Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: XXXmas Tales (Series Complete)  (Read 5471 times)

Calibur009

XXXmas Tales (Series Complete)
« on: December 17, 2021, 07:18:26 AM »
A trilogy of naughty Christmas stories.

Tale I: The Gift of Big Tits
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Salma Hayek
Codes: MF, Oral, Titty Fucking

It was a sunny but chilly Christmas day in Los Angeles when Sam Adams’s doorbell rang. Sam was 27 years old with dark brown hair and a slim build. Also, he was dressed in a blue Holiday sweater, jeans, and black dress shoes.

“I wasn’t expecting any company for Christmas today.” Sam said as went to see who was at his front door.

When he opened his door, he was surprised but happy to see actress Salma Hayek standing outside. The From Dusk Till Dawn actress sported her long dark brown hair and carried an expensive black purse. Additionally, the 5’ 2” Mexican woman wore a leather jacket, a white dress that showed off her legendary cleavage, and matching six-inch heels.

“Merry Christmas, Sam. Since I was in the neighborhood, I wanted to stop by, and personally thank you for being a great assistant.” Salma said in her thick Mexican accent, and she gave him a seductive glance as she walked into his home.

“Thanks, Ms. Hayek. I appreciate it, and Merry Christmas to you as well.” Sam replied as he was salivating at the sight of the busty actress’s cleavage almost popping out of her dress.

“You are very welcome, Sam. The real reason I came by was to give you a special gift. Consider it a Christmas bonus.” Salma responded as she removed her jacket. After that, she flashed her assistant a smile while adjusting her boobs.

“That sounds great and thank you. Just follow me into the next room, and we can talk further, Ms. Hayek.” Sam replied with a grin.

Five minutes later, Salma and Sam were sitting on his blue couch inside his living room. Meanwhile, there was Christmas music playing in the background as they conversed.

“Are you ready for your gift now, Sam?” Salma asked as she stood up and looked at him.

“Sure. What is it? If you don’t mind me asking Ms. Hayek.” Sam replied inquisitively.

“Sam, I’m going to be blunt when I say this. Do you like my big tits? You can be honest, I won’t fire you.” Salma said with a laugh as she adjusted her huge breasts.

“Yes, I do. To be honest, I’ve jerked off to photos of your massive tits last night before I went to bed.” Sam replied with a big grin.

“Is that right?” Salma responded with a smirk.

“Yeah, I’m just being honest like you told me, Ms. Hayek. Those big beautiful tits just drive me crazy.” Sam said as he now sported a very noticeable erection.

“Well, Sam, today is your lucky day. My big round tits are going to be your Christmas present. So Merry Christmas!” Salma replied with a wide grin as she pulled out her huge boobs out of her dress.

“Holy shit! Ms. Hayek, your boobs are magnificent.” Sam said as he eagerly began sucking on the stacked actress’s brown breasts.

“I know they are. Cut the formal shit, and just call me Salma. Now let’s go to your bedroom so we get more comfortable.” Salma replied with soft moaning as her assistant licked her brown nipples.

“We can do that, Salma.” Sam responded as he groped her huge tits again.

A few minutes later, Sam was sitting on the edge of his bed as he sucked on the Wild Wild West actress’s big boobs.

“Oh yes! I love how you suck my titties! It feels so good!” Salma cooed as Sam licked and sucked on her round titties.

“They’re fucking fantastic.” Sam said with lustful glee.

“I’m ready to see your cock now.” Salma replied in a seductive tone.

Sam nodded his head and quickly pulled down his jeans, freeing his erect dick. The Desperado actress then smiled at the sight of her assistant’s thick pink cock, and she grasped it with her manicured right hand.

“It looks eight inches and it’s so thick. I can definitely work with this cock.” Salma said as she nodded approvingly.

“How did you know by just looking at it?” Sam asked with an impressed face as the older woman stroked his cock.

“When you’ve seen as many dicks as I have during my illustrious career, it becomes second nature. Kind of like riding a bike.” The Dogma actress replied with a chuckle as she continued playing with Sam’s big dick.

Salma promptly slipped Sam’s cock into her mouth and sucked it. The Everly actress also worked her assistant’s veiny shaft with her right hand as she sucked him off. Additionally, she was standing while bending over with her round ass stuck out as she gave him a blowjob.

“Mmm! This is such a good cock! Sam, you should be proud of it.” Salma said as she bobbed her head up and down on her assistant’s hard member.

Soon, the Once Upon a Time in Mexico actress switched things up and licked the underside of Sam’s dick a few times. After that, the busty brunette wrapped her glossy brown lips around his cock and began sucking it faster than before. A bit later, she pulled down the straps of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Following that, the sexy older woman now stood in only a white thong and resumed blowing the lucky assistant.

“Oh yes! Sam, I adore your cock so much! I’m ready for you to fuck my tits now!” Salma said as she slurped on his hard dick.

A few seconds later, the Mexican beauty spat on Sam’s phallus and wrapped her massive boobs around it. Next, she squeezed them together and gave her assistant a stellar titjob.

“Jesus! Your cock feels so good sliding between my huge titties! I love it so much!” Salma cooed as Sam fucked her round tits.

“Oh, Salma! Your tits are the greatest gift a man could receive.” Sam said with a groan as he continued to saw his manhood between the short Mexican’s exquisite boobs.

“Of course, they are, Sam! These tits made me the big Hollywood star that I am today!” Salma replied with a proud smile as she began titfucking him faster.

Salma ceased titfucking Sam for a moment to reach into her purse. She then pulled out a bottle of lube and applied some of it to her enormous breasts. After that, the 54 actress teased the assistant a bit by shaking her now oily boobs at him.

“This is going to feel even better than before.” Salma said seductively as she placed Sam’s throbbing cock between her big wet tits. Following that, she resumed her titty attack on his cock, and she maintained eye contact with him as well.

“Holy shit! That feels so fucking good!” Sam hollered as his blue eyes almost rolled into the world-class titjob Salma was giving him.

“Oh god yes! I love how you fuck my titties!” Salma purred as she cupped her huge boobs together as Sam was sliding his big vanilla pole between them.

“I sure am.” Sam replied as he removed his sweater, revealing his average but toned upper body.

“I’m happy that you’re enjoying your Christmas gift, Sam. Yes! Keep fucking my titties just like that!” Salma said as she blissfully titty fucked him.

As Salma continued to titfuck Sam, she began slapping his hard cock across her plump titties a few times. After that, the petite Latina began stroking his cock with her right hand. The After the Sunset actress then encased her huge boobs around her assistant’s dick, and she gave him another titjob.

“Oh my god! I love titfucking your cock!” Salma said with a wide smile as Sam’s dick moved up and down between her generous cleavage.

A short time later, Salma slid off her thong and joined Sam on his bed. The hot older woman wasted no time and immediately straddled his cock, and she began riding him. In addition to that, the busty Mexican placed her hands on his chest as she swiftly rode him.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Salma cried out as she bounced off her round ass off Sam’s thighs.

Sam eventually clutched the hot older woman’s waist and drove his cock into her pussy at a much quicker pace. That action made the Hitman’s Bodyguard actress moan even louder. And every thrust from Sam after that caused the big-titted Latina’s huge boobs to bounce.

“Jesus! Sam, you’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Salma cried out as she continued riding the assistant at a quick pace.

Sometime later, Sam was screwing his beautiful boss from behind, and he had a firm grip on her hips as he plowed into her pussy. Meanwhile, the Like a Boss actress’s huge tits swayed wildly as the assistant railed her from behind like a madman.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Salma hollered as she looked back at Sam with her brown eyes. Just seconds later, he slapped her shapely booty and screwed her faster.

Later on, Salma was lying on her back as Sam mounted her. Following that, he squeezed some oil onto the Fools Rush In actress’s large breasts before placing his cock between them. Before long, she was letting out a series of soft moans as her assistant was humping her greasy titties.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my big titties! It feels so good” Salma cried out while cupping her oily boobs as Sam sawed his thick cock between them. Soon, she began sucking his dick head as she titfucked him.

Several minutes later, Sam sat near the edge of his bed and Salma mounted his dick, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. A few seconds later, he reached around with his right hand and caressed her pussy as she briskly rode him.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love riding your thick cock!” Salma howled while massaging her jiggling big tits as she bounced up and down on Sam’s dick.

A bit later, Salma hopped off Sam’s cock and kneeled between his hairy legs. After that, the chesty actress wrapped her tits around his dong, and she gave him a marvelous titfuck. Furthermore, she was sucking his cock as she titty fucked him.

“Now this is what I call multitasking!” Salma said with a laugh as she continued to blow Sam and titfuck him at the same time.

When the hot older woman finished, she straddled Sam, and she resumed riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. The Wild Wild West actress had the biggest of smiles as she bounced on the assistant’s cock. Of course, her huge titties began flapping as she energetically rode him.

“Oh god yes! Stuff my pussy with that thick cock! I love it!” Salma moaned as she kept riding Sam.

A little later, Sam was plowing Salma in the standing doggystyle position as she held onto the left wooden bedpost. The older woman also pushed her ass closer to the assistant as she railed her from behind. Her massive tits also bounced like crazy as he pistoned his cock into her snatch.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fuck the shit out of me!” Salma hollered as she looked back at Sam.

Much later, the pair were back on the bed as they continued their fuck session. Right now, Salma was lying on her right side as Sam slid his dick in and out of her twat. He also had the Eternals actress’s left leg cradled as he drilled into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Sam, if I knew you could fuck this good, I would have visited you sooner. Keep fucking me!” Salma moaned loudly as her assistant filled her pussy with his thick dick.

Sometime later, Sam was fucking Salma with her right leg resting on his shoulder. Plus, the From Dusk Till Dawn actress’s huge knockers jiggled and shook as he plowed her at a fast pace.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Salma cried out as Sam slammed his cock into her outstanding pussy nonstop.

A good while later, Sam was happily thrusting his cock into Salma from behind. He also smacked the Desperado actress’s round ass, and he enjoyed the sight of how it rippled as he screwed her.

“Oh god yes! I love your cock, and I’m ready for your cum now!” Salma moaned as Sam gave it to her fast and hard.

A few minutes later, Salma was kneeling on the bedroom floor as Sam was jacking his cock in front of her. Meanwhile, the Mexican beauty began shaking her huge boobs as she looked up at him.

“Please cum on my tits now.” Salma said with a sexy smirk as she continued to jiggle her massive breasts.

Sam didn’t have to be told twice as he kept jerking his manhood. The assistant did that until he fired a thick load of cum onto Salma’s epic DDD-cup breasts. When he finished cumming, the Here Comes the Boom actress smiled as she sucked the excess cum off Sam’s dick.

“Thank you, Salma. That was the greatest Christmas gift ever.” Sam said with a wide smile.

“You’re welcome, Sam. I have a few hours before I have to return home and prepare Christmas dinner. So, do you want to fuck me again?” Salma asked with a sly smile.

“Yes, I would, Salma.” Sam replied as he nodded his head.

“I had a feeling you would say that.” Salma responded with a wink.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:08:18 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Re: X-Mas Tales (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 08:15:18 AM »
Nice one, I always love to read about Salma!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 09:30:09 AM »
Fun little festive tale. Salma gives one hell of a bonus! ;D
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 12:16:20 AM »
This is a follow-up to my story Santa Claus Cums To Hollywood.

Tale II: The Night Santa Stuffed My Stocking
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Oral, Squirt, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

Christmas Eve

Alison Brie was sitting in a brown armchair next to her fireplace. The sultry brunette was clad in a short red dress that showed off her smooth legs, a black choker, and designer heels. Additionally, her living room was decked out with Nutcracker statues, stockings hung over her fireplace, and her Christmas tree was decked out with all the trimmings. Furthermore, the Community actress was reading the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol. On top of that, there was a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk on the table next to her. As the talented actress continued reading her book, she eventually began to yawn. After that, she looked at her wall clock to see what time it was.

“Hopefully he arrives soon, he gives me exactly what I want for Christmas.” Alison said as she closed her book and placed it down.

A few seconds later, Alison slid her right hand under her dress and began rubbing her snatch. Before long, she was letting out a chorus of soft moans as she pleasured herself.

“Oh yeah! I cannot wait!” Alison cooed as she rubbed her moist pussy.

Soon, the brunette beauty was interrupted by a noise coming from inside her chimney. The Mad Men actress then stopped what she was doing to go investigate.

“Could that be him?” Alison questioned as she walked toward her fireplace and looked inside it.

Suddenly, the talented actress stepped back as a large cloud of smoke emerged from her chimney. A few seconds later, Santa Claus materialized from the smoke with a jolly smile on his face. Kris Kringle was clad in his usual all-red attire, and his magical bag of gifts was slung over his right shoulder.

“It’s been a while since I've come down someone’s chimney.” Santa said with a hearty laugh.

“That was quite an entrance, Santa.” Alison said with a smile.

“Good evening, Alison. I supposed you’re still awake because of your Christmas wish.” Santa replied with a chuckle.

“Mm-hmm. Since Anna Kendrick is a friend of mine, and she was your celebrity assistant last year, she told me all about your big package. So I think you know what I want for Christmas this year, Santa.” Alison responded while folding her arms as she gave Saint Nick a seductive glance.

“Really? Could you remind me what you want again? Believe it or not, even I can forget things.” Santa said with a loud laugh as he stared at the hot actress.

“Ugh! I want your huge cock. Anna told me that you have a massive dick and I want it for Christmas. Come on! Please don’t make me beg for it.” Alison replied in a desperate tone.

Before Santa could answer, the Get Hard actress dropped to her knees. After that, she began rubbing the rather large lump inside his pants, and she looked up at Kris Kringle with her beautiful blue eyes as she pawed at his crotch.

“Santa, I’m feeling so naughty tonight and all I want for Christmas is your huge fucking cock!” Alison said seductively as she continued to caress the tent that Father Christmas was currently pitching.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! Alison, no need to be so dramatic. I was only joking with you earlier. I’m aware that you have been craving my huge cock for Christmas.” Santa replied with a smile and a loud laugh.

“You’re terrible, Santa. Can I please have my gift now?” Alison asked with a wide grin as she quickly perked up.

“Of course you can. To be honest, I’m feeling naughty tonight myself.” Santa replied with a wink as he nodded his head.

Moments later, Santa unzipped his felt pants and fished out his enormous cock with his right hand. Following that, Alison’s eyes grew wide, and she smiled brightly at the sight of Saint Nick’s glorious schlong.

“Holy shit! That is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I love it already.” Alison said as she quickly grasped Santa’s lengthy dick with both of her hands.

“Merry Christmas, Alison, and enjoy your gift. Which happens to be my cock.” Santa said with another hearty laugh.

“Santa, I plan to do just that.” Alison replied as she stroked Kris Kringle’s giant dick. Just seconds later, she pulled down the straps of her dress, exposing her fantastic breasts.

Alison wasted no more time as she wrapped her red lips around Santa’s enormous cock. After that, she proceeded to suck it like it was her final meal. The GLOW actress also used the two-handed twisting motion to work Saint Nick’s shaft as she blew him.

“I’m going to dub your cock the Great North Pole! Your dick is so big, and it’s so sweet!” Alison said as she greedily slurped on Santa’s massive cock.

Soon, the hot brunette licked both sides of Santa’s immense penis while cupping his large balls with her left hand. Following that, the How To Be Single actress stuffed Kris Kringle’s nuts into her mouth and sucked on them. On top of that, she jacked his spit-stained dong with her right hand as she licked and suck on his balls.

“Mmm! Even your balls are delicious!” Alison as she licked and sucked on Santa’s nuts.

Alison eventually resumed blowing Santa, and she continued using the two-handed twisting technique as she sucked him off. The Little Hours actress also made loud wet sounds as she bobbed her head along Kris Kringle’s vast cock.

“I love sucking your huge delicious dick!” Alison took more of Santa’s schlong down her skilled throat.

“What a delightful blowjob. Alison, your oral talent is magnificent.” Santa said with a satisfied grin as the brunette beauty gave him a syrupy blowjob.

“Thank you, Santa. That is a wonderful compliment coming from you.” Alison replied with a proud smile before she flicked her tongue across the tip of his dick.

A short time later, the Sleeping With Other People actress began sucking on Santa’s meaty balls again. In addition to that, the 5’ 3” brunette caressed Saint Nick’s huge dick with both of her hands. When the Community actress was done, she released his nuts from her mouth with a loud pop. After that, she spat on Kris Kringle’s huge dick and began sucking it faster. She also massaged his family jewels with her left hand.

“Damn! I love sucking your massive sweet cock so much!” Alison said as she slobbered on Santa’s manhood.

As Alison sucked off Santa, a long rope of saliva connected her lips to his massive cock. A bit later, the sultry brunette wiped the excess spit from her mouth and smiled at the man in the red suit.

“Alright, Santa. It’s time for you to fuck me silly with that enormous dick of yours.” Alison said as she quickly stripped out of her dress and tossed it onto the floor.

Soon, Santa was screwing Alison in the spoon position next to the fireplace. He also cradled the Rental actress’s right leg as he pistoned his massive cock into her twat. Also, the hot brunette was swaying her body as Father Christmas stuffed her stocking.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! Wear my pussy out with that enormous cock!” Alison hollered as Santa plunged his cock deep into her love tunnel.

Santa eventually fucked the Five-Year Engagement actress faster, much to her delight. He also groped her round breasts as he pumped his colossal cock into her pussy.

“God yes! Santa, you’re screwing me so fucking good! Don’t stop!” Alison moaned loudly as Kris Kringle pounded her pussy nonstop.

Sometime later, Santa was banging Alison with her right leg resting on his shoulder. Meanwhile, the Happiest Season actress rubbed her cooze with her right hand as Saint Nick filled her wet pussy with his vast dick.

“Oh god yes! Keep stretching my pussy with that massive cock! It feels so good!” Alison cried out with a blissful look on her face as Santa hammered her snatch.

Abruptly, the leggy brunette began to squirt all over Santa’s huge cock. After that, she laughed about the incident as Kris Kringle kept fucking her.

“Fuck! That felt so good! Keep fucking me!” Alison moaned as she began massaging her perfect tits.

Soon, Alison switched things up and rested on her shoulders. Following that, Santa stood over the Save the Date actress, and he slipped his enormous cock into her very pussy. A few seconds later, the Jewish beauty then cried out in pleasure as Saint Nick plunged his schlong into her gushing twat.

“Oh, Santa! I love your huge cock so much! Fuck the shit out of me!” Alison moaned as Father Christmas continued to screw her in the butter churner position.

Many minutes later, Santa picked up Alison and placed her down on the black couch. After that, Kris Kringle placed the hot brunette’s right leg over his shoulder as he fucked her at a brisk pace. Meanwhile, the Happiest Season actress moaned loudly as the white-bearded man pistoned his vast cock into her warm and wet pussy.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Fucking give it to me Santa!” Alison hollered with a satisfied smile as Saint Nick gave her the best fuck of her life.

Santa was currently squeezing Alison’s tits as he fucked her faster. Following that, he seized both of her legs and proceeded to hammer her pussy even faster than before.

“Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison cried out in pleasure as Santa gave it to her fast and hard.

Several minutes later, Santa was fucking Alison in the doggystyle position on her decorative rug next to the couch. Additionally, Father Christmas also smacked the Community actress’s firm ass several times as he railed her from behind. That caused her to look back at him with a smile as she pushed her booty closer to him.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Stretch my pussy with that enormous cock!” Alison moaned as Santa continued to fuck her from behind.

A short time later, Alison was sitting on her knees with Santa’s cock inside her soothing mouth. Eventually, the Rental actress placed Saint Nick’s wet schlong between her round boobs, cupped them together, and gave him a sensual titjob.

“Santa, your massive dick feels so great sliding between my titties! I’m feeling really adventurous tonight, so I would love for you to fuck my ass!” Alison said in a sexual tone as Kris Kringle fucked her big tits.

“I can pleasure to sodomize you tonight, Alison.” Santa said with a hearty laugh as he sawed his huge cock between the sultry brunette’s titties.

Later on, Santa was sitting on the couch as Alison straddled him. She then helped to glide his glistening pole into her ass. After that, she began riding him reverse cowgirl with his huge dick lodged inside her backdoor. In addition to that, the hot actress was pumping two fingers in and out of her pink pussy.

“Oh god yes! I love bouncing my ass on your huge cock! You’re fucking my ass so deep, too!” Alison cried out as Santa filled her booty with his lengthy dick.

Soon, Santa readjusted his grip on Alison’s waist as he pistoned his big cock into her tight ass. Additionally, the Community actress’s big tits were bouncing up and down as she swiftly rode Kris Kringle’s dick.

“Oh yes! I love your massive dick inside my ass! Fuck me!” Alison moaned as Santa stuffed her backside with his huge dick.

Alison eventually dismounted Santa, and she kneeled between his legs. Then the sexy brunette grasped his vast cock and began sucking it. The hot brunette also fondled Saint Nick’s balls with her left hand as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Santa, your big cock tastes fantastic! Even after you fucked my ass with it!” Alison said with a laugh as she licked Saint Nick’s cock up and down like it was a candy cane.

A few minutes later, the Mad Men actress finished blowing Santa. After that, she mounted his cock and began riding him. Kris Kringle promptly sucked on her swaying titties as she bounced up and down on his huge dick. Meanwhile, the blue-eyed beauty was grinding her wet pussy on his schlong as she rode him.

“Goddamn! I love riding your huge cock! Fuck the shit out of me!” Alison moaned as she grabbed Santa’s shoulders, and she began riding him faster.

Sometime later, Alison was in the doggystyle position on the couch as Santa parted her cheeks and slipped his cock into her ass crack. Following that, the man in the red suit slapped the Happiest Season actress’s booty as he gave her a deep anal pounding.

“Oh god yes! Pound my ass just like that! It feels so fucking good!” Alison howled loudly as Santa filled her backdoor with his enormous dick.

A good while later, Alison was kneeling on the rug as Santa was jacking his cock with his right hand. Additionally, he held the back of the Get Hard actress’s head with his left hand as he stroked his lengthy shaft.

“Come on, Santa baby! I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my face.” Alison said with her sexiest voice as she looked up at him in anticipation of her creamy reward.

“Get ready to receive your White Christmas, Alison.” Santa replied as he fired a massive cumshot onto her face, hair, tits, and her left shoulder.

“Thank you so much for my huge Christmas present, Santa. I will never forget it.” Alison said with a wide grin as she sucked the excess cum off Santa’s dick.

“I’m glad you enjoyed your gift. Now I must finish my deliveries for this next year. Merry Christmas, Alison.” Santa replied in a cheerful tone as he put away his cock.

“Bye, Santa. I look forward to you fucking me again next Christmas.” Alison responded with a satisfied smile.

Before Kris Kringle left Alison’s home, he grabbed the glass of milk and plate of cookies that were sitting on the table. After that, he smiled and disappeared into a cloud of smoke into the fireplace.

“That was wonderful. Time to take a bubble bath and go to bed.” Alison said in a joyful tone as she left her living room with Santa’s cum still on her face.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:08:33 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 01:34:53 PM »
Tale III: The Naughty Massage Before Christmas
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Anna Kendrick
Codes: MF, Vibrator, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was Christmas Eve when Anna Kendrick was sitting on her white couch. The Into the Woods actress was sipping on a can of cold Diet Coke, and she was watching reruns of Family Feud. The petite brunette wore a dark pink long-sleeved shirt, a pink plaid skirt, and tan heels. Additionally, her Christmas tree was lit up, and red stockings were hanging over her fireplace mantle.

“There’s nothing better than spending Christmas Eve relaxing at home and watching reruns of old game shows. Hmm…it’s almost five o’clock, and the surprise present that Brittany got me should be arriving in a few minutes. I do wonder what it could be. Guess I’ll find out what it is soon.” Anna said with a grin as she checked her wristwatch.

The Twilight actress rubbed her hands together in anticipation. After that, the short brunette drank more of her beverage and continued to watch Family Feud. Ten minutes later, her doorbell rang, and she left her couch to go answer the door.

“That should be it now.” Anna said excitedly.

When the Pitch Perfect actress opened the door, a six-foot-tall man with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a sculpted physique was standing outside. He wore a red Santa cap, a blue masseur uniform, and white sneakers. In addition to that, the tall man was carrying a black logic case in his right hand, and he was holding a folding massage table under his left bicep.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Kendrick. I’m Big Jack and I’ll be our holiday masseur today.” The big man said in a cheerful tone.

“Hello, Big Jack. You’re not what I expected, but I assume you're my Christmas present from my friend Brittany. I also see you’re full of Christmas spirit today.” Anna replied with a wide smile as she checked out the handsome masseur.

“Yes, I am. I had the pleasure of giving Ms. Snow a massage last week. Trust me, Miss Kendrick, you will not be disappointed by the massage I plan to give you today.” Big Jack responded with a cheesy smile before he spoke again.

As Big Jack rambled on, Anna’s blue eyes quickly switched to the large lump inside his pants. She gasped at the sight of it and even muttered a curse word under her breath. But the talented actress/singer regained her composure.

“I’m sorry Big Jack, I drifted off for a bit. Please come in and you can set up in the den. By the way, call me Anna.” Anna said in an upbeat manner.

“OK. Thanks, Anna.” Big Jack replied as he entered the Simple Favor actress’s home.

Ten minutes later, Big Jack finished setting up his massage table. Meanwhile, Anna was standing behind the blonde masseur as she shamelessly eye fucked him.

“I’m all set! Are you ready for your massage now?” Big Jack asked the tiny brunette.

“Yes, I am, and I know I’m going to enjoy it.” Anna replied as she began to remove her clothes.

Five minutes later, a nude Anna was lying prone on top of Big Jack’s red massage table. Meanwhile, the tall masseur began covering her pale body with oil. He then proceeded to rub her down with his strong hands. Before long, the Pitch Perfect actress let out several pleasurable moans as the masseur touched her in all the right places. He began with her shoulders, moved on to her back, followed by her ass, and finally legs.

“Oh god! Ahh! Mmhmm! That feels incredible. Big Jack, your hands are fantastic.” Anna said with a satisfied smile as the masseur rubbed every crevice of her body to perfection.

Anna eventually rolled onto her back, and Big Jack’s already noticeable erection became bigger once he saw her large breasts. Being a professional, the big man remained calm as he applied some oil to the small brunette’s tits, tummy, and trimmed pussy. After that, the blonde hunk removed his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and six-pack abs. He then smiled and began massaging her again.

“Oh! That feels so good!” Anna cooed as Big Jack rubbed her fit and petite body.

“Anna, if you think that is great, you’re going to love the next part of your special massage.” Big Jack replied with a sly grin.

“I am?” Anna asked with an inquisitive face.

“Oh yeah.” Big Jack replied as he opened his logic case.

Soon, the blonde masseur pulled out a white Hitachi Magic Wand with his right hand. Following that, he plugged up the vibrator. Next, he placed the massager against Anna’s oily pussy and turned it on. A few seconds later, Anna smiled as she spread her legs wider as Big Jack continued to massage her clit with the sex toy.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! That feels so damn good!” Anna cried out with a look of pure bliss.

Big Jack eventually placed two fingers inside the petite brunette’s pussy as he continued to use the vibrator on her cooze. Meanwhile, she let out several soft moans of pleasure as the big man massaged her twat.

“Oh my god! This is the most eccentric massage I’ve ever received, and I love it!” Anna moaned with a satisfied smile.

“I’m glad you approve, Anna.” Big Jack replied as he turned off the vibrator.

“Jesus! I’m so horny now. Please fuck me.” Anna said as she gave the masseur a lustful smile.

“If that’s what you want, I’m here to please.” Big Jack eagerly replied.

The masseur immediately pulled his pants down to his ankles, freeing his 10-inch cock. After that, he pulled the Get a Job actress closer to him, stuffed his pink dick into her pussy, and began fucking her.

“Oh my god! I knew you were packing a big one from that bulge I saw earlier. Fuck me! It feels so good!” Anna moaned as Big Jack pummeled her snatch with his impressive schlong.

Soon, Big Jack placed Anna’s left leg over his strong shoulder as he pumped into her gushing pussy. Meanwhile, she gripped the sides of the table as the masseur pistoned his large cock into her.

“Oh god yes! I love how you fuck me! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock!” Anna cried out as the massage therapist was thrusting into her love tunnel.

Just a few seconds later, Big Jack draped both of the Mr. Right actress’s legs over his shoulders as he slammed his dick into her. Following that, she moaned loudly, and her incredible breasts jiggled from how fast the masseur was banging her.

“Oh yeah! I love this special massage! Stretch my pussy with that huge dick!” Anna hollered as Big Jack gave it to her fast and hard.

A few minutes later, the brunette beauty flipped over to her stomach and grasped Big Jack’s beefy cock with her dainty hands. The Accountant actress stroked the blonde man’s shaft before she encased her pink lips around it. In addition to that, her feet were in the air as she sucked away at the masseur’s rock-hard member.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so big! I love it!” Anna said as she bobbed her head along Big Jack’s lengthy dick.

The masseur was amazed at how well the 5’ 1” actress was handling his large slab of meat. Additionally, the brunette was working the handsome blonde’s shaft with a twisting motion as she gave him a top-notch blowjob. On top of that, she smacked his cockhead across her wet tongue a few times as she blew him.

“Oh yes! Lucky for you that I’m a size queen and that I love big cocks so much!” Anna said with a proud smile as she slobbered on Big Jack’s dong.

Many minutes later, Big Jack’s head was buried between Anna’s thighs. The tiny brunette let out a chorus of loud moans as the blonde masseur dined on her sweet snatch. A few seconds later, she grabbed onto his head from how well he was orally pleasuring her.

“Oh my god! Lick my pussy just like that! It feels so good!” Anna cried out as Big Jack ate her tasty twat.

Moments later, Anna changed positions and was now lying on her back with her head dangling off the massage table. Following that, the short brunette began to lick Big Jack’s balls as he groped her oily tits. Eventually, he stuffed his large cock into the Noelle actress’s mouth and began thrusting his hips as she sucked his manhood.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking your big dick!” Anna said with a smile while using her right hand to stroke the masseur’s hard member as she sucked it. In addition to that, the Simple Favor actress held onto the left side of the massage table as she gobbled down his cock.

Sometime later, Big Jack was fucking Anna in the doggystyle position on top of the massage table. The Mr. Right actress was also wearing his Santa cap as he was railing her from behind. Furthermore, the Simple Favor actress looked back at the massage therapist with a joyful smile as he pumped his large cock into her glistening snatch.

“Oh my god! Keep filling my pussy with that big dick! You’re making me cum!” Anna moaned as Big Jack continued railing her from behind.

Anna’s comment encouraged the blonde man to pick up the pace, and he began fucking her faster. The muscular masseur also slapped her booty as he screwed her at a brisk face.

“Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Give it to me!” Anna hollered as Big Jack humped her like a madman.

Several minutes later, Big Jack was lying on the massage table as Anna sank down on his huge cock. After that, the masseur clutched the Pitch Perfect actress’s small waist as she rode him reverse cowgirl style. Before long, the petite brunette was howling like a banshee due to the excellent dicking she was receiving.

“Oh my god! Your big cock makes my pussy so damn wet! Fuck me!” Anna cried out as Big Jack drove his schlong into her love tunnel.

Soon, Anna placed her hands on Big Jack’s chest as she continued to bounce up and down on his large cock like she was a seasoned pornstar. Additionally, the Scott Pilgrim vs the World actress began grinding her pussy on the masseur’s big dick as she rode it.

“Holy shit! Big Jack, your huge cock is the gift that keeps giving! I love how you fuck me!” The Noelle actress moaned in pleasure. In addition to that, her great-looking tits were swaying due to how fast he was thrusting into her.

A bit later, Anna was riding Big Jack in the standard cowgirl position. Meanwhile, the blonde hunk was sucking on the petite brunette’s right tit as he drilled his cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! I love it so much!” Anna hollered as she nimbly rode Big Jack’s schlong.

As the pair’s fuck session continued, the massage table began to wobble. Big Jack was now groping Anna’s perfect breasts as she rode him much faster than before.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that huge dick!” Anna cried out as she kept impaling herself on Big Jack’s dong.

A good while later, Anna was lying missionary on the massage table as Big Jack screwed her. Additionally, the Drinking Buddies actress’s left leg was resting on the blonde masseur’s shoulder as he fucked her.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Anna moaned as Big Jack slid his huge cock in and out of her slick pussy.

Soon, Big Jack picked up Anna, and he began fucking in the standing carry position. The 5’ 1” actress’s arms were wrapped tightly around the tall man’s neck as he pistoned his impressive slab of meat into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! Your big cock is so good!” Anna cried out as Big Jack pummeled her pussy nonstop.

A bit later, Big Jack placed Anna down on the square-shaped shag rug. After that, the pale brunette quickly wrapped her great pair of tits around his cock. Next, she squeezed her boobs together and gave the blonde hunk a sensational titfuck.

“Anna, your tits are amazing, and they feel like pillows.” Big Jack said with a dumb grin.

“I get that reaction a lot, Big Jack. Oh yeah! Keep fucking my titties!” Anna replied with a smile as she kept titfucking the masseur.

Much later, Big Jack was plowing Anna from behind as she was bending over the massage table. Plus, the Simple Favor actress was pushing her cute ass closer to the masseur as he slammed his veiny schlong into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Your big cock is such a great Christmas present! Fuck me!” Anna hollered as Big Jack pounded her snatch relentlessly.

Several minutes later, Anna was kneeling on the floor as she looked up at Big Jack. Meanwhile, the masseur was furiously jacking his cock with his right hand. He did that until he fired a load of hot cum onto the brunette beauty’s forehead and the right side of her face.

“Oh my gosh! Now that was an outstanding early Christmas gift. Thank you, Big Jack, for the massage and terrific fuck.” Anna said with a wink as she sucked the masseur’s cock again.

“You’re welcome, Anna. It was a pleasure.” Big Jack replied with a cheesy grin as she gave him a blowjob.

Sometime later, Big Jack left Anna’s home. After that, the Pitch Perfect actress picked up her silver iPhone while still naked and with a load of cum plastered on her face.

“I have to thank Brittany for that incredible Christmas gift.” Anna said with a smile as she dialed her best friend’s number.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:08:55 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Sorale21

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA