Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?  (Read 47013 times)

TLMorgan

Re: Movies Talk! What have you watched lately?
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2019, 08:50:17 PM »
Suicide Squad Hell to Pay. An animated movie I thought was better then the last action.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2019, 09:15:09 PM »
I saw Long Shot and Detective Pikachu recently.  Long Shot was better than I expected, and considering all the crap romantic comedies out there it is better than most.  Detective Pikachu was enjoyable, I'd probably like it even more if I were a Pokemon fan.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

TLMorgan

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2019, 01:40:15 AM »
Watched Batman vs. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The movie was fucking great! Seeing my favorite heroes team up in an anime was awesome!

TLMorgan

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2019, 03:04:04 PM »
John Wick is the best action movie of the year imo!! The whole movie was riddled with action and this was the best I've seen Halle Berry in a long time.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2019, 06:16:39 PM »
John Wick 3 was great.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2019, 08:19:47 PM »
John Wick 3 - Really enjoyed it.  I feel like they can get one more movie out of it, but should stop after that. Fight scenes are getting more and more crazy but at certain point it will be too over the top (Fast & Furious franchise).

Halloween (2018) - Rewatching it, I liked it just as much as when I saw it the first time.  One of the best Halloween movies.  I'm fine with retconning everything so this was just a followup to the original.

Brightburn - I enjoyed it.  Be warned that there are some really gory and hard to watch scenes.  I feel about Brightburn the same way I do about the original Purge movie, the premise is amazing but the film making itself could have been better.  This movie just makes me want an Injustice movie or series to be done by DC.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2019, 12:17:33 AM »
I saw Booksmart tonight.  Movie was amazing.  Off the top of my head I'm going to say it's the best comedy of 2019 and right now my 2nd favorite movie of the year after Endgame. Movie is worth seeing just for Billie Lourd's Gigi character alone.  Heck of a directorial debut for Olivia Wilde.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2019, 07:41:59 PM »
Booksmart
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Rocketman

All great.

TLMorgan

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2019, 09:23:50 PM »
Saw Godzilla and I really enjoyed it.

TLMorgan

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2019, 12:02:29 AM »
Saw X-Men Dark Phoenix last night and it wasn't a complete bag of shit like some have said, at least in my opinion. I enjoyed most of it. The train scene is probably my favorite from the entire movie.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2019, 09:52:18 PM »
Rocketman- Has it's flaws but it was a fun movie that I enjoyed it better than Bohemian Rhapsody. I look forward to it being made into a Broadway play in a few years.  Just like The Greatest Showman, Rocketman seems like a movie that was made to be turned into a play.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix- While not great it is not as bad as I thought it would be.  Sophie Turner did the best she could with the movie, and the fight scene on the train up until Jessica Chastain character shows up is pretty cool.  Initial reaction is that this was better than Last Stand.  Also with this X-Men series and Game of Thrones both over, hopefully this isn't the end of redhead Sophie Turner. Redhead Sophie Turner is the best Sophie Turner.

I am Mother- Scifi Netflix movie that was good enough. Ending felt kind of rushed.

Always Be My Maybe- Netflix romcom that I really enjoyed up until the stereotypical stupid speech at the end. Also it has an amazing celeb cameo that might be one of my favorite cameos in while.  Don't want to give anything away but it is Neil Patrick Harris in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle good.  If you like Crazy Rich Asians you will probably like this.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

fqwarrior

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2019, 07:50:39 AM »
Watched X_men Dark Phoenix. Totally different from the comic but still fun for me. Not a long movie also so am ok with it. Wonder why people hated it so much

TLMorgan

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2019, 05:46:23 PM »
Spider-Man Far From Home is my favorite Spider-Man movie. If you plan on seeing it, stick around for the post credit scenes!

LD73

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2019, 07:57:10 PM »
Watched Spiderman FFH about 10 days ago, which for the most part I enjoyed much more than Homecoming and after that I was able to catch a 5th viewing of Endgame (with the extra additions), which whilst it was a nice tribute to Stan Lee and an airing of an unfinished Hulk scene (rightfully cut from the film) it wasn't enough extra incentive to get people to go out en masse and help it finally take the box office record from Avatar.

The one thing it did do though with its ending is get me a bit nostalgic, so I dug out and re-watched CA: The First Avenger and was reminded what a great origin film it is with its era appropriate storyline/characters and how much I want Marvel to do a limited series of Peggy & Steve's adventures in that timeline he created/lived through after putting the stones back.

TLMorgan

« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »
I watched Point Blank on Netflix starring Falcon himself Anthony Mackie and Crossbones Frank Grillo... It was a generic kidnap storyline and the action wasn't all that. It was decent at best.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA