Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Keira’s Naughty Quest  (Read 1199 times)

Sign54

Keira’s Naughty Quest
« on: May 12, 2023, 03:08:48 PM »
Keira’s Naughty Quest

featuring Keira Knightley
Written by Sign54
Codes: Futa, lust, actress, Keira Knightley, anal fingering, 2000s

Keira Christine Knightley was always a troublemaker. As a child actress, she had a destructive and naughty side to her. She openly admitted had a crush on the director of Bend it like Beckham. Keira was a smart but lazy student. She got in trouble for smoking pot in the women’s washroom. 
         Her parents were tough on her, and they wanted to save their daughter from failing and being expelled from the academy and continue her acting career. To save her acting career, they told Keira that she had to undergo “futanarization” on her 18th birthday in 2003.  After hearing that it means that she would no longer have a pussy and would have a penis and testicles instead. Keira then said, shocked, “wha, what is this rubbish”? Keira reluctantly agreed to go along with it after her parents told her that they wouldn’t let her continue to act if she didn’t do this surgery.

When she went to the futa clinic, which the NHS had developed relatively recently, on her 18th birthday, Keira was asked to pick what size dick she would get before the surgery. Keira chose an uncircumcised 4-inch penis for the surgery. She told her doctor “I don’t want people to see when I am hard in public” as her doctor was a bit surprised, as she chose a small dick. Keira later recovered from the surgery and got used to her new genitals. Several years later, Keira was on the set of Domino. Her new genitals did not alter her personality, albeit she enjoyed standing up to pee and never having to worry about periods ever again. Keira grew to like having a 4-inch, or 10-cm penis, which she had chosen herself, as she found it to be stress relief.

On the set of Domino, she had to kiss her male co-star while wearing revealing clothing showing her signature pierced belly button, which she had never covered once since her futa surgery. For her, she didn’t simply pretend to like him for the camera, she liked him. Keira flirted with him and asked, “Have you ever snogged a British chick before”, with very suggestive facial movements. After several minutes of this, he then complained “You know I’m married. I’m only kissing you because your character is into me.” Keira then did her role, but those tight leather pants started to feel painful to wear when she got hard. Keira then said “May I be excused to my trailer” after a few more takes.

Once in her trailer, Keira had some alone time. She didn’t take everything off and kept her crop top, leather jacket, and her boots on. She always masturbated with some clothing on as she did not care whether there would be semen stains and felt more “dirty” to do so Keira said to herself while stimulating herself “You are a dirty futa girl and you need to cum now”. Keira got some lube out and then thought about her older married crush as she stroked her penis.

The British brunette started sweating profusely and kept moaning the guy’s name to herself.  She stroked herself quickly and hard and just felt so much less stressed. She also caressed her small testicles in the process. Keira then called herself “The naughtiest girl in Britain” as she got hornier by the instant. Keira lubed up her free hand and started to finger herself slowly and gently while stroking herself. She just felt like she was in heaven and, as she started to finger herself. She started to feel her body tense and her balls tighten. She told herself “I’m no proper English rose and I cum like a bloke.” as she got closer to orgasm while teasing herself about how hot she thought she looked.

Eventually, she whined “I’m going to cum” as she was busy with both of her hands.  She then felt her anus tighten around her finger as she moaned as she shot semen on herself and on the bed. She then withdrew her finger and licked her “anal honey”, as she called it, off her finger. Keira didn’t have much coherent thought going on after that until she heard some knocking on the door.   Her older co-star had arrived and changed his mind on her.

TBC …

« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 03:39:01 PM by Sign54 »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA