Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 161275 times)

Peronath

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [FINALE POSTED!!!]
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2021, 05:21:09 PM »
Almost an end of era itself with this being finished up! Very poignant and bittersweet in some ways to get to the end and no there won't be any more to come. But it was superbly done as always. The vision and creativity, on top of the consistency, dedication and motivation to keep it up and do it so deliciously well is something well worth celebrating. It has been an absolute delight and pleasure to follow along and read through them. Just excellent work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Dyldom

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2021, 03:40:19 AM »
An amazing end to one of the best stories I’ve had the pleasure of reading, you deserve a good long rest after all the work you’ve put into this series. Great work as always.

diamond_luv

« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2021, 04:10:54 PM »
Congrats on finishing your series. 44 chapters is a real labor of love.

William David Berkowitz

« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2021, 06:24:19 PM »
I rarely write a comment, as describing the talent that writers like you have is trying to describe the Universe, it's wonderfully inexplicable.

Putting your talent aside, what impressed me about you was your steadfast commitment to "Era Erotica". You dedicated your time and effort to develop this work of art into words.

Three years invested for readers you don't know, is a true quality that very few writers have.

So we look forward to more Taylor Swift masterpieces that only you can write, and take your time to create them, as your personal commitment to your stories is what makes them even more wonderful.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:26:04 PM by William David Berkowitz »

Tayniel

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2022, 10:01:11 AM »
The Grande Finale of a great series!

Featuring a lot of romantic and tender love-making, the last chapter perfectly concludes as the highlight of the long-lasting love story. True Swifties will appreciate the many inside allusions, song references and the fact it was published on December 13. Lovely future outlook in the end.

With this chapter marking the end of (an) Era, I need to highlight the attention to detail you put into it and your professional writing, efforts and dedication all along – you must have had a fantastic role model out there, she'd be proud 😉. The series had something for everybody, from specific kinks to pure romance.

Thank you and congratulations on the success, your fellow Swiftie - and I am sure many others - truly appreciate it.

Long live Era!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:03:37 AM by Tayniel »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Jesse90, Shaggy21x

Alaire

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2022, 12:43:48 PM »
I don't really know if my words can convey how much I have loved this story of yours SlyGuy.

But I can say that you have definitely been one of my favorite authors of celebrity fiction, from the actual plot to the sex scenes, your skills at writing have always been superb and only improved since I first came across your stories which must about four years ago now.

Your characterization of the featured celebs should also not go overlooked as it felt authentic and one could easily imagine them acting the same way in real life as in this story.

The protagonist – Cole – should also not go unmentioned as you made him into quite the enjoyable character to follow through it all.

I also think you should be commended for the tremendous endeavor writing this story must have been and especially for managing to finish it, which is a rare feat when it comes to celebrity fiction.

I can understand why multiple chapter stories get abandoned by their authors as you guys do this in your free time, but it is always a little sad when great stories come to an abrupt end. Thus I feel a simple thanks is inadequate praise for what you have accomplished, even if it is all that I can offer.

Now I am probably rambling by now, so let me end my spiel here.

This was a fantastic story to read through over the years and I thank you for deciding to share it with us.

I hope you will continue to write, even if your future projects are just one-shots, as you have skills my friend.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA