Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Heavenly Yours (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 172641 times)

Cadeauxxx

Heavenly Yours (Lucy Pinder)
« on: March 25, 2022, 04:33:17 AM »
Heavenly Yours
Starring: Lucy Pinder

Codes: MF, Romance, Oral, Titjob

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

London, England

The wind made a presence through the early morning hours, rustling through the trees and shaking leaves across the paved road. A hard winter had finally began fading into the long awaited season of spring. Central London was the place to be for this time of the year, an old feeling that someone walking the road knew all too well. Today had brought an all too familiar feeling to Claude Boche. Feeling the wind blow in his direction, the man of short stature continued to walk from the side of the road. Through the distance, the sound of cars passing and the usual ambience of the morning had come to greet the thirty-nine year old man. Gazing up with an almost tired face, clean shaved with eyes of brown that matched his short slicked back head.

It would only be a matter of time at this point in his life when his natural locks of hair would fade in a touch of grey. The thought had been at the center of his mind almost daily moving forward in life. Stuck out here in Westminster, the place had become a new home for him in life. The place offered a sense of familiarity, though it was far from his previous home. Before the pandemic had struck two years ago, Claude took a journey back from across the pond. He left home from New York, taking up a flight back to London as an American still clinging to a dream he had yet to let go of. It had been more than sixteen-years since the first time he stepped foot in England. A young man ready to chase fame and glory through the act of an up and coming rock band. That was a lifetime ago at this point in time.

The high peaks of cathedrals in the distance were visible from the corner of his eye. On a day like this, Claude took the time to appreciate the architecture surrounding him. Freshly painted houses and apartment buildings had given him a sense of home, far more beautiful than his hometown back in New York. Whatever was left of back home, Claude was sure he didn't want to return back there. The rush of the coronavirus pandemic had put a quick end to his latest journey back to England in hopes of finding a new job oriented around music. All he had come April was three grand worth of money in a transfer, one guitar and a small practice amp. With no hopes of playing live music any time soon, everything came down to waiting the pandemic out. There was a chance to leave and go back home, but Claude refused. Instead, he settled back into England eventually finding a local job not far from where he had rented a flat all to himself.

For five days a week, Claude took the same walk to his place of work. The Steam House was a local sauna. A business that typically rated four out of five stars online, giving a high reputation among customer satisfaction. To him, it was of no care how well the business ran. Claude seen it as just another job to earn a pay check and continue his current living situation within England. When he had first resided in the country over a decade ago, he had successfully filed for dual citizenship. That came in handy for playing in a band regularly gigging across London nightclubs and a few pubs. The band finding a home in England was the result of a contract linking them to a small record label outside London. There was no chance for them to get signed back home in the US, so the trip had been made. Claude once had the luxury of his band members. Four men comprising of the traditional rock band lineup.

That lineup would be short lived with the inclusion of another guitar player to complete a quintet lineup. For three years, Claude enjoyed what he had come to know as the high life playing in a traveling rock band. While they had been signed and recorded an album, it failed to move any units in sales. Management was consistent with keeping the band as a local gigging piece, playing in clubs and bars. Night after night, he took to the stage, living out a rock star fantasy plucking the strings of a Gibson Les Paul while the rest of the band carried on. Rock is dead, or so that was what Vincent used to tell him. A singer who could've been diagnosed with the iconic 'lead singer syndrome' disease. Egos were quick to clash, forcing a revolving door of drummers and bass players. A loss of identity with the band's traditional sound was next to come.

By 2011, the band was no more. Disbanded and broken up with former friends scattering for the next stages of their lives. Claude didn't think twice about his band members after they were done. Though they had lived it out as gigging musicians, they had yet to reach a true level of fame. One album recorded that flopped in sales was nothing close to stepping a foot through the door of success. For the next two years, Claude looked for studio musician work. There had to be producers and bands willing to pay for the services of a rock guitarist. Or so he thought, as reality came back to him with a harsh reminder that his reputation didn't matter. The chance had come for an open slot in a David Bowie tribute band that needed a guitar player who could add the flare of Mick Ronson's lead style. That earned a suffice paycheck, but didn't fill the void left within his heart for achieving the dream of making it.

After turning thirty-years of age, Claude encountered something of an identity crisis within himself. The reality of his failure had set in, as he no longer had a band or any drive of ambition. His existence had been reduced to playing a cover band, no longer writing his own music or searching for a new opportunity in music. It was a tough pill to swallow and go back home and admit to a bitter defeat. Playing guitar and bass had been the only true skills Claude believed he possessed, as he traveled back home unsure of what to do for the future. Avoiding a day to day, nine to five job, Claude found himself in a trade school. He tried to learn photography, spending two years in a small community college back home in New York. A similar problem would arise, one he knew all too well when the struggle came to find work.

The next several years of his life were spent juggling one job after another in photography. Without adoration for artistic photography, the job would have been impossible from the start. It lacked the sheer thrill of music, but Claude found appreciation in snapping photos. Black and white photography in particular, carried a refined beauty. Lacking the higher education in photography, Claude found it difficult to maintain jobs outside of working with cheap camera set ups for small studios. All the while he tried to earn a living, there was the lack of partnership in the household. He longed to feel the sense of companionship. A bond, anything involving a woman. During his music career, he had enjoyed a long term relationship with a hometown girlfriend who had followed the band to England. It should have become a marriage, until a decade had passed and Claude looked back on lost time.

Commitment to last more than ten years should have finalized in marriage, so thought. Instead it was an ugly breakup. Other women had come and gone through Claude's life since then, but no bond of devotion. The thrill of one night stands probably would have been more fun back in his twenties, rather than now. His ex-girlfriend was now married and had a family of her own. Just another reminder that his own life was reaching a fateful collapse. What kind of man would I be in my forties to live alone? That was one question Claude kept asking himself, all before he took that trip back to England two years ago. An opportunity had come up after saving enough spare cash from paychecks. Knowing no friends or any old connections, it was a risk in itself to go back to London and try to gig again. Not wanting to be a failure for the rest of his life, Claude made the choice. Only a pandemic of global scale could send his one last shot at glory crashing down.

Or so he thought. After the months passed by under lockdown, Claude knew in the back of his mind that the chances of making it in another band were slim to none. By this point in time, the internet had completely changed new music. Fearing that it was too late to adapt to that change, Claude still had his mind set on gigging. Deep down, he was aware that he still would not have achieved much success. At most, he likely would have been lucky to find another David Bowie tribute band. Some would call it a mid-life crisis of sorts, but he was a desperate man clinging to any hope of living out his passion. As the pandemic began to fade, he made one fateful choice to auction his beloved Gibson Les Paul Custom. It was the last guitar he bought over a decade ago and luckily was in good enough shape to still command high value. An old piece of treasure was sold off, leaving him to immediately replace it with a cheaper Fender Telecaster.

His musical taste had changed as time continued to move on. Still a rocker at heart, a different style guitar was to mark a new beginning towards the mid years of his life. In the end, Claude knew he was still lying to himself deep down. Regardless the damage that the pandemic had caused, he would have only continued to fail in music. The last thing he wanted to do was go back home and face the scorning words from his relatives. Matters were not aided by the simple fact he had a younger brother who had proven to find success in life, now married with a family of his own. Claude was certain his hair would fade with grey hairs before his younger brother, another reminder to his lack of triumph in life. Downhill with a wounded spirit, Claude still hoped to find some comfort back in England. The past two years had proven quiet, far away from home where he did not have to face reality. He had to appreciate the fact that this job did not leave him in fear of having to move to another one any time soon.

The ringing of the front doorbell greeted anyone who stepped in, customer or worker. Their eyes were greeted to red brick walls as the artistic interior into the entrance, complete with a dark wooden front desk and metal chairs in the waiting lobby. Due to safety protocols, the lobby had mostly become abandoned in the past two years. Appointments to the sauna were usually made over the phone or through emails. The option for walk-in dates was still there, for the business still had regular customers that came and went without scheduling ahead of time. Entering the office, Claude was greeted by Paul, one of his co-workers. Both men had arrived in uniform. A freshly ironed black shirt with the company logo on the left side and a pair of blue jeans to go with it. The manager would come and go, making sure that all employees fit the proper dress code. Back in the office room, Claude noticed Paul had left a magazine sitting across the white table carrying the company computer.

"Hey Paul, another slow morning?"

He spoke up while reaching for the magazine and then laughing to himself when he saw the bold red letters spelling Zoo. It had been some time since Claude's eyes scanned the cover to any lads mags, reading a raunchy headline to go with a pinup photo of Keeley Hazell across the cover. The magazine itself had to be over a decade old, probably from Paul's own collection, Claude thought to himself. Witnessing the smiling face of an old glamour model was enough to brighten the day, bringing back memories. There was a time when he lived in London and used to collect the same magazines, spending weekends looking at topless babes between traveling for gigs.

"It's always slow on Tuesdays, you should know that by now."

Paul replied while reaching to snatch the magazine back away from his friend. He was taller with a heavier build and short brown hair to go with a clean shaved face. Claude chuckled since he did not have a chance to flip through the pages.

"Got a spare copy of that lying around somewhere for me?"

"Nope, this one's mine and I don't like to share."

"Can't say I blame you. I remember buying copies of those mags years ago. Nuts was the best, remember that one?"

Ignoring Claude's words, the other man had left the room, carrying his magazine in such a way that he did not want anyone else to see it. Claude did not need to take too many guesses to wonder what his friend was doing with such a magazine.

"Want some coffee, Claude?"

His voice rang out from the other room.

"No, I'm fine. Just had breakfast before I got here."

No reply was spoken, as the sound of the coffee machine was audible from outside. Claude sat down into the black desk chair, looking over the computer screen. Only two appointments had been scheduled for the sauna room today. Two men who had booked a single hour, only four hours split between the time frame. A slow day may have been on the horizon but there was still the chance for a walk-in. Upstairs was the sauna rooms, Claude assumed they were prepared in advance for the waiting customers. When he got up from the chair, the service door came open again. This time he was greeted to a different co-worker checking in.

"Good morning, Claude."

A blonde haired woman spoke aloud in a clear Cockney accent. Her height elevated from a pair of black heels, matching her skirt as part of the work uniform. Claude glanced up to see Abby's deep blue eyes and bright smile. Her hair was properly fixed up in a high ponytail to reveal her emerald stone ear rings.

"Hey Abby, you're looking ready for the day."

"You don't look bad yourself."

Paul's voice could be heard giggling from the doorway as he came in to greet the other co-worker. Usually it was the three of them operating the sauna during the week. The manager would come in on Thursday and Friday to have a look. Other times, a different crew did the weekend shifts.

"Good morning Abby, you want some coffee?"

"Sure, only if you're making it for me."

Abby had a habit of playing up the flirt in the office. A confident woman when it came to her looks and one who reveled in capturing the attention of both men. Paul was quick to wander back to the coffee machine, leaving Claude there alone with her for the time being.

"Would you mind doing me a favor today, Claude?"

"Depends on what you're asking."

She crossed her arms over her buxom chest, as if knowing his eyes would glance at her cleavage eventually. Quirking her eyebrows up into a mischievous grin, she spoke again.

"It's been over a week since you last worked the front desk. I know you don't like it, but..."

Her heels clicked and clacked across the floor as she continued speaking.

"You could do me a lovely favor if you moved your arse and sat out front today. I'm not in the mood to deal with any customers today."

"What's the matter then? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

Her blonde hair sway as Abby glanced from across her left shoulder, snickering back at him.

"Maybe, maybe not. You should prove yourself useful today so I can have some time to myself upstairs."

With a reply like that, the situation made more sense to Claude. Abby wanted to avoid working the front desk today so she could arrange her own hour up in the sauna. A simple courtesy to the comradery of to the work force, Claude accepted Abby's wish.

"Alright, that's fine by me. I'll handle the front desk for you."

4 HOURS LATER

Daylight peeling through the windows from the front lobby was a common sight, layering a pattern of squares from outside. Sitting back to greet any customers walking in was the only job Claude had for the rest of the day. Lunch break had come and went with Paul leaving to order some takeout. That would have been a proper time to ask him again about borrowing his Zoo magazine, but Claude passed on the opportunity. Stuck at the front desk, he occupied himself by playing a game on his smartphone. The business telephone sat undisturbed on the base. Maybe this truly was going to be a slow day where no one bothered to ring up for an appointment. While sitting quietly there, Claude couldn't shake the name Keeley Hazell from his mind. That old magazine had brought back several memories from the past. Old days that were long gone when he used to waste hours of the day looking at topless glamour models printed through the pages of a Nuts issue.

The PM hours had rolled through with the clock striking at two by the time one man had entered the building for his scheduled appointment. It was only the first customer interaction Claude had for the day, leaving Paul to the duty of setting the thermostat and steam room controls for the guest. For the time being, Claude was thankful that he wasn't required for that job today. Some minutes had passed while the man was checked in upstairs when the front door came open across the room. The ringing sound of the door bell had caught his attention, prompting Claude to glance up and see the figure of a woman entering. Her brunette hair was visible, radiating from the sunlight outside. Her legs were covered in black pants, matching a short sleeved shirt that revealed her slender arms. A pair of matching dark sunglasses covered her eyes, soon pushed up onto her head to reveal deep brown eyes. Claude offered a smile as the woman approached the desk.

"Hi!"

She spoke in a deep English accent, causing Claude to immediately blush to the tone of such a voice. A large black purse was strapped across her left shoulder, soon moved to the desk.

"Welcome, how can I help you?"

"I would like to book an appointment to use the sauna."

"Very well, did you call us yesterday or have you scheduled anything with us in the past?"

The woman shook her head. Claude had another question as a result.

"Are you looking to schedule anything for today or-"

She raised her right hand index finger, talking over him as he did not give her the chance to reply.

"Actually, tomorrow was what I was hoping for. A friend told me about this place. She said that you do advanced booking and I thought I could pay for a visit tomorrow."

"Yeah, we do that here. I checked the computer earlier and no one is booked for tomorrow."

Quirking her eyebrows up in surprise, she answered back with a smile that flashed perfect pearly white teeth.

"Oh really?"

Claude nodded, carrying on.

"Yeah, it's been a slow week. What time do you want tomorrow? I'll get you booked for a session."

"One P.M. would be splendid. I want two hours."

She held up two fingers with her left hand. When Claude looked, he noticed a small series of tattoos in the shape of stars down her left wrist. Another tattoo was in the underside of her right arm, but he could not make out the artistic black ink design. Her entire chest was covered by a black shirt, but it was not enough to contain what had to be a massive set of boobs underneath. Something about the shape of her face carried a level of familiarity that made Claude feel he should recognize her from somewhere. She moved her hands to her purse, the button audibly snapping open as she spoke again.

"How much is the charge for two hours?"

"That will be one-hundred and thirty pound."

Letting out a sigh and unable to shake that feeling inside him, Claude spoke as she grabbed her wallet.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Her big brown eyes glared back at him. The woman clutched her wallet, slowly opening it as Claude spoke again.

"I mean, sorry if I'm being rude but I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."

Flashing her teeth in a full smile, the woman gave Claude a look that left him with the impression she would soon be telling him off. Instead, she softly smiled while folding her money before him.

"Maybe you have, but I can tell you right now I know I don't recognize you from any place I've been!"

That response made him laugh, followed by her voice joining in with a hard chuckle. This reaction was unexpected, loosening up the nervous tensions Claude had previously had. He took her money, ready to deposit it into the small register below. There was a clipboard with printed sheets of paper with the proper boxes for filling out the basic details before the information was to be processed into the computer. He offered the clipboard to her and a ball point pen of black ink. She took the clipboard while he opened the register to place her money into. The sound of the pen moving across the paper had only made Claude more curious to learn her name. With a smile, she offered the clipboard and pen back now done.

"Tomorrow is gonna be my sauna day after all."

She chuckled after speaking, watching him glance over the paper. Having felt that he could recognize her face, Claude was hoping her name would catch on with him. She signed the paper, only as 'Lucy P.' Every word was carefully written with beautiful curves in a flare of calligraphy. When he glanced back up, she gave him a mischievous smile almost as if teasing him by withholding such information. Was she hoping he would ask for her full name? Claude wondered, but instead he nodded at her before saying goodbye.

"I'll see to it that the steam room is ready for you tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day."

"Likewise, thank you!"

Lucy grabbed her purse, slinging it back over her arm and then tilting her sunglasses back to shield her eyes before striding back to the front door. As she made an exit from the business, Claude sat there thinking to himself. He could not shake the feeling he had that she looked so familiar to him, even the tone of her voice had struck a chord deep within him. Sitting back at the front desk, Claude leaned back in the chair. Lucy, Lucy he thought to himself. Could it be possible to fill out the missing letters and learn her full name? His heart rate soon elevated as he sat up, feeling as if a bolt of lightning was surging through his veins. There was a reason he recognized that face, her eyes and the tattoos on her wrist. That voice had been one he heard many years ago in a promotional video. She had left him a hint of her identity all with the concealment of what was a world class, famous chest underneath her black shirt.

It was Lucy Pinder. Once known as the most famous glamour model in all of the United Kingdom. Claude swallowed his breath, exhaling deeply at the thought of what had just happened. It was almost too much for him to believe that Lucy Pinder of all women had just walked through that front door and into his place of work. The single thought of Lucy relaxing in a sauna was almost too much for his brain to comprehend. Countless hours of his life had been wasted away looking at her old photographs printed in those magazines. It felt like every month he was looking at her bare breasts across a different issue of Nuts or Loaded magazines, not counting her Page 3 pinups. Here he was, back in England when he should have probably remained home in the US over two years ago. There had to be something for him to find in this country, far away from home chasing old glory.

Then again, there was no destiny in life. Claude remembered he was not one to believe in miracles or any divine form guiding the paths of life. All of this was merely a coincidence that a once famous woman had walked into his life from a job he currently held. She would return tomorrow and then he could inform her that his suspicions were correct. How funny was it to recognize someone he had never met before, all through knowing her old glamour shoots. As the day progressed, Claude found himself wondering what Lucy had to have been up to since she retired from modelling. He also had to think what had become of the other famous models from that lost era. Where was Keeley Hazell, Michelle Marsh or even Rosie Jones? Page 3 was no more and the old magazines had become a relic to the past. So many questions worth asking, if only he had the chance.

1 DAY LATER

A new day had come, though yesterday felt as if the final hours turned by so slowly. Paul had made a comment to Claude that he looked as if he had witnessed a ghost when they were face to face again, ready to close shop. He could have told his friend about Lucy Pinder's surprise visit. Paul would have surely recognized her given his knowledge of old Zoo publications. Claude chose not to. Instead, he put her name into the computer as Lucy Patterson, figuring that Paul would not be able to go behind him and see who she really was. Today marked Wednesday on the week calendar and fortunately, an off day where Paul would not be there. Abby would hopefully be back behind the front desk, though Claude was now thankful that she talked him into that duty yesterday. Lucy still occupied most of his thoughts after he arrived home to have a lonely dinner with only the bedroom television to offer some form of company.

Last night had proven difficult falling to sleep. If only he had saved all those copies of Nuts and Loaded magazines from years gone by, perhaps Claude could have occupied himself come midnight. It was amusing to think he had not seen Lucy Pinder's face in years yet could recall the beauty of her amazing large breasts. There was a time when Claude witnessed those tits printed in magazines every over week, it seemed. Better days, as he could easily call them back when times were more simple and he had hope in life. Come the next day, he was eager to get to know her better, wondering if she too was close to forty now. When he checked in during the morning hours between eight and nine o'clock, Claude went upstairs to prepare the steam room. Regardless if she spoke to him, he wanted to make sure Lucy was completely comfortable and satisfied for her two hours alone.

Abby had arrived to work before Claude. He could always count on her to notice the slightest difference in his facial from a change of hours. She teased him over the fact it appeared he forgot to shave, leaving his face with a slight five o'clock shadow. The thought had not even crossed his mind in the early hours. He knew the blonde woman was going to tease him when he offered to take the front desk for a consecutive day at work. More than anything, he could not wait for Lucy's arrival. Come lunch break, he left to go order takeout and bring a meal back for himself and Abby. The afternoon hours had to commence before the clock would approach that long awaited hour for Lucy to step through the front door. Claude found himself wanting to do a quick internet search of her photos on his phone, but stopped after second thoughts. Luckily today he found a spare crossword puzzle book to pass the time with.

That still could not prevent him from watching the time move on his phone. Every hour passed by so slowly, but once the clock had moved beyond twelve PM, Claude became more optimistic than ever. He finished another page of the crossword puzzle when the telephone began to ring. With slow days, he had forgotten all about the office phone, quick to answer it. A man had called to book a weekend appointment, leading Claude to quickly jot down his name and arrangements on paper. By the time he finished the quick conversation and hung the phone up, the sound of the door bell ringing had caught Claude's attention. He glanced up in time to witness the woman of the hour. Lucy Pinder had arrived at long last, dressed in black yet again. Today she had on a pair of denim blue jeans, another full shirt to hide her famous buxom chest and tucked into her pants. The same purse was dangling from her left shoulder.

"Hey! Welcome back!"

Greeting her with a smile to start the day, Claude watched as Lucy grinned back and waved.

"Hi there! Sorry I'm coming back a little early."

She stopped at the desk while Claude shook his head.

"It's no problem. I've got the sauna ready for you upstairs if you want to go ahead and start early."

Lucy nodded.

"That would be nice."

Raising his index finger, Claude smiled back at her while shaking it. He could not resist spilling the beans here.

"You know, I got to thinking after you left and I remember where I seen you."

"Oh yeah?"

A soft grin curved across her pink lips before Claude blurted out her name.

"The one and only Miss. Lucy Pinder. Nuts magazine's finest model."

Laughing at him, she slowly nodded.

"Yes, that's a correct guess!"

"It wasn't a guess, I knew I had seen you somewhere but it's been a long time."

"Indeed it has. No one has mentioned Nuts to me in a long time, I'll give you that. Say, you don't sound like you're from around here. What's your name?"

Claude shook his head at her.

"Call me Claude. I'm from New York, but I've lived out here long enough over the years to recognize you, so there's that."

Lucy chuckled at his comment as Claude got up from the front desk office chair. He was eager to continue this conversation, but he could not forget the job at hand. Stepping around the desk, he guided her towards a white door.

"This way, Miss. Pinder. The sauna is upstairs."

She followed behind him as they moved into another room and began to stomp up a flight of white stairs. Lucy gripped the metal railing and then spoke up as she marched behind him.

"So what's an American doing out here in Westminster?"

"It's a long story. I used to live out here when I worked in music. Went back home after it didn't work out but then I found myself back here a few years ago."

He finished speaking after reaching the top step. Turning around, he offered a smile before guiding her through a short hallway. The sunlight glared from an uncovered window down the hall, nearly blinding both of them. Two doors were visible from both the left and right side, all in a dark red color. He pointed to the first door on the left side. That was the changing room for women. The other door was marked for men.

"This is the changing room. When you're ready, the sauna is the first door on the right, down the hall."

"Thank you. Do I have to wait until my scheduled time to begin?"

"No, I can set the thermostat as soon as you're ready."

"I would like that."

Lucy grinned after her response and opened the door. Darkness was visible through the crack until Claude leaned over and flicked the light switch for her.

"Thanks, give me just a few minutes to get ready."

The tone of her voice was so soft, almost as if she were flirting in a way, complete with her angelic eyes. Lucy barely had any makeup on, apart from lipstick alone. The scent of her perfume was strong, a touch of strawberries. She closed the door, leaving Claude out in the hall to consider how he would continue this conversation onward. He did not expect her to ask a question about him, for he did not find his situation curious in the slightest. Back downstairs, the front desk was left unattended for now, but he was not concerned whatsoever. A slow week meant that the phone would unlikely ring, or another guest walking in. A few minutes passed before the brass door knob turned again. Lucy stepped back out, now barefoot wearing a black robe that was wrapped around her body. A sliver in a V shape down from her neck was the only hint of cleavage with her massive tits about to pop out.

"Excuse me, dear."

She softly smiled, noticing the flabbergasted look across his face. Claude blushed, trying to smile as he looked away. Her long brunette hair was curled up into a high ponytail from the back.

"Sorry, don't mean to be rude. You look amazing though."

"Thanks."

Moving out of her walking path, Claude watched as Lucy went to the door on the opposite side, opening it. Unlike the hallway, the floor was of wooden boards into the sauna room. As Lucy entered, Claude stepped immediately behind her. The main room unfolded with a sitting bench in the middle separating two smaller rooms without a door. White cushion padding covered the bench, as the only piece of decoration within the room that lacked wooden pieces. Each of them had the same wooden interior for someone to sit down and relax. Near the doorway was the thermostat controls. As Lucy's eyes observed the room, Claude moved to set the thermostat for her.

"Do you have any specific measurement you like the temperature?"

Shaking her head, she swiftly replied.

"No, just get it hot and steamy in here. Twenty-three Celsius would do fine."

The control panel was digital, a clean surface that gave back the reflection of shadows when someone stood close. Apart from the heat controls was a timer to keep track of a single session. His fingers punched in two hours into the timer for Lucy's session. Claude spoke up while pressing his fingers across the flat digital screen.

"Forgive me if I'm asking too many questions, but you kept me up wondering last night. What have you been doing these last few years, Lucy?"

"Oh, nothing much. I've been in a few movies but these days I've been doing podcasting. I'm honestly shocked you recognized me. I have friends I go out to pubs with and they get shocked when they learn I was in Page Three."

"You're kidding me."

"No, I'm not! You should see the look on their faces!"

She cracked up in laughter at his reaction. After proper settings had been applied to the console to her requested settings, Claude turned around. Lucy stood there with her hands on her hips, still offering a friendly smile to him.

"You know, it's funny. I saw you in those magazines for years to the point it made me feel like I know you, but I had never met you before. I knew your voice from seeing videos, but this is the first time I've got to know what kind of woman you are."

Grinning back at him, Lucy nodded.

"You seem like a curious man for a yank stuck over here."

He blushed, slightly laughing. She soon joined him with a chuckle.

"If you can take a break from work, how about you join me for this session? We can fancy a chat, if you like."

Giving her a nod, Claude answered back.

"I'd love that. I'll just have to give my co-worker downstairs a word. She usually works the front desk anyway. Do you mind if I change out of my work uniform? I can put a robe on and join you."

"Oh you want to steam up with me, huh?"

"It would be an honor, Lucy."

She chuckled, flashing her full teeth in another grin. Lucy came across as seductive with the expression across her face. Maybe she knew a man like him would not shoot down her request. For one, he was lucky to be sharing a friendly conversation with her, let alone the fact she had stepped through the front door yesterday. Leaving the sauna room, Claude hurried back downstairs. Abby wasn't in the back room, absent from the computer. Perhaps she was out on break herself since this had proven to be a slow week. Since she wasn't there, Claude quietly ventured back up the stairs. Making his way to the men's changing room, he opened the door and exhaled deeply. Here he was, taking his shoes and socks off thinking about one of the most beautiful women in the world waiting for him in a steaming hot room. By the time he finished taking his clothes off and slipped on the robe, Claude felt more nervous than ever.

What made her invite him for this session? That question lingered in his mind. Here he was, both of them strangers to one another. Apart from the attraction and noticing her, Claude did not know Lucy but he was not about to back out. Tying the black robe around his skinny chest, he took one last look in the mirror attached to the opposite side of the door. His confidence may not have been as strong for a woman brave enough to do topless modelling years ago, but what did it matter? Claude stepped back out of the door and slowly made his way into the sauna. When he opened that door leading into the wooden room, he was greeted with the newly heated atmosphere. He took a deep breath, shutting the door behind him as Lucy sat at the bench in the center of the room. Offering a smile, she waved upon noticing the expression painted across his face.

"A little too hot for you?"

"No, it's fine. I forget how the thermostat adjusts itself so fast. It used to be slower before it got fixed last year."

Lucy chuckled, sliding herself on the bench to offer him a spot to sit next to her from her left side. As Claude stepped closer, he could feel the steam in the air, creating a heated environment for a heavy mood.

"You know, you were right earlier. I started podcasting as a way for people to get to know me better than looking at photos in magazines."

He smiled, nodding at her as Lucy turned to look back at his face.

"Yeah it's crazy. I remember the magazines and seeing you often and the it all just vanished. That was around the time I went back home to the States. I remember seeing something about Nuts and Loaded closing down."

"Right when I retired, the industry just... died."

The tone of her voice shifted slightly with the final word. Lucy carried on speaking.

"I guess it was a blessing in disguise though. Thinking about it now, it almost feels like a lifetime ago. I never planned to continue modelling into my thirties. When I retired, I realized I never went to Uni. I felt like time had just passed right on by, like what was I going to do with myself?"

Hearing her words, Claude couldn't help but relate to his own life situation. Giving her a nod, he replied.

"I know what you mean. I was in a band out here. We used to play in all the pubs around London. Lots of gigging, but we couldn't manage it with all the egos. When I turned thirty, I didn't know what to do with myself either. I thought I would've been married and making a family by then."

Lucy gasped.

"I felt the same way too! With the modelling, time just flew by. Every year I would get a new contract and the money was too good, so the years went by fast. I was in a long term relationship but by that point, it wasn't going anywhere. We both kinda knew it wasn't going to end the way we wanted it to. How old are you Claude?"

"I'm thirty-nine. Let's just say, I'm dreading the big number coming soon."

Her eyes widened before she nodded.

"I turned thirty eight back in December."

With a soft smile, she spoke again.

"I'm not looking forward to my forties either. It took me long enough to figure out being single in my thirties."

Claude looked back at her slightly confused.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're single, Lucy?"

She slowly nodded.

"Yeah, I've been single for a while. Just haven't figured out dating since my last breakup, you know? It's hard moving on after you call it quits on a relationship that lasted several years."

"I know exactly what you mean. I thought I would've been married by now. It didn't go in that direction with my ex despite all the years that passed by. I can't believe you're still single, Lucy."

Chuckling at his comment, she slowly got up. Her toes grazed across the now slick wooden floor down below.

"Life is strange, I guess you could say."

Slowly turning around to face him, Lucy raised her arms and flexed her elbows. With both hands behind her head, she slowly pulled out the black ponytail band to free her long brunette locks of hair. Shuffling her fingers through her hair, she made eye contact with Claude, knowing he was watching her every move. Curving her lips in a grin, Lucy turned her back to him and then wandered into one of the small sauna rooms. Claude continued to sit there on the bench when he heard that lovely British accent in her voice calling out to him again.

"You never did tell me what kind of music you play."

"I wanted to be a rock star or some kind of flashy guitar player."

She giggled at that response.

"So you were a rocker, huh? That's cute."

Claude laughed. When he set his feet down onto the floor to stand, he could feel the slickness that had developed from the heated room. Steam had risen and the air only grew heavier with each passing minute while they shared this conversation back and forth. Fog would have no doubt covered any glass surfaces if the sauna room contained any. Claude stepped close to the doorway, glancing over at Lucy sitting down on the wooden bench in the small room.

"I don't think I'm cute. You're the model in here."

"Correction, former model."

She raised her right hand index finger at him, offering a goofy smirk after the correction. Claude laughed, nodding back at her.

"I can't believe you're still single. You had to be the most famous model in this country back in the day."

"Yeah, but I'm not famous anymore and I think I prefer it that way."

"You know, that's funny. All those years I looked at your pictures. It felt like I knew you, but today I get to really meet you. This has been a fun talk, Lucy."

"Are you about to leave me here? You say that like a farewell."

He shook his head.

"No, I don't think we've been in here for long."

Lucy stood back up, sliding her hands down below to untie her robe. She focused her deep brown eyes to his face while untying it and speaking in a low, seductive voice.

"Good, cause I don't want you to go."

Her hands pulled the robe, allowing it to fall down to the floor below. Claude's eyes widened at the reveal of her complete naked body before him. He immediately glanced at her legendary breasts, full and plump without the need to second guess his memory of how they looked. Lucy stood firm and proud, placing her hands onto her hips as if she were modelling for the man now. She watched his eyes scan down her body, admiring the beauty before him. Down below her chest, Lucy's vulva lips were exposed with a small strip of dark hair slightly above. Her body glistened in sweat with the lights in the room shining down to illuminate her skin. Claude was speechless, unable to muster any words to the front of his mind. All he could do was stand there, admiring her beauty as he took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Lucy... you sure you wanna do this?"

There was no reason to beat around the bush, for he knew why she removed the robe. Slowly nodding her head, Lucy grinned while sliding her fingers across her slick curves.

"Yeah, why not? We're both single. If we were at a pub sharing drinks, I think I'd be ready to take you somewhere and get your clothes off."

Blushing at her words, he couldn't contain the smile across his face. Quietly stepping forward, Claude began to untie his robe as Lucy took a few steps closer to him. Her large breasts sway with a slight bounce before she shoved those F cup wonders up against his chest. The robe dropped and he moved his hands to gently cup her face, leaning in to lock lips. Claude closed his eyes when their lips met. Lucy moaned into his mouth at the feeling of her tongue pressing against his. She threw her arms around his neck as they embraced in tenderness, sharing a kiss to ignite passionate flames from within. They continued to kiss, all while Claude had the feeling of her hardened nipples pressing into his chest. He moved his hands from Lucy's face, sliding his fingers down her slick, sweaty skin to feel her curves. When the kiss finally broke, he planted his lips to the left side of her neck.

She moaned, lifting her neck up to offer better room for him to kiss his way up and down. Claude only pulled away to take a second glance at her magnificent breasts. All those years of looking at them printed across magazine pages had come to mind. Lucy Pinder was quite known for those legendary all natural tits and now, he was feeling them for the first time. Smashing his palms over them, he gave a slow squeeze and listened to her coo. Gritting her teeth, Lucy glared back at him. She slowly exhaled her breath, feeling his hands begin to massage her titanic sized boobs. Not a word was spoken as he continued to massage them, giving slow squeeze at the pace of her breathing. Lust was in the air, boiled along with the hot temperatures she had precisely requested. Lucy moved her hands to chest, slowly trailing them down as his hands remained clamped over her breasts.

"You always wanted them, didn't you?"

"Oh yes. They look even bigger than I remember."

Cracking up a loud laugh, Lucy glanced down to see him move his hands off her breasts. She continued to trail her fingertips down below, eventually finding his semi-hard cock that awaited her. Her right hand fingers twisted around it as he moved his hands underneath her boobs, pushing them up and feeling the weight in his palms.

"God, they are so beautiful. I always thought you had the world's finest tits."

Claude found it impossible to look up at her angelic face as he was so distracted by her breasts. Down below, her hand began to stroke his cock slowly, but he wasn't worried about that touch. Instead he leaned his head down and was quick to plant his face between her breasts. This action caused Lucy to let go of his shaft, moving her hands over her breasts to properly smash them against his face. Parting his lips, Claude was eager to lick her sweaty skin. Lucy shook her tits, letting them smack up against his face back and forth before he eventually placed his lips to her right nipple. Claude began to suck, listening to her gasp and let out a sharp moan. His mouth loudly slobbered at her tit for a moment before alternating to her other nipple. Lucy slipped her right hand down below, pleasuring herself by pinching her clit between her two fingers.

"You love them, I can tell."

Resting her left hand on the back of his head, she bit down on her lower lip and purred another moan. Down below, she dipped her index finger beyond the pink folds of her pussy. Lucy slowly sat back down on the bench all while Claude moved his lips away from her nipple. He was not done showing her boobs the proper devotion they deserved. His hands moved to pull her breasts apart and shove his head between them again. Slobbering back and forth from her tits, Claude an effort to motorboat them as Lucy moaned out to him. She dipped her right hand index finger further into her pussy all while sliding her left hand down his back. When Claude finally pulled his mouth away from her breasts, he leaned back up, shoving his lips back to hers for another passionate kiss. He moaned into her mouth before their lips pulled apart. Lucy gritted her teeth, purring out her moans as she glanced down, hinting with her sight what desired his attention.

Down below, Claude could see her fingers playing with her clit and her index finger pulling out of her sweet labia. Witnessing the fresh moist that demanded his mouth, Claude fell down to his knees ready to worship Lucy Pinder as a goddess before him. No words were needed to be spoken between him, for all he wanted to hear now was her moans of pleasure. Positioning his head between her thighs, Claude inhaled the scent of her body before embedding his lips to her pussy. His tongue slithered into her wet delight as he positioned his hands over her thighs. Lucy ran her right hand up, gliding her fingers through locks of her hair that was now becoming wet from the sauna's heat. As she felt his tongue slithering inside her, she moved both of her hands to her breasts. Squeezing them as she closed her eyes and began to let out soft moans. Hard at word down on the floor, Claude was satisfied to hear her cries of lust so far.

He took his time, savoring her taste while thrusting his tongue in and out of her at a slow pace. Lucy sat back, pinching her own nipples between her fingers as she could feel his tongue wiggling around inside her. It was an honor in itself to be able to indulge himself by eating her out like this. Over and over, he slowly moved his tongue in out of her pussy. Lucy shoved her right tit up against her face in an effort to lick her own nipple. She bit down on it and then let go, moving her left hand down below to pat his head. That small touch told Claude that she was pleased with his bid. Softly panting and then taking deep breathes, Lucy closed her eyes and let out a sharp moan. Her thick British accent echoed throughout the sauna room. She leaned back, rubbing her back against the wall and raising her left leg. Lucy opened her eyes, moaning louder for him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah..."

Swallowing her breath, Lucy spread her legs farther out. She bit down on her lower lip as Claude continued to wiggle his tongue inside her.

"Just like that, just like that. Ohhhhh, don't stop... don't stop..."

Her voice was faint, nearly a whisper as she encouraged the man to carry on with eating her sweet pussy. All the while, his hard cock was throbbing down below. The temptation was there to lower his right hand and begin wanking, but Claude fought the urge. Focusing all of his efforts to please this goddess, he kept licking at her vulva with each passing second. Over and over his tongue moved, snaking through her opening as Lucy gasped and took more deep breaths. Her toes curled up and then Lucy bent her left knee. The sudden movement was enough to tell Claude that she had to be close to reaching her climax. Slithering his tongue into her faster, he wiggled it around, yearning to receive that warm liquid reward from all of his efforts. Clenching her teeth together, Lucy whimpered and then closed her eyes to the feeling of her legs shaking.

A scream belted out from her voice, shattering the silence. Claude's tongue was still within Lucy when her legs began to shake and she closed her eyes. Hands pressing against her massive breasts, she cried out in pleasure at the feeling of a strong orgasm. A burst of warm, sticky liquid substance flew to the back of Claude's throat forcing him to quickly swallow it down as more spilled into his mouth. Lucy glanced down, keen to catch her breath as she raked her fingernails through his short hair. Claude swallowed what was left in his mouth, savoring her taste again before finally moving his mouth away from her pussy. Standing back up on his feet, Claude just had to see her face again. Lucy moved her hands to his shoulders, pulling him in for another kiss, giving her the chance to taste her own juices. A few short kisses eventually become one of sweet tenderness. Claude moaned into her mouth before pulling back to break the kiss.

"So how was it, Lucy? Did you like that?"

"Did I like that?"

She repeated his own question before biting her lower lip. Lucy grinned, flashing her teeth and then uttering a response in a low, seductive voice.

"No, I loved that. You know how to go down."

Smirking back at her, Claude pulled away and began to take a few steps backwards. The small sauna room was too cramped for them to do anything on the small bench. Outside, the other bench would make more use, he quietly thought to himself. For now, he simply wanted to tease Lucy. Arching his left arm, Claude used his index finger to motion for her to come closer. She got up, moving her hands over her breasts to squeeze them and prevent them from wobbling about as she began to step closer. For each step Lucy took forward, Claude walked backwards until they were back near the bench they had previously sat on.

"Where do you think you're going, dear?"

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. Just wanted to sit back down right here."

He sat back down on the bench after replying. Lucy broke eye contact, biting down on her lower lip while taking a gaze downward at his hard cock. She licked her lips and then carefully fell down to her knees. Claude exhaled, feeling the steaming atmosphere of the sauna room. He soon felt Lucy's right hand fingers wrapping back around his cock. Down on her knees, she gazed up at him and curved her lips into a soft smile. His cock was at full length hardness, ready for her to do with it as she wished. Taking a deep breath, Claude moaned at the feeling of her hand gliding up and down his shaft. When Lucy was ready she slid her hand down to the base, parting her lips and flicking her tongue quietly across the head. Those big brown eyes leered at Claude as she enveloped her lips around the head.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..."

Moaning aloud for her, Claude moved his hands at the edge of the bench just to grip hold of something as Lucy began to suck his cock. Slow and sensually, she bobbed her head up and down. Throwing his head back, Claude let out a sharp cry of pleasure. A fantasy he carried for years in his mind was now playing out. His fingers almost lost their grip at the edge of the bench due to the sweaty slickness of the wooden surface. When he glanced back down, Lucy's dark eyes were still locked on him. She sucked her way back to the head and then released it with a popping noise that echoed throughout the room. Lucy gritted her teeth, breathing down across his shaft as she began to stroke it once again with her hand.

"God that feels so good."

When Claude spoke in praise, she bit down on her lower lip. Eyes still focused on him as her hand pumped back and forth. Lucy purred her moans, speaking up.

"You think so? You think that feels good?"

She giggled, hand still wanking his shaft up and down.

"You haven't felt anything yet. I'm just getting started."

With that statement, Lucy shoved his cock back into her mouth. She closed her eyes and began to bob her head up and down, slightly faster. Removing her hand, she had farther reach to suck him inch by inch, devouring his cock. Claude moaned as he learned of her true hunger. She pushed both of her hands around his legs to maintain herself in this position, shoving his cock to the back of her throat at a slow pace. He grunted, clenching his teeth together upon feeling the head of his rod poke at the back of her throat. Lucy did not gag, demonstrating superb reflex skills before pulling her lips back. She resumed bobbing her head up and down, as her mouth now began to make slobbering noises in a soft hum. Claude panted, watching her every move to the point when those big brown eyes gazed back up at him.

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', she made soft inaudible moans with her loving mouth stuffed with his shaft. Still sucking him at a slow pace, Lucy moved her right hand down below to squeeze his hanging nut sack. She saw his face scrunch up, Claude unable to hold back the grunt when he felt her hand squeezing his balls. Lips pulling back to the head again, Lucy finally released his shaft a second time, now with a few strings of drool dangling back from her open lips. She gazed up at Clade as the spit strings broke and fell down her chin. Eyes locked on him, she squeezed his balls again and then moved her mouth down below. With two soft kisses, she opened her mouth wide enough to force one of his nuts into her mouth. Claude took a deep breath and moaned, listening to the sounds of her mouth slobber all over his nuts.

"Keep doing that, Lucy. My god, this feels so good!"

He almost expected her to stop and tease him with another mocking question in that lovely British accent, but Lucy was busy. After sucking one nut, she used both hands to push his entire ball sack into her mouth. Cheeks widening for a moment as his entire balls were stuffed between her lips. Claude watched her cheeks deflated, all while Lucy wrapped her right hand fingers back around his dick and resumed stroking it. She pulled his balls out of her mouth, leaving them with a string of saliva dripping down to the wooden floor below. Bringing her lips back to his cock, she shoved her hand down to give him the impression that she was not done sucking. Her tongue darted out, flicking across the head and then twirling around it at first. She teased him before sliding that thick shaft back between her lips.

Down below, Claude did not pay attention to where Lucy moved her hands. She was done playing with his balls, but not with touching her own body. Her fingers glided across her sweaty large breasts. As her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, Lucy shoved her tits up in anticipation for the next act. Claude remained there, sitting and enjoying every passing second of the sensual adoration she delivered to his cock all by her wonderful mouth. Pulling her lips back to the head of his shaft again, Lucy came to a sudden stand still. Her lips sucked hard on the head before she released it again, this time with a much louder popping noise. Claude sat there, watching now as she leaned up holding her giant breasts and pulling them apart. His eyes widened when he understood what she was about to do. Lucy grasped for his cock with her right hand and shoved it between her boobs.

"Oh my god..."

His words were faint, almost in a cry as he took a deep breath at this wonderful feeling. Every inch of his cock was surrounded by her tits, stuffed right between them. Lucy curved her lips into a satisfied grin, knowing that she had completely surprised him with this unexpected move. Claude needed a moment to accept what was about to happen, just knowing that his cock was now cradled between one of the most legendary pair of breasts was enough to make pre-cum seep from the head. Lucy did not hesitate, as she used her right hand to fix her hair beyond her shoulder and then grin back up at him.

"Isn't that beautiful?"

She glanced down to see the head of his cock poking up between the folds of her breasts. Lucy continued to speak as she flexed her elbows, squeezing her tits together around his shaft.

"My boobs and your dick are quite the match for one another, huh?"

Giggling at him, Lucy wasted no time as she began to pump her breasts up and down. Claude still had an astounded expression across his face, as if he could not believe she was doing this to him. The immense size of her breasts were enough to overwhelm and swallow up his cock. It completely disappeared when she pumped them up with the head poking up after each thrust. Lucy spit on the head, polishing it with more saliva as he called out to her in his cooing voice.

"Oh my god, this is the best day ever. Keep going, Lucy! Keep going!! God I love those tits!!"

To receive a tit-job from this woman was something of a dream come true. It did not matter to Claude that she was no longer famous, this was a fantasy come to life. He watched as her boobs pumped over his shaft again and again. Lucy finally glanced up at him, smiling wide to reveal her full teeth. Lucy giggled as she began to move her breasts up and down slightly faster.

"Oh god, ohhhhhhh yeah! It's been so long since I did this with someone!!"

Overwhelmed in lust and feeling the heat surround them within the room, Lucy could not stop herself. Claude could tell from how easily she worked her breasts over his cock, she too was enjoying every last second of this. He was afraid that Lucy was about to force him into a hard orgasm all with the power of her mighty breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Your dick is built for my boobs, I can tell you that!"

Lucy yelled at him before slowing down almost to a complete halt. Their eyes met, but Claude could not maintain that eye contact as he was distracted by the sight of his cock still shoved between her boobs. She gritted her teeth, once again giving him that expression of pure lustful hunger. Lucy let go of her tits, freeing his cock and then using her left arm to wrap around them like she used to do in photo shoots. She grabbed his dick with her right hand, squeezing her fingers tightly around it and them moving it to rub against her sweaty right nipple. With her eyes locked on his face, Lucy grinned as she began to beat his cock up against her erect nipple. Smack. Smack. Smack. She slapped his dick against her nipple, then alternated it to the left tit.

"I was worried for a moment you were about to make me cum."

His words almost caught her by surprise. Lucy quirked up her eyebrows, rubbing the head of his shaft up against her left nipple.

"Really? I haven't even got on top of you yet and you're worried about that!?"

Her words all in that sultry tone had made him chuckle laughing. Lucy giggled in return as she began to raise herself up from the floor. Those giant boobs sway, bouncing left and right as she moved to sit on his lap. Claude reached for her breasts, fondling them and squeezing both as she threw her arms around his neck to pull him in for a hard kiss. His hands moved to caress up her curves. Lucy leaned in far enough, Claude nearly fell backwards over the table. He broke the kiss to lean down, using his right hand to push down into the floor and balance himself. All that did was make her laugh again and glare at him with that mischievous smirk only she could do.

"Hang on just a minute, baby."

"What's wrong? Am I too much for you to handle?"

"In this position, I don't feel like rolling off this bench and hitting my head on the floor."

Lucy laughed again, adjusting herself to properly straddle him. Claude leaned back up, moving his hands to her hips and then carefully rotating them until he could properly lay his back across the wooden bench. Her skin glistened in sweat as her hair had now become drenched from the sauna heat. Throwing her arms up, Lucy carefully moved her hands through her hair, making sure every last brunette lock was properly beyond her shoulders before she was ready. Down below, her vulva lips rubbed over his cock. When Claude glanced up, he took in the beautiful view of a goddess atop of him. Her toes touched the floor below as Lucy slightly elevated herself up. Offering an aiding hand, Claude reached down for his cock, holding it up before Lucy moved her right hand over it. She teased him by rubbing the head across her pink folds.

"Mmmmmmmmm, ready for me?"

He nodded, smirking up at her. Lucy slowly lowered herself down, sinking his cock into her warm pussy. Claude closed his eyes for a few seconds, embracing this moment of pleasure as they united as one. When he re-opened his eyes and gazed forward, she grinned while grabbing at his wrists. Pushing his hands to her breasts, Lucy silently told him where she wanted to feel his hands. Her skin radiated with a shiny coat from all the sweat that had developed. As Claude squeezed her tits, Lucy began to roll her hips, pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah."

Softly moaning out to him, she kept her hands on his wrists, holding tighter. Claude wanted to pull his hands away, only to watch those epic breasts bounce and shake all around. For now, he closed his eyes at the feeling of her body movements. Rolling her hips again, Lucy curled her toes up and finally let loose her grip on his wrists. She threw her arms over her head, now feeling Claude begin to buck his hips forward as they were now making love together.

"Oh god, Lucy! That's it, baby!!"

He moved his hands away from her tits, but used his left palm to give her one of her boobs a playful smack. Claude lay his back on the bench, still bucking his hips upward to meet with the movement of her hips. Over and over, he could feel his cock pumping into her tight pussy, all while watching her legendary breasts bounce and sway around. Lucy leaned down a bit, pushing her hands up against his hairy chest. Her fingertips slid across his sweaty skin as if it were covered in oil. As Lucy leaned down further, her breasts brushed up against his chest and then Claude made the effort to wrap his arms around her back. Pulling her in, he pressed his lips to hers for a passionate kiss, all while his cock was still inside her. She moaned into his mouth, closing her eyes and embracing the feeling. Still bucking his hips, Claude tried to thrust harder into her warm pussy.

The kiss broke as Lucy turned her head to the right side. With another chance to kiss her neck, Claude planted his lips in place and began to suck as she filled his ear with soft cries and moans. The sound of their bodies hitting together as audible slightly with Lucy laying atop of him. She no longer made any moves. While on top and in control, Claude was doing all the work, thrusting his cock back and forth inside of her. His hands slid across her slick skin, moving down to grab at her buttocks. It was the one asset to her glorious body he had yet to touch, let alone witness today. Lucy moaned at his touch, feeling his fingers sink into her bum for a hard squeeze. She bit down on her lower lip, purring soft moans before she began to rise up. Their eyes met again as she lifted herself up, causing Claude to come to a sudden halt with his moments.

"I gotta get up, we need a new position."

She spoke in slight whispers, sounding desperate for more. Lucy quickly got up, slipping his cock out of her vulva as she stood up from the bench. Leaning up, Claude finally moved off the bench, standing before her when she moved to the opposite side end. Lucy faced the bench from a forward direction and then glanced his way from her left shoulder.

"Get behind me."

"Ohhhhh, you want to do it that way, huh?"

"Come on! Don't make me wait! I need your dick back inside of me!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the sauna room while Claude stepped his way behind her. He did not have the chance earlier to see her bare bum. Now on full display, he took a moment to admire that view, caressing his hands up her cheeks and giving them a slight squeeze. Lucy whimpered, glaring at him from across her right shoulder with an impatient expression across her face. She leaned down, pushing the palms of her hands down onto the bench.

"I don't wanna have to beg you to get back inside me. Just do it!"

To hear Lucy so demanding like that, Claude chuckled. He thought of teasing her, just to hear her beg some more but he knew better than to keep her waiting. With his right hand gripping his pole, Claude brushed it down between her thighs. Lucy closed her eyes, arching her head forward as she bit down on her lower lip and moaned. Thrusting back into her pussy, Claude leaned forward and ran his hands across her sweaty curves. He leaned in to brush his lips beyond her shoulder and breathe down her neck. With an audible gasp, Lucy cried out at the feeling of his lips back at her neck, just as his hands found her massive tits.

"Squeeze those boobs. Squeeze 'em hard!"

Claude gave in to her request, smashing his hands over her breasts and slowly thrusting his cock back into her pussy. He listened to Lucy moan and cry out. She spread her legs further on the floor, leaning forward slightly more to bring her buttocks out. He began to massage her breasts as he bucked his hips forward, taking her bent over the bench in this position.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it, that's it!!"

Lucy became louder with each spoken word, all between gasps and moans. Claude went slow at first, but soon found a steady rhythm to pump his cock into her. Those great big breasts almost bounced out of the grasp of his hands, causing him to clamp his palms down on them harder. His lips sucked on the side of her neck before he began whispering into her ear.

"You need a man like me in your life, baby. I need you and you need me."

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together had broken the silence between the chorus of their moans and soft cries of pleasure. His balls rubbed up against her thighs with each thrust. Lucy did not reply to Claude with words. She opened her eyes, raising her neck further while curling up her toes. He continued to make love at this slow but steady pace. Keeping his hands over her breasts, Claude leaned back moving his face away from her neck. Taking another view of her lovely booty, he could not resist the urge to pull his right hand back and give her a playful spank. Lucy moaned at the strike of his palm across her skin, glancing back at him from across her right shoulder with loving eyes. Slowing down to a complete stop, he leaned to kiss her lips softly and then pulled his cock out from her pussy.

"Come on, lay down baby. I want to see your face while we do this."

His hand playfully smacked her bum a second time as Lucy  chuckled a quick laugh. She turned around, grinning at him and then laying her back down across the wooden bench table. This was precisely how Claude wanted her, down on her back so he could admire the view of her beautiful face and those amazing tits while taking her. Bending her knees, Lucy threw her arms up and adjusted her hands to rest behind her head. As she looked up at Claude, watching him get into position, she spoke.

"Don't stop this time. Make me cum all over your dick."

"Is that what you want, Lucy?"

He teased her with his words while rubbing the head of his cock over her wet vulva lips. Claude spoke again.

"You want to cum all over my cock?"

She bit down on her lower lip, moving her hands out from the back of her head. Sliding her fingers down to her massive breasts, Lucy gave them an ample squeeze while slowly nodding her head. She did not answer his question so Claude teased her again, rubbing his cock over her clit.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. That's what I want. I want you to feel that moment with me. Can you do that for me, dear? Can you make me cum all over your hard dick?"

"Yes I can."

His cock slid back into place inside of her after Claude spoke. Lucy closed her eyes, embracing the feeling that he was back inside of her. Both of them had completely lost track of time at this point. The job, possible walk-in guests and phone calls downstairs were completely lost to Claude's mind. For the time being, he felt that he was in a heavenly bliss with Lucy Pinder and did not want this to end. Leaning down a bit, he moved his hands at both edges of the wooden bench, now bucking his hips to thrust into her. Lucy gasped, then called to him.

"Harder, Claude! Harder!!"

Her giant breasts began to rock, shaking and wobbling all around with each full thrust. Claude groaned as he watched those tits move all around, bucking his hips harder and faster. Lucy was not completely satisfied with his efforts thus far.

"HARDER!!"

Screaming loud enough to get her point across, voice echoing in the distance, Lucy gritted her teeth and then moved her hands to grip at his wrists. She held him down, leaving Claude to wonder if they could hold hands in this heated moment of love making. Over and over, he thrust his cock into her pussy. Her giant tits were still bouncing, shaking with each full thrust while their eyes met. Moaning aloud, Lucy yelled for him again.

"OHHHHHH YEAH!! OHHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

This was it. Claude was sure that with each thrust he made, Lucy was drawing closer and closer to that sweet release. He wanted to move his hands, but her fingers tightened the grip around his wrists. If only he could grab at her tits again, he wanted to touch them in this heated moment. Deep down, it was taking every bit of inner strength he had within to hold off from blowing his load inside her. Thrust after thrust he clenched his teeth together and grunted as Lucy closed her eyes and wailed moan of passion. Toes curling up, Lucy shook her left leg about, squealing with a sharp moan. She let go of his wrists, now sliding her hands across her chest. With one final thrust, Claude closed his eyes at the warm feeling of her juices unleashing from within. He began to moan, trying his absolute hardest not to blow his load within her. Stepping back, Claude reached down and quickly snatched his cock out of her pussy.

Lucy was lost in the whirlwind that commenced after her second climax of the day. She needed more than a moment to catch her breath. Chest heaving as she sighed deep breaths and opened her eyes to see Claude standing there holding his cock. She looked stunned that he was able to hold himself back from exploding within her. Claude was amazed too, for he almost was unable to hold himself back. His eyes drifted downward, witnessing the excess juices that ran out of her pussy, drenching the end of the bench and dripping down to the floor. Exhaling for a moment, Claude could feel his hard cock twitching as he hoped that he had bought off just enough time within for a second tit-wank with this goddess of a woman. Lucy was still catching her breath when her soft voice began to crackle in laughter. Hearing her voice had only made him smile, waiting for her to speak.

"What's so funny babe?"

"You... That's twice you got me today. I haven't done it like this in years and yet, you still haven't cum. How is that possible!?"

"It's not easy holding back for you, I can tell you that right now."

She laughed again, leaning up from the bench. Lucy sat up straight and then Claude moved his hands to her shoulders, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. She returned the kiss but pulled back to grin at him.

"I can't let you go any longer without releasing it. I know you wanna cum for me. I don't know whether I should be offended or impressed that you've managed to hold it off this long."

"I didn't want to stop today until I get another round with those tits. Sorry if I'm being greedy."

Once again, Lucy laughed at his words. She smirked up at him while moving her hands to her great big tits. She squeezed them together, juggling them down into the palms of her hands to tease Claude with some slight movement.

"All you had to do was ask."

Lucy bit down on her bottom lip, flashing her front row of teeth in a goofy grin as she slowly fell down to her knees before him. Her right hand grabbed his cock, stroking it back and forth a few times before she shoved it between her lips.

"Ohhhhhh, god!"

His cries of pleasure echoed through the room, prompting Lucy to gaze up at his face. She sucked his cock clean of her juices and then pulled it from her lips. His shaft was still glistening wet as her skin remained a sweaty mess from the atmosphere within the room. Holding her breasts up for him, Lucy tucked them around his cock nice and slowly while grinning up at him. Claude moved his right hand down to her shoulder and then he made the first thrust, feeling every inch of his hard shaft pump between those boobs.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhhh, man!"

From the tone of his voice, Lucy had to easily guess he had a short amount of time before his cock exploded. Face scrunched up, trying to hold back that moment to enjoy a second tit-wank from this goddess, Claude cried out again. He bucked his hips a few times, moving slowly as she squeezed her sweaty breasts together as hard as Lucy possibly could. She broke eye contact to glance down, looking at the head of his shaft poke up and then gazing back up at his face. His cheeks were flushed, facial muscles clenching as Claude was trying his hardest to hold back from blowing his load.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Claude?"

Lucy called out to him again, this time in a low seductive voice with her heavy accent.

"Are you ready to cum all over these big boobs?"

"GOD YES!!"

Something about the tone of her voice and the choice words were enough to make Claude scream aloud. Lucy let go of her tits to free his cock, watching as he grabbed hold of it and began to stroke it. Exhaling a deep breath, she pushed her teeth together, giving him that visual of hunger that he had to know from so many of her old photo shoots. Hands below tilting her breasts up, offering a clear canvas for his sticky white seed. His hand glided across his shaft in such a speed it almost became a blur. This was one explosion of cum he had dreamed of having for years. Crying out in pleasure, Claude began to groan as he felt the first wad of his cum fly out and splatter across her breasts.

"OH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Droplets of cum rained down across her left breast, soaking one of the most spectacular busty chests the man had ever seen. Lucy moaned, keeping her head tilted down to watch him paint a messy picture with the canvas of her tits. A string of cum slathered across her right tit, dripping down over her nipple. Another wad of cum splattered up her tits, closer to her neck to give a proper 'pearl necklace'. The final drops of his cum were forced out by Claude squeezing his cock and watching them fall over her left boob. Lucy let out a sigh of relief, grinning wide as she glanced up at him with a sultry smile.

"That was quite the load you worked up for me."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I guess you could say I always dreamed of cumming all over those tits."

Beep! Beep! Beep! The thermostat timer across the room went off alerting that two hours had passed and her sauna session was now finished. The sound of the timer had almost startled Claude, bringing him back to reality. So much time had passed he had forgotten entirely that he was still at work, everything lost in the lustful passion that he shared with this wonderful woman. Lucy took a deep breath and then began to climb up from the floor.

"I guess that's it. I forgot all about the time."

"Yeah, I did too. Kinda forgot that I was still at work."

She went back to the room where their robes lay across the floor. Claude stood there, taking into the fact that he had just spent two hours of life in with Lucy Pinder.

"Your robe, dear!"

Lucy was quick to bring him out of what could have become a daydream when she handed him the robe. She pulled him closer, speaking up.

"You wait here and I'll leave and you can sneak back to the changing room. That way you don't get in trouble for skipping work."

"Oh wow, you're looking out for me huh?"

He smiled as she nodded and then leaned in to kiss him on the lips. After that short kiss, Lucy turned her back and slipped on the robe, covering up her cum soaked breasts. She did not utter any words of goodbye or farewell when she hurried out of the sauna room and left Claude there. All alone with himself, he needed a moment to come to terms with the reality of what had just unfolded. It was almost too hard for him to accept, believing that he had shared this moment of tenderness with Lucy Pinder of all women. Slipping the robe back on Claude sat back down on the bench they had just used as an instrument for love making. Outside he could hear a door slam and then the sound of Lucy running down the stairs. Unable to wait any longer, he quickly left the sauna room to hurry back into the men's changing room.

3 DAYS LATER

Cold mornings had washed away with grey overcast clouds to hide the sun away ready for the slow rain. Nasty weather was not suffice to close shop at the Steam House building where Claude found himself, once again sitting behind the front desk on what was a wet Saturday afternoon. After the events that had unfolded earlier in the week involving Lucy, he found himself in an odd situation explaining to his manager why he had simply abandoned his work post and left for the day. Abby refused to cover for him, suspecting the man of hiding upstairs in a changing room to skip the work day. To make the situation right and save his reputation at the job, Claude argued to work an extra day of the week and here he was on a Saturday. Another slow day for business as most appointments were usually scheduled during the week for customers.

That day was still fresh in his mind. After the affair he shared with Lucy, he was unable to get her off his mind. Everywhere he went, Claude almost felt as if she were going to step back into his life. He waited, anticipating her to drop back in the next day but she never arrived. Without even saying a goodbye to him, he was left wondering if it was all a chance coincidence. They shared the equivalent of a one night stand, giving in to the attractions they had for one another. Now it was likely history. He sat back at the front desk, watching the rain drip down from the windows within the distance. A peaceful silence filled the halls of the building, leaving him there to sit and fill out the missing letters of a crossword puzzle. The quiet room was interrupted by the door bell ringing. When Claude sat up in his chair and glanced up, his eyes met with a familiar sight.

"Hi there!"

There was no mistaking that voice. Claude felt his heartbeat beginning to elevate as he watched Lucy Pinder step through the front door. Once again, she came through the door in a pair of pants, black like the first time he had met her. Lucy wore a black jacket with a white shirt underneath hiding her impressive chest. The same purse dangling from her left shoulder, she made her way up to the front desk to greet Claude with a friendly smile.

"Hey Lucy, I didn't think I'd see you again. You know, you forget to say goodbye."

She blushed, smirking back at him and letting out a sigh.

"Yeah, I know I have a bad habit of that. At least you look happy to see me again."

"I came to work the next day thinking you would show back up but after that day I figured you wouldn't be back."

Nodding at him, she replied.

"Well, I needed some time to think about it. It's not every day you meet a stranger and do something like we did."

"I've been thinking about it too. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind for days now. So what made you come back here?"

"To see you, obviously."

Lucy teased him with a grin, all to watch him blush. Before Claude could speak again, she set her purse down on the counter and opened it up.

"I see you're a hard working man, but it's the weekend now. I figure you might be in the mood to unwind yourself."

She pulled out a white card from her purse, holding it between her fingers and setting it down on the desk before him.

"There's my number if you want to call or text. I'm going out for drinks tonight with some mates. You wanna come along as my date?"

There was no way he would say no to that offer. Claude quickly nodded and replied.

"I would love to. Where are we going?"

"The Lucky Firecracker. Do you know the place?"

His face lit up in a wide smile.

"Oh yeah! My band did gigs there way back in the day. It's been a while since I last seen the place."

Lucy smiled.

"It's a karaoke bar now. If you bring your guitar, I'll talk the manager into letting you play. If you can play along to any Prince songs, then I'm heavenly yours tonight."

Blushing at her request, Lucky had presented him a fair challenge in terms of his musical knowledge. She grabbed her purse, ready to leave but not without turning around and speaking again.

"I hope to hear from you at around nine tonight! Call me!"

"Don't worry babe, I will!"

Before pushing open the front door, Lucy raised her right hand to her lips and blew him a kiss. He sat there, watching her exit the building and then taking the card she had left for him. So it wasn't a one night stand type situation after all. Relieved that she stepped back into his life, Claude was now ready to call it a day soon. There were still at least six hours for him to fulfill before he could close shop, but he was ready now more than ever. He thought about how he could continue his conversations with her tonight, finding a certain sense of comfort in life knowing he had failed in his dreams to make it as a working musician. At least tonight, he could play for someone who would appreciate his talent. Maybe there truly was a sparkle of hope in the future, to walk the same path alongside someone else drawing close to turning forty.

THE END
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 08:29:32 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Chlp

Re: Heavenly Yours (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 04:54:04 AM »
Amazing work, you are the master of Lucy Stories.  Great to read another and this one was epic.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Aarmax

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 07:37:52 AM »
Amazing story cade. Nice change of pace.

Avlag28

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 08:53:14 AM »
Another great job Cade!  You can handle Lucy perfectly and she is always a dream.  I love this new location: steam bath is perfect.  I hope this is the first of other stories with other models / actresses.  I think some other British model may visit the house ..

Nikko

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 09:48:30 AM »
Lucy Pinder !!! What a great class, a pure marvel of writing from beginning to end. It's a great job and a great well-detailed story and the pace is good.
It was really epic and amazing, the photos are ultra sexy and the place chosen for the fuck is perfect.

I loved it and loved it again. Thank you
Thank you very much!!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

flawed_existence

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 09:12:14 PM »
Incredible story.

Love the chemistry between these two. It feels like you didn't want to end it. Maybe a sequel in the future?

ValM3

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 09:38:25 AM »
Loved this so much, one of your best Lucy stories.

The sauna room was a great environment to use for sex and a great change of pace into sweaty romance.

This story was so good and left at a good point where it could have a 2nd part.

passion_seeker

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 10:56:31 AM »
I love this story so much!!

Any time you write Lucy, you know I'll read. You always do such amazing work with her and this was so different from your last big story.

I love the passion between her and Claude. I need more! You ended right after they got back together, leaving me to wonder what they are going to get up to later on. I hate to ask but I hope you write a sequel to this later on. Thank you as always

HearszAM

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 08:24:57 AM »
Really enjoyed this one Cade (as you predicted)  ;)
Loved the idea of sharing a sauna with Lucy  =P~

Top effort again mate  :Y:
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

St Clair2

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2022, 03:04:33 PM »
WOW what a story.

This might be the finest Lucy story you've ever written. The build up was so strong in this one. It felt like she had a real connection with the guy.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 11:33:14 AM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone, truly appreciate it!

I have considered writing a sequel but at least right now, it's not a priority. I'm quite happy with how this story ended. I'm not sure it really needs a sequel but maybe I'll change my mind down the road.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA