Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2023  (Read 10342 times)

Money

Re: NFL 2023
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2023, 06:13:31 AM »
Well looks like a case of monkey see monkey do with my guys grabbing up O line help from Tennessee in the rookie free agent pool might be cherry picking more skill players for mini camp

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2023, 09:40:19 AM »
Pieces of the schedule out with KC home opener week 1 facing off against Detroit

Money

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2023, 11:25:47 AM »
Breaking news Tampa interested in signing Zeke not sure why other than being a camp body he may end up with vet minimum salary

Money

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2023, 01:10:19 PM »
Now the fun begins with the schedule release and time for good news/bad news

good news Cade should be happy with Saints drawing 2nd easiest schedule right behind Atlanta, KC comes in at #16 which I'm good with Detroit comes in at #20 so they should have it better than 500 this year with the new pieces in place

Bad news Dallas has 4th hardest schedule so suck it up Dallas fans this is going to be a long year for you save time and hope for a 500 season you'll sleep better

Money

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2023, 04:57:45 PM »
Now this is where digging for Intel pays off during a tour stop in her hometown of Philadelphia Taylor swift admits she enjoys football and is a fan of the eagles oh if only I could have made an insane bet with her last year totally would have been worth it

As a bonus she despises Dallas so bonus points for her on that

The following users thanked this post: DanielO, InThe313

DanielO

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2023, 08:04:02 PM »
Now this is where digging for Intel pays off during a tour stop in her hometown of Philadelphia Taylor swift admits she enjoys football and is a fan of the eagles oh if only I could have made an insane bet with her last year totally would have been worth it

As a bonus she despises Dallas so bonus points for her on that

There had been some debate whether a line in her song Gold Rush where she mentions her "Eagles t-shirt" was a reference to the football team or the band. She cleared it up by telling the crowd "I'm from Philly, of course it's the team." (Actually, she's from Reading PA, but all of southeastern PA is pretty much Eagles country).
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Money

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2023, 08:55:21 PM »
Hmmm I see rematch on the schedule could be a story idea there

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2023, 02:39:35 AM »
Now the fun begins with the schedule release and time for good news/bad news

good news Cade should be happy with Saints drawing 2nd easiest schedule right behind Atlanta, KC comes in at #16 which I'm good with Detroit comes in at #20 so they should have it better than 500 this year with the new pieces in place

it is way too early to determine strength of schedule. The Saints still have a coach with a 15-38 record and overpaid for a garbage QB they shut out last year. They didn't exactly upgrade as they still have the oldest roster in the league. The departures of most of the coaching staff following Sean Payton to Denver will be a huge concern. I'm not buying the hype until I see it.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313, flawed_existence

Money

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2023, 09:21:20 AM »
KC lost our OC I'm not hitting the panic button

Saints should be fine new coach means nobody knows what offense your using or what schemes they have ready not like you have to sweat seeing Brady twice again

Even when KC was terrible I knew we could only go up from there and now we the Champs more than once and I'm loving the view

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2023, 11:39:56 PM »
Saints should be fine new coach means nobody knows what offense your using or what schemes they have ready not like you have to sweat seeing Brady twice again

New coach was last year, and he has a 15-38 record; one of the worst in the league. If you watched them last year, their offense wasn't exactly explosive.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2023, 11:40:07 PM »
The great Jim Brown, often considered the GOAT in his era has died at 87.

Money

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2023, 07:13:47 PM »
Arizona released WR DeAndre Hopkins they eat 22.5 mill on dead cap money but get back 9 mill in cap space

Teams interested include KC, Buffalo, giants, jets, da bears, and Cleveland among others stay tuned

Money

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2023, 01:36:00 PM »
A future league vote will determine whether an owner (in this case Brady) will be allowed to suit up for Raiders my question is why? With that logic if Dallas made the championship game Jerry could suit up to make sure they made it to the super bowl while getting his head kicked in this proposal needs to die a horrible death and be buried forever keep Brady off the field

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2023, 12:14:03 AM »
Brady is not coming back. Straight from the horses mouth.

The following users thanked this post: InThe313, flawed_existence

Money

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2023, 03:11:26 AM »
Heard it before from the horse and had a trophy taken from KC because I believed that

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA