Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Test Run" (Alison Brie)  (Read 8371 times)

LazyNinjas

"Test Run" (Alison Brie)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:01:34 AM »
Test Run
By: LazyNinjas
Celebs: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Cons, Drugs, Oral
Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has ever happened or ever will happen.

Alison Brie was doing anything she could to keep herself preoccupied. She was twiddling her thumbs, looking through her phone, and anything else she could do to make the time fly by until the nurse called for her out of the waiting room. Nothing was fatally wrong with her, but Alison was noticing a problem that she needed to take care of immediately.

She didn’t think that what was wrong with her was affecting how her body functioned, but she was worried about what it was doing to her love life. Normally, Alison was a very sexual and promiscuous lover. She could just think about getting turned on and she would be ready to go. That was not the case for Alison lately. No matter how hard she tried to get aroused, she just could not get herself in the mood.

She knew it was physical because she was always willing to have sex. Something inside her just was not letting her get aroused. After her latest sexual encounter ended up not being sexual at all, well for her at least, she decided she needed to make an appointment with her regular doctor, Dr. Bradshaw, to see what the problem was. She picked up the phone and dialed his office. She made an appointment with his secretary for later in the week since she was busy filming for a movie this week.

Alison waited patiently and avoided having any kind of sex until she knew if something was indeed wrong with her. If she did have something going on, she didn't want to give it to anyone else. She cared for people like that. It was very distracting for Alison while she was filming for her latest movie.

She wanted to have sex so badly, but she felt absolutely nothing when she tried to stimulate herself. Getting through shooting her scenes was tough as she could not get her mind off of having sex. She was able to get through her scenes fairly well, despite the fact that she was overly horny.

After finishing up the scenes she needed to film for her latest movie, Alison got into her car and drove over to Dr. Bradshaw’s office. She almost felt relieved as she might be able to have sex again after this visit. To say that she was horny and needed some sexual release was a huge understatement. She needed to get herself off and get off badly.

After taking a half an hour drive to get to his office, Alison was able to park her car in the parking lot and go into the medical building. She walked in and took the elevator to the 5th floor where Dr. Bradshaw’s office always was, the second door on the right. She walked in and was happy to see no one else was in the waiting room to possibly prolong her agony. She signed in with his secretary and anxiously waited until her name was called. The nurse opened the door.

“Alison for Dr. Bradshaw?” the nurse yelled out.

“I’m here!” Alison said to the nurse as she grabbed her belongings and got up to follow the nurse. The nurse waited for Alison to approach her before leading her into the examination room. She got to the last examination office in the hallway and motioned for Alison to sit in there. She walked into the room and sat on the examination table.

“The doctor will be with you in just a moment dear. Since he’s going to be checking you down there, you should take off your skirt and underwear.” The nurse said before she shut the door to Alison’s room. After taking off her skirt and her panties, Alison sat in the room with complete silence. Moments felt like hours to Alison as she waited patiently. It was only a couple of minutes before she heard a knock on the door.

“Is it okay to come in?” An older gentlemen’s voice said through the door.

“I’m good. You can come on in Dr. Bradshaw.” Alison said as the doctor turned the knob and opened the door.

“Alison! It is nice to see you.” The white haired man said to the actress as he gave her a warm welcoming hug. Now doctors do not normally hug their patients like Bradshaw did with Alison, but he had been seeing her for a very long time and the two had become very good acquaintances over time. After breaking the hug, Bradshaw sat down on the doctor’s chair and looked at Alison’s papers.

“So you reason for visiting today is because you’re experiencing some sexual problems, is that correct?” Bradshaw asked as he looked down at his papers and then up at Alison.

“Yes Dr. Bradshaw. I’ve been having a tough time getting myself excited, you know, going down there.” She said as she pointed to her crotch.

“Okay dear, put your legs on the stirrups and let me have a look.” He said as he motioned her to do as he said. Before Alison put her legs on the stirrup, he covered her lap with a sheet to give her privacy. Alison placed both legs on the stirrups, giving the aging doctor a good view of her pussy.

“Okay Alison, I am going to lightly touch some areas around your lower half and you tell me if you can feel it okay?” Dr. Bradshaw explained to her as he put surgical gloves on his hands.

“Got it doc.” She replied as Dr. Bradshaw began to touch certain places on Alison’s vagina. Dr. Bradshaw touched certain spots on her vagina that experienced doctors knew were more sensitive to touch than others. When he saw that she wasn’t making simple reactions to his touch, he knew what was wrong.

“I think I know what the problem is Alison.” Dr. Bradshaw said as he got up from his doctor’s chair and went to grab his clipboard.

“What is it Dr. Bradshaw? How bad is it? Can it get better?” Alison asked as Dr. Bradshaw could tell she was extremely nervous.

“Relax Alison, it is not life threatening.” He said as he continued to write down notes on his clipboard.

“Then what is it?” Alison replied.

“Your body is just not as sensitive as it used to be.” Dr. Bradshaw said.

“What do you mean?” she replied.

“Well you are a very sexually active person. Overtime the sensitive areas around that area become used to the sensations it feels down there. Since you are very active sexually, the nerve endings near your vagina are not as sensitive as they used to be.” Dr. Bradshaw explained to the very confused Alison.

“So my vagina is just numb to pleasure?” she asked.

“That’s one way of describing it.” He replied.

“Well how do I fix it?” Alison asked as she hoped there would be a quick fix to this.

“You’re not going to like this answer Alison but the only way to get those nerve endings to heal and respond well to stimulation again is to go without sex or masturbation for a while.” He explained as a look of shock and disappointment appeared on Alison’s face.

“Doc, I can’t do that. I need to have sex. Is there any kind of ointment or cream or medicine I can take?” Alison begged her doctor as the thought of going without sex or masturbation terrified the actress. Dr. Bradshaw thought to himself for a minute before looking back at Alison.

“Well. There is a new pill that just got onto the market for this type of feminine problem. It’s called Prozam. It’s a powerful drug that’s supposed to heighten the senses of the nerve endings around the vagina. It could help you with your numb nerve endings, but it’s brand new and the side effects aren’t really known yet.

"Dr. Bradshaw. If you are sure that this Prozam could help me in any way, please prescribe some for me. If are you sure that this Prozam pill is going to work even a little bit, I am more than glad to deal with the side effects.” She begged her normal Doctor as she hoped this would finally help her with the big problem that she has had for a very long time.

“Okay Alison. Since I am taking you at your word that you’re willing to deal with whatever side effects Prozam has, I’ll order a prescription for you right away.” He said as he handed her the note to give to the nurse.

“Thank you so much Dr. Bradshaw! You are seriously the best doctor ever!” Alison said as she put on her underwear and skirt. She jumped up from the examination table and gave her favorite doctor a big hug.

“Thank you dear. Now give that note to the nurse and she’ll phone it in down to your store.” He said to the happy woman as she left his office. They waved goodbye and Alison gave the note to the nurse.

"I'll call this in right away since the doctor labeled it as important Miss Brie." The nurse said as she took the note from Alison and called it into her pharmacy.

"Thank you very much." Alison replied.

"Have a nice day Miss Brie." The nurse said as she waved goodbye.

"You too." Alison replied as she left the doctor's office.

Alison was glad that a simple doctor's visit was all she needed to do to take care of this tricky problem she had. As she got into her car, she got a notification on her phone saying that the prescription was ready for pickup at the pharmacy.

"Holy shit that was quick." Alison thought to herself as she set her GPS to the guide her to the pharmacy. She never visited the pharmacy much so she needed directions to get there.

After a 15 minute drive to the pharmacy, Alison parked in the parking lot and walked in. No one else was there so she was going to get her medicine right away.

"Are you Miss Brie?" The clerk behind the counter asked.

"Yes I am," Alison replied as she saw the clerk put a small bag with her medicine on the counter.

"How much?" Alison asked regarding the price.

"30.53.” the clerk replied. Alison reached into her purse and grabbed a pen and her checkbook. She clicked the pen and wrote out a check to the pharmacy.

"There you go." Alison said as she ripped the check out of the book and handed it to the clerk.

"Have a nice day mam." The clerk said as he handed the small bag to Alison.

"You too." She replied as she grabbed the bag and headed back to her car. Alison set her GPS to her home and drove home. It was a 30 minute drive before Alison got back home. She walked into her home and set everything on the kitchen counter. She grabbed the bottle of Prozam.

"Take one pill each day at night." Alison read off the bottle's label. Deciding she was just going to take one now, she went over to her sink and filled a glass of water. She brought the glass of water over to the counter and opened the bottle cap. She grabbed the small red pill out of the bottle.

"Well, here goes nothing." Alison thought to herself as she put the pill in her mouth and washed it down with a big drink of water. It had a weird taste as it went down Alison's throat. It just left a really bitter aftertaste in her mouth that she really needed to get out of her mouth. She opened her fridge and grabbed a raspberry tea to drain out the awful aftertaste.

Taking a big gulp of the tea finally made the aftertaste go away. The taste of the raspberry tea finally washed away the icky aftertaste of the Prozam and Alison was going to spend tonight in to make sure the Prozam didn’t give her any unwanted side effects.

Alison walked into the hallway and went into her bedroom. She opened her closet and grabbed her nightie. She took off all of her clothes and slipped into the nightie. It was a light blue nightie that Alison loved for quiet nights in.

Alison sat down in bed and turned on her television. She needed to catch up on some of her favorite shows so she opened the Netflix application on her smart television. She found the first show on her list and pressed play.

Alison was an hour into her catch up session on one of her shows when the Prozam started to take effect. Alison jumped as she felt her blood start to rush in her veins. Her crotch felt like it was on fire and the fire needed to be put out. She started touching her neither region to try and stop the burning sensation but it only made the sensation worse.

"Oh god this is unbearable!" Alison said a she continued to claw at her crotch with no success. Alison got up from her bed and found it hard to walk as her thighs rubbed her pussy, making it worse. She slowly walked over to her drawer and pulled out a purple dildo. She grabbed it and went back to her bed.

"God I hope this works!" Alison moaned as she inserted the long purple dildo inside herself. As the purple dildo moved in and out, it did nothing to help Alison's problem. Although the burning sensation went down a tiny bit, it did nothing to stop her arousal.

"I need to go get some help." Alison thought as she threw the dildo on the bed and ran over to her closet and grabbed a jacket and a pair of shoes. The feeling of extreme warmth around her crotch made it extremely challenging to get her clothes. Alison knew at this point the only thing that could help her with her trouble was to go out and have sex. The insertion of the dildo made the feelings not as intense but she figured a real cock could help her out.

Alison ran out of her room and thought about who could help her. She decided to walk over to her neighbor Pete's house. Pete had always had a crush on her and he was a nice enough guy that she wouldn't feel bad about it after. It also helped that he was the closest neighbor. Trying to walk with the burning in-between her legs wouldn't allow her to move a lot.

With all of the will and determination Alison had in her, she walked over to Pete's house and knocked on the door. She waited outside his door in agony as she wanted to get this burning to die down. She waited outside his door for thirty seconds before Pete came to the door and opened it.

Pete was a man who was around 32 to 35 years old. He wasn't in great physical shape, but he wasn't fat. He had short black hair and a pair of glasses that had thick black frames. It looked like she had just caught him getting ready for bed as he was wearing a white tee shirt and red boxers. A look of concern was on his face.

"Hey Alison. Is everything okay?" Pete asked as he noticed Alison's attire. Pete was shocked when Alison reached her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. The force of Alison pushing her body into Pete had got her inside of Pete's house. Even though Pete did enjoy the sudden lip lock with the sexy actress, he managed to pull Alison off of him and shut his front door.

"What the hell is going on Alison?" Pete asked as he wanted answers for the sudden affection the television and movie star was giving him.

"I can't explain right now Pete. I am super horny right now and I want you to take care of my problem." Alison replied as she kicked off her shoes and tugged off her coat.

"Have you thought this through Alison? If you didn't I don't want you to regret doing this." Pete replied as he made sure that this is what Alison really wanted.

"Please Pete, I need you inside me so badly right now." Alison moaned as she ripped off her nightie, revealing her perfect naked body to her neighbor.

Her gorgeous 32C sized breasts came into Pete’s view. They were the most perfect breasts Pete had even seen in person. Alison’s breasts had the cutest little brown nipples that were surrounded by perfectly sized areolas. As she moved closer to him, Pete couldn’t help but notice how they bounced with her swift and precise movements.

Pete’s eyes wandered down from her terrific tits until his eyes finally gazed upon her beautiful pussy. She must have gotten laser hair removal because there was no sign of hair every being there. Her vagina lips were beautiful with pink inner lips and mocha brown outer lips. Her clitoris was clearly enlarged due to her high amounts of arousal and her vaginal juices were starting to run down her legs.

Alison got close to Pete again and puckered her lips to kiss him again. Their lips collided into each other as their tongues made their way into each other’s mouth to taste their lover. Their tongues wrapped around the other as they massaged the other's tongue.

Wanting to taste more of his surprise lover, Pete grabbed her by her ass cheeks and pulled her in closer for the kiss. The feel of his huge rough hands on her soft and smooth ass caused Alison to let out a moan of approval as he began messaging her ass cheeks.

Alison broke off the passionate kiss the two were having as she pushed her body into Pete's. Alison moved her hips into Pete's lower region and started to grind her aching pussy against his hardening cock. She smiled as her movements against his crotch were getting her the results that she desperately wanted. After a couple minutes of this, Alison's smile got wider as his cock was now completely erect and ready for her.

Pete pushed her away for a second to get off his white tee shirt. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and proceeded to pull it over his head. Pete managed to get his shirt off to show his chest to Alison. Alison was pretty excited to see him taking off his clothes. Now the only thing in the way of them being completely naked was Pete's red boxers. Alison bent down to Pete's waist to look at his cock poking out of the boxers.

“Looks like someone's really excited to meet me. Why don't we take off these boxers so I can see him for myself?” Alison teased as she couldn't wait to see his hard member with her own eyes.

Alison took both of her hands and pulled down the waist band of his boxer shorts. She was teasing herself as she slowly slid them down his hips. After pulling his boxers to the floor, Alison was face to face with Pete's cock. She expected Pete to have an average sized cock, but Pete's rod was massive. Alison wanted it inside her so badly and the warmness of her vagina was too much to bear. She needed him inside her now.

Alison got up from her position next to Pete's cock. She looked at him with a mad look of lust in her eyes as she hoped that his cock would help ease her discomfort. She pushed Pete on to a very big chair. Alison draped her legs over the chair and lined herself up with Pete's dick.

"Here we go Pete!" Alison screamed as she lifted herself as high as she could before she slammed her body down on him, impaling herself on his dick. They both let out a sharp grunt as Pete's cock pushed inside her warm, wet pussy. Alison noticed that his cock was actually making the burning sensation go away. The mixed intense feelings of the burning going away and Pete's rod pushing against her vaginal walls made Alison moan out in immense pleasure. She lifted herself up again and dropped back down on the dick sliding in and out of her.

"Oh fuck yeah Pete. Fill me with you meat rod." Alison moaned out as the pleasure felt so much stronger than any sex before did. The Prozam was working in her mind but the dose was obviously too strong. Alison was happy that she was finally feeling pleasure from sex and even feeling any kind of excitement down there. This kind of sex was a whole new experience for her and she liked it.

As Alison continued to repeatedly slam her body up and down on Pete's shaft, he moved his hands up the length of her body until his hands reached her chest. He took hold of both of her breasts and lightly squeezed her breasts. The feeling of his rough hands handling her rock hard nipples made Alison groan in pleasure. Responding to her actions, he started to squeeze and fondle her flesh. Alison wanted more attention on her breasts as she fucked his cock, so she grabbed Pete's head and pulled his face into her perfect tits.

Pete began motor boating her tits and using his tongue to pleasure Alison while she continued to ride his cock. Pete licked and pinched her puffy nipples while Alison threw her head back in pleasure. He drenched her breasts in his saliva and rubbed it into her tits.

"Oh fuck that feels good Pete!" Alison screamed as she pushed her chest out to let him know that she wanted more. He did what she asked and continued to play with her tits. The feelings of his cock in her pussy felt great along with the sensations of his mouth and hands on her breasts.

After continuing to play with her breasts for a few more minutes, Pete decided to take the focus off her breasts and use his hands and mouth to do different things. Pete decided to move his hands off her breasts first. He moved his hand down her back until he reached her fine ass cheeks and squeezed them roughly. He used his hands to pull her in by her ass and kiss her again. They shared another passionate lip lock as she bounced herself onto his cock harder and harder.

Alison suddenly pulled back from the kiss as she threw her head back as the pleasure from dropping down and getting his entire dick inside her pussy was overwhelming. Each rise and drop onto his glorious cock made Alison moan out like crazy as the sweat from on her body made her glisten in the light. Pete continued to hold onto and massage Alison's ass as he lifted her up and dropped her downwards on his shaft again.

Alison let out a loud scream as all nine of his inches entered her at once; he was quick to catch her and lifted her back up again. Alison became louder as the sound of their bodies colliding with each other causing a loud skin smacking noise to echo throughout the room. Alison loved the way she was roughly fucking her neighbor. She was never been this rough during sex but this was so much better than what she was doing before.

"You love fucking this dick don't you Alison?" Pete teased as they continued to pound each other like animals.

"I fucking love your cock Pete. It's so good." Alison replied as she felt like she was going to cum

Pete decided to switch up the pace as he lifted her up and slowly brought her back down. Alison moaned out louder than she did before so Pete adjusted to this pace. The feeling of his cock slowly entering and pushing inside her made Alison feel like it was almost time for her to cum. Pete also knew that he couldn't hold on much longer, so he embraced it and went as hard as he could.

The latest thrust of Pete's cock into her pussy touched the right spot. Alison jerked her upper body forward and screamed at the top of her lungs as pleasure overloaded her entire body. She felt the shock of pleasure shoot throughout her body, causing her body to go limp. Sweat ran down her face and her female juices ran down her legs and Pete's cock as she realized the burning wasn't completely gone yet.

"Alison I'm going to blow soon. Where do you want to me blow?" Pete asked as he felt his balls start to bubble up and prepare to fire his goo. Alison thought about it and got a crazy idea.

"You can shoot in my pussy baby." Alison said as she pushed down on his cock, hoping the semen would do something to help. After a couple moments, Alison felt his cock shoot rope after warm rope of semen into her pussy. Instead of feeling hot to her, it actually felt rather cooling. So cooling that it actually made the burning feeling go away completely.

After shooting out his entire load, Pete and Alison sat down and caught their breath. After getting her breath back, she felt like her normal self. As she got dressed in her nightie, she explained to Pete what had caused her to go so crazy with lust and desire. Alison thought he would be mad that she just used him for sex, but Pete surprised her.

"No problem Alison, just let me know if you need me to help again." Pete laughed as he got his boxers and tee shirt back on. Alison had gotten completely dressed and thanked Pete for the wonderful time before going back home.

Alison got back home and noticed it was pretty late at night. She took off her coat and shoes and got into bed, where she had a good night’s sleep. The next morning Alison got up and noticed that her pussy was becoming sensitive again after an interesting encounter with her shower head. She spent the whole day wondering if she should or shouldn't take another pill.

"Might as well do a test run of a half a pill." Alison thought as she grabbed a pill out of the bottle cut it in half. She contemplated taking the half does before throwing her head back as she put the pill in her mouth and allowed it to go down her throat. After feeling the pill go down, Alison smiled and waited for the effects to kick in.

THE END.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:09:07 AM by LazyNinjas »

Cadeauxxx

Re: "Test Run" (Alison Brie)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:50:52 AM »
Very nice story, read it last night. Alison is a cute little thing  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

LazyNinjas

Re: "Test Run" (Alison Brie)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »
Very nice story, read it last night. Alison is a cute little thing  ;)

Alison really is. I didn't get much of her hype until I watched Community. Now I completely understand :D

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA