Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 25  (Read 7022 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 25
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:52:57 AM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 25
Superman: The Journey Begins Part 3

“How did it go?” Supergirl asked.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

“Well before your girlfriends left to do some investigation they said that you left to go check on the scene to make sure that no one was hurt during the explosion. Was everyone alright?” she asked me.

Thank you, ladies. I thought to myself. They would have to say something like that. I thought, sending out an astral projection to the scene of the explosion. As I looked around I found some rescue workers and zoned in on them.

“Luthor got lucky today.” one said to the other.

“You’re right. No one was hurt and thanks to those superheroes it didn’t get too close to his building.” the other said.

“Yeah, I heard that one of them was S-Class using a different form. Do you think he was dating any of those ‘Super’ women or that star chart? I heard that he was.” the first said.

“I don’t know but damn that guy has got it lucky.” the second said.

“No one was hurt. The rescue workers were more interested in gossip about if I was dating any of the and I quote: ‘Super’ women or that star chart? ” I said returning back to my body before she could realize that I was doing that.

“Like you would date either Kara or me,” she said looking like she was afraid of the answer. That was when I knew that she had developed a crush on me.

“One day maybe who knows?” I said teasing her. At that point, Tony came back to the room.

“The DNA tests are back, and he IS a clone of both Superman and Lex Luthor,” Tony said to everyone.

“Damn,” Superboy said, shocked by this news. He then slumped down into a chair.

“Are you alright Superboy?” I asked squatting down in front of him.

“How can I be alright? I always thought that I was a pure clone of Kal-El. I was always so happy to have the name Kon-El. It meant that I was accepted by Superman into the House of El. But it was all a lie.” he said.

“No, it wasn’t. Even if you only have half of my DNA you are STILL Kon-El. You will always be a member of this family and don’t you ever forget that.” Superman said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“But that’s not all I’m afraid,” I said.

“What else?” Superwoman asked.

“What was the one thing that’s been keeping all of you from wearing these costumes and becoming Superman, Superwoman, Superboy, and Supergirl?” I asked.

“Cyborgs.” the Superman family said together.

“Wait like the kind you went up against today?” Steve asked.

“Exactly, and those cyberpunks wanted to attack Luthor Corp. Why?” Supergirl asked.

“I can’t help but think that all this is connected to Luthor Corp, and Lex Luthor himself. I think he’s behind all of it; Cyborg Superman, Superboy and those cyberpunks today.” I said.

“Can we prove any of this?” Superman asked, clearly thinking about putting Lex away for a long time.

“Knowing Lex Luthor you can’t. First, there is no pre-crime unit. We couldn’t charge him for the creation of Cyborg Superman because he hasn’t created him yet. And while it is unethical to clone a human being can we find any of the records that were from the lab where he was made?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“No. The lab went up into a fireball when I got him out of there.” Superman said.

“So there’s nothing there either, which leaves those cyberpunks today. And if he was the creator of those cyberpunks then why would they attack him?” I asked.

“I think we have the answer to that,” Skye said as she and Claire walked into the room.

“After you left we started to think too. Now that we knew what was the first thing that was making you pace it was easy to figure out the rest.” Skye said lying so that they couldn't figure out what I had talked to them about before I left.

“What?” Superman asked.

“They’re in sync with him. Well them and two more.” Tony said.

“Really?” Supergirl asked, looking more depressed than curious.

“Yes, these two and X-23 and Wonder Woman,” I said looking at the two of them fondly.

“So what did you find?” Steve asked.

“Well once he told us about the possible connection between Superboy and Lex Luthor we figured that the other things on his mind were about the connections between Luthor and this case. So I did a search of the Luthor Corp database.” Skye said.

“This was ‘legally’ of course?” I joked.

“Yeah, we’ll go with that,” Skye said with a smile.

“Is Lex going to come after you for hacking into his database?” Steve asked.

“Don’t worry, there are only two people that would never get caught hacking into anything: Skye and J.A.R.V.I.S. Well J.A.R.V.I.S. is more of a thing than a person,” I said to everyone.

“Anyway we were looking into the possible connections that Luthor could have and we found this,” Skye said, handing Superman the file that she was carrying. As he looked it over I could tell that Skye wanted to talk about what my father had said.

We’ll talk after we get this guy. I thought to her she looked unhappy about that but knew better than to argue the matter in front of everyone.

“Meet cybernetics expert Professor Emil Hamilton. He was let go from his job with Luthor Corp after years of loyal service.” Tony said to the proper authorities and press that was there. You see we have already found and arrested him.

“Man, that was anticlimactic,” Conner said watching all of this. He, Kara, Mia, and Clark were there in their civilian clothes so no one knew that they were there. Clark was there covering the whole thing for the Daily Planet, a digital news website. He was working with his partner Louis Lain. And it looked like she was bossing him around.

“I know what you mean. But what can you do? The man is a wimp.” I said as Skye, Claire and I came up to them. We had just had that talk about what had happened and Skye was predictably unhappy about my father watching us. But once I assured her that he never watched us make love and that he was only watching because he felt responsible for what had happened to me when his people had destroyed the Marvel Multiverse she was not thinking about killing him as I said that she would. But it was close.

“Well I guess they can’t all be big climactic battles can they,” Steve said with a smile and we all shared a smile together. After some convincing, the Superman family trusted both Steve and Tony with their secret identities. Which for their credit they didn’t act like they already knew them.

“So has Singularity thought about what they asked her?” Mia asked looking at the both of us.

Right before we had left to talk about what my father had told me and while we were waiting for the authorities Tony and Steve asked Singularity to join the Avengers. “Oh, she has already said yes,” I said smiling down at her.

“Yeah, she was oddly straightforward,” Steve said with a smile.

“Yeah, that’s our Singularity. She’s an oddly straightforward pocket universe.” Skye said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“I think I should be blushing.” Claire joked and everyone laughed.

“So where to from here?” Mia asked.

“Well...right now I’m getting ready for a date,” I said, shifting from one foot to another, thinking about the reasons that I had to go on this date. Wondering how I could have missed this.

“With who?” Steve asked looking in between Skye and Claire.

“With me,” Clarice said as she came up to me.

“Who are you?” Mia asked curiously.

“She is one of my girlfriends, Clarice Ferguson,” I said introducing her to everyone.

“Well, have a good time and be sure to have her back by ten. Now be good kids.” Steve joked.

“That does it I’m going to become a hermit because I have had a bad effect on people.” I joked and everyone laughed at that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:25:43 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 25
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 06:51:39 PM »
First Batman and now Supes! Fine additions from the DC world.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Re: Marvel Love Chapter 25
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 01:40:00 AM »
First Batman and now Supes! Fine additions from the DC world.

Thanks. I'm also bringing over the Lantern Corp and after talking with a friend on Discord I have a very interesting idea on how to bring in the Teen Titians. And before anyone asks I'm making some of them in there late teen 18-early 20s. :D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA