Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Torrie Wilson  (Read 1772 times)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Torrie Wilson
« on: January 03, 2021, 09:56:37 AM »

Biography:

Torrie Anne Wilson (born July 24, 1975) is an American model, fitness competitor, blogger, actress and retired professional wrestler. She is best known for her time in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE, previously the World Wrestling Federation) under her real name Torrie Wilson.

As a fitness competitor, Wilson won the Miss Galaxy competition in 1999. Shortly after, she was signed by World Championship Wrestling (WCW), where she stayed from 1999 until 2000. In 2001, she began appearing on World Wrestling Federation (WWF) television as part of The Invasion (by WCW, of the [then-] WWF) storyline. Her most high-profile storyline took place in 2003 when she feuded with Dawn Marie. Wilson has also been a part of the all-female stable (i.e., a group of storyline-associated characters), known as Vince's Devils, which ended its run in 2006.

Aside from pro wrestling, Wilson has been on the cover of several magazines, including FHM and Playboy (which Wilson posed for twice, one featuring both Wilson and Sable).

On April 6, 2019, Wilson was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Stories on the Site:

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies by daxg2001

The Bod Squad Episode 11 (A Raw Deal) by The Squad Leader

Harem Visions: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by KMB
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:06:07 AM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA