Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 22  (Read 5513 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 22
« on: January 20, 2019, 12:45:49 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 22
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “A Fractured House”

“5:30 on the dot. There are no clocks, no windows, no sunlight. How does he know?” Jemma asked with curiosity while looking at the screen. Skye, Diana, Laura, Claire and I were watching the video feed of Ward’s cell.

“You’ve been watching him?” I asked.

“Every day before I left and after I got back,” Jemma said.

“I’m glad you’re back,” Claire said to her.

“I thought that I was dead at least four times,” Jemma said.

Diana and Laura looked a little shy right now. And that’s when I remembered. “Oh, you three haven’t met yet. Jemma Simmons these are Diana Prince and Laura Kinney. These two and I are the newest members of the Avengers.” I said.

“Really, we have actual Avengers working with us?” Jemma asked.

“Yup,” I said. At this point, some alarms started to go off.

“What’s going on?” Laura asked.

“We didn’t do this, did we sir?” Trip asked Coulson as he walked past him. This was because of the alarms, which were about an attack on the United Nations. Glenn Talbot was giving a speech about S.H.I.E.L.D. and then they were attacked. And the attackers proclaimed that they were Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

“No. Skye, David,” he said calling the both of us aside.

“Alien writing,” he said.

“Backburner got it,” she said as a special report came on the TV.

The report was with Senator Christian Ward. “Ward’s brother. Talbot told Hunter that he had a Senator with deep pockets. Do you think that this is who he was talking about?” Skye asked.

“Maybe, you need to go down and talk to Ward and Skye keep the focus on HIS family,” Coulson said to her. We had told him about Ward saying that he knew her father. And she has been trying ever since we got back to convince Coulson into letting her talk to him about it.

“Yes, sir,” Skye said as she walked off.

“I need to send all the teams we have into the shadows,” Coulson said.

“And I need to talk to the Avengers. Stark may be able to help with all this.” I said.

“You’ve only worked with him once before, do you think that he’ll help us?” Coulson asked.

“No, I’ve worked with him more than that. I met him a ways back. And we’ve been through some stuff already. I haven’t and won’t tell the other Avengers that you’re alive. But there will come a day that you’re going to have to.” I said to him. He nodded and I left the room.

“Stark?” I asked. I had teleported to Avengers Tower shortly after I had left the base.

“Please tell me that you didn’t do this,” he said pointing at the TV still carrying the coverage of the attack.

“No, we didn’t. There’s a new head of HYDRA. And we’ve been getting in his way a lot lately. So he’s trying to get his enemies to take down the new S.H.I.E.L.D. instead of himself.” I explained. He looked at me like he was evaluating what I had said.

“What do you need David?” he asked.

“Christian Ward, heard of him?” I asked.

“Yeah, he’s that Senator that keeps talking about how S.H.I.E.L.D. is a terrorist organization,” he said.

“Yeah, he’s doing that for two purposes. First, it’s an election year and he wants to use people’s fear of what happened to get re-elected. Second, he’s afraid that people will find out that his younger brother Grant Ward was HYDRA. My friends and I took him out when he was trying to help a guy that was making super soldiers combining elements from the six original members of the Avengers.” I said.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“They made a formula similar to the one that Dr. Erskine used on Steve. They used Chitaurin metal, instead of the metal that Mjӧlnir is made from, to make a centipede to be used as a filter for the formula to be fed into the bloodstream. They then soaked that centipede in Gamma radiation. They were going to use it on trained assassins. And they would definitely replace at least an eye, then maybe a couple limbs with robotics. If they were to disobey HYDRA the eye would fry the brain killing them.” I explained.

“That’s sick,” he said.

“Yeah, I know. And the formula caused the first few test subjects to explode when they got too angry.” I said. “That doesn’t make what this guy did better,” Stark said. “That’s nothing he killed several S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, and tried to kill every member of the team that he had been on for months. Oh and he’s convinced himself that he is in love with my girlfriend and that he can convince her to become his girlfriend.” I said in a joking manner.

“I haven’t met this guy and I already want to shoot him,” Tony said.

“Out of a cannon. Into deep space. With no space suit.” I said fondly.

“Thought about this have you?” Tony asked with a smile.

“Only a lot.” I joked.

“We keep him in the basement and Senator Ward is afraid that if word gets out about his little brother he’ll lose the election. So S.H.I.E.L.D. needs help. We don’t have that many Agents as it is. You’ll be surprised how many of those Agents that didn’t work for HYDRA were only loyal to the paycheck. And now work elsewhere.” I said.

“And you need help, I’ll see what I can do,” he said.

“Thank you. And the Director thanks you too.” I said.

“I’m not doing this for whoever this new Director is. I’m doing this because my friend needs my help,” he said holding out his hand. I took it.

“Thank you,” I said again.

Ward was pacing back and forth in his cell. Then the door beeped and Skye walked into the room. The last time they had talked Coulson cut them off before the conversation could go to her father. But he noticed something that gave him a little hope. “You’re back. The camera’s off. Does Coulson know that-” Ward started.

“Coulson’s out. He cut us off last time, but now nobody’s watching. Just us in this room.” she said. Ward then got a little nervous.

“Is Coulson talking to Christian?” he asked. Skye remained silent staring at him.

“You can’t trust him. He’ll smile bare his soul. It is all manipulation. He is a master at it.” he looked desperate to make Skye believe him. He sighed.

“Look, I know what I am. But my brother...he’s worse. I’m telling you the truth. You see that now, don’t you? I never lied about your father. You just didn’t give me the chance to tell you-” he said to Skye.

“I know. But I’m giving you the chance now. And I want to know everything.” she said honestly.

“Your father killed people, yes. But everything he did, Skye, he did because he loved you. I can’t fault him for that. The people who died in Hunan Province, they weren’t villagers. They were HYDRA Agents. They’d found you and your mother.” Ward said. Skye looked hopeful at this.

“My mother? Is she alive too?” she asked hoping that she was going to find her mother too.

“No. No, they killed her,” he said. Skye looked heartbroken.

“Why?” she asked thinking that she already knew the answer. With the knowledge that she was possibly an Inhuman, she figured that they were after her because her mother was also an Inhuman.

“I don’t know. But when your father got there, he lost it, tore up the whole village and everyone in it.” Ward said, telling her the story.

“How? What is he?” Skye asked clearly unsure. But what Ward didn’t know was that now she was unsure if BOTH of her parents were Inhumans.

“Whatever he is, he lost his whole family in one day, and he cracked. But now he wants to put that family back together. I can help with that. I can take you to him.” Ward said he was clearly trying to get Skye to let him out.

“How? Where is he?” Skye asked, trying to find him.

“I’ve got connections. People I can talk to will track him-” Ward said with a small smile.

“What connections? What people? Raina’s gone.” Skye said. He chuckled.

“I’m resourceful,” he said smiling. She was getting upset with all of this.

“Tell me what you know. Isn’t there anything else? Please, Ward.” she pleaded with a sad puppy dog face.

“No. But we can find him together. I promise you.” he said clearly thinking that he’s got her in the palm of his hand.

“Thank you for telling me everything you know. It’s time we get you out of here,” she said to him.

“Really?” he asked thinking that he was free.

“Really,” I said, allowing him to see me for the first time. I had been using my telepathy to hide from him since I entered with Skye. And helping Skye to know when he was just trying to butter her up and didn’t know or have a thing.

“You’re being transferred, Ward. Your brother wants you in his custody, and we’re going to give him exactly what he wants.” Skye said with a smile showing him that we had played him like a fiddle.

When all was said and done S.H.I.E.L.D. had lost six men in this plot. Christian’s men came for Ward and all of us watched as he was marched out. “Did you get what you needed Skye?” Coulson asked. We were in his office behind closed doors.

“Yeah,” Skye said, looking both happy that Ward was out of our lives and sad about some of the things he had said.

“And he was being truthful. But as for your mother, I think he doesn’t really know what really happened.” I said to her.

“What did he say about her mother?” Coulson asked.

“That she was killed by HYDRA, what do you mean?” Skye asked me.

“Raina told him that your father wanted to put his FAMILY back together. He didn’t say that you were his only family. And where he got most of the other stuff was the HYDRA files. Not from someone that was actually there.” I said.

“She may be alive?” Skye asked.

“Maybe, there is no way to know for sure until we find him or someone that was there,” I said to her. She hugged me and kissed my neck.

“What was that for? I didn’t do anything.” I said to her.

“You gave me hope, and even if she is dead that’s more than Ward did,” she said smiling up at me.

“How’d it go with Stark?” Coulson asked. He was happy that we had got some answers but he was trying to change the subject back to the matter at hand.

“Well, we got good news and bad news,” I said.

“What’s the good news?” Skye asked.

“Well, I mentioned how we didn’t have many Agents when I talked to him. So he has hired five hundred men and women to fill our ranks. I’ve checked them all out telepathically and they check out. AND he has bought several safe houses and bases all over the world so that we never have to go through this again. He’s even sending tech and specs he thinks that we can use. And along with all that he gave us more quinjets and vehicles all of which were loaded with the highest technology advances.” I said.

“That sounds great. But why do I think that he’s buttering us up for the bad news?” Coulson asked.

“Don’t worry the bad news isn’t for S.H.I.E.L.D. it’s bad news for me,” I said. I nodded to Skye and she went up to the windows and drew the blinds for the inside and the outside windows and locked the door. As she did this I sent him a telepathic message.

“Turn off any audio and/or video recording devices that you have in this room.” He looked at me strangely but did what I asked.

“When you asked about Stark earlier I said I worked with him a few times already. And that is true. The first time that I met this universes’ Tony Stark was when my biological father pulled him, Steve Rogers, Skye, myself and the intergalactic hero/criminal Peter Quill or Star-Lord to meet him. I think I told you about him when I said that I was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy but I’m not sure.” I said.

“You did and what did your father want with all of you?” Coulson asked.

“He wanted to meet Skye because she was my first real girlfriend, and we helped with a problem that his people had made,” I said.

“‘His people’? Don’t you mean your people? You are talking about mutants aren’t you?” Coulson asked.

“No. My father is what is known as a Beyonder. Beyonders are essentially gods with god complexes. And last year they destroyed the Marvel Multiverse to see what would happen.” I said.

“Then how are we still here?” Coulson asked.

“Some of the heroes from the seed universe started to fight back and saved us all and began to rebuild what was destroyed. But that’s not the point right now.” Skye said looking at me.

“She’s right. In the ensuing chaos, the Beyonders destroyed a non-Marvel universe. That universe was a DC universe. DC is a rival comic book company in the universe that the Marvel Multiverse was birthed from. Beyonders fell in love with Marvel and the Life Entities fell in love with DC . The Life Entities are essentially the same thing as Beyonders but far nicer but not nearly as powerful. They can’t create or recreate universes. The Life Entities saved as many of the heroes, villains and ordinary people as they could. And they needed a new home.

“Our universe was chosen to be that new home,” I said.

“When are they coming?” Coulson asked.

“They’re already here. Wonder Woman, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Batwoman and Batman Beyond, plus all their villains and Themyscira and half its people.” I said.

“This is what you two have been talking about the last few weeks?” he asked thinking back to all the things that he had overheard.

“Yes. We wanted to tell you but at first, you were never around. Then we could never get you alone. Now we had agreed not to talk about it here in case Diana would overhear us.” Skye said.

“This is because for them to more or less continue to be the heroes that they were in that universe I had my father wipe their memories and create new ones. Diana, Barbara, Batman and the rest have no idea that they are from another universe. The only six people that know are the three of us, Steve, Tony, and Peter. You would have been there in the beginning too, but my father didn’t want to be the one that made you tell them that you're still alive.

“The only reason I’m breaking this now is that I told Tony that another group of superheroes named Superman, Superwoman, Supergirl, and Superboy is already here but they haven’t started fighting crime yet. So Tony wants to go to Kansas City to check up on Lex Luthor.” I said.

“The owner of Luthor Corp. Why would he want to check up on him?” Coulson asked.

“This is because he knows Luthor is Superman’s arch nemesis. And I have to go talk to the Superman family.” I said.

“Why?” Coulson asked.

“Because he wants to be there when they start to interact with the rest of this universe so he can make sure that they are handling this change alright. Even if they don’t know there was a change. What do you need?” Skye asked.

“It’s amazing that you never saw that we are in sync. You and Steve need to be there with Tony. Rein him in if he goes too far. These heroes and villains don’t remember anything about the universe that they came from for a good reason. And Lex Luthor is the last guy we want to know. And I don’t know how long Tony is going to keep this up so we might be gone for a while.” I said.

“Go, and I’ll figure out something to tell everyone so that they don’t ask where you are,” Coulson said.

“Thank you,” I said as we started to make plans to head out.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:16:07 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA