Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 2  (Read 7089 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 2
« on: December 22, 2018, 08:14:31 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 2
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Ragtag”

“Ok, Skye caught me up on what was going on here exactly,” I said to Agent Coulson the next morning.

“Yeah, we know.” Agent May said to me.

“See I told you I knew someone was watching me.” I mocked.

“And here I thought that we were hiding the fact that May was watching your every move soo well,” Skye said, continuing the joke.

“Point taken, so what did you think?” Agent Coulson asked.

“Well first the alien species that’s blood was turned into the serum that was used on you and Skye is more than likely a Kree warrior. But that’s not what we need to be focusing on at the moment.” I said to them.

“I told him about Mike Peterson; he told me about a time when he teamed with the Avengers of another universe,” Skye said.

“It all started when Tony Stark went on a drunken bender and killed a couple hundred people. All his friends turned their backs on him; hoping that he would take this as a sign to finally sober up. But when they did that he went down a dark path that turned him into the very thing that he had fought. It ended with the Avengers having to fight him.

“The leader of that team of Avengers was a girl by the name of Quake. And that team was, besides myself, was comprised of Ant-Man, The Wasp, Wolverine, THE WINTER SOLDIER, and DEATHLOCK. That’s what’s important right now. We need to find The Winter Soldier and free Deathlock from whatever is controlling him. These two should be heroes, and if we can get to them first, we can help them.” I said to them.

“Here is what’s happening everyone. There is a company Cybertek in California that we think has intel on Mike and HYDRA. We hoped that we could hack into their servers to get this intel, Skye.” Coulson said to Skye.

“I have yet to find anything at all. Which is really weird? So we have to go in and get the information ourselves.” Skye said.

“I can help with that,” I said.

“You can teleport us in and out?” Coulson asked me.

“Out will be no problem. In, on the other hand, would. I need to know where I’m teleporting  into or else I could end up in a wall.” I said.

“Then how can you help us?” Fitz asked with as much disapproval in his voice as he could muster.

“Simple,” I said, using super-speed to stand beside him. “The only downside is that I can only take one at a time to make sure that they don’t catch us,” I said to everyone.

“How long will it take to get Skye and me into Cybertek?” May asked, looking at me for the answer.

“A few seconds each,” I said to her.

“Could they discover you while you’re doing this?” Coulson asked me.

“Sure. We won’t be invisible.” I said to them.

“What you don’t have that power?” Skye joked.

“No, they didn’t...No I don’t,” I said, thinking about where they got the powers from. I must have shown it on my face because Skye started to look concerned.

“SO it sounds like it’ll have to be you and Skye going into Cybertek and getting the intel we need,” Coulson said.

“Coulson are you sure we can trust this guy?” May asked.

“Listen, I know that there are a few people here that don’t trust me or like me for that matter. I’m a mutant, so I’m used to it, so I’m not going to try and win any of you over. You can hate me; you can openly plot and plan to throw me off the plane while it’s still in flight for all I care. But as long as Coulson needs or wants my help don’t question if I’ll do everything in my power to help him.” I said.

“That’s good to know. But for the record, I do trust you.” Coulson said, looking me in the eyes.

“Now I see why,” she said.

“Whoa,” Skye said, catching her breath.

“Don’t worry its just motion sickness from your body moving so fast. It happens to everybody the first time.” I said to her.

“Even you?” she asked me.

“Yes, but it was worse because he never...I never expected it to be so taxing.” I said.

“Why do you keep doing that?” she asked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, looking at our surroundings.

“Every time you get close to talking about your powers you pause then change what you were about to say,” she said.

“Because of where these powers come from,” I said, realizing that Skye wasn’t about to drop this.

“Where did they come from?” she asked.

“My students,” I said, taking a breath. “I told you that I was the Guidance Counselor at the Xavier Institute for the Gifted. A school for mutants like me. A lot of us are abused, attacked, even killed by people who hate us, fear us, or want to use us. Well, one day, some of the kids wanted to go on a school trip. We chose the beach; it was safer if we went in shifts. And I was the chosen chaperone for some students. We had a blast until the government showed up. They took us...and did experiments on us all.

“My powers are to control my own DNA. To the point where I could take the shape of all animals, both living and extinct. My adamantium skeleton makes that, for the most part, impossible now. They...killed all of my students and found what...gave them their powers. And changed my DNA to copy there’s...and gave me the adamantium skeleton to turn me into a superweapon. The X-Men saved me, but we couldn’t save...” I tried to finish the sentence but couldn’t. Skye came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss. It was soft and sweet, the perfect first kiss. Which brought me back to where we were.

“Anyway, I know why you couldn’t find the intel,” I said to her looking around us. She looked around the room too.

“They kept it in paper copies so that no one could hack them and get the intel. Where is the Deathlock file?” Skye asked. We went to look for it.

“I got it,” I said, finding the file.

“John Garrett was the first Deathlock,” Skye said.

“Okay, for the record, the Deathlock we need to save IS Mike Peterson. These files go back decades,” I said, looking at the years.

“Okay, can you take the whole thing with us?” Skye asked.

“Does this answer...your question?” I asked, teleporting us and the entire filing cabinet to the airfield where the bus was parked.

“David, can we talk about what happened at Cybertek?” Skye asked me.

“What; when you kissed me?” I asked.

“Yeah. I think you were right,” Skye said.

“About what?” I asked, knowing where this was going.

“About those ‘three friends’ of yours. Because I think they’ve put there two cents in.” she said, giving me another kiss. But this time it was a deep and passionate kiss, the type that could melt Antarctica.

“Wait, wait. First, I want to thank you for the best kiss of my life. But I don’t want you to do this because of what I told you today.” I said to her.

“It’s not. I think I’ve been falling in love with you since last night. I haven’t found anyone that I could talk with as easy as you. The reason I kissed you at that moment, was that I had a tough childhood, and for the first time, I had someone that was like me. Both of us are trying to find someplace where we belong. And I think that both of us can find it together.” Skye said.

“That was a good answer,” I said, giving her a kiss while wrapping my arms around her.

This was the most passionate kiss that either of us has ever had. My hand made its way to her ass and gave it a little squeeze; this made her moan into my mouth as we kissed. She slipped her hands down my torso and my belt buckle undoing it and unzipping my pants. I grabbed her shirt and lifted it overhead. She wasn’t wearing a bra so I could see her beautiful breasts. The sight of this made me so horny I wasn’t sure how much longer I could take not being inside her. I undid her pants, and both of our pants fell to the floor. She slid my underwear down my legs gently while I, on the other hand, ripped her underwear away. Causing another moan of pleasure to escape her lips. We kiss as I thrust into her as we started to make love. Neither of us knew how long we were like that. Hours, days, weeks, hell even years. All either of us knew was that this was the one. The one that I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

“Guys now that you have got that out of your systems. We’ve got work to do. So get dressed.” May said after we climaxed. The two of us looked at her in the doorway than to each other.

“Yes, ma’am.” we both said simultaneously. Which made both of us start laughing. May rolled her eyes and left the room for us to get dressed.

“Skye,” I said.

“What?” she asked, looking me in the eyes with a loving smile.

“I think I’ve found what I was looking for,” I said to her, smiling.

“See I told you, you were talking about me,” she said with a devilish smile. And we shared another kiss.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:17:38 PM by CaptainNinnin »

OMEGA15

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 09:18:24 PM »
Any chance we see the Black Widow in the future?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA