Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...Justin Mays  (Read 2517 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...Justin Mays
« on: August 05, 2020, 02:59:51 AM »
Our next interview is with the author of the First Groupie series, Justin Mays.

In this interview we will find out he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can view his profile here Justin Mays

1. Where are you from?

I'm from Omaha Nebraska

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

Not really any meaning behind it. It's my real name just with my area code at the end

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

I've been writing celebrity erotic fiction for about 2 years

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

What got me started was just having fantasies about various celebrities and seeing erotic celebrity stories on Literotica and xhamster, but it was actually my girlfriend at the time, Crystal who encouraged me to start writing because she wrote erotica as a hobby

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I'm not sure I have any influences as far as authors go, Cade introduced me to this site after seeing my work on Literotica, which is where I started, so I'd probably say he'd be one.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Not sure. Haven't really paid much attention to who was writing the works I've read, it's the content that matters to me. A lot of good ones on here for certain though

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

Yeah, here and on Literotica. Even xhamster has some good stories on there; I found one there that I don't remember the name of about Elizabeth Olsen at ComicCon from 2014 where she gets nailed in the shower and that one is what got me started in writing celebrity erotica.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Both of my big series make me proud for different reasons; the whole Forbidden Lust/Massage Parlor Sins series because of the variety with the massage clients, Forbidden Lust because of the unique dual POV style that was written in, you get perspective from both characters instead of just one, plus Chloe Grace Moretz was the perfect choice to play the hot, naughty stepsister. First Groupie because of the development of the relationship between the two characters, the fact that I am also a musician, so that part was authentic,  Elizabeth Olsen is my biggest celebrity crush so that one had a perfect mix of kinky sex (especially with chapters 5, 6 and 7), romance and even a little humor.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

I'm not super picky about who I write about, I'll write about any that come to mind or if I get a suggestion for somebody to write about. That said, Elizabeth Olsen is probably my favorite subject, she's looked really sexy on so many occasions, her cleavage is quite the dick hardener and I've used some of those attires quite a bit of my works about her.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Again, not really picky on that either. I tend to mix up the places where my characters have sex, so it's good variety in that sense. The massage series was a bit different, each client was there for a different reason, plus I mixed up the sexual activities being done or the places where the guy cums, whatever it may be. So, it really just depends on what mood I'm in.

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

Not really. I'm a naturally creative person. Usually if I have an idea, I write it down. So, there's no set routine

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

I write off the cuff usually. Sometimes the best things aren't planned, much like movie lines; the best lines are often improvised and not even in the script.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Music and fashion definitely do play a role in it, as I mentioned in answer 9 with Elizabeth Olsen. Some people look really sexy in certain fashions and it's impossible not to use it in writing. Music is my biggest passion so I always throw that element in, I've written about a few female musicians whose music I like but aren't bad eye candy either.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

New erotica, not sure. Non erotica, I've gotta screenplay for a werewolf movie I'm currently writing so haven't dabbled in erotic writing lately but I've been wanting to write a xxx Elvira parody starring Cassandra Peterson (I'm shocked a woman with a rack like hers doesn't have anything on here) and I pitched an idea for another involving Spider-Man and his hot aunt starring Tom Holland and Marisa Tomei (Marisa is seriously underrated and needs more stories here too) and that idea was inspired by an erotic artwork I saw on Twitter of the two. I'm open to doing a collaboration on those two, something like that could be fun.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

If an idea pops into your head, just write it down. You never know what gold you might end up with. Don't be afraid to collaborate with other authors either, sometimes it helps to have somebody to bounce ideas off of and get feedback from.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, JustinMays402

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA