Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 40397 times)

Calibur009

Re: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2022, 01:29:59 AM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 21
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
Codes: MMFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was a Friday evening in Los Angeles when Brad was sitting at his square-shaped kitchen table with his friend Jeff Irons. And since Jeff owned a pizza place, he had brought over a couple of sausage pizzas and a big salad for their dinner. Brad wore a blue long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. And Jeff was wearing a red polo shirt, black pants, and white sneakers.

“Thanks, Jeff, for the pizza. It is delicious. I can see why Jeff’s Pizza is doing great business.” Brad said as he enjoyed a slice of pie.

“I appreciate that, man. It’s all about the ingredients and love. That’s how you create the perfect pizza. So when are Anna and Aubrey coming over?” Jeff asked before he drank some of his cold beverage.

“They’re running a bit late. But they should be here soon. I have a feeling we’re going to have some real fun when they get here.” Brad replied after he looked at his silver Rolex watch.

Eight minutes later, a black luxury SUV parked in front of Brad’s house. Seconds later, Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza stepped out of the vehicle. The two best friends then walked toward Mr. Steele’s front door. Both women wore matching denim jackets, white tops, black jeans, and ankle boots.

“Aubrey, are you sure this is the right house?” Anna asked.

“Yes, Anna. This was the address he gave me when I spoke to him.” Aubrey replied as she rang the doorbell.

“Okay. But he better live up to what Alison showed us in that video.” Anna responded as she folded her arms.

“I’m sure that he will. Especially with the large meat he was packing.” Aubrey replied with a naughty smile.

“I hear the doorbell. So that should be them now. I’ll be back.” Brad said before he left the kitchen.

A short time later, Mr. Steele returned with Anna & Aubrey. The famous friends took their seats at the dining table. Anna sat next to Brad. And Aubrey sat next to Jeff.

“Welcome, ladies. This is my friend Jeff. And Jeff, I’m sure you know who these two are.” Brad said with a smile.

“Hi, Jeff.” Anna & Aubrey said together.

“Hello, yourselves. It’s great to finally meet you in person, Anna & Aubrey. You two are great in everything. Even Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. That movie is a guilty pleasure of mine.” Jeff replied with a grin.

“Thanks, Jeff. That movie was kind of shitty. But we did have fun. And it felt like we were on vacation since it was filmed in Hawaii.” Anna responded with a laugh.

“Yes, we did. But we did receive a damn good payday for starring in it too.” Aubrey chimed in with her usual deadpan look.

“That’s right, Aubrey. So Brad, how did you and Jeff meet anyway?” Anna asked.

“Sure. We used to work together at Tony’s Limo Service. I was a driver and Jeff worked there as a mechanic. Long story short, when I left to open Steele Repairs, he came to work for me a month later.” Brad replied with a smile.

“Yup. And we have been friends ever since. Then I eventually opened up a pizza place.” Jeff responded.

“True story.” Brad commented with a chuckle.

“Hah! That sounds like the plot for a sitcom.” Aubrey with a slight smile.

“Oh my god! It really does.” Anna replied with a laugh.

“You’re right. Maybe we can sell our story to a Hollywood studio, and they will make a series about it.” Brad responded in a humorous tone.

After they had another laugh, Anna & Aubrey returned to dining on their pizza and salad.

“Well, how do you two know Brad?” Jeff asked.

“Our friend Alison Brie showed us a video of Brad fucking her.” Aubrey replied bluntly and with a sexy smirk.

“That’s right. My jaw dropped when I saw how big his dick was when he was banging Alison.” Anna responded in an excited tone.

“After we witnessed Brad’s huge talent in action. Anna and I knew we just had to meet him. Isn’t that right, Anna.” Aubrey replied.

“Yes, Aubrey. That is the reason why we came over here today. Jeff, do you have a big cock too?” Anna asked with an inquisitive look.

“Damn it! Anna, I wanted to ask him that.” Aubrey replied as she rolled her brown eyes.

“Oops. I’m sorry.” Anna responded with a shoulder shrug and giggle.

“Well, do you have a big dick, Jeff?” Aubrey asked.

“Let’s just say that I do okay with the ladies. I hope that answers your question.” Jeff replied with a confident smile.

“It’s true. I can vouch for my friend’s sexual prowess. You should have seen him in action at his birthday party. Miley, Zoe, and Dua all left here pretty satisfied that day.” Brad chimed in.

“Well, in that case, let’s stop screwing around and get down to business.” Anna said in an excited tone.

“You’re right, Anna. Enough conversation. It’s time for some action.” Aubrey replied with a naughty smile.

The Pitch Perfect actress then dropped to her knees in front of Brad. Once Anna did that, she immediately unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect footlong cock. The petite brunette then gasped at the sight of it. After that, she gripped the base of his lengthy dick and began stroking it.

“Holy shit! Dude, your cock is so fucking huge.” Anna said.

The Into the Woods actress then began licking the tip of Brad’s big dick. After that, she immediately stuffed as much of it as she could into her small but capable mouth. Meanwhile, Aubrey was slurping away at Jeff’s thick eight-inch cock. The Parks & Recreation actress was also caressing his balls with her right hand as well.

“Mmmm! Do you like how I suck your hard dick Jeff? Because I’m enjoying myself.” Aubrey asked as she gave him a blowjob.

“I fucking love it, Aubrey! Your mouth feels so good.” Jeff replied with a smile.

In the meantime, Anna continued her oral assault on Brad’s huge cock. In fact, long ropes of saliva began dripping from her mouth as she attempted to deepthroat his big dick. The Accountant actress even held eight inches in her mouth until she released it with a loud pop.

“Fuck! That was amazing, Anna.” Brad said with an impressed look.

“Oh my god! This is the biggest cock I have ever sucked! I can’t wait for you to fuck me with it.” Anna said with a lustful smile.

Sometime later, Anna & Aubrey were riding Brad & Jeff side by side on the couch. The Get a Job actress had a look of pure joy as she rode Mr. Steele reverse cowgirl. And her big tits bounced up and down as well. As for the Little Hours actress, she was now riding Jeff’s hard cock at a quick pace. And both Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates co-stars let out loud moans of pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! I love bouncing up and down on your huge cock! It feels so good!” Anna cried out with a smile.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep thrusting that hard fucking dick into my pussy! Fuck me!” Aubrey moaned out.

“Yeah! Oh fuck! I love how your big cock stretches out my little pussy! Keep fucking me!” Anna moaned out as she continued to ride Brad.

“Ohhhh! Yes! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me!” Aubrey cried out as she rode Jeff.

After some time, Brad was fucking Aubrey doggystyle on the rug next to her couch. Meanwhile, Jeff was banging Anna in the missionary position on the couch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my pussy with that big fucking cock! I love it!” Aubrey moaned out.

The To-Do List actress then looked back at Brad with nothing but lust in her eyes as he pumped away at her pussy. He then smacked Aubrey’s firm ass and began ramming his cock into her cooze much faster.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!” Aubrey cried out.

Meanwhile, Jeff gripped Anna’s slim and pale legs as he fucked her snatch. Before long, the blonde hunk had the Drinking Buddies actress’ legs over his shoulders and began piledriving her pussy, much to her delight.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Anna moaned out while panting.

As Jeff continued to fuck Anna on the couch, Brad received a blowjob from Aubrey as she rested on her knees. The Ingrid Goes West actress then placed her hands on his muscular legs as she swallowed more of his big cock.

“Mmmm! Oh my god! I love choking on your big cock!” Aubrey said with a smile.

The Legion actress continued to devour Brad’s big dick for some time. She then smacked her pretty face with his saliva-soaked cock a few times. After that, Aubrey returned to blowing him.

“I love just a good cock slap!” Aubrey said with a laugh.

As her friend gave Brad some oral attention, Anna rode Jeff cowgirl. The blonde man also had a firm grip on the Accountant actress’ waist as he thrust into her. And he sucked on her big tits as well.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! I love riding your cock! And keep sucking titties!” Anna cried out with a smile.

Meanwhile, Aubrey was now riding Brad cowgirl as well. The Child’s Play remake actress soon sped up her efforts and rode his dick at a much quicker pace.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! Make me cum on your big fucking cock!” Aubrey moaned out.

Much later, Brad banged Anna from behind as she gave Jeff a blowjob on the couch. The two men continued spit-roasting the Mr. Right actress for some time.

“Ohhhhh! Oh my god! That’s it! Give it to me!” Anna said.

Anna then looked back at Brad as he slammed his huge cock into her pussy. She then smiled and wrapped her pink lips around Jeff’s cock and began sucking it faster. As the two men were double-teaming her friend, Aubrey watched on as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“It’s so fucking hot watching you take both of their cocks. It turns me on so much!” Aubrey said in an aroused tone as she fingered herself.

A few minutes later, Jeff was fucking Aubrey missionary on the couch. He also held onto the back of her smooth legs as he pounded her snatch. And on the left side of the couch, Anna was riding Brad cowgirl and had a big smile on her face as she did so. Not only that, but her big tits were bouncing as she rode Mr. Steele.

“Yes! Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” The Dirty Grandpa actress moaned out as Jeff banged her.

“Ohhhh! Fuck yes! I love riding your huge cock!” The Love Life actress cried out as she rode Brad like an adult film actress.

Aubrey was now wildly riding Jeff’s cock reverse cowgirl. He also sucked on the Latina actress’ perky breasts as well. And Anna was now on her knees with Brad’s huge cock sandwiched between her boobs as she titfucked him.

“Holy shit! I love bouncing up and down on your cock, Jeff. It makes me so fucking wet!” Aubrey moaned out.

“Oh my god! Brad, your big cock feels so good sliding between my tits!” Anna said in an aroused tone.

“Well, Anna, I've always thought you have great tits. So it’s great to finally fuck them.” Brad replied with a laugh.

“Ah! That may be the sweetest thing a guy has ever told me. Now keep fucking my titties.” The Twilight actress responded with a laugh.

Three minutes later, Aubrey gave Jeff a blowjob as he sat on the couch. As she did that, Brad fucked her from behind. Mr. Steele also slapped her booty as he was screwing her. This caused the Life After Beth actress to look back and smile at him.

“Oh my god yes! Keep banging my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Aubrey said before she returned to blowing Jeff.

Sometime later, Brad & Jeff were fucking Anna & Aubrey in the standing doggystyle position as they were bent over the couch. Both women then moaned in pleasure as the two men pounded their pussies non-stop.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Anna cried out as Brad fucked her from behind.

The Pitch Perfect actress even wiggled her small but nice-looking ass a bit. After that, Brad began fucking her pussy even faster.

“Mmhmm! Fuck yes! Give me all of that fat cock! It feels so good!” Aubrey moaned out as Jeff was fucking with all his might.

Soon, the Parks & Recreation actress began to sway her fit body as she looked back at Jeff. The blonde man then slapped her ass and pounded her cooze harder.

After some time, Brad was receiving a double blowjob from Anna & Aubrey as he sat on the couch. Both women were in the doggystyle position as they blew him. Anna was on his right and Aubrey was on his left. As the two hot celebs were giving his big cock a tongue bath, he reached behind them and began squeezing their asses. Seconds later, he reached down and began caressing their pussies as they continued sharing his lengthy dick. Meanwhile, Jeff took a break from the action and watched.

“Mmmm! Yeah! His cock is so good! I love sucking it!” The Scott Pilgrim vs the World actresses said as they were feasting on Brad’s enormous dick.

When Anna & Aubrey were done orally assaulting Mr. Steele’s cock, it was completely drenched with their saliva. After that, they began licking and sucking on Brad’s balls.

“After tonight, I understand why Alison loves your cock so much.” Aubrey said.

“Me too, Aubrey. I’m glad we decided to get in touch with you to set this up.” Anna replied.

“I’m glad you did too. You, ladies are fucking amazing!” Brad responded with a smile.

Three minutes later, Anna & Aubrey were riding Brad & Jeff reverse cowgirl on the couch. The famous brunette duo also rode the two friends’ cocks at a quick pace.

“Ohhhh! Holy fucking shit! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” Anna cried out as she rode Brad.

“Yes! That’s it! I love riding your hard cock! Fuck me!” Aubrey moaned out as she bounced up and down on Jeff’s cock.

After some time, the Scott Pilgrim actresses rested on their knees as Brad & Jeff jerked their cocks for them. Seconds later, Brad shot a load of thick white cum onto Anna’s pretty face. After that, Jeff fired a big cumshot onto Aubrey’s face and some of it landed in her hair as well.

“Wow! You guys really gave me a great fuck today. And no one has ever shot that much cum on my face before. Thanks, Brad!” Anna said with a big smile.

“No problem. I enjoyed it too, Anna.” Brad replied as he gave her a thumbs up.

“Jeff gave me quite a load too.” Aubrey said with a sexy smirk.

“You’re very welcome, Aubrey. I had always wanted to give you a facial. So I’m glad that today it finally happened.” Jeff replied with a proud smile.

One minute later, Anna & Aubrey began making out as their faces were still plastered with cum. After that, they started to 69ing on the couch. Anna was on top, and Aubrey was on the bottom. Brad & Jeff then returned to the kitchen to eat the leftover pizza as the two famous friends went at it.

End of Chapter 21
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 02:10:05 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2022, 08:25:09 AM »
Now that’s what I call a double date! Brad’s a lucky guy, hooking up with these two BFFs. Can’t wait to see who he encounters next.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »
*Updated*

Credit goes to DarkSwordsman for the story idea and suggestions for this chapter.

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 22
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sabrina Carpenter, Joey King & Dove Cameron
Codes: MFFF, MF, FF, Oral, Titfuck, Sex Toy, Anal, Facial, ATM

It was Christmas Eve when Brad and Sabrina Carpenter exited a white Uber. They then began to walk toward her home. Brad wore his signature shades, a black jacket, a blue t-shirt, faded jeans, and white tennis shoes. As for the Girl Meets World actress, her attire consisted of a red Santa cap with faux fur, a long brown overcoat, and black boots.

“Thank you, Brad, for having lunch with me today.” Sabrina said with a smile as she opened the door to her house.

“No problem, Sabrina. I was just going to sit at home and watch Die Hard today. But I am curious about what the early Christmas gift is that you have for me.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

“Don’t worry about it. You’re going to receive your present very soon. So just be patient.” Sabrina responded with a wink before she entered her house.

“This is a nice place you have, Sabrina.” Brad said with an impressed face.

After he looked around the actress/singer’s house, he removed his jacket.

“Thanks. Are you ready to see what I’m wearing underneath my coat?” Sabrina asked with a sly smile.

“Yeah, sure.” Brad replied with a head nod.

The Fast Times singer then unbuttoned her coat. Seconds later, the five-foot blonde revealed that she had on the same sexy Santa outfit from her Nonsense Christmas music video. Once she did, Mr. Steele’s jaw almost hit the floor at the sight of her in her Holiday attire.

“Ta-Dah! I knew you were going to love seeing me wear this today.” Sabrina said as she turned around and shook her peach-like booty at him.

“Wow. That outfit is something, Sabrina. I assume this is my Christmas present.” Brad said with a grin.

“Hah. No, it’s not Brad. Your gift is waiting for you inside my bedroom. So just follow me.” Sabrina replied with a knowing smile.

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Brad responded.

As he followed the Sue Me singer, he couldn’t help but stare at her booty as she walked in front of him. Once they went upstairs, Sabrina stood next to her closed bedroom door. The blonde starlet also had a smile on her pretty face as she looked at Brad.

“Okay, get ready to receive your Christmas gift.” Sabrina said as she opened her bedroom door.

“I bet it’s something great.” Brad replied as he rubbed his hands together.

After they entered the bedroom, Mr. Steele was surprised to see Dove Cameron and Joey King sitting on the edge of the bed with smiles on their pretty faces. Dove was sporting her new dark-brown hair. Her full lips were painted with ruby red lipstick, the Boyfriend singer also wore a red Christmas sweater and a black thong. And Joey wore her usual reddish-brown hair in a shoulder-length cut. The starlet also had on a green Christmas sweater and a red thong.

“Hello, Brad.” Dove & Joey said together as they waved at him.

“What’s up, ladies? It’s nice to meet you both.” Brad replied as he checked out the two petite actresses.

“Likewise. Sabrina has told us some great things about you. Isn’t that right, Joey?” Dove said as she gave Brad a seductive look with her green eyes.

“Oh yeah. Sabs speaks very highly of you, Brad. And I can see why.” Joey replied as she glanced at Mr. Steele’s crotch without any shame at all.

“Mm-hmm. I can see why Sabrina likes him too.’ Dove replied with a sexy smirk.

“So I take it that you like your gifts, Brad?” Sabrina asked.

“Yes, I do. These are the best Christmas presents I’ve ever received. Thanks again, Sabrina.” Brad replied before he turned his attention back to Dove & Joey.

“You’re welcome. I knew my two friends wanted to meet you. And since it is Christmas time I decided to make their wish come true. So I guess you can call me Sabrina Claus.” Sabrina responded with a laugh.

“Brad, aren’t you ready to unwrap your gifts?” Joey asked as she looked him up and down with her blue eyes.

“I agree. Let’s get started. And I think it’s time to take off these hot sweaters.” Dove chimed in.

Joey & Dove then gave each other a look as they took off their sweaters, revealing their tits to Brad. Of course, Dove’s breasts were larger than Joey’s, something that Mr. Steele immediately noticed.

“Holy shit!” Brad said in an excited tone upon seeing the duo’s tits.

While Brad was distracted by her two friends, Sabrina reached under her tiny skirt and pulled off her panties. After that, the Tall Girl actress joined Joey & Dove in bed.

“Come get your gifts, Brad!” Sabrina said with a naughty smile.

Mr. Steele then got undressed and quickly joined the trio in bed. He was now only wearing his boxer briefs and shades.

“Oh my god! He has such a great body.” Joey said as she looked at Brad as if he were nothing but a piece of meat.

“You’re not lying, Joey. He is way more handsome than my last two boyfriends. That’s for sure. Fuck! And judging from that lump in his underwear his cock is much bigger too.” Dove replied as she had a look of pure lust on her face.

“Dove, you have no idea.” Sabrina responded with a knowing chuckle.

Joey & Dove then pulled Mr. Steele’s underwear down. Once they did, his huge cock popped right out.

“Holy shit! It is so fucking big!” Joey said upon seeing Mr. Steele’s footlong dick.

“Sabrina, you were right. Brad’s cock is fucking enormous.” Dove said as her eyes were fixated on his massive member.

“See, I told you so. Well, ladies let’s get started.” Sabrina replied before she kissed Brad on the lips.

When the Work It actress was done, Dove then kissed him. And when she was done, Joey locked lips with the well-endowed hunk. After they made out with Mr. Cool, the three starlets began sucking Brad’s huge cock together. Sabrina was on his left, Dove was in the middle, and Joey was on his right. As the hot trio feasted on Mr. Steele’s big dick, they made loud slurping sounds. Brad also had a big smile on his face from well their sets of soft lips felt as they slid across his shaft.

“Mmmm! His big cock tastes so good!” Dove said as she greedily sucked Brad’s schlong.

As the Liv & Maddie actress blew Mr. Steele, long ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth. She also wiggled her pale backside as she gave him a blowjob.

“I think Dove wants to eat Brad’s cock with the way she’s sucking it.” Joey said in a joking manner.

After her comment, the Kissing Booth actress began sucking on Brad’s large balls. She then began caressing his nuts as she licked them.

“Mmm! His balls are so meaty!” Joey said with a smile.

As Dove & Joey continued to orally pleasure Brad, Sabrina sat on his face. And he happily ate her cooze as she used his face as a seat.

“Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy, Brad. It feels so good!” Sabrina cooed as he dined on her snatch.

One minute later, Sabrina got an idea and smiled.

“Hey, Joey. Let’s give Dove and Brad some alone time. We can go downstairs and pick up what we were doing earlier.” Sabrina said.

“Sabs, that is a great idea. We will see you two later. Joey replied in a joyful tone.

Once Joey & Sabrina left the bedroom, Dove removed her thong. After that, the Descendants actress then placed Brad’s saliva-soaked cock between her big milky tits and gave him a titjob.

“I’m glad they gave us some alone time, Brad. Fuck! I love how big cock feels sliding between my tits! I’m ready for you to fuck me now.” Dove said as she continued to give Mr. Steele a sensual titfuck.

Two minutes later, Brad was fucking Dove doggystyle on Sabrina’s bed. He also gave the 5’ 2” starlet’s ass a slap as he screwed her from behind. She then looked back and moaned out louder as Mr. Steele continued to pleasure her with his huge cock.

“Oh my god yes! I can feel your big cock stretching out my pussy. And it feels so fucking good! Give it to me!” Dove cried out as Brad gave her a great pounding.

A few minutes later, Dove was nimbly riding Brad reverse cowgirl. The Bad Idea singer also had a big smile on her face as she rode Mr. Steele’s big cock like no tomorrow. Not only that, but the Schmigadoon actress' big tits bounced up and down from how fast she was riding him.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! I love riding your big dick!” Dove cried out as she began rubbing her cooze for extra pleasure.

After some time, Brad was fucking the Hairspray Live actress in the missionary position. Mr. Steele also held onto the back of the hot brunette’s legs as he pumped away at her pussy.

“Oh my god! Your big cock feels so good! Fuck me!” Dove moaned out while panting.

Three minutes later, Dove was now resting on the bed. She then looked over at Brad and smiled.

“Brad, your cock is incredible, but I need a break now. So go have some fun with Sabrina & Joey. I will see you again later. ” Dove said with a seductive smile.

“Okay. We can fuck again later.” Brad replied.

After Mr. Steele left the bedroom, he walked downstairs. And once he entered Sabrina’s living room he was met with the sight of Sabrina down on all fours as Joey was fucking her from behind using a strap-on. Which was a black harness with a nine-inch pink dildo attached to it. There was also Christmas music playing in the background as well.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me harder, Joey!” Sabrina moaned out.

Once the blonde starlet uttered those words, Joey smiled and began fucking her friend harder with the strap-on. The Summer ‘03 actress also smacked her ass and pulled her hair.

“Yeah! Take that big cock you slutty bitch!” Joey said in a humorous tone.

“I love being your little submissive slut, Joey.” Sabrina replied with a moan.

The In Between actress then began to fuck her blonde friend’s pussy faster with the strap-on. In the meantime, Brad was observing the action from afar before he approached the duo.

“Well, I see you ladies are having fun.” Brad said with a grin.

“Hello, Brad. We’ve been waiting for you. Since you’ve finished having fun with Dove, you can join us now. I want to see Sabs suck your big cock while I fuck her with this dildo.” Joey replied with a smile.

“That’s a great idea. Please let me suck your dick, Brad.” Sabrina said in a submissive tone.

Mr. Steele nodded his head in agreement. He then stood in front of the Sue Me singer as he gripped his huge dick with his right hand. The Girl Meets World actress then wrapped her perfect pink lips around Brad’s cock and began sucking it.

“Mmmm! I can never enough of sucking your big cock!” Sabrina said as she took more of Brad’s schlong down her throat.

As the Fast Times singer slurped on Brad’s dick, Joey continued to ram her from behind with the strap-on. Brad and Joey continued to double-team Sabrina for some time.

“Yes, you’re such a good little dicksucker aren’t you, Sabrina?” Joey asked as she fucked her with the strap-on.

“I sure am, Joey.” Sabrina replied with a proud smile.

Sabrina then stuck out her wet tongue and Brad began spanking it with his huge cock a few times. After that, he stuffed it back into her skilled mouth, so she could suck it again. And as she gave him a syrupy blowjob, several ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

“Mmmm! Keep feeding me your big dick. I love it!” Sabrina said as she gave him a blowjob.

“I’m ready to have some fun with your cock myself, Brad.” Joey said with a look of pure lust on her face.

A few minutes later, Brad was fucking Joey from behind next to Sabrina’s fireplace. Meanwhile, the Bullet Train actress’ head was buried between the blonde musician’s thighs. As her friend ate her out, Sabrina moaned in pleasure.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Joey cried out while panting.

The Princess actress then returned to dining on Sabrina’s sweet cooze. As she did that, Brad slammed his cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god yes! Joey, you eat my pussy so good!” Sabrina cried out.

“I know I do. Keep pounding my pussy with that big cock, Brad! Oh my god!” Joey cried out as she looked back at Mr. Steele.

A short time later, Joey was riding Brad cowgirl as he sat on the white couch. As that went on, Dove and Sabrina were in the 69 position next to the fireplace. Dove was on top, and Sabrina was on the bottom. And both former Disney actresses cooed as they licked each other’s pussies.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big cock!” Joey moaned out.

Mr. Steele then tightened his grip on the Slender Man actress’ waist and began thrusting into her. He also sucked on Joey’s perky tits as she was riding him.

“Ohhhh! Make me cum on your big cock! Don’t stop fucking me!” Joey cried out.

“Ohhh! Oh my god yes! I love how you eat my pussy!” Dove & Sabrina moaned out as they continued to orally pleasure each other.

Dove eventually put on the strap-on as Sabrina got into the doggystyle position. Once she did, the Barely Lethal actress penetrated the blonde’s pussy from behind with the pink dildo.

“Yeah! Take all of that big dick you slut! I know you love it!” Dove said with a chuckle.

“Yes! Give me all of that cock, Dove! It feels so good!” Sabrina cried out as the brunette actress fucked her with the strap-on.

Joey was in the doggystyle position to Brad’s right on the couch as she gave him a blowjob. As the Zeroville actress stuffed her face with Mr. Steele’s cock, she made loud wet sounds as spit dripped from her mouth. She also smacked her pretty face with his hard cock a few times.

“Mmmm! I love sucking your big dick! It’s so good!” The Bullet Train actress said as she happily sucked Brad’s cock.

Sabrina was now wearing the strap-on and used it to fuck Dove from behind. The Skin singer also slapped the Girl Like Me singer’s ass and fucked her faster.

“Hey, Dove. Do you enjoy being my little bitch now?” Sabrina asked with a laugh.

“I love it. Please keep fucking me just like that! Give it to me! ” Dove moaned out in a submissive tone.

Sabrina continued to fuck the brunette songstress with the strap-on for some time. Meanwhile, Brad was fucking Joey missionary on the couch. He also held both of her slender legs as he plunged his cock deep into her snatch.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good!” Joey cried out.

Much later, Dove rode cowgirl on the rug next to the fireplace. Meanwhile, Joey and Sabrina were having more strap-on fun on the couch.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock! Fuck me!” Dove cried out.

The brunette songstress soon leaned in closer, so Mr. Steele could suck on her big milk tits as she rode him. Meanwhile, Sabrina was riding the strap-on Joey wore in the cowgirl position. And the Fast Times singer made out with the Princess actress as well.

“Ohhhh! I love how you fuck me, Joey! Don’t stop!” Sabrina cried out as she bounced up and down on the pink dildo attached to the strap-on.

Dove was being fucked doggystyle by Brad as he gripped her slim waist. The Breakfast singer then looked back at him with a satisfied smile and began moving her fit body to keep up with him.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Give me all of that big dick!” Dove moaned out.

Sabrina was now fucking Joey from behind on the couch with the strap-on. The Work It actress also pulled her friend’s hair as she gave it to her hard and fast.

“Now who’s the submissive slut? Take all that big cock, Joey!” Sabrina said with a laugh.

“I am! I love being your personal slut, Sabs. Please fuck me harder!” Joey replied in a submissive tone.

After some time, Brad was fucking Sabrina from behind on the couch. In the meantime, Dove and Joey were scissoring each other next to the fireplace.

“Oh my god yes! I love how you pound my tight little pussy!” Sabrina cried out.

As Mr. Steele fucked Sabrina, he slapped her peach-like ass and fucked her faster. That caused Sabrina to smile and push her booty closer to him.

“Yes! Give all of that big fucking cock! It feels so good!” Sabrina moaned out.

Brad continued to bang the Fast Time singer from behind and smacked her ass again. Meanwhile, Dove & Joey were still rubbing their pussies together.

“Ohhh! Fuck yes! Oh my god! That feels so good!” Dove & Joey moaned out.

Three minutes have now passed. And Sabrina was now riding Brad cowgirl. He also sucked on her perky breasts as she rode him.

“Yes! Oh my god! I love riding your huge cock! It feels so good!” Sabrina cried out.

About one minute later Joey took Sabrina’s place and began riding Brad reverse cowgirl herself. Meanwhile, Dove & Sabrina began to make out as they watched their friend ride Mr. Steele’s big dick.

“Oh my god yes! Your big cock is so fucking good!” Joey moaned out as she used her right hand to rub her cooze for extra pleasure.

“I’m in the mood to do something freaky now.” Dove said with a naughty smile.

The Boyfriend singer then left the couch. After that, she rummaged through her expensive handbag and retrieved a bottle of lube.

“That is a great idea, Dove. I’ve been wanting Brad to fuck my ass for months now. So it might as well be today.” Sabrina said.

“Count me in. I love to have his big cock inside my ass today too!” Joey chimed in an excited tone.

“Great, so let’s have ourselves an Anal Little Christmas.” Dove responded with a laugh.

Several minutes later, Brad was fucking Dove’s ass with his now lubed-up cock in the anal doggystyle position. Meanwhile, Joey & Sabrina sat on the couch and watched on as they kissed each other.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Pound my ass with that big cock!” Dove cried out.

The Descendants actress let out a series of pleasurable moans as Mr. Steele continued to fill her backside up with his huge dick. He then smacked her right ass cheek and fucked her backdoor faster.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck my ass!” Dove moaned out as Brad pounded her ass.

A few minutes later, Sabrina was riding Brad anal reverse cowgirl on the couch. As she rode him, Mr. Steele gripped her waist and thrust into her booty. Seconds later, the Girl Meets World actress began slamming her ass down on his big cock.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass! It feels so good!” Sabrina cried out as she strummed her cooze with her right hand.

Sometime later, Joey laid prone as Brad fucked her ass on the couch. The Bullet Train actress then looked back at Mr. Steele and smiled as he pounded her backdoor.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so good in my ass! Fuck me!” Joey screamed out.

Later on, Sabrina was riding Brad anal cowgirl on the couch. Meanwhile, Joey wore the strap-on again and lubed up the dildo attachment. After that, she fucked Dove’s ass doggystyle.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck my ass!”Sabrina cried out.

“Yeah! Take all of that dick your fucking anal slut!” Joey said with a laugh as she rammed Dove’s backdoor with the strap-on.

“Yes! I love having big cocks shoved in my ass! Fuck me!” Dove cried out.

After that, the Princess actress began fucking the brunette’s musician’s booty faster with the strap-on. Joey also slapped Dove’s left ass cheek and pulled her hair. Meanwhile, Brad was now fucking Sabrina anal doggystyle.

anal doggystyle on the couch.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Don’t stop fucking my ass with that big cock!” Sabrina cried out.

Dove was now wearing the strap-on and gave Joey the same anal treatment she received from the Bullet Train actress earlier. The Lodge actress was filled with lustful glee as she fucked Joey’s ass doggystyle with the big pink dildo.

“I know you love in the ass don’t you, Joey?” Dove asked.

“Yes, Dove. I love it in the ass so much!” Joey cried out.

Much later, the sexy trio rested on their knees as Brad jacked his throbbing dick for them with his right hand. Before long, his schlong erupted and began showering each starlet’s face with several ropes of thick white jissom.

“Oh my god! I knew he had a lot of cum inside those big balls of his.” Joey said with a big smile.

“Wow! That was a great way to spend Christmas Eve.” Dove said with a sexy smirk.

“You took the words out of my mouth, Dove. It really was perfect, wasn’t it?” Sabrina replied in a joyful tone.

“Thanks, ladies for that incredible early Christmas gift. I am never going to forget this day.” Brad said as he sat on the couch.

“You’re welcome, Brad. I was more than happy to introduce you to my friends today. Dove & Joey, did you enjoy being Brad’s gifts today?” Sabrina replied with a bright smile.

“I loved it, Sabrina. In fact, I want more cum on my face now.” Dove responded before she dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock.

“Me too, Sabs. That was one of the best fucks anyone has ever given me.” Joey replied with a fulfilled smile.

As Dove gave Brad a blowjob, Sabrina & Joey made out with each other.

End of Chapter 22
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 04:28:37 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, DanielO, jnunez9098

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2022, 07:59:55 AM »
Wild! Loved all the action in this one and the interplay between the girls. Sounds like Brad had a Merry Christmas!

Calibur009

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2022, 12:29:45 PM »
Wild! Loved all the action in this one and the interplay between the girls. Sounds like Brad had a Merry Christmas!

Yes a very merry one! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter Dark.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2023, 04:04:46 AM »
**Updated**

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 23
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sarah Hyland, Julianne Hough & Nina Dobrev
Codes: MF, MFF, Cheat, Oral, Facial

It was early in the morning when Sarah Hyland stood outside the home of Brad Steele. In fact, it was so early that the Los Angeles sky was still pitch black. The Modern Family actress wore a green turtleneck sweater, form-fitting blue jeans, and brown boots.

“Will he just answer the damn door already! It’s cold out here.” Sarah said as she rang Mr. Steele’s doorbell multiple times.

She continued doing this until Brad finally opened the door and let her inside.

“Come on in, Sarah.” Brad said with a yawn.

He then stretched his muscular arms as the actress walked into his home. Mr. Steele wore a gray t-shirt, blue sweatpants, and white socks.

“Good morning, Brad. I know it’s early. But I needed to see you again. It’s been a long time since I last saw you.” Sarah said with a big smile.

“Yes, it has been a while. So what do you want, Sarah?” Brad replied while still a bit groggy.

“Honestly, I came here this morning to suck your big cock. As you know, I’m a married woman now. And I have been trying to behave myself, but I’ve been craving your cock lately. So I had to act on it.” The Wedding Year actress responded with nothing but lust in her green eyes.

“I should have known. Well, I can’t say no to you, Sarah. But let’s make a deal?” Brad said with a sly smile.

“What kind of deal?” Sarah asked with an eyebrow raised.

“I will let you give me a blowjob if you agree to let me fuck you when you’re finished. Sarah, you did wake me up early after all.” Brad replied.

“Okay, it’s a deal! I do love how you fuck me after all. Let’s get started.” Sarah responded in a cheerful tone.

A few seconds later, Brad and his celebrity guest walked over to his couch. After he sat down, Sarah kneeled between his legs and reached into her into his sweatpants. Following that, she pulled out his big cock with her right hand and smiled as she licked Mr. Steele’s dick up and down.

“This is the definition of morning wood. I’m about to suck your dick so good this morning.” Sarah said with a laugh as she flicked her tongue across Brad’s cockhead.

The See You in Valhalla actress opened her mouth and wrapped her pink lips around Brad’s lengthy cock. After that, she placed her hands on his thighs as she gave him a blowjob. She also made loud humming sounds as she slobbered on Mr. Steele’s large dick.

“I missed sucking your cock. It’s so good, and I can’t wait until you cum all over my face.” Sarah said with a smile as she slurped on Brad’s hard member.

“Well, Sarah, if you keep sucking my dick like that, you won’t have to wait long for that facial.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

The Modern Family actress resumed bobbing her head up and down across Brad’s schlong. Sarah also used both of her hands to jerk his shaft as she was blowing him. Before long, the Vampire Academy actress successfully deepthroated eight inches of his huge cock. She also held it there until her gag reflex kicked in.

“I love the sensation of a cock when it hits the back of my throat.” Sarah said with a smile as ropes of drool dripped from her mouth.

Soon, the Haley Dunphy actress stroked Brad’s saliva-soaked cock with both hands. A few seconds later, she sucked on his balls for a bit. After that, the petite brunette removed her clothes and was now nude.

“I need your big dick inside my pussy now!” Sarah said excitedly.

Sometime later, Brad was fucking Sarah in the missionary position on the couch. As Mr. Steele plunged his cock into her pussy, he also held onto her slender legs.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me just like that! I love your big cock!” Sarah cried out.

While Mr. Steele was fucking the Dirty Dancing remake actress, she caressed her tits and moaned louder. Sometime later, Brad was fucking the petite beauty in the doggystyle position. He also slapped her tanned booty as he railed her from behind. After that, she looked back at him with her green eyes and shoved her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god yes! I just love having my pussy stretched out by your huge cock! It feels so fucking good!” Sarah moaned as Brad railed her from behind.

A few minutes later, the petite actress was riding Brad cowgirl. As she rode him, he held her waist and eventually thrust into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!” Sarah cried out.

The Modern Family actress continued slamming her ass off Brad’s thighs for some time. Meanwhile, he sucked on her titties as she bounced up and down on his huge cock.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big cock!” Sarah moaned as she briskly rode Brad’s huge dick.

Sarah eventually dismounted Brad’s cock. After that, the Geek Charming actress dropped to her knees and began sucking his dick. As she blew him, she stuck out her tongue and smacked his cock across her wet tongue several times. Following that, she took his big dick back inside her soothing mouth.

“Mmm! Have I ever told you how much I love sucking your cock?” Sarah asked as she sucked his cock.

“Yes. Many times.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

The Modern Family actress swirled her tongue around the head of Brad’s cockhead for a bit. After that, she stuffed more of his big dick into her skilled mouth. As she continued her oral assault on Mr. Steele’s schlong, she made loud wet sounds. When Sarah finally had her fill up Brad’s cock, she wiped the spit from her mouth. Following that, she mounted his cock again and began riding him reverse cowgirl.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Sarah cried out as she rode Brad’s cock like no tomorrow.

Soon, the 5’ 2” actress gyrated her slim body as she bounced on Brad’s big cock. The Modern Family actress also used her right hand to rub her pussy for additional pleasure. Additionally, she let out a series of loud moans as she continued to ride Mr. Steele’s dick.

“That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me! Your big cock feels so good!” Sarah hollered.

Three minutes later, Sarah was resting on her knees as Brad stood in front of her. She was also giving him a double-handed handjob. The Modern Family actress did this until he sprayed her face with a big load of milky jissom.

“Oh my god! That was a big load. Thank you so much for letting me suck your cock this morning, and you gave me a great fuck, too.” Sarah said with a smile as her face was drenched with cum.

Later that morning, Sarah and Brad were walking toward his front door. She of course had her clothes back on and her face was now clean.

“I have to get going now. Bye, Brad. Thanks for letting me suck your big dick again.” Sarah said as she exited his house.

“No problem. I’ll see you around, Sarah.” Brad replied with a grin.

After the actress left his house, Brad closed the door behind her. A few seconds later, he chuckled as he walked upstairs to go back to bed.

Later that afternoon, Brad was having dinner at a local restaurant called the Downtown Cafe. Mr. Steele wore his usual shades, a black jacket, a blue shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. He was sitting at a two-seat booth while sipping on a soft drink as he waited for the waitress to bring him his food.

“I love the Downtown Cafe. Their food is amazing, especially their burgers.” Brad said in a chipper tone.

Three minutes later, Nina Dobrev entered the restaurant. The Vampire Diaries actress wore a black blazer, matching shorts, a white top, and tennis shoes. She was also joined by her best friend Julianne Hough. The former Dancing with the Stars competitive dancer was clad in the exact outfit as Nina’s except hers was red.

“We’ll just grab something quick to eat and then head to the party.” Nina said to her blond friend.

“Okay, but I’m just going to order a salad. I have to watch my figure.” Julianne replied with a laugh.

“I’m going to order that too.” Nina responded with an approving look.

A few seconds later, Nina noticed Brad was sitting at the booth across from her and Julianne.

“Hey, Brad Steele is sitting over there.” Nina said with a smile.

“Who is Brad Steele?” Julianne asked with an acquisitive face.

“I told you about Brad a few months ago, remember?” Nina replied as she pointed at him.

“Oh yeah. He’s the guy with the huge cock, right?” Julianne asked with a smile.

“Mm-hmm. That would be him. Let’s go say hello.” Nina replied with a naughty smile.

“Hah. This should be fun.” Julianne responded with a laugh.

The sexy duo then walked over to Mr. Steele’s booth as he enjoyed his burger and fries.

“Hello, Brad. I wasn’t expecting to see you here today. How are you?” Nina said with a grin while pretending she was surprised to see him.

“Hi, I’m Julianne. Nina’s best friend. It’s nice to meet you, Brad.” The blonde dancer said in a seductive tone.

“I’m doing great. It’s been a while since I last saw you, Nina. It’s nice meeting you too, Julianne.” Brad replied as he took a bite from his burger.

Mr. Steele smiled at the sight of the two famous friends. He was especially focused on their incredible pairs of legs. A few seconds later, they joined him at his booth. Julianne sat next to Brad and Nina sat on the seat facing them.

“Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?” Nina asked Brad.

“No. I was going to head home when I finished eating. Why?” Brad replied as ate a few fries.

“Nina and I were going to a party today. But I think we should just blow it off.” Julianne responded in a flirtatious tone.

A few seconds later, the Grease Live actress reached under the table with her right hand and gave Brad’s crotch a squeeze. Meanwhile, Nina seductively stared at Mr. Steele with her brown eyes.

“We could do that and blow Brad instead. So, do you want to get out of here and have fun with us?” Nina asked with a sexy smile.

The Dog Days actress helped herself to a fry from Mr. Steele’s plate. She began sucking on it in a very suggestive manner. After that, she finally ate the fried potato, and she let out a sexual moan. Brad finally gave in to the duo’s teasing and agreed to party with them. A few seconds later, he took out his wallet and placed some cash on the table as a tip for the waitress. Then he left the Downtown Cafe with Nina and Julianne.

Later that day, the trio were all naked in his bed. Brad was currently making out with Nina as Julianne gave him a blowjob.

“It’s great that you live in the same area as the restaurant. Because this is way more intimate than fucking at some random motel.” Nina said with a chuckle.

“Yes, it is. I finally see why Brad is so special. His cock is so huge.” Julianne replied with a lustful smile.

“I told you he was big, Julianne. You can play with his cock on your own for a while. Then I will join you.” Nina responded before she kissed Brad again.

“Thanks, Nina. That is very considerate of you.” Julianne replied with a smile.

The Rock of Ages actress wrapped her red lips back around Mr. Steele’s cock and began sucking it again. As Julianne slurped on Brad’s big dick, she used her right manicured hand to jerk his shaft. The hot blonde also made loud slurping sounds as she blew him.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big cock! It’s so good!” Julianne said as she bobbed up and down on Brad’s manhood.

“You have some real oral talent, Julianne.” Brad said with a smile as the Safe Haven actress continued to suck his dick.

“Yes, she does and so do I.” Nina replied with a naughty smile.

Soon the Lucky Day actress joined her blonde friend. Now, both leggy beauties were giving Brad a double blowjob. The two famous friends sucked off Brad until his big cock was drenched with their saliva.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! We love sucking your big cock! It’s so fucking good!” Nina and Julianne said as they shared and applied their oral talent to Mr. Steele’s schlong.

Eventually, Nina took over and began blowing Brad on her own. Meanwhile, Julianne was sitting on his face as he ate her pussy.

“Mmm! I love how your big cock tastes!” Nina said as she sucked Mr. Steele’s beefy dick.

“Oh god yes! I love how you eat my pussy! Your tongue feels so good!” Julianne cooed as Nina licked her twat.

“We definitely made the right choice to skip that party and go home with Brad instead.” Nina said in a cheerful tone.

A few seconds later, the Let’s Be Cops actress began licking Brad’s balls. She also pumped his lengthy shaft with her right hand as she sucked on his big nuts.

Sometime later, Brad was eating Nina’s cooze as she sat on his face. Meanwhile, Julianne was nimbly riding him. Soon both women were moaning loudly as Mr. Steele pleasured them simultaneously.

“You’re eating my pussy so good! Don’t stop! Oh my god!” Nina cooed with a satisfied smile.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me with that big cock! It feels so good!” Julianne moaned as she continued to ride Brad as if she were a pornstar.

When Brad finished dining on Nina’s pussy, she began riding him cowgirl. Soon, the Flatliners remake actress had a big grin on her face as she bounced up and down on Mr. Steele’s huge cock. Meanwhile, Julianne watched on as she moved two fingers in and out of her pink pussy.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big dick!” Nina cried out.

Brad tightened his grip on the Bulgarian actress's waist as he thrust into her snatch. The brown-skinned beauty cried out in pleasure as she continued slamming her ass off Mr. Steel’s thighs.

“Fuck me! Give me all of that big cock!” Nina hollered as Brad drove his cock into her pussy.

“It’s so hot watching you riding his big dick, Nina. It really turns me on.” Julianne said in an aroused tone as she continued to pleasure herself.

A few minutes later, Brad was fucking Julianne from behind as Nina sat with her long legs spread in front of her. As Mr. Steele continued banging the Bigger actress, she happily ate her best friend’s sweet cooze.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! I love your big cock!” Julianne cried out.

Soon, the Dancing with the Stars competitive dancer buried her head back between Nina’s brown thighs. Meanwhile, Brad was pounding her pussy faster. He also slapped the leggy blonde’s booty as he fucked her.

“Fuck! Yes! I love how you eat my pussy, Julianne.” Nina moaned with a smile.

“Nina, your pussy is so sweet.” Julianne replied as she kept dining on her friend’s cooze.

A short time later, Brad was fucking Nina doggystyle as she dined on Julianne’s cooze. The Degrassi: The Next Generation actress moaned loudly as Mr. Steele pumped away at her pussy. He also pulled her long brown hair as he fucked her.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big dick! It feels so good!” Nina cried out.

After that, she focused her attention back on eating Julianne’s snatch. Nina also spread her friend’s amazing legs wider as she slurped on her cooze.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Julianne cooed.

Later on, Brad was screwing Julianne in the missionary position. Meanwhile, Nina observed the action as she pleasured herself. Brad eventually placed the Dirty Grandpa actress's toned legs over his shoulders. After that, he began to piledrive her snatch.

“Oh my god yes! Pound my pussy just like that! Fuck me!” Julianne cried out.

Much later, Nina was riding Mr. Steele reverse cowgirl. Meanwhile, Julianne was sucking on the Bulgarian beauty’s nice set of tits. Additionally, the leggy Canadian actress was gyrating her athletic body as she rode Brad’s big cock.

“Oh my god! I just love riding your big fucking dick! It’s so good!” Nina moaned as she bounced her firm ass off Mr. Steele’s thighs.

The Run This Town actress continued to ride Brad until Julianne took her place and began riding him reverse cowgirl. Mr. Steele quickly clutched the Rock of Ages actress by her waist as he pistoned his big dick into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, Nina sucked on her blonde friend's perky tits as she rode the dark-haired hunk.

“God yes! Fuck me! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big cock!” Julianne cried out.

The Footloose remake actress had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face as she continued to ride Brad’s big cock. Later on, he was fucking Nina in the missionary position. She also had her long legs spread wide as he delivered a series of fast strokes to her snatch. Nina also used her right hand to strum her cooze for extra pleasure.

“Fuck me! Fuck me good with that big dick! It feels so good! Oh my god!” Nina cried out.

Several minutes later, Brad stood in front of Nina & Julianne as they knelt on his bedroom floor. He also stroked his big dick with his right hand as the two famous friends had big smiles on their faces.

“Are you ready to cum for us, Brad?” Julianne asked.

“I hope so. We really want you to cum on our faces.” Nina replied.

Before long, the hot duo received their wish as Brad fired a few loads of thick white jizz onto their faces. After Nina & Julianne received their facials, they shared a cum kiss.

“That was fucking wonderful. Brad, your cock was worth skipping that party for.” Julianne said with a smile.

“It sure was. So, Brad, do you want to go another round before we go?” Nina asked with a wide grin.

“Sure. I think I can go another round.” Brad replied with a sly smile.

“Great! I call dibs on riding his big cock again first.” Julianne responded with a naughty smile.

End of Chapter 23
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 06:13:12 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2023, 07:24:19 AM »
**Updated**

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 24
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie & Katherine McNamara
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Footjob, Facial

Alison Brie was enjoying her day off from working on any film or television projects. So, the Community actress spent her time at a Los Angeles bar to partake in one of her favorite pastimes, drinking alcohol. As a matter of fact, the Mad Men actress was already on her fifth drink, and it wasn’t even noontime. The brunette beauty wore a black top that showed off her cleavage, matching dress pants, and black flat shoes.

“Mmm! These fruit cocktails are so delicious. I cannot get enough of them.” Alison said with a smile as she consumed her drink.

When she finished her drink, she laughed and placed the glass down on the table. Soon the Get Hard actress got an idea as she rubbed her chin.

“Hmm…Brad should be at his store right now. It might be fun to go visit him at his workplace today. He is going to be so surprised to see me.” Alison said in an excited tone.

The hot brunette giggled as she finished another cocktail. The Get Hard actress then paid for her drinks and left the bar.

One hour later at Steele Repairs, Brad handed a young man a silver laptop as he stood behind his sales counter. Mr. Steele wore his usual shades, a long-sleeved plaid shirt, jeans, and brown work shoes. As for his 19-year-old customer, he wore a blue striped shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He also had blonde hair and brown eyes.

“It should be good as new now, Tim. Thanks for your business.” Brad said with a smile.

“You’re welcome, and thanks for repairing my laptop, Mr. Steele.” Tim replied with a grin.

Just as Tim was about to leave with his laptop, he bumped into Alison as she entered the store. The young man found himself starstruck when he saw the Community actress.

“Hello.” Alison said with a smile.

“Wow! I didn’t think I would run into Alison Brie today. Umm…my name is Tim. If you don’t mind, can I have a picture with you?” Tim asked as he stared at her with a grin.

“Yes, you can, Tim. Come here.” Alison replied in a cheerful tone.

Alison placed her right arm around Tim and smiled. After that, he took out his green iPhone and snapped a picture of them together.

“Thank you so much! My friends are not going to believe that I met you today.” Tim said with a big smile.

“You’re welcome. I have a feeling that your friends are going to be very jealous of you. Goodbye.” Alison replied to him with a smile and wink.

Tim exited the store in a hurry with a smile.  After that, Alison chuckled and approached the sales counter.

“Well, this is a surprise. I didn’t expect to see you today, Alison. That was a nice thing you did for Tim. He is one of my regular customers. So what’s up?” Brad said.

“Nothing much, Brad. Since today was my day off. I figured I would come and spend some time with you.” Alison replied.

“Well, I was about to close up for lunch. I also have Chinese takeout on the way. So we can hang out inside my office until it arrives.” Brad responded.

“That sounds great. I am a bit hungry.” Alison replied in a joyful tone.

The How To Be Single actress gave Mr. Steele a seductive glance as she entered his office. Fifteen minutes later, the pair were inside his office enjoying some sesame chicken and vegetable lo mein. Brad was sitting behind his desk on his large brown office hair. Alison sat across from him in a wooden chair as they ate their lunch.

“Yum! That hit the spot. Thanks for sharing your lunch with me, Brad.” Alison said with a smile.

Soon the GLOW actress finished her food. After that, she wiped her mouth with a napkin and drank some bottled mineral water.

“You’re welcome, Alison, and don’t worry about it. I can pick up something else for dinner on my way home today.” Brad replied after he finished eating.

“I know, but I still think it was very considerate.” Alison responded as she left her chair and walked behind Brad’s desk.

The Rental actress kissed Mr. Steele on the lips a few times. After that, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans. After giving him a knowing look with her big blue eyes, she pulled out his footlong cock. Following that, the Mad Men actress grasped his impressive member and stroked it with both of her manicured hands.

“I can’t believe it’s been three months since the last time I’ve held your cock in my hands.” Alison said as she caressed Brad’s hard member.

The sultry brunette shot out her tongue and licked Brad’s big dick up and down. Mr. Steele had a big grin on his face as she gave his cock a tongue bath.

“You’re right. It has been a while. That feels incredible! Anyway, I meant to thank you earlier for telling Anna and Aubrey about me. My friend Jeff and I had a great time with them.” Brad replied.

“They are two of my best friends, so I was happy to do it. I would also love to meet your friend Jeff. He has a great name.” Alison replied with a smile.

“I’m sure he would love to meet you too.” Brad responded.

The Spin Me Round actress wrapped her pink lips around Brad’s cock and began blowing him. As the brown-haired beauty bobbed her head up and down on Mr. Steele’s big dick, she made loud wet sounds.

“I simply adore your big cock, Brad. Sometimes it’s the only thing I ever think about.” Alison said in an aroused tone.

Eventually, Alison took more of Brad’s lengthy cock down her throat. The Get a Job actress used her right hand to caress his large balls as she sucked him off.

“Thanks for the ego boost, Alison. I appreciate it.” Brad said with a grin.

Alison responded with a wink as she devoured Mr. Steele’s manhood. Soon, she removed her top, exposing her famous boobs. Next, the Sleeping With Other People actress placed Brad’s saliva-soaked dick between her big milky breasts and cupped them together.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my big titties with your huge cock!” Alison cooed with a wide grin as she gave Brad a superb titfuck.

“God! I love fucking Annie’s boobs!” Brad replied with a laugh.

“That is so funny. Because it’s a reference to my old show. Now keep sliding that big cock between my tits. Oh my god! That feels so good!” Alison responded.

Several minutes later, Alison was nude and sitting on top of Brad’s long wooden desk. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele’s head was buried between her smooth legs as he ate her pussy.

“Oh my god! Brad, you’re so good at that! No one eats my pussy better than you! Well, maybe Gillian.” Alison cried out with a laugh.

When Brad finished dining on Alison’s cooze, she bent over the desk. A few seconds later, he inserted his cock into her snatch and fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, the Scream 4 actress cried out in pleasure as Mr. Steele rammed his big dick into her.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that big cock! Fuck me!” The Community actress moaned as Brad railed her from behind.

Alison looked back at him and pushed her ass closer to him. After she did that, Mr. Steele slapped her ass and fucked her faster. Plus, every thrust from Mr. Steele caused the Community actress’s amazing tits to jiggle.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking so good! That big cock feels so good!” Alison cried out.

Five minutes later, Alison was riding Brad cowgirl as he sat on his office chair. He also held onto the Annie Edison actress's waist as she rode him at a quick pace. A few seconds later, Mr. Steele opened his mouth and sucked on her big tits as she continued to ride him.

“Oh god yes! I love riding you! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big cock!” Alison moaned as she nimbly rode Brad.

Sometime later, the Little Hours actress was laying missionary on Brad’s desk as he fucked her non-stop. He also held onto her slender legs as he rammed his cock into her cooze.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fucking give it to me! I want you to fuck my brains out!” Alison screamed out in a demanding tone.

“Alison, you are such a sexual dynamo.” Brad said with a laugh.

“I sure am. Do you want me to give you a footjob? I’m told that I have some great feet.” Alison asked in an enthusiastic tone.

“Okay.” Brad replied as he fucked her.

Moments later, Brad’s cock was sandwiched between the soles of Alison’s sexy feet. The Community actress had a big grin on her face as she rubbed his enormous dick with her soft feet.

“Damn! Your feet feel amazing, Alison.” Brad said with a grin.

“I knew you were going to love receiving a footjob from me. There is a reason I have a five-star rating on Wikifeet.” Alison replied with a proud smile.

A few minutes later, the Get Hard actress was riding Brad reverse cowgirl. The hot brunette’s big tits also bounced up and down from how fast she rode his big cock.

“I’m so glad I decided to visit you today. That’s it! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Alison moaned as she continued bouncing on Brad’s schlong.

After some time, Alison was resting on her knees as the skilled repairman jacked his dick in front of her. The sultry brunette also caressed Brad’s heavy balls with her right as she looked up at him.

“I want you to blow your load all over my boobs.” Alison said with a naughty smile.

The Save the Date actress cupped her breasts together. Just seconds later, Brad aimed his dick toward her tits and fired a big load of jissom onto them. When he finished, the brunette beauty was very happy with cum plastered breasts.

“Fuck! That was amazing.” Alison said with a smile as she admired all the cum on the tits.

“It’s always great having sex with you, Alison. I need to re-open the store in about twenty minutes.” Brad said as he sat back on his office chair.

“Okay, I have to get going soon. But I had a great time with you today, Brad. I hope to see you again soon.” Alison replied in a joyful tone.

The Community actress walked over to Brad and sat on his lap. After that, she kissed his right cheek and smiled.

Later that evening, Brad was relaxing on his couch as he watched some television. Additionally, he wore a gray t-shirt, black sweatpants, and white socks. Several minutes later, his doorbell rang, so he got up to answer it.

“I wonder who that could be?” Brad said as he left his couch.

When Mr. Steele opened his front door, Katherine McNamara was standing outside. The Arrow actress was clad in a long-sleeved blue sweater, form-fitting jeans, and black ankle boots. And the beautiful actress's usual red hair was now blonde.

“Good evening, Brad. I’m here for our meeting.” Kat said in her usual cheerful and soft voice as she entered his house.

“Hello, Kat. Come on in. I don’t recall scheduling a meeting with you today.” Brad replied with a somewhat confused look.

“Really? I called you three days ago to set it up.” Kat responded.

“Damn it! That’s right. It completely slipped my mind. I’m sorry, Kat.” Brad replied.

“It’s fine, Brad. I understand that you’re a busy guy. But it’s just that I’ve been waiting to see you again since Alexandra’s Halloween party.” The Shadowhunters actress responded.

“Holy shit! I did not realize it had been that long. OK, that settles it. Kat, let’s go upstairs right now and have our meeting.” Brad said in a determined tone.

“Yes, I’ve been waiting for this, and we’re going to have so much fun.” Kat replied with a bright smile before she kissed Mr. Steele on the lips.

The pair quickly headed upstairs to Brad’s bedroom. Five minutes later, the duo were engaged in 69 on Mr. Steele’s bed. Kat was lying on top of his muscular body as she slurped away at his big cock. Meanwhile, Brad happily dined on her sweet cooze.

“Mmm! Oh my god! Your cock is just as big as I remember it being!  Maybe bigger!” The Stand actress said with a lustful smile as she stuffed her mouth with Brad’s schlong.

“Kat, your pussy is fantastic. I wish I had a chance to taste it at the Halloween party. At least I’m getting the chance now.” Brad said with a grin.

Mr. Steele resumed eating the Trust actress’s cooze for a while. Additionally, he began pumping two fingers in and out of the blonde beauty’s love tunnel as he ate her out.

“Wow! I was told that you were great at eating pussy. Oh my god! That feels so good!” Kat said as she moaned.

Later on, the Sugar actress was feasting on Brad’s lengthy cock again. As Kat sucked Mr. Steele’s big dick, she used both of her hands to grip the base of his shaft.

“Brad, it’s a good thing that I’m a size queen. So I have the skills to handle your huge dick.” Kat said with a confident smile as she kept blowing him.

“Kat, I can see that.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

Sometime later, Kat was kneeling between Brad’s legs as she gave him a sensual blowjob. As the Arrow actress sucked Mr. Steele’s big dick, she made wet sounds.

“Mmm! Your huge cock is so good! I love sucking it!” Kat said she happily slobbered on Mr. Steele’s schlong.

A few minutes later, the Walker: Independence actress began to lick and suck on Brad’s balls. The Irish beauty also jacked his spit-stained dick with her left hand as she pleasured his nuts. After that, Brad began fucking the leggy blonde doggystyle.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Kat cried out as she pushed her ass closer to Mr. Steele as he banged her from behind.

The hot blonde looked back at Mr. Steele as he continued to fuck her from behind. He also smacked her great-looking ass and fucked her faster. Later on, the former Disney actress rode Brad reverse cowgirl as he clutched her slender waist. In addition to that, the hot blonde’s great pair of tits swayed as she bounced up and down on his big cock.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big cock!” Kat moaned while rubbing her pussy as she rode Brad faster.

Sometime later, Brad was fucking Kat missionary with her right leg draped over his shoulder. Additionally, the Maze Runner actress moaned in pleasure as Mr. Steele rammed his large cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Kat cried out with a smile.

“Kat, your legs are incredible.” Brad said as he took a second to admire the beautiful blonde’s gams as he fucked her.

“Thank you, Brad. I’m very proud of them. Now keep fucking me! Yes! Your big cock is so good!” Kat replied as she moaned.

A bit later, Brad placed both of the Untitled Horror Movie actress's killer legs over his shoulders. Following that, he jackhammered the blonde starlet’s top-notch pussy like no tomorrow.

“God yes! Fuck the shit out of me! I love your big cock!” Kat hollered as Brad pistoned his lengthy dick into her love tunnel.

A good while later, Kat was riding Brad cowgirl as he held onto her waist. Mr. Steele also sucked on the Shadowhunters actress’s breasts as she rode his cock like a pornstar.

“Oh my god yes! I just love riding your big dick! Fuck me!” Kat cried out.

Sometime later, Kat was resting on her right side as Brad pistoned his huge cock into her love tunnel. He also clutched the Arrow actress's left leg as he swiftly fucked her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock!” Kat moaned as Brad fucked her.

A few minutes later, Kat’s back was perfectly arched as Brad railed her from behind. The Trust actress also looked back at him with a smile as he slammed his lengthy dick into her.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! You’re fucking me so good!” Kat cried out as Brad gave it to her fast and hard.

Several minutes later, Kat was lying prone with her feet in the air as she sucked Brad’s cock. Additionally, the Trust actress worked his veiny shaft with her right hand as she blew him.

“I want you to cum on my face.” The Arrow actress said seductively as she kept sucking Brad’s big dick.

Soon, Mr. Steele fired a huge cumshot onto the Stand actress’s forehead and the right side of her face. Following that, the blonde beauty encased her pink lips around the dark-haired man’s still-hard cock and sucked it again.

“Brad, that was an incredible meeting. I may need to schedule another one with you soon.” Kat said with a satisfied smile as licked his dick.

“I can’t wait.” Brad replied with a grin as Kat continued to blow him.

End of Chapter 24
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 09:17:45 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Money

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2023, 08:38:46 AM »
This was a great chapter even though I'm not good at foot fetish stuff this was solid I'm not an Alison Brie fan since I don't see the appeal but this was worth the effort adding in Kat was a nice touch she seems like a free spirit ready for anything fun and this delivered

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2023, 09:09:45 AM »
Good to see Alison return to this series and I enjoyed the little Community references peppered in amongst the action. Great stuff!

Calibur009

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2023, 03:13:20 PM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 25
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens, Madison Pettis & Becky G
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Anal, Swallow, Creampie

Silver Lake, California

It was Friday afternoon when a black SUV pulled up to a two-story cabin in the woods. After the vehicle was parked, Brad stepped out of the driver’s side, followed by Vanessa Hudgens getting out of the passenger side. Seconds later, Becky G and Madison Pettis got out of the backseat. All three celebrities were dressed casually in denim jackets, white t-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes. As for Mr. Steele, he wore a brown jacket, his signature shades, a gray t-shirt, jeans, and brown walking boots.

“This is great fresh air. I have a feeling we’re going to have a lot of fun this weekend.” Brad said with a smile as she took in the scenery of the surrounding lake and forest.

“I do too. It was nice of your friend to let us stay at his cabin.” Madison replied in a cheerful tone as she looked at the wooden house.

“That would be my financial advisor, Richard. Since he’s out of town on business this weekend, he told me that I could use it instead.” Brad replied.

“Oh yeah! It should be fun to be away from the city for a few days.” Becky chimed in as she looked at the lake.

“I agree, Becky. And I definitely plan to enjoy myself this weekend.” Vanessa responded as she gave Brad a lustful look.

“Let’s head inside and check out the place.” Brad said as he rubbed his hands together.

The party then collected the luggage from the trunk and walked toward the cabin’s front door. After Brad unlocked the door, they all entered the house together.

“The fridge should be fully stocked. There are three bedrooms upstairs too.” Brad said.

“Great! Oh my god! This is a nice place.” Vanessa said in an excited tone as she looked around the cabin.

“Yes, it is. It’s so cozy.” Madison replied as she nodded her head.

“I love it too.” Becky responded with an impressed face.

The group then went upstairs and settled into their bedrooms.

Later that evening, Brad was in his bedroom taking a nap. Meanwhile, Vanessa, Becky & Madison were downstairs sitting at a wooden round table. They were also drinking wine coolers as they listened to some music.

“Okay, so which one of us is going to fuck him tonight?” Becky asked bluntly as she drank her alcoholic beverage.

“Great question, Becky.” Vanessa replied with an inquisitive face.

“Well, we need to figure it out soon. Because I’m so horny for his big cock right now.” Madison responded with a naughty laugh.

“Madison, that was way too much information.” Becky replied with a laugh.

“Fuck it! Since I am the oldest, I will make the decision. Becky, you can fuck Brad tonight. Madison can have him tomorrow. And on Sunday, he is all mine.” Vanessa said with some authority in her usual soft voice before she continued. “Does that work for you, ladies?”

“Yes. That’s fine with me.” Madison replied before she sipped some of her wine cooler.

“I fully support your decision, Vanessa. I’m going to get ready for Brad right now.” Becky responded with a big smile.

The Mexican songstress then left the cabin’s den and hurried upstairs. Over an hour later, Becky knocked on Brad’s bedroom door. The Green Light Go singer was adorned in round earrings, a red dress, and clear open-toe heels. And she had her usual long dark brown hair up in a ponytail.

“Brad, can I come in? I have a surprise for you.” Becky asked in her sexiest voice.

“Yeah, sure.” Brad replied.

Moments later, the Latina musician walked into the bedroom as Mr. Steele awakened. He wore his T-shirt and jeans from earlier. The five-foot singer then smiled and waved at him as she sat next to him on the bed.

“Wow! Becky, you look great.” Brad said as his brown eyes widened at the sight of her.

“Thank you. I knew you were going to like it. It was agreed that I get to spend time with you tonight. So let’s not waste any more time.” Becky replied with a smile.

The petite singer then kissed Mr. Steele on the lips a few times. Brad then removed his clothing and was now only in his boxer briefs. Seconds later, Becky took off her dress and heels. The RCA recording artist now wore only a red thong as she made out with Mr. Steele again. A few minutes later, Brad slid the Sola singer’s thong off. Once he did that, Mr. Steele spread her legs and ate her snatch.

“Oh my god! Yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that, Brad!” Becky moaned out as Mr. Steele dined on her cooze.

“Damn! Your pussy is so sweet.” Brad said as he ate the They Ain’t Ready singer’s pussy.

When Brad had his fill of Becky’s cooze, he removed his underwear, freeing his huge cock. Once he did that, the hot musician smiled and mounted his huge cock. She then lowered herself onto his schlong and started riding him cowgirl.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! I love riding your big dick!” Becky cried out with a smile as she rode Brad faster.

Later, the Latina musician switched positions and began riding Brad reverse cowgirl. Seconds later, Brad gripped her waist as he thrust his footlong vanilla dick into her cooze.

“Fuck yes! Your big dick feels so good inside my pussy!” Becky moaned out as she continued bouncing her petite body on Brad’s cock.

Five minutes later, Brad was spooning with Becky. And he gripped her left leg as he bored into her love tunnel.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Becky cried out as Mr. Steele banged her non-stop.

Later that night, Brad was plowing Becky from behind as he gripped her waist. The Green Light Go singer then pushed her ass closer to Mr. Steele. He then slapped her shapely booty and began to fuck her faster.

“Ohhhh! That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick!” Becky cried out.

Outside the bedroom, Madison and Vanessa were listening to Brad fuck Becky. Madison wore a pink bra and panties. And Vanessa had on a tiny black nightgown slip that showed off her cleavage.

“Goddamn! Brad is fucking the shit out of Becky.” Vanessa said with a smile as the Latina musician continued to moan loudly.

“He sure is. I cannot wait until he fucks me like that tomorrow.” Madison replied with a sigh.

“Just be patient, Madison. Saturday will be here soon enough.” Vanessa responded as she and the curly haired-starlet continued to listen in on Brad fucking Becky.

Back inside the bedroom, Becky was kneeling between Brad’s legs as she gave him a blowjob. The hot Latina also used both of her manicured hands to jerk his lengthy shaft. And she made loud slurping sounds as she blew him. She also flicked her tongue across Brad’s cock head a few times.

“Mmhmm! I love sucking your cock! It’s so good!” Becky said with a smile as saliva dripped down her chin.

Soon Becky stuffed Brad’s balls into her mouth and sucked them. Meanwhile, she jacked his spit-soaked dick with her right hand.

“Oh yeah! I can’t until you empty your nuts on my face!” Becky said with a naughty smile as she licked Brad’s balls.

One minute later, the Shower singer wrapped her brown lips around Mr. Steele’s cock and slurped on it again. Becky also licked the underside of his enormous dick up and down a few times.

“I’m ready for you to put this dick inside my booty now. So do you fuck my ass tonight, Brad?” Becky asked with a sexy smirk as she stroked his cock.

I thought you would never ask, Becky.” Brad replied with a sly smile.

The Can’t Get Enough singer then squatted over Brad’s saliva-soaked cock as he held it in place for her. Becky then dropped her ass onto his dick and began riding him anal cowgirl. She now had a big smile on her face as Brad rammed his big dick into her backside. He also sucked on her swaying B-cup tits as she rode him.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass just like that! I love it so much!” Becky cried out.

Much later, Brad’s cock was buried inside Becky’s booty as he fucked her doggystyle. She then looked over her shoulder as Mr. Steeled pounded her backdoor with all his might.

“Yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! I want you to cum on my face now!” Becky said while moaning.

After a few more pumps into Becky’s ass, Brad retrieved his cock from her asshole. He then jerked his throbbing dick as she turned around. Once she did, he blasted a hot load of thick jissom onto her face.

“That was incredible, Brad.” Becky said with a satisfied smile.

“It definitely was.” Brad replied as he breathed heavily.

“Mm-hmm. I’m going to take a nap now. I want to fuck again when I wake up.” Becky said as she rolled over on her right side.

“Sounds great. But I’m going to take a shower first.” Brad replied as he left the bed.

“Okay. I’ll take one later.” Becky replied as she fell asleep.

A few minutes later, Brad walked into the cabin’s bathroom while carrying a towel, a washcloth, and a bottle of body wash. He then stepped into the shower and began bathing. As Mr. Steele took his shower, he didn’t notice that Madison entered the bathroom with a mischievous smile on her pretty face. When Brad finally got out of the shower, he was surprised to see the Five Points actress standing outside waiting for him.

“Madison?!” Brad said in a surprised tone.

Before Brad could say anything else, the curly-haired actress dropped to her knees and grasped his big wet cock. Madison then wrapped her pink lips around his dick and gave him a blowjob.

“This is just a taste of what I have planned for you tomorrow night. Oh yeah! I love sucking your big cock!” Madison said as she slurped on Brad’s schlong.

Mr. Steele then let out a few groans as Madison continued to suck his dick with great enthusiasm. Before long, Brad shot his load into the 24-year-old actress’ mouth. And once he did, she happily swallowed it all down. When she was done, Madison released his dick from her mouth with a loud pop.

“Mmm! Brad, I hope you enjoyed that sample. Goodnight.” Madison said with a sexy giggle.

Madison then got to her feet and walked toward the bathroom door. She then looked back at Brad with a smile and shook her caramel booty a bit before she left.

Saturday morning…

It was almost noon when Brad and Vanessa sat at the kitchen table as they ate their bowls of cereal. He wore a gray t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. And the Princess Switch actress was dressed in a green t-shirt, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes. Since Vanessa wasn’t wearing a bra underneath her shirt, her pokies stood out and Brad immediately noticed.

“Did you have a great time with Becky last night?” Vanessa asked as she gave Brad a knowing look.

“Oh yeah! We had a great time last night.” Brad replied as he ate more cereal.

“I know that today is Madison’s turn to have some fun with you. But she is upstairs getting ready for tonight. And since Becky is still asleep we can have a quickie.” Vanessa said with a sly smile.

“Okay.” Brad replied as he unzipped his jeans.

Vanessa then pulled down her shorts and revealed that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. The former Disney actress then bent over the table and wiggled her ass at Brad. After that, he walked behind and inserted his cock into her pussy, and fucked her.

“Ohhhh! Oh yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big dick!” Vanessa moaned out as Brad banged her from behind.

Mr. Steele then sped up his efforts and fucked the Christmas Knight actress faster. Meanwhile, Vanessa was shaking her ass as he rammed his hard cock into her snatch

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa cried out.

After three more minutes, Brad pulled out of Vanessa. He then came on her left ass cheek as she looked back at him with a smile.

“Holy shit! I needed that. I’m looking forward to our time tomorrow.” Vanessa said as she collected her shorts and rushed upstairs.

“I am too.” Brad replied as he put his cock away and zipped up.

Later that night, Brad was sitting on the edge of his bed in his underwear. And he was soon joined in his bedroom by Madison. The curly-haired actress wore a red bra that emphasized her amazing cleavage and a matching thong. And she was carrying a small white bag with a heart on it.

“Madison, you look incredible. And you small strawberries.” Brad said as his brown eyes widened at the sight of her fit body.

“One of the best things about being a Fenty X Savage brand ambassador is that I get all the newest pieces first. And I took a shower using strawberry-scented body wash. I knew you were going to like it.” Madison replied with a big smile as she joined Brad in bed.

After the pair made out, Madison removed her bra. And with her caramel B-cup tits exposed, Brad began to squeeze and suck on them. She then cooed in delight as Mr. Steeled sucked on her light brown nipples.

“Yes! That feels so good! Keep sucking my titties just like that!” Madison said in an aroused tone.

About two minutes later, Madison was in the doggystyle position as she gave Brad a blowjob. She also used her right manicured hand to stroke his footlong dick as she blew him. The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress also licked the sides of his shaft a few times.

“I see someone was ready for an encore from last night.” Madison said with a smile before she encased Brad’s cock with her red lips and sucked his cock faster.

Brad was in awe of Madison’s oral talent as she sucked and slurped on his huge cock. As a matter of fact, she eventually took eight inches of his long vanilla pole down her throat without much effort.

“Mmhmm! Brad, your big cock is too much!” Madison said with a sexy laugh as ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

The She’s All That actress then placed Brad’s spit-stained dick between her cleavage. She then cupped her breasts together and gave him a titjob. The biracial actress also bounced up and down with a smile as she titfucked Mr. Steele.

“Oh my god! I love how your big cock feels sliding between my titties! Yes! Keep fucking my tits!” Madison said in an aroused tone.

When Madison finished giving Brad a great titfuck, she removed her thong. After that, she laid missionary on the bed. Mr. Steele then spread her legs and buried his head between her thighs. As Mr. Steele lapped at her cooze, Madison let out several soft moans of pleasure.

“Yes! Your tongue feels so good! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Madison cooed as she massaged her tits.

After some time, Brad slipped his cock into Madison’s wet folds and began fucking her missionary. He also gripped her slender legs as he plunged his dick into her snatch. The beautiful starlet also rubbed her cooze with her right hand for additional pleasure.

“Oh my god yes! Your big dick is incredible! Fuck me!” Madison cried out.

Much later, Brad was fucking the Five Points actress from behind. He also slapped her right ass cheek. Once he did that, the beautiful actress/model looked back at him with a smile and pushed her ass closer to him. Mr. Steele then pumped away at Madison’s cooze faster, and it caused her big tits to sway.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Slam that big cock into my pussy! It feels so good!” Madison moaned out as she looked back at Brad with a smile.

Later on, Madison was riding Brad reverse cowgirl as he held her waist. And her breasts began to flap as she nimbly rode his big cock.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love how your cock feels inside me!” Madison cried out.

As Madison continued to ride Brad, she strummed her pussy with her right hand. Mr. Steele also began thrusting into her cooze which caused her to yelp a few times.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that! I’m glad I agreed to come to the cabin with you this weekend!” Madison said while moaning.

Brad was going to respond, but he was laser-focused on giving Madison a great fuck. A short time later, the former Lab Rats actress switched positions and began riding Mr. Steele cowgirl. Madison then placed her hands on Brad’s chest and started to swiftly slam her ass off his thighs.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! I love riding your big dick so much!” Madison cried out.

Meanwhile, Becky and Vanessa were standing outside the bedroom and listened in as Brad and Madison went at it. Vanessa had on a blue sports bra and black shorts. As for Becky, she wore a red sports bra and tiny white shorts.

“Sounds like Madison is finally receiving that fuck she wanted from Brad.” Becky said with a smile.

“I know right! She has been so thirsty for his cock since we got here. So I’m happy she is finally getting it. Brad better have that same energy when he fucks me tomorrow.” Vanessa replied with a chuckle.

Back inside the bedroom, Brad was fucking Madison missionary again. But he soon placed her legs over his shoulders and began to jackhammer her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock! It feels so fucking good!” Madison moaned out while panting before she continued. “I’m ready for you to fuck my ass now.”

When Brad stopped fuck her, Madison left the bed. She retrieved a bottle of lube from inside the bag she brought with her earlier. A few minutes later, Brad inserted his now lubricated cock into Madison’s backdoor as she laid prone. Once he did, the caramel-skinned actress had a look of pure joy on her face as he fucked her ass.

“Ahhhh! Oh my god! You’re fucking my ass so good! Don’t stop!” Madison moaned out as Brad continued to give her a deep anal pounding.

A short time later, Brad was spooning with Madison as he continued to fuck her ass. He also gripped her left leg as he pumped away at her backdoor.

“Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so good inside my ass! I want you to cum inside my ass now!” Madison cried out.

Brad did as the Five Points actress requested and filled her booty with a load of hot jizz. When he was done, Madison smiled after the anal creampie she just received.

“Wow! That was just incredible, Brad. Kelli told me how great it felt when you fucked her ass, and she was right.” Madison said with a fulfilled smile as she flipped over to her left side and eventually fell asleep.

Brad then laughed and went to sleep himself.

Sunday night…

It was the group’s final night at the cabin and Vanessa’s turn to spend time with Brad. She was sitting on the edge of the bed next to him as they made out. The Powerless actress wore a red & white top that showed off her tits & midriff, a short red skirt with a slit on the left side, and red open-toe heels. And Brad was wearing just his underwear.

“This is the perfect way to spend our last night at the cabin.” Vanessa said as she continued to lock lips with Brad.

Seconds later, the hot Filipino actress removed her top, exposing her great-looking tits. Once Vanessa did that, Brad immediately began sucking and squeezing her boobs.

“I can tell you’ve been waiting to see my tits all weekend. Oh yeah! Suck my titties just like that!” Vanessa said with a laugh.

When Brad finished sucking on Vanessa’s brown nipples, she removed her skirt and heels. Now nude, she rested on her knees and pulled down Mr. Steele’s underwear. Once his schlong sprang out, the Sucker Punch actress grasped it and gave him a wink. She then shot out her tongue and began licking his lengthy cock up and down. When she was done giving Brad’s dick a tongue bath, she wrapped her glossy lips around it and began sucking away at it. She also made loud wet sounds as she gave Mr. Steele a blowjob.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! I just love sucking your big cock, Brad! It’s so good!” Vanessa commented as she gave him a wet blowjob.

The Journey 2 actress then took more of Brad’s long cock down her throat as she stroked his dick with her left hand. Vanessa eventually swallowed ten inches of Mr. Steele’s hard dick. And she held it there for seven seconds before she expelled it from her mouth.

“Oh my god! Your dick is so damn big! That’s why I love it!” Vanessa said with a naughty smile.

“Fuck! That was incredible, Vanessa.” Brad said in reaction to Vanessa’s deepthroat skills.

Vanessa then wiped the drool from her mouth and began sucking on Brad’s large balls. Meanwhile, she used her manicured left hand to jerk his saliva-soaked cock. The Bad Boys for Life actress also swayed her ass side to side as she licked Brad’s nuts.

“Mmm! Your nuts are so good! I enjoy sucking on them as much as I love sucking your big dick!” Vanessa said as she continued to lick Brad’s balls as she jacked his lengthy shaft.

Several minutes later, Vanessa laid on the bed missionary with her toned legs spread as Brad ate her out. Brad held onto the actress’ thighs as he feasted on her snatch.

“Ohhh! That’s it! I love how you eat my pussy! You’re so fucking good at it!” Vanessa cooed with a smile.

As the night progressed, Brad was now fucking Vanessa doggystyle. The Spring Breakers actress’ back was also perfectly arched as Mr. Steele rammed his big cock into her from behind.

“Ohhhh! That’s it! Give it to me! Fuck me harder!” Vanessa cried out as she looked back at Brad as she swayed her sexy body.

Mr. Steele filled the Frozen Ground actress’ request and banged her cooze much harder. He then slapped her right ass cheek as he pounded her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Your big dick feels so fucking good! Fuck me!” Vanessa moaned out.

Sometime later, Brad was spooning with the 5’ 1” actress as he was pistoning his cock into her wet and warm snatch. He also held onto her right leg as he fucked her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa said while panting.

A few minutes later, the High School Musical actress rode Brad cowgirl. As she did that, he gripped her waist and began to thrust inside her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big cock! That’s it! Make me cum on it!” Vanessa cried out as she bounced her fit body up and down on Brad’s huge dick.

After some time, Brad was banging Vanessa in the missionary position. Soon he had her legs draped over his shoulders as he started piledriving her pussy like no tomorrow.

“Fuck yes! Pound my pussy just like that! Your dick feels so good!” Vanessa cried out.

A short time later, Vanessa began riding Brad reverse cowgirl as he held her waist. He then thrust into her as she rubbed her cooze for extra pleasure.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big cock so much! That’s it! Give it to me!” Vanessa moaned out with a satisfied smile.

Outside the bedroom, Madison and Becky were listening in while smiling. Madison wore a black t-shirt and jean shorts. And Becky had on a white t-shirt and blue shorts.

“Damn! They sure are going at it.” Madison said with a giggle.

“Oh yeah! I have an idea, Madison.” Becky replied.

“What is it, Becky?” Madison asked.

“I think we should go in and watch them fuck.” Becky replied with a naughty smile.

“Hmm…maybe we should. It is our last night here at the cabin. And to be honest I’m bored as fuck.” Madison responded with a big smile.

“I knew you would like that suggestion. Let’s do it.” Becky replied with a chuckle.

Seconds later, the duo entered the bedroom. And when they did, Vanessa was not amused.

“Hey! What are you two doing? Tonight is my time with Brad.” Vanessa said in an annoyed tone as she rode Brad cowgirl.

“We know, Vanessa. But I figured you two could use an audience.” Madison replied with a sly smile as she folded her arms.

“Yes. Madison and I are just here to be spectators, Vanessa.” Becky chimed in with a grin.

“Fine! You two may just learn something. In fact, I was about to let Brad fuck my ass.” Vanessa said as she dismounted Mr. Steele.

The Princess Switch actress then got into the doggystyle position and looked back at Brad. And her back was perfectly arched as she began to shake her fine ass.

“What are you waiting for? Fuck my ass right now!” Vanessa demanded.

“I thought you would never ask.” Brad replied in a humorous tone.

He then inserted his slick cock into the crack of Vanessa’s ass and began fucking her. Meanwhile, Becky and Madison continued to observe the action.

“Fuck! Yes! That’s it! That big dick feels so good inside my ass! Don’t stop!” Vanessa commented while moaning.

Mr. Steele continued to fill Vanessa’s backside with his big cock for some time, And the Bad Boys for Life actress swayed her fit body swiftly as he continued to pound her back passage.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my ass! It feels so fucking good!” Vanessa cried out.

Five minutes later, Vanessa sat on her knees as she jerked Brad’s wet and throbbing cock. In the meantime, Madison and Becky watched on in total arousal.

“Brad, I want you to cum all over my face.” Vanessa said as she kept stroking his dick.

Before long, Brad groaned and fired several thick milk loads of jizz onto Vanessa’s face and into her dark brown hair. As a matter of fact, Mr. Steele came so much that he glued the Sucker Punch actress’ right eye shut.

“Yes! That was just what I wanted.” Vanessa said with a big smile as she wiped the cum from her eye. She then continued. “So did you ladies enjoy the show Brad and I just put on for you?”

“It was great, Vanessa.” Madison said as she gave her a round of applause.

“Oh yeah! That was a five-star performance.” Becky chimed in with two thumbs up.

“Thank you. Since tonight is our last night here, I think Brad should fuck all of us again.” Vanessa said as she gave Brad a naughty look.

“That sounds great to me. But I may need to rest for a few minutes before we start.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

Madison and Becky then laughed as they stripped out of their clothes. Once they did, the duo joined Brad and Vanessa in bed. After that, all that could be heard was loud sexual moaning from inside the cabin.

End of Chapter 25
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 09:34:05 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, LD73, jnunez9098

Money

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2023, 04:56:59 PM »
Ok fantastic chapter I'll have to pay more attention to Madison and Becky the outfits alone are worth the time to read this I'd almost swear Becky G was a borderline size queen or she just loves sex

Madison was a delight who knew she would go from mouse empire to this hot so fast

Vanessa just torched everything with a great scene I'll have to keep this in mind for future reference to see if I can top it

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2023, 01:14:05 PM »
Great chapter. Sounds like Brad had a fun weekend!

Calibur009

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2023, 04:28:10 PM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 26
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice & Scarlett Johansson
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Swallow

It was Saturday afternoon when Victoria Justice stepped out of Brad’s upstairs bathroom wearing a white silk bathrobe. She then entered Mr. Steele’s bedroom with a confident smile as he waited for her next to his bed. The handsome dark-haired man wore a black t-shirt, jeans, and white socks.

“Are you ready for me?” Victoria asked in a sexual tone.

“Victoria, I’m always ready for you.” Brad replied as he left the bed.

“I can see that.” Victoria responded with a sly smile.

With her brown eyes now fixated on the large lump in Brad’s jeans, the Trust actress wasted no time and disrobed. After that, Victoria’s nude slender body was on display. She then locked lips with Mr. Steele as he cupped her ass with his strong hands. Meanwhile, she used her right hand to rub his crotch. As she did that, Mr. Steele squeezed her perfect tits.

“I have been waiting weeks for this.” Victoria said as she kissed Brad.

About two minutes later, the Perfect Pairing actress finally dropped to her knees. After that, she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. Once his erect footlong cock was free, she flashed him a naughty smile. Victoria then gripped his cock with her right hand and stroked it. She then opened her mouth and stuffed his big dick into it. As the now 30-year-old actress gave Brad a blowjob, she stroked his cock with her right hand.

Brad was always impressed by how well Victoria handled his big dick. After a minute, she bobbed her head on his cock without using her hands. Which was impressive. The Treat Myself singer then swallowed more of his footlong dick.

“Mmm! I can never get enough of your big cock!” Victoria said with a smile as she sucked Brad’s member.

Victoria then looked up at Brad as she continued blowing him. And she stroked his shaft with her left hand as she sucked him off. After that, he began moving his pelvis swiftly as his cock was inside the hot brunette’s mouth.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Fuck my mouth just like that!” Victoria said as Brad face fucked her.

Victoria continued blowing Brad and soon gripped his muscular legs for support. Seconds later, the Afterlife of the Party actress began slurping on his dick faster. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele had a handful of Victoria’s brown locks in his right hand as her mouth was filled with his hard cock. She then slid her pink lips across the right side of his cock for a bit. After that, she returned to blowing him without using her hands. Meanwhile, long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth onto her perfect breasts.

“Oh my god! I love sucking your big cock!” Victoria said with a naughty laugh.

Right now, the Eye Candy actress was stroking Brad’s spit-covered dick with her right hand as she sucked on his balls. After that, the Puerto Rican actress stuffed Mr. Steele’s cock into her mouth and gave him another blowjob.

Sometime later, Brad & Victoria were 69ing on his king-sized bed that had a gray comforter and padded headboard. The Trust actress then let out several moans as the dark-haired man feasted on her trimmed pussy. Meanwhile, the Victorious actress made smacking sounds as she sucked Brad’s cock. And she stroked his cock with her right and used her left hand to grip the base as she blew him. Eventually, she shot out her tongue and licked his cock up and down.

“Oh my god! Brad, I love how you eat my pussy!” Victoria cried out as she resumed sucking his dick.

“Thanks! And you’re no slouch when it comes to giving head.” Brad replied with a grin.

“Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. OK, enough foreplay. I’m ready for you to fuck me with that big cock right now.” Victoria responded as she flicked her tongue across the tip of Brad’s dick.

Soon Victoria mounted Mr. Steele’s saliva-soaked dick and began riding him cowgirl. After that, he gripped her slim waist and started thrusting into her.

“Fuck yes! I love bouncing on your big dick! You fuck me so much better than the last guy I dated.” Victoria moaned out with a smile.

A few minutes later, Brad began fucking the Perfect Paring actress faster. And that action caused his bed to move.

“Oh my god! That big cock feels so good!  Fuck me just like that!” Victoria cried out.

Victoria then rocked her sexy body back and forth as she rode Brad. She eventually hopped off his cock and began sucking it again. As the Victorious actress blew Mr. Steele, she used her right hand to stroke his long dick. One minute later, she began riding him reverse cowgirl.

“I love riding your big dick so much! Keep filling my pussy with that incredible cock!” Victoria moaned out.

At the moment, Victoria was dick-drunk and began moaning incoherently as she rode Brad. Soon the Summer Night actress began grinding her pussy on Mr. Steele’s cock  with a naughty smile on her face.

“Oh my god! Your cock is damn good! Fuck me!” Victoria moaned out as she rubbed pussy with her right hand and rode Brad faster.

As Victoria was riding Brad, her great pair of tits bounced up and down. A few minutes later, she was in the doggystyle position giving him a blowjob. She also used her left hand to stroke his long vanilla cock as she sucked it.

“Mmm! I can’t get enough sucking your big cock!” Victoria said with a smile as she licked the underside of Brad’s member.

Soon the olive-skinned actress mounted Brad’s dick and began riding him reverse cowgirl again. She then panted loudly as Mr. Steele thrust his cock into her slick pussy. In fact, her cooze was so wet, that Brad’s dick slipped out of it. After that, the First Date actress laughed about the incident, and quickly placed it back inside her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Your cock feels so good!” Victoria cried out as she rode Brad swiftly.

The Stay singer continued gyrating her slim frame on Brad’s dick for some time. A few minutes later, she laid prone with her feet up as she gave Mr. Steele a blowjob. The Trust actress also used both of her hands to stroke his shaft as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Your dick is so good!” Victoria said as she slurped on Brad’s cock.

A few minutes later, Brad was fucking Victoria from behind as she clutched the bed’s headboard. And she looked back at him with a lustful smile as he slammed his big cock into her pussy.

“Oh god yes! I love how your big dick stretches my pussy! It feels so good!” Victoria moaned out with a satisfied smile.

Soon Brad tightened his grip on the Fun Size actress’ waist. After that, he slapped her ass and began fucking her faster, much to her delight.

“Oh my god! You’re making me cum! Give me all of that big dick!” Victoria cried out as she pushed herself closer to Brad.

“Much later, Victoria was standing with her hands pressed against the bedroom wall. Meanwhile, Brad was pumping away at her snatch from behind. And with every thrust from Mr. Steele, her B-cup breasts bounced and jiggled.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria cried out as she looked back at Brad.

As Brad was screwing Victoria from behind, he began kissing her neck. A short time later, the former Nickelodeon actress dropped to her knees and grabbed Brad’s cock. She then spat on it and placed it between her breasts. After that, she squeezed her boobs together and gave Mr. Steele a titjob.

“Yes! I love how your big cock feels sliding between my tits!” Victoria cooed as she looked up at Brad.

After some time, Brad was fucking Victoria in the missionary position on the bed. Soon the Bigger actress began strumming her pussy with her left hand. Meanwhile, Brad bored his big cock into her love tunnel non-stop.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so deep!” Victoria moaned out.

Soon Brad gripped Victoria’s right leg as he continued thrusting his big dick into her snatch. Moments later, Mr. Steele placed the beautiful actress’ legs over his shoulders and proceeded to jackhammer her pussy.

“Fuck yes! Oh my god! I love your big cock!” Victoria screamed out as Brad pounded her pussy.

Much later, Victoria rested on her knees on the bed as Brad stood in front of her. Mr. Steele was jerking his cock with his right hand as she looked up at him with a naughty smile.

“I want you to paint my face with your cum.” Victoria said in a sexual tone.

Soon Brad did just that and began showing the Eye Candy actress’ visage with a load of milky cum. After that, the Victorious actress smiled before she scooped some cum from her left cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Mmm! That was a great belated birthday present. Thank you, Brad.” Victoria said with a fulfilled grin as she got to her feet.

“You’re welcome, Victoria. I think you completely drained me too.” Brad replied with a laugh.

“I hope so. I almost forgot that my sister Maddie wants to meet you. She has been bugging me for months about it. So can you do a favor and go on a date with her. And give her a great fuck too.” Victoria responded with a chuckle.

“Yes, I can do that. It would be my pleasure.” Brad replied as he sat on the edge of his bed.

“Thank you, Brad. You are fucking awesome.” The 30-year-old actress responded with a smile as she left the bedroom to take a shower.

It was a Sunday morning when Brad was cleaning out his garage. He wore his usual shades, a blue t-shirt, faded jeans, and black tennis shoes. As he moved some boxes and was about to sweep, his black iPhone began to ring and vibrate. Mr. Steele then placed the boxes down, grabbed his phone, and answered it.

“Yes, this is Brad. Who is this?” Mr. Steele asked.

“Hello, Brad. This is Scarlett Johansson. The real one.” Scarlett replied in her throat voice with a chuckle.

“Hi, Scarlett. I was expecting a call from you. Since Zoe told me that she gave you my number.” Brad responded.

“Great to know my voice is so recognizable. Anyway, I will be in LA for a few days. Do you want to meet me at my hotel later?” Scarlett asked.

“Sure! What time?” Brad replied.

“Well, I have some things to do first. How does 5:30 sound?” Scarlett responded.

“Cool! That sounds great.” Brad replied with a smile.

“OK, I will text you the details. I look forward to seeing you in person, Brad. Bye.” Scarlett said before she ended the call.

After Brad spoke with the Avengers actress, he put his phone down. He then smiled and returned to cleaning out his garage.

Later that afternoon, Scarlett let Brad into her lavish hotel room. The Black Widow actress was dressed in gold earrings, a red top that showed off her cleavage, high-waisted black pants, and heels. Her manicured nails were also painted red. As for Mr. Steele, he wore a black blazer, a white top, jeans, and brown loafers.

“Hello, Brad. It is great to finally meet you.” Scarlett said with a smile before she gave him a hug.

“Likewise. You are a very beautiful and talented lady.” Brad replied with an impressed face as he checked her out.

“Thank you. Let’s not waste any time and head to the bedroom now.” Scarlett responded with a knowing look.

“All right. Lead the way.” Brad replied.

As Scarlett walked in front of him, he couldn’t help but stare at her famous ass. Once the pair entered the bedroom, they immediately began making out.

“You’re not a bad kisser. But I’m ready to see that cock everyone has told me about.” Scarlett said as she dropped to her knees.

Mr. Steele quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his 12-inch dick for the Avengers actress. Once she saw it, her blue eyes lit up, and she immediately dropped to her knees. She then pulled her top down, freeing her famous breasts.

“Fuck me! This is one big dick. And it’s so damn stiff.” Scarlett said as she gripped the base of Brad’s dong.

“I’m glad you’re impressed by it ScarJo. I can call you that, right?” Brad replied with a laugh.

“Brad, with a cock this big you can call me anything you want.” Scarlett responded with a wink.

Soon Scarlett parted her pink lips and slipped Mr. Steele’s cock into her mouth. As the hot thirty-something actress sucked off Brad, her hands were resting on his legs.

“Oh my god! Zoe was right. Your cock is so damn big! I’m not letting you leave here until I drain your balls.” Scarlett said as she choked down more of Brad’s lengthy dick.

As the Don Jon actress sucked away at Brad’s footlong cock, she jerked it with her right hand. Soon she switched things up and used both hands in a twisting motion to stroke his shaft as she blew him.

“Do you like how I use my slutty mouth to please your big cock?” Scarlett asked in an overly sexual tone.

“Fuck yes!” Brad replied.

“Good! Because I want you to fuck me like a dirty whore today.” Scarlett responded with a mischievous smile.

The Under The Skin actress continued bobbing her blonde head along Mr. Steele’s cock for some time. Eventually, she placed his balls into her mouth and began sucking them. Meanwhile, she jacked his spit-stained dick with her left hand.

“Fuck! Even your balls are good!” Scarlett said with a smile.

A short time later, the Black Widow actress spat on Brad’s cock. After that, she licked the underside of his phallus a few times. About ten seconds later, Scarlett began deepthroating Mr. Steele’s dick and made loud wet sounds as she did so. And ropes of saliva started dripping from her mouth onto her tits as she devoured Brad’s dong.

“Oh god! Your mouth is a mouthful! I’m ready for you to fuck my fat titties now!” Scarlett said as stroked Brad’s drool-soaked cock.

A few seconds later, Scarlett proceeded to smack Brad’s hard cock across her big tits. After that, she wrapped her boobs around his huge dick and gave him a titjob.

“Yes! That’s it! Fuck my big titties just like that!” Scarlett said with her tits cupped together.

“Damn! Those tits feel fucking great!” Brad replied with a grin.

The hot Jewish actress had a big smile on her face as Brad continued sliding his cock between her breasts. Sometime later, she finally removed the rest of her attire and was now nude. Brad then smiled at the sight of Scarlett’s curvy body.

“I want your big hard dick inside me now!” Scarlett demanded.

After the Spirit actress turned around, Brad immediately slipped his big cock into her pussy. And her blue eyes widened at the sensation of his dick inside her sugar walls.

“Fuck yes! That big cock is incredible! Keep pounding my pussy just like that!” Scarlett cried out as Brad fucked her in the standing doggystyle position.

A few minutes later, Brad was screwing Scarlett from behind on her hotel bed. He also gripped her shapely booty as he pumped away at her cooze. He also noticed the large tattoo that covered her back as he banged her.

“That’s a cool tattoo, ScarJo.” Brad said.

“Thank you! It took a lot of time and patience to get it done. Oh my god! That big cock is so good! I love how it stretches my pussy!” Scarlett replied while moaning.

After their exchange, Brad smacked ScarJo’s round ass a few times, which she loved. Several minutes later, he began fucking her in the missionary position. He also gripped her left leg as he thrust into her love tunnel.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Scarlett moaned out.

Right now, Mr. Steele was delivering a series of fast strokes into ScarJo’s cooze which caused her to moan very loudly. A few minutes later, her head hung off the edge of the bed as Brad’s meaty cock was stuffed inside her mouth. Meanwhile, the Avengers actress rubbed her snatch with her right hand.

“Oh yes! I love how fuck my mouth with that big cock!” Scarlett said as Brad moved his schlong in and out of her oral hole.

Brad continued plunging his cock deep down Scarlett’s throat for some time. After that, she began sucking on his balls as she jacked his wet dick with her right hand.

“I love having these big nuts in my mouth! They’re so good! Now fuck my titties again!” Scarlett said with a lustful glee.

Soon Mr. Steele then mounted the Ghost in the Shell actress. After that, he placed his cock between her tits. Scarlett then cupped her breasts together and began titfucking the dark-haired hunk.

“Oh yeah! I love being your personal fuck toy! Keep fucking my titties!” Scarlett cooed with a naughty smile.

The Black Widow actress happily titfucked Brad for some time. As a matter of fact, she began licking the head of his cock as it smacked against her chin. Sometime later, Scarlett was bent over the hotel room’s wooden dresser as Mr. Steele banged her from behind. She also looked back at him as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Scarlett cried out as she continued shoving her booty back.

Much later, Scarlett rested on her knees as she sucked away at Brad’s big cock. Plus, she stroked his shaft with her right hand as her left hand was placed on his thigh. Seconds later, the We Bought a Zoo actress quickly gripped the base of Brad’s schlong with both of her hands. After that, the hot blonde licked the underside of it a few times. She then slipped his dick back into her mouth and sucked it as she stroked it with her left hand.

“I could literally suck your big cock all day! I feel like such a dirty slut this evening.” Scarlett said with a naughty grin as she gave Brad a syrupy blowjob.

Soon Brad sat on the edge of the bed as Scarlett sucked on his balls. Not only that, but the Lucy actress swayed her ass from side to side as she licked Mr. Steele’s nuts. Moments later, Brad reached down and gave her booty a hard slap with his right hand and enjoyed the sight of how it rippled. After that, she began smacking his hard cock across her pretty face a few times. Seconds later, the Iron Man 2 actress got to her feet and began riding Brad reverse cowgirl.

“God yes! Fuck me!” Scarlett moaned out as she began strumming her cooze with her right hand.

Soon the 5’ 3” actress began riding Brad faster. And her big tits swayed as she did that.

“Brad, do you love how I bounce on your big hard cock?” Scarlett asked.

“I sure do, ScarJo.” Brad eagerly replied.

“That’s what all the guys say!” Scarlett responded with a confident smirk.

Eventually, the Marvel Cinematic Universe actress switched positions and began riding Brad cowgirl. After that, she began slamming her ass off Mr. Steele’s thighs at a quick pace. Meanwhile, he gripped ScarJo’s waist as she continued riding him as if he were a bull.

“Jesus! Give me all of that big cock! It’s so good!” Scarlett cried out.

Much later, Brad was screwing Scarlett in the standing carry position. The Rough Night actress had her arms wrapped around Mr. Steele’s neck as he clutched her hips. Meanwhile, the well-endowed hunk was delivering a series of fast strokes into the hot blonde’s pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Scarlett moaned out loudly.

“Three minutes later, Scarlett was riding Brad again on the hotel bed. As the Ghost in the Shell actress rode him, he began sucking on her big tits. In the meantime, she continued riding Brad as if she were a pornstar.

“God yes! I love riding your big dick so much!” Scarlett cried out.

Soon Brad was fucking Scarlett in the spoon position. He also gripped her left leg as he pumped away at her pussy.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! Oh my god yes!” Scarlett cried out as Brad slammed his big dick into her cooze.

After some time, Brad fucked Scarlett doggystyle as she looked back at him with a smile. Mr. Steele even smacked her booty as he continued plowing her from behind.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Your cock is incredible! Fuck me!” Scarlett cried out as she shoved her ass closer to Brad.

Much later, Scarlett was resting her knees as she gave Brad a two-handed handjob. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele looked down with a grin as the Under the Skin actress caressed his big cock.

“I want you to hose my face down with your cum!” The Black Widow actress said as she continued stroking Brad’s dick.

ScarJo jerked Brad’s cock until he fired several ropes of white jissom onto her face and hair. Some of his cum even landed on her tits as well. After that, the Don Jon actress smiled at her handiwork. And with a now cum drenched face, she began sucking Mr. Steele’s cock.

“That was the most incredible sex I’ve had in a long time. Brad, you definitely lived up to  my expectations.” Scarlett said with a smile.

“Thanks, ScarJo. And you were great too.” Brad replied with a laugh.

“You’re welcome, Brad. Well, I have some business to take care of tomorrow. But it has been great to finally meet you. The next time I’m in LA we must do this again.” Scarlett responded as she continued playing with Mr. Steele’s cock.

End of Chapter 26
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 10:47:21 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2023, 04:45:54 PM »
Nice chapter. Particularly enjoyed the Scarlett scene. I can definitely picture her being that wild in bed!

Calibur009

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2023, 05:20:59 PM »
Nice chapter. Particularly enjoyed the Scarlett scene. I can definitely picture her being that wild in bed!

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it, Dark.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA