Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Like a Boss Part 5  (Read 2515 times)

MTL

Like a Boss Part 5
« on: May 08, 2019, 07:17:50 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Emma or Paige or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva.

Codes: Anal, FF, Humil, Oral, Rim, Toys

Like a Boss Part 5
by MTL ([email protected])

Paige was fuming, and terrified, after receiving some very familiar pics from Sasha Banks. She had deleted them immediately, but the damage was done. Sasha had those photos, and now Paige was screwed. Both figuratively, and literally. She was also heartbroken, because this could only mean one thing. Emma had betrayed her. Or had she? Maybe Sasha had done something to the poor bottom to make her talk? Yes, Paige liked that idea better. But also, she hated it. Because if Sasha had done anything to her Emma, she swore to God she would end her. Or at least end her wrestling career which might be the same thing for that mark. It was with this mindset Paige stalked through the backstage area looking for the so-called Boss.

Unsurprisingly she found her in the women's locker room. What also shouldn't be a surprise was that Emma was there with her, but it still hurt, and the fact Emma was on her knees beside Sasha being petted like some kind of animal deeply annoyed Paige. Not because of the treatment of her girlfriend. Of course not, Emma was a bottom, after all. But Sasha didn't have permission to play with her like that, and she knew it. Of course deep down Paige knew it was a cheap trick designed to make her angry and stupid, but it was working, and honestly all she really had at that moment was the vague hope that she could use her anger to bully and bluff her way out of this situation which she had been forced into by someone she loved.

"How dare you!" Paige spat, "Do you know who I am?"

"My new bitch?" Sasha smiled smugly.

Trying and failing to avoid gulping Paige took a calming breath, walked forward until she was directly in Sasha's face and growled, "I'm the WWE Alpha female! That means I outrank you, meaning, you're my bitch!"

"Really?" Sasha scoffed.

"Really!" Paige held her ground.

"What kind of Alpha female takes it up the ass?" Sasha asked, answering herself before Paige truly had a chance, "The kind who's about to be replaced. Not that you ever truly were the Alpha. Little AJ Lee saw to that."

"Please, like you're that much taller." Paige grumbled.

"So what, you're saying you have a type?" Sasha quipped.

"I'm saying..." Paige began strong, but she trailed off as she frantically searched for the right words.

"It's over, Paige." Sasha pointed out, "We both know it. And really, bottoming to The Bellas? I shouldn't even give you a chance to get out of this."

"But?" Paige questioned hopefully.

"But... let's make this interesting." Sasha continued, "If I can't break you tonight, I'll delete the photos. Maybe even let you top me, if I'm feeling generous. Or I want to punish myself for failure. But honestly? Who are we kidding, we both know tonight ends with you begging to be my bitch. And don't worry, I may leave you to beg for a while, but then definitely give you what you need. And then? I'll kept you, and your little girlfriend. Mmmmm yesssss, nothing is more satisfying than a wannabe Alpha as a trophy. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, I can't wait to show you off. Another stepping stone on the path to greatness. Ohhhhhh, and speaking of stepping, and begging... get on your knees. Come on, you must know what I want. Oooooohhhhhhh, fuck yes, get on your knees and beg for the privilege of eating my cunt while you kiss my fucking feet!"

For a few long moments Paige considered counter offering by challenging Sasha to fight, or just giving her a cheap shot and putting her in her place. It was extremely tempting, but Paige couldn't guarantee victory, and Sasha had actually given her a good offer, especially as she had survived multiple ass fuckings while still keeping her desire to top. So after just glaring at Sasha for a few long seconds she reluctantly got down on her knees and started kissing Sasha's bare feet. Which of course caused Sasha to laugh with delight, taunt her a bit more, and then wait patiently for Paige to start begging. Paige at least took some pleasure in making her wait, but there was only so long she wanted to grovel at another girl's feet, so ultimately she gave the NXT women's champion what she wanted.

"Please Sasha, pretty please may I have the privilege of eating your cunt." Paige began pleading in between kisses to Sasha's feet, "I love cunt! I love eating cunt, and I wanna eat yours. Please Sasha, give it to me. Give me your cunt! Mmmmm, let me eat it for you like the cunt craving dyke slut I am!"

Waiting until Paige had gone back and forth between her feet for quite a while, and really got into begging, Sasha sighed, "I suppose that will do. Take off my gear and receive your reward. Emma, you help her."

Eager to get this over with, and honestly eager to eat Sasha's cunt, Paige reached up and grabbed the other girl's wrestling trunks and underwear, yanked them down to Sasha's knees and then went on the attack. Oh yes, she buried her face in the treat in front of her, confident that Emma would take care of Sasha's top. Sure enough, the next time she looked upwards she got to see a beautiful naked woman, which was always a welcome sight. What was less welcome was that Sasha was first making out with Emma, and then making Paige's girlfriend suck on her tits, which was infuriating as it was arousing. Luckily for Paige she had one hell of a distraction, namely a yummy pussy to lick.

Sasha would have preferred Paige to slowly kiss her way up her legs, slowly remove her trunks and underwear and maybe even to spend a little time kissing her inner thighs before finally beginning to lick her. She thought at least the first part went without saying, but she couldn't be too mad given that she hadn't specifically ordered it. She also had been clear about just how she wanted to be licked, although it was kind of hard to tell Paige to cut it out when it felt so good. Oh yes, Sasha was very content for the first few minutes just to let her rival lick her pussy as quickly, forcefully and eagerly as she wanted. Sasha even allowed Paige the privilege of hearing her cry out joyfully, although that might be partly because she wasn't sure if she could stop herself if she tried.

Then she became aware of Emma slowly taking off her top, then unhooking her bra and pulling that off with her. Combined with the fact that after being pulled down to her knees her trunks and underwear had soon slipped down to her ankles, allowing Sasha to step out of them, this meant that the Boss was completely naked. For now she was the only one, and that would soon change, but for that moment she felt the need to reach out, grab Emma by the back of her head and pull her into a deep kiss, the submissive little blonde not only allowing this, but equally returning the kiss. Which was actually enough of a distraction for Paige that she stopped her onslaught for a few long seconds, which caused Sasha to grin in delight, but then Paige got right back to it, causing the champ to have to step in.

"Take off your clothes." Sasha softly ordered Emma, seizing the opportunity she broke the kiss before grinning quickly turning her attention to Paige, "And as for you, mmmmm, slow down. Yeahhhhhh, I know I've got a yummy little pussy, mmmmm, but I'm in no hurry to cum. Not yet. So slow down. Slow down or else! Yesssssss, that's it, mmmmm, just like that! See, you can be an obedient little rug muncher."

For a few long seconds Paige ignored her, but ultimately she did as she was told, making Sasha chuckle with delight. Which unfortunately meant that her clit suddenly went completely ignored, which lasted for quite a long time, but it meant she really got to enjoy the feeling of Paige's tongue sliding over the rest of her pussy, and just savour the feeling of domination she had over this wannabe Alpha. She also got to enjoy the annoyed look on Paige's face when as a reward she stroked her hair, although admittedly her main focus became Emma's striptease. God, for a girl who seemed so innocent, and a little ditzy, she could really move her body.

Once Emma was naked Sasha beckoned to her, the blonde eagerly obeying and allowing herself to be pulled into another kiss, albeit this one a lot shorter. That was because Sasha had other places she wanted that mouth, starting with her tits, which unsurprisingly Emma sucked eagerly while Paige continued tonguing the Boss's twat, giving Sasha the wonderful feeling of being worshipped by two talented tongues and mouths. For a few long minutes she was just content with that, especially as without needing to be asked Emma went back and forth, not simply just sucking her nipples but licking them too, and kissing the soft flesh surrounding them. However Sasha had something even more wicked in mind.

"Emma, get behind me and kiss my ass!" Sasha ordered, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, prove that you're nothing but my personal ass kisser, mmmmm, right in front of your girlfriend."

Emma wasn't sure that mattered as Paige was busy tonguing another girl, and wouldn't really get a good look at this, and knew that other women used Emma regularly for their pleasure, but she did have to admit, the reminder made this extra thrilling for her. Which was really saying something considering she was a total lezzie bottom who lived to submit to dominant women like Sasha Banks, especially when they had cute little bubble butts like this. Oh yes, Emma had enjoyed the foreplay, but she had been hoping for something more, and this was exactly what she wanted. So much so that when she got on her knees she just stared at Sasha's beautiful booty for a few long seconds, before actually leaning forward and beginning to worship it.

She started out slow and teasing, pressing a long lingering kiss to Sasha's right butt cheek before moving to the left and then repeating the process, literally kissing another girl's ass for a few long glorious seconds. Then before Sasha could complain Emma grabbed two handfuls of juicy butt cheeks and slowly slid them apart to reveal the other NXT wrestler's hot little fuck holes. And she had her orders, but Emma just couldn't resist pressing her tongue against the other woman's clit, then sliding it up over her front and back holes before ending at the top of her crack. She then repeated the process, albeit just concentrating on that crack, and gradually shortening her licks until she was concentrating on just one thing, Sasha Banks's butt hole.

It was something Emma was very content with doing for hours, having spent many nights with her face buried in Paige's arse while her top read a magazine and tried to ignore her, until it became just too much as she forced the Australian to make her English arse cum, before strapping on a big toy and bumming her for hours. Of course that was in the good old days of NXT, when Paige had been a pure top. God, Emma miss that Paige so much, but it was clear to her from the way her girlfriend was shamelessly eating Sasha's cunt, and the things she had done for lesser women, that the woman that she'd initially fall in love with was gone forever, and now all Emma could do was make sure the so-called Alpha female came to terms with that. Because really, pretending she was still a top after being butt fucked by the Bellas was just embarrassing.

Any thoughts of Paige were forgotten when Emma got what she'd been waiting for, permission to give Sasha more. Up until that point the Boss had been moaning, gasping and crying out extra loudly, but as soon as she started to encourage Emma verbally the blonde was only too happy to start licking more passionately. Which included swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, as well as sliding up and down it, before ultimately pushing her tongue inside it. The fact that she was able to get her entire tongue into Sasha's butt, and that the NXT women's champion not only didn't complain, but encouraged Emma more as she began tongue fucking her ass suggested that maybe Paige wasn't the only so-called top who needed to come to terms with the fact that she was more of a bottom, but Emma was way too busy eating Sasha's ass to point that out.

"Mmmmm more, oooooh give me more, aaaaaahhhhhhh, fuck yeah!" Sasha swore as after only a little encouragement she got what she wanted, "Ooooooh yessssss, eat me! Eat my ass, mmmmm, eat my pussy, oh fuck! No, don't make me cum! Not yet. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you need to earn that privilege. For now, just keep tonguing my fuck holes like the filthy little dyke sluts you are!"

Sasha continued providing encouragement, although she barely paid attention to what she was saying, as the whole point was to further humiliate Emma and Paige, and of course to make sure they kept up their phenomenal tongue work. Which really, was just further proof that Paige was a total bottom, as her work easily rivalled Emma's if not surpassed it. Admittedly that was at least partly because Paige had the easy job, but it was still impressive the way that the pale girl gradually decreased her attention to Sasha's clit. Not too much, not too little, but just right to push Sasha closer to orgasm, until she was forced to concentrate on her words to prevent herself from begging to cum.

It was far too early for that, especially given Sasha's reputation, the fact that she was the NXT Alpha female and more importantly wanted to take over the entire WWE's women's division. And she would. Oh yes, she had one of the women claiming to be the WWE Alpha female on her knees right now, concentrating shamelessly on her clit to make her cum, and was moments away from getting her pale little booty pounded hard and deep. The thought of which pushed Sasha closer to climax, but again she was able to ignore it, at least until Paige wrapped her mouth around her clit and started sucking it with increasing force, until the only thing Sasha could do was be clear that her next words were an order, not begging.

"Make me cum! Yessssssss, make me fucking cum you dyke bitches!" Sasha cried out, "Yessssssss, get your tongues inside me! Inside my cunt, mmmmm, inside my ass, oh shit, oooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeesssssssss! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course it didn't take much encouragement for these sluts to do as they were told, especially Emma who obeyed right away. Which was actually a little off-putting, as the blonde was able to push her tongue far deeper into Sasha's ass than she should be able too, which reminded The Boss of the recent butt fuckings she had received from Becky and Paige. Then while the submissive feelings she had felt during those butt fuckings echoed in Sasha's mind Paige once again made her cum, albeit this time with her tongue, shoving it as deep inside her as it would go. Sasha even found herself cumming over and over again as the other two women relentlessly worked her over like the well-trained lesbian sluts they were.

Which was blissful no doubt, but it also made Sasha's legs so weak she thought for a humiliating moment she really would collapse. However she was far too awesome for that, once again reminding herself exactly who she was and grabbing the backs of the two NXT graduates and shoving their faces deeper into her eager little holes, while imagining every girl in the WWE on their knees and waiting their turn. Or better yet, bent over and ready for her to butt fuck once she'd had her fill of oral sex. Maybe especially Becky Lynch, the woman who haunted her dreams more than anyone else, the very thought of it just making Sasha cum harder.

Paige didn't have to dream about what she wanted in the future, because she had exactly what she wanted right now. More accurately she didn't have time to think about getting revenge anything like that, and as soon as fresh girl cum hit her taste-buds any thought of topping instantly went out the window and she became a cum craving slut who was desperate for her fix. Oh yes, Paige swallowed every drop of that heavenly cream, having removed her tongue from Sasha's cunt and firmly wrapped her mouth around it in only a few seconds like the well-trained cum swallower she was. Then she shoved her tongue back inside it Sasha's snatch so she could get more of that precious liquid.

This process was repeated a few times until Sasha started grinding into her face, gently at first but gradually increasing the pace until it was impossible for Paige to swallow even the majority of that cum, and she was forced to just stick out her tongue and hope for the best. Although that meant her mouth was constantly open so a good amount of liquid was squirted directly down her throat and into her belly were it belonged, but the majority of the girl cum covered her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy loving whore. And at this moment, Sasha's pussy loving whore. Which was both wonderful, and terrible. Wonderful because Paige loved it so much, and terrible because, well Paige loved it so much, and as an Alpha female she really shouldn't. But there were times that title really didn't fit, and this was one of them.

During that brutal face fucking Paige was vividly reminded of two things, firstly that she had been unable to save her favourite bitch from suffering the same fate, Sasha working herself carefully so she was shoving her arse back it Emma just as much as shoving her cunt into Paige's face. It provided an extra bit of humiliation, because sure, they were here because Emma had betrayed her, but it was only possible because of Paige's weakness. Thankfully she was able to focus on the second thing, namely all the other women who had done this to her lately, including of course the woman who had taken her down a peg initially, AJ Lee. Oh yes, in moments like this Paige couldn't help but think of her first top.

Suddenly those thoughts were forgotten as Sasha pulled Paige's face away from her cunt, and Emma's away from her bottom, stepped aside, and then shoved their faces together. Without needing to be asked the two girlfriends fell into each other's arms and passionately kissed, sharing the taste of Sasha's juices. Of course they got plenty of encouragement anyway, Sasha gleefully taunting them the entire time, but thankfully Paige was completely unaware of it. Oh yes, she was completely consumed by kissing her girl, who for those few blissful moments let her be in charge again. Then Sasha was pulling her back roughly, before slapping her in the face and giving her another order.

"I said stop bitches!" Sasha yelled just before that slap, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, enough making out with your girlfriend already. It's ass wrecking time. That means you bend over and take it like the bitch you are. Come on, chop, chop. Oooooooh fuck yeah, you do it quickly enough I might just let your little girlfriend eat that pale little ass of yours before I fuck it."

Emma was ashamed of the fact that her once proud top not only took that verbal and physical abuse, but seemed to enjoy it. Worse still Paige quickly tore off her ring gear, bent over the nearest bench and even wiggled her ass at Sasha, obviously hoping to entice the NXT Alpha female. Sasha was thankfully too busy strapping on a dildo to notice, but when she turned back to Paige while rubbing lube into her dick she burst out laughing. This initially confused Emma, until she noticed the same thing Sasha just did, and felt even more ashamed of her supposedly dominant girlfriend, who at least had the decency to blush as she was mocked for her submissiveness.

"Oh my God, you're actually walking around here calling yourself an Alpha female, when there's a fucking butt-plug up your ass?" Sasha mocked through her laughter, "What, is that so you can be ready if AJ comes back, or the Bellas feel like some English arse?"

"No!" Paige protested, before quickly clarifying, "I knew you were probably gonna end up arse fucking me, so-"

"You wanted to be ready for me? How sweet?" Sasha chuckled.

"No, I was robbing you of the chance of stretching me out." Paige explained like it was obvious.

Sasha frowned, "Doesn't that just make it easier on me?"

"It gives you less of a chance to stretch my arse, and if anything it makes it easier on me." Paige shrugged, before smirking as she looked back at her rival, "At least, that's how it is for me. You and Becky might have a different routine."

Which of course caused Sasha to frown again, before smirking, "So, you destroy your own ass, so I couldn't? Oh Paige, I'm never heard such dumb bottom logic. Especially because you don't think I'm going to stretch you..."

With that threat Sasha kneeled down behind Paige and grabbed hold of the handle of the plugs sticking out of that pale little behind. For a moment Emma thought Sasha was just going to ram her way inside right from the start, but for better or for worse instead she chose to tease Paige a little bit. Which was a bit confusing honestly, especially after that threat, to do something so minor as pulling the plug out to the widest part and then pushing it back in before repeating the process. That was just something Paige normally did before ramming her own back hole with a handheld dildo, so why Sasha thought this would be effective was a mystery.

In fact after holding her breath and expecting something worse for a few long seconds Paige couldn't help but mock her, "You call this stretching? Ya barely even teasing me. God, if that's the best you got Sasha you might as well hand over that strap-on now, because you clearly don't have what it takes to top anyone."

"Oh sweetie, not only am I going to top the hell out of you, but I won't be the only one." Sasha chuckled evilly, before turning her attention back to Emma, "Bring me Paige's favourite dildos. You know, her strap-on, and the one she uses to sodomise herself like the shameless anal loving bottom she truly is."

"But, you're already wearing a strap-on?" Emma frowned in confusion.

"Do as you're told bitch." Sasha ordered firmly, and then once Emma had obeyed her she grinned at her, took the handheld dildo and ordered, "Great, I'll take that. Now, strap the other one on, and lay down on your back. Paige, go ride your girlfriend face to face, with your slutty little ass hole."

This actually caused Paige to blush, "Wait, what?"

"You heard!" Sasha growled firmly, "Now do it!"

There were a few long seconds where it looked like Paige was about to at least put up a real fight before resisting, and Emma kind of hope she would. But no, instead Paige lowered her head to show her submission, and then as soon as Emma was in position climbed on top of her. It wasn't the first time Emma had worn a dildo, but it was always awkward for her, and this was especially so as her once proud girlfriend pulled the butt-plug out of her ass, lined up the stretched out back hole with the other girl's cock and then pushed downwards. The little anal whore even moaned as she penetrated herself on that dick, Paige barely taking the time to blush and look apologetically down at her bitch before pushing herself further downwards.

Just when Emma didn't think things could get more embarrassing for both of them Paige pushed the butt-plug into her mouth and began sucking it clean. She wasn't even asked, she just did it because she wanted a taste of her own ass, and just couldn't resist, even in front of Sasha who would probably mock her for it. Hell, Paige even moaned like the shameless ass to mouth whore she was while she cleaned that toy. Although that was at least partly because of dildo which was slowly sliding into her ass, and then pumping in and out of it after Paige briefly savoured the moment when she was officially sitting on her girlfriend's lap with every single inch of her own strap-on up her butt.

"Fuck me, mmmmmm, that just slid in like a knife through butter! Oh God Paige, you're such a whore!" Sasha cackled gleefully, "Oh yeah, you're such a shameless little ass whore. Yeahhhhhhh, go ahead ass whore, ride that cock for me. Ride it with your slutty little ass hole for my amusement. Mmmmmm, and to get it ready for me to use. Oh yes, mmmmmm, ride it! Suck that plug! Oh fuck!"

Paige might have been acting shameless, but the truth was she didn't think she'd ever been so ashamed of herself. It was bad enough that she was acting like a shameless anal slut, but it was always worse to do it in front of Emma. And there had even been a few times where AJ Lee had used Emma like this to DP her, but to actually anally ride a total bottom like her girlfriend was a whole new level of humiliation. One which put a now familiar a look of disappointment on Emma's face, but this one just seemed even more intense than usual. And why wouldn't it, considering how Paige was behaving? But she just couldn't help herself. It just felt so good.

She would try and tell Emma later that sucking on the plug was just to take her mind off of the pain of getting her arse stretched, but at this point Paige's back door had been pounded so hard and frequently that there was barely any pain to begin with, and the plug cleaning was because she was a total whore for ass to mouth. It just intensified the pleasure she was feeling, and made what was to come that much easier on her. Paige also hoped that it would somewhat muffle her moans of pleasure, but Sasha was surprisingly and scarily silent for most of this round of anal sex. It actually reached the point that Paige was silently praying that Sasha would start taunting her for her actions, and even though it eventually came it was far too infrequent to truly be effective.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, bounce that ass! Mmmmmm, bounce it on your own strap-on, mmmmmm, while your girlfriend is wearing it, mmmmmm fuck Paige, you really have no shame, do you?" Sasha mocked gleefully, "Oooooh yessssss, you love it, huh? Love that big fucking dick in your ass? Exposing what a total ass whore you are? Showing your girlfriend what you truly are? Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it Paige, show your girlfriend just how much you love it in the ass! Show her that you're a total bottom who can't get enough of it up her butt! Oh fuck, show her you're nothing but an anal loving bitch by riding that big dick and getting your little bitch hole nice and ready for me."

Those words of course bombarded Paige with humiliation, but that was almost better than having her moans, gasps, whimpers and cries echo throughout the room. Which got significantly louder when Sasha pulled the now thoroughly cleaned plug away from her, which also gave Paige nothing to focus on except the amazing pleasure coming from her arse, and the look on Emma's face. Which actually made her long for a distraction, or better yet Sasha joining the fun. That would at least increased the pleasure to the point she wasn't worried about Emma. But no, Sasha left Paige bouncing until she could practically taste an orgasm. Only when Paige tried to get it by speeding up Sasha delivered a hard series of strikes to her arse, making her cry out pathetically and stop in her tracks.

While still delivering those blows Sasha growled, "Did I give you permission to make yourself cum, bitch? No? Well then keep bouncing! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, bounce those meaty cheeks up and down. Fuck Paige, you've got one hell of a jiggly booty for a white girl."

Of course that further mockery had Paige whimpering pathetically, but she didn't actually protest. No, she just kept bouncing up and down like a good little ass whore, much to Sasha's amusement. Only unlike before when she was walking around her so she could switch between looking at the humiliation on Paige's face, her boobs bouncing up and down, and of course that jiggling arse of hers Sasha stayed behind her, making it even more obvious what she had planned. Which Paige didn't mind, as she had survived getting double ass fucked before, and at this point she just wanted to get it over with. And yet Sasha somehow left her bouncing up and down on Emma's strap-on for what felt like another hour before finally giving her the relief she so desperately needed.

"Stop! Mmmmmm yesssss, that's it. That's perfect! Oh yeah, half of the dildo still in your ass, giving me room to get into it. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, it's almost like you've done this before." Sasha teased, "Oh wait, you have. Oh yes, that's right, Emma told me all about how the Bellas double teamed this ass, mmmmmm, getting it nice and ready for me. Ha, I'm surprised they didn't break you. Oh well, I'll be happy to finish the job."

Sasha was expecting some kind of smart assed response from Paige, but apparently she was just too overwhelmed with pleasure to respond, at least not without ruining her response by moaning loudly. Or maybe she just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible? Sasha had unfortunately experienced both, but it didn't matter, because either way Paige's 'arse' was hers, and it was high time that she make it hers forever. So she barely hesitated before pushing one of those butt cheeks aside and using the other hand to guide her strap-on to Paige's already well stretched ass hole and slowly began to push her way inside it. She considered making Emma spread those cheeks, and she would definitely do that in the future, but this moment wasn't about being given Paige's ass, it was about taking it.

After the countless butt fuckings Sasha had endured during her first year or so of NXT where Paige had been the top dog it was beyond satisfying to finally be the one to stretch Paige's butt hole. Admittedly it wasn't as satisfying as if she was the first, or even the first to double stuff this beautiful booty, but that was okay, because Sasha was going to do what no one else could, and break the stubborn mule. And in a way, all those girls had helped her get a truly satisfying revenge on her predecessor. Also, as satisfying as it was to take an anal cherry there was something really, really satisfying about ass fucking a total butt slut like Paige, especially one who hadn't truly accepted her true calling in life yet.

That point was proven as Sasha slowly, oh so slowly, pushed her lube covered strap-on forcefully enough that Paige's ass hole stretched obscenely wide to the point that second dildo was able to slide in along with the first, something which just wasn't possible with anal virgins. At least not without causing them unbearable agony. But that wasn't how it was for Paige, of course. Yeah, initially she cried out in pain, but there was a natural level of pleasure mixed in with that cry, and especially the whimpers that followed as this so-called Alpha female slowly adjusted to having a second cock stretching her forbidden hole. Then Paige, who had relentlessly bullied Sasha when they were on the same brand, continued crying out and whimpering in mostly pleasure as Sasha slowly stuffed her shit hole with that second strap-on.

In what felt like no time at all Sasha's thighs were resting against Paige's butt cheek, and she had pushed her rival back down on Emma's cock, meaning the full length of both cocks was stuffed into Paige's shit-pipe. Oh yes, Sasha was abusing a wannabe Alpha female like only two women had done previously, and she was doing it with Paige's girlfriend Emma who was staring up at them the entire time, and secretly wanted Paige to break. The whole thing was just so satisfying that Sasha couldn't even speak for a few long seconds, she was just so lost in the moment. Then a wide grin crossed her face, she smacked the other wrestler's butt, and then Sasha gloated over her latest victory.

"Oh God, that slid in so easy!" Sasha chuckled in delight, smacking Paige's ass a few more times as she continued taunting her, "Mmmmm, so fucking easy! God dammit Paige, you have to be one of the biggest anal whores in history! How the fuck has no one broken you yet, huh? Oh, I know! It's so obvious when you think about it. You're so hard to break, because you're already a shameless anal whore to begin with! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, how do you make someone a shameless submissive anal whore, when that's their natural state? Well don't worry babe, because I know just what to do with delusional bitches like you. Oh yeah, I know just what to do, oooooooh yessssssss, take it bitch! Take it and become what you were always meant to be!"

Paige had initially been so grateful for that second cock, as just like before it stretched her arse hole obscenely wide and caused her the most humiliating pain she'd ever encountered. Unfortunately while the intense humiliation continued the pain didn't, her bum relaxing quicker and easier than before to the point where she felt mostly pleasure. Or more accurately, the pleasure was just so overwhelming she barely seem to notice the pain of getting her arse stuffed with a second strap-on, which of course just intensified the humiliation. Which of course only got worse when the double arse stuffing was completed and Paige started to get buggered by two massive dildos instead of one.

This unwelcome change was most likely because of a number of things, like the fact that she was being so utterly dominated by a girl who was basically her former bitch, the amount of time that she had been left to anally ride a cock before the second dildo was introduced, and just Sasha finally taking her revenge on her. But mostly it had to be because Emma was not only involved, but staring directly at her face the entire time, intensifying the humiliation like never before, which in turn arouse Paige like never before. Which in turn was humiliating, just restarting the cycle again. Hell, even when Paige closed her eyes or tried to look anywhere other than right at Emma she could still feel her girlfriend's eyes staring at her, judging her, silently asking her why she loved it up the arse so much.

Then Emma actually told her, "It's okay Paige. Just let go. I promise baby, I'll love you no matter what, but you've got to just break, because you're loving this. You're a natural bottom, with a bottom that was made to be fucked. So just let go, and become the submissive little bitch you were always meant to be. The Boss's bitch."

"Damn right she was!" Sasha exclaimed with an evil chuckle, revelling in this extra little humiliation, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, listen to your girlfriend Paige. She knows what's up. Ooooooh yesssssss, even your own girlfriend knows your nothing but a walking fuck hole, desperate to be someone's bitch, so just give in and become mine. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, give in, because it's the only way you're going to cum. Oh yeah, and you do want to cum for me, don't you bitch? Yeahhhhhhhh, you want to cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass, mmmmmm yessssssss, two dicks. So do it! Beg to be my bitch! Do it, and me and your girlfriend will use all of these nice big cocks to destroy your whore ass and leave no doubt in your mind what you are! Oh fuck yeah, beg! Fucking beg! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssss, mmmmmm fuck!"

As devastating as Sasha's taunting had been to actually hear those words from Emma, combined with the look on her girlfriend's face, caused Paige to literally cry with humiliation. Although she could have been doing that before, and it just got so intense she could no longer ignore it. Whatever the case it got her closer to the edge of breaking than she'd ever been before, and might have pushed her over that edge on it's own, if it wasn't for Sasha pushing things even further. Which Paige wouldn't have thought was possible, but then she felt her arse hole stretch even wider than before, eventually allowing the handheld dildo to slide into her back door and officially meant she was getting triple bum fucked. That combined with Sasha's words was just too much for her.

"Take that bitch! Double ass fucking not enough for you? Well how about a triple? Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, how about three cocks up your ass at the same time bitch!" Sasha taunted gleefully, "How does that feel, huh? You like that? You like getting triple stuffed up the butt? Oh yeah, I bet you do. You're an anal whore Paige! I always knew it, and this proves it. You love getting triple ass fucked, mmmmmm, and you want to cum like the shameless ass whore you are. Well go ahead bitch, beg. Beg and become my anal loving bitch. Oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmm, we both know it's what you were meant for, so fucking do it! Do it! FUCKING DO IT!"

"MAKE ME CUM!" Paige screamed at the top of her lungs, and then whimpered, "Please make me cum."

Sasha grinned triumphantly and pushed, "And you know what that means, right? Say it!"

Paige tried to get away with nodding, but when that didn't work she whimpered, "I'll be your bitch. I'll AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK!"

"Make me believe it!" Sasha demanded.

"I'll be your bitch! I'll be your bitch I'll be your bitch I'LL BE YOUR FUCKING BITCH!" Paige screeched desperately, willing to say anything if she could just cum, "I'll be your fucking anal loving bitch who bends over when ever you want so you can use my fucking arse hole as a fuck hole! Oh God Sasha, make it your fuck hole! Make my arse yours! All yours! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, make me yours! Please? Oh please, ooooooooh shit, I need my fucking arse completely wrecked! It probably already is, mmmmmm, but I need more. I need you to completely destroy it Sasha! Please, pound that fucking shit hole and rip it wide open! Bum fuck me and make me your bitch, if you can! Come on bitch, fuck me! Fuck me! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

With one more evil laugh from Sasha the pace was finally increased, sending Paige off like a rocket. It was somehow even harder than her previous anal induced climaxes, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, and Sasha had barely got started giving her a hard triple arse fucking. Of course long before then Paige reached a state of euphoria she couldn't have even imagined before, one which for better or for worse sealed her fate. She had actually meant her words before, but now they were written in stone. There was no way out now. She was a bitch. She was Sasha's anal loving bitch, and Paige would do anything to please her new Mistress.

Sasha continued grinning wickedly throughout the hellacious triple butt fucking. To her credit she never quite gave Paige everything she had, and between the constant trash talk and squeezing a confession out of her new bitch she had plenty of time to start working the handheld dildo in and out of the loosened whore hole Paige called her back door. Although even she had to admit what she was doing was making her own ass hole quiver with fear over the thought of anyone ever doing such a thing to her, especially in front of someone she was in love with. Which was why Sasha silently promised this would never happen to her, because God damn, no wonder Paige had broken entirely.

It was that triumphant thought Sasha chose to focus on as she imagined forcing Paige to make good on her promise and bend over in front of everyone to show off her gaping ass hole and proclaimed that Sasha Banks was the rightful Alpha female, not just of NXT but the entire WWE. She could picture it right now, Paige bending over in the middle of the locker room and exposing herself like that, telling the other girls what they needed to hear, and then maybe if she was lucky Sasha would wreck her ass some more. Or pimp Paige out to one of the other women, in exchange for their ass holes sometime in the future. And then Sasha imagined being challenged, because she would be, and then doing the same thing she did to Paige to that girl, solidifying her rightful place. Maybe even doing it to Becky.

All those thoughts and the sheer joy of truly breaking another woman, especially in this extremely perverted way, the other end of the harness bashing against her clit all combine to send Sasha over the edge of an extremely satisfying climax. And unlike usual, she didn't even try and stop it. No, she wouldn't be long before Paige was knocked into unconsciousness by her powerful climaxes, so Sasha chose to just let it wash over her, and then push herself through a few more. To make matters even better she also made Emma cum, and she used Paige's ass hole to do it. Oh yes, every time she was thrusting down into Paige's butt it was in turn pressing down on the other strap-on which was attached to Emma, and therefore caressing her clit, and obviously that combined with the joy of watching her girlfriend being completely broken was enough to send Emma over the edge.

The only thing which could have made it better for Emma, and certainly better for Sasha, was if the Australian had began thrusting upwards into the Brit's butt hole. Which would have probably forced Paige to literally need to fix her ass with reconstructive surgery or something, but it might have been worth it for the orgasms they would have shared. It was definitely something Becky would have done, and something Sasha may do with Becky in the future now that Paige was permanently her bitch. Which was one final very pleasant thought before Paige collapsed in an unconscious heap, bringing the triple anal fun to an end, as Sasha didn't like fucking unconscious bodies. Then after a few long seconds to catch her breath Sasha pulled first the handheld dildo and then her strap-on out of that battered butt hole.

Emma's strap-on came out with the momentum of Sasha pulling hers out, meaning Sasha got the perfect view of just how much damage she had done, but nevertheless she ordered, "Spread those cheeks. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, spread your girlfriend's cheeks for me Emma, and show me what I've done to her little ass hole."

Sasha then chuckled wickedly with delight as Emma slowly reached behind her unconscious girlfriend, grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks and pull them wide apart. Which was completely unnecessary of course, as even without that Paige's ass looked like the Grand Canyon, but it beautifully emphasised the gape, and the submission. More importantly it made for a better photo, Sasha having already grabbed her phone and taken a few shots at what just might be her masterpiece. To her it was literally art, something she literally got lost in staring at until Paige finally began to stir, giving Sasha the perfect opportunity to revel in her victory, and put the explanation point on breaking her rival.

"Paige? You awake? Good, take over spreading your cheeks for me. Oh yeah, spread those cheeks you broken bitch. Mmmmm, show me you know your place." Sasha ordered, giggling with delight as Paige slowly did as she was told. Then Sasha pushed, "You do know your place, don't you Paige? Huh? Good, then say it!"

Initially Paige had just nodded, and then she whimpered, pausing for a few long seconds before replying softly, "I'm a bottom."

"And?" Sasha pushed.

The next words were physically painful for Paige to utter, but after what she had just been through what other choice did she have other than to admit, "Your bitch."

"You're what now?" Sasha pushed further.

"I'm your bitch." Paige whimpered louder than before.

Getting angry Sasha stomped over to the gaped diva, grabbed a handful of dark black hair, yanked it backwards and growled, "You're what?"

"Ah, I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your bitch I'm your anal loving bitch!" Paige wept, breaking down, "I'm nothing but your anal loving bitch. I swear! I'm so sorry I was pretending to be a top, pretending to be Alpha, when you're so obviously the Alpha. I just wanted to be like you. But I'm not. I'm a walking fuck hole which should be grateful to be a real woman's bitch."

"Yes, yes you should." Sasha switched tactics, stroking Paige's hair as she wept, "There, there, don't cried Paige. This is a good thing. Now you don't have to pretend to be something you're not, and you can be the happy little bottom you were born to be. And don't worry, mmmmm, all my bitches get it up the butt a lot, and we're going to have so much fun together, exposing you for the fraud you are."

"Yes... Mistress." Paige wept, continuing to do so for several long minutes as Sasha just gently stroked her hair.

"And we're going to start by taking a few more pictures." Sasha continued like she never stopped, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, get down on your knees in front of me, and suck my cock! Suck it nice and clean of your slutty ass, and make it real good for the camera. Yes, that's it, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, good girl."

Without any real hesitation Paige got down onto her knees in front of Sasha and then looked up at her. She was moving slowly, but that was very understandable given what the poor girl had just gone through, and that was totally forgiven when their eyes locked. That was when Sasha knew her little plan had worked, and Paige was broken entirely. Because there was embarrassment, shame and humiliation in those eyes, but there was also submission and an eagerness to please, and most importantly of all not a hint of defiance left. Which was even more clear when Paige wrapped her lips around the strap-on, moaning with shameless happiness at the flavour of the deepest part of her own butt before beginning to bob her head up and down the toy.

For a few long seconds Sasha just watched this, and then softly ordered without looking away, "Emma, take off your cock and suck it clean."

Sasha then did briefly look up, not to make sure that Emma was doing as she was told, because she had no doubt that she would, and could even sense it, but there was definitely something to be said for seeing both the women that used to top her, albeit one with the others help, going ass to mouth at the same time. Especially when they both enjoyed it so much, Emma closing her eyes and moaning just as shamelessly and happily as her girlfriend. Which made Sasha chuckle with delight and open her mouth to continue the verbal humiliation, but really, what was there left to say? She had won, completely and totally, and all that was left to do was prove it to everyone else.

As she just couldn't wait to start Sasha took a few more photos of Emma and particularly Paige greedily going ass to mouth and then sent them to pretty much every female wrestler in her contact list, including a few choice words, and of course a lot of pictures of Paige's completely destroyed bottom. Then as the other two were consumed by deep throating dick Sasha's eyes locked with the dildo still in her hand, and then shrugged. There was no one who could judge her, so she might as well complete the set. So she bought it up to her lips and slowly pushed it inside, Sasha moaning almost as loudly and shamelessly as her two new bitches as she continued celebrating her victory.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Like a Boss Part 5
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 11:06:43 PM »
Thank you for all of these contributions, just wanted to show my appreciation once more.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MTL

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA