Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread  (Read 3959 times)

Money

Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread
« on: March 14, 2023, 02:42:29 PM »
Dallas signing players but not from free agent pool Jerry bringing back as many players as he can so they don't go elsewhere and come back to burn him later

Which means draft picks and cheap roster filler for problem areas

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

Re: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 10:26:51 PM »
Ok Dallas fans the troll train has returned now over the weekend your leader Jerry has done some trading bringing in some good players to fill gaps however he's cutting bait or losing out on players already in the building TE Dalton Shultz has gone to Houston that was Dak's security blanket in the middle yet he's talking no big deal they will just draft another TE the problem there is a number of teams need them and only 3 of the top 5 are elite picking at #26 none of them will be there you won't get the kid from Utah, Notre Dame or UCLA

And don't get me started on the RB from Texas he won't be there either It looks like its picking through last round scraps again just get used to the idea the team won't blow the roof off Jerryworld this year you'll sleep better

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 01:58:21 PM »
To prevent people from getting burned out on hearing about the Cowboys constantly, all posts moved to this thread outside the NFL threads so it's easier if anyone wants to read updates on America's Team.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money, InThe313

Money

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 02:43:37 PM »
To be fair this doesn't mean I'm a Dallas fan at all I'm KC to the core this is just me blowing off pent up frustration from nearly 30 years of dealing with Dallas fans on the streets saying this is our year we got this chip from April draft until team gets eliminated somewhere around Christmas or new years only to hear you know we coming back next year the day after the super bowl

I'm mainly tracking what's going on so I can laugh at Dallas fans when everything falls apart so they know how irritating it is having to hear it every day and maybe they will stay quiet for a while

Money

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 04:23:44 AM »
Still finding evidence but it seems Zeke has some teams interested in him yet they sound familiar to fans Washington, giants, jets, and titans I smell revenge tour

Money

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 04:46:14 PM »
Well with the latest signing seems Jerry on a spending spree for RB after cutting Zeke and franchise tagging Pollard he bring in the 3rd string RB from my guys I'm sure he'll feed fans some bull story about beefing up running game but I think he wants to see a recent super bowl ring up close since his are so old

Money

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 05:05:20 PM »
Ok Dallas fans the troll train has returned

Seems your coach wants Dak to play 20 games I know the regular season is only 18 games and playoffs so to get to 20 games that would be the super bowl this means the coach is willing to roll the dice on Dak not getting injured and running the table to get where Jerry wants them to go

This is typical of Dallas hyping up the season Jerry already in postseason mode wanting to call the hall of fame and make them change his plaque to read 4 time champ and brag how he built a championship team without Jimmy Johnson while giving the football world the finger right before he drops dead (mic drop)

Money

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 09:31:38 AM »
Troll train next stop the eras tour Dallas

Seems Taylor swift just loves selling out stadiums and Jerryworld no different with a multi night stay at 70k seats Taylor has done something even a championship game in Dallas can't selling out the venue I'm sure Jerry is making something off owning the stadium but the bulk of the revenue is going to Taylor that has to burn on some level knowing this will be the biggest payday for the stadium without the team playing and it only gets worse from here with the draft a little over 3 weeks away and no clear answer on who Dallas gets in draft

Money

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 06:43:14 AM »
Tour update that counts as chair to the spine painful for Dallas fans after 3 day stint Taylor concert attendance marked at just over 210k it must have been standing room only in there outside of hosting the super bowl no way is jerryworld that packed for a game even at 70k seats the numbers are beyond what was expected even Selena gomez showed up for the block party

Money

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2023, 05:31:47 AM »
The troll train has returned

Ok Dallas fans a report has dropped saying the Jones family is working hard on contract extension for Dak and it's easy as pushing a button with that logic even if I wasn't heavily medicated right now it almost sounds like Jerry was going to blow up the team and start over with all new guys to get away from the huge contracts he's still paying on with some players who are long gone

Money

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2023, 07:17:44 PM »
Troll train back at the station Dallas fans

Can someone take grandpa's keys away seems all that talk about OBJ looking good with star on helmet and being the missing piece to a super bowl run means JACK with him signing with Baltimore

So now it's back to the draft board hoping a great skill player drops to #26 good luck with that just get ready for a season of crash and burn with Jerry flying the plane could be worse he could pilot his big yacht and crash it into Gilligan's Island

Money

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 05:15:05 PM »
Has anyone noticed the sheer volume of good players that don't get drafted every year that are willing to sign a camp body deal with Dallas just so they can say they tried out for the team then make up some bull jive story why they got cut even though they are a Dallas fanboy to the core and family members would rip on them if they didn't sign with Dallas instead of with a team where they could actually make the team?

Money

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2023, 08:14:37 AM »
The troll train has returned Dallas fans

Seems the brass is picking up 5th year option for Lamb so here is another of Jerry's kids that he drafted he won't let walk before paying him some stupid number contract where the team will be back in salary cap hell and handcuffed for years and this coming 6 days before the draft

That snake oil Jerry making must be a special blend this trip

Money

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2023, 07:19:21 PM »
With 2 days left before the draft Jerry taking a shot at the coach even in a comical fashion dude was punched in the bread basket when Jerry says drafting isn't the problem coaching is

I'm not the coach but being called out like that is uncalled for it almost sounded like Jerry had gun to coaches head saying super bowl or else which I've heard before every draft for nearly 30 years

So far the media is laughing at coach but it wouldn't shock me if he sabotages the season knowing he may be fired before the holidays if they stumble out the gate

Money

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2023, 12:43:28 AM »
I see the first round is in the books and after all that talking about what Dallas was going to do with the first round pick all Jerry does is select a solid edge rusher from Michigan that could have been got in the second round for far cheaper price tag

On a side note I'm not saying I told you so yet Levis is still in the green room losing money and looking worse than Rodgers did because of off the field things team brass didn't like up to and including the mirror meathead flex pics who knows how far this dude will fall it's going to be a long journey in the military we call it the duffel bag drag civilians call it the walk of shame when your going somewhere you don't want to end up but you have to go anyway

So far Jerry looking like a fool instead of a genius but still 2 days to go

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA