Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex In New York (Keyla Dahyn)  (Read 1296 times)

Gianni Shamari

Sex In New York (Keyla Dahyn)
« on: March 05, 2024, 01:20:18 PM »

Popular webcam girl Keyla Dahyn was bored spending the day lounging around her fancy midtown Manhattan sky-rise hotel room. She listened to music and stretched, clothed in her black bra and panties; she couldn’t help but touch herself. The energy of New York City kept her extremely horny. Keyla ran her soft, moist hand across her all-natural fit-tanned body, finding her perfectly shaved pussy. She began massaging her pussy; thinking about a big black cock moving in and out of her. Keyla made herself orgasm, and all in front of an open window.

Moments later, she called her New York billionaire boyfriend, “Hey Maré, I’m staying at The Westin in Times Square and would love for you to visit me. It’s been too long since we’ve seen each other, and I could use some hot sex. Let me know if you can come by; I’ll be waiting for you!”

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes,” Maré responded. “I cannot wait to devour every inch of your sexy body. See you soon. Love you!”

They ended the call.

Upon entering the hotel room, Maré was immediately captivated by the stunning view of the bustling city below. The floor-to-ceiling windows provided an unobstructed, breathtaking skyline view, flooding the room with natural light. The decor exuded impeccable taste and elegance, featuring plush furniture and delicate accents that added to the overall ambiance of the space. The soft cream-colored walls served as the perfect backdrop for the shoot, while the rich textures of the curtains and bedding added depth and dimension.

Keyla exited the bedroom and said, “I’ve been waiting for you, Daddy.”

The sight of Keyla had Maré instantly aroused. She was blessed with a fierce “fuck me” look about her and a perfect tan that Maré lusted over her.

“You look so sexy, my Barbie Negra,” Maré told her. “I have so many dirty thoughts roaming my head right now.”

“I’m in the mood for some sex in New York.” Keyla smiled.

“Me too.” Maré beamed.

They passionately kissed and entered the kitchen to get into some sizzling lovemaking.

“Eat me out on the counter,” Keyla suggested. “I love watching you lick my pussy up and down.”

Maré lifted Keyla in his arms and carefully sat her on the counter. “I love bad girls!”

Smiling, she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. “Do you want this pretty Colombian pussy?” Keyla asked in a sultry tone.

Maré nodded. “You know I do.”

“Are you licking or sticking? Or both?”

“Both,” Maré answered.

“Yes, I’m a snack you should try.”

Maré knelt before Keyla and began eating her bald pussy. His mouth and tongue dipped in the wetness as he listened to her moans of passion. Maré felt her sexy body shake as she shoved his tongue into her tight hole, enjoying the flavor of her juices. Keyla bit her lower lip to stop the squeals from leaving her mouth.

“You taste so good, baby girl.” Maré slurped.

“Eat me out, Daddy!” Keyla screamed.

She felt her engorged clit on Maré’s lips, which made her tremble. Maré expertly sucked and licked her clit, flicking his tongue backward and forward.

“Can I twerk my pussy on your tongue until I cum?” Keyla groaned.

“Yes, you can,” Maré told her.

Keyla positioned her pussy perfectly on Maré’s tongue and began shaking her ass. She was in bliss as she twerked on his tongue. Maré spanked her jiggling ass a few times as he licked her sweet-tasting juices dripping from her pussy. After having an orgasm on his tongue, Keyla tasted herself on Maré’s lips and tongue.

“It tastes so good.” She expressed. “So sweet and refreshing.”

Then Keyla knelt before Maré and took him into her warm mouth. She eagerly began sucking him off. Maré sighed from the pleasure as he gripped her soft, long, straight hair. Keyla gazed at Maré, letting him know she was savoring his cock. Her tongue rolled around his frenulum, circling his glans.

“Oh, shit, that feels good.” Maré moaned. “Your sexy ass eyes and my dick in your mouth are driving me crazy.”

Keyla giggled and slurped on his cock. Then she slowly deep-throated Maré like a fellatio savant. He curled his toes happily from the sensation.

Pulling his dick out of her mouth, Keyla said, “I’m ready to fuck. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Maré stripped out of his clothes and followed her to the main bedroom. He loved the sight of the wiggle in her sultry walk. Keyla crawled on the bed and lay on her back, spreading her toned legs. She signaled Maré to devour her. Beaming, Maré climbed on top of her luscious body. He loved the feeling of her soft, moist breasts pressed against her bare chest.

“Stretch me out, papi,” Keyla begged. “I want you balls deep inside of my tiny pussy.”

Maré inserted every inch of his dick into her pussy until he was balls deep and began thrusting Keyla. At first, going gently but increasing his pace as his balls clapped against her ass hard with each poke.

“Your pussy feels so good,” Maré moaned. “Oh, it’s so wet and velvety.”

“I love feeling your hard cock deep inside of me.” Keyla purred. “Being bad for you makes me so horny. Give me every inch, Daddy.”

Her dirty talk triggered Maré to slam into her pussy faster and harder. He ground deep against her cervix. Moaning and groaning, they sounded like an erotic symphony of lust. Keyla dug her nails into Maré’s ass as she orgasmed on his shaft. The sight of her squirting was beautifully erotic, and her orgasmic, sexy face drove Maré wild.

“Look what you made me do, Daddy.” Keyla sighed. “This pussy is so nice and wet for you.”

Maré kissed her. “You make me so horny. I want you to ride me.”

“Yes, I want to ride you.” Keyla continued. “Let my pussy take care of your dick, baby.”

She mounted Maré and grabbed his dick. Gently, she guided it to her slit and eased his cock into her pussy. Then Keyla began riding him. Maré sucked on her nipples as she bounced rapidly on his shaft.

“Ride that dick, girl!” Maré encouraged her. “Own this dick. Own it!”

Eyes closed and mouth wide open, Keyla rode Maré with passion. A warm sensation rocked her body as she bounced happily on his dick. She felt his dick belonged in her hole and didn’t want it to leave her body. Moving in a circular motion, Keyla was lost in ecstasy. Her tits bounced in Maré’s face keeping him mesmerized as he was fucked beyond belief.

“I’m gonna cum.” Keyla announced.

At that moment, she creamed on Maré’s cock. She shivered from her orgasm and rested briefly before switching to the cowgirl position. Her moist ass cheeks slapped against Maré’s thighs as she bounced hard on him.

“Oh, shit,” Maré grunted. “Yes, bounce on Daddy’s dick. Good girl.”

He couldn’t stop himself from slapping that masterpiece of an ass, causing her cheeks to ripple from the contact. Keyla picked up her pace, bouncing faster on Maré’s lap. Squeezing her tits, she jumped confidently, knowing she made Maré feel like the most excellent stud. Keyla continued riding his cock until she quivered and came all over it.

“I squirted on your cock again, baby.” Keyla cried. “You know how to handle this tight pussy. Fuck my ass!”

Maré put Keyla on all fours. Holding firmly by her hips, he began fucking her doggy style. Her ass moving back and forth on his dick initiated him to speed up. His toned abdomen collided sensuously against her luscious buttocks. Keyla screamed with pleasure, enjoying every second of the big dick energy from Maré.

“Throw that shit back!” Maré told her. “There we go. I fucking love it. Just like that!”

“Fuck me harder, Daddy!” Keyla replied.

Maré grabbed Keyla by her hair and started slamming her ass mercilessly. Keyla’s eyes rolled back as she felt her soul was being fucked away. The sensation was incredible. Maré thrust her deeper in the ass, causing Keyla to experience many spasms and a vigorous shaking orgasm.

“I love the way you take this dick,” Maré murmured. “Those backshots are epic.”

When her orgasm subsided, Keyla lay in the afterglow of the hard sex, smiling at him as she massaged her pussy.

“I want you to creampie me, Nature Boy.” Keyla expressed. “You are so good! I want your cum in both holes.”

“I’m going to cum deep in that pussy.” Maré promised.

Still aroused, he inserted his dick back into her pussy. Maré began rhythmically pumping Keyla rapidly and hard. She kept her gaze solely on Mare as she enjoyed her pussy getting pounded.

“Would you fuck me every day if you could, Daddy?” Keyla asked.

“Yes,” Maré commented. “Oh, God.”

How long would you last inside of me, Daddy?”

“Oh, I’m going to cum.” Maré declared.

Keyla giggled. “Cum inside of me, Maré! Fill me up. Breed me!”

Ramming balls deep into Keyla, Maré exploded a hot load inside her. He painted the inside of her wet pussy with his sticky cum. Maré kept his dick inside her pussy until he was utterly done cumming.

“That was incredible.” Maré felt. “So amazing.”

“Can we go multiple rounds in bed?” Keyla beamed.

Maré smiled. “You don’t get enough.”

They kissed and cuddled passionately as they renewed their vitality for rounds of passionate sex.

Copyright © 2019 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 02:25:19 PM by Gianni Shamari »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA