Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pop Star’s Brother: A Dream Cum True (Britney Spears)  (Read 79929 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Pop Star’s Brother: A Dream Cum True (Britney Spears)
« on: August 01, 2022, 06:29:35 PM »
Pop Star’s Brother: A Dream Cum True by Jessy19
Celeb(s) – Britney Spears
Codes – MF, incest, oral, anal,
Originally posted on August 14 2005 at CSSA

Bryan Spears opened up the door to the quiet secluded cabin home the Spears’ family had near their hometown of Kentwood, LA. The smell of country ignited his senses. Finally he was far away from all the chaos and loud noise in Los Angeles. Not to mention his girlfriend, who had been giving him a hard time lately about his work.

He threw his two duffle bags on the couch and walked over to the kitchen. He knew his parents visited the cabin almost every two weeks and always had the fridge filled with good food in case any of the Spears’ kids wanted to get away from the hectic public life. He opened up the refrigerator and was delighted to find a pack of Smirnoff. He took one chilled bottle and opened it drinking it like water. He finished it within a few minutes and sighed.

He was about to get another bottle when he heard footsteps. He grabbed his empty Smirnoff bottle ready to whack whoever was in the house. It was either a burglar or someone from the paparazzi. He stepped back and held the bottle over his head. Once he saw long blond hair he stopped. He put the bottle down frowned.

“Damnit Britney! Why did you scare me like that?”

Britney giggled. “Sorry.”

“What are you doing here?”

Britney made a pouty face. “It’s nice to see you too Bry.”

Bryan put the bottle back down and went to hug his sister. Holding her made his heart race. For the past few nights he’d had so many erotic dreams about her. He’d made love to her over a hundred times in his dreams. In all positions and in every hole. The images of his dreams always turned him on and now he held her so close to him he thought he’d cum right then and there. She was wearing short white shorts and a black button up top that showed her belly.

“I’m sorry Britney. I thought you might have been a burglar or something.”

“Nah. It’s just me.”

“Good. But what brings you here?”

Britney looked down. Bryan held her hands.

“Britney?” Brian asked searching for her face.

Britney began to sob. Bryan cupped her chin and made her look up at him. Tears ran down her face. “Oh Bry, Kevin is being an asshole… again.”

Bryan sighed. “What did he do now? Damnit Britney why don’t you just leave the bastard?”

“Because… I-I love him,” Britney whimpered.

“He obviously doesn’t love you if he treats you like crap. What did he do?”

“He was flirting with some girls at a party we went to the other night. I don’t mean just talking I mean really flirting. He was dancing with one of them letting her grind her ass against him and then he was whispering things into the other girls ears making them giggle like little school girls. When we got home, I confronted him about that and he says it was nothing! He says I’m just a jealous and possessive bitch!”

Bryan clenched his jaw. “That prick! I should go kick his ass for talking to you that way.”

“No Bry, just forget about it. That’s why I left for the weekend. I had to get away from all my problems. I’m sorry Bry I didn’t mean to interfere with your weekend.”

Bryan held his sister again. She smelled wonderful wearing her own perfume “Curious” and she felt so good. “It’s ok. You didn’t interfere anything. I was going to be alone myself.”

Britney stared up at him. “Why? What’s wrong?”

“Ah, my girlfriend and I have been arguing. She says I work too much.”

“Well of course you work too much, you want to get your film career going she should respect that.”

“I wish she felt the same way sis, but she thinks I should spend more time with her. We kept arguing about it all week and I just had to get away.”

“So what now, it’s just you and me this weekend?”

Bryan smiled wiping her tears away. “Yup. Unless you want me to go get a hotel.”

“No! I need you. I-I mean I need someone to be with me. I don’t want to be alone.”

“I’ll be here sis. Don’t you worry.”

A few minutes later, the siblings sat around watching TV. Since they had satellite, they were able to watch almost anything. Britney had control of the remote. She switched from VH1 to MTV2 and back and forth.

Bryan was busy reading In Touch magazine. He glanced at the pages and noticed a page talking about Britney wanting to get pregnant. He knew In Touch was a bad magazine to read. They’d said so many lies about his sister, but for some reason the whole pregnancy thing got his attention. Bryan put the magazine down and eyed his sister who sat across from him. Her tanned legs dangled as she sat on the leather recliner. Britney felt her brother’s eyes on her. She turned to look at him as he crossed his arms and stared hard at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Why do you want to get pregnant? Or is that just a rumor?”

Britney rolled her eyes. “Bryan your making it seem like I’m only 16 and not married or something. For crying out loud, I’m a grown woman.”

“So you do want to get pregnant?”

Britney blushed. She turned down the volume on the TV. “Yes, I do. Is that so shocking?”

Bryan nodded. “A little. I mean what about your career?”

Britney laughed softly. “Just because I have a child doesn’t mean my life will stop you know.”

“I know that, but I mean do you really want to have a child from Kevin?”

Britney frowned. “What’s wrong with that? He’s my husband.”

“Yeah but you two are always fighting. Don’t you want your baby to be in a loving environment?”

Britney sighed. “Of course I do. I know Kevin and I will work things out.”

“How does Kevin feel about you having his baby?”

“He says he isn’t ready for another child. I mean you know how he has a baby with his ex. He says he’s not a family man.”

“He’s not a man, period,” Bryan snapped.

Britney stood up and narrowed her eyes at her brother. “Don’t talk like that about my husband!” With that she burst into tears and ran off into one of the rooms slamming the door shut.

“Britney,” Bryan said as he knocked on the door.

Nothing.

“Britney,” Bryan said again.

Nothing.

“If you don’t open up, I’m going to have to bust through this door.”

He heard footsteps and Britney opened the door. She wiped her tears and stared up at her brother. “What do you want?”

“Hey, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for having said what I said. I just care so much about you. I don’t like seeing you get hurt. You know I’d do anything for you.”

Britney threw her arms around him and sobbed. Bryan ran his fingers through her hair and held her close. “Oh Bry, I want a baby so bad, but Kevin doesn’t want to give me one. I feel so hurt.”

“It’s ok sis. It’s ok. Just calm down.” He looked into her pretty brown eyes. He touched her face. She looked so angelic staring up at him. He had such an urge to lean down and kiss her. Not just any kiss, a long, deep, forbidden wet kiss. “Don’t worry sis, I’m sure one day you’ll be a mom. Maybe right now is not the time.”

“Don’t you want to be an uncle?” She asked sweetly.

He laughed. “Of course I do, but we are talking about you right now, not me.”

“I’m sorry I over reacted. It’s just the subject is really important. I don’t know why, but lately I’ve had maternal instincts.”

“It’s probably because you’re married and you’ve been taught that once your married, kids come next.”

She pulled away and nodded. “I guess maybe that’s what it is. I should just focus on my career for now and wait on family.”

“Sounds like a plan. You are doing so well right now. I mean your perfume is selling like crazy!”

Britney smiled. “Yes, I know. I love the smell, don’t you?” She asked extending out her arm.

Bryan nodded as he took a whiff. He wanted to pull her close to him again to smell her, kiss her, and feel her. “What do you say we order a pizza and find a good movie to watch?”

“Sounds good to me.”

They watched an action movie. Britney hated action flicks but she knew her brother enjoyed them. After scarfing down her fifth slice of pizza, Britney finished her coke. She put the can down and burped loudly. Bryan laughed and eyed his sister who was sitting on the floor next to him.

“That’s real lady like,” he teased.

She giggled and burped again. “Sorry.”

“You’re worse than me.”

“Uh I don’t think so bro. At least I let my gas out through my mouth not the other way.”

Bryan smirked. “Oh whatever.”

She layed on her tummy and held herself up with her elbows. Bryan couldn’t take his eyes off her. Her tight butt was facing up making him want to touch her just like he had in his dream. Britney turned and raised a brow. “Yes? Is something wrong?”

Bryan nodded. “Uh…”

RING! RING! RING!

Bryan got saved by the bell. Britney’s cell phone was ringing loudly. Britney flipped over and crawled over to her phone. She looked at the caller ID and answered it. “Hello?

Bryan stood up and went to throw away the empty coke cans and pizza box. Once he came back, Britney was almost in tears.

“No, I do love you but-”

He walked over to Britney putting a hand on her shoulder. She quickly glanced at him and went back to talking. “Kevin, please. Do we have to go through this again? No! I told you I’m on birth control!

Bryan sighed. That asshole Kevin was checking up Britney making sure she was protected. Why didn’t the sonofabitch use a condom if he didn’t want to make a baby with his wife?

“Fine! No I’m not going to tell you where I am. I’ll be home when you start acting more mature. Bye!” She threw her cell phone on the couch and put her hands over her face. She cried quietly. Bryan’s heart broke. He hated seeing his sister like that.

Bryan put his arms around her trying as hard as he could to comfort her. “Now do you want me to kick his ass?” Bryan asked.

Britney couldn’t help but laugh softly. She looked up into her brother’s eyes. Why couldn’t she have met a guy like Bryan? He was so mature, understanding and not to mention very hot! “Oh Bryan, I’m so glad you’re here. I don’t know what I would have done if I’d been all alone.”

“I’m sure you would have called up your friends and gone to the club or something.”

She nodded. “No. I would have probably taking antidepressants and slept all weekend.”

Bryan frowned. He cupped his sister’s face and looked into her eyes. “Don’t say that. I know you are strong Britney. Don’t let that asshole jerk you around like that.”

“I just want to make him happy. I feel like after Justin, all of my relationships have gone so bad. Why can’t I find true love Bry?”

Bryan wiped her tears and leaned down to kiss her cheek. “Ah Justin was a loser, besides true love is closer than you think.”

She closed her eyes for that brief moment and found her heart racing. She wanted Bryan to hold her again kiss her… on the lips. What was she thinking? It was bad enough that she wanted a baby just so she could have something to love and now she wanted to be made love to by her own brother?

Britney pulled away and pushed her long blonde hair back. “I better go shower up. Then I’m going to bed.”

Bryan felt disappointed. He didn’t want her to go. He wanted to continue holding her and slipping innocent kisses on her face, maybe he’d have a chance to kiss her lips just like he’d always wanted to.

“Ok then. I’m going to clean up a bit and I’ll take a shower after you.”

In the shower, Britney let the water rain down her gorgeous body. The water was warm, soothing her and calming her. She sighed and washed herself off. She began to think about her life. Why did she even marry Kevin in the first place? He was so controlling, obnoxious, dull, and not even good in bed. Had she been that much on the rebound from Justin to go to Kevin? Why would she even care for Justin anyway? Justin was a good person but she never really felt that vibe with him. She missed his friendship most of all not the sex.

“What do you really want Britney?” She asked herself out loud.

She grabbed the soap and began to form a nice lather. She washed her body slowly running her hands all over her breasts. She ran her wet finger lightly on her dark pink nipples. It’d been a while since she’d last had sex.

Britney had to admit she loved sex. All kinds of sex. Anal was one she’d only done twice with Kevin but he’d always been so rough, that she never really got anything out of it. Just thinking about sex in general, got Britney hot. She ran her hands down from her breasts to her hard tummy. She wondered what she would look like pregnant. She rubbed her tummy softly watching the soapsuds cover her tanned skin. The thought of having a baby was hot, she had to admit. Even if it was Kevin’s baby, Justin’s baby, or… Bryans?

“Oh my God!” Britney gasped at the thought of having her brother’s baby. She looked and saw her nipples had gotten rock hard. Britney then leaned against the shower wall and placed one leg up on the tub. She let her hand slide down between her legs and slowly rubbed her shaved pussy.

“Mmm what would the tabloids think about me having my brother’s baby?” Britney asked herself. She didn’t care. She began to rub her pussy faster now. She closed her eyes and imagined Bryan fucking her, making her cum all over his cock. Then, she’d feel his hot sperm filling her up making a baby inside of her.

“Mmmgggh!” Britney cried out. She dipped one finger inside of her pussy and started sliding it in and out as fast as she could. She imagined being fucked good, hard and fast by Bryan. She wondered how big his cock would be. She also wondered if he’d take her in the ass if she wanted it.

“Oooh!” Britney’s mind was racing with nasty, impulsive thoughts of incestuous sex.

She felt her juices oozing down her thighs with each stroke of her finger. She was getting so close to her orgasm. She quickly inserted a second finger. Britney was now finger fucking her pussy harder and with more determination to cum.

“Oh Bry, fuck me Bry,” She whispered out loud. She blushed just saying it. She knew saying it over and over would make her hot enough to cum. “Yes sweet brother of mine, fuck me hard! Cum deep inside of me! Make me take your hot incestuous cum!”

Britney yelped loud. So loud that someone a mile away could have heard her. She left her two fingers inside and moved her hips. She began cumming all over her fingers. Her body was shaking and her eyes were shut tight while she struggled to breathe.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Britney quickly opened her eyes. She put her leg down and slipped her fingers out of her pussy. She could hardly move.

“Y-yes?” She barely managed to say.

“Are you ok? I heard you scream.” It was Bryan.

Britney turned red. “Uh… scream? N-no. I’m fine.”

Bryan frowned. He didn’t believe her. He only hoped she was telling him the truth. “Ok, I’ll be right outside this door until you get out then.”

Britney was panting quietly. She finished washing up and nervously dried her body. She grabbed her bathrobe and hoped not to make eye contact with her bother after all the impure thought she had about him. She wrapped a towel around her head and brushed her teeth before finally opening the door.

Bryan narrowed his brown eyes at her. Britney could feel her face turning crimson. “Ok, I’m finally out.”

Bryan nodded never taking his eyes off her while she looked away. “Uh huh. Are you sure everything is -”

“Yes! For crying out loud! Everything is fine!”

With that, she hurried over to her room and closed the door. Bryan ran his hands through his hair and shrugged. All he wanted was to make sure his sister was ok. Why was she acting so strange?

After his shower, Bryan slipped on a pair of blue silk boxers and a white t-shirt. He lay in bed and watched some TV. It was past two that morning. He couldn’t help but pick up the phone and call his girlfriend. After ten rings, he knew she wasn’t home. After all, it was Friday night and she was probably out at the nightclubs.

He hung up the phone and sighed. The TV was on mute and watching racecar driving was getting boring. He looked down and noticed he had a boner. It was always around that time of night, when he got the horniest. He only wished he had a nice warm female body next to him.

Bryan reached down and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. He stroked his long pole slowly. He closed his eyes and immediately Britney appeared in his thoughts. “She really wants a baby,” Bryan said out loud.

He stroked his cock and began to imagine his little sister pregnant… with his baby. “Oh yeah! Will you take my cum baby sis?” Bryan asked quietly. He had a good grip of his throbbing cock and began to jerk off. Just as he was really getting into it, he heard his sister scream. Bryan quickly put his aching cock away and got up to run to his sister’s room.

“Britney? Britney?” He asked frantically knocking at her door.

He banged on the door hard until she finally opened up. She was shaking and looked so scared. Bryan turned on the lights and held her hands. He looked at her for a moment. “Britney?”

“I’m sorry. I just had a bad dream. Oh God it was so terrible!”

Bryan stepped inside her room and walked her over to her bed. They both sat down and Britney put her head on her brother’s shoulder. Bryan could still feel her shaking. “You wanna talk about it?”

“It was just scary. I dreamt that Kevin asked for a divorce because he was still married! Can you believe that?”

Bryan scoffed. “I wouldn’t doubt it.”

Britney pulled away and narrowed her eyes at him. “When are you going to stop dissing my husband?”

“When he actually becomes a man and takes some responsibility.”

“Look, he treats me good.”

“It doesn’t sound like he does according to the conversation I heard you have earlier.”

“That was nothing. Besides, all couples fight right?”

“Yes, but still, that gives him no excuse to say hurtful things to you.”

Britney stood up and paced the room. Her short, green satin nightgown was a bit distracting. “Do you think it’s wrong for me to want to have a baby so soon?”

“Honestly? Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because you’ve only been married a few months. Don’t you want to wait a bit to make sure he’s the one?”

“He has to be the one!” She yelped. Britney stopped pacing and stood in front of her brother.

Bryan got up and put his hands on her shoulders. “You’re young sis, there are plenty of guys out there for you. Of course I’d rather you stay single, but you know that’s just my big brother instincts talking.”

Britney smiled. “I love that you care so much for me.”

Bryan ran his hands through her blonde locks. “I love you.”

Britney couldn’t help but blush. She began to recall the thoughts she’d had in the shower. “I’m sorry I woke you up. It was silly.”

“It’s ok. You know I’m here for you sis,” Bryan smiled stroking her pretty face.

“Well, I better get back to bed,” Britney said quietly.

“Yeah me too. Goodnight,” Bryan whispered.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment and both leaned in closer ready to kiss each other. Bryan was meaning to kiss her on the cheek, or was he? Instead, he aimed for her lips. Britney didn’t seem to fight back. She let her brother kiss her lips softly. It was a close mouth kiss… at first. Bryan wrapped his arms around her and Britney pressed her body against his. Their lips parted and soon enough the siblings shared a hot wet kiss. Bryan’s tongue easily found Britney’s. Britney’s heart was pounding with excitement. She knew this kiss wasn’t any kiss, it was the most intense kiss she’d ever experienced.

Bryan kissed his sister and though it was wrong, it felt like the most natural thing to do. He wanted to kiss her like that ever since he could remember. He was in love with his baby sister and was dying to let her know just how much he loved her.

In the middle of their kiss, Britney came back to reality. She pulled away as Bryan gasped for air. She gulped and guilt washed over her. “I’m sorry Bry. I’m so sorry.”

Bryan put his hands on her tiny waist. “Sorry about what?”

“The kiss.”

Bryan pulled her close to him again. “Don’t be.”

Britney looked down. Bryan knew she regretted the kiss. He felt his heart breaking. “Britney?”

She looked up at him. Her sad eyes blinked slowly. “I need to go to bed, please.”

Bryan nodded and slowly walked away from her. Her kiss still lingered on his lips. He went back to his room hornier than ever. He knew Britney wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her. Why did she have to be such a hot little tease?

The next day Bryan woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. Britney was there still wearing that irresistible sexy green nightgown. She hummed happily as she flipped a pancake.

“Good morning,” Bryan greeted her.

Britney smiled. “Morning. I’m making your favorite pancakes and bacon. Just a way to apologize for my behavior last night.”

Bryan blushed. “It’s ok sis. I have to apologize for my behavior too. I guess I wasn’t such a gentleman.”

“Look, let’s just forget about it ok? I mean we are both lonely without our lovers and I guess we just got lost in each other. Besides, it was just a kiss, no harm done.”

Bryan shrugged. “Yeah I guess you’re right. Mmm those pancakes smell great.”

Britney giggled. “I can’t cook but pancakes, I can make.”

She continued humming sweetly dancing around the kitchen while she cooked. Bryan tried as hard as he could to keep from getting a hard on.

“Hey Britney, I’m going into town to pick up some razors and shaving gel. Did you need anything?”

Britney looked up. She just finished drying the dishes. “No I don’t need anything but can I go with you?”

Bryan raised a brow. “You think that’s safe?”

“Of course. I’ll just put on my baseball cap and my baggy jeans and t-shirt. No one will ever recognize me.”

“If you say so.”

Half an hour later, the siblings were in town picking up Bryan’s necessities. Bryan noticed a few strangers eyeing them. He knew right away that they’d spotted Britney. Bryan walked in back of Britney in case anyone tried to creep from behind. “Hurry, walk faster I think we’ve been spotted.”

“Oh no!” Britney groaned as she moved faster now.

They got to the check out in and out easily. They hurried to Bryan’s truck and before they arrived, there were tons of paparazzi people waiting for them, surrounding Bryan’s truck. “Shit, let’s go over here,” Bryan suggested.

He grabbed Britney’s hand and they headed towards the back of an alley. Britney peeked every now and then to see if they’d give up. “This is the price I pay for being famous,” she pouted.

Bryan stared at her. Even with no make-up, her hair pulled up and tucked underneath her baseball cap, dark sunglasses covering her pretty brown eyes, wearing baggy clothes, she still had to be the hottest girl he’d ever seen. Why did she have such a hold on him?

“We’ll stay here until they go away. If they don’t, I’ll call security.”

Britney smiled. She took her sunglasses off and looked up at Bryan. “You’re the best. I wish all men were like you.”

“No, because then ever man you dated, would be like dating your brother.”

Britney shrugged. “I don’t think that would be so bad.”

Bryan’s heart raced. “It wouldn’t?”

“Not at all,” Britney whispered walking closer to him.

Bryan watched his little sister move towards him slowly and seductively. What was she doing? Did she want to kiss again? He wasn’t going to stop her.

“I love you Bryan,” Britney cooed.

Bryan put his hands on her waist and looked into her eyes. “I love you too. I care so much about you.”

She wrapped her arms around his waist. Tilting her head back she was asking for another incestuous kiss. Bryan leaned down and gave his sister what she wanted. Their kiss was yet another long wet one like the night before. Britney’s toes curled as her brother kissed her.

Just then, they saw a flash. Britney gasped and moved away from her brother. Bryan frowned finding a paparazzi photographing having snapped a pictured of them kissing. “Get out of here!” Bryan yelled.

The photographer took one last quick shot before running away. Britney looked horrified. “Bryan, he took a picture of us kissing! I know this is going on the tabloids!”

“Don’t worry about it, no one believes the tabloids anyway. At least they shouldn’t.”

“Even though this was real?” Britney asked touching his arm.

Bryan gulped. “Did you want them to believe it?”

“I don’t know I guess-”

Just then Britney’s cell phone rang. She answered it right away. “Hello? Oh yes! Please hurry!”

She hung up and smiled with confidence. “Security is sending over a team to get rid of these bastards.”

Bryan sighed. “Oh good. Finally we can go home. I guess it was a bad idea to come out here huh?”

“You didn’t force me to. I volunteered, and I’m glad I did,” She winked.

After Britney’s bodyguards ran off the paparazzi, the siblings were finally able to get back home. Both were silent still turned on about their kiss. Britney stared out the window while Bryan looked out into the road.

“So, what did you want to do for the rest of the day?” Britney finally asked.

“I don’t know. I guess we could just hang out at the cabin watching movies or you could sing for me.”

Britney laughed. “Sing for you? No way! I do enough of that in public and now you want me to sing to you in private? No way bro.”

“Oh come on! You have to! I love how you sing.”

“Really, most of the public hates it,” she laughed nervously.

Bryan reached out and placed his hand over hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. “Please?”

Britney blushed. “What do you want me to sing?”

“Whatever you want.”

Britney giggled and cleared her throat. The drive back to the cabin was so peaceful. They still had about 20 minutes to go before they arrived to the cabin. Britney began humming sweetly. Then the sweet lyrics were heard.

“Notice me
And take my hand
So why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it’s haunting me
I guess I need you baby."

She sighed sweetly and squeezed his hand before she finished her last part of the lyrics.

After she was finished she had a shy smile on her face. Bryan pulled over to the middle of the road and parked the truck. His hand was still on his sisters. “Wow! That was so beautiful sis. That song is just… wow!”

“Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“I loved it. I love you so much,” Bryan blurted.

Britney took off her seatbelt and moved closer to him. “I love you too. I want you Bryan. Is that bad?”

Bryan was speechless. Not too long ago he was having wet dreams about his sister and now this was reality. She wanted him and he wanted her. “It’s not bad. I mean it might be bad in the eyes of others but not between you and me.”

“Move the seat back Bry,” Britney rasped.

Bryan felt his hands shaky. He moved the seat back and watched in awe as his baby sister climbed on top of him. She sat on his lap as if she was ready to fuck him. She began to kiss him passionately. Bryan could barely breathe, suffocating from his sister’s kisses. He pulled her back gently and sighed.

“Whoa sis! Slow down baby.”

Britney moaned in agony. “Oh I can’t! I could make love to you right now, right here.”

“Baby, I don’t want you to do this cuz of all the shit that’s going on. If we do this, it has to be real.”

Britney looked into his eyes. “It’s real Bry. The two kisses we’ve shared have made me realize that I could never ever love another man the way I love you. You’re my brother, my friend, and hopefully will be my lover.”

“I’d love to be with you sis.”

She smiled and went back to kissing him. Bryan kissed his sister back with love. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him. Britney rubbed her body against his. She felt her pussy getting so wet. Bryan’s hard on was throbbing and each time she moved her body up and down it rubbed him the right way.

“Baby, let’s do this at home,” Bryan groaned.

“No! I need you now!” Britney moaned. She climbed off him and kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her baggy jeans. Bryan’s eyes widened watching his baby sis get naked. She wore a hot pink thong. He watched her slide it down her legs and let it fall to the floor. Britney was completely bottomless. Bryan could hardly move. She climbed back on his lap and aggressively unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

“I’m so fuckin’ horny!” Britney purred. She looked down as she pulled her brother’s big hard cock out of his pants. She gasped as she stared at the size. “Oh I definitely want this!”

Bryan turned red. “Can you take it sis?”

“Mmm, I can try. I need you right now Bryan.”

“I want you sis. Ride my cock until I explode inside of you.”

Britney slid her pussy on her brother’s cock until it went all the way deep inside of her. Bryan tried hard to keep from moaning too loud. She felt so perfect. Her pussy was tight, wet and so hot. He managed to turn on the car’s air conditioner and leave the radio on. He had one of his sister’s CD in the CD player. They could make love while he listened to his favorite singer, his baby sis. The song playing was “Everytime” the song she had sang to him earlier.

He stared into her eyes and she moved her hips slowly. He grabbed her baseball cap and took it off her letting her blonde locks fall over her shoulders. His hands reached inside her t-shirt. His hands searched for a way to take her bra off but then he realized her bra came off from the front not the back. He lifted her shirt and with one quick tug, her pink bra came undone. Her big breasts were exposed making him hotter than ever.

“Suck on my tits Bry. Oh please!” Britney pleaded.

Bryan didn’t hesitate. He put one of her nipples in his mouth sucking it just like he had in all the dreams he’d had about his sister. He flicked his tongue fast on one nipple and felt her squirm all over his cock.

“Oh Britney! Oh baby sis keep riding my cock,” Bryan moaned.

Just at that moment, one of Britney’s songs called “The Answer” started playing. It was a sexy song with a nice beat that went so well with the moment. Britney kissed her brother hard. She was so close to cumming. His cock was so big and she could feel him throbbing inside of her. His mouth had felt so good on her aching nipples. Was she falling in love with him? She knew she loved him because he was family but did she really want him like a lover? Yes! How could she not? He was amazing.

“Oh Bryan! I’m so in love with you. I wanna cum!”

“Cum on my cock. Sis, I’m going to shoot my cum inside of you. Will you let me?”

“Yes! Oh my God! Bryan I wish you were my husband. I love you!”

Her pussy was grinding on his cock. The siblings kissed one last time before they came to a simultaneous orgasm. Britney leaned back as her entire body shook violently. Bryan was panting hard feeling his sperm shooting into his sister’s pussy. She looked so beautiful taking his cum. She closed her eyes and her lips were parted. He waited until she finally calmed down to bring her back up to him and kiss her hard.

“Oh baby!” Bryan gasped.

“Mmm, that was hot! You’re so hot bro,” Britney kissed him again.

Bryan’s cock was still hard as a rock. He wanted to keep her pussy on his dick but knew they had to get back soon before anyone saw them. Britney got off him and slowly fell back on the passenger seat. She was breathing very hard. The song playing on the stereo was now “Breathe on me.”

“That song… goes… very… well right now.” Britney said panting.

“That song is sexy sis, just like you.”

Britney covered her face like a shy schoolgirl. “I guess we better get going back. Oh my goodness, look at the windows!”

Bryan hadn’t noticed the windows of his truck were fogged up. “Oops. I guess we went a little crazy there huh?”

“Mmm yes, but I’m not complaining about it.”

After Britney got dressed, the siblings headed back to the cabin. It’d only been a few minutes after their lovemaking and Bryan wanted his sister again. He wanted to get her on his bed and take his time kissing her entire body, not to mention taste her pussy!

Once inside their private cabin, the siblings were silent. It was a shy but sweet silence. Britney had a wonderful glow to her face and Bryan couldn’t stop smiling. Britney flopped down on the couch while Bryan put up his razors and shaving gel. He came back to the front room to join his sister on the couch. Britney was laying down staring up at the ceiling. Bryan picked up her legs and sat down placing her legs back down on his lap.

“Wow!” Britney finally spoke.

“What?” Bryan asked innocently.

“That was probably the best sex I’ve ever had!”

Bryan frowned. “You know that is a compliment, but the thought of other guys having sex with you is not.”

Britney giggled. “What did you think Bry? That your little sis was innocent? Girls got needs too you know.”

“Yeah I know, but I can’t help it if I’m jealous.”

Britney got serious. “Bry? Does this mean we are lovers for sure or was this a one time thing?”

Bryan put his hand over hers. “Well, I’d love to be your husband if I could but being your lover works for me.”

Britney sighed. “I wish I could marry you bro. Why do things have to be so complicated?”

“I don’t know babe. I don’t mean to make things harder than they already are.”

Britney looked away. “Bry, I’m going to go take a nap right now. I’m kind of tired since I didn’t get good sleep last night and after what we just did…” her voice trailed off.

“Ok baby, go rest. I’m going to watch some TV.”

Lying in her bed, Britney stared up at the ceiling. She knew being her brother’s lover wouldn’t be easy. Shit, life was hard enough as it was. She had everyone on her back about being pregnant, her deadbeat husband and her music. Why couldn’t they just leave her alone? It was times like this that she wished she wasn’t famous.

She then smiled remembering how her brother felt inside of her. If it was up to her she’d fuck him again but she wanted time to think. She fucked him without thinking. He’d gotten her so hot with his brotherly kisses that she just had to jump his bones.

“Damn, he felt so good,” Britney whispered out loud. She felt her sticky juices between her legs from the earlier lovemaking. She got up decided to take a nice long warm shower. When she walked out, she saw Bryan fast asleep on the couch. She smiled and grabbed a blanket. She let it fall lightly on his body. He was in a deep sleep. Britney went on to take her shower.

An hour later, Britney was dressed up in her short blue jean skirt and a black tube top. She pinned her blonde hair up and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. It was times like these she wished she’d learn how to cook.

“Peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds good enough,” she said. She took a quick glance towards the couch and Bryan was still fast asleep. She decided to make two sandwiches in case he woke up. She knew he’d be just as hungry as she was.

As she dabbed some strawberry jelly on one slice of bread she squealed and felt her heart stop as she was grabbed from behind.

“Ahhhh!” She screamed.

Bryan kissed her neck and put his arms around her. Britney pulled away and turned to look at him. She narrowed her brown eyes at him. “Bryan! You scared the shit out of me!”

Bryan had a wicked smile. “I didn’t mean to. You just look so sexy.”

Britney blushed. “You’re not too bad yourself.” She walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck. Bryan leaned down and kissed his sister seductively. His hands moved down and grabbed her buttocks squeezing them gently. Britney moaned into his kiss. She pushed her body closer to his feeling his hard on.

Bryan broke their kiss. He was hornier than ever. He could still feel her pussy riding up and down on his hard cock. Britney noticed her brother’s eyes filled with lust. Bryan grabbed her waist and turned her around. Britney gasped and placed her hands on the kitchen counter. Her brother’s hands roamed from her back down to her ass and lifted up her blue jean skirt. He rubbed her ass slowly since she was wearing a black thong.

“Mmm such a nice ass,” he rasped.

Britney felt him tug on her thong and eventually he ripped it off. She was shocked knowing her brother was being such a nasty guy. Bryan pulled her against his cock and kissed the back of her neck. His hot breath caressed her skin. “You got one hot body, baby sis. Such a nice firm ass,” he said before giving her ass one quick spanking.

Britney jumped up slightly and smiled. “Mmm do it again!”

He spanked her again.

“Oooh!” Britney moaned.

Brian rubbed her buttocks and spanked her once more. He saw his hand make a light red hand print. Britney tossed her head back closing her eyes and moaned louder. “I’m such a slut,” she said.

Bryan pulled her tube top down and grabbed her big breasts. “You’re my slut. My sexy incestuous slut.” He pinched her nipples and heard her yelp with pleasure. With his legs he spread her legs open and made her bend over again. Britney’s hands held on to the kitchen counter as she waited for her brother to please her.

Bryan took his cock out of his jeans and searched for her opening. Britney smiled as she felt his cock slide into her pussy. She was so wet from just having him spank her ass. “Oooh Bry!” She wailed. Bryan began fucking her pussy slowly. He held on to her breasts while kissing her neck at the same time. His strong body held her down. Britney loved having sex standing up.

Bryan was pumping her pussy faster now. His balls were slapping on her ass and only their moans and hard breathing could be heard. He moved his hand from her breasts to her waist and pulled her towards him fucking her deeper and harder.

“Uhhhh yes! I feel you so deep!” Britney cried out.

“You feel so good, baby, so fuckin’ good! I’m so ready to cum in you again. I love you so much sis,” Bryan whispered.

Britney backed up more against him giving him more access to her pussy. Bryan was buried deep inside of his sister. Her pussy was so warm and tight, better than any pussy he’d ever fucked. Even though Britney’s pussy was so perfect, he couldn’t help but stare at her ass. He wondered if he should. He’d have to take a chance and if she didn’t want it, he’d have to respect that. Bryan took his cock out of her pussy.

“Oh no! Please don’t stop!” Britney whined softly.

Bryan grabbed her hair and pulled her head back gently. He kissed her deeply. “Don’t worry baby, I want to do something else.”

Britney placed her hands back on the counter and her eyes widened when she realized Bryan was sliding his cock in her other hole. He had her cheeks spread wide and found her pink puckered hole. He put the head of his cock in first feeling her tighten her hole on his cock.

“Relax baby, just relax,” he whispered.

Britney licked her lips and took a deep breath. Bryan was a lot bigger than Kevin; she wondered how she’d be able to handle his cock in her ass. “Do it slowly, ooooh!” Britney cooed as Bryan entered her more.

Bryan’s balls were throbbing as he continued to slide more of his cock inside of her ass. She was incredibly tight and he knew it would only take a few minutes before he’d spew his cum all inside of her ass. It was few seconds later, when Bryan finally got his cock all the way inside. He held still for a moment not being able to control it from throbbing inside of his sister’s ass.

Britney was panting. She turned to smile at him. Bryan leaned in closer and kissed her softly. He began to move in and out gently making sure he didn’t hurt her. Britney moaned quietly. Bryan put his hands back on her breasts and teased her nipples. His cock was not able to slide in and out very swiftly. He could tell she was still nervous. She felt so warm though.

He continued to pump and gradually picked up his speed. Britney couldn’t help but tighten her hole. She hadn’t had anal sex in such a long time she had to get used to a cock being up her ass. Bryan still felt her being uncomfortable. He then decided to move his hands down to her pussy. Spreading her pussy lips open, his fingers found her clit. He rubbed small circles on her clit. Britney purred at the touch of her brother’s hand between her legs.

Bryan felt her ease up. He was able to fuck her ass faster. His fingers continued to tease her pussy. She got so wet and her ass got hotter. Bryan rubbed her clit with one finger and with his other hand he slid his index finger inside of her. Britney cried out in pleasure.

“Bry! I’m going to cum!” Britney screamed and let out a beautiful orgasm all over her brother’s finger. She pressed her ass closer to him letting his cock slide as deep as it could into her ass.

“Oh fuck!” Bryan groaned. He could feel his balls swelling with cum ready to spurt inside of her.

“Damnit! I’m so close! Britney I want to cum!” Bryan panted.

“Cum in my ass sweet brother of mine. By the end of the weekend, I want you to have cum in all three holes.”

Bryan’s heart raced. He couldn’t hold back. His cock started shooting sperm all inside of his baby sister’s ass. His balls slapped hard against her ass as he finished cumming. He stayed inside of her until he got soft. He slowly backed away from her and Britney turned around pulling her skirt back down. Her big breasts got him hard again but he needed to rest a few minutes before he fucked her again.

She pulled her tube top back up relieving him from his hard on. “That was so nasty Bry,” she teased.

He blushed. “I know. I just had to do it. You got such a hot ass sis.”

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Mmm, you are so sexy! If I would have known the way you were I would have had an incestuous affair with you a long time ago.”

Bryan ran his hands up and down her back. “I hope you don’t see this as just an affair sis. This is far more than that.”

“I know,” Britney smiled up at him.

“Damn, I better go shower up,” Bryan groaned.

“Ok, I’m going to finish making our sandwiches and then we can um… talk some more,” she giggled.

Bryan spanked her butt playfully and headed on to the bathroom to shower up. Once in the shower Bryan couldn’t help but smile. He couldn’t believe he’d just had his baby sister’s ass. She had felt so heavenly just as he thought she would have. This was turning out to be one hell of a weekend!

After Bryan’s shower, the siblings ate and went to watch some TV. Britney flipped through the channels searching for something interesting to watch, then she remembered something.

“Hey I think there’s a basketball game tonight,” Bryan suggested.

Britney snorted. “Uh, Bry you know I hate sports!”

Bryan shrugged. “It was just a suggestion baby.”

Britney giggled and kept flipping through the channel until she found what she wanted. Bryan’s eyes widened when he saw his sister put it on the Spice Channel. It was a hot scene of a woman giving oral pleasure to a man.

“Ooh, now here is what we should watch!” Britney cheered. She scooted closer to her brother leaning her head on his chest.

Bryan slowly put his arm around her and continued to watch. It was a nice looking couple and the woman was damn good with her mouth the way she moved it up and down the man’s long shaft.

“Hmm, you think I could do that?” Britney asked innocently.

Bryan gulped. “Uh… I don’t know… can you?” He looked down and found her brown eyes piercing at him.

She moved away from him slowly and got up. “I can try, can’t I?”

Bryan slid his body down on the couch. “I’d like to see you try.”

Britney got on her knees and rubbed her hand on her brother’s boxer shorts. He was already hard for her. She moved her hand up and down gently and stared up at him. “You’re so big. I wonder if I can fit your big cock in my mouth,” she said in a soft, sexy voice.

“Let me watch you try baby. You think you can swallow my cum?” Bryan couldn’t believe he asked her that.

“Only if you shoot a big load in my mouth. I want to taste how salty you are.”

Bryan gulped and got quiet. He wanted her to suck him so he could feel her lips wrapped around his dick. Britney took his cock out and precum trickled all over her hand. She giggled. “Eww,” she joked.

Bryan blushed and continued to watch her. She stroked his cock with her hand at first, teasing him. She rubbed her thumb on the head watching the gooey precum stick to her skin.

“Uhhhh,” Brian groaned.

Britney tossed her hair back with her other hand and opened up her mouth. She leaned forward and took her brother’s cock inch by inch, slowly into her starving mouth. She felt his veins rubbing against the sides of her mouth as she began to move her lips up and down on it as if she were sucking a yummy lollipop.

“Mmm oh Britney… yes baby, ah yes like that!” Bryan moaned. His sister’s mouth was absolutely delicious. So warm, wet and wrapped tightly around his aching boner. Her brown eyes stared up at him. Bryan stroked her blonde hair and touched her angelic face. Never in a million years did he imagine she’d be sucking him off like this. She looked so sexy blowing him he knew it wouldn’t be long before he’d shoot his load into her mouth. He wanted nothing more than to watch her swallow his hot seed.

“Ah fuck! I’m so close Britney. I’m sooo close!” Bryan sighed pushing her head down so she could get his entire cock in her mouth.

Britney found herself barely able to breathe. The tip of Bryan’s cock almost touched the back of her throat. She felt his cock tauten and suddenly a warm liquid began to fill her mouth. It was so bitter, salty and yet so delicious. Britney pulled back some and continued to feel him cumming. He was pumping his load hard into her mouth.

“Uhhh!” Bryan groaned as he shot out the last drops of cum. His eyes never left hers. He watched her swallow his cum. She gulped it down gracefully.

Britney pulled her brother’s cock out of her mouth and smiled sheepishly. “How did I do?”

Bryan laughed weakly. “How did you think you did?”

Britney giggled. She got back up and sat next to him. Placing kisses on his neck, she let him catch his breath before she finally kissed his lips. “I love you Bry,” Britney whispered.

Bryan looked at his pretty sister with a serious face. “You mean so much to me Britney. I hope you know that.”

She nodded staring up at him with a heavenly smile.

He touched her face and kissed her softly. “I really want to make love to you. On the bed. I want to do this right. You deserve that much.”

Britney batted her eyelashes at him. “You’re so romantic Bry. I need you to make love to me.”

Bryan didn’t hesitate a minute longer. He stood up and grabbed his beautiful sister. Britney squealed as her brother carried her in his arms.

The siblings laid naked in bed kissing passionately and holding one another. Britney reached down to grab her brother’s big cock and squeezed it gently. “I can’t wait to have this inside me again,” she rasped.

“I want to be buried deep inside of you. I want to shoot my cum in your pussy and watch you take it.”

Britney blushed. “I want that too. You don’t know how bad I want it.”

Bryan tossed her over on her back and got on top of her. He sucked on her big nipples, tugging on them gently with his teeth. His hands were on her flat tummy but slowly made their way down between her legs. “Mmm so wet. You horny baby?” He asked in a husky voice.

“I am. I want you so much. You know after tonight, things will be so different.”

“Different? What do you mean?”

Britney giggled. “Nothing. Just make love to me.”

Bryan slid his cock inside of her slowly feeling her tight pussy grasp his cock. He pumped in and out of her hard and fast until he exploded. That night, he didn’t manage to cum once or twice but three times inside of his lovely sister.

“Good morning sunshine.”

Bryan opened up one eyes slowly trying to avoid the bright sun that crept into the window. “Morning love,” he replied.

Britney was sitting up stroking his hair. She smiled at him sweetly. She seemed to have such a beautiful glow on her face. “How did you sleep?”

“Really good. Better now that I know this wasn’t all just a dream.”

“It’s a dream come true indeed,” she agreed.

Bryan snuggled up close to her. Her beautiful feminine scent was getting him excited again. “How long have you been awake?”

Just as Britney was about to answer, her cell phone rang. Bryan looked at her and she almost hesitated not to answer but then she went ahead and got up to get her phone. Bryan stared at her naked body as she walked. Her big breasts bounced up and down slowly as she walked.

“Hello?”

“Hey, what the hell is this shit?”

Britney blinked. It was Kevin, her husband, the one she had almost forgotten about. “What shit?”

“This nasty shit about you and your own brother making out? It’s got the pictures on the front page.”

“Don’t tell me you’re reading a tabloid?” Britney asked calmly.

“Yes!”

“Kevin! You’re not supposed to read those! Don’t you know how many lies they say? I mean don’t you remember all the shit they said about you which wasn’t true? Or was it?”

Kevin got quiet.

“Hello?” Britney asked.

“You’re right it wasn’t true. I just think whoever took this picture did a damn good job of making it seem that you and Bryan were really kissing.”

“Well, never believe everything you read in print honey,” Britney said sarcastically.

“When are you coming home?” He asked suddenly.

“Tomorrow morning I guess, if you promise to be a better husband to me.”

“I promise. Just don’t bring up that pregnancy stuff up again ok?”

Britney laughed quietly. “Yeah, ok.”

She hung up and sighed. Bryan raised a brow. “So it was your HUSBAND huh?”

Britney rolled her eyes. “Yeah, but little does he know what he’s got coming to him.”

“What do you mean?”

Britney walked over to the bed and cuddled up with her lover. “I’m going to have YOUR baby.”

Bryan gulped. He pulled away feeling his breath go short. “You’re going to have what?”

Britney’s face grew sad. “Your baby. Or is that so bad?”

Bryan nodded. “How do you know?”

She smiled. “Because I stopped taking birth control last week hoping Kevin and I would make a baby but he and I never got a chance to make love. I’ve made love with you and I know I’m going to have a baby.”

Bryan didn’t know how to react. Millions of thoughts ran through his mind. It was so hot to have his own baby sister having his child, but then again he was scared, yet excited. It was all so confusing.”

Instead of saying anything, Bryan held his lover. “I love you,” was all he could say. He knew deep down that this is what he always wanted.

Britney held her brother. “I love you too. I’m going to have your baby, and no one ever has to know it’s yours. It’ll be our naughty little secret.”

Bryan looked into her eyes. “But I want to be a part of our child’s life.”

Britney smiled and kissed his cheek. “You will be. You can see the baby anytime you like. You know that.”

“But it won’t call me daddy,” Bryan said sadly.

“Maybe not, but you’ll know deep down that you are the baby’s daddy. Believe me if we lived in a more open minded world I’d tell everyone it’s your baby and I’d want to leave my husband to be with you, but unfortunately we don’t live a world like that.”

Bryan nodded. “Yeah I know. You’re my girl sis, even though you’re married, you’re still mine.”

Britney beamed. “I’ll always be your girl. Remember blood comes first.”

Bryan kissed her and held her tight. The siblings laid in bed for the rest of the morning basking in their own glow.

~ 2 months later

“Hey mom!”

Lynn Spears’ eyes widened when she saw her daughter. “Britney! Oh honey! I heard the good news! My baby is having a baby!”

The women hugged. Bryan, who was visiting his mother that week, poked his head in the kitchen. “What’s all the fuss-” He paused when he saw his beautiful sister smiling at him.

“Britney,” he whispered.

“Bry!” Britney shrilled and rushed to hug her brother. “I’ve missed you lover,” she said softly in his ear.

Bryan kissed her cheek and she kissed his. The Bryan proceeded to kiss her on her lips very gently. Britney returned the kiss but this time the siblings stayed lip locked for a little too long. They almost forgot their mother was standing right there watching them kiss.

“Ahem!” Lynn Spears said loudly.

The siblings quickly broke their forbidden kiss. Both flushed, they weren’t sure what to say.

“This isn’t southern comfort you know,” Lynn teased.

Britney giggled. “Bry, I just told mom about 10 minutes ago over the phone that I’m pregnant.”

Bryan’s heart raced. “Yeah?”

Britney nodded winking at him and Lynn beamed with pride. “Can you believe that Bry? You’re going to be an uncle.”

Bryan couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah I know.”

“Being an uncle takes a lot of responsibility you know,” Lynn went on. “You’re going to be the one stuck babysitting when Britney and Kevin are working.”

Bryan stared at Britney who had her eyes glued to him. Her eyes were filled with the love she had for him. Bryan simply smiled and said, “That’s fine with me. I’ll take care of it as if it were my own.”

The End?
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Dexter07, Maryyy4

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA