Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Behind Limo Doors (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 24116 times)

thewildcard

Behind Limo Doors (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: April 08, 2024, 12:02:56 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Behind Limo Doors

As the limousine cruised down the famed Hollywood Boulevard, the neon lights and billboards cast a kaleidoscopic glow over the city. L.A. had a different vibe during the night when cruising in the city of stars. Sydney Sweeney had learned this from her short few years in Hollywood. She sat in the backseat, clad in a form-fitting, black dress that hugged her voluptuous curves. She couldn't help but feel like the world was at her fingertips. That was the taste of success when you were the new biggest thing on the silver screen. Her long, blonde hair flowed over her shoulders like a silken veil, framing her skin and sultry, almond-shaped blue eyes. Below her face was her now world-famous boobs looking as if they were going to pop out of her tight dress. It was just another night she was all dressed up, playing the part as the bombshell blonde with an amazing rack.

And then there was her boyfriend, Matthew, who looked every bit the leading man in his sleek tuxedo. His brown hair was trimmed above his ears, matching his dark eyes. He was clean-shaven, just like she preferred in a man. Underneath the suit was a slim, fit body that she couldn't get enough of. They were leaving a party for one of the maybe important executives back at the studio Sydney was signed to. Matthew was just getting used to going to these private events with her. It was better than the red carpet showings, since he was a bit camera shy. There were no flashing lights in the back of the limo as he sat next to her.

The limo driver, an older guy named Sal, had been with the studio for years. He knew all the ins and outs of Hollywood, but he wasn't the talkative type. He just drove them where they needed to go, making sure they got there safely. It was just as well, since Sydney and Matthew were far too lost in their own world to pay attention to anything but each other. Their hands were always on each other, and they couldn't help but start making out in the back of the limo without a care in the world if Sal could hear them.

Their lips locked together as they moved against each other, her body pressed tight against his. She moaned into his mouth, tasting his tongue and feeling his breath on her skin. She ached for him, and she knew he ached for her too. They had been like this ever since they had first met on the set of their first months ago. There was something about him that just made her want to be that bad, naughty minx that she really was deep down inside.

She broke the kiss, her lips trailing down his neck, tongue lapping at the skin there. Her hands found their way to his crotch, feeling his hardness through his pants. "Matthew," she breathed, her voice husky with desire. "I'm in the mood to suck on something."

He groaned, pressing her closer to him. "You've already got me hard as a rock," he murmured, his hands fumbling with the zipper of her dress. "If you want to play with my dick, I'm not going to stop you." Sydney shoved his hand away from her dress and undid the zipper herself, then fell down to her knees.

With a deft movement, she undid his pants and slid them down his hips, revealing his hard cock already straining against his boxers. "Here it is." Her tongue darted out, flicking at the tip of his shaft, making him hiss in pleasure. "Yeah, you're hard for sure," Sydney giggled as her fingers wrapped around him. She leaned forward, taking his cock into her mouth as her hands cupped his balls. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking him deep into her mouth. She moaned around his cock, looking at him with her famous blue eyes and gorgeous face.

Her movements were practiced, almost expert. She'd had plenty of practice sucking on dicks before she met Matthew, and it showed. She took him deeper and faster, feasting on his dick. When she pulled it from her lips, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, teasing him mercilessly. Sydney squeezed his balls and lowered her head to begin sucking on them. She gripped his cock with one hand, slowly wanking it as she sucked his balls. After making them wet with her tongue, she let go of his cock and loosened the rest of her dress so her breasts could come out to play later. For now, she pushed his cock back into her mouth.

Her lips stretched tight around him, her throat working as she took him as deep as she could. She moaned around him, her hands squeezing and massaging his balls again. Matthew moaned, "Ohhhh, god." Sydney stopped sucking, popping her lips off his cock. She grabbed her big tits and shoved them around his cock, squeezing them together tightly.

"You love my boobs, honey?" she asked, her breath hot on his skin. He nodded, thrusting his hips upward, pumping his cock between her warm, soft flesh. She moaned, her breasts jiggling as she moved them up and down his shaft. "Mmmmmmmm, I love this." When he thrust, Sydney pushed her tits down. They worked together in this act of tittyfucking, sharing the pleasure. His cock was throbbing between her boobs as it pumped up and down.

He started thrusting harder and faster. The feeling of his dick moving in her cleavage made Sydney even wetter. She wanted to feel him bust a nut and spill his seed all over her. Glancing down, she watched the head poke up with each thrust he made. "Yes, that's it. Fuck my tits."

Matthew's thrusts became more desperate as he neared his climax. He could feel it building deep inside him, ready to explode out of his cock and paint her perfect tits with his seed. Sydney moaned encouragement, her hips undulating up and down, her tits jiggling in her grasp from how hard he was thrusting. "That's it, baby. Keep fucking my tits! I want you to cum for me, Matthew. Fuck these tits until you explode. Give it to me." Her breasts were a tight, hot grip around his cock, and with each thrust, he felt himself getting closer and closer.

With a groan that was more animal than human, Matthew gritted his teeth. His cock pulsed as he released his load into her cleavage. His cum spurted out, shooting onto her neck and coating her tits. He kept thrusting as his seed was running down between her breasts and dripping onto her stomach. Sydney smiled wide, moaning in delight at the feeling of his hot cum spraying onto her. "Mmmmmmm, a nice pearl necklace to start the night."

Sydney got up from the floor and shoved her dress down so she could step out of it and reveal a white thong covering her pussy. She leaned forward, kissing him softly on the lips. "That was amazing, honey. I love the way you fuck my tits." Matthew grinned, panting hard. "You're the best." He reached down and squeezed her ass cheek. "Now, let's do some real fucking."

She leaned over the seats, bending over and pushing her thong down to reveal her pussy. The position she made was for doggy style. There was nothing better to experience while cum was dripping down her tits. Matthew got up from where he was seated and moved behind her. "Fuck me, Matthew!"

He gripped her hips tightly and slammed into her, filling her up with each hard thrust. She moaned loudly, raising her head as he pounded into her. "Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Their bodies smacked together as her big tits began bouncing in the air. Matthew growled, his cock throbbing as he felt her tightness gripping him. He leaned forward, the cold touch of his tuxedo brushed against her back, and bit her shoulder gently before moving his lips to the side of her neck and kissing. "Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck me, Matthew! FUCK ME!!"

Her pleasure was evident in the way she moved. Sydney pumped herself back as he was thrusting. Her nails dug into the black leather seats as she pushed back against him. The sounds of their skin slapping together filled the car, mingling with the wet slaps of flesh against flesh as his cock slid in and out of her. He reached around, cupping her big breasts with both hands and rolling the hard nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, God, Matthew. Fuck me harder. Harder!" Her pussy gripped him like a vice, and he could feel the orgasm building inside her. He could tell she was close, so he increased the pace, slamming into her over and over again. Her moans grew louder, more desperate, and he could feel her inner walls begin to spasm around his cock as she came, her orgasm washing over her in waves.

"FUCK!! YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! OHHHHH, GOD!!" she cried out as her body trembled from the release. Matthew groaned, his cock throbbing as he felt the hot wetness of her cum envelop him. He thrust one more time, harder than ever, and erupted inside her, filling her up with his seed.

As their bodies slowly calmed down, Matthew leaned over and kissed her neck. "That was amazing," he breathed into her ear. "I've been wanting to fuck you all day." She smiled against his skin, her breath coming in a slight gasp. "Thank you...I've been hot and bothered too." He moved from behind her and sat down on the seats. The limo was still rolling down the streets as they had lost all sense of time and place, not realizing it.

For the man behind the steering wheel, this was yet another tale to add to the collection of many he could tell a stranger. Another famous woman and her boyfriend getting down and dirty in the back of his car. Sal heard it all, trying not to get turned on by their love making. A bulge was poking in the front of his pants as he thought about what he had just heard. Of course he would not say a word when finally arriving at Sydney's home as the end of their destination.

The End.

BigTitsEnjoyer

Re: Behind Limo Doors (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 02:08:15 AM »
Nice story, or ride I should say lol.

I'm glad Sydney's tits get a work out in your stories.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

flawed_existence

Re: Behind Limo Doors (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 06:16:30 AM »
Fun short story. Sydney has quite grown on me with reading the new stuff with her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA