Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Nadine Mulkerrin and Amanda Clapham  (Read 7779 times)

donut_plains

Nadine Mulkerrin and Amanda Clapham
« on: November 19, 2018, 07:26:04 PM »
Nadine Mulkerrin and Amanda Clapham: A successful experiment

FF cons, toys,

A loud sigh left Nadine Mulkerrin’s soft red lips. She looked in the mirror appearing absolutely stunning to herself in black lacy underwear, suspenders and stockings. She had even gone with black six inch platform peep toe high heels for even more sex appeal. She had taken care to do her long black hair perfectly, putting it up with seductive bangs to highlight her flawless makeup and beautiful face.

The reason for the sigh was that she was holding a ten inch skin coloured strap on dildo which she didn’t feel was necessarily needed. It was her boyfriend’s birthday and while she was always happy to dress up for him, his birthday request for her to fuck him in the ass was something Nadine wasn’t entirely thrilled by. But it was his birthday and she loved making them extra special.

Nadine also didn’t want to appear like a prude. She loved sex and would do almost anything. It had caught her by surprise though that a man would want something like this. She could understand the point with two women, but not so much a man and a woman.

Slowly Nadine put it on to her pelvis and did up the the thin leather belts to hold it in place. The artificial cock stood proudly in complete contrast to the rest of her garments. Not only did the skin colour contrast with the black lingerie she was wearing, the strap on’s overt tone was completely countering her elegant style.

Nadine took one last look at herself in the mirror, trying to look past the strap on and at her lingerie. She was stunning. Apart from the strap on.

“Oh well,” she thought, thinking she should remove it all together and just leave it in her dressing room. She would go home in a jacket and just fuck the brains out of her boyfriend when she got through the door and he’d be none the wiser she had even gotten this far.

All of a sudden the door to Nadine’s dressing room burst open. Nadine turned round all of a sudden to see the blonde hair of Amanda Clapham spinning as she turned to close the door with a slam. She was giggling excitedly as she locked the door and leaned up against it.

“You’ve got to come out sometime!” Nadine recognised the voice as Stephanie Waring, Amanda’s on screen mother.

“I can spend all day in here!” responded Amanda laughing loudly.

Nadine was frozen as she looked at Amanda breathing heavily. Amanda was wearing a black frilly negligee, stockings and peep toe platform high heels. She had her long wavy blonde hair down and her makeup done for TV. Nadine remembered that Amanda was filming a scene with her on screen boyfriend where she waiting at a hotel for a sex filled weekend. 

However, this thought quickly passed as she remained frozen, desperately hoping Amanda wouldn’t turn round. Nadine hoped that she wouldn’t even notice she was in the room and would just leave to continue her messing around with Stephanie.

“Sorry about this. I need a place to hide.” Amanda said, still breathing heavily. Stephanie was just trying to pinch my…”

It was at that moment Amanda had turned round to address Nadine. She was stunned as she saw her friend standing in gorgeous lingerie with a big strap on attached to her pelvis. Instantly she stopped laughing as she took a deep breath in.

Nadine didn’t know what to say. This was her worst nightmare, getting caught wearing a strap on. She tried to think of some way to explain herself.

“It’s not what it looks like,” Nadine blurted out, immediately encountering the same problem she had just faced of what to say. “I eh… I was just… Greg wants me to fuck him in the ass for his birthday!” she said eventually, simultaneously relieved to offer some explanation but also ruing the fact she had shared her boyfriends most intimate desires.

The look of worry never left Nadine’s face as she looked at Amanda for some sign of what she was thinking. After a few agonising seconds, a small smirk appeared on the blonde’s face as she raised her eyebrow in amusement.

“I was trying it on,” said Nadine begging Amanda not to think she was ridiculous. “I’m not sure I can go through with it anyway.”

Amanda laughed again, struggling to contain herself with her current situation. “Aww, come on, you should do it. And besides it suits you!!!” Amanda smirked again, sniggering as she spoke.

“Amanda can you just go outside and forget this ever happened. I’m embarrassed enough.” Nadine pleaded with Amanda.

“Aww don’t be like that,” laughed Amanda, her attempts to stifle her amusement failing somewhat. She looked up at Nadine who looked exasperated. She wasn’t enjoying herself as much as Amanda clearly was. However, seeing her friend in distress, her giggles abated a bit and she found herself concerned for her friend. She found herself asking with only a hint of laughter and some empathy, “Why can’t you do it?”

“Amanda just go,” said Nadine as she sighed again.

“No no, tell me…” Amanda said, putting on her sympathetic face as best she could.

Nadine felt her fight leaving her. She couldn’t be anymore deflated in this moment. It was clear Amanda wasn’t going anywhere. She gave another loud sigh as the last bit of resistance left her before she gave up completely.

“I’m not sure I can do this,” said Nadine. “I mean how am I even supposed to make this good. I have no idea what I’m doing even thinking of this.” She looked up at the ceiling as the weight of the dildo pushed on her pelvis, reminding her it was there.

“You look gorgeous Nadine. A total sex bomb!” smiled Amanda, comforting Nadine a little.

“It’s not so much that, it’s how do I actually do this. I’ve never done it before.”

“Nadine, I’m sure Greg will love the fact you’re even trying. And as hot as you look I’m sure it’ll be fantastic.”

“You think?”

“I know” said Amanda coming closer. She put her hand on Nadine’s shoulder, providing more comfort.

Nadine looked up at her. “Thank you,” she said feeling a bit better. She was now less embarrassed but her anxieties about the strap on still stood. “I just don’t know where to start.”

“Well just do what guys love,” said Amanda. “They love to see hot women sucking cock.” Amanda smiled. “Why don’t you wait on the couch at home and when Greg walks in, make sure you’re giving the strap on the best blowjob you’ve ever given.”

Amanda looked down at the strap on and her eyes widened. She realised just now how good how her co-star really looked. And that big hard cock was looking very appealing. Slowly she felt herself dropping to her knees.

“Something like this,” she whispered not fully realising what she was doing, feeling her mouth almost magnetically attracted to the shaft.

Nadine watched as her friend slowly descended in front of her, Amanda’s lips quivering. She found it alluring, although she never realised what was going on either. She stood motionless, looking down, seeing her friend’s impressive cleavage from above, not aware of how it was drawing her in too.

Amanda’s mouth eventually got to the fake cock and immediately kissed it softly. She then did it again before opening her her soft lips and took the cock into her mouth. Amanda gently moved her head forward, stroking the cock with her succulent lips. She then tilted her head, holding the shaft in her mouth and looked up at Nadine, her big blue eyes staring straight at the brunette’s pretty face.

Nadine hadn’t moved, her green eyes just fixed on what was going on down below. Amanda’s movements were hypnotic, capturing Nadine like never before. The way the blonde gently bobbed back and forth, it made her feel relaxed. Nadine was also captured by the blonde’s deep cleavage appearing when she slid back along the strap on.

A small grin appeared on Nadine’s face as Amanda started to add in a twirling motion with each motion. She was now taking the cock deep but still managing to maintain eye contact with Nadine. A slurping sound also escaped the blonde’s mouth as she put in more effort.

Nadine felt a tingle through her body as she became more and more excited. She was getting more and more in to this feeling her hips give an involuntary shove as she wanted to fuck her friend’s slutty mouth.

Amanda felt it and wriggled back with a grin. She swung her long blonde hair out of her way before enveloping the cock once more, sucking the plastic shaft hard. Getting her hair back allowed her to reach up and slip the straps of her negligee over her shoulders. She then pulled it down exposing her big round tits for Nadine.

Nadine’s eyes lit up, seeing her friend’s big full breasts exposed below her. They jiggled slightly with each backward motion, drawing Nadine in further.

The reaction of Nadine’s face was all Amanda needed to see. She backed off the blowjob making sure to let Nadine ogle her chest.

“Mmm that was good,” the blonde exclaimed, “A good blowjob should provide excellent lube.”

Nadine had completely forgot about her initial dilemma and this chat poured some cold water on the heat building inside.

Nadine didn’t say anything but Amanda could tell she’d made a small slip. She didn’t want her fun to end and proceeded to her next act, making sure Nadine focused on her as a woman rather than thinking about her boyfriend.

Nadine was still ogling Amanda’s big round titties despite her new unsureness in the situation. She couldn’t help but feel more aroused as Amanda cupped them, holding them up to the strap on. Amanda resumes staring at Nadine’s pretty face as she enveloped the cock with her round tits and squeezed them round the shaft. She then back to slide her tits up and down the strap on slowly, making sure the tip just poked out the top.

“I love having a big hard cock between my tits,” said Amanda seductively as she fucked the shaft.

Nadine was mesmerised. It wasn’t giving her direct pleasure but the sight was overwhelmingly erotic. She loved how hot Amanda looked, holding her own tits as the glimmering dildo poked in between the fleshy mounds.

“Go ahead, fuck them,” Amanda asked as the words woke Nadine from her dream like state.

With an initial gentle thrust of the hips Nadine began to fuck Amanda’s tits. She instantly fell in love with the motion which caused the dildo tip to appear from Amanda’s deep cleavage. She loved it so much that she drew back and thrust again causing the same thing to happen. Without as long of a pause she did the same again, this time with slightly more force.

A beaming smile came from Nadine’s face as she started to build up a rhythm between the fleshy mounds. She was starting to get the hang of this.

Amanda let out a small groan to indicate her approval at Nadine’s new confidence. “Mmm yeah that feels so good.” As she spoke she shut her eyes momentarily as if going to a higher level of enjoyment. She could feel the excitement starting to build in her body.

Nadine’s body was tingling all over too as she got into a steady pace. She loved fucking her friend’s glorious tits and it was reflected in the tingling excitement in her body. Nadine felt her pussy moisten with time as her legs felt both strong and weak as they allowed her to keep thrusting her hips. She looked down and realised she still had on her bra and reached round to unclasp it. She managed this without breaking rhythm or gaze as she looked down on Amanda with happiness as the lacy bra fell down her arms before she tossed it away.

Nadine has beautiful round tits. They were smaller but still a nice handful with rock hard nipples. Just to add a bit more to the sensation spreading through her body, Nadine cupped her small tits with hands feeling their flesh before running her hands over them feeling her nipples poke through the spaces between her fingers. It gave Nadine a gentle burst of pleasure as she played with herself, all the while managing to fuck Amanda.

“You naughty fucking slut,” Amanda cooed as she watched the beautiful Nadine play with her tits. “Playing with your titties while you fuck mine. It’s so hot!”

By this stage Amanda just needed to stay still as Nadine forcefully fucked her mounds. She looked up loving the sight of what she had created all the while pushing her own tits tightly onto the moving artificial cock. Amanda loved holding her own tits and was even more thrilled by the feel of something fucking them. Even though it was an artificial cock, it felt incredible and what made it extra special was the sight of the beautiful Nadine Mulkerrin doing the fucking.

“I love fucking you and your tits. This strap on is the best thing ever!” exclaimed Nadine catching herself by surprise.

Another surprise followed as Amanda spoke “Well fuck me properly then!”

Nadine was slightly taken aback as Amanda stood up while she was left thrusting at air. However Amanda quickly pulled her negligee gown taking her black lace panties with it. Nadine didn’t have to ask and knew instinctively what Amanda was wanting. She only caught a quick glimpse of Amanda’s sexy body, but enough to see her toned stomach and shaved wet pussy before Amanda turned round and presented herself.

A buzz went through Nadine as she lined up her strap on with her friend’s glistening pussy. She loved how the cock felt in her hand now, especially as it was wet with with Amanda’s blowjob work earlier. She pushed forward slowly, feeling resistance as she parted Amanda’s pussy lips.

“MMmm,” moaned Amanda.

Before starting to thrust, Nadine took hold off Amanda’s waist. The electricity she felt as she got to touch the blonde’s skin almost brought her to orgasm. It was so soft and supple. And she loved how the two were now connected.

Nadine then pushed the strap on all the way in feeling who smoothly it glides into the tight space. She then tentatively came back, taking care not to come out. She squeezed at Amanda’s waist as she tried again, trying to going like before.

Amanda who was bent over from the waist to about thirty degrees flicked her hair over to her right allowing her to turn her head and reassure Nadine while checking her out.

“That feels so good,” Amanda encouraged, smiling nicely. “Keep going.”

Nadine gave a smile as she slowly started to pump a bit harder and faster. She tightly held Amanda’s waist feeling both of them tottering on their peep toe high heels. Amanda was also aware of the balancing act while in high heels and looked forward to allow Nadine a more stable base to build up on.

Slowly Nadine was coordinating her thrusts with pulling Amanda onto the strap on. Nadine started to feel her thighs against Amanda’s skin with every push giving a little extra tingle to the brunette. As she fucked harder, she was aware of the distinctive slapping sound of her pelvis colliding Amanda’s cute round ass. Nadine was delighted to see it jiggle slightly with each thrust.

Amanda’s pleasure was also building as she let Nadine take control. All she wanted was her friend to continue fucking her.

“Oh fuck! That feels so hot!” Amanda said between breaths as she felt her tits start to bounce around her chest. Despite the extra movement, the lesbian lovers now felt more balanced and the effort to stay upright in heels was replaced with a feeling of sexiness. Both girls loved how high heels made them feel and look and the fact that they added to the experience greatly was not lost on either of them.

Nadine was now really fucking Amanda hard. She loved how easily the strap on slid in and out of her and how Amanda moaned and groaned with pleasure. The slapping of her thighs on Amanda’s ass was familiar but seemed much better when she was the one generating it. She felt herself getting more and more turned on, her own pussy tingling with excitement.

“Oh yeah!” Amanda moaned. “That’s it! Keep doing that.” The blonde was close to orgasm, loving the feel of Nadine fucking her from behind. She loved how her ass felt every time Nadine tapped it when she thrust in to her. She loved the feeling of the cock parting her wet insides with each thrust. And she loved how her tits bounced with each thrust.

“Fuck me! Fuuuccckkk!”

Suddenly, a huge orgasm erupted through Amanda’s body, massively amplifying the sensations she already felt. She felt all her muscles spasm in pleasure, particularly her legs which felt unsteady again as she balanced in her high heels. Instead of being a participant she was now prisoner to Nadine’s will, she just had to take the ride.

Amanda’s pussy tightened and contracted round the shaft, causing more and more pleasure for Amanda. She was rigid. She was only managing to sway gently, only her boobs still bouncing around thanks to Nadine. She was in heaven.

“Uhhh! Uhhh! Fuck!” groaned Amanda as Nadine continued to hammer her.

Nadine felt a huge rush of pride, she was thrilled at being able to make Amanda to orgasm, something she knew a lot of guys wouldn’t be able to do. And to make Amanda cum so hard, it really turned her on. She felt great but maybe not quite as great as Amanda.

There was a last deep breath in from the blonde as her body started to come down from the high. The tingle that was still present though made Amanda feel incredible, and she was slowly more able to move again having been locked rigid with her orgasm. At the same time, Nadine had become slower as she tried to force the strap on as deep as it would go.

Giggling with happiness, Nadine gently pulled out of Amanda’s body, seeing the dick was dripping wet. The blonde turned to face her partner as soon as she could, still trying to get all her energy back. All she could too was grin manically, something that Nadine found adorable.

“That was fun!” beamed Nadine, catching a full view of Amanda’s hot naked body for the first time in a while.

All Amanda could do and wanted to do was pull Nadine in for a passionate kiss. Grabbing the smaller woman by the waist Amanda pulled her in, feeling Nadine’s soft lips on hers as she closed her eyes. The pair kissed passionately and hard, fuelled by the thrill of their first lesbian sex act. Another advantage of the kiss was that the pair’s breasts touched, reigniting further passion between the pair. Nadine could help but love the feel of Amanda’s big pillowy breasts pushing against her hard nipples while Amanda loved the feel Nadine gave by squashing her pert tits into hers.

As the kids progressed Amanda’s hand snaked round Nadine’s back, giving a sensuous tickle to the soft skin. Nadine didn’t know how but within a second or two Amanda had one handedly undone the buckle holding her strap on up. The sound of the toy that had given so much hitting the ground was disappointing to Nadine but she was excited to find out what was happening next. As she was dragged over to the couch, she felt the strap that was resting on her foot slide off before realising Amanda had taken her panties off too. “God this woman’s good!” she thought to herself still locked in a steamy embrace with her friend.

Nadine’s pussy tingled with excitement as Amanda pulled her onto the couch. They were still kissing but the sitting position had caused their bodies to separate. The loss of skin to skin contact was something both girls were eager to fix but only one of them knew how that was going to be achieved in a suitably sexual manner.

Nadine felt Amanda’s hands running down her arms, gently down her waist and on to her stockinged thighs. While the move added excitement, Nadine was practically begging for them to be on the inside rather than outside of her legs where they currently were. She then felt them pull apart her legs hitching a knee up and forcing the brunette to put one of her heels into the couch. This slightly awkward position broke the kiss and for the first time in a while Nadine genuinely wasn’t sure what to do. However she trusted Amanda completely and was willing to pause the passion for a moment for the promise of things to come.

Amanda gave a lewd grin at Nadine as she looked her hungrily up and down.

“Have you ever scissored anyone?” Amanda asked, already knowing the answer.

Nadine gave a slightly puzzled look. “I don’t even know what that is!”

Amanda gave another lewd smile, staring the brunette hungrily in the eyes. She didn’t answer but proceeded to force a leg under Nadine’s bent knee and her other leg over Nadine’s outstretched one. With an awkward wriggle, Amanda pushed her pelvis in Nadine’s, causing their wet pussies to touch to touch for the briefest of moments.

This slight touch was enough to send Nadine crazy. It felt so hot to feel Amanda’s most intimate area against hers. She also loved how their legs entwined, allowing the top of their thighs skin to skin contact again. Nadine leaned back slightly pushing herself forward something Amanda was pleased to see and mirrored.

With a gentle touch, Amanda made contact with Nadine again and slowly began to circle her pelvis. This new sensation was incredible to Nadine as she felt her friend’s wet fold and big clit running over her own. With each motion a new pleasure was given, particularly when the pair’s clits met. Nadine briefly closed her eyes as overwhelming pleasure returned.

“Fuck! That feels so good!”

Amanda chose not to verbally reply to her friend and rather concentrated on increasing the pleasure. She began to speed up slightly and because the lovers had found comfort she was able to apply more pressure. She could hear Nadine’s breathing quicken as the pleasure built inside her. She wanted to directly stare at her friend’s chest but holding the more innocent girl’s gaze was probably just as satisfying. She loved how she was making Nadine feel.

Nadine looked into Amanda’s big blue eyes with lust. She wanted the blonde to pleasure her so badly. She just thought Amanda looked so hot, her legs spread in stockings and her big tits on display just in front of her. She was gorgeous.

Without even knowing she was doing it, Nadine had started to rub gyrate her hips as well, only realising when she felt increased pleasure flood her body. She was getting so close to the biggest orgasm of her life.

Nadine wanted it so badly. The pair were tribbing faster and harder. Nadine also wanted Amanda to cum again, something she could feel the blonde was close to by the sheer heat and wetness coming from her pussy.

Nadine lunged forward, taking advantage of the stability the pair had established. She was able to keep gyrating by digging her heel into the couch and pulling her legs round Amanda to stabilise herself both of which added to her feeling of satisfaction. She adored to fucking in high heels and feeling they gave.

With the new physical closeness, Nadine was able to reach out a hand to take a prize she had wanted for so long, Amanda’s tits. She used her palm to smother Amanda’s bouncing breast and then gave a squeeze of the flesh with fingers. She loved the fullness of the soft round mound which was countered by the hard erect nipple.

“Mmm,” moaned Amanda, who appreciated Nadine’s love for her tits. Realising she could do the same Amanda sat up and reached over to Nadine and held her breast in her hand. It was smaller but the hard nipple and weighty flesh felt so great in her palm, just as if they were made for each other.

“That feel so nice,” said Nadine as she continued to gyrate against Amanda’s open legs and wet pussy. Both girls were so close and were now looking each other dead in the eyes, communicating their desire for each other through lustrous stares.

Suddenly, a flood of pleasure ripped through Nadine as her whole body seized in orgasm. She broke the look as she shut her eyes and held her breath as she had the biggest orgasm she’d ever known. She loved the feel of being between the gorgeous Amanda’s legs, having her pussy rubbed by the blonde’s whilst also getting and giving the same treatment to their chests. She could feel the soles of her feet push on to her high heels reminding her of the great feeling they provided.

A sudden rush from Amanda’s pussy sparked Nadine off again, barely able to breath she tried to savour every sensation bounding through her body. Unlike Nadine, Amanda was able to keep her body moving through her orgasm, keeping the pleasure coming for both of them. She was also able to keep looking at her lover, getting just as much satisfaction from seeing Nadine reach a huge orgasm as she was from her own.

As Amanda’s orgasm started to subside she slowed down, aware that Nadine would do the same. A slow breathe left Nadine’s mouth as she suddenly felt able to release the tension in her chest. She then opened her pretty green eyes taking a moment to readjust after the intensity of the fucking. However, her lust filled Starr was now replaced with adulation to the women who had opened up a whole new world to her. Amanda grinned back knowingly.

“That was intense!” giggled Nadine as she leaned in to Amanda in a tender hug, their naked chests finally getting close contact.

“Mmm you’re telling me,” Amanda agreed wrapping her arms round Nadine’s body, loving the feel of the soft skin.

Nadine had found a place to rest as she stared out into the room, her eyes catching the strap on lying on the floor.

“Shit! Greg!” Nadine shot up. “I was meant to be home by now. It is his birthday after all.” Nadine looked apologetically at Amanda, indicating she wanted to stay.

“Well I’m sure all we be forgiven when you blame me for being late.” Amanda smiled at Nadine who was initially a bit confused. “If we both turn up in lingerie that is…” Both girls beamed happily at each other.

Cadeauxxx

Re: Nadine Mulkerrin and Amanda Clapham
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:44:43 AM »
Terrific work. You still have great talent and skill, you always did. I'm honored and grateful we still get to appreciate your fine work.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

OMEGA15

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »
You've done a great job here with two ladies I've never seen in a story before.

donut_plains

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 03:10:54 AM »
Thanks for reading guys! Your feedback means a lot

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA