Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Chance Meeting (Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lopez)  (Read 12896 times)

200InchCOCK

Chance Meeting (Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lopez)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:14:59 PM »
Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lopez had been circling each other for months now, ever since they'd been seated next to each other at that swanky charity event in New York.
There had been the odd lingering touch, a stolen glance or two, and a shared smile across the crowded room that spoke volumes.
But it had all been carefully choreographed, calculated, nothing more than a tease.
Until tonight.

The party was was electric tonight.
The two women found themselves alone in the dimly lit hallway, away from the prying eyes and ears of their well-meaning, but nosey friends.
Scarlett reached out, tracing her fingers lightly down Jennifer's spine, sending shivers through her.

"Scarlett..." Jennifer whispered, her voice low to prevent others from hearing her flirting. "It's good to see you again."

Scarlett smiled, her eyes never leaving Jennifer's face. "It's good to see you too, Jennifer."
She leaned in closer, their lips mere inches apart. "I've been hoping I would see you again."

She could feel Jennifer's breath on her cheek, smell the subtle scent of her perfume.
Time seemed to stand still as they hovered there, on the precipice of something more.
And then, with a suddenness that made Scarlett's heart race, Jennifer closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

The kiss deepened, their tongues tangling as they explored each other's mouths.
Scarlett felt a sharp pang of desire course through her body, and she reached out, gripping Jennifer's ass, pulling her closer still.
Jennifer moaned into the kiss, arching her back, and Scarlett could feel the heat of her core through the thin fabric of her dress.

She broke the kiss, breathing heavily, and looked into Jennifer's eyes.
The desire she saw there mirrored her own.
"Come with me," she whispered, taking Jennifer's hand and leading her up the stairs to a dimly lit hallway.
Parties at mansions were always convenient for slipping off to a room for private.
Jennifer knew this, as did Scarlett from years of having intimate encounters at past events.
The door was slightly ajar, and they could hear the music and laughter from below.

Scarlett pushed the door open and led Jennifer into the room, closing the door behind them.
The room was sparsely furnished, with a large bed dominating the center.
The sheets were turned down invitingly, and a soft dimly lit lamp from the nightstand.
Scarlett turned to face Jennifer, their bodies inches apart.
She ran her hands up and down Jennifer's sides, feeling the smooth skin and the gentle curves.
Jennifer responded by hooking her fingers into the fabric of Scarlett's dress and pulling it up over her head, revealing her naked body beneath.
She wore nothing beneath the dress, going completely commando to the party.

Scarlett stepped out of her dress, kicking it aside and standing proudly.
Jennifer pulled her dress down, revealing her thick curves and huge juicy ass.
A black thong hugged her hips until Jennifer removed it to reveal her wet, shaved pussy.
Scarlett took in the sight, her own desire growing.
In all her female encounters, Scarlett had never been with a woman who had a big ass.
Now she was in the presence of one of the most excellent asses in the world.
She moved forward, cupping her hands around Jennifer's face and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.
Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss, Scarlett reached down and slipped off Jennifer's heels, revealing her perfectly painted red toenails.
She massaged Jennifer's feet, knowing how much women loved having their feet touched.
Jennifer sat down on the bed, kicking her feet up to allow the actress more access to her feet.
Scarlett started at the toes, then licked Jennifer's left ankle.
Her tongue traveled up Jennifer's body, licking a trail across her tanned skin.
She reached Jennifer's breasts, large and firm, and cupped them in her hands.
She took one nipple into her mouth, sucking on it gently as she ran her tongue around the hardened peak.

Jennifer moaned at Scarlett's touch.
Her hips moved in a silent rhythm, rubbing against Scarlett's thigh.
The warmness of their entrances rubbed against each other Scarlett let her tongue move lower, tracing a line down Jennifer's toned stomach to her shaved mound.
She spread Jennifer's lips apart and exposed her wetness.
Scarlett leaned in closer, taking a deep breath of her lustful scent.
She lowered her head, tongue flicking out to taste her.

Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's wetness.
Scarlett felt Jennifer's fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her movements. She sucked on her clit, hearing the woman's moans grow louder.
"Show me how much you want me." Jennifer told her.
Jennifer pressed against Scarlett.
Scarlett could feel her muscles tightening, her body growing tense.
She increased the pace of her tongue, determined to bring her to climax.

Suddenly, Scarlett was brought to her knees as Jennifer roughly pulled her away from her pussy.
This unexpected moved showed the strength and dominance of the big booty singer.
She grabbed Scarlett's hair, forcing her head up to look at her.
"You're going to make me cum," she growled, her voice powerful.
"And when you do, you're going to taste it."
Jennifer stood up from the bed and turned around.
Scarlett saw her giant ass, the crack splitting as Jennifer began shaking it and twerking in her face.

"But first, you will worship my booty."
Jennifer moaned as Scarlett grabbed the jiggling firm cheeks and pulled them apart.
She found Jennifer's asshole and pressed her tongue into it.
The taste was different from her pussy, hot and sweaty.
Scarlett explored every inch down the crack of Jennifer's ass with her tongue.
She wiggled it back into her ass and rimmed her again.

Jennifer let out a thunderous moan and started to move her hips in a circular motion, grinding her ass against Scarlett's face.
She made her booty twerk, rubbing her firm cheeks against Scarlett's face.
The skin was warm and soft, and Scarlett could feel the muscles tensing beneath her lips.
"Oh yes," Jennifer moaned. "Eat my ass. Show me how much you want it."

Scarlett took a firmer grip on Jennifer's ass cheeks, opening her mouth wide to better taste and explore her ass.
She slid her tongue along the crevice, tickling Jennifer's perineum and making her shudder with pleasure.
Jennifer's ass was incredibly firm, yet yielding, and Scarlett could feel the muscles contracting as Jennifer grew the need to feel that tongue in her pussy again.

Jennifer moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her ass thrusting into Scarlett's face, cheeks clapping.
Scarlett could no longer rim her as her face was smothered with Jennifer's booty.
The older woman used one hand to play with her pussy, fingering herself while using her ass to smother Scarlett's face.
Jennifer reached down, grabbing Scarlett's hair and pulling her head up, forcing their eyes to meet.
"I'm getting close," she panted, her chest heaving.
"Taste me...taste my cum." And with that, she released Scarlett's hair and let her head fall back to the bed, her ass still thrusting forward until she sat on Scarlett's face, planting her snatch at her lips.

Scarlett could feel the wetness gathering between her lips, the sweet, salty taste of Jennifer's arousal coating her tongue.
She closed her eyes, savoring the moment as she slowly sucked on Jennifer's clit, feeling the woman's body shudder beneath her.
Jennifer's moans grew louder and more desperate, her hips bucking wildly, pushing her ass further into Scarlett's face.
The older woman held her there, making sure Scarlett's tongue was shaking inside her as she neared her orgasm.

Finally, with a loud cry that seemed to echo through the room, Jennifer released a wave of pleasure that made Scarlett's own body tremble.
Her juices flowed freely over Scarlett's lips and down her chin, leaving a sticky trail that Scarlett couldn't help but taste.
Satisfied with the orgasm, Jennifer got up from Scarlett and took a deep breath.
It was her turn to eat some pussy now.

"Now it's my turn to taste something hot," Jennifer grinned at Scarlett.
The only thing Scarlett could think was submitting to this powerful woman.
Jennifer laid on top of her, making the 69 position and sitting down on Scarlett's face again.
She looked at Scarlett's cunt and lowered her mouth over it, slithering her tongue inside.

The feeling of being eaten out like this was unlike anything Scarlett had ever experienced.
Jennifer's tongue went deep into Scarlett's cunt on first strike.
Jennifer was aggressive in her style of eating pussy, displaying a carnal hunger of untamed lust.
Her fingers dug into Scarlett's hips, urging her to move her hips in rhythm with Jennifer's mouth.
The wet sounds of their tongues licking could be heard.
Scarlett could feel her own orgasm building, growing more and more intense as Jennifer's tongue continued to tease her.

Jennifer picked up the pace, showing another level of dominance in how she ate Scarlett's pussy.
It happened so fast and sudden as Scarlett reached her climax, filling Jennifer's mouth in cum.

Jennifer swallowed every last drop of Scarlett's essence, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction.
She rolled off of Scarlett, their bodies were now sticky in the sweat from their lovemaking.
Jennifer smiled down at her, a wicked grin spreading across her lips.
"I'm glad we finally did this. I should've took my chance on you months ago."

END

The following users thanked this post: Viri, St Clair2, flawed_existence, Heavenonearth, StS, AggressivelyPossessive

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA