Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Yvonne Strahovski  (Read 6169 times)

Cadeauxxx

Yvonne Strahovski
« on: December 16, 2020, 05:43:55 AM »

Biography:

Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski (born 30 July 1982), known professionally as Yvonne Strahovski (/strəˈhɒvski/), is an Australian actress. She is best known for her roles as CIA Agent Sarah Walker in the NBC spy drama series Chuck (2007–2012), Hannah McKay in the Showtime drama series Dexter (2012–2013), and CIA Agent Kate Morgan in the Fox event series 24: Live Another Day (2014). She had a supporting role in The Guilt Trip (2012). She stars as Serena Joy Waterford in the Hulu drama series The Handmaid's Tale (2017–present), for which she has received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination.

Strahovski's other notable works include Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers (2010), Killer Elite (2011), I, Frankenstein (2014), The Astronaut Wives Club (2015), Manhattan Night (2016), He's Out There (2018), and The Predator (2018). She has also voiced Miranda Lawson in the Mass Effect video game series and Batwoman in the animated superhero film Batman: Bad Blood (2016).

Stories on the Site:

Comic Con Virgin Day One by Robertdoc

The Getaway by DarkSwordsman

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 05:44:26 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, TSnaker

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA