Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An Interview with...thenewcomer  (Read 7045 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An Interview with...thenewcomer
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:00:57 PM »
Here is the first of a series of interviews that we will be conducting with the authors that post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to thenewcomer about how he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can visit his profile here thenewcomer

So without further ado...

1. Where are you from?

Midwest, USA.

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

I was trying to think up a name for my Literotica pen name and I had become a bit dissatisfied with the Celebrity section of that site and wanted to inject some new-ness to it.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

I've dabbled in it for the past 20 years, but never released until 2017 when I started to focus more on it.

4. Who or what got you started writing erotic fiction?

No one person or thing got me in, but a combination of my teen years being in the late 90's and early 2000's and being on the internet with girls my age led to cybersex through old chat rooms. One of them sent me to Literotica and that's where the interest started. If you were around that time, those first two generations of internet users were the prototypes for what's happening now. Pretty awesome.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I've never really had a chance to become a fan of very many Celeb-Erotica writers. That isn't to say there aren't a lot of fantastic writers out there, but I realized that's why I wanted into the game. I felt like I could add something that I wasn't getting and write about celebrities that I love and aren't really getting much attention.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Off of the top of my head, I've recently enjoyed works from DarkSwordsman quite a bit. A few years ago, Zev95 was really getting me interested in putting out my own stories. Not sure if they are still around, I'd have to check. A lot of good writers were coming up in early 2000's, but I'm old and I've lost track of their names.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

There's only been a few that have truly blown me away and I can confirm that Zev95's “SuckerPunch: Team Worked” is still a favorite. It's been in my mind for a long time. I often think about it at random. That's a true sign that the story got me.

Gimmie_Your_Load on Literotica was a big load extractor when I was younger. “Nurse Lucia” and “The Super” are stories that I remember from time to time. Good nostalgia trips.

There is one last author that really stood the test of time for me and I somehow forgot their username and they have passed away and their stories wiped. I remember someone saved their catalog and re-uploaded it, but I cannot remember where. RIP and thanks for the awesome stories.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

I'm critical on myself, so naturally I'd like to say none, but “Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 03,” “The Ebony and Ivory,” and “A Night with Brandi” are my personal highlights because of the goals I set out for myself. “A Night with Brandi” is an original non-celebrity story over at Literotica.

A Night with Brandi

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Usually celebrities that I resonate with and I feel that I can accurately deliver their personality through the dialogue. If I can't do that, I probably won't write about them. For me, just their name in the sex scene isn't enough. Kate Mara, ScarJo, Jennifer Lawrence and Rashida Jones are a few that I feel I can do, but that's up to debate.

I do take requests, just in case there are up and comers that I am missing and people want to read about. I watched BumbleBee recently and immediately started working on a Hailee Steinfeld project, even though she's being flooded with stories.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

I like trying to develop scenarios that aren't what you'd typically see in the genre we're working in. I don't always succeed, but that is the goal. Interracial, futas fucking regular celebrities and alternate futures for celebrities' lives are big themes I mess with. Over the top orgasms and dominating the celebrity is another must, usually.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

No real routine here. An idea usually hits me and I roll with it or I sit on it for awhile and let it brew up over a couple of weeks.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Really depends on the story. 'The Ebony and Ivory” was planned out and fleshed out over a three week period, but “Monica's New Boss” was developed while on the clock over a few days off the cuff. Don't tell my boss. I put out “The Half-Time Goddess” from start to finish in a few hours as if she was a “Crush of the Day” story without any planning.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

All of the above, really. There's a lot of influence coming from a million different directions.

14. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Just do it. There's really nothing stopping you except yourself. There are haterade drinkers in every creative field you jump into, but there's also tons of support from others in the mix. I jump from past to present in my paragraphs and make plenty of mistakes, but that's how you get better.

Some writers like lots of story and some writers don't. Find your balance and write what appeals to you. I write for myself first. If I'm not hard through the initial writing process AND the editing process, that story is probably getting scrapped.

On that note, I'd like to thank Cadeauxx, John Connors and Slyguy for their support and pulling me over to the website. Also, I highly appreciate the invitation to be your first interview. There's a lot of great writers on board here and I look forward to reading about them.

Peace!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:03:03 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, Slyguy, TLMorgan, Volente, HearszAM, thenewcomer, DarkSwordsman

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA