Poll

Would you be down forthis game?

Hell yeah!
18 (100%)
Hell nah!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: April 26, 2021, 11:52:29 PM

Author Topic: Lotto Dream Girl - Scarlett Johanson  (Read 20429 times)

TexSex

Lotto Dream Girl - Scarlett Johanson
« on: April 06, 2021, 11:52:29 PM »
I could not believe my luck when i won the powerball lottery! I had 998 Million reasons to do cartwheels, though. Well...510 after good ole uncle sam got his cut. I decided i could live on that.

I held on to my winnings for a year. I continued going in to work and acted like everything was normal...which it most assuredly was not!  I finally decided to start using some of the money.  I invested 100 Million, got a 500 thousand home on 350 acres, got a new truck, went to Italy for a month and it was on my flight home that an idea hit me. 

When i got home i made a few calls, did some research and sent out some offers.  I sent out an offer of 1 Million to a certain number of celebrities to come spend an hour at my house playing blackjack.  Of course it would be strip blackjack and the winner or winners would get 10 million to stay with me for one week, with sex the primary objective there.

The night came.  All my preperations were made, i had no idea who would show up, if any of them, but i prepared as if all of them would.  It was good that i did, as things turned out.

One by one they arrived until, seated around my dining room table were: Scarlett Johanson, Jennifer Aniston, Alexandria Daddario, Diora Baird, and Kaley Cuoco. Five women in all. Five of the hottest females on this planet!  And the fun begins.

I cleared my throat and somehow managed to talk though completely flustered by all the gorgeousness gathered around me.  "Good evening. You will find briefcases with your money under your chair. There is plenty champagne so feel free to drink all you want.  We all know why we are here so lets just get to it shall we?" I dealt the first hand.

"Now, keep in mind, i am taking an article of clothing from the top two hands of each round.  The first woman with nothing on is the 25 million dollar winner."

The first hand started off with a bang as Jennifers 21, Scarlet and Dioras 17's took the first round. Jennifer came to my seat and put her high heeled foot on my thigh. I untied and slid off her shoe. She sat down and was followed by Scarlett who put her high heel on my thigh and i removed it.  Diora came to my side and i took off her shoe, as well.

I quickly dealt the cards again.  Scarlett and Alexandra's 20's as well as Jennifer's 21 took that round. Scarlet came over and placed her other heeled foot on my thigh and i removed it. I removed Jennifer's other shoe as well.  Finally, Alexandra had me slip off her shoe.  So, now, if the right woman won the next round i could be looking at a bra or panty.

I was getting excited as I dealt the next hand.  Scarlet and Alexandra pulled down 21's while Kaley got a 20.  I had Kaley come over first and I slid her shoe off.  I took off Alexandra's other shoe and had Scarlett sit on my lap.  She lightly kissed me and when she pulled back she rose her arms up.  I grabbed her tank top and rose it over her stomach, her ample white bra clad cleavage, over her beautiful face and off.  I tossed it aside and she kissed me again while i let my hands roam over her back. 

I had a semi erection when the next hand was dealt.  Diora's 20 and Kaley's 19 won this round.  Both super hot women sat on my lap and kissed each other while I took off their other shoes.  My erection was full after watching that show!  Wow!

I slid the cards to the competitors.  On this hand Jennifer got a 21 and Kaley got a 20.  Jennifer smiled at me, " why don't you take Kaleys top off first?"  I had no problem with that and neither did Kaley as she jumped on my lap and kissed me as i slid her tank off revealing a red bra doing its best to hide her breasts.  She stood up and continued kissing me as Jennifer sat on my lap.  She grabbed one side of her tank top and I the other.  We raised it over her very tight stomach and she pulled my head away from Kaley so i could see as her top cleared her chest and I saw that she was not wearing a bra.  Her beautiful breasts exposed for all to see. 

Kaley laughed and said, "you slut" as she finished removing her top.  I wasn't saying a word.  I was too busy kissing, licking and sucking on her golden mounds.  Kaley cupped the breast I was currently not occupied with and said, "not bad."  Jennifer kissed me then stood so we could continue the game.

I fumbled the cards to the players.  My eyes were distracted by the magnificance of Jennifer's jugs.  I almost giggled when Jennifer won the next hand with a 20.  Scarlet, Diora and Kaley each had 19.  Diora sat on my lap first and she kissed me as i pulled her tank top over her mammoth beige bra clad cleavage.  Her top hit the floor and my lips hit her cleavage.  She pulled my head into her heaving bosom  A scant few seconds later she went back to her seat. 

Scarlet and Kaley stood on either side of me.  They looked at me seductively and began kissing.  Their tongues reaching out to caress the others.  I eased Scarlet's elastic shorts over her hips, her tight ass and down the length of her sexy legs.  She stepped out of them without taking her lips from Kaley's.  I unhooked Kaley's skirt and slid it off her tanned and tight body.  While the girls kissed, i caressed and squeezed their asses and kissed their g-stringed hips and their mounds and inhaled their sweet aroma.  They knelt down and we had a three way french kiss which was very hot!

"Alright you two. My turn", said Jennifer.  She slid in next to me and I unfastened her skirt.  She turned to face away from me and I slid her skirt over her gorgeous g-string covered ass then let it fall to the floor.  I grabbed her hips and buried my face between her firm ass cheeks.  She grabbed my hands and planted them on her tits so I caressed them, gently squeezed them and rubbed her pert nipples.  I didn't want her to sit down but she had to or the game would not finish.  My hard on was telling me it had to finish, too.

Kaley and Scarlet each ended up with 20's and Alexandria got 19.  Alexandria sat on my lap and kissed me while i unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse and pulled it off to show her huge, creamy beige covered breasts.  I kissed and caressed her cleavage for a bit then felt Scarlet and Kaley by my sides. 

Alexandria got up and the two goddesses each sat on one of my legs a piece facing each other.  The girls took turns kissing me and kissing each other while I unfastened Scarlet's  bra then Kaley's.  I slipped Scarlett's bra off to reveal her very big, very firm, milky breasts with pink areolas and nipples.  Kaley's hands went to her beautiful tits and they kissed as I took Kaley's bra off.  Her tits were just as big as scarlet's, tanned and very firm.  The girls turned slightly towatd me so that i jad one of each of their boobs on my lips.  I kissed and licked them while massaging their asses at the same time.  The girls just kept kissing and moaning their approval.  With my erection threatening to burst through my shorts i had to continue the game.

Diora and Alexandria won with 20 and 19 respectively.  I didn't waste time.  I practically ripped both girls shorts off their bodies and squeezed and playfully slapped their gorgeous asses.  I really wanted what was inside those g-strings so i kept dealing.

Diora and Alexandria.won that hand with a 19 and 21 respectively.  Those two gorgeous women came and sat on my lap just as Scarlet and Kaley had done.  I very eagerly unhooked both of their boulder holders and set free the boulders within them.  Dioras natural 32DD's are unbelievably perky with pink areolas and nipples.  Alexandria's natural 32D's, which prove not all D's are created equal because they look just as big as Dioras,  Her breasts were milky white, very full with pink areolas and nipples. 

It did not take long for me to bury my face in their humongous jugs!  I was in absolute heaven as I kissed, licked, sucked and kneaded their magnificent melons.  It took a while before i could tear myself away from those mammaries but eventually I did. 

I looked around the table at the 5 topless, absolutely stunning women and thought this next hand would decide who I get to have sex with for the week.  "Ok", I said," for the final hand, only the winner gets naked. So it's winner takes all."

"Yeah. All 10" from the looks of it" said Kaley as she pointed to the rather large bulge in my shorts.  We all laughed at that.

IThe hand was dealt and i waited with baited breath for the results.  The cards were all laid out on the table.  Diora had 17, Alexandra had 19, Kaley had 18, Jennifer had 20 and Scarlett had 21. So over the next week I was going to have sex with Scarlett Johanson! Diora, Jennifer, Kaley and Alexandria began getting dressed and I was dissapointed in that.  Those ladies would have indeed been fun to play with.  I turned my attention to the incredibly sexy woman before me.

"Alright Scarlett!  I want to turn this house into a nudist colony over the next week.  I want you to take off your panties then come take off my clothes.  Then we will both be naked for the week."

"Before we begin, there is the small matter of the money.  I believe you said $25 million for the week, asked Scarlett? 

"Indeed I did.  I was prepared in case there were multiple winners.  In fact, if you will consider staying for a month, ill throw in another 25 Million."  She slid her panties of to reveal her bald mound, smiled at me, smelled her panties then threw them at me and said "you have yourself a deal."

She sat on my lap and kissed me before stripping my shirt off.  She kissed me again and pressed her big tits against my chest.  She kissed her way down to my chest and gently nibbled on my nipples as her hands gripped the waistband of my shorts.  She had me stand up and in one motion took off my shorts and underwear together.  My rock hard erection almost pulled her in the eye!

She pulled a Black Widow move on me and ended up standing on her hands in front of me, taking my swollen member into her warm mouth and proceeded to suck my dick.  Her bald pussy was inches from my face.  I can take a hint!  I grabbed her sexy ass and pulled her to me.  She let out a stifled moan when my tongue found her clit.  I was writing her clit over with as much enthusiasm as she was showing my cock.  I slid two fingers into her warm, wet, incredibly tight snatch and she almost came right then.  She did cum when i slid a thumb into her ass.  She removed me from her mouth and screamed as a wave of pleasure rocked her gorgeous body.  She slumped to the floor until her orgasm subsided.

"Why don't we take this to the hot tub?"  Breathlessly, she agreed.  I grabbed more champagne and we went to the hot tub located on my back porch.  We didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us as my nearest neighbors were 2 miles away and i lined my property with aspen's.

I helped her step into the tub and i followed after her.  I poured us another glass of bubbly and nestled in beside her.  She super her drink then said," if that dick of yours is add talented as your tongue, I may never leave this place!"  We laughed.

"Well, there's only one way to find that out" i said.  She replied,"I was hoping you would say that!"  She reached around me to put her glass on the edge and she straddled me at the same time.  I hardly had time to react when she grabbed my swollen member and inserted it into her hot, wet pussy.  We both moaned as inch by inch she slowly impaled herself on me.  When I was completely inside her and her beautiful ass was testing on my lap we looked into each other's eyes and I couldn't help but kiss her!  Our tongues caressed the others and Scarlett started slowly sliding up and down my dick.  My hands involuntarily went to her hips, over her sexy back and down to her perfect ass.  I helped her ride my hard on and she started picking up her pace.

My lips left hers and traveled down to her incredible breasts which were bouncing with each penetration.  I kissed, kicked and nibbled her nipples as they bounced in my face.  We were both moaning at the intense pleasure we were giving each other.  She was slamming her body onto my cock now and moaning intensely as my pole slid completely into her snatch.  She was bouncing on me with enough force to jiggle her mouthwatering mammaries. 

I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was close.  She beat me to the punch, though.  She screamed " Fuuuuuuuccccckkkk mmmmeeeeee" as her body arched, her pussy tightened around my dick and her while body trembled as wave upon wave of pleasure shot through it.  I started to pull out before i came but she clung to me and stuttered "Nnno. In s side me."  She didn't have to ask me twice!  I held her tight as i thrust my bone into her snatch.  I screamed as intense pleasure shook my whole body and I sprayed her insides with hot cum.  Once my orgasm subsided i kissed her and she relaxed her body against mine.

The next month was a very enjoyable time of taking to Scarlett, getting to know her, laughing with her and banging each other's brains out.  It was a month I will never forget and well worth $50 million!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, diamond_luv, PJDavis20, flawed_existence, LizzyK, Dexter07, MIvory5

Cadeauxxx

Re: Lotto Dream Girl - Scarlett Johanson
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 12:53:27 AM »
First of all; welcome to the site. Thank you for contributing with this story!

Second; I am thrilled to see someone else besides myself and a few others also likes Diora Baird! She is awesome and underrated.

Will you be furthering this story with the poll?
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

Re: Lotto Dream Girl - Scarlett Johanson
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 07:21:53 PM »
This was a fun story, hope you write more but the lotto winner will be broke fast with that kind of spending lol

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA