Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Florence Pugh  (Read 6576 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Florence Pugh
« on: September 20, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »

Biography:

Florence Pugh (born 3 January 1996) is an English actress. She made her debut in the mystery film The Falling (2014) and gained recognition for her leading role as an unhappily married woman in the independent drama Lady Macbeth (2016). Her performance in the latter won her the BIFA Award for Best Actress. She also drew critical praise for her leading role in the miniseries The Little Drummer Girl (2018).

Pugh's international breakthrough came in 2019 with her portrayals of wrestler Paige in the biographical sports film Fighting with My Family, an emotionally troubled woman in the horror film Midsommar, and Amy March in the period film Little Women. For the lattermost, she received nominations for an Academy Award and a BAFTA Award. Pugh was awarded the Trophée Chopard at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival.

Stories on the Site:

All Star College Chapter 8 by MaxwellLord and Slyguy

Anal Cabin in the Woods by Calibur009

Celebrity Swallowed Ch. 10 by DarkSwordsman

DigitalFlixxx Preview Special Celebrity Blowbangs by Calibur009

Don’t Worry Darling – The "Real" Story by Cptstrwrs

The Great British Orgy Pt. 3 by DarkSwordsman

[url=https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=3463.msg48105#msg48105]Famous Women Go Dark Episode 1
by Calibur009

Fuck Talk Chapter 6 by Calibur009

Wet Dreams on Sixty-Nine Street Chapter 1 by Calibur009

Wet Dreams on Sixty-Nine Street Chapter 2 by DarkSwordsman

Media:

Photos
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 12:12:51 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA