Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Breaking Stephanie (Stephanie McMahon, Sasha Banks)  (Read 9231 times)

UniqueOneGuy

Breaking Stephanie (Stephanie McMahon, Sasha Banks)
« on: November 29, 2018, 05:56:35 PM »
DISCLAIMER: This story is based on my imagination and therefore no real event has ever occured...

Code: FF, Lesbian

Sasha Banks knocked on Stephanie’s office. Somehow, she just knew she wasn’t expecting anything good from her but she had to face her devious boss. She heard Stephanie calling to step inside. Sasha slowly opened the door and stepped into the office.

“You wanted to see me Steph?” She said as soon as she was inside.

“Yes, I did but before we go any further, It’s Mrs. McMahon, Sasha… Understood?”

Sasha lowered her head. This wasn’t the first time. She lost all hopes for Stephanie. The wonderful person she once was, gone for good. She missed the old Stephanie. Some had a very good view on Stephanie McMahon. They respected her. Others said that her on-screen Character of a mean and cruel boss was the complete opposite when it came to real life and being backstage. They were wrong. Backstage, Stephanie was the same monster she portrayed on television. 

“Yes, Mrs. McMahon. I understand.” She finally answered apologizing.

“Good… Now, the reason why I called you in here is because… well… I have decided to make a major change with the women around here. We all did.” Stephanie said as she walked around Sasha.

What could that possibly be? Sasha though… She did heard rumors about possible releases in the upcoming weeks of talent that weren’t used much, but that wasn’t her concern at all. She wrestled on Raw for the past 3 months, regularly.

“That change involves you. You are the main reason why we need this change, Sasha…¨

Sasha stared at Stephanie with a confused look. Stephanie continued as her hands rested on Sasha’s shoulders.

“We have to keep you off TV for a few months.” Stephanie informed her.

With a surprised look, Sasha moved away from Stephanie.

“You want to what?” She asked…

“You heard me correctly, Sasha. Don’t think I’m a fool. But ok, let me remind you. You will be off TV for a couple of months.”

“But why?” Sasha tried to talk back.

“Well, it’s simple, really. We can’t have you outshine everyone else around here.¨

“What the hell are you talking about? I’m not trying to outshine any other person around here. I know the girls I work with. We have a strong bond and we try our best to please everyone around here. My fans love me! Damn it, they made me!” She screamed.

“That’s where you’re wrong Sasha. The fans didn’t make you. Surely as hell, not you…. I did!” Stephanie yelled back.

None of this made sense to Sasha. Why did they decide to leave her off TV when she was involved in an active storyline? She loved the other girls and was sure they loved her back. She tried to reason with Stephanie McMahon.

“I busted my ass off in that ring every single night for the past 4 years and now, you’re telling me I can’t show off my true potential? and you? You made Sasha Banks? Try to put on my trunks and see for yourself. You wouldn’t even last 5 minutes in that ring. I can’t believe this. What a way to treat your superstars.” Sasha said as she crossed her arms.

“You’re being treated just as everybody else, honey. Don’t think you’re the better one around here. I call the shots here, remember. If I want you to succeed here, you succeed. If I decide otherwise, then you must respect my decision. Or…”
“Or else what, Mrs. McMahon, get fired”? Sasha said.

“You’re exactly right,” Stephanie said with an evil smile…  “But you know what Sasha… there is one way you can make it up to me and I will reconsider our decision.”

“What is that… Mrs. McMahon?” Sasha asked sarcastically 

“If you drop to your knees and beg me to reconsider!” Stephanie yelled.

Sasha had no choice. She had to do it. She wanted to continue wrestling on Raw for all her fans. There was no way out.
“Do the right thing, Sasha. Get on your knee
s…”
Sasha just stood there confused for a while. She then got on one of her knees. Did she really want this? To humiliate herself, all for the amusement of Stephanie McMahon?

“Good girl. Do it, Sasha.” Stephanie demanded.

Before Sasha could place her other knee on the floor, Stephanie walked towards her. Pulled her skirt down and exposed her naked pussy to Sasha Banks. This caught her by complete surprise.

“Better yet, lick my pussy instead. If you want your job back, lick it” Stephanie teased…

While both knees touched the floor, Sasha’s head got closer to Stephanie’s pussy. She placed her hands on Stephanie’s thighs and thought clearly. She had to but there was something inside her that just wanted to rip Stephanie McMahon into pieces and another part of her that just wanted to rip her clothes off and make sweet lover to her.

Sasha’s mouth almost met Stephanie’s pussy before getting back up, right into Stephanie’s face.

“You think you can break anyone with your cruel words, don’t you? I’m different. You can’t break me.” Sasha said. “Let me be the first person to fuck you off, too! You don’t intimidate me, Stephanie!”

They both started into each other’s eyes. Nobody said a word. There wasn’t anyone who dared to talk to Stephanie that way. But Stephanie liked it. Face to face, they both felt the pent up aggression, anger and sexual tension between.

“Break me then” Stephanie finally said.

Sasha was out of words. She didn’t know what to say but she let her actions speak for her.

She grabbed Stephanie by the neck and planted a big soaking kiss on her lips. She didn’t know what she was doing or why she was doing it, but both were surely enjoying it. Stephanie ran her hands all over Sasha’s petite body. Sasha’s enjoyed the feeling on her Boss’s hands while their tongues licked and sucked the other.

Sasha wanted to bring Stephanie down to her knees. Stephanie noticed it.

“Do it...” Stephanie whispered feeling more and more aroused.

Without any fear or remorse, Sasha forced Stephanie to her knees right in front of her trunks. She was going to put her in her place.

“Pull them down and lick my pussy, you cold hearted bitch!”

“I will love to…” Stephanie moaned and groaned.

Stephanie did as she was told. She pulled her trunks down and exposed her pussy. Her tongue savored Sasha’s juices. This was the first time Stephanie ever had such contact with another female. She enjoyed it. She licked her pussy with her eyes closed savoring those sweet cunt juices. 

“Yes, just lick that, lick my pussy good.” Sasha ordered as she played with Stephanie’s hair.

There was no way out for Stephanie McMahon. Sasha had complete dominance over her and she loved it. All she cared about was to please Sasha.

“You will enjoy licking my pussy from now on. You will learn to humble yourself with every other superstar that works for you. Is that understood?¨ Sasha asked.

Stephanie didn’t reply, she just kept licking and licking.

“I guess that’s a yes then.” Sasha said

Stephanie licked Sasha’s pussy until she erupted in pleasure. Her mouth was completely covered by Sasha’s juices. Stephanie licked her fingers a few times.

She stared back at Sasha who was standing dominant and strong. Like the legit boss that she was.
“Would you please consider my apology?” Stephanie finally asked.

“Only if you let me call you Steph” Sasha caressed Stephanie’s hair some more. She loved this view of Stephanie; calm, lovely and humbled…

“It’s a deal.” Stephanie answered.

Before she could dismiss Sasha, Sasha was already out the door. Stephanie was still on her knees in shock. What the hell did I just do? She said to herself. For the first time in a long time, Stephanie felt she had a change of heart.
Sasha definitely deserved to be on TV…

The following users thanked this post: Romeo44

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA