Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: From Behind at the Upfronts (Olivia Holt)  (Read 7767 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
From Behind at the Upfronts (Olivia Holt)
« on: September 29, 2018, 10:56:33 PM »
From Behind at the Upfronts
Staring Olivia Holt
Codes: MF, Oral, Interracial, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph were walking down another red carpet for another press event.  Tonight it just so happened to be ABC International Upfronts being held in Burbank. The two twenty year old actors had been doing press events together almost none stop over the past few weeks and it was going to be more of the same for the next few weeks until their show Cloak & Dagger premieres in June.  Thankfully the two had become friends during shooting, because if not this would have been the press tour from hell, FreeForm and DIsney insisted on having them do everything together.

Once inside, pass the red carpet, the actors did what they could to entertain themselves.  These events had become tedious to both of them.  Although tonight was a little different, the two often found themselves as some of the only ones in their early twenties/late teens at these events, so they tended to stick together.  This resulted in a lot of inside jokes and Olivia shooting a bunch of silly Insta Story and Snapchat videos.  However tonight about an hour \into the presentations, the two found themselves sitting out on a couch board out of their minds, listening to basically the same thing that was said at the Upfronts in New York.

“I’m so bored” Olivia whined to her costar.

“Me too.  And we have another thing to do tomorrow.” Aubrey responded

“For the amount of stuff they have us doing, this show better be a hit.”

“I know, right.”  The two sat in silence for another two minute while and exec talked about a new show on ABC both actors knew would probably be cancelled after it’s first season.  Olivia turned to Aubrey, and looked at him.

“Entertain me” she said.

What?”

“Entertain me.  I’m tired of always being the one to find ways to kill boredom.  It’s your turn to come up with something.”  Aubrey sat back and faced forward.

“Well?”  Olivia said frustrated after waiting some moments and he didn’t seem to be doing anything.

“I’m thinking” Aubrey said.  Suddenly a smirk came across his face and he began scanning the room around them.  When he was done looking around he faced forward again. He then reached over took hold of Liv’s hand and dropped it right on top of his crotch. Liv was filled with shock for a moment before she bit her lip, gave his crotch a good squeeze before pulling her hand back.

While they had done their best to keep it on the downlow, the two co-stars had hooked up several times during their promo tour.  At least on Olivia side, there were no romantic feelings towards Aubrey, but he was good looking.  Every now and then at night on the tour she found herself feeling alone, horny, depending on the night maybe a little tipsy. On some of those nights she occasionally found herself knocking on Aubrey’s hotel door, only to be let in for some hot pelvic thrusting fun.  For Olivia, after years of being in relationships it felt good to have a carefree casual sex partner.

After Liv pulled her hand away, Aubrey pulled it right back into place.  This time right on top of his cock.  Liv tried to pull her hand away, but AJ wasn’t letting go.

“Aubrey!” Olivia said while also trying to stay quiet enough not to draw attention to them.  Aubrey turned his head and looked into her brown eyes.  “What are you doing? Cut it out?”

“You told me to come with an idea to entertain us” he answered.

“We can’t fool around here.”

“I know”

“So?”  Olivia questioned him.  Aubrey raised his eyebrow and gave a head nod signaling ‘let’s get out of her”.

“We can’t leave yet.”

“I know.”

“Oh wait, you wanna...here?” Olivia questioned as she finally understood what it was her friend was getting at.

“Why not?  It’ll be fun.”  Olivia was unsure.  She bit her lip and looked around the room.  People were looking at the stage, talking to the people next to them or on their phones, no one was paying attention to them.  She gave his crotch one more hard squeeze before relenting.

“Okay.”  She agreed.  A big smile came across his face.  He told her to wait two minutes and meet him by the bathrooms before he got up and left.  Olivia waited a few minutes before acting like she was receiving a phone call and got up to leave.

Olivia didn’t even see Aubrey as she rounded the corner to the restrooms before she felt him pull her into the Family/Unisex bathroom.  Unlike the Men’s or Women’s rooms, this tiled room with one toilet, a large sink with a fake marble countertop and big mirror had a lock on the door to secure their privacy. 
As soon as he had Liv in the room with the door locked, Aubrey had the former Disney Channel star up against the wall and began making out with her.  Olivia offered no resistance, quickly wrapping her arms around him and was sliding her tongue into his mouth.  Aubrey slid a hand down up under the short blond’s ass and lifted her, Liv quickly jumped up and hooked her legs around his waist.  With his free hand he yanked down her top easily freeing her perky braless breasts.  Liv moaned as Aubrey moved his mouth from her lips to her tits.  Sucking on her small pink nipples.

”“Ummm...yeessss. You know what I like” she moaned as she held his face to her chest.

Olivia eventually climbed down off her co-star, taking off his jacket she put it down on the floor before dropping to her knees.  She undid his pants and freed his dick.  A big smile came across her face as she once again found herself looking straight at Aubrey’s 8.25 inch black cock.  She gave the tip a few kisses, tasting the precum already oozing from the tip.  She lifted up his cock and licked the underside of his dick from base to tip before taking the tip into her mouth.

“Ugghhh god I’ll never get tired of that mouth of yours.” Aubrey groaned as the blond bobbed her head up and down on his dick.  Liv pulled his dick from her mouth.

“I can’t take all the credit.  Your cock really fills my mouth well” she said before sliding his schlong back down her throat.  He let her go for another minute before he started to feel the pressure in his balls starting to build up.

“You’re mouth is great, enough of this foreplay stuff” Aubrey said as he pulled his cock from Olivia Holt’s mouth.  He helped her back up before moving her over to the sink.  Olivia quickily bent over.  She started undoing her pants and as soon as the button was undone, Aubrey began pulling her pants down to her knees.  “You just had to wear pants instead of a dress today” AJ teasingly asked.

“Sorry.  I wasn’t planning on having sex in the bathroom when I was picking out my outfit.”

“Well, consider that a potential option from now on.” Aubrey said as he got down on his knees behind Holt.  He reached up and pulled down her white lace thong down to her pants.  He then leaned forward and began eating out Olivia's pussy from behind.  Aubrey usually was rather indifferent to eating pussy, but with Olivia it was different.  She had a certain sweetness taste that he could not get enough of.

“Ahhh Aubrey, yessss, lick me.” Olivia moaned as she held onto the countertop.  AJ continued to work his tongue in and out, and back and forth along her sweet peach while using his fingers to toy with her clit.  He thought about going up and playing with her ass, but every other time he’d done that before she freaked out and he worried that if he gets her out of her current zone she may end up reconsidering everything they were currently doing.  Instead he kept on working her wet pussy, sucking up all the juices that flowed out of it until he knew he had her right on the edge.

“No! No! No! Don’t stop, I’m so close” Olivia pleaded as she felt him pull his face and hand away from her beautiful pristine snatch.

“Don’t worry, I got you.” Aubrey said as he stood up.  With her in her current heels and Aubrey only being 5’8” his dick and her pussy were almost perfectly aligned. He then took hold of her hips and slid his dick straight forward.  She had been so close to cumming on his tongue that the feeling of her pussy being stretched out over his big black which was enough to push her over the edge.

“OH FUCK YES!  FUCK YEAH I’M CUMMING!”  She cried as she came all over this dick and she squirted all over the bathroom floor.

“Yeah you love that big black dick don’t you.” He said as she was still cumming on his dick.

“Umhm” Liv grunted through gritted teeth, “So good.”

“Well we just getting started.” he said as he pulled out so just the tip remained inside of her, before slamming his full length back in, causing a yelp from Liv.  The two young actors began fulling fucking in the bathroom.  Aubrey repeatedly hammered his friend pussy as she bent over the bathroom counter.  His eyes moved back and forth between watching her small shapely booty shake as his dick slid in and out of her, and to the mirror where he watched the pleasure on her face and her small cute breast hang down over the counter.

“Yeah take it, take that dick” Aubrey grunted as he continued to pummel her pussy.

“You love my tight pussy don’t you” Olivia said as she watched herself get fucked in the mirror.

“I fucking love it” He said.  Olivia’s pants and thong were still were down around her knees.  Aubrey lifted up his leg and stepped on her pants causing them to drop to the floor.  WIth Liv’s help he pulled one of her legs free and then placed it on the countertop.  Olivia was now on bent over, could feel she hard nipples press up on the cold counter.  Aubrey was able to fuck her from a slightly different angle and get a little deeper.  It also gave him a clear view of her asshole.  While he had recently been hooking up with Olivia once or twice a week, on nights she didn’t show up at his door he often found himself jerking off to Liv.  Often fantasising about finally being given permission to her ass.  With it now on full display he was tempted to pull out of her pussy and just take her ass right here right now, but he knew she would stop everything if he did.

The two continued to fucking in the bathroom.  A few people had come and gone from the other bathrooms, and while they were not sure who was in, there they could all clearly hear that two people were fucking in the family bathroom.

“Yeeeesss!” Olivia cried out as she came again all over Aubrey’s dick.  The feeling of her pussy tightened around him and watching her ‘O’ face in the mirror was getting to be too much for him.

“You ready to get this pussy filled up? Cause I am about to bust my nut” AJ told Liv.

“No! You can’t cum in me! Not right now” Olivia told him.  She knew it was that time of the month that if he came in her she’d probably end up pregnant.

“Fine, turn around.  Let me cum in that amazing mouth of yours.”  Aubrey said as he continued to pump in and out of this co-star while trying hard to put off his impending climax.

“Naw-uh.  Last time we did that you pulled out halfway through and came all over my face.  I can’t go back out there with my makeup ruined” Olivia spoke while out of breath.

“Fine.”  Aubrey said. Olivia sighed as she felt AJ withdraw his dick from her pussy.  She thought he was going to cum on her ass and lower back, but she was wrong. “AAAUUUBBRREEYYYYYY!!” Olivia screamed in anger and pleasure as she felt him jam the tip of his dick into her ass and then blast his jizz deep into her bowels.

Minutes later the two co-stars regained their composure and walked back towards the large room the Upfronts were being held in.  They both stopped in the doorway and glared into the room.

“I really don’t want to go back in there” Olivia bemoaned.

“Neither do I” Aubrey said with frustration in his voice.

“Really?” Olivia said as she turned to face her co-star.

“Yeah. As great as that was in the bathroom, I’m horney now than when we started”  Aubrey said.  Olivia could see him rub the hardon he still had in his pants.  “You just wanna ditch this, head back to the hotel, and pick up where he left off?”  Olivia looked out into the room filled with people, and then her eyes darted down to the bulge in her friends pants.

“Promise to keep out of my ass this time” Olivia said, still not happy about him sneak attacking her ass.

“I promise to do my best” he said with a slight grin.

“Screw it, let’s go.”  And with that they both speed walked to the exit.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA