Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 154513 times)

neon

• Author
  • I'm a writer who loves celebrities, that is all.
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2019, 04:56:07 PM »
Hi, neon here! I'm a writer who has been writing for a while now, and I enjoy it very much. I'm always willing to listen to ideas, and if I like the idea enough, I may actually write it! I'm also always willing to just chat! I don't bite, so don't be afraid to PM me!  ;D
Feel free to PM me if you have a request or even if you just want to chat!
"We're all a little tangled, corroded and mangled."

Current Top 10:
Maisie Williams, Taissa Farmiga, Peyton R List, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Camila Cabello, Dua Lipa, Meg Turney

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Starman

Starman

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2019, 05:23:20 PM »
Welcome neon! Already read two of your series, you have only been here a day and are already a bright star. Love your work, you've got one hell of an imagination. Happy to be here with you.

The following users thanked this post: neon

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2019, 08:17:12 PM »
Hi, neon here! I'm a writer who has been writing for a while now, and I enjoy it very much. I'm always willing to listen to ideas, and if I like the idea enough, I may actually write it! I'm also always willing to just chat! I don't bite, so don't be afraid to PM me!  ;D

Very grateful and happy to have you here with us. You'll always have a home here.  :)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cosmo Kramer

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2019, 09:25:01 PM »
Allow myself to introduce, um, myself?

My name is Cosmo, and I'm an ATM addict (sorry if that seems a little to AA-ish).  I have also been known to answer to Darth Kramer, Dark Lord of the ATM, Father Kramer of the Church of ATM, some have even called me Omsoc.  Any one familiar with the CSSA boards may recognize me as the dude with the major ass-to-mouth fetish.  And for those of you not familiar with CSSA, I've got a major ass-to-mouth fetish. ;)

Nice to see some familiar names here.  And to those I don't yet know, I look forward to spreading the gospel of ATM to a new audience.  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, fqwarrior

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2019, 09:31:39 PM »
Allow myself to introduce, um, myself?

My name is Cosmo, and I'm an ATM addict (sorry if that seems a little to AA-ish).  I have also been known to answer to Darth Kramer, Dark Lord of the ATM, Father Kramer of the Church of ATM, some have even called me Omsoc.  Any one familiar with the CSSA boards may recognize me as the dude with the major ass-to-mouth fetish.  And for those of you not familiar with CSSA, I've got a major ass-to-mouth fetish. ;)

Nice to see some familiar names here.  And to those I don't yet know, I look forward to spreading the gospel of ATM to a new audience.  ;D

It's truly an honor to have you here. Anyone from CSSA is welcome here with open arms  :D.

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2019, 11:35:02 PM »
I'm new so far I've only written a madelaine petsch and Sarah Jeffery story I also posted my Captain marvel threesome fic

I write many parings so you'll never know what I'll write next lol

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, thenewcomer

icestorm

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2019, 01:43:45 AM »
Hi, everyone. I'm icestorm. I've written a few stories. (Haven't been inspired to write any in a long time.)
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2019, 02:38:03 AM »
Welcome aboard Icestorm! It's an honor having an old CSSA author here, truly appreciate you coming.

The following users thanked this post: icestorm

Noj

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2019, 02:00:59 PM »
Been hanging out on the Discord but thought I'd best introduce myself here.

I'm Noj (Or Viper_noj), been writing for a long time and you'll have seen my work at CSSA and Literotica.

Tend to write about certain celebrities, and write longer, more story-oriented works. Done lots of Kylie and Dannii Minogue, Shakira, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Avril Lavigne stories, among others.

Anyway that's me in a nutshell, so hi all.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2019, 02:53:22 PM »
@Noj and @icestorm welcome to the Madhouse!

Great to have you both here and hope you both enjoy it.

;D

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: icestorm

KMB

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2019, 06:14:46 PM »
Hi everyone! Cadeauxxx has been trying to coax me into joining for so long and I finally did.
Looking forward to seeing this place. It looks quite impressive and I'll have to add all of those epic Harem chapters to the archives here too.

Happy to be a part of the team!

KMB
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, Cosmo Kramer

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2019, 06:39:54 PM »
Hi everyone! Cadeauxxx has been trying to coax me into joining for so long and I finally did.
Looking forward to seeing this place. It looks quite impressive and I'll have to add all of those epic Harem chapters to the archives here too.

KMB

Welcome and great to have you on board!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Viri

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2019, 01:47:12 AM »

KMB

GREAT to see you. You are a fucking legend. Those Harem chapters are amazing, have went back and read them for years. Glad to see you on here.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2019, 05:24:30 AM »

KMB

You have no idea how happy I am that you have joined. Thank you so much.  ;D ;D ;D

icestorm

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »
Hi, KMB! Welcome to  the board!
Come for the debauchery, stay for the hedonism

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA