Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hump Day Hijinks (Shakira)  (Read 18055 times)

Money

Hump Day Hijinks (Shakira)
« on: March 04, 2022, 08:48:14 AM »
Hump Day Hijinks
Story by Money
Celeb in story Shakira
Story codes MF, oral, anal
Story summary Author is roped into antics with celeb after being told the backstory on hump day she goes overboard wanting to have as much fun as possible

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened. I'm sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any comments, feedback send it to rockcook5@yahoo.com now on with the story.

With it being dawn Cade had no idea his neighbor Money was in a bind until the knock came his neighbor 5 doors down in the apartment complex was on his back.

“Sup dude?” Cade asked

“Not so loud she might hear you.” Money said

“Who?” Cade asked

“Shakira…she’s nuts.” Money said

After a few minutes Cade got the story before Shakira popped her head out of Money’s apartment looking around for something before going back in.

“So…you and Shakira.. dating?...friends?...fuck buddies?” Cade said

“More like blonde sex machine that loves my dick.” Money said

Cade wasn’t shocked Money got around there were others along the way but Shakira was the latest and most vocal when it came to sex matters.

“I think you make a cute couple.” Cade said

“You're not helping.” Money said

Money and Shakira had met at a farmers market not far from his apartment she was on a break from recording her next album and he needed fresh produce for a meal he was making it didn’t take long before they were naked having sex.

“It’s not even the weekend and you’ve gotten more ass than me this week.” Cade said

“Yeah she wanted to do something special for hump day…thanks for telling her about that.” Money said
“I know that voice.” she said

Shakira was within earshot and looking around spotted Money’s foot at the corner before Money could run. Shakira had him pulling him back to the apartment by his foot. No amount of kicking would help.

“You kids have fun.” Cade said

“I blame you for this Cade.” Money said

“Awwww don’t fight it….momma’s frisky.” she said

He was tossed on the bed. He tried getting up but Shakira landed on his abs driving him back down and his shirt landed somewhere in the hallway. His shorts were destroyed as she tore them apart going for his dick he barely had time to pull her clothes off himself.

“This never gets old.” she purred

“Kinky girl.” he said

Shakira’s blonde hair was flying around as she sucked him off he couldn’t even describe the feeling between his legs she was deep throating half his shaft.

“So thick.” she purred

“So horny.” he said

He picked Shakira up and buried his dick in her pussy. The thickness alone made her yelp where most of the complex could hear them.

“Neighbors can hear us.” she said

“This was your idea.” he said

Her screams were muffled by his hands as she bounced on his shaft the thumps from the bed could be heard next door easily the Spanish swear words were pouring out in a steady stream

“Can’t handle much more.” she panted

“Hasn’t stopped you before.” he said

Shakira was going harder now the bed was shifting with every hip movement driving his dick into her womb every inch felt like a freight train.
“Can’t hold it.” she said

“Right behind you.” he said

He wasn’t sure what hurt worse Shakira nearly breaking his wrists when her orgasm hit or his ears from the wolf howl scream she let out as he pumped her full of spunk.

A few hours later

Shakira’s sex drive had finally shutdown for a while Money enjoyed the perk of sex with her even though keeping up with her was taxing Shakira had thrown on one of Money’s shirts to walk around the apartment in.

“Pretty sure Cade heard us this time.” he said

“Yeah more like the front office.” she said

“Not sure if I can talk my way out of eviction.” he said

“I couldn’t help it I just love that horse cock you have and the guy it's attached to.” she said

That made Money feel a little better even with his looks there was a small fraction percentage of a chance he could ever land someone close to Shakira’s calibur again even on a fluke it was next to impossible.

“I’ll be right there.” Money said

“Oh fun.” Shakira purred

Cade had called Money up to housesit for the weekend even while Cade was giving Money details Shakira was trying to give Money a blowjob with little success under the kitchen island.

“If you need supplies from my food just replace it before I get back.” Cade said

“You owe me.” Shakira whispered

Friday morning

The entire apartment complex was a hive of activity Cade was already gone the other families soon followed on vacations of their own Money would be the only person there till the next Saturday Shakira was pretty bold walking between apartments naked or lounging by the pool shaded by palm trees at lunch a towel in place for security reasons after a nap Shakira called out making Money jump.

“Time to collect.” she said

“Oh shit.” he said

Shakira cornered Money in Cade’s apartment; he made her work for it as she pawed at his clothes like a cat-less house cat more mountain lioness; she pinned him in the shower her own clothes, a trail leading from the living room.

“Go ahead, security won’t hear you scream anyway.” she purred

“Dirty girl.” he said

Shakira was going wild sucking Money off the watery head session turned into a free for all 69 quickly he tried eating her out but his eyes kept rolling back in his head from her pace.

“Hope you don’t explode too fast.” she said

“At this pace I just might.” he said

He was hanging on but barely her oral technique was legendary if you read some interviews closely and between the lines his sheer size the only thing keeping the hose under control.

“Must be losing my touch.” she said

“Far from it.” he groaned

With her boobs pushing on his abs she wasn’t able to drain as much spunk out of him as she’d planned. It was still impressive.

“Still fun.” she purred

“Just getting started.” he said

Money held Shakira up to the tile wall sucking her boobs. It was taking all her strength just to keep from screaming hanging from the shower head.

“This feels amazing.” she said

“Not done yet.” he said

The harder he sucked the more Shakira was losing her mind. The only thing she could do was jerk him off with her free hand even that happened at a blistering pace.

“Can’t hold out.” she moaned
“Me either.” he said

Shakira’s orgasm rocked her body; the electrical overload in her brain was just enough for her girl cream to flood out and not notice Money’s dick erupt on her boobs just missing her hair.

Wednesday

They took a break after a weekend filled with sex not having to fear getting busted by neighbors with kids made Shakira go harder now she was rested and ready for another go.

“Hope Cade doesn’t mind we had sex in his living room.” Shakira said

“Steam clean it before he gets back, we should be good.” he said

Shakira was thinking of the next place to have sex they had run down the easy spots but she wanted to up the spice factor the pool had been off limits due to the cleaning schedule it was now open and ready for a spin.

“Follow me.” she said

“Sounds fun.” he said

Shakira pulled her clothes off before reaching the pool, nearly dragging Money in by his shorts; he didn't seem to mind as they made a wet splat on the surrounding tile.

“This is going to be epic.” she purred

“If you say so.” he said

Shakira got a smile on her face like draining him dry was her plan all along. She was curious if her ass could handle his big dick or if she was going to pay a heavy price for her recent decadent exploits.

“Let’s give the security team a show.” she purred

“Should be interesting if it’s the female crew Gaby and Veronica.” he said

The thought of hot women watching gave Money an extra boost to bring his A game Shakira was already waiting for him in the shallow area next to the hottub.

Shakira felt every inch inside her ass she didn’t scream but she thought about it as her hands gripped the pool tiles Money started thrusting water forcing its way over the wall.

“I’m feeling a little stretched out.” she moaned
“You haven’t had anything my size before.” he said

Money found it interesting that Shakira could handle him given her petite size, her legs wrapped around his waist while she pounded his abs with her ass.

“This would be better if we had an audience.” she said

“Pretty sure cameras are on.” he said

That made Shakira go harder; she was even rubbing her clit thinking Veronica and Gaby were watching on the security monitors in the guard house.

“If I can’t walk right for a week it will be worth it.” Shakira hissed

“Almost there.” he said

Shakira started screaming in Spanish some of which Money could understand the rest not so much with his horse dick slamming into her ass.

“I’m ready to collapse.” she moaned

“Just a little more.” he said

Shakira played with her boobs just riding along as Money’s dick plowed her ass her anal ring finally broke driving her over the edge.

“Can’t take it anymore.”  she said

“Same here.” he said

Money erupted inside Shakira’s ass blasting her insides with buckets of spunk even pulling out more was draining out starting to clog the pool filter Shakira was stunned by the volume alone.

Saturday

Even with a steam clean Cade’s apartment smelled like sex for a week he never pinned it on the horny couple but figured something happened when he found a pair of Shakira’s lingerie in the laundry hamper.

The end

The following users thanked this post: Viri, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07

Viri

Re: Hump Day Hijinks (Shakira)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 06:02:00 PM »
Lol Cade got written into a story.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Hump Day Hijinks (Shakira)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 04:56:05 PM »
I needed a cameo for a few things to make the story better

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA