Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Top 100 Sexiest List: Discussion  (Read 7342 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Top 100 Sexiest List: Discussion
« on: February 01, 2020, 11:16:03 AM »
Discuss away what you think of the list.... :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

JustinMays402

Re: CSS Top 100 Sexiest List: Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 02:11:45 PM »
I'm surprised Chloe Grace Moretz wasn't ranked higher, given how popular she is, plus she's got really hot, dick sucking lips and a great ass. Elizabeth Olsen should've been in the top 10, anybody who's seen an MCU movie knows she's hotter than ScarJo (especially in the more recent ones). I've got nothing against ScarJo but she isn't nearly as busty as Kat Dennings (since ScarJo's tits got her number one), who I feel like should've been way higher (much like Chloe Grace Moretz), Brie Larson maybe could've been top 15, her cleavage always slays. To summarize, Chloe and Kat got straight up snubbed outta better spots. ScarJo was too predictable along with the rest of the top 5 (some of which weren't on my list at all), which comes across as rigged, which makes the list pointless

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 04:31:38 PM »
I'm surprised Chloe Grace Moretz wasn't ranked higher, given how popular she is, plus she's got really hot, dick sucking lips and a great ass. Elizabeth Olsen should've been in the top 10, anybody who's seen an MCU movie knows she's hotter than ScarJo (especially in the more recent ones). I've got nothing against ScarJo but she isn't nearly as busty as Kat Dennings (since ScarJo's tits got her number one), who I feel like should've been way higher (much like Chloe Grace Moretz), Brie Larson maybe could've been top 15, her cleavage always slays. To summarize, Chloe and Kat got straight up snubbed outta better spots. ScarJo was too predictable along with the rest of the top 5 (some of which weren't on my list at all), which comes across as rigged, which makes the list pointless

Just because it doesn't fit your list doesn't mean it was rigged. If you don't like it, cool, move on. But to throw on a boo boo face and say it's pointless because it doesn't fit your paradigm is more than a little childish.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Slyguy, ColeyBlackburn215, VSM14

JustinMays402

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 07:00:51 PM »

Just because it doesn't fit your list doesn't mean it was rigged. If you don't like it, cool, move on. But to throw on a boo boo face and say it's pointless because it doesn't fit your paradigm is more than a little childish.

I'm not saying I didn't like it nor am I complaining. Just surprised at where some ended up

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 07:04:09 PM »

I'm not saying I didn't like it nor am I complaining. Just surprised at where some ended up

If that's the case, you could've done better than labeling it 'rigged'. Over 70 people voted here.

Chloe Moretz had 5 people vote for her. Scarlett Johansson had 43 people vote for her and the absolute most.

There's a lot more people on this site besides just you, and they all have diverse tastes in their selection of celebs. There are few people on here who like the exact same celebs, and that's what this list reflects.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, ColeyBlackburn215, VSM14

fenderdiesel

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 07:18:31 PM »
You can go add them up yourself and see dude.

Thank you to the site for doing this. It is really cool to see whom people like, was not expecting that many scarjo fans. Really fun interactive event. Would love to see more!

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Slyguy, ColeyBlackburn215, VSM14

VSM14

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 09:17:09 PM »
I think the list looks fine, see nothing wrong with it at all.

Major thanks to the mods and admins on here for running this. I can only imagine what a pain it is to keep up with, all while working the database for stories and other areas of the site. Please know that I am thankful for it and am happy to be here. You all do a fantastic job.

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 10:10:17 PM »
Happy and relieved to see my current favourite celeb Emma Watson get right up to 13.
Being English I find it surprising that Americans even know who Lucy Pinder is.
She was constantly in every English mens magaine or on page 3 of the Sun newspaper about ten years ago, but only ever topless.
Does any American know or remember Samantha Fox? Another topless model who was always on page 3 of the Sun newspaper? She was stacked.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 10:14:22 PM »
Wonderful to see the turnout here on the site!  Thank you to all who participated.  It would not exist without all of you.  It truly means so much to us on the mod team that you voted.  We do work hard, but all of you make it worth it.  It's awesome seeing the diversity represented here, and this is an amazingly stacked list!

On a less serious note, it looks like I'm gonna have to work harder on turning you all into Swifties in the upcoming year  :)) 

The following users thanked this post: ColeyBlackburn215, Jesse90

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 10:31:00 PM »
Happy and relieved to see my current favourite celeb Emma Watson get right up to 13.
She was constantly in every English mens magaine or on page 3 of the Sun newspaper about ten years ago, but only ever topless.
Does any American know or remember Samantha Fox? Another topless model who was always on page 3 of the Sun newspaper? She was stacked.

I know Samantha Fox. She was a babe, and also a pretty good singer too.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: 123z

randyorko3589

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 11:36:56 PM »
I am happy to see that Alexa Bliss was the highest-ranked girl from the world of wrestling, but bummed that it was all the way at 34, but hopefully, she can move up on the list next year. I also hope Toni Storm moves up on the list next year.

Although I had them in my Top 10 I'm bummed that Liv Morgan, Paige VanZant, Julianne Hough, and Sarah Hyland didn't make the list.

Glad to see Margot make the top 10 as she deserves for her portrayal of Harley Quinn alone.

I started to put Ana de Armas on my list along with Lorenzo Izzo as they are hot as hell in the movie Knock Knock.

Surprised that Sabrina Carpenter, Peyton Roi List, Zendaya Coleman, & Camila Cabello didn't rank higher.

20 names seem like a decent number but when it comes to beautiful celebrities it is nowhere near long enough as I could've listed 100 women on my list.

Chlp

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 03:34:25 AM »
Think its a great top 100, obviously really happy Lucy got to #2, but also Christina featuring so highly, and Sophie and Michelle making top 100.

Massive thanks to all in charge who setup and collated the results.

Things to bear in mind, people come here to read stories, if a Girl has a lot of stories here, she probably has more fans, so will rank higher.  Its not rigged, anyone can look back through the results and add them up.  Its weighted by the number of fans who are members of the site.  Sure you might think the babe who less than 1% of the member base has heard of is the best, she could well be, but no one will add her to their list because they don't know who she is.  Best way to promote your favourite babes is to WRITE ABOUT THEM ;)

Looking fwd to reading some great stories over the year ft these top ~100, and hopefully some new authors starting to write about them.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2020, 05:20:40 AM »

I remember her well!

I also remember playing Sam Fox Strip Poker on an old Amstrad years ago.
Good times!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2020, 05:26:50 AM »
That's my point. Sam is such a British icon I'm surprised Americans know abut her. If this site existed 20 years she would be in the top 5 of this list.

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2020, 09:14:02 AM »
Happy to see my favorite woman, Hailee, at least get to #12 and it looks like most if not all my top 25 made the list.

One thing I do find interesting since this is the 3rd one of these that I hac=ve done this year is seeing how the results on here vs C-S-S-A vs CSL all differ, and if CFF had one that too would be different than the other others.  Each site seems to have a slightly different opinion of women and heavily favor a few celebs more so than the others.
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA