Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "My Cuckold Experience" with Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner  (Read 10863 times)

TheLW

"My Cuckold Experience" with Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner
« on: November 24, 2018, 11:00:59 PM »
My Cuckold Experience
With Hailee Steinfeld
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, Blowjob, Creampie, Cuckold, Oral, Voy
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

--------

I had been dating Hailee Steinfeld now for a little over a year, and well the sex between us was great when the relationship first started, I, however, couldn't help but notice that the magic wasn't really there anymore. In an attempt to spice things up, I suggested that we should discuss whatever sexual fantasies we had, as I figured it could potentially liven things up for us in the bedroom. It was because of that that I confessed to my girlfriend Hailee, telling her how I fantasized about watching her have sexual intercourse with other men.

“Wait what, are you serious," Haiz began to speak, as I listened to every word, she spoke, "...your fantasy is me getting fucked by another guy?"

"It's really not that surprising," I explained, "...a lot of men have these cuckold tendencies, at least from what I gather online."

"I'll be honest with you babe... I know I probably shouldn't, but I find this fucking hilarious."

"Geez, thanks."

"Look I'm not saying I will," Hailee says "...but let's say I do want to one day, we do things my way, I get to pick the guy as well as both when and where it'll happen, is that understood?"

"Of course."

Given that Hailee didn't bring it up again since the night we had that conversation, I honestly thought she had already made up her mind, and that the answer would be no, so I was taken by surprise a few months later, while we were on vacation down in Hawaii, when the stunning twenty-one-year-old leaned in and whispered into my ear...

"I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked her.

"You know, I think I'm ready to make you a cuck."

"Like right this second?" I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Well not like this very second," the actress stated, "...but I definitely think I want to experience another man's cock, while we are here on vacation, after all, that is what you wanted, isn't it hon?"

"Yeah, of course," I chimed in "... I would love nothing more than to watch another guy screw your brains out."

Unfortunately for me, it wasn't until our third day in beautiful Hawaii, while both of us were down at the beach, enjoying the scenery when someone finally caught her attention.

"Oh what about him babe, he looks pretty hot," the girlfriend says, as she pointed out a guy, who I could instantly tell was taller, and better looking than I was, "...I bet he has a nice big cock, why don't you go over there and invite him over."

"Sure."

A moment later, I found myself walking up to the Caucasian male, that Haiz had pointed out, and introduced myself, before inviting him to join Hailee and myself. Once we made our way back towards the famous starlet, the three of us made small talk, as Hailee had me explain the situation to the man whose name we would learn was Dan.

"So are you interested?" I state. "...are you going to come back to our room?"

"How do I know this isn't some kind of trick?" Dan asks the both of us.

"You don't, but maybe this will help convince you." Hailee interrupted.

With that, I watch as Hailee moves towards the man we had just met no more than fifteen minutes ago, as she meets his lips with hers, giving him a kiss that lasts several seconds, before pulling away from him.

"I'll ask again, do you want to come back to our room, or not?"

"Shit yeah."

A couple of minutes later, I was following Hailee and Dan from a few feet behind, watching them, while my girlfriend wrapped her arms around his, as the three of us left the beach, making our way back to the room that Haiz and I had rented out. Once inside, before I even had the door fully shut, the two of them wasted little time getting started, as Dan was already helping the “Most Girls” singer out of her two-piece pink bikini, exposing the young woman's now naked body to the cool air.

Hailee Steinfeld grabs Dan by the hand, leading him to the bedroom in all her naked glory, as I couldn't help but catch his eyes dart down towards her perfect little ass. Once we reached the bedroom, she instructed him to take a seat on the edge of the bed, before grabbing the waistband of Dan's black shorts and pulling them down to his ankles.

"Damn sweetie even flaccid, he's bigger than you," The Edge of Seventeen star claimed, well looking back at me "... I'm going to enjoy this."

A smirk crossed Dan's face, as he sat there watching my girlfriend berate the size of my dick, in front of him.

"Go on, and pull it out," Haiz commented "... don't be shy."

Wanting to be a good cuck, I do as I'm asked, letting my bathing suit drop to the floor, before stepping out of them.

As I stood there stroking my man meat, my girlfriend Hailee Steinfeld stuck her tongue out and twirled it around the bulbous of his cock, before slowly moving up and down coating his pecker with her saliva, working Dan over. The girlfriend parted her ruby red lipstick covered lips, taking her new lovers shaft into her waiting mouth, the young starlet then started bobbing her head back and forth, sliding her oral hole over Dan's candle wick.

Once Dan was hard enough to Hailee's liking, she pushed him over onto the bed, before straddling his thick shaft, like a lioness pouncing on prey, as Dan's meat stick started disappearing into her neatly trimmed love mound. With the Los Angeles born actress on his dick, I watched as Dan placed his hands on her sides, as Hailee continued to gyrate her hips in a circular motion, riding his cock.

"Oh God!" cries out Hailee, "...he feels so good inside of me, baby."

I looked on, ferociously pumping my hand over my one-eyed monster, trying to rub one out, as the woman I loved was making my cuckold fantasies a reality, and I could tell by the look on her face, that Haiz was enjoying every second of it as well. Hailee placed her hands on Dan's chest for extra balance, as she persistently bounced up and down, working his pole shaft over with her sex hole, taking every inch of his rock hard cock, deep inside of her.

"Ugh fuck," the singer of "Love Myself" moans in pleasure "... should have done this sooner."

Dan just laid there on the bed with a huge smile on his face, as one of, if not the most gorgeous woman he had ever met, relentlessly swivelled back and forth, while he thrust into her snatch with his schlong.

"Damn man, you must be crazy... I mean if I had a chick this hot, I wouldn't want her to fuck other guy's."

"Well lucky for you I am, or you wouldn't be fucking her right now."

Watching my girlfriend Hailee, fuck her new lover, got the better of me, as it didn't take much longer until I gave my small cock (in comparison to Dan), one last tug as I shot my load making a mess on the hotel bedroom floor. Honestly, neither Dan nor Haiz noticed, as the movie star steadily bucked her hips from side to side enjoying his massive boomstick, as they screwed each other in the cowgirl position, as I watched from a few feet away.

The two of them continued to fuck for another twenty minutes or so, with Dan attacking the starlet's pussy, plunging into her with one hard thrust after another, as Hailee's body rocked back and forth on his white snake. Not long after, I knew Dan came inside of my girlfriend, due to the pace of his fucking slowing down, as he slid into Hailee's sex hole.

As my girlfriend collapsed on top of his naked body, she laid in Dan's arms, with her leg across him, a moment later, Hailee rolled over onto her back, exposing her well-fucked cunt, as I couldn't help but notice the cum that had seeped out and started running down her thighs. Exhausted and fully satisfied, Hailee Steinfeld flashes a smile my way, before beckoning me over to her, with a wave of a finger.

"Get over here," Haiz demands, as I make my way over to the bed.

Once I got onto the bed, the songstress insisted that I get between her legs and eat her out, admittedly I was hesitant at first, but I reluctantly agreed as I lowered my head towards her nether regions. As I began probing Hailee Steinfeld's pussy with my tongue, I tasted the salty bitter flavour that their mixture of cum presented, as I lapped away eating her out.

"So did you enjoy the show, baby?" the actress turned singer asks me, as she pushed my head further into her cum covered cunt.

"Mmmmmphhh!!!"

I continued to explore the dark haired woman's young love mound, cleaning up the mess Dan left inside of her, as I tried to get as much of their sex juice into my mouth as possible. Over the next several minutes, I licked back and forth, attacking the Pitch Perfect star's snatch like a man possessed, munching away until the girlfriend had enough and pushed me away, before speaking.

"I assume you're going to want me to continue sleeping with other people?" the starlet says as she lifts my head up from her clam.

"I sure do," I answer back.

“Good babe,” Hailee responds with a devilish grin “...cause you've got a couple of cute friends, and I wouldn't mind finding out what they have packing down there, once we get back home.”

"Like who?"

"Well for starters, Shane."

"But he's my best friend."

"I know and I can't wait to fuck him."

The End
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:11:58 AM by TheLW »

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, pixidragon, Romeo44, Waleed, SnackAttack

TheLW

Re: "My Cuckold Experience" with Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 11:03:51 PM »
My Cuckold Experience 2
With Hailee Steinfeld
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, Anal, Cuckold

--------

It had been a little over a month now, since my girlfriend Hailee Steinfeld, made me a cuckold on our Hawaiian vacation when she slept with a stranger named Dan. It was during those events, that Hailee told me, she planned on sleeping with my best friend Shane when we returned to Los Angeles, and true to her words, she did just that, multiple times in fact.

On this afternoon, I found myself at Hailee's place, as she invited me over to help her pick out an outfit for her date, later on in the evening with Shane, which is to say, going over to his place to get fucked. After going through several different lingerie sets, Hailee tried on a matching red pair, that I got for her, not that long ago, it's while Hailee was trying on the lingerie, however, when something metallic caught my attention.

“What the hell,” I say to Haiz “...is that a butt plug?”

“Oh yeah, Shane insisted that I wear it, the other day,” she nonchalantly states “...he plans on taking me in the ass tonight.”

“Are you fucking serious?”

" I don't know why you're getting mad about it," Hailee answers back "... you're the one that wanted to be made a cuck."

"Oh I don't know, maybe because every time, I would bring it up, you refused to do it."

"Yeah, well Shane managed to convince me, to at least try it," my girlfriend claims as she just shrugs her shoulders "... besides he brought up a good point, as an alpha male, he should be allowed to have the one thing, a cuckold like you can't."

"I'm not happy about this, but I know it's pretty much impossible, to get you to change your mind, when it's already made up," I respond back to the actress, knowing I wasn't going to win this argument.

With that little quarrel out of the way, the two of us went back to looking through her lingerie, including a light brownish/beige coloured set, as well as a black set (see pics) which we ultimately settled on.

“Oh, by the way, I got you a present,” Hailee tells me, before going over to the nightstand, next to her bed, pulling out a small brown box, and handing it over to me. Wondering what it is, I quickly open it up, and I'm in for a surprise, to find a cock cage, inside of the box.

"You got me a cock cage," I say, puzzled by the gift "...let me guess, you expect me to wear it?"

"I figured you could at least try it," the Pitch Perfect star claims "...just one night, if you don't like it, we can always take it off later."

"I dunno."

"For me, honey," Hailee asks as she leans in, kissing me on the cheek "...it would really mean a lot."

A few seconds afterwards, I reluctantly agree, as I lower my pants, allowing Haiz to put the device around my cock, and lock it into place, "It's a perfect fit," Hailee Steinfeld excitingly states.

With a cock cage wrapped around my dick, and my girlfriend having picked out the lingerie she planned on wearing for the evening, she puts on the finishing touches of her makeup, before putting on six-inch stiletto heels, and grabbing a black robe with a gold design on it, so she can hide her sexy outfit, while I drive her to my best friend's house.

A short drive later, I pulled up into the driveway of Shane's place, getting out of the car, I walked over to Hailee's side, opening the door for her, so she could get out. The two of us, then walked up to the front door, where I wrapped on it, a moment passes by, before Shane opens the door, letting the both of us in.

Once inside, Hailee wastes little time, as she kisses him on the lips, before running her hand over his crotch. "Mmm, I haven't been able to stop thinking about this cock, since the last time you fucked me," the starlet purrs. Eventually, Hailee takes a step back, as she takes off her robe, and hands it to me, before doing a little spin, showing off her incredible body to Shane. With that, Shane reaches over, and gives her nice firm ass, a good squeeze, much to the delight of Haiz.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Shane offhandedly mentions.

Not wanting to waste any more time, the three of us went straight to his bedroom, where Hailee had me help her out of the lingerie she was wearing, while Shane undressed. Shane would remove the butt plug from her rear end, he then lifted the actress up, and dropped her on the bed, before getting on top of her, and taking Haiz missionary.

While they hooked up a few times, since Hailee and I returned to Los Angeles, this was the first time, that I watched my best friend and girlfriend have sex with one another, and I had to admit, it was pretty hot seeing him enter the "Most Girls" singer for the first time. Given that I’ve never heard Hailee moan as loud as she was right now, Shane was either a great fuck, or the actress/singer was putting on one hell of a show for me, considering just how animated she was.

"Ughhh!"

"Fuck me harder," the movie star cries out.

Hailee had her arms and legs wrapped around his naked body, while pretty much begging him to pound her harder. Likewise, Shane was all over her as well, both sucking and biting on her tits, as well as giving Haiz the occasional kiss on the lips, all the while thrusting into her.

As the two of them continued to fuck each other, Shane persistently attacked her snatch, pulling his prick out and slamming it back Into her, though from the look of pleasure on Hailee's face, I could tell, she was enjoying every second, of having my best friend's dick, inside of her.

"So good," the songstress hisses into his ear.

Shane would continue to fuck my girlfriend in the missionary position for several more minutes, before pulling out of her, and informing Hailee, that he was ready to take her back door... Haiz rolled over on the bed, so she was on her hands and knees, as Shane moved in behind her. Given Hailee had never done anal before, Shane took his time, slowly inserting his schlong into her anus canal, Hailee clenched her teeth, as Shane fed more of his cock past her sphincter.

Watching this wanton action, I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy, knowing my best friend was taking my girlfriend's anal cherry, even worse, considering how many times I've asked Hailee to try this, and her always turning me down, I probably needed to accept the fact I would never be buried balls deep inside of her asshole.

"She may be your girlfriend, but right now she's my little slut," Shane said, directing his comment towards me.

It took a few moments, but eventually, Hailee was getting used to the sensation of having him inside of her rear end, noticing this, Shane started picking up the pace, with each thrust into her rectum. As Shane steadily plunged into her bunghole, he wrapped a hand around Hailee's long dark hair, gently tugging her head back, so she could look up at him.

"Tell him who owns your ass," grunted Shane.

“I love you baby, but you'll never fuck this ass,” Hailee pants “...cause it belongs to your best friend.”

“You hear that buddy,” Shane taunts me “... I own your girls' ass.”

All I wanted to do was grab my cock, and rub one out, but I couldn't even do that, due to the cock cage that was covering my dick, instead I just stood there, as Hailee's lover vigorously slid in and out of her backside, pleasuring her in ways, she never knew were possible until tonight. My best friend repeatedly pumped back and forth, as he continuously fucked Hailee's asshole, even occasionally smacking her butt cheeks, every now and then, as he intensely hammered into her, one hard thrust at a time.

As Shane's cock started to throb inside of Haiz's bunghole, I watched as he pulled out of her, just as a string of cum, shot out of his boomstick, coating her lower back, and ass cheeks with his man custard. After a moment, Hailee told me to say thanks to my best friend, for being man enough to fuck her in the back door, unlike a pathetic cuck like me.

"Thanks for fucking Hailee," I told him.

"No problem," he responded back "...besides, I'm more than happy to satisfy her sexual needs."

Hailee then got off of the bed, telling me that I should probably head out, as she was going to stay and have a shower with Shane, maybe even go another round with her lover afterwards.

The End
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:15:36 AM by TheLW »

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, SnackAttack

TheLW

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 11:06:18 PM »
My Cuckold Experience 3
With Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner (Guest Starring)
Written by TheLW
Codes: MFF, Blowjob, Cuckold, Glory Hole, Interracial, Voy

----------

It had been a couple of days since I watched my best friend take my girlfriend Hailee's anal cherry, and only just now was she able to sit down comfortably. Admittedly though Haiz said she actually liked it, before saying she would happily give her ass up to him again, anytime Shane wanted a piece of it.

Having said that, Hailee and I were sitting in my car, as I drove the both of us to Los Angeles international airport, to pick up one of her closest friends, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, who was flying out to LA, for a few days. All in all, we were there for almost an hour, before the three of us left LAX, with the intention of going back to Hailee's place.

It's while the two of them were in the backseat, conversing with one another, that I overheard Hailee telling her red-headed friend, about our new lifestyle and how she had me locked away in a cage, as Sophie couldn't help but let out a laugh at my expense.

"Are you serious, you have him wearing a cock cage," she says to Hailee "...and you're sleeping with his friend?"

"Yep," Hailee answers back with a smile on her face "...believe me when I say he's incredible in bed."

"So better than Kyle?" Sophie asks as she mentions my name.

"Honestly, yeah."

Admittedly hearing Haiz say that hurt a little, but I knew what I was getting into when I asked her to make me her cuckold.

Anyways, shortly afterwards I turned off the intersection, as we got closer to our destination, when their conversation got even more interesting, as Sophie brought up a sex shop in West Hollywood, that her and Joe (Jonas) went to, the last time she was in Los Angeles. With that both women had made up their minds, so I made a right turn, heading to the address, the English actress gave me... a short time later, I pulled up to the store, as we got out of the car, and made our way inside.

"You know what you should get him," Sophie says, as we walked through the store, looking at various sex toys "...you should get him a collar, that way it'll be more obvious that he is owned."

"Oh I like that idea," Haiz claims.

We looked over several collar's, including a couple of studded ones, but most of them looked rather feminine, either in colour (pink/purple) or had O shaped designs to attach a leash to it, if that is what one wanted to do so, ultimately we settled on a rather plain looking black one. Besides that, we grabbed a few other items intended for sex play including a pair of handcuffs, a black suede flogger, as well as a riding crop, before we made our way to the counter, where Hailee had me pay for everything.

I grabbed the bag that was handed to me and was about to leave the shop, when I noticed both Hailee and Sophie heading into the opposite direction, as the two ladies made their way to the back rooms. By the time, I figured out which booth they went into, both girls were down on their knees, working on a black cock sticking out of a glory hole.

I took a seat on the small bench on the other side of the booth, as I watched my girlfriend Hailee drool on the African American cock that was in front of her, before parting her lips open, and taking his dark chocolate prick into her cock hungry mouth. As this was happening, Sophie massaged the guy's balls with her hand, while at the same time licking the base of his shaft, with the way they were sharing the stranger's cock, I had to wonder if they had done this before.

"Ugh fuck!" the man on the other side of the wall groaned.

Sophie continued to slide her tongue up and down, the underside of the big black cock, that was in front of them, just as Hailee bobbed her head over the top half of his man meat. As the two beautiful young actresses worked over his pole shaft, Sophie started making her way up to where Haiz was before the Pitch Perfect star removed her mouth from around the males' schlong, the two women then shared a brief kiss with each other. Afterwards, Sophie wrapped her mouth around his rock hard dick, and expertly sucked him off, as he thrust into her oral hole, meanwhile the dark-haired starlet pumped her hand over his cock.

"So good!"

The two actresses would continue to double team the black stranger for several more minutes, until Hailee told her friend, that she needed to feel the man's prick inside of her. With that, the Game of Thrones star got off of her knees, and joined me on the bench, as my girlfriend stroked the black cock, a few seconds longer, before getting up off the ground as well.

With that, the "Most Girls" singer lowers the skirt she is wearing, before reaching around, and grabbing a grip of the mystery man's schlong, as she lines it up with her pussy lips, before pushing herself backwards, impaling herself on the black cock. "Fuck me," Hailee says loud enough for the man on the other side of the glory hole to hear, which he all too happily complies, as he pulls out a bit, before slamming back Into her snatch, repeating the process over and over again.

"I want to see it," Sophie Turner says, as Hailee continues to get fucked, "...show me your cage."

"Why?"

"Cause I want to," Sophie states "...besides, I've never actually seen a guy wear one before."

"Fine," I reluctantly agree, as I stand up and lower my pants, showing her my cock cage.

"Fuck you are pathetic," Sophie tells me, "...no wonder why Hailee needs to get fucked by that black cock... and your best friend."

As we continued to talk, Hailee Steinfeld bucked her hips back and forth, riding the pole shaft embedded in her cunt. The black man more than delivered on his part, as he attacked her pussy, persistently jamming his black anaconda into the songstress, feeding her inch after inch of his monster cock.

"You know, considering Haiz practically owns you," the Game of Thrones star starts to say "...you should just start calling her Mistress Hailee."

"Mistress Hailee?" I answer back "...you know, it does a have a nice ring to it."

Hailee Steinfeld continued to get fucked by the African American, for another couple of minutes, until the man grunted before his cock pulsated and he exploded inside of her well-fucked pussy.

After everything that happened, the three of us got our shit together, and made our way out of the store, and back to my car, where I proceeded to drive the girls back to Hailee's place. Once we got there, Hailee gave me a kiss on the cheek, before telling me, that she and Sophie were gonna spend the rest of the day, catching up with each other, but to stop by early the next morning.

I told her I would, and that I would see them tomorrow morning.

The End
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:17:29 AM by TheLW »

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, SnackAttack, OsmarMorningstar, Unknown kid

TheLW

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 11:09:48 PM »
My Cuckold Experience 4
With Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner
Written by TheLW
Codes: MFF, Ass Eating, Humiliation, Light Femdom, Spanking, Toys
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes

----------

Having told Hailee, that I would be there early the next day, I set my alarm clock to go off for six-thirty am the night before, since I figured it would give me enough time to have a shower, as well as pick up some breakfast, and still make it to Hailee's place for around eight o'clock. Once I got out of the shower, I quickly got dressed, nothing fancy just a pair of black pants, and a blue polo shirt, before locking up my front door and making the drive towards my girlfriend's place, on the way there I decided to stop at a nearby Starbucks, ordering Hailee's favourite drink, as well as a couple of breakfast sandwiches for her and Sophie to eat.

Despite being early on a Saturday morning, traffic in Los Angeles was always a pain in the ass, and today was no exception, as I pulled into Hailee’s driveway almost a half-hour later than I had originally anticipated. Using the spare key that my girlfriend gave me, I let myself into her place, before calling out Hailee's name, letting both Haiz and her best friend Sophie Turner know I was there.

“We're in here,” I could hear Hailee respond back, as I made my way towards the kitchen where I saw the two of them sitting on chairs around the island counter.

I said morning to the Game of Thrones actress, before making my way over to Hailee Steinfeld, where I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Over the next thirty minutes, the three of us made small talk, as we sat there eating the breakfast sandwiches I brought with me.

A little while later the three of us, made our way upstairs to Hailee's bedroom, the two of them in front of me, as I followed them, carrying up the bag containing all the items I purchased the night before.

“I still can't believe you let Hailee have sex with other people,” Sophie says, as she looks back at me, "...It's like you're not even Hailee's boyfriend anymore, you're just her cuckfriend now."

“Cuckfriend?” Hailee states, “...I like that, looks like you've got a new nickname, honey.”

All I can do is meekly nod my head in agreement.

Once we reached Haiz's bedroom, Sophie quickly snatched the bag out of my hand, before pulling out the black leather collar, and giving it to Hailee so she could put it around my neck.

"Perfect for a cuck like you," Sophie mentions with a devilish grin before continuing on "... Hailee and I decided last night, that we were gonna have some fun with you."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," Haiz replies back "... we're definitely going to have some fun with you."

"So why don't you get undressed, and get on the bed," Sophie says as she speaks up "...on your hands and knees."

Seconds later, I'm doing exactly what the British actress said to do, and stripping out of my clothes, before getting on the bed, in a kneeled down position. Once in position, Sophie moves in front of me, as she loops the handcuffs that I purchased the night before, between an opening in the bed frame, and locking me in place.

Being best friends with Hailee, I've known Sophie Turner for a while now, but between yesterday and today, I was definitely seeing a new side of her, a controlling side, that I had no idea she had but had little doubt that I was about to find out.

With that said, the Game of Thrones actress wasted little time, as she grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my head back so I was forced to look up at her.

“From now until we let you leave this room,” Sophie starts to say “...you'll be calling Hailee and I mistress, is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” Sophie says with a stern look, before slapping me.

“Yes, mistress.”

“That's better, cuck.”

Sophie Turner then let’s go of my hair and turns her attention to the bag I brought up, with the items from the night before, as she pulls out the riding crop, handing it over to Hailee.

“Go on, give his ass a spanking,” Sophie tells her dark-haired friend.

Hailee reaches over, taking the crop from the X-Men actresses hand, only for me to feel the impact, as she brought it down across my ass.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

While every time the item hit the flesh of my buttocks, it stung a little but didn’t really hurt, probably due to Hailee not putting all of her strength into each swat.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

As my girlfriend continued to spank my ass with the riding crop, I could see Sophie wasn’t liking the fact Hailee wasn’t hitting me hard enough.

“Come on Haiz, you have to hit him harder,” the actress states, “...give it here, I’ll show how it’s done.”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mistress Sophie cracked the black crop against my ass, a hell of a lot harder, than Hailee, to the point I was starting to groin in pain, with the beating my rear end was taking from the Game of Thrones star.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Over the course of the next fifteen minutes or so, the two women continued to beat my ass, Mistress Hailee using the crop, and Mistress Sophie retrieving the black suede flogger until they turned my asscheeks a cherry tomato red.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

After Sophie got a few more hits in, the two women stopped inflicting their pain on me, as Hailee made her way to the head of the bed, uncuffing me from the bed frame.

“Did that hurt, cuck?” the woman known for her role as Sansa Stark asks.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.”

Both of the actresses joined me on Mistress Hailee’s queen sized bed, as Haiz got into a position similar to the one I was in moments ago. Sophie Turner then instructed me to eat out Hailee Steinfeld’s ass, as she said it would be amusing to watch me do so.

Having never eaten out another person’s ass before, I was a bit hesitant at first, but Mistress Sophie wasn’t having any of it, as she slapped me across the cheek a couple of times.

“I said, I want you to eat your Mistresses ass,” Sophie yells before pushing my face towards my girlfriend’s perfect butt.

As my face got closer to Haiz’s rear end, I stuck my tongue out in preparation for what was about to happen next. With my face buried in Haiz’s rectum, I moved my oral organ back and forth, as I started eating her backdoor out.

I must have been doing something right, as I heard Hailee moaning away, as I continued to explore her asshole with my tongue.

“How do you like that Hailee,” Sophie asks her friend, “...do you like having this pathetic cuck, munching away on your asshole?”

“Oh yeah,” Hailee cries out, “...so good!”

“Sounds like Hailee, might have some use for you, after all, you fucking cuck.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

After a few minutes, I moved away from eating Haiz’s ass out and started to make my way to the English actress. As I got closer to Mistress Sophie, she stretched her leg out, placing her foot on my face to stop me.

“What do you think your doing,” the redhead states, “...like I’d ever let you touch me down there.”

“I’m sorry Mistress, I just thought...” I started to say, before getting cut off.

“You thought what?” She answers back, “that I would let someone as pathetic as you, eat me out? Oh no, at most, you can kiss my feet, cuck.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

With that, I do as Sophie asks, as I start worshipping them, planting kisses as I go back and forth between both of her feet. Hailee not wanting to be left out of the fun, offered me her feet as well, as I took one of her big toes into my mouth, and started sucking on it.

This continued on, for probably another half hour, going back and forth between the two of my Mistresses, pampering their feet with my lips and mouth, until Sophie Turner, who was pretty much in charge the whole time, ordered me to stop.

“Hailee was telling me, more about your best friend Shane, last night,” Sophie claims, “...why don’t you call him up, and invite him over… I want to see for myself if his cock is as big as she says it is.”

“Of course, Mistress Sophie.”

“Run along then,” she begins to say, “...once you’ve called him, I want you to wait by the front door until he shows up.”

The End
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 11:17:26 PM by TheLW »

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, SnackAttack

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 11:15:49 PM »
Awesome stuff with Hailee, I know Maxwell will love this.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Romeo44

TheLW

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 02:24:38 AM »
My Cuckold Experience #5
With Hailee Steinfeld and Sophie Turner
Written by TheLW
Codes: Cuckold, MF, MFF, Oral, Verbal Humiliation

--------

Having been slapped across the face a couple of times already this evening, by Mistress Sophie, I knew that I was going to do what she told me, as fast as I possibly could. It was with that, that I reached over to grab the shirt, that I wore to Hailee’s place, as I figured if I had to wait for Shane, I may as well get dressed. Of course, having said that things wouldn’t be that simple, as I quickly found out when Hailee started talking.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“I was going to get dressed and call Shane,” I told her.

“Really?” Haiz states “...cause I don’t recall Sophie or me giving you permission to put your clothes back on.”

“She’s right, cuck,” Sophie chimed in “...now put the shirt down and call your friend, or do I need to punish you some more?”

A few seconds later, I left the room with my cell phone in hand and called my best friend up. Several rings later, he answered on the other end, and while I didn’t tell Shane about Sophie being there, I did tell him that Hailee was craving his cock and wanted him to come over to give her a good hard fucking.

“Oh really, she’s craving my cock?” I heard him ask.

“Honestly, she said you were incredible,” I told my friend, remembering the conversation Hailee and Sophie had in the car the day before.

“Fuck man, I can’t turn down a fine piece of ass, like Hailee’s,” Shane said, “...I’ll be over shortly.”

Once I hung up the phone, I waited by the door for what felt like an eternity, but what in reality, was probably no more than twenty minutes. Once I heard a knock at the door, I called out saying it was open, a few seconds later, my friend Shane entered the house and found me on my knees waiting for him."

Shane's eyes widened with surprise as he took in the scene before him. There I was, on my knees, naked and vulnerable, moments later I led him upstairs to the bedroom. As we entered the master bedroom, Mistress Sophie and Hailee smirked from the corner of the room. Hailee wearing only a pair of stiletto heels, Sophie in a blue bra and panties. His gaze shifted from me to them, a mix of curiosity and excitement flickering in his eyes.

"Well, well," Shane chuckled, his voice laced with anticipation. "Looks like I've stumbled upon quite the party."

A mischievous grin crept over Hailee's lips as she approached him, swaying her hips seductively. "You have no idea," she purred, running her fingers through his hair.

"We've been waiting for you."

My heart raced in my chest as I watched the two of them exchange heated gazes. The air buzzed with an electric tension, and I knew that I was about to witness something unforgettable.

"Mistress Sophie," Hailee said, her voice dripping with desire. "Why don't you show Shane just why we've been waiting for him and his magnificent cock?"

Sophie smiled, getting off the bed and strutting her pale British body over toward Shane with a confident sway in her step. She stood inches away from him, her gaze piercing into his soul, and she reached out to cup his face gently.

"You've been invited to join our little game," Sophie whispered, her voice seductive. "And I can assure you, Shane, you won't regret it."

Shane's eyes darkened with a mixture of excitement and curiosity as he nodded, willingly surrendering himself to the intoxicating allure of the room. Hailee stepped back, watching the scene unfold with a wicked grin, before she kneeled on the floor, crawling toward Shane and Sophie.

"Mmm, aren't we lucky tonight?" Hailee purred, her voice filled with anticipation. "Two gorgeous women at your disposal."

Shane's breathing quickened, his fingers trembling with anticipation as Sophie leaned closer, pressing her lips against his ear. Her sultry voice sent shivers down his spine.

"We're going to take turns pleasuring you, and he..." Sophie said, pointing at me but not even casting a gaze my way. "...is going to stay there on his knees and watch."

Hailee looked over at me saying "I bet you've always wanted to fuck Sophie, haven't you cuck?"
Sophie spat out. "Of course he does, he's a fucking perv. He's lucky that cock of his is caged."

I swallowed hard, my heart pounding in my chest as I watched the scene unfold before me. The mix of humiliation and arousal washed over me, intensifying my desire for both Hailee and Sophie. I couldn't deny the truth that had lingered within me for so long—I wanted them both, desperately.

Sophie's words echoed in my mind, reminding me of just how powerless I was in this situation. My cock strained against its cage, aching for release as I continued to kneel silently, my eyes fixated on the scene playing out in front of me.

Hailee crawled closer to Shane, her body radiating with seduction as she trailed her fingers along his thighs. Her voice dripped with desire as she leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear. "You know," she whispered softly, "I've been imagining this moment for so long. The thought of you fucking me again has consumed my every fantasy."

Shane's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and intrigue as Hailee never broke eye contact with me as she said those words. Shane lifted her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes and kissed her with such passion and ferocity that even Sophie let out a 'whoop' of a cheer.

"Go on then love, give him what you've been fantasizing about," Sophie said, her British accent giving her words an even more seductive tone. Shane, fueled by desire and the urging of the two women, wasted no time in taking Hailee's invitation. He lifted Hailee onto the nearby bed, his hands roaming her body with a hunger that matched his own. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, tongues dancing and exploring as their bodies pressed together.

I watched with a mix of awe, jealousy, and arousal as they undressed each other with urgency and need. The sight of Hailee's naked flesh against Shane's taut muscles sent a surge of desire through me, despite my restraints. Sophie noticed my longing gaze and smirked, knowing exactly what was going through my mind.

"Keep watching, cuck," she taunted, sauntering over to where I knelt. Her hand trailed along my jawline, her touch both gentle and assertive. "Watch as Hailee gets fucked by Shane—your best friend."

Her words stung like a whip but also fueled my desire further. Sophie stood beside me, smirking at not only the scene in front of her but the effect she was having on me. She stood slightly in front of me, knowing how her pale skin stood out against the blue bra and panties she had on.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight before me, the rhythmic thrusts of Shane into Hailee, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. The room was filled with the sounds of moans and pleasured gasps, mixing with the heavy breathing and the occasional slap of skin on skin.

As I watched, Sophie pressed her body against mine, her curves pressed against my naked form. Her hand slid down between my legs, rubbing against the chastity cage that held my throbbing cock captive. A mixture of pain and pleasure shot through me, causing me to gasp.

"You like watching, don't you?" Sophie whispered in my ear, her voice dripping with seduction. "Seeing your best friend fuck the woman you are dating."

Hailee moaned out a “stop,” pushing Shane off of her.

"We're not dating anymore, I can't stand being with someone as pathetic as you, we're done," Hailee said as she laid back first and Shane got back on top of her, quickly entering her causing a loud moan to escape her lips. Sophie smirked, her fingers teasingly brushing against the chastity cage, intensifying my arousal.

"Looks like Hailee has made her choice," Sophie said with a sultry chuckle. "But don't worry, cuck. There's still plenty of pleasure to be had."

I nodded, unable to form coherent words as the intensity of the situation consumed me. My eyes remained fixated on Shane and Hailee, their bodies moving together in a passionate rhythm that mirrored the ache within me.

Sophie continued to tease and torment me, her hand expertly manipulating the cage that held my cock captive. With each touch and stroke, my body trembled with a mix of desire and frustration. The ache grew more unbearable as Hailee's moans filled the room, mixing with the symphony of pleasure surrounding us.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I begged Sophie for release. "Please," I whispered hoarsely, my voice strained with desperation. "I need to cum."

Sophie smiled a cruel smile and pulled her hand away. "Tough." She turned to watch Hailee and Shane with arousal in her eyes. I watched in disbelief as Sophie denied me release, her sadistic smile fueling my desperation. The ache in my cock intensified, throbbing painfully against its confining cage. Hailee's moans grew louder, her body arching with pleasure as Shane continued to thrust into her with a fervour that consumed them both.

I glanced at Sophie, pleading silently with my eyes, but she only shrugged indifferently. "You'll have to wait," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. Sophie's hands were rubbing over her own body in arousal as she watched her best friend getting fucked by my best friend.

"After all, isn't the anticipation just as delicious as the act itself?"

Frustration and desire battled within me, the need for release overwhelming my senses. I shifted uncomfortably on my knees, trying to find some relief from the relentless ache that consumed me. Sophie's teasing only fueled the fire, intensifying the longing that coursed through my veins.

Hailee's cries of pleasure filled the room, mingling with my own tortured moans. I couldn't tear my eyes away from my now ex-girlfriend getting fucked by my best friend.

As the intensity of the scene unfolded before my eyes, a mixture of anger and arousal swirled within me. Hailee's betrayal sliced through my heart, but the sight of her writhing in pleasure under Shane's touch ignited an undeniable desire that I couldn't suppress.

Sophie, noticing the turmoil within me, leaned in closer, her voice laced with wicked delight. "Does it turn you on, watching them fuck? Knowing that she chose him over you?"

Hailee smirked at me through her pleasure, she knew what I was now. She dumped me for my best friend and now they were both revelling in the pleasure that they found in each other's arms. The mix of emotions within me was overwhelming, a cocktail of jealousy, anger, and an insatiable desire for both Hailee and Sophie.

Sophie's words pierced through my haze of conflicting emotions, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure. "You're nothing but a pathetic cuckold now," she taunted, her fingers tracing circles on the chastity cage that held my pulsating cock captive. "You get to watch, but you'll never get to touch."

Her words fueled the fire within me, pushing me to the edge of my sanity. I could feel the heat of frustration building up inside me, aching for release. But Sophie had other plans, revelling in the power she held over me.

She turned her attention back to the scene unfolding before us, her eyes fixated on Hailee's blissful expression as Shane pounded into her with unrestrained passion. The sounds of their passion getting Sophie aroused, Sophie took her bra off and disrespectfully dropped it on me.

I watched as Sophie's breasts were revealed, her nipples already hard with anticipation. She smirked, leaning closer to me, her breath hot against my ear. "You don't get to touch, but you can watch me instead," she teased, trailing her fingers seductively over her own body.

My body ached with a mix of desire and frustration, torn between the sight of Hailee and Shane lost in their passionate encounter and the allure of Sophie's intoxicating presence. Her confident demeanour and sadistic enjoyment of my suffering only heightened my longing.

As I continued to watch, Sophie began to undress herself slowly, teasingly. Each garment that fell to the floor exposed more of her flawless skin, driving me wild with anticipation. My eyes lingered on every curve and dip of her body, desperate to touch and taste her.

Sophie's hands moved deliberately over her breasts, teasing and caressing herself in a way that sent shivers down my spine. She knew how to turn on Hailee, even though Shane's cock was pounding away at her pussy, Sophie crawled onto the bed and put her tits right in Hailee's face

Hailee's eyes widened with surprise as Sophie's breasts pressed against her face, her nipples grazing Hailee's lips. Sophie's hands tangled in Hailee's hair, urging her to suck and nibble on the sensitive flesh, adding an electrifying element to Hailee's pleasure.

I watched, torn between jealousy and arousal, as Hailee eagerly complied, her tongue swirling around Sophie's nipples while Shane continued to thrust into her. The scene before me was like a tantalizing dream turned reality, a forbidden tableau that awakened desires I never knew existed.

Sophie moaned softly, her head thrown back in ecstasy as Hailee lavished attention on her breasts. Sensing my torment, she glanced over at me with mischief in her eyes. "You like seeing your ex-girlfriend pleasuring me, don't you?" she purred.

Unable to resist the lure of Sophie's seductive voice, I nodded wordlessly, my breath coming in short gasps. In one swift motion, Sophie switched her position lowering herself onto Hailee’s face, as my once former girlfriend went to work lapping away at her best friend's pussy.

Seeing the display of wanton action in front of me, I knew I couldn’t take it anymore, as I started oozing precum from my dick into the chastity cage. Here I had already cum, watching my best friend Shane, fuck the woman of my dreams, and her friend Sophie who I’d always fantasized about, there was no denying that I would have done anything to be in Shane’s position.

Sophie would continue to gyrate her hips back and forth, as Hailee devoured her pussy, giving her friend one hell of a tongue lashing, at the same time Shane worked his shaft in and out of her love mound.

“You know, Shane,” Sophie Turner says as she turns her attention to him“...Hailee did say you would get to enjoy the both of us.”

“She did, didn’t she.”

“That she did, so why don’t you get over here so I can have some of that beautiful cock you’ve got.”

With that said, Shane and the two beautiful babes swapped their positions as Sophie found herself straddling her best friend’s lover, taking his rock-hard cock into her awaiting pussy. As the British actress known for her role as Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones relentlessly bounces up and down on Shane’s prick, taking him deep within her.

Shane of course, was all too happy to be the stunt cock for these two gorgeous women, just as Hailee who was laying beside him, leans over and gives him a passionate kiss as their tongues explore each other's mouths, at the same time Sophie places her hands onto his chest digging her nails into him.

“God, Hailee… you were right, his cock feels so good,” Sophie says as a moan escapes her lips.

Still kneeling on the floor, so as to not incur the wrath of Mistress Hailee, I watched on as once again they rearranged themselves, this time with Hailee and Sophie on their hands and knees, ass up and face down. Shane would get behind them, preparing to take them doggy style, alternating between the two of them, as he thrust in and out, of their well fucked pussy’s, pleasuring them in ways I could only dream of.

Several minutes passed as Shane kept up at the hard-hitting pace he was going at, sliding in and out, before he let out a groan, pulling out of Sophie he quickly entered back into Hailee’s snatch, as he felt his cock tremble and felt rope after rope of gooey cum shooting out of him and into Hailee’s awaiting pussy.

After everything that happened, I was full of mixed emotions, hurt that Hailee dumped me for my best friend, turned on from all the wonton action that took place a mere few minutes ago, but also jealous that I wasn’t involved in leaving these two incredibly gorgeous women sexually satisfied.

Anyway, after everyone managed to gain their composure and get dressed, Shane and I had a brief conversation, where he told me that if Hailee was serious about them being exclusive sex and dating-wise, he wasn’t going to turn her down and that I was a fool for ever letting them get together in the first place. With all that said though, the most shocking thing was Hailee had informed me that she wouldn’t be unlocking me, in fact, she made it clear that I was being kept as her pet, and that Sophie would be taking the key to my chastity cage with her, so there would be no temptation to unlock me.

The End

The following users thanked this post: wildspirit365

wildspirit365

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 10:12:46 AM »
I've always love the duo combo. And I'm glad that you still make a new chapter.
Throw Dove Cameron next, and we have a Barely Lethal Reunion :))

The following users thanked this post: TheLW, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA