Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Take On Me: Let's Do It Again (Britney Spears)  (Read 251687 times)

Cadeauxxx

Take On Me: Let's Do It Again (Britney Spears)
« on: March 08, 2019, 12:57:52 AM »
Take On Me: Let's Do It Again
Starring: Britney Spears

Codes: MMF, Threesome, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Miami Beach, Florida

Small clouds hung in the sky in a typical blue sky from beyond the glass window. A moving reflection was visible among the surface while the outside view offered nothing out of the ordinary for a Wednesday afternoon. There was a row of palm trees overlooking the beach with the wind pushing the trees with an eastern blow. The faint sound of breathing was audible among the beating racket in a pair of pink headphones adjusted over a man's ears. He took a deep breath, raising his arms into the air and stretching them out far and wide. No shirt covered his muscular torso, allowing a full display of an impressive six pack and muscles peaking from his arms. Within the grasp of both his hands was the black plastic handles to a blue jump rope, awaiting usage. He let out a sigh as he began to stretch his legs out, preparing for what was a standard routine with his work out.

The headphones over his ears were wireless, connected back to an iPod classic sitting on a work bench near by. It was a new pair of headphones to replace a previous set that was purple. There wasn't another person in the room to disturb the aura of concentration. With fifteen seconds counting down from the last song, Josh Anderson opened his eyes and could feel the sweat dripping from his short black hair. This next tune coming up with his current song for a work out. He had memorized something of a choreography for a jump rope session, knowing right when to start at the correct tempo. The song itself was by Norwegian New Wave band A-ha, one of their most well known hits: 'The Sun Always Shines On TV'. Josh had previously fell in love with their 1985 debut album 'Hunting High and Low'. When the opening keyboard notes began to play, he took a deep breath upon hearing the first lyrics.

"Touch me, how can it be?"

His chest flexed a bit with the muscles. Josh began his silent count, closing his eyes and listening to the song continue as he anticipated the commencing moment.

"Believe me, the sun always shines on TV. Hold me, close to your heart. Touch me, and give all your love to me."

With the final keyboard notes to play soon, he licked his lips and listened to the final lyrics of the intro. Two seconds after the first minute clocked in was when the tempo changed, following the first drum beats into the song. Josh took a deep breath, bracing himself as his fingers tightened around both of the handles holding the jump rope together. Right when the first guitar chords hit and the tempo changed in speed, Josh's toes touched the surface of the floor Josh made his first small leap. His toes moved over the floor's surface as the jumping rope was now swinging in full motion. The distorted guitars ended the song, chords ringing out before that catchy synth interlude played. It was Josh's favorite part, just before the first chorus and later the amazing chord change.

"I reached inside myself and found, nothing there to ease the pressure of my ever worrying mind. Ohhhh!"

The guitar chords rang out again as Josh began his silent count, still listening to the lyrics. He had memorized them a long time ago, but this wasn't a time for singing along.

"All my powers waste away, I fear the crazed and lonely looks the mirror's sending me these days. Oh!"

One, Two, Three, Four. Over and over, he silently counted as his feet continued to quickly bounce from the floor with the jump rope swinging rapidly. The first verse repeated, only with a different musical section to fit the new uptempo change. It was so easy for Josh to get lost in music, even when he was working out and keeping time of bench marks of jump roping. 'Hold me, close to your heart'. Such words made him think of a special woman that he truly did hold dearly with special feelings. Overcome with such thoughts, he stopped the jump rope early within just four minutes into the song. Josh had completely lost count, unable to focus when his mind was drifting away into tender thoughts with the lyrics. He dropped the jump rope to the floor and then moved the head phones from his ears. Letting out a deep breath, he caught hold of his surroundings and remembered what he had been doing.

Not much had changed in Josh's life for the past five months. The twenty-five year old muscular built model was still working at the True Blue studio in Miami Beach. He had originally believed a dream meeting with a special someone would be a life changing event for him. Thus far in the months passing, he had yet to experience a difference. Meeting the woman of his dreams had been quite a coincidence, but it was a fantasy come true from the moment Britney Spears stepped into the True Blue building and he joined her for a photo shoot. Few men could say they met the woman of their dreams, reliving a boyhood crush from a time long passed, but Josh was a lucky one. The opportunity was there to go out with other girls for dates, but he knew none of them could recapture the magic tenderness that he felt with that special woman. Listening to A-ha's hit songs had only made him think of her again. His loneliness was killing him.

When he wasn't working, Josh spent most of his time working out in a gym like today. Other times, he would call up his friend from work Matthew and go to a club for some drinks. Those kind of nights were rare, as he preferred to be home in his luxury penthouse suite where he could watch television and listen to music. Luckily for him, today was a Wednesday off work from the studio giving him ample time in the gym. After a few hours with his work out routine, it was time to head home. His muscular body was clean without a single hair on his chest, as Josh had become obsessive over keeping his body clean. While Matthew had teased him about the possibility of getting some tattoos, Josh refused. He had grown proud of his body for what was once skinny and average had grown into a bulked up piece of true body art. Besides his strengthened arms, Josh was most satisfied with the muscular six pack abs on his stomach. He worked tirelessly to stay in good shape, even taking on a special diet.

Over time, Josh had confessed to Matthew what really went down between him and Britney after leaving the studio on that special day. Despite his friend calling her 'washed up' back then, he felt that he could trust him enough to share the details. Matthew had figured something was up, for Josh had hung up framed portraits of himself and Britney from that photo shoot. It was apparent that meeting her and having a fling was a considerable accomplishment in his career and life. Matthew didn't tease him as often as he would've liked, knowing how easy it was to put him in a defensive mode when the topic of Britney came up. For the past five months, Josh had been patiently waiting or at least hoping that he would hear from her again. A quick day of sex between them had a level of importance beyond the dream fulfilling fantasy that Josh had experienced. Britney had taken him for a test drive that day, telling him straight up that she wanted a boy toy in Miami for any time she was on vacation and needed to have some fun.

Without giving him a clear answer after they were finished, Josh had spent the past months waiting to know if he had impressed her enough. 'You'll just have to wait and see' was what she had told him. Did he satisfy her enough for a second go around? That was the question Josh kept asking himself repeatedly within the back of his mind. He had turned down dates and the chances for one night stands with beautiful girls at clubs, all because he couldn't get the pop princess out of his mind. Perhaps it was because she was his first crush and truly lived up to the fantasy of a sex goddess in the bedroom. No other woman would live up to that lustful temptation or the experience Britney had given him. Here he was in the final week of January for the new year, yet still thinking about that sensual woman. The idea of dating her was out of question, but Josh didn't feel too guilty to dream a fantasy. Britney remained on his mind as he left the gym. His smart phone began to ring in his pocket once he got into the parking lot. The screen flashed an unknown number, claiming to be from Las Vegas, Nevada. Puzzled at the number, he swiped his phone to not answer it.

The winds were strong today, giving off the vibe of all the rumors that this year's winter in Florida was surely stronger than the last few years. Josh stood in the parking lot in a pair of sneakers, blue shorts and a white T-shirt beneath a zip up purple jacket. In his hand, he clutched his bag that had all his gym clothes. Since his residence was the penthouse suite of a luxury hotel, Josh didn't like to drive a car around town. He would instead motion his hand for taxi cabs or call an Uber driver when he needed to get around. Other times like in the past few months, he had his friend Matthew who liked to drive around in a white 1980's era Lamborghini Countach. The sexy car had turned heads any time they were riding up Ocean Drive. Knowing that Matthew was also off work on this Wednesday, Josh figured it was worth a chance to give him a ring. Maybe they could go out for lunch for the time being since it was still one hour before 12 PM. Holding his cellphone in his right hand, Josh went through his contacts and pressed the screen to give Matthew a call. It took a few seconds of the phone ringing until his buddy answered.

"Hey man, how's it going today?"

"I just got done working out at the gym, figured I'd see if you're out in town and could pick me up. I'll join you for lunch if you wanna go anywhere."

"Sure, I'm driving right now. I'm about ten minutes away from you. Are you offering to pay for food this time?"

"I don't have a problem doing it. Beats standing out here in this damned wind."

Matthew chuckled.

"Alright man, if you can survive about ten more minutes standing around out there."

"I'm in the parking lot, the usual gym we go to."

"I know the one, see you soon."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Josh licked his lips while shoving the phone back into the pocket of his shorts. It seemed crazy at this point to leave the house in shorts, but he had expected the day to warm up after the sun had been hanging up high for some hours. Winter was usually weak in the south compared to what people up north had to look forward to. Living in Florida all this time, Josh felt lucky that he had yet to experience snow or ice. The only downside was that the summer time brought a scorching heat that could be unbearable. While waiting on Matthew to arrive, Josh took the short walk out of the parking lot. There were a few vehicles far and between, but on a Wednesday afternoon like this, it was apparent most people were tending to a job. It only took a few minutes until he spotted the front of the white Lamborghini pulling up to the curb. Josh waved his hand to flag Matthew, just to make sure he seen him. The car came to a stop as the passenger side window rolled down.

"Today's your lucky day. Be glad you called after I left the apartment, get in."

He didn't have to be told twice, not with this harsh winding blowing over his skin. The window rolled back up while Josh pulled the passenger door open and slid in. Matthew sat in the driver's seat wearing a yellow shirt over his muscular torso, his dark tattoos visible on his arms. Down below, his legs were fit in a pair of stone washed blue jeans with a few tiny holes near his right knee. Josh placed his gym bag in his lap before fastening on his seat belt while his friend began to cruise the beautiful white sports car down the street.

"Out at the gym again, huh? It's the only place you ever go when you're off work."

"You mean the only place I ever go by myself. I'll go out to a club if I've got company."

Matthew chuckled at his friend's reply. The warmth of the car was much better than standing around in all the wind outside. Josh glanced at the rear view mirror when his phone suddenly began to ring again. The ring tone was a loud pitch from within the car. He checked the lit up screen, as it was that same phone number from before with a Nevada area code. With his right hand index finger, he swiped the screen to not answer it.

"Who's that calling you?"

"I don't know. I guess it's the wrong number. It comes up as a Nevada number."

"Nevada?"

"Yeah, Las Vegas to be more exact."

"Well, I'd answer it if they call again. So where are we eating today? I hope you don't mind Wendy's if it ain't gonna fuck with your diet. I know you're crazy about that kinda stuff."

Josh couldn't prevent himself from giggling under his breath.

"Wendy's is fine, that means I don't have to spend much money on this meal."

"Oh, fuck you! You're such a cheap ass, man!"

He laughed harder when Matthew berated him. Josh simply couldn't stop himself from making such a comment. There was truth in his friend's words, as he did like to skate by cheap without spending much money on restaurants. Fast food take out wouldn't hurt his diet too bad, as long as it was a one time only thing. A Wendy's restaurant wasn't too far from where the gym building was. Instead of hitting the drive-thru, Matthew liked to go in and share lunch with his friend. The fancy Lamborghini made for the sole most expensive car in the parking lot. They would be sitting near a window where he could watch it, even though Matthew always locked the car after pulling the key out of the ignition. Staying true to his word, he made sure that Josh paid every penny for their meals since he wanted to brag about how cheap it was going to be. Matthew just couldn't let his friend off the hook for that one.

The wait was short before their order was delivered since the line to the register was thankfully short. Both men had ordered the same meal: chicken nuggets, fries and a large drink. It was funny to Josh that they ended up ordering the same thing, a laugh they shared while finding a table near the window where Matthew could watch his beloved white car and the wind blowing from outside. A TV set hung from the brick wall above them, playing the news loudly for anyone sitting in the restaurant to hear. Josh paid it no attention as he sat next to his friend, gazing out the window at that beautiful white Lamborghini while sipping on the straw to his drink. While he and Matthew enjoyed their lunch, they carried on small talks as they always had done in the past. Josh's mind was already fixated on their next day back at the studio while Matthew was talking about the next opportunity to go out partying one night.

"Maybe this weekend we can hit the clubs together again, what do you say?"

"I don't know, that kinda depends."

Such words were what Matthew had come to suspect. He dipped a french fry in a small cup of ketchup before feeding it to his mouth. Josh was usually reluctant to head out for a night clubbing despite enjoying the drinks and company. Nevertheless of a discussion that he felt would go nowhere, Matthew changed the subject after swallowing down the food in his mouth.

"You got any plans with the money you've got saved up?"

Josh thought for a moment while he chewed on a chicken nugget. After he had swallowed it down and had a bit more of his drink, he replied back to his friend.

"Not at the moment. I'm just saving up with hopes to maybe go on a vacation or something."

"A vacation, huh? Where would you wanna go?"

"The Bahamas. I've always wanted to see the islands."

"Yeah, I've heard a lot of great things about being down there. Some family of mine up north took a vacation down there one winter. They enjoyed that much more than having to deal with snow."

Sipping on his straw once more, Josh suddenly remembered that Matthew wasn't from Florida. While he found the colder weather to be a bit of a nuisance, he understood that Matthew had dealt with much worse.

"Oh damn, I forgot. You're not from down here. I imagine you've had worse winters than this."

"Yeah, back home in Baltimore. I'd have to help my old man shovel snow after Christmas every year. I can deal with a bit of wind and the temperature getting down into the fifties. It's much better than what I'd go through back home."

Through their conversation, the two men finished up the remaining bit of their meal. With the trash left on the tray, it was time to leave the restaurant for the day. Josh got up from his seat.

"Hold on, man. I need to go take a leak."

With his feet standing over the floor, Josh grabbed the tray with the disposed cartons for their nuggets and fries among other trash and leftovers. He walked over to the trash can, dumping it and leaving the tray with the other ones. As he proceeded to the bathroom, Matthew sat back and took a few final sips from the straw of his drink. Normally Josh hated using public restrooms, but he would be in out after a few minutes. The bathroom was empty, leaving him isolated for the time being. He noticed a phone number scribbled on the wall near the urinal. The first few numbers were eight; six and seven followed by five, three, a zero and nine. He could've easily guessed the name that was written beneath it before he turned his head and had a laugh. Without wasting any time, he did his business and proceeded to go wash his hands. After drying them with brown paper towels, Josh swaggered out of the bathroom. He found Matthew waiting for him holding his cellphone within the grasp of his left hand.

"Hey, looks like your phone fell outta your pocket. Good thing it started ringing, otherwise I might not have seen sitting there and you would've left it."

"Thanks, did I get another call?"

Matthew shook his head while handing the phone back over to Josh.

"No, I think you got a text message instead."

Clutching the phone, Josh was quick to swipe the screen with one of his fingers to pull up the notifications. Instead, his phone went directly to the text message itself. It appeared to be the same Nevada number that had sent him a text message, but the first words are what had truly caught his eye. 'Josh, this is Britney...' He gasped, his heart beginning to race as he realized just who had been trying to contact him throughout the day. He quickly opened the text message, standing there to read it while his friend left through the entrance door. A woman brushed past Josh while he quietly read the screen of his phone.

'Josh, this is Britney! It would be nice if you actually answered your phone! I'm back in Miami and wanted to see you again. I've included my hotel address and I'm all by myself. Hoping to hear from you again, it's been a while lover boy... Next time I call, answer your phone!'

Hundreds of thoughts ran through his mind while his heart was beating like a drum. There was much truth in Britney's words, for it had truly been a long time since they were face to face. The text message ended with an address to a hotel in South Beach and the room number. It took him several seconds to catch hold himself and to remember that he was standing before an entry door leading into the Wendy's. When Josh finally stepped forward again to walk back outside, he could see Matthew outside waiting for him.

"You coming? I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna stand there all day."

A cute smirk ran across Josh's lips. He tucked the phone back into the pocket of his shorts and began to walk with Matthew.

"What's with that look on your face, man? You look like you just won the lottery or something."

In some form or another, Josh truly did win something. He wasn't about to tell Matthew what the prize was. Josh knew only one way to reply as the thoughts of his dream woman now pierced through every thought racing inside his mind.

"My loneliness ain't killing me no more."

2 HOURS LATER

Overwhelmed in emotion, Josh couldn't get back home quick enough to prepare for seeing Britney again. After he got back in the car with Matthew, he told his friend to drive him home. It was obvious that something had sparked a visible form of joy into Josh, like a lightning bolt surging through his veins in excitement. He brushed Matthew off in the car, who refused to believe what was a lying story about him meeting up with an old girlfriend. 'No, you never get that excited over another woman. I take it that you've got Britney Spears looking for some booty call, that's why you're acting like this'. When called on his bluff, Josh couldn't help but confess to Matthew that his guess was right on the money. He still remembered the first day he met Britney and how his friend had brushed her off as 'old' and the other comment of how she had not had a decent music hit in some time.

Sometimes life threw decent opportunities to your feet. It wasn't a coincidence that Josh believed would've been possible in his life, but it came true in the end. Meeting Britney Spears on that day had truly changed him deep down. It was a fantasy of his and she lived up to every naughty thought he had of a lustful temptation. As soon as he got back to the hotel, Josh wasted no time calling her up and telling her that he would soon be on his way. He wanted to take a shower and get dressed up to see her, regardless if his clothes would end up a pile on the floor or not. This was Britney Spears, not an everyday woman looking for a good time. Josh just wanted to go that extra mile for her. The photo prints he had taken with her hung on the walls of his penthouse suite. He took one look over them after getting out of the shower before it was time to break into his closet and find his best clothes for her.

When he had called over the phone, Britney had told him she just wanted some company. Staying true to the original text message, she was all by herself at a luxury hotel suite with the sole exception of her massive security team staked out at the building. Josh got the impression that she never went anywhere alone without her entourage of bodyguards to look over her. Unlike back in August when he first met her, this address did not take him to the Fontainebleau hotel. Any time Josh seen that hotel whether it was from passing by or from watching television, he couldn't help but think of her and the lustful game they played from within her room. A burden of weight that had been carried on his shoulders for all these passing months had finally washed away. Josh now had the answer he awaited for such a long time. He had passed the test to become one of Britney's boy toys across various towns. He hoped she would give him a title, something along the lines of 'my man in Miami'.

Dressed in a white muscle shirt beneath a zip up jacket, Josh went for a casual look with a pair of blue jeans and some white sneakers to go with it. He wanted to look the part for Britney, knowing that his muscular body was much to her liking. There were a few other jackets in his closet along with a suit, but Josh didn't feel the need to wear such an outfit for this day. A few sprays of cologne over his body gave off a strong scent, as he expected she would match with overwhelming perfume. The address for his next destination was the the Lowel Hotel and Resort in Miami Beach, luckily a close place from his own hotel. Josh assumed that Britney didn't like to check in to the same hotels multiple times, regardless if it was several months apart in booking. He figured that she bounced around hotels in town to keep the paparazzi away from her, even though she wasn't the main target for them anymore, their presence remained a worthy concern.

The Lowel Hotel and Resort was a corporate chain of luxury hotels spread out across the country. Going rates for first class rooms ranged over six hundred dollars in price. Reviews remained solid among wealthy travelers checking in. Josh never had any desire to check in to a hotel like that, not with his own penthouse suite residency across town. He had passed by the light yellow painted building many times when riding through South Beach on his way to work during the week days. For this short trip, he hailed a taxi outside after one final text message back to Britney letting her know that he was on his way. Next stop would be the Lowel hotel and an elevator ride up to the seventh floor. Her room number was in the text message: 709. When he stepped out of the taxi, Josh glanced up to see the graying clouds moving through the sky along with the wind. He didn't check the weather forecast after getting home, but for now he was thankful that he wasn't going to be outside any longer.

Through the glass doors and into the hotel lobby, much activity was visually seen with numerous people coming and going. Josh didn't plan on sticking around in the lobby too long, but he took a good luck around the place for his first visit. The walls were white while the floor below was a reflective black marble top. Once his eyes found the elevator doors off to the left side of the lobby, Josh knew where he was headed. Beyond the black walls, the elevator doors were silver with crimson red lining. He used his thumb to push the button, calling for an elevator. While waiting the precious seconds for it to arrive, Josh glanced around the lobby. His eyes followed the front door in the distance before the elevator made it's dinging alert sound. Just when he turned his eyes to face the doors, they slid open. He stepped in, all alone by himself before clicking the button for the seventh floor.

Taking in a deep breath, Josh moved to the center of the elevator, standing there as he watched the doors close and for what was about to be a short ride. Like before, he was feeling a surge of energy pumping through his veins. He could not believe after all this time he was about to be face to face with the woman of his dreams for a second time. His hands clutched the cold metal surface of a safety bar from behind as he felt the sudden movements of the elevator pushing up several floors. A speaker was connected to the ceiling along with two round lights, but there was no music being played. The bare thought of hearing any music was sure to drive Josh's into an anxious frenzy of impatience. The elevator couldn't stop fast enough and then he had to wait for the passing seconds for the metal doors to come sliding open. The hallway extended before Josh's eyes along with a few tall men in suits standing around. When he made the first step out of the elevator, he heard a noise coming close by. The second elevator doors came sliding open as he turned to look at a familiar face in complete shock.

"What the hell!? Why are you here!?"

Beyond the dark lens of a pair of Italian REVO sunglasses, Matthew's eyes peered back at his friend as he quirked an eyebrow up and then curved his lips in a smirk. It was a smug face, flashing his teeth.

"What am I doing here? I could ask you the same rhetorical question. We're both here for the same reason, to see Britney."

Josh looked back at him with fire in his eyes, immediately enraged at his friend.

"You followed me here, didn't you!? This is some fucking stunt you pulled!"

"Hey, relax. Chill the fuck out, man!"

In the distance, two of the bodyguards in the hall turned their heads to witness the commotion between the two friends. Matthew took off his sunglasses, folding them up and placing them in the pocket of a grey blazer jacket he had over a pink neon shirt. Down below, he wore the same stone washed blue jeans from earlier in the day. He looked back at Josh and raised his finger, pointing at him momentarily before speaking.

"I didn't follow you here. I didn't have to."

Suddenly, the truth dawned on Josh after he considered how Matthew had arrived. His friend had to have picked up his phone when it fell out of his pocket back at the restaurant and checked the text message that was sent. Now it suddenly made sense to Josh, no wonder his phone didn't immediately go to the notification screen and instead went to an opened text message. Shaking his head, Josh finally replied.

"You went through my phone."

"Hey, it fell outta your pocket and you got a text message while you were away. What was I supposed to do? I saw the first line of the message and I had to read the rest of it. You're not here for a date, man. Every word of that text message translated to one thing and one thing only: booty call. She wants to get laid and she picked you to come give it to her."

Josh bit down on his bottom lip. He wanted to explode in a fury of rage at his friend. Taking in a deep breath, he had to try and remain calm when his gut instincts were telling him to beat Matthew senseless. He didn't understand why Matthew would even want to be here. Memories of him brushing off Britney's appearance back at the modelling studio were fresh in his mind.

"Why are you even here then, man? You told me that Britney was all washed up. You said she was old and hasn't had a hit in god knows how long. I guess you forgot about putting her down that day."

Matthew laughed.

"Don't be ridiculous, Josh. Do you even hear yourself when you talk about this woman? I try to hook you up with hot broads in clubs, but no. You go on and on about how no woman can come close to Britney. You always talk about how she is some fucking sex goddess in the bedroom. You didn't think I'd be curious to find out?"

Looking back at his friend, Josh raised his eyebrows. He looked back at Matthew as if was crazy.

"Seriously? She'll take one look at you and make a hard pass. Get the fuck outta here and go back home. I've waited all this time for her to call me. I'm not about to compete with you over it."

He laughed, shaking his head at Josh before answering back.

"That's not what I mean, man. We aren't competing. Take me with you. Tell her that it's a surprise for a little one, two, three..."

It was obvious in his words that he was hinting to a threesome, but Josh didn't quite catch on at first. Matthew patted his shoulder, smiling as he continued on speaking.

"Dude, haven't you heard that song by her? Three? That's enough to tell me that she is a kinky pussycat and would probably like a good surprise."

"Probably."

Josh's one word response wasn't too encouraging. He turned to look down the hall, now seeing three bodyguards in suits standing there waiting. One was a tall white man, obviously buff from his suit. The other two were taller black men, built the same with the muscular body. It was obvious from the blank expressions on the men's faces, they were not amused at this scene. Josh glanced back at Matthew, thinking about the decision he had to make before he replied.

"Alright, look. I'll let you go with me, but under one condition. If she don't want you, then you leave. Got it?"

Matthew nodded his head.

"No problem with me. I'm not about to get my ass kicked by all these suit guys out here."

That last snarky comment was enough to grab the attention of the main bodyguard standing in the hall. He looked at Josh behind his dark glasses and spoke.

"Which one of you is Josh Anderson?"

His voice was intimidating with a deep tone. Josh looked back at the man and pointed to himself.

"That would be me."

"Alright, Miss. Spears has been waiting for you. Who's this other guy?"

Josh and Matthew turned to look at each other for a few seconds. This was his moment to decide to take the chance and bring his friend along as a 'surprise' in hopes of having a threesome. If only he had a longer period of time to think about this, perhaps he would say no. His eyes glanced back to the bodyguard and then Josh replied.

"This is my friend Matthew. I wanted to bring him along, he's a big fan and a surprise for her."

From those words, Matthew let out a silent sigh in relief. So the game was on after all. The bodyguards looked him over. One of them stepped forward and motioned for him to raise his hands up for a brief frisking. While Matthew was checked for weapons, the main bodyguard frisked Josh with a thorough pat down just to make sure they couldn't cause any harm to the woman signing their pay checks. It took a minute, but once they were finished the trio of guards stepped aside and cleared a path down the hall.

"You can go, but knock on the door first. Miss. Spears has been expecting you, Mr. Anderson. Hope your friend ain't in the mood for causing any trouble."

He didn't reply back to the bodyguard. Along with Matthew standing beside him, the two stepped through the hall and together they found room 709. Josh raised his right hand, tapping his knuckles over the white surface of the door for a knock. After a few seconds, a female voice was heard from within.

"Come in!!"

That was definitely Britney calling out from inside, a voice that was easily recognizable. Josh turned the door knob, opening it and ready to see his goddess before him. The first thing he witnessed from his line of sight was a large open space to a living room with white carpet floors. A large white matching couch was in the middle of the room with a glass coffee table sitting in front of it, a vase of flowers over the surface. Josh glanced over to the left side of the room before turning his head and looking over the right. From there, he seen his dream woman standing before him across the room in the kitchen. Britney's face lit up in a smile.

"Hello Josh!"

"Britney!"

Josh couldn't help himself, he came rushing towards her as Britney stepped forward. She was wearing a black zip up top bustier revealing plenty of her epic cleavage. Two straps covered both of her shoulders, but the main part of the outfit was the zipper that appeared to break the bustier into two when it would come off. He could see her pierced belly button down below and a pair of blue jeans that nearly matched his own. He couldn't see her feet, for his line of sight was focused at her pretty face. Her everlasting golden hair was parted down the middle and Britney was wearing her signature black eyeliner and pink lipstick. Josh stepped forward to her, embracing a hug with his goddess of a woman. She kissed his cheek and then turned to notice the other man that had walked through the door, just idly standing there and looking her over.

"Oh baby, you didn't tell me you were bringing a friend with you. Who are you?"

Just the sound of her sensual voice was enough to make Josh feel the tingling desire inside of him coming to life. It had been so long since they last met. He waited patiently for an eventful day like this to unfold and now he had to introduce Matthew to her. Stepping away from her, Josh went to his friend and replied before Matthew had a chance to introduce himself to her.

"Britney, this is my friend Matthew."

Quickly swallowing his breath, he had to force himself to tell her just why Matthew was here and play it smooth.

"I thought I'd surprise you by bringing a friend along with me."

"Hello Britney, I've heard a lot about you."

Matthew's first words were enough to tell Britney that he wasn't here to ask for an autograph. Josh turned to look at her face and then he saw that she appeared to be delightfully studying him. She must have been surprised, it was the least he could consider with her plans for the day. Matthew stepped back and began to take his jacket off, almost as if he were modelling before her. The pink colored shirt that he wore hugged over his bulking muscles. From the smile that graced her lips, it was apparent that Britney was impressed by Matthew's physical appearance.

"Oh my, you're quite a hunk, Matthew. I like your muscles and look at those gorgeous tattoos! Mmmmm, very nice."

Her perfect white teeth flashed in that classic smile she was known for. Britney's eyes carefully examined his muscular body. The shirt he wore was obviously too small, as his nipples were nearly poking out and offering a few of his muscular toned stomach. Her eyes traced the inked art over his arms of a few black tattoos in various patterns. Josh blushed as Matthew grinned smugly.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty six."

Matthew's answer made the thirty-eight year old singer turn to look at Josh while biting down on her lower lip. He knew that look in her eye, for he had seen it before back when they had their first lustful session together last year. Britney turned to look back at Josh with a smirk over her face.

"You've got a handsome friend, sweetie. That's nice of you to bring a surprise with me, I wasn't expecting another person to keep me company."

Turning to walk away from him, Britney looked at Josh from the corner of her eye before her back was completely turned to his line of sight. Matthew was checking out her ass, noticing that she was bare foot while walking back to the kitchen. Josh followed with her, unable to bear being in a different room from her presence. She moved to the counter, turning to look at him before softly speaking.

"Did you miss me, lover boy?"

By god he did. She had to know there was only a single way he could answer such a linear question.

"You know I did, Britney. I've never stopped thinking about you. No woman compares to you."

She closed her eyes for a moment with a big grin over her face. Britney re-opened her eyes to let out a soft giggle at him. Matthew soon joined them in the kitchen and she turned her eyes to look at him. Josh knew from the expression on her face that she was indeed surprised by the other guest who had joined in. Looking back at Josh, she replied.

"I've been waiting to come back here to see you again, sweetie. I just didn't know you would bring a friend along to surprise me."

Turning her attention to Matthew, Britney looked him over with a smirk across her face. He held his disposed jacket among his right arm. She pointed to one of the kitchen chairs.

"You can set your jacket right there, sweetie."

"Thanks."

Once he had placed the jacket down over the chair, Matthew came a bit closer. Britney looked at Josh first before looking over at the other man. From how he took off his jacket after walking in, she knew he wasn't here just to sit back and chat. She wasn't all dressed up a casual day with Josh. All three of them were aware of what today was truly going to bring in their lives. After flicking her tongue over her upper lip, Britney was ready to address both of them.

"Well, I don't think either of you came here with hopes of going out tonight on a date or something."

Josh chuckled at her words.

"Hell no, but you're dressed to kill in that bustier top."

Matthew's words were quick to the point, flirtatious enough to make Britney giggle.

"Thank you!"

He nodded at her before letting out a sharp whistle. She continued on speaking.

"I wasn't planning on having two over for company today. This has made me suddenly have to change my plans."

Her big brown eyes shifted to look at Josh, giving him a slight smile. Britney took a second glance over at Matthew before she asked her Miami boy toy the big question for today.

"You really wanna have a party for three with me? I didn't think you were the kinda man who liked to compete, but I must admit..."

Looking over at Matthew, she bit down on her lower lip before finishing her sentence.

"This is quite the treat for me. Never had a boy toy bring along a friend for some fun."

With those words spoken, Matthew felt brave enough to tease her about that one song he had already hinted to Josh about.

"Merrier the more, triple fun that way. Twister on the floor, what do you say?"

Britney's eyes followed back to Josh rather than looking at his friend who was teasing her with word play involving lyrics to one of her most dirty songs. She knew the words all too well, for she had been signing them in key to a beat on stage for many years now.

"I take it your friend does his homework. He must be a big fan like you."

To see her smile and hear those words almost made Josh want to gag. He remembered how Matthew was so quick to write Britney off as 'washed up' on that special day when he met her. Instead of saying anything in protest, all Josh did was nod his head. Britney reached with her right hand, cupping the back of his head and then kissing him softly in the lips. Matthew stood there and watched as the pop princess and his friend began to passionately kiss in front of him. For Josh, this was a relief to feel her tongue inside his mouth for the first time since the day they met. When the kiss ended, he let out a soft moan as he felt his cock coming to life from her tender touch. Britney moved her hand from the back of his head and then turned to Matthew and spoke.

"Three is a charm. Two is not the same. I don't see the harm, so are you game?"

She winked at him after repeating the verse of lyrics from her song. Matthew returned the wink and then stood back as Britney walked past him. When she turned, both men were starring directly at her. This is just what she wanted; all eyes on her, as if she were in the center of a ring. Pointing her hand at Matthew, Britney began to speak again.

"You two are gonna make a team."

Her hand waved over to Josh as she continued.

"And I'm gonna make both of you say my name."

Turning back around, Britney began to walk out of the kitchen. Matthew was a little disappoint that he didn't get to share a kiss with her like Josh had done. He knew that her last words was another reference to the same song with the third number. He and Josh indeed were about to make a team, as he would see if this sensual woman herself could prove true to the fantasy that his friend had been talking about for months. Sitting on the kitchen table was a pair of black 'fuck me pumps' style high heels. Matthew watched as Britney grabbed the heels before walking out.

"You two go ahead and get yourselves a glass of water or tea or whatever you want. I'll be back here in the living room waiting. Get ready for me."

Matthew turned to Josh and now the two men had a small bit of time alone to make short preparations for her. It was just another trial of anticipation for Josh. Unzipping his purple jacket, Josh took it off, placing it over one of the chairs to the kitchen table. He looked back at his friend and nodded, ready to soon be naked with the woman of his dreams.

"You ready, man? I've waited all these months to see Britney again, I ain't waiting any longer. If you need a drink or something, you better make it quick."

"Ready? Fuck yeah, I am. Come on, you son of a bitch!"

After his reply, Matthew stuck his hand out, clutching Josh's as their hands connected and raised for a bicep handshake. The muscles in their arms bulged into an epic display of strength. From what Josh knew of Britney's taste in men up front, both of them had the ideal body type to please her eyes. Together, they left the kitchen. When they returned to the living room, Britney had taken off her pair of jeans that were now laying discarded on the floor. She stood in the high heels, elevating her height a bit from her position near the couch. Josh's eyes traced up those strong muscular legs. With her jeans off, she revealed a black lacy thong. With both men focusing on her, Britney moved her right hand to the top of her bustier, grabbing the little silver zipper. She pushed it down, slowly. Allowing them to witness her large breasts nearly popping out as they were barely contained in a small bra. She peeled off the bustier, tossing it to the floor and then standing in nothing more than a black matching bra and thong.

"Now I think it's time both of you removed your clothes."

Her voice called to Josh and Matthew with oozing lust. She was in control of this situation, regardless if she would have one eighty degrees and caught in between. Like the ring leader, she was the one calling shots and Britney was determined to make it hot. Josh was to her left side of view while Matthew stood to the right. Sitting down on the couch, she crossed her legs, propping her right hand under her chin while listening to the ruffling of their clothes as they disrobed themselves. Josh watched Britney's eyes glance to the right side as she was obviously checking Matthew's tattooed body out. They were both naked and her eyes glanced down to see the hardness of their growing cocks. Britney licked her lips as both men walked over. Matthew raised his head, calling out to her.

"You like what you say, Britney?"

"Oh, yes I do. I like the tattoos, honey."

"Thanks, I'm glad you approve of them."

Both of them stepped beyond the coffee table and then Britney knew it was time to play. She reached out with her hands, eager to wrap those fingers around their growing dicks.

"Say something for me, Britney. I wanna hear your slutty voice."

It was Matthew calling out to her once more, forcing Britney's attention to focus on him while Josh could only watch.

"What?"

"Say the magic words you're famous for. It's Britney, bitch. Fucking say it!"

She giggled, almost cracking up in thunderous laughing while reaching her hands out. Britney grabbed both their cocks, squeezing her fingers around them as she repeated those three words Matthew so desperately needed to hear.

"It's Britney, bitch..."

"Atta girl, yes!"

From the touch of her hand, Matthew's cock had sprung to life, bouncing as it grew in thickness. Britney licked her lips, turning her line of sight back to the left and looking at Josh. Her smile was enough to melt his heart, even with the feeling her firm grip wrapped around his meat pole. Both of her hands moved back and forth, stroking each cock to get them at full size. Licking her lips again, Britney spoke in a low tone of voice.

"Mmmmmm, two cocks. Nice and thick, just for me."

It was that 'slutty voice' that Matthew had mentioned. Britney bit down on her bottom lip, surveying each cock with her eyes before she had to choose which one would enter her mouth first. They were equal size as Josh's friend had proved he could match him in length and thickness. She glanced back towards Josh again, teasing him with her big brown eyes. Matthew reached down with his hand, roaming it through her beautiful golden hair and distracting her to look back over at him. Matthew was leaning down, obviously wanting a kiss.

"You forgot to kiss me earlier, babe."

"Sorry honey."

Britney softly smiled as he leaned down and their lips connected but it was just a short kiss. She didn't bother getting tongue tied with him like she had previously done with Josh. After Matthew leaned back up, he looked down at her bra as she was still slowly stroking their cocks back and forth with her loving hands.

"You also forgot to take your bra off."

Looking back at Matthew, this time Britney laughed.

"Why don't you take it off for me, stud? As you can see, I'm busy here with my hands full."

Her reply was just the kind of goofy words Josh always loved hearing from Britney. Matthew leaned down, letting out a moan as she began to glide her hand over his cock at a faster pace as he pulled at the straps of her bra. It came loose, allowing a greater view of that wonderful cleavage that was visible from his position standing in front of her. For Britney, she was slowly deciding to make her mind up over which cock she wanted to taste first. Like flipping a coin repeatedly in the back of her mind. She would turn to her left and look at Josh's beautiful thick pole before glancing over at her right side and checking on Matthew's swollen dick. Since she had already tasted Josh's cock last year, it was easy to choose his friend. Josh watched as she turned to her right side and licked over the head of Matthew's cock.

Letting out a moan, Matthew raised both of his hands, placing them over her head as his fingers moved into her hair. Britney began by twirling her tongue around the head of his cock before she slipped it between her lips. Josh let out a moan, still feeling her fingers wrapped around his shaft refusing to let go. He wanted to pout and throw a fit, having to witness the woman of his dream sucking off his friend. Though his fingers were rustling through her hair, Matthew did not take control over her. Britney was in full command despite having his hands over her head. She sucked inch after inch, devouring his cock while moving her left hand away. Proving her skills with multi-tasking, Britney still worked her right hand around Josh's cock while using her left hand to pull her loosened bra away from her luscious body.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck that cock, ohhhh yeah!"

Matthew moaned out to her while the sounds of Britney slobbering hungrily over his cock could be heard among the breathing from both men. Josh watched her tossing that black bra to the floor and then moving her left hand back to the base of his friend's thick rod. Once she had enough, Britney pulled her lips free of Matthew's cock making a loud popping sound. He removed his hands from her hair as was ready to momentarily move on from his dick. Josh watched as she turned to her left side and now it was his turn to receive oral pleasure from the pop princess. She took one look at Josh's cock before flicking her tongue to her upper lip and then spitting on his long rod. He moaned, his dick twitching at the shiny line of saliva that covered his pole. Britney squeezed her hand around his cock and then parted her lips to take it in.

"Yes, baby! Yes!!"

At last, Josh had Britney all to himself again. The only thing he could do was moan and shout in excitement. Matthew would've laughed at his friend if he wasn't moaning from the touch of her hand. Britney couldn't focus on just one man, as she had to multi-task between the two of them. Squeezing her lips around Josh's meat pole, she began to bob her head up and down while simultaneously pumping her right hand up and down Matthew's cock. The other man was trying to have a look at her large tits, tempted to reach down and fondle one of them. Britney was focused entirely on pleasuring her Miami lover boy, forcing Josh to moan in ecstasy at the feeling her mouth slobbering all over his cock. She slowed her right hand movement down, almost coming to a complete stop from wanking Matthew. It was at this moment she released Josh's cock from her mouth with an audible popping sound, a string of saliva dangling from the left corner of her lips.

"Don't stop stroking them cocks, you dirty fucking girl."

Britney giggled at Matthew calling out to her in a commanding voice. The dangling string of spit broke, falling down to one of her breasts. Both men stepped a bit closer, their cocks distancing towards her face. Britney's hands were working over their cocks, pumping them up and down at a steady rhythm. She glanced up into Matthew's eyes and shook her head with another laugh. Britney could tell he was distracted, constantly looking back and forth at her hand wrapped around his pole and to her breasts.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna do more than simply jack off this big fuckin' cock. Just wait and see!"

With a hint of her southern accent coming out, there was a sense of teasing among her words. Josh stood there, watching as Britney glanced back to her left side and brought Matthew's cock back into her mouth. She pumped her left hand down to grip the base of his cock as she began to bob her head up and down, all while still pumping her left hand back and forth over Josh's dick.

Matthew moaned, but he didn't move his hands over her head this time. He simply stood there, embracing this feeling of pleasure as one of the most famous women in the world was sucking his dick. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', Britney made various slurping and slobbering noises with his meat lodged in her mouth all before coming to a stop. Like before, she released his cock from her lips with another popping noise. Moving back to her left side view, it was time to give Josh's swollen pole another round of sucking.

Once again, Matthew was standing there, watching what he believed to be a 'prime MILF' in his own words giving his friend the oral pleasure that only he had waited so long to receive. All those months Matthew had listened to Josh talk about Britney and so far, she was blowing his expectations out the water. No wonder his friend was addicted to her. The way she bobbed her head up and down, hungrily devouring every inch of his cock was quite the sight to behold within his vision. Like before, Britney used her free hand to wank Matthew's cock while she was slobbering all over Josh's cock. Unable to resist crying out to her in pleasure, Josh threw his head back and moaned. Matthew found himself looking at those large firm tits yet again, the desire itching through him to reach down and give one a squeeze. He couldn't help himself, as he used one of his hands and leaned down, squeezing her left boob. The hardness of her nipple grazed across the palm of his hand. When Britney felt Matthew's touch over her breast, she had a new trick up her sleeve for both men. She moved her left hand away from Josh's cock, keeping her lips squeezed around it.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes! Don't stop, baby! Yes!!"

Pure joy was heard in Josh's whimpering voice, crying out to the woman he liked to call as his goddess. Without her hand wrapped around his cock, Britney had more room to slide further inches of his long rod into her loving mouth. She pushed her lips all the way down, demonstrating to him her deep throat skills like back in August of last year. While the head of his cock touched the back of throat, Britney used her free hand to push under her breasts, lifting them up for Matthew's view.

She knew exactly how to play both men like a real ring leader. Matthew raised his right leg onto the couch, getting a better view of Britney's large tits while she sucked every last inch of his friend's shaft.

"Good fucking god, she is like a sex machine."

Matthew's compliment was enough to prompt Britney into pulling her lips up and releasing Josh's cock from her mouth. Like before, she made another audible popping sound with her luscious lips. Her teeth were gritted as she flashed her devious eyes up at Matthew. Britney was in the zone with that look. Both men were slipping under into a toxic, lustful paradise. Matthew looked into her eyes, nodding as she squeezed his cock with her right hand.

"I wanna fuck your tits."

"Oh yeah? You wanna shove this big fuckin' cock between 'em and titty fuck me, Matthew? Is that it? You wanna titty fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah, that's what I want!"

To hear her call his name and talk dirty back made Matthew smirk down at the lovely woman. Britney released her hands from both cocks, allowing them to bounce lightly as they were free from her touch. All Josh could do was stand there, watching as Britney adjusted herself on the couch and Matthew moved his foot down. Her hands moved down to her large breasts, holding them up before she leaned down and flicked her tongue across her left nipple.

"Ohhhh yeah, get those nipples nice and wet with your own saliva, baby. You are something else, Britney."

Such words were nothing uncommon with what she had been told before many times over the years. Britney knew that Matthew would never take his focus off her, all while Josh was just standing there, watching as she alternated to her right nipple and gave it an equal licking. Whether she was done teasing him or not, Matthew was ready to feel his cock between those beautiful firm breasts. He stepped forward and then Britney's eyes met with his again. Moving her hands beneath her boobs, she pushed them up and gave him a smug grin while holding them apart so he could slide his long fat cock right between them. Breaking eye contact with him, Britney glanced down to watch Matthew's long pole shove between them. She squeezed her tits together and then attempted to spit on the head but ended up missing. The wad of her saliva was right under her neck, dripping down.

"Holy shit, that feels so fucking good."

Unable to hold himself back from such pleasure, Matthew moved his right hand to Britney's back, holding her there in place as he began to buck his hips and driving his cock between her large firm tits. Her hands were just below her erect nipples, fingers finding over the middle while his cock was pumping up and down between those tits. She gasped, keeping her mouth open as those beautiful big brown eyes gazed upward, scanning his tattooed body before finding his face to look into.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah.... Fuck my titties, you handsome stud."

Britney couldn't help herself from moaning aloud at the feeling of his thick shaft pumping back and forth between her tits. Josh let out a quiet sigh, standing there with his cock completely neglected of her attention. She didn't even look at him. For the moment, all he could do was stand there and watch the woman of his dream completely diverted towards pleasing his friend. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Today was a long awaited day and yet here he was watching Matthew have fun with her. When Britney smiled at Matthew, he almost couldn't stand it anymore.

"God, these tits were made for fucking! I could fuck your tits all day, you sexy ass woman!"

Matthew couldn't help but brag in his spoken words, moaning out. His hips were still bucking, pushing that fat cock up and down between her glorious large breasts.

"Ohhhh yeah!? You like titty fuckin' me, Matthew? Hmmm, hmmmm!?"

"God yes! Fuckin' A!"

Her southern accent came out when she spoke naughty words back to him. Britney broke eye contact to glance down and watch Matthew's thick cock pumping back and forth between her big tits. While Josh stood off to her right side view, he moved one of his hands back to his cock and began to wank himself while watching her with his pal. Britney began to dart her tongue out, flicking it over the head of Matthew's thick shaft each time it poked up from between her tits. When he felt her tongue, Matthew couldn't help but begin pumping his cock faster between those lovely tits. It wasn't until the sound of his heavy breathing and an audible grunt from Matthew's voice did she know that he was ready to explode. Britney looked back up at him and then released her tits, forcing him to make a complete halt from his body movements. Britney gazed up into his eyes and gripped his cock with both hands, all before lowering her lips to lovingly kiss the head. Pre-cum had leaked from the head, as Britney tasted it over her lips. Letting go of Matthew's cock, she looked back over at Josh and saw the disappointed expression painted on his face.

"I didn't forget about you, lover boy. It's your turn now."

She winked at Josh, flashing him a little smile and just like that, all his worries had washed through his mind. Britney used both of her hands to grip his cock, pushing it up against his muscular built stomach as she lowered her mouth down to his balls and licked them. Now it was Matthew's turn to stand there while his cock was being neglected from the pop princess. Britney began to loudly slobber over Josh's nut sack, licking it and spitting over it.

"Ohhhh, god..."

Adjusting her hands, Britney began to wank Josh's dick, pumping her hands up and down while her mouth was sucking on his balls. She plucked the left nut between her lips first, sucking on it while her fingers tightened around his shaft. Josh took a deep breath, moaning out to her as the slobbering noises her mouth created were echoing from below. Matthew stood there, watching as she alternated and sucked his pal's other nut between her lips.

"Good fucking god, look at this. You got a mouth full of nuts, huh baby?"

While Matthew was teasing Britney with her dirty words, she maintained her attention devoted strictly to josh. Popping his ball out of her mouth, she opened her lips wide to engulf both of his nuts into her mouth. Her tongue squeezed them as she raised both of her hands up over his cock, resting her fingers just below the head as her eyes gazed up into his face. Britney remembered how animated in excitement Josh became when she played with his balls the first time around. He wasn't going to get a titty fuck like Matthew had received, but it was fair in Britney's rule since the other man wasn't going to have his balls sucked in such a sloppy manner. His lower lip fell and she could've instantly predicted the rush of excitement that came screeching in his voice.

"God, I missed the way you slobbered all over my nuts! YES!!"

Just like that, she easily had him by balls and could make him scream to her. Britney didn't break eye contact, still sucking on his balls as she stretched it out gently before letting both of his balls flop out of her mouth freely. A few strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth. Britney didn't pay it no mind, as she began to stroke his cock with both hands once more before moving her lips back to his hanging nut sack. She slobbered over it again, forming tiny bubbles in her spit. Like how she played Matthew, Britney waited until Josh began to pant heavily before she came to a stop. Instead of kissing the head of his shaft, she used her tongue to lick the underside up and then released his cock from the grasp of her hands.

"Mmmmmmm, I think both of you are ready to find a new position. Right, boys?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to be inside of you, Britney."

After Josh spoken, he reached for her hand, raising it up and placing a kiss on her knuckles. She smiled at him while Matthew replied.

"Me too, I think you know what you really wanna do with us."

Britney giggled as she got up from the couch, standing between both of them. Her hands reached down, grabbing both cocks as she knew just how to get the attention of both men. Matthew was in front of her, her left hand gripping his rod tightly. Josh was to the side, her right hand fingers holding a firm grip around his dick. Britney turned to look at the only man in the room she would call 'lover boy'.

"You, I want you to get behind me and take off my thong."

Before Josh could move, Britney tightened her grip around his cock, forcing him to step closer to her body. Her eyes met with Matthew and then she addressed her in her words.

"You are gonna take me up front."

There wasn't any way he would reject to being inside of her pussy first. It was an honor, as Britney could've easily chose her established boy toy to be in front of her first. Matthew smirked, nodding at her in silence before his eyes moved down to watch that thong go down. It was nice and shaved with a shiny wetness between her thighs. The thong dangled down to her ankles before she stepped around in her heels, leaving it discarded over the floor. Britney removed her hands from both cocks, knowing that she was about to be sandwiched between both men in this standing position. She spoke again.

"Listen up, here's the rules. When both of you are ready to cum, stop and yell for me, alright?"

"I hear you."

"Yes, baby."

Matthew spoke first, then Josh. Britney continued on.

"When you think you're ready, just stop and we'll move to another position and both of you can switch places. I wanna get as much as I can out of both of you, so y'all are gonna fuck me real good, alright?"

Without saying a word, Matthew nodded. She then turned her head to look at Josh's face. He gave her a smile before cupping her face and then forcing his friend to stand there and watch as his lips met with Britney's for a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced together from within. After breaking the kiss, Britney stood in the middle of where both men's feet were standing. She knew within seconds, she would be lifted from the floor and with her holes stuffed with their thick long cocks. Placing her hands on Matthew's strong shoulders, she gave him the go ahead wink. Josh stood from behind, licking his lips as he glanced down to see that thick, round booty. It was still the best ass he had ever seen, nice and plump without being too big in size. The little fairy tramp stamp tattoo above was like a cherry on top of a sundae for the finest detailing finish. Once Matthew began to lift her up, Josh placed both if his hands over her ass cheeks, helping lift Britney up, her heels dangling from the floor. She squealed in excitement.

"Get those big fuckin' cocks in me, NOW! Mmmmm!!"

She didn't give either man much time to do as she ordered. Britney moved both of her hands down to grab their cocks. Matthew adjusted his hands, moving to grip her legs as she wrapped them around his body and Josh moved his right arm around her muscular stomach, holding her place. Britney shoved Matthew's cock into her moist pussy, listening to him moan as he entered her for the first time. She fumbled with Josh's cock, unable to find her dark little hole as his rod was lodged between the crack of her powerful ass. Using his left hand, Josh guided his cock to that tight little hole. He heard Britney gasp before letting out a soothing cry at the feeling of both cocks pushing into her.

"Ohhhh, man. This pussy is so fucking tight."

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

All Britney did was moan in reply to Matthew's compliment of her tight front entrance. She could feel Josh's breath over her neck as he had moved his head upon taking the first thrust into her ass. When his lips brushed against her skin, Britney threw her left hand backwards, cupping his neck from behind. She turned her head to the left, her hair flipping around as both men began to slowly buck their hips. Taking in a deep breath, she moaned at the feeling of both cocks pumping into her ass and cunt together in unison.

"Yes, yes! Ohhhhh god, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Josh wanted to kiss her so bad, even if it was just a small peck on the lips from his position of standing behind her. Britney's long golden hair sway, whipping into his face while his lips were still to the right side of her neck. He kissed her neck, listening to her moan in response.

"Yes, yesssss!!"

Once again, she shouted to both of them as Britney turned her head to look at Matthew's face in front of her. It was a funny sight to witness, as he couldn't keep a focused view over her face without glancing down to see her bouncy tits. Britney moved her hands back down to her breasts, pushing them up as Matthew began to buck his hips faster, forcing her big tits to push up against his tattooed muscular stomach. She gasped, suddenly feeling Josh began to pump into her ass at a faster pace, matching the other man.

"OHHHHH, GAWD!! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

That cute southern accent slightly slurred her speech as Britney cried out to them. She was truly caught in between now, with Josh pumping his fat cock into her ass and Matthew thrusting his long pole into her pussy. She closed her eyes, letting out another moan as her boobs were bouncing in a steady rhythm. From Josh's position, he could feel her firm thick ass cheeks rubbing up against his body with each thrust he sent into her tight dark little hole. For the time being, he closed his eyes, still pumping his cock into her tight ass, enjoying this moment of having time with Britney again.

"Don't stop! Keep fuckin' me!"

She called out to them, demanding what she wanted. Regardless of being sandwiched between these two strong men, Britney was the one in control. Matthew let out a cry in pleasure, still pumping his cock into her lovely pussy. He moved his hands down to squeeze at her tits, prompting Britney to throw her hands around his neck and lean her head back. Matthew's face was draped in her hair, but he didn't let it hinder his attention as he continued to thrust his cock into her ass. A few beads of sweat dripped from Matthew's forehead, glistening his skin in a new shiny coat as he concentrated on fucking this goddess of a woman. His original belief of her kinky side had been proven to be a fact, here she was working them into a frenzy with this play for three. Despite the ecstasy of this pleasure, Josh had a feeling he would end up blowing his load deep within her ass with the pace he was bucking his hips. Letting out a moan, he came to a stop and called out to Britney.

"Britney, baby! Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum!"

Such words forced her to open her eyes. Britney was pleased that Matthew came to a halt, remembering what she had said about them stopping to change position.  She looked at Matthew, still cupping the back of his head with her hands. Leaning forward, Britney pressed her lips to his for a soft kiss. Josh moved his arm out from around her waist and then slowly slid his thick shaft out of her dark little hole before snatching it away from her ample ass cheeks. Britney unwrapped her legs from around Matthew's body, adjusting in his grasp as he helped set her back down on her feet. His cock slid out of her pussy, almost in a matter that left Matthew disappointed as he watched the woman turn her attention to his friend. Josh wrapped his arms around her, pushing their lips together for a passionate kiss. While they stood there lip-locked, Matthew was able to take in a view of her beautiful plump ass. Soon enough, he would be experiencing how it felt to be inside that thick bottom. He licked his lips, just as Britney and Josh finished kissing.

"I'm about to be on top of you now, lover boy."

Her words were spoken so seductively in a low voice. All Josh could do was step backwards, looking into those beautiful brown eyes. Britney had a way of mesmerizing Josh with her beauty and words. It helped that he was falling in love with her, evident from the past several months he spent thinking about their time together. When he tried to kiss her again, she moved her hands to cup his face.

"You want me to get on top of you and ride that big fuckin' cock, Josh?"

"Yes I do, baby."

"Good, cause I want you to be the one that makes me cum."

She leaned forward, kissing his lips again for a brief time before moving her hands away from his face. Josh was going to have the honor of experiencing her orgasm, a relief that he didn't have to witness his friend push his dream woman to the height of her pleasure. Britney suddenly felt a hard swat at her buttocks, the sound of a slap echoing in the room as Matthew had used the palm of his right hand to give her booty a good spank. Turning around, she grinned at him as he spoke.

"Don't forget about me back here, you sexy fucking woman."

"I didn't forget about you, sweetie. You're gonna be fucking my ass while I'm on top of him."

Matthew smirked, flashing his teeth.

"A nice MILF ass."

With such a compliment like that, Britney couldn't help but push her heels together and bend over, shaking her ass for the man behind her.

"You like this big MILF ass, huh? Go ahead and spank it!"

While Matthew was preoccupied with the display of her prime MILF ass, Josh didn't hesitate to move onto the couch and sit down. He went on and got in position for Britney while the sound of his pal's hand came crashing down over Britney's ass with a thunderous spank.

"Mmmmm, yeah!"

Another smack was laid over Britney's bouncing ass before Matthew came to a stop. His hand was stinging from the licks he had given her firm ass. From her left shoulder, Britney bit down on her lower lip, teasing Matthew as she continued to grind her hips back and shake her ass. Her firm cheeks hit together, bouncing in a 'twerk' rotation and all the man did was stand there, watching the ripple and shake of her firm skin. Matthew licked his lips while Britney came to a stop after a few more seconds. It felt like time had slowed down when he was watching her plump buttocks move, requiring the need for him to regain his focus. Britney turned to look at Josh before moving over the couch. He gripped his rod with his left hand holding up for her, but Britney moved her hand over it while raising her legs up and proceeding to straddle him.

At last, Josh was gazing forward at the front view of the woman he loved. He licked his lips, watching the slight bounce of her big tits as she held his cock steady and began to lower her pussy down over it. His eyes wandered down, seeing the two little tattoos on her hips and focusing on her trademark pierced belly button. Even at thirty-eight years old, Britney's physical appearance was that of a goddess, aging better than the finest wine Josh's money could afford. Her bright smile pierced through his soul as he moaned at the feeling of his cock sliding inside her tight cunt. His hands roamed up, feeling her skin before finding her breasts and giving them a squeeze. Britney placed her hands down over his muscular chest as they were now in position with her knees bent into the couch. Glancing beyond her right shoulder, she gave Matthew to nod, desperately anticipating the feeling of a cock placed back in her ass.

"Go on, give me that big fuckin' cock. I want it right in my ass, you know that's where I want it."

"Right in your MILF ass!"

Britney nearly laughed at Matthew's correction but for the time being, she simply allowed him to have the final word. He stepped forward, spreading his legs as he used his free hand to pull one of Britney's ass cheeks apart and slide his cock between the crack with his other hand. Once he felt the head of his pole poking into her dark little hole, he made a hard thrust, moving both hands to squeeze her ass cheeks. She squealed in excitement, looking down into Josh's eyes before commanding both men in a demanding tone of voice.

"That's it, both of you! Fuck me! Give me those big fuckin' cocks, give 'em to me!!"

From where Josh was sitting, he had a perfect aligned view, gazing up at her goddess form as he bucked his hips to thrust his forward into her tight pussy. He moaned, squeezing her breasts from within his hands while still looking up into her gorgeous face. Matthew reared his left hand back, spanking one of her ass cheeks as he began to thrust his cock into her buttocks at a faster pace. Britney shouted in excitement, her hair whipping around wildly as she glanced over her shoulder at the other man.

"Yeah, that's it! Spank that fucking ass! SPANK MAH ASS, YOU HOT FUCKIN' STUD!!"

That sultry accent of hers slurred her speech ever so slightly. From her demands, Matthew brought both of his hands up and sent them down, clapping each palm over her ass cheeks. They bounced, shaking together while his cock was still pumping in and out of her dark little hole. The sound of her ass getting spanked echoed along through the moans and noises that their voices created. Josh could be heard groaning, as he moved his hands to Britney's hips.  She began to rock them in a steady pace, pushing herself down on his cock while Matthew's thrusts were a few seconds away from pumping into her.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!! KEEP FUCKIN' ME, YESSSSS!!!"

Screaming to them in an ecstasy of pleasure, Britney gritted her teeth and then Josh watched as her tits began to bounce and shake around. She eventually took over, grinding her hips down to force his cock into her, giving him no reason to keep bucking his hips. Britney was trying to meet with Matthew's thrusts, feeling every inch of that long fat shaft pumping back and forth into her ass. Knowing that neither man wanted this moment to end, Britney didn't want it to stop either. This was a heavenly bliss of lustful fun, to be penetrated simultaneously both both of these handsome studs. Over and over, she felt Josh's cock pumping into her cunt, followed by Matthew's dick pounding her ass from behind.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! THAT'S IT, OHHHH YEAH!! DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU FUCKIN' STOP!"

Sighing, Matthew moved his hands away from her ass now that he was finished spanking it. His palms were stinging in pain, but he couldn't focus on the feeling in his hands while his cock was pushing up her tight back door hole. Sweat glistened from his forehead, dripping down as he raised his left hand to wipe it clean. Josh began to pant, looking up at Britney as her hair was still whipping around into her face. She eventually used her right hand to move her hair aside, all while her tits were still bouncing in his view. He knew she was close, as he could feel it each time she pounded herself down on his cock.

"OHHHHH YEAH, OHHHHHH GAWD YEAH!!"

Just like before, her southern accent came out with enough strength to slur Britney's words. She was close, her orgasm merely seconds away as she thrust herself down on Josh's cock one last time. Matthew had slowed down from pumping into her ass, almost coming to a complete halt. This wasn't the first time Britney had nearly forced him to bust a nut, but it would likely be the last. He snatched his cock free from from her ass, trailing it among her ass cheeks while she thrust herself down and began to scream.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Britney's voice screamed at a high pitch while she gazed down and watched Josh's facial expression change before her. He scrunched up, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold back his orgasm with every passing second. Britney had to catch her breath, but she found it so cute to watch a boy toy try his absolute hardest to hold back from releasing his seed within her. It was little moments like this where Britney knew she had a man wrapped around her finger, hers to command. After catching her breath, she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss at Josh's lips. Britney began to climb off him when she looked beyond her left shoulder to see Matthew standing there, slightly out of breath.

"You look like you're ready to cum for me, big boy."

Matthew chuckled before nodding his head while pointing his right hand index finger down at his large and waiting dick.

"Yep and I want you to make me cum."

"I would gladly do that."

She licked her lips, rising up from the couch and easing Josh's long, hard pole from front entrance. Britney knew that he would need a little bit of time to recover, as she had nearly made him explode within her. His cock was soaked in her juices, dripping down to his balls. Britney looked at him and spoke.

"Don't jack yourself off, I wanna suck my juices clean from this big fuckin' cock of yours."

Sitting her heels back down over the floor, she took Josh's cock into her hand and leaned over. Her tongue grazed over the underside and then Britney brought it back into her mouth. Josh whimpered for a moment.

"Oh fuck, Britney! You're gonna end up making me cum!"

Matthew stood there, neglected as her big phat ass was bent over in his line of sight once again while she focused on the other man. This whole day had been a game of them competing while Britney went back and forth, favoring one over the other rather than working with them in a chorus. It was all a game to her and Britney knew just how to play both of them so well. Josh was panting excessively, afraid that she would force him to blow his load within her mouth, but Britney knew what she was doing. She slobbered all over his cock slowly, sucking it clean of all her warm juices. Since she was ignoring him for the time being, Matthew reared his right hand back and smacked it across her thick ass. She felt his hand striking her ass, but Britney refused to pay attention until she had collected every last drop of her juices from Josh's cock. Her eyes looked up at the lover boy as she slowly pulled her lips from his cock making a loud popping noise. Quickly turning around, Britney licked her lips while speaking to Matthew.

"Impatient a little much? Don't worry, I ain't forgot about you."

With a soft grin and a winking eye, Matthew couldn't find himself to be frustrated with Britney. All it took was a little bit of charm and he suddenly forgot about wanting to rush her over to him. She dropped down to her knees, quickly wrapping both of her hands around his cock. Looking down at the head, she spit on it before wrapping her lips around it. Matthew groaned.

"Fuck! Ohhhh, yeah! Suck it, suck that fucking cock, Britney!"

Moving her left hand away from the shaft, Britney slid her right hand down and began to bob her head up and down. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm' slight vibrations moved through his skin as she created a muffled moaning sound from within. Matthew took a deep breath, moaning as he watched her devouring inch after inch of his meat pole with her hungry mouth. All that time he had listened to Josh talk about her. All the stories about how Britney Spears was a sex goddess, the only woman that could ever fully satisfy him, every tale about that special day in Josh's life. Matthew now knew his friend was telling the absolute truth. Here he was, curling his toes into the carpet floor as Britney was working him over with her mouth. Swallowing his breath, he knew his time was drawing short. Regardless of how thoroughly her holes had been pounded by their cocks, Britney still had the stamina to wear them down.

"Oh god, Ohhhhh my fucking... GOD!!"

Matthew shouted while moving his left hand to grip her hair. The seconds were counting down before his cock exploded between her loving lips. No matter how wonderful this feeling felt of Britney sucking him off, he didn't want her to swallow his load. He wanted to decorate her face in a sticky mess. Snatching her hair, his cock came flying out of her mouth. Britney looked up at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"You wanna cum on my face!?"

He gasped, his eyes enlarging. Was she a mind reader? Matthew could not believe she knew just wanted to do. He roared in excitement.

"FUCK YEAH!!"

Still gripping her hair, he began to furiously stroke his cock back and forth with his right hand. Britney licked her lips, looking into his face as she continued to talk dirty to him.

"You gonna cum all over me? Paint me with your hot fuckin' load?"

"Fuck yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna fucking do!"

"Mmmmmmm, nice and sticky. I want it all over me. I want your cum all over my face."

Britney raised her hands up, cupping them together beneath her chin in an effort to catch any loose cum that didn't fly on her face. From behind her, Josh had to do a double-take watching her. He remembered this moment he shared with her last year when he got to glaze her face in his seed, only now he was watching another man do it. Getting up from the couch, he wanted to stand up and stroke his cock waiting for the few seconds to pass by before witnessing Britney's face become an epic mess. Matthew was panting, his chest moving from the heavy breathing as his hand continued to wank his shaft back and forth. Britney closed her eyes, sticking her tongue out as she teased him one last time with words of unfiltered filth.

"Cum on my face, give it to me! Gimme your cum, I want it! I want it!"

"Oh, Britney. Ohhhhhh, fuck. OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Matthew's voice elevated into a higher pitch, groaning with each word muttered until he was screaming for her. Britney's mouth hung open, but she knew that most of his seed wouldn't be flying over her waiting tongue.

"HERE IT IS, FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

He shouted again, nearly crying out as his cock finally erupted from his stroking hand. A thick white string went flying from his rod and slathering over her forehead. Britney let out a moan, just before another wad flew out of his cock and streaked up her left eyebrow and into her hair. She pushed her hands together harder, just in case any excess cum didn't land on her face, it could go into her hands, but Britney had little need to worry. Matthew grunted, pulling on her hair to raise her face as another wad of his cum splashed over her left cheek. She closed her mouth momentarily, just to lick her lips from left to right. Another string of cum went over the left side of her forehead, dripping down as Matthew's cock was nearly depleted of his cum. He squeezed it hard, forcing one final spur that landed above her upper lip on the left side.

"Ohhhh god, you are a fucking beast, Britney. I haven't cum so hard in my life, fuck!"

Stepping away from her, Matthew let out a deep breath in exhaustion. Britney giggled at his words of compliment, but now it was Josh's turn. She glanced up at him, the cum dripping from her face. The look on her face told the tale. Britney had dropped her lower lip and gritted her teeth, glaring at Josh in a sight of absolute lust in the form of a woman.

"Now it's your turn. Come to me, lover boy..."

Britney's voice was low, that same kind of seductive voice he had heard so many times before in the intro pieces to specific songs of hers. She had spoken to him like this before during their first lustful session together last year.

"You fucking heard her, man! She needs dick, don't make her wait! Don't just stand there, fucking give it to her!"

Matthew's words had awakened Josh's mind from the trance he had been put in starring down at Britney's face drenched and dripping in sticky cum. Back into the reality in front of him, Josh stepped forward to Britney. She was completely finished with his friend and now he was center of her attention once again. There wasn't any need to compete for her anymore, as Josh stood there and watched her take his cock into her right hand and begin stroking it. When her lips parted and she breathed over the head, Josh nearly blew his load right there before her, but thankfully for him, he held it back.

"Yes, baby! Yes, finish me, Britney!"

After Josh spoke, Matthew let out a sharp whistle, sitting his nude bottom down on the couch where they had their previous position. Josh was standing tall, watching as his goddess of a woman brought his long dick into her mouth and squeezed her lips around the thickness of his pole. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking it just as she had worked it before. He let out a moan, watching her in an impressive gaze. It didn't matter that she had strings and wads of cum dripping from her face, nothing hindered Britney's concentration. The sounds of her mouth slobbering and drooling over his cock were heard much louder without another voice cooing in the same room. Josh licked his lips, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold back soon.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! Britney, I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm so close, baby. Sooo close!"

As soon as he uttered those words in his crying voice, Britney's big brown eyes gazed up at him. She released Josh's rod from her mouth with an audible pop sound like many other times before. Licking her lips, she raised her face and wrapped both of her hands around his cock. From that moment on, Josh knew she was about to finish him the same way Matthew got to spill his seed into a sticky mess over her face. The tip of her tongue ran across her pink lips before she began to stroke his cock. Britney called to him in her low voice.

"I want more, gimme more! Gimme more cum! Gimme more! Cum all over my fuckin' face, Josh!"

She had already gotten to him by using the words 'gimme more', but when Britney said his name, Josh couldn't hold back anymore. She controlled his orgasm with the touch of her hands, both stroking his cock with a tight grip, every finger wrapped his pole. Britney knew what awaited her in the following seconds, so she closed her eyes anticipating that very moment. Breathing heavily, Josh wished that he could hold off this moment just a little longer. When it came to sharing lust with this woman, he never wanted it to end but there was no turning back time. Gritting his teeth, he grunted before scrunching his face up and crying out to her.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING, BRITNEY!! GOD, GOD, YESSS!!!"

Parting her lips just in time, Britney slid her tongue out hoping to catch one of his ropes of cum, knowing the chance was slim at best. Letting out another grunt, Josh watched as the first wave of his cum squirted out his cock, splashing over Britney's forehead. She stroked his cock again, forcing another wad that went directly into her closed right eyelid and dripping down. Another string of cum went over her nose and up her forehead.

"FUCK!! OH MY GOD!! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Josh couldn't contain himself, still screaming out to her as she was forcing string after string of his cum to slash into her face. One burst landed over her waiting tongue, much to her satisfaction. Britney closed her lips, swallowing it down quickly as she forced her face into a smug grin while still stroking his cock. Another wad of Josh's seed went over her head and into her hair. Matthew caught sight of it and had a slight chuckle while still sitting on the couch. Britney quit stroking Josh's dick when she felt the last spurt of his warm cum on her face. She was absolutely drenched. Streams of cum dripped from her face, down her neck and to her large tits below. Before she was completely done with Josh, she brought the head of his cock past her lips and squeezed it, milking the final drops of his cum into her loving mouth.

"Oh Britney, you are so beautiful, even when your face is such a mess."

Hearing Josh's words, she began to slowly open her eyes. The cum around her right eyelid dripped down. She released his cock from her mouth and smirked.

"Mmmmm, thank you."

The sound of hands clapping together soon captured their attention. Britney turned her head to see Matthew sitting there, looking down at her with a big grin on his face.

"Bravo, fucking BRAVO! What a woman! You worked us over good and look at the award you've got all your face."

"Yeah, y'all loaded me down with cum and give me some credit! I drained your fucking balls, every last drop! Both of you!"

Britney giggled, smiling at him as she flashed her teeth. She raised both of her hands up to give them a 'thumbs up' and soon Josh was joining them in a big laugh. Whatever the occasion was, Britney knew how to bring out a bit of comedy with her quirky words and goofy personality that came out at times. For the three of them, this was one hell of a day to remember. After the laughs, Britney spoke again.

"I just need to get a shower, damn that was a lot of fun!"

4 HOURS LATER

Darkness filled the windows beyond the white curtains looking out over the lit up streets. The night had shifted along with thunder and rain pouring down from the sky. After Britney had her shower, Matthew got dressed and soon left, but not without thanking her. She shook his hand and kissed his cheek, but Matthew had told her that Josh was the real one to thank for this threesome of a lifetime. After he left, Josh let out a long sigh. He didn't know where he stood in his state of mind with Britney. On one hand, he wanted to tell her that Matthew had arrived uninvited, forcing him to make the quick decision to bring him along. On the other hand, he didn't feel the need to make such a statement. It was a joy to be in presence again and despite the jealous feelings at times of seeing her with his friend, Josh was happy to give Britney such excitement in a surprise.

He stayed with her as the day had faded into the night. Britney offered Josh dinner together and the chance to sleep over. She only had a few days out of town on break, but he had definitely earned his pendant across the map as her Miami boy toy. After the shower, she dressed down in a pair of black booty shorts and a simple low cut shirt revealing her busty cleavage contained in a small bra. Dinner was simple take out, courtesy of the hotel services. For a night, it felt wonderful to be in the embrace of someone he loved. If only they could truly kick this relationship up a notch into something more real, Josh thought to himself. He waited until they were sitting together on the couch, cuddled together in each other's arms when he thought of asking her such a thing.

"You know Britney, I've been thinking about you all the time over the past several months. I never go out and see other girls, cause I know none of them can ever be you."

Britney smirked at him, looking into his eyes as her arms were wrapped around him. She lay a top of him, cradled in his strong arms.

"Awwww, honey. I know you keep saying this to me and I guess I'll keep telling you, I believe you!"

"It's true! This is the first time I've been with a woman since that day back in August! I don't want this night to end, I don't wanna have to say goodbye again, that's all."

"Josh, you're a good man. That's what I like about you, you've got a good heart."

She leaned down, kissing his lips and moving her hands to softly caress his face. Britney continued to look into his eyes before continuing on.

"I'm glad I had the chance to meet you last year. I planned to see you again, cause you really had impressed me in the bedroom and after today...."

Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a slight giggle before finishing her words.

"I have to say, I didn't expect to get such a wonderful surprise with you bringing a friend along. Hadn't had a threesome in some time."

He raised his eyebrow, a little surprised at what she had told him.

"Britney, I wanna see you again. Please tell me we'll get to meet up again in the future."

Moving her hands away from his face, Britney leaned back, placing them over his chest as she nodded her head to him.

"Honey, we're gonna do this again for sure. I can't tell you when, but I know I'll be back in Miami around summer time. This time, I'm gonna text you a few days in advance. That way you can get ready."

His heart began racing as Josh felt a cloud of relief soothe through his mind. These were just the words he needed to hear from her.

"Good, but I don't wanna bring Matthew this time."

Britney shook her head.

"No, come alone next time. You gave me a surprise, so I guess I'll owe you a little surprise next time."

Giving him a wink, she smirked before leaning down and pushing her lips to his. Josh embraced her lips, sliding his tongue in her mouth as it blossomed into a full passionate kiss. He was her lover boy and couldn't be more proud to enjoy such a privilege in life, loving Britney Spears. For tonight, he was going to enjoy every second of spending time with her but Josh's mind was already moving towards their next meeting. Summer couldn't arrive soon enough.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:53:06 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cadeauxxx

Re: Take On Me: Let's Do It Again (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 01:10:29 AM »
From the touch of her hand, Matthew's cock had sprung to life, bouncing as it grew in thickness. Britney licked her lips, turning her line of sight back to the left and looking at Josh. Her smile was enough to melt his heart, even with the feeling her firm grip wrapped around his meat pole. Both of her hands moved back and forth, stroking each cock to get them at full size. Licking her lips again, Britney spoke in a low tone of voice.

"Mmmmmm, two cocks. Nice and thick, just for me."

It was that 'slutty voice' that Matthew had mentioned. Britney bit down on her bottom lip, surveying each cock with her eyes before she had to choose which one would enter her mouth first. They were equal size as Josh's friend had proved he could match him in length and thickness. She glanced back towards Josh again, teasing him with her big brown eyes. Matthew reached down with his hand, roaming it through her beautiful golden hair and distracting her to look back over at him. Matthew was leaning down, obviously wanting a kiss.

"You forgot to kiss me earlier, babe."

"Sorry honey."

Britney softly smiled as he leaned down and their lips connected but it was just a short kiss. She didn't bother getting tongue tied with him like she had previously done with Josh. After Matthew leaned back up, he looked down at her bra as she was still slowly stroking their cocks back and forth with her loving hands.

"You also forgot to take your bra off."

Looking back at Matthew, this time Britney laughed.

"Why don't you take it off for me, stud? As you can see, I'm busy here with my hands full."

Her reply was just the kind of goofy words Josh always loved hearing from Britney. Matthew leaned down, letting out a moan as she began to glide her hand over his cock at a faster pace as he pulled at the straps of her bra. It came loose, allowing a greater view of that wonderful cleavage that was visible from his position standing in front of her. For Britney, she was slowly deciding to make her mind up over which cock she wanted to taste first. Like flipping a coin repeatedly in the back of her mind. She would turn to her left and look at Josh's beautiful thick pole before glancing over at her right side and checking on Matthew's swollen dick. Since she had already tasted Josh's cock last year, it was easy to choose his friend. Josh watched as she turned to her right side and licked over the head of Matthew's cock.

Letting out a moan, Matthew raised both of his hands, placing them over her head as his fingers moved into her hair. Britney began by twirling her tongue around the head of his cock before she slipped it between her lips. Josh let out a moan, still feeling her fingers wrapped around his shaft refusing to let go. He wanted to pout and throw a fit, having to witness the woman of his dream sucking off his friend. Though his fingers were rustling through her hair, Matthew did not take control over her. Britney was in full command despite having his hands over her head. She sucked inch after inch, devouring his cock while moving her left hand away. Proving her skills with multi-tasking, Britney still worked her right hand around Josh's cock while using her left hand to pull her loosened bra away from her luscious body.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck that cock, ohhhh yeah!"

Matthew moaned out to her while the sounds of Britney slobbering hungrily over his cock could be heard among the breathing from both men. Josh watched her tossing that black bra to the floor and then moving her left hand back to the base of his friend's thick rod. Once she had enough, Britney pulled her lips free of Matthew's cock making a loud popping sound. He removed his hands from her hair as was ready to momentarily move on from his dick. Josh watched as she turned to her left side and now it was his turn to receive oral pleasure from the pop princess. She took one look at Josh's cock before flicking her tongue to her upper lip and then spitting on his long rod. He moaned, his dick twitching at the shiny line of saliva that covered his pole. Britney squeezed her hand around his cock and then parted her lips to take it in.

"Yes, baby! Yes!!"

At last, Josh had Britney all to himself again. The only thing he could do was moan and shout in excitement. Matthew would've laughed at his friend if he wasn't moaning from the touch of her hand. Britney couldn't focus on just one man, as she had to multi-task between the two of them. Squeezing her lips around Josh's meat pole, she began to bob her head up and down while simultaneously pumping her right hand up and down Matthew's cock. The other man was trying to have a look at her large tits, tempted to reach down and fondle one of them. Britney was focused entirely on pleasuring her Miami lover boy, forcing Josh to moan in ecstasy at the feeling her mouth slobbering all over his cock. She slowed her right hand movement down, almost coming to a complete stop from wanking Matthew. It was at this moment she released Josh's cock from her mouth with an audible popping sound, a string of saliva dangling from the left corner of her lips.

"Don't stop stroking them cocks, you dirty fucking girl."

Britney giggled at Matthew calling out to her in a commanding voice. The dangling string of spit broke, falling down to one of her breasts. Both men stepped a bit closer, their cocks distancing towards her face. Britney's hands were working over their cocks, pumping them up and down at a steady rhythm. She glanced up into Matthew's eyes and shook her head with another laugh. Britney could tell he was distracted, constantly looking back and forth at her hand wrapped around his pole and to her breasts.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna do more than simply jack off this big fuckin' cock. Just wait and see!"

With a hint of her southern accent coming out, there was a sense of teasing among her words. Josh stood there, watching as Britney glanced back to her left side and brought Matthew's cock back into her mouth. She pumped her left hand down to grip the base of his cock as she began to bob her head up and down, all while still pumping her left hand back and forth over Josh's dick.

Matthew moaned, but he didn't move his hands over her head this time. He simply stood there, embracing this feeling of pleasure as one of the most famous women in the world was sucking his dick. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', Britney made various slurping and slobbering noises with his meat lodged in her mouth all before coming to a stop. Like before, she released his cock from her lips with another popping noise. Moving back to her left side view, it was time to give Josh's swollen pole another round of sucking.

Once again, Matthew was standing there, watching what he believed to be a 'prime MILF' in his own words giving his friend the oral pleasure that only he had waited so long to receive. All those months Matthew had listened to Josh talk about Britney and so far, she was blowing his expectations out the water. No wonder his friend was addicted to her. The way she bobbed her head up and down, hungrily devouring every inch of his cock was quite the sight to behold within his vision. Like before, Britney used her free hand to wank Matthew's cock while she was slobbering all over Josh's cock. Unable to resist crying out to her in pleasure, Josh threw his head back and moaned. Matthew found himself looking at those large firm tits yet again, the desire itching through him to reach down and give one a squeeze. He couldn't help himself, as he used one of his hands and leaned down, squeezing her left boob. The hardness of her nipple grazed across the palm of his hand. When Britney felt Matthew's touch over her breast, she had a new trick up her sleeve for both men. She moved her left hand away from Josh's cock, keeping her lips squeezed around it.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes! Don't stop, baby! Yes!!"

Pure joy was heard in Josh's whimpering voice, crying out to the woman he liked to call as his goddess. Without her hand wrapped around his cock, Britney had more room to slide further inches of his long rod into her loving mouth. She pushed her lips all the way down, demonstrating to him her deep throat skills like back in August of last year. While the head of his cock touched the back of throat, Britney used her free hand to push under her breasts, lifting them up for Matthew's view.

She knew exactly how to play both men like a real ring leader. Matthew raised his right leg onto the couch, getting a better view of Britney's large tits while she sucked every last inch of his friend's shaft.

"Good fucking god, she is like a sex machine."

Matthew's compliment was enough to prompt Britney into pulling her lips up and releasing Josh's cock from her mouth. Like before, she made another audible popping sound with her luscious lips. Her teeth were gritted as she flashed her devious eyes up at Matthew. Britney was in the zone with that look. Both men were slipping under into a toxic, lustful paradise. Matthew looked into her eyes, nodding as she squeezed his cock with her right hand.

"I wanna fuck your tits."

"Oh yeah? You wanna shove this big fuckin' cock between 'em and titty fuck me, Matthew? Is that it? You wanna titty fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah, that's what I want!"

To hear her call his name and talk dirty back made Matthew smirk down at the lovely woman. Britney released her hands from both cocks, allowing them to bounce lightly as they were free from her touch. All Josh could do was stand there, watching as Britney adjusted herself on the couch and Matthew moved his foot down. Her hands moved down to her large breasts, holding them up before she leaned down and flicked her tongue across her left nipple.

"Ohhhh yeah, get those nipples nice and wet with your own saliva, baby. You are something else, Britney."

Such words were nothing uncommon with what she had been told before many times over the years. Britney knew that Matthew would never take his focus off her, all while Josh was just standing there, watching as she alternated to her right nipple and gave it an equal licking. Whether she was done teasing him or not, Matthew was ready to feel his cock between those beautiful firm breasts. He stepped forward and then Britney's eyes met with his again. Moving her hands beneath her boobs, she pushed them up and gave him a smug grin while holding them apart so he could slide his long fat cock right between them. Breaking eye contact with him, Britney glanced down to watch Matthew's long pole shove between them. She squeezed her tits together and then attempted to spit on the head but ended up missing. The wad of her saliva was right under her neck, dripping down.

"Holy shit, that feels so fucking good."

Unable to hold himself back from such pleasure, Matthew moved his right hand to Britney's back, holding her there in place as he began to buck his hips and driving his cock between her large firm tits. Her hands were just below her erect nipples, fingers finding over the middle while his cock was pumping up and down between those tits. She gasped, keeping her mouth open as those beautiful big brown eyes gazed upward, scanning his tattooed body before finding his face to look into.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah.... Fuck my titties, you handsome stud."

Britney couldn't help herself from moaning aloud at the feeling of his thick shaft pumping back and forth between her tits. Josh let out a quiet sigh, standing there with his cock completely neglected of her attention. She didn't even look at him. For the moment, all he could do was stand there and watch the woman of his dream completely diverted towards pleasing his friend. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Today was a long awaited day and yet here he was watching Matthew have fun with her. When Britney smiled at Matthew, he almost couldn't stand it anymore.

"God, these tits were made for fucking! I could fuck your tits all day, you sexy ass woman!"

Matthew couldn't help but brag in his spoken words, moaning out. His hips were still bucking, pushing that fat cock up and down between her glorious large breasts.

"Ohhhh yeah!? You like titty fuckin' me, Matthew? Hmmm, hmmmm!?"

"God yes! Fuckin' A!"

Her southern accent came out when she spoke naughty words back to him. Britney broke eye contact to glance down and watch Matthew's thick cock pumping back and forth between her big tits. While Josh stood off to her right side view, he moved one of his hands back to his cock and began to wank himself while watching her with his pal. Britney began to dart her tongue out, flicking it over the head of Matthew's thick shaft each time it poked up from between her tits. When he felt her tongue, Matthew couldn't help but begin pumping his cock faster between those lovely tits. It wasn't until the sound of his heavy breathing and an audible grunt from Matthew's voice did she know that he was ready to explode. Britney looked back up at him and then released her tits, forcing him to make a complete halt from his body movements. Britney gazed up into his eyes and gripped his cock with both hands, all before lowering her lips to lovingly kiss the head. Pre-cum had leaked from the head, as Britney tasted it over her lips. Letting go of Matthew's cock, she looked back over at Josh and saw the disappointed expression painted on his face.

"I didn't forget about you, lover boy. It's your turn now."

She winked at Josh, flashing him a little smile and just like that, all his worries had washed through his mind. Britney used both of her hands to grip his cock, pushing it up against his muscular built stomach as she lowered her mouth down to his balls and licked them. Now it was Matthew's turn to stand there while his cock was being neglected from the pop princess. Britney began to loudly slobber over Josh's nut sack, licking it and spitting over it.

"Ohhhh, god..."

Adjusting her hands, Britney began to wank Josh's dick, pumping her hands up and down while her mouth was sucking on his balls. She plucked the left nut between her lips first, sucking on it while her fingers tightened around his shaft. Josh took a deep breath, moaning out to her as the slobbering noises her mouth created were echoing from below. Matthew stood there, watching as she alternated and sucked his pal's other nut between her lips.

"Good fucking god, look at this. You got a mouth full of nuts, huh baby?"

While Matthew was teasing Britney with her dirty words, she maintained her attention devoted strictly to josh. Popping his ball out of her mouth, she opened her lips wide to engulf both of his nuts into her mouth. Her tongue squeezed them as she raised both of her hands up over his cock, resting her fingers just below the head as her eyes gazed up into his face. Britney remembered how animated in excitement Josh became when she played with his balls the first time around. He wasn't going to get a titty fuck like Matthew had received, but it was fair in Britney's rule since the other man wasn't going to have his balls sucked in such a sloppy manner. His lower lip fell and she could've instantly predicted the rush of excitement that came screeching in his voice.

"God, I missed the way you slobbered all over my nuts! YES!!"

Just like that, she easily had him by balls and could make him scream to her. Britney didn't break eye contact, still sucking on his balls as she stretched it out gently before letting both of his balls flop out of her mouth freely. A few strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth. Britney didn't pay it no mind, as she began to stroke his cock with both hands once more before moving her lips back to his hanging nut sack. She slobbered over it again, forming tiny bubbles in her spit. Like how she played Matthew, Britney waited until Josh began to pant heavily before she came to a stop. Instead of kissing the head of his shaft, she used her tongue to lick the underside up and then released his cock from the grasp of her hands.

"Mmmmmmm, I think both of you are ready to find a new position. Right, boys?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to be inside of you, Britney."

After Josh spoken, he reached for her hand, raising it up and placing a kiss on her knuckles. She smiled at him while Matthew replied.

"Me too, I think you know what you really wanna do with us."

Britney giggled as she got up from the couch, standing between both of them. Her hands reached down, grabbing both cocks as she knew just how to get the attention of both men. Matthew was in front of her, her left hand gripping his rod tightly. Josh was to the side, her right hand fingers holding a firm grip around his dick. Britney turned to look at the only man in the room she would call 'lover boy'.

"You, I want you to get behind me and take off my thong."

Before Josh could move, Britney tightened her grip around his cock, forcing him to step closer to her body. Her eyes met with Matthew and then she addressed her in her words.

"You are gonna take me up front."

There wasn't any way he would reject to being inside of her pussy first. It was an honor, as Britney could've easily chose her established boy toy to be in front of her first. Matthew smirked, nodding at her in silence before his eyes moved down to watch that thong go down. It was nice and shaved with a shiny wetness between her thighs. The thong dangled down to her ankles before she stepped around in her heels, leaving it discarded over the floor. Britney removed her hands from both cocks, knowing that she was about to be sandwiched between both men in this standing position. She spoke again.

"Listen up, here's the rules. When both of you are ready to cum, stop and yell for me, alright?"

"I hear you."

"Yes, baby."

Matthew spoke first, then Josh. Britney continued on.

"When you think you're ready, just stop and we'll move to another position and both of you can switch places. I wanna get as much as I can out of both of you, so y'all are gonna fuck me real good, alright?"

Without saying a word, Matthew nodded. She then turned her head to look at Josh's face. He gave her a smile before cupping her face and then forcing his friend to stand there and watch as his lips met with Britney's for a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced together from within. After breaking the kiss, Britney stood in the middle of where both men's feet were standing. She knew within seconds, she would be lifted from the floor and with her holes stuffed with their thick long cocks. Placing her hands on Matthew's strong shoulders, she gave him the go ahead wink. Josh stood from behind, licking his lips as he glanced down to see that thick, round booty. It was still the best ass he had ever seen, nice and plump without being too big in size. The little fairy tramp stamp tattoo above was like a cherry on top of a sundae for the finest detailing finish. Once Matthew began to lift her up, Josh placed both if his hands over her ass cheeks, helping lift Britney up, her heels dangling from the floor. She squealed in excitement.

"Get those big fuckin' cocks in me, NOW! Mmmmm!!"

She didn't give either man much time to do as she ordered. Britney moved both of her hands down to grab their cocks. Matthew adjusted his hands, moving to grip her legs as she wrapped them around his body and Josh moved his right arm around her muscular stomach, holding her place. Britney shoved Matthew's cock into her moist pussy, listening to him moan as he entered her for the first time. She fumbled with Josh's cock, unable to find her dark little hole as his rod was lodged between the crack of her powerful ass. Using his left hand, Josh guided his cock to that tight little hole. He heard Britney gasp before letting out a soothing cry at the feeling of both cocks pushing into her.

"Ohhhh, man. This pussy is so fucking tight."

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

All Britney did was moan in reply to Matthew's compliment of her tight front entrance. She could feel Josh's breath over her neck as he had moved his head upon taking the first thrust into her ass. When his lips brushed against her skin, Britney threw her left hand backwards, cupping his neck from behind. She turned her head to the left, her hair flipping around as both men began to slowly buck their hips. Taking in a deep breath, she moaned at the feeling of both cocks pumping into her ass and cunt together in unison.

"Yes, yes! Ohhhhh god, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Josh wanted to kiss her so bad, even if it was just a small peck on the lips from his position of standing behind her. Britney's long golden hair sway, whipping into his face while his lips were still to the right side of her neck. He kissed her neck, listening to her moan in response.

"Yes, yesssss!!"

Once again, she shouted to both of them as Britney turned her head to look at Matthew's face in front of her. It was a funny sight to witness, as he couldn't keep a focused view over her face without glancing down to see her bouncy tits. Britney moved her hands back down to her breasts, pushing them up as Matthew began to buck his hips faster, forcing her big tits to push up against his tattooed muscular stomach. She gasped, suddenly feeling Josh began to pump into her ass at a faster pace, matching the other man.

"OHHHHH, GAWD!! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

That cute southern accent slightly slurred her speech as Britney cried out to them. She was truly caught in between now, with Josh pumping his fat cock into her ass and Matthew thrusting his long pole into her pussy. She closed her eyes, letting out another moan as her boobs were bouncing in a steady rhythm. From Josh's position, he could feel her firm thick ass cheeks rubbing up against his body with each thrust he sent into her tight dark little hole. For the time being, he closed his eyes, still pumping his cock into her tight ass, enjoying this moment of having time with Britney again.

"Don't stop! Keep fuckin' me!"

She called out to them, demanding what she wanted. Regardless of being sandwiched between these two strong men, Britney was the one in control. Matthew let out a cry in pleasure, still pumping his cock into her lovely pussy. He moved his hands down to squeeze at her tits, prompting Britney to throw her hands around his neck and lean her head back. Matthew's face was draped in her hair, but he didn't let it hinder his attention as he continued to thrust his cock into her ass. A few beads of sweat dripped from Matthew's forehead, glistening his skin in a new shiny coat as he concentrated on fucking this goddess of a woman. His original belief of her kinky side had been proven to be a fact, here she was working them into a frenzy with this play for three. Despite the ecstasy of this pleasure, Josh had a feeling he would end up blowing his load deep within her ass with the pace he was bucking his hips. Letting out a moan, he came to a stop and called out to Britney.

"Britney, baby! Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum!"

Such words forced her to open her eyes. Britney was pleased that Matthew came to a halt, remembering what she had said about them stopping to change position.  She looked at Matthew, still cupping the back of his head with her hands. Leaning forward, Britney pressed her lips to his for a soft kiss. Josh moved his arm out from around her waist and then slowly slid his thick shaft out of her dark little hole before snatching it away from her ample ass cheeks. Britney unwrapped her legs from around Matthew's body, adjusting in his grasp as he helped set her back down on her feet. His cock slid out of her pussy, almost in a matter that left Matthew disappointed as he watched the woman turn her attention to his friend. Josh wrapped his arms around her, pushing their lips together for a passionate kiss. While they stood there lip-locked, Matthew was able to take in a view of her beautiful plump ass. Soon enough, he would be experiencing how it felt to be inside that thick bottom. He licked his lips, just as Britney and Josh finished kissing.

"I'm about to be on top of you now, lover boy."

Her words were spoken so seductively in a low voice. All Josh could do was step backwards, looking into those beautiful brown eyes. Britney had a way of mesmerizing Josh with her beauty and words. It helped that he was falling in love with her, evident from the past several months he spent thinking about their time together. When he tried to kiss her again, she moved her hands to cup his face.

"You want me to get on top of you and ride that big fuckin' cock, Josh?"

"Yes I do, baby."

"Good, cause I want you to be the one that makes me cum."

She leaned forward, kissing his lips again for a brief time before moving her hands away from his face. Josh was going to have the honor of experiencing her orgasm, a relief that he didn't have to witness his friend push his dream woman to the height of her pleasure. Britney suddenly felt a hard swat at her buttocks, the sound of a slap echoing in the room as Matthew had used the palm of his right hand to give her booty a good spank. Turning around, she grinned at him as he spoke.

"Don't forget about me back here, you sexy fucking woman."

"I didn't forget about you, sweetie. You're gonna be fucking my ass while I'm on top of him."

Matthew smirked, flashing his teeth.

"A nice MILF ass."

With such a compliment like that, Britney couldn't help but push her heels together and bend over, shaking her ass for the man behind her.

"You like this big MILF ass, huh? Go ahead and spank it!"

While Matthew was preoccupied with the display of her prime MILF ass, Josh didn't hesitate to move onto the couch and sit down. He went on and got in position for Britney while the sound of his pal's hand came crashing down over Britney's ass with a thunderous spank.

"Mmmmm, yeah!"

Another smack was laid over Britney's bouncing ass before Matthew came to a stop. His hand was stinging from the licks he had given her firm ass. From her left shoulder, Britney bit down on her lower lip, teasing Matthew as she continued to grind her hips back and shake her ass. Her firm cheeks hit together, bouncing in a 'twerk' rotation and all the man did was stand there, watching the ripple and shake of her firm skin. Matthew licked his lips while Britney came to a stop after a few more seconds. It felt like time had slowed down when he was watching her plump buttocks move, requiring the need for him to regain his focus. Britney turned to look at Josh before moving over the couch. He gripped his rod with his left hand holding up for her, but Britney moved her hand over it while raising her legs up and proceeding to straddle him.

At last, Josh was gazing forward at the front view of the woman he loved. He licked his lips, watching the slight bounce of her big tits as she held his cock steady and began to lower her pussy down over it. His eyes wandered down, seeing the two little tattoos on her hips and focusing on her trademark pierced belly button. Even at thirty-eight years old, Britney's physical appearance was that of a goddess, aging better than the finest wine Josh's money could afford. Her bright smile pierced through his soul as he moaned at the feeling of his cock sliding inside her tight cunt. His hands roamed up, feeling her skin before finding her breasts and giving them a squeeze. Britney placed her hands down over his muscular chest as they were now in position with her knees bent into the couch. Glancing beyond her right shoulder, she gave Matthew to nod, desperately anticipating the feeling of a cock placed back in her ass.

"Go on, give me that big fuckin' cock. I want it right in my ass, you know that's where I want it."

"Right in your MILF ass!"

Britney nearly laughed at Matthew's correction but for the time being, she simply allowed him to have the final word. He stepped forward, spreading his legs as he used his free hand to pull one of Britney's ass cheeks apart and slide his cock between the crack with his other hand. Once he felt the head of his pole poking into her dark little hole, he made a hard thrust, moving both hands to squeeze her ass cheeks. She squealed in excitement, looking down into Josh's eyes before commanding both men in a demanding tone of voice.

"That's it, both of you! Fuck me! Give me those big fuckin' cocks, give 'em to me!!"

From where Josh was sitting, he had a perfect aligned view, gazing up at her goddess form as he bucked his hips to thrust his forward into her tight pussy. He moaned, squeezing her breasts from within his hands while still looking up into her gorgeous face. Matthew reared his left hand back, spanking one of her ass cheeks as he began to thrust his cock into her buttocks at a faster pace. Britney shouted in excitement, her hair whipping around wildly as she glanced over her shoulder at the other man.

"Yeah, that's it! Spank that fucking ass! SPANK MAH ASS, YOU HOT FUCKIN' STUD!!"

That sultry accent of hers slurred her speech ever so slightly. From her demands, Matthew brought both of his hands up and sent them down, clapping each palm over her ass cheeks. They bounced, shaking together while his cock was still pumping in and out of her dark little hole. The sound of her ass getting spanked echoed along through the moans and noises that their voices created. Josh could be heard groaning, as he moved his hands to Britney's hips.  She began to rock them in a steady pace, pushing herself down on his cock while Matthew's thrusts were a few seconds away from pumping into her.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!! KEEP FUCKIN' ME, YESSSSS!!!"

Screaming to them in an ecstasy of pleasure, Britney gritted her teeth and then Josh watched as her tits began to bounce and shake around. She eventually took over, grinding her hips down to force his cock into her, giving him no reason to keep bucking his hips. Britney was trying to meet with Matthew's thrusts, feeling every inch of that long fat shaft pumping back and forth into her ass. Knowing that neither man wanted this moment to end, Britney didn't want it to stop either. This was a heavenly bliss of lustful fun, to be penetrated simultaneously both both of these handsome studs. Over and over, she felt Josh's cock pumping into her cunt, followed by Matthew's dick pounding her ass from behind.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS!!! THAT'S IT, OHHHH YEAH!! DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU FUCKIN' STOP!"

Sighing, Matthew moved his hands away from her ass now that he was finished spanking it. His palms were stinging in pain, but he couldn't focus on the feeling in his hands while his cock was pushing up her tight back door hole. Sweat glistened from his forehead, dripping down as he raised his left hand to wipe it clean. Josh began to pant, looking up at Britney as her hair was still whipping around into her face. She eventually used her right hand to move her hair aside, all while her tits were still bouncing in his view. He knew she was close, as he could feel it each time she pounded herself down on his cock.

"OHHHHH YEAH, OHHHHHH GAWD YEAH!!"

Just like before, her southern accent came out with enough strength to slur Britney's words. She was close, her orgasm merely seconds away as she thrust herself down on Josh's cock one last time. Matthew had slowed down from pumping into her ass, almost coming to a complete halt. This wasn't the first time Britney had nearly forced him to bust a nut, but it would likely be the last. He snatched his cock free from from her ass, trailing it among her ass cheeks while she thrust herself down and began to scream.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Britney's voice screamed at a high pitch while she gazed down and watched Josh's facial expression change before her. He scrunched up, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold back his orgasm with every passing second. Britney had to catch her breath, but she found it so cute to watch a boy toy try his absolute hardest to hold back from releasing his seed within her. It was little moments like this where Britney knew she had a man wrapped around her finger, hers to command. After catching her breath, she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss at Josh's lips. Britney began to climb off him when she looked beyond her left shoulder to see Matthew standing there, slightly out of breath.

"You look like you're ready to cum for me, big boy."

Matthew chuckled before nodding his head while pointing his right hand index finger down at his large and waiting dick.

"Yep and I want you to make me cum."

"I would gladly do that."

She licked her lips, rising up from the couch and easing Josh's long, hard pole from front entrance. Britney knew that he would need a little bit of time to recover, as she had nearly made him explode within her. His cock was soaked in her juices, dripping down to his balls. Britney looked at him and spoke.

"Don't jack yourself off, I wanna suck my juices clean from this big fuckin' cock of yours."

Sitting her heels back down over the floor, she took Josh's cock into her hand and leaned over. Her tongue grazed over the underside and then Britney brought it back into her mouth. Josh whimpered for a moment.

"Oh fuck, Britney! You're gonna end up making me cum!"

Matthew stood there, neglected as her big phat ass was bent over in his line of sight once again while she focused on the other man. This whole day had been a game of them competing while Britney went back and forth, favoring one over the other rather than working with them in a chorus. It was all a game to her and Britney knew just how to play both of them so well. Josh was panting excessively, afraid that she would force him to blow his load within her mouth, but Britney knew what she was doing. She slobbered all over his cock slowly, sucking it clean of all her warm juices. Since she was ignoring him for the time being, Matthew reared his right hand back and smacked it across her thick ass. She felt his hand striking her ass, but Britney refused to pay attention until she had collected every last drop of her juices from Josh's cock. Her eyes looked up at the lover boy as she slowly pulled her lips from his cock making a loud popping noise. Quickly turning around, Britney licked her lips while speaking to Matthew.

"Impatient a little much? Don't worry, I ain't forgot about you."

With a soft grin and a winking eye, Matthew couldn't find himself to be frustrated with Britney. All it took was a little bit of charm and he suddenly forgot about wanting to rush her over to him. She dropped down to her knees, quickly wrapping both of her hands around his cock. Looking down at the head, she spit on it before wrapping her lips around it. Matthew groaned.

"Fuck! Ohhhh, yeah! Suck it, suck that fucking cock, Britney!"

Moving her left hand away from the shaft, Britney slid her right hand down and began to bob her head up and down. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm' slight vibrations moved through his skin as she created a muffled moaning sound from within. Matthew took a deep breath, moaning as he watched her devouring inch after inch of his meat pole with her hungry mouth. All that time he had listened to Josh talk about her. All the stories about how Britney Spears was a sex goddess, the only woman that could ever fully satisfy him, every tale about that special day in Josh's life. Matthew now knew his friend was telling the absolute truth. Here he was, curling his toes into the carpet floor as Britney was working him over with her mouth. Swallowing his breath, he knew his time was drawing short. Regardless of how thoroughly her holes had been pounded by their cocks, Britney still had the stamina to wear them down.

"Oh god, Ohhhhh my fucking... GOD!!"

Matthew shouted while moving his left hand to grip her hair. The seconds were counting down before his cock exploded between her loving lips. No matter how wonderful this feeling felt of Britney sucking him off, he didn't want her to swallow his load. He wanted to decorate her face in a sticky mess. Snatching her hair, his cock came flying out of her mouth. Britney looked up at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"You wanna cum on my face!?"

He gasped, his eyes enlarging. Was she a mind reader? Matthew could not believe she knew just wanted to do. He roared in excitement.

"FUCK YEAH!!"

Still gripping her hair, he began to furiously stroke his cock back and forth with his right hand. Britney licked her lips, looking into his face as she continued to talk dirty to him.

"You gonna cum all over me? Paint me with your hot fuckin' load?"

"Fuck yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna fucking do!"

"Mmmmmmm, nice and sticky. I want it all over me. I want your cum all over my face."

Britney raised her hands up, cupping them together beneath her chin in an effort to catch any loose cum that didn't fly on her face. From behind her, Josh had to do a double-take watching her. He remembered this moment he shared with her last year when he got to glaze her face in his seed, only now he was watching another man do it. Getting up from the couch, he wanted to stand up and stroke his cock waiting for the few seconds to pass by before witnessing Britney's face become an epic mess. Matthew was panting, his chest moving from the heavy breathing as his hand continued to wank his shaft back and forth. Britney closed her eyes, sticking her tongue out as she teased him one last time with words of unfiltered filth.

"Cum on my face, give it to me! Gimme your cum, I want it! I want it!"

"Oh, Britney. Ohhhhhh, fuck. OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Matthew's voice elevated into a higher pitch, groaning with each word muttered until he was screaming for her. Britney's mouth hung open, but she knew that most of his seed wouldn't be flying over her waiting tongue.

"HERE IT IS, FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

He shouted again, nearly crying out as his cock finally erupted from his stroking hand. A thick white string went flying from his rod and slathering over her forehead. Britney let out a moan, just before another wad flew out of his cock and streaked up her left eyebrow and into her hair. She pushed her hands together harder, just in case any excess cum didn't land on her face, it could go into her hands, but Britney had little need to worry. Matthew grunted, pulling on her hair to raise her face as another wad of his cum splashed over her left cheek. She closed her mouth momentarily, just to lick her lips from left to right. Another string of cum went over the left side of her forehead, dripping down as Matthew's cock was nearly depleted of his cum. He squeezed it hard, forcing one final spur that landed above her upper lip on the left side.

"Ohhhh god, you are a fucking beast, Britney. I haven't cum so hard in my life, fuck!"

Stepping away from her, Matthew let out a deep breath in exhaustion. Britney giggled at his words of compliment, but now it was Josh's turn. She glanced up at him, the cum dripping from her face. The look on her face told the tale. Britney had dropped her lower lip and gritted her teeth, glaring at Josh in a sight of absolute lust in the form of a woman.

"Now it's your turn. Come to me, lover boy..."

Britney's voice was low, that same kind of seductive voice he had heard so many times before in the intro pieces to specific songs of hers. She had spoken to him like this before during their first lustful session together last year.

"You fucking heard her, man! She needs dick, don't make her wait! Don't just stand there, fucking give it to her!"

Matthew's words had awakened Josh's mind from the trance he had been put in starring down at Britney's face drenched and dripping in sticky cum. Back into the reality in front of him, Josh stepped forward to Britney. She was completely finished with his friend and now he was center of her attention once again. There wasn't any need to compete for her anymore, as Josh stood there and watched her take his cock into her right hand and begin stroking it. When her lips parted and she breathed over the head, Josh nearly blew his load right there before her, but thankfully for him, he held it back.

"Yes, baby! Yes, finish me, Britney!"

After Josh spoke, Matthew let out a sharp whistle, sitting his nude bottom down on the couch where they had their previous position. Josh was standing tall, watching as his goddess of a woman brought his long dick into her mouth and squeezed her lips around the thickness of his pole. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking it just as she had worked it before. He let out a moan, watching her in an impressive gaze. It didn't matter that she had strings and wads of cum dripping from her face, nothing hindered Britney's concentration. The sounds of her mouth slobbering and drooling over his cock were heard much louder without another voice cooing in the same room. Josh licked his lips, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold back soon.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! Britney, I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm so close, baby. Sooo close!"

As soon as he uttered those words in his crying voice, Britney's big brown eyes gazed up at him. She released Josh's rod from her mouth with an audible pop sound like many other times before. Licking her lips, she raised her face and wrapped both of her hands around his cock. From that moment on, Josh knew she was about to finish him the same way Matthew got to spill his seed into a sticky mess over her face. The tip of her tongue ran across her pink lips before she began to stroke his cock. Britney called to him in her low voice.

"I want more, gimme more! Gimme more cum! Gimme more! Cum all over my fuckin' face, Josh!"

She had already gotten to him by using the words 'gimme more', but when Britney said his name, Josh couldn't hold back anymore. She controlled his orgasm with the touch of her hands, both stroking his cock with a tight grip, every finger wrapped his pole. Britney knew what awaited her in the following seconds, so she closed her eyes anticipating that very moment. Breathing heavily, Josh wished that he could hold off this moment just a little longer. When it came to sharing lust with this woman, he never wanted it to end but there was no turning back time. Gritting his teeth, he grunted before scrunching his face up and crying out to her.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING, BRITNEY!! GOD, GOD, YESSS!!!"

Parting her lips just in time, Britney slid her tongue out hoping to catch one of his ropes of cum, knowing the chance was slim at best. Letting out another grunt, Josh watched as the first wave of his cum squirted out his cock, splashing over Britney's forehead. She stroked his cock again, forcing another wad that went directly into her closed right eyelid and dripping down. Another string of cum went over her nose and up her forehead.

"FUCK!! OH MY GOD!! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Josh couldn't contain himself, still screaming out to her as she was forcing string after string of his cum to slash into her face. One burst landed over her waiting tongue, much to her satisfaction. Britney closed her lips, swallowing it down quickly as she forced her face into a smug grin while still stroking his cock. Another wad of Josh's seed went over her head and into her hair. Matthew caught sight of it and had a slight chuckle while still sitting on the couch. Britney quit stroking Josh's dick when she felt the last spurt of his warm cum on her face. She was absolutely drenched. Streams of cum dripped from her face, down her neck and to her large tits below. Before she was completely done with Josh, she brought the head of his cock past her lips and squeezed it, milking the final drops of his cum into her loving mouth.

"Oh Britney, you are so beautiful, even when your face is such a mess."

Hearing Josh's words, she began to slowly open her eyes. The cum around her right eyelid dripped down. She released his cock from her mouth and smirked.

"Mmmmm, thank you."

The sound of hands clapping together soon captured their attention. Britney turned her head to see Matthew sitting there, looking down at her with a big grin on his face.

"Bravo, fucking BRAVO! What a woman! You worked us over good and look at the award you've got all your face."

"Yeah, y'all loaded me down with cum and give me some credit! I drained your fucking balls, every last drop! Both of you!"

Britney giggled, smiling at him as she flashed her teeth. She raised both of her hands up to give them a 'thumbs up' and soon Josh was joining them in a big laugh. Whatever the occasion was, Britney knew how to bring out a bit of comedy with her quirky words and goofy personality that came out at times. For the three of them, this was one hell of a day to remember. After the laughs, Britney spoke again.

"I just need to get a shower, damn that was a lot of fun!"

4 HOURS LATER

Darkness filled the windows beyond the white curtains looking out over the lit up streets. The night had shifted along with thunder and rain pouring down from the sky. After Britney had her shower, Matthew got dressed and soon left, but not without thanking her. She shook his hand and kissed his cheek, but Matthew had told her that Josh was the real one to thank for this threesome of a lifetime. After he left, Josh let out a long sigh. He didn't know where he stood in his state of mind with Britney. On one hand, he wanted to tell her that Matthew had arrived uninvited, forcing him to make the quick decision to bring him along. On the other hand, he didn't feel the need to make such a statement. It was a joy to be in presence again and despite the jealous feelings at times of seeing her with his friend, Josh was happy to give Britney such excitement in a surprise.

He stayed with her as the day had faded into the night. Britney offered Josh dinner together and the chance to sleep over. She only had a few days out of town on break, but he had definitely earned his pendant across the map as her Miami boy toy. After the shower, she dressed down in a pair of black booty shorts and a simple low cut shirt revealing her busty cleavage contained in a small bra. Dinner was simple take out, courtesy of the hotel services. For a night, it felt wonderful to be in the embrace of someone he loved. If only they could truly kick this relationship up a notch into something more real, Josh thought to himself. He waited until they were sitting together on the couch, cuddled together in each other's arms when he thought of asking her such a thing.

"You know Britney, I've been thinking about you all the time over the past several months. I never go out and see other girls, cause I know none of them can ever be you."

Britney smirked at him, looking into his eyes as her arms were wrapped around him. She lay a top of him, cradled in his strong arms.

"Awwww, honey. I know you keep saying this to me and I guess I'll keep telling you, I believe you!"

"It's true! This is the first time I've been with a woman since that day back in August! I don't want this night to end, I don't wanna have to say goodbye again, that's all."

"Josh, you're a good man. That's what I like about you, you've got a good heart."

She leaned down, kissing his lips and moving her hands to softly caress his face. Britney continued to look into his eyes before continuing on.

"I'm glad I had the chance to meet you last year. I planned to see you again, cause you really had impressed me in the bedroom and after today...."

Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a slight giggle before finishing her words.

"I have to say, I didn't expect to get such a wonderful surprise with you bringing a friend along. Hadn't had a threesome in some time."

He raised his eyebrow, a little surprised at what she had told him.

"Britney, I wanna see you again. Please tell me we'll get to meet up again in the future."

Moving her hands away from his face, Britney leaned back, placing them over his chest as she nodded her head to him.

"Honey, we're gonna do this again for sure. I can't tell you when, but I know I'll be back in Miami around summer time. This time, I'm gonna text you a few days in advance. That way you can get ready."

His heart began racing as Josh felt a cloud of relief soothe through his mind. These were just the words he needed to hear from her.

"Good, but I don't wanna bring Matthew this time."

Britney shook her head.

"No, come alone next time. You gave me a surprise, so I guess I'll owe you a little surprise next time."

Giving him a wink, she smirked before leaning down and pushing her lips to his. Josh embraced her lips, sliding his tongue in her mouth as it blossomed into a full passionate kiss. He was her lover boy and couldn't be more proud to enjoy such a privilege in life, loving Britney Spears. For tonight, he was going to enjoy every second of spending time with her but Josh's mind was already moving towards their next meeting. Summer couldn't arrive soon enough.

TO BE CONTINUED

The following users thanked this post: Starman, Volente, JenniferLove, Viri, thenewcomer, passion_seeker

JenniferLove

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:18:49 AM »
Awesome! Perfect! This is all I can say! :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Volente

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 08:00:34 AM »
Damn, that was definitely worth waiting for!
(Bonus points for including the best A-ha song.)

OMEGA15

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 04:16:44 PM »
That was great, I liked the idea of the threesome being the guys competing back and forth with her. And cheers, A-ha's best song indeed.

Starman

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 01:58:23 PM »
Definitely worth the wait, now I am curious what Britney's surprise is going to be. Wait all this time for an update now on the edge of the seat wanting another one. Good word-play with referencing her songs and lyrics.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 05:41:09 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

The Sun Always Shines On TV is my favorite song by A-Ha, I had to include it. That chord change is one of my favorite chord changes in an 80's song.

Not sure when I'll write part 3, but it will be during the summer for sure. Britney will have a surprise for Josh  ;) She has to repay his favor for the surprise he gave her.

Chlp

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 04:34:49 AM »
Amazing, great return to 2019, been away for a week, and only just got a chance to read this.  Great work Cade, can't wait to see whats up next!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 05:51:29 AM »
Amazing, great return to 2019, been away for a week, and only just got a chance to read this.  Great work Cade, can't wait to see whats up next!

Thank you! I've gotten so slow with writing, but I am still cranking stuff out when I do have the spare time.  ;) I'm glad to get this one finished, it was hard to make time to get it done.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 06:02:38 PM »
Yet another stellar example of why you are the master of MMF stories.  I particularly enjoyed how in control of the situation Britney was.  She could have gotten them to do whatever she wanted.  Great job!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 07:29:49 PM »
Yet another stellar example of why you are the master of MMF stories.  I particularly enjoyed how in control of the situation Britney was.  She could have gotten them to do whatever she wanted.  Great job!

Thanks for the kind words! I have written so many MMF stories, I wanted to try and do something different for a change, so I had them sorta competing for her complete attention.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 07:33:18 PM »
Great work again my friend. Your writing keeps getting better and better. :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 11:21:34 PM »
Great work again my friend. Your writing keeps getting better and better. :)

Thanks for the kind words, sorry I missed this message!

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 06:00:03 PM »
Finally got the chance to sit down and read this after taking a lot of time to write. As always, the master of Britney brings his best.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
Finally got the chance to sit down and read this after taking a lot of time to write. As always, the master of Britney brings his best.

That's a huge compliment, thank you! I will always write Britney. This story got me a lot of feedback on Literotica with fans writing me emails. The most feedback I've gotten out of a single Britney story since It's Vegas Bitch.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA