Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Taylor Swift - Self Love  (Read 1578 times)

All-Day-Tay

Taylor Swift - Self Love
« on: October 20, 2021, 07:17:27 PM »
Is it out of line for me to request a story? I have only just signed up. I will share my idea below anyway, I hope that's okay.

Pretty much everyone masturbates, right? You, me, celebrities... I have this sexy vision of Taylor Swift waking up one morning and feeling turned on, perhaps she's just had a sexy dream about her boyfriend or something, and she needs to get off. But she's alone! The obvious solution would be to make herself cum using her fingers, maybe a toy from her bedside drawers.

I love the thought of Taylor waking up and her hands idly wandering while she's still half asleep, one thing leads to another and before she even realises, she's rubbing her clit. Her eyes closed, fantasising about the man of her dreams. She becomes more vocal as she gets into it and loses herself in her own little world, the pleasure increasing by the minute until she finally brings herself to orgasm. The perfect start to the day.

If someone please could write this, I would be eternally grateful.
Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Blocboy VC, Sign54

Cadeauxxx

Re: Taylor Swift - Self Love
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 07:23:28 PM »
This is not out of line at all. This board is open for celeb requests, so it's great you posted this.

@Slyguy is the resident Swift Genius on this site. I would recommend you talk to him with any ideas you have regarding stories with her.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Sign54, All-Day-Tay

Sign54

Re: Taylor Swift - Self Love
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 06:28:07 AM »
This is not out of line at all. This board is open for celeb requests, so it's great you posted this.

@Slyguy is the resident Swift Genius on this site. I would recommend you talk to him with any ideas you have regarding stories with her.
I wish you the best of luck.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA