Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Laura Marano  (Read 2772 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Laura Marano
« on: April 11, 2019, 05:47:30 PM »

Biography:

Laura Marie Marano (born November 29, 1995) is an American actress and singer. She starred in the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally as Ally Dawson. Marano was one of the five original classmates in Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?. She starred in Without a Trace for three seasons and also Back to You, in both instances playing the daughter of the main characters. Marano starred in the indie film A Sort of Homecoming. Marano also starred in the 2015 Disney Channel Original Movie Bad Hair Day along with Good Luck Charlie actress Leigh-Allyn Baker.

In 2015, she signed with Big Machine Records and released her debut single "Boombox" on March 11, 2016 and "La La" later that year. On October 5, 2018, Laura Marano released the single Me as an independent artist.

Laura is the younger sister of actress Vanessa Marano, who starred in Freeform's Switched at Birth.

Stories on the Site:

All Star College Chapter 4 by MaxwellLord

Celebs Like It Ch. 8 by Calibur009

The Ex-Disney Dicksuckers Club Chapter 3 by Calibur009

Lustfully Yours Ch. 3 by Calibur009

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele Ch. 8 by Calibur009

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 10:49:52 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA