Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 23171 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1230 on: March 18, 2024, 04:26:22 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Writing and gaming!

Money

« Reply #1231 on: March 18, 2024, 02:44:00 PM »
Writing

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1232 on: March 19, 2024, 04:13:38 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Favorite Magnavox Odyssey 2 game?
I really dug that K.C. Munchkin game, it was like Pac-Man but it did a lot of really interesting things like the maze itself would move.

Money

« Reply #1233 on: March 19, 2024, 04:37:25 AM »
I got nothing

extreme1

« Reply #1234 on: March 20, 2024, 02:41:33 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Cancelled movie you wish had happened?
For me, it's the Gambit movie.
Yeah I know Tatum might not have been the best choice for the role, but I still wanted it to happen.

Money

« Reply #1235 on: March 20, 2024, 05:29:17 AM »
For me it's obvious the only star wars trilogy that existed before episodes 1-3 was the epic Thrawn trilogy starting with Heir to the empire which would have given us the solo twins Jacen and Jaina but instead we get a giant pile of canon books made irrelevant but the mouse empire still draws characters from them to piece together a Frankenstein monster trilogy that everyone hates now and the actors involved with them won't even put them on their resumes going forward or come back to the franchise to reprise their roles leaving everything to burn in a giant blaze even bigger than the funeral pyre set by Luke at the end of episode 6 okay rant over

DanielO

« Reply #1236 on: March 20, 2024, 09:16:59 PM »
According to legend, there were many Orson Welles movies that were left on the drawing board, or started then abandoned. The one I would have wanted to see is his version of Don Quixote.

Also, there's a great documentary titled "The Epic That Never Was," about a 1930's effort to film "I, Claudius," directed by Joseph von Sternberg with Charles Laughton as Claudius. It had to be abandoned after only a few weeks filming when leading lady Merle Oberon was hurt in a car accident. Seeing the handful of scenes with Laughton that survive make me wish for the whole thing.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

extreme1

« Reply #1237 on: March 21, 2024, 02:48:31 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Planned tv show that you wish had happened?
I remember hearing about a planned Daria spin off based around the band Mystik Spiral.
That's something I would have watched in a heartbeat!

Money

« Reply #1238 on: March 21, 2024, 06:29:51 AM »
With all the tv shows getting planned then cancelled almost in the same day it seems pointless to try and think of something that sounds good then goes away when someone doesn't want to spend much money or can't find backers to get a pilot done and some of the recent stuff just sounds awful

DanielO

« Reply #1239 on: March 21, 2024, 08:24:20 PM »
The Buffy the Vampire Slayer spinoff "Ripper" was something I was looking forward to.
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

extreme1

« Reply #1240 on: March 22, 2024, 03:15:21 AM »
Here's your question for the night (From Cade, thanks!): Have you ever seen a random movie that Samuel L Jackson appears in and what was it?
There were a lot of random Sam Jackson appearances in the 90s, the one that comes to mind, for me, was as Caine's dad in Menace II Society.
It's always weirdly surprising for me to see him in that movie, for some reason.
It can be pretty jarring to see him in smaller roles before Pulp Fiction.

Money

« Reply #1241 on: March 22, 2024, 04:20:23 AM »
Oh man I have so many of his movies it isn't even funny love his work but for this I'll have to go with Jurassic Park I thought he would survive then I remembered he was a background character so ended up a dino munchie on the plus side at least he didn't die on the toilet like the lawyer

DanielO

« Reply #1242 on: March 22, 2024, 07:25:50 PM »
Kill Bill Vol 2. I had no idea he was in it, and it's only a single scene (the wedding), and it wasn't until I saw the credits that I realized it was him.

extreme1

« Reply #1243 on: March 23, 2024, 03:30:52 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
I'm gonna be writing!

Money

« Reply #1244 on: March 23, 2024, 03:44:03 AM »
I'll do what I can for writing to get further along with my hotel collab with Calibur009 but come Monday I'll be offline till late Tuesday maybe Wednesday because of my trip keep sending me feedback on things and I'll get to them when I return

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA