Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 7497 times)

InThe313

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #150 on: January 22, 2023, 09:40:11 PM »
And now we have the former Mr. Irrelevant, Brock Purdy, facing off with chosen one for the Eagles, Jalen Hurts, with a spot in the Super Bowl on the line.  Who would've imagined it?
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second, we’re not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again
It’s in the stars
It’s been written in the scars on our hearts
That we’re not broken, just bent
Just give me a reason
Just a second we’re not broken, just bent
It’s in the stars
It’s written in the scars on our hearts

Money

« Reply #151 on: January 22, 2023, 11:28:05 PM »
I did I can't stand Dallas

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2023, 04:00:10 AM »
Adding insult to injury Dallas woes continue as contracts expire on no less than 12 key players knowing cap number for Dallas will only be around 7 mill I don't see Jerry keeping more than 4 players if he's lucky

And a number of them are star players who played out rookie deal so you know they want to be paid with some big numbers last I heard the jets have the cap space so back to the draft

Money

« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2023, 06:20:33 AM »
As stated earlier Dallas coach is safe for now yet with 12 free agents possibly going elsewhere Jerry will have to spend more cap money he really doesn't have on average and below players from the bargain bin and clearance shelf to fill gaps

And breaking news Pollard injury worse than expected high ankle sprain plus broken leg in a contract year 3 month recovery window so by draft time he might be cleared to practice so Jerry could spend a throw way pick on a bust

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2023, 06:36:17 AM »
Dallas is overrated every year.

Despite what people are saying, that was not really a 'choke' last night. They never had a lead and it never felt like they were in control of the game. The score was close all game due to great defensive play and the Niners not getting touchdowns.

The final play was hilarious. Just when you thought they couldn't top the stupidity of last year's final play, they do it again. Yet next year, they'll win some games and people will hype up Kellen Moore as a playcaller and talk about him being a head coach.

I'm more impressed with Cincy going into Buffalo and laying a beat down on the Bills. I would be over the moon if Joe Burrow won a SB.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2023, 07:02:46 AM »
Not at the expense of my guys we got burned the last 2 years I want another trophy so I can act like an entitled jackass and throw it in Dallas fans faces and Brady homers so they know what I've been hearing for years and how annoying it is

Money

« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2023, 12:48:25 PM »
Breaking news Denver looking to land former coach Sean Peyton to fix Wilson issues good luck with that

Money

« Reply #157 on: January 24, 2023, 11:00:54 PM »
Ok Dallas fans time for more bad news seems losing the big game has been so catastrophic that your illustrious leader Jerry has shutdown his radio show for Monday this is one of the few times in the last 5 months I won't hear him try to sugar coat poop there is no way you can make that smell good

The second headline Zeke willing to take a pay cut to stay in Dallas main reasons he knows he's making way too much money to justify staying around with his declining stats and a fresh crop of RB talent arriving in 3 months plus he can't be traded and nobody is interested even with his body of work

InThe313

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2023, 05:55:49 AM »
How's your favorite team's future looking?  Mel Kiper Jr.'s first 2023 mock draft is out.  He has four first-round quarterbacks, the SEC dominating the Top 5 and a possible first-round running back.  Here's the full list of picks.

1.  Georgia defensive lineman Jalen Carter to the Bears
2.  Ohio State quarterback C. J. Stroud to the Texans
3.  Alabama linebacker Will Anderson Jr. to the Cardinals
4.  Crimson Tide quarterback Bryce Young to the Colts
5.  Kentucky quarterback Will Levis to the Seahawks via the Broncos
6.  Texas Tech linebacker Tyree Wilson to the Lions via the Rams
7.  Northwestern offensive lineman Peter Skoronski to the Raiders
8.  Clemson defensive end Myles Murphy to the Falcons
9.  Florida quarterback Anthony Richardson to the Panthers
10.  Pittsburgh defensive lineman Calijah Kancey to the Eagles via the Saints
11.  Buckeyes offensive lineman Paris Johnson Jr. to the Titans
12.  Iowa defensive lineman Lukas Van Ness to the Texans via the Browns
13.  Buckeyes wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba to the Jets
14.  Illinois defensive back Devon Witherspoon to the Patriots
15.  Notre Dame tight end Michael Mayer to the Packers
16.  Georgia offensive lineman Broderick Jones to the Commanders
17.  Penn State cornerback Joey Porter Jr. to the Steelers
18.  Oregon defensive back Christian Gonzalez to the Lions
19.  Georgia Tech defensive lineman Keion White to the Buccaneers
20.  Tennessee defensive lineman Byron Young to the Seahawks
21.  USC defensive lineman Tuli Tuipulotu to the Chargers
22.  TCU wide receiver Quentin Johnston to the Ravens
23.  Mississippi State cornerback Emmanuel Forbes to the Vikings
24.  Maryland defensive back Deonte Banks to the Jaguars
25.  Trojans wide receiver Jordan Addison to the Giants
26.  Texas running back Bijan Robinson to the Cowboys
27.  Auburn linebacker Derick Hall to the Bills
28.  Utah tight end Dalton Kincaid to the Bengals
29.  Fighting Irish defensive lineman Isaiah Foskey to the Broncos via the 49ers and Dolphins
30.  Crimson Tide defensive back Brian Branch to the Eagles
31.  Boston College wide receiver Zay Flowers to the Chiefs
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 06:08:38 AM by InThe313 »
Just give me a reason
Just a second, we’re not broken, just bent
It’s in the stars
It’s been written in the scars on our hearts
Just give me a reason
Just a second we’re not broken, just bent
It’s in the stars
It’s written in the scars on our hearts

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2023, 06:06:06 AM »
It is way too early for draft time... Says bitter Saints fan still mad that my team traded away their first round pick being foolish.

Money

« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2023, 06:13:19 AM »
Oh fun KC getting a new WR it must be Tuesday

I feel your pain Cade trading away a top 10 pick has to burn I remember when KC traded away picks for Mahomes I was afraid he was a bust

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2023, 06:22:36 AM »
Oh fun KC getting a new WR it must be Tuesday

I feel your pain Cade trading away a top 10 pick has to burn I remember when KC traded away picks for Mahomes I was afraid he was a bust

The Saints could've had Mahomes and wanted him. They also could've had Lamar Jackson the next year.

Since I am a Louisiana born Saints fan, I have every right to say that if you're a fan of a team and want Sean Payton as your coach, you should lower your expectations. You'll make the playoffs, but you won't win a SB. Our lone SB win with a HOF QB don't happen at all without Bountygate and trying to injure Favre in the NFCCG.

Mike McCarthy gets a lot of criticism for wasting Aaron Rodgers prime, but Sean Payton did the same thing, and even worse. At least the Packers were making the playoffs in those years. The Saints went 7-9 in most of Brees' best seasons. Look up the 2014, 2015 and 2016 seasons. One of those years I remember Carolina winning the division at 7-8-1 and the Saints couldn't even take advantage of a lousy division.

The way I see it, Payton and McCarthy are about the same coach, though I'd say McCarthy might actually be better. He has more road wins in the playoffs. Payton's only road playoff win came against a Chip Kelly coached Eagles team.

With all that said; I think Payton is sitting out a coaching job this summer and goes back to Fox. I think he wanted the Chargers or Cowboys job, and he isn't getting either of them now. After this season, he can go where ever without the Saints needing to trade his rights.

Money

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2023, 10:07:15 AM »
If it makes you feel better I'm hearing teams are going hard on Dallas coaching staff trying to hire way the OC, DC, and a few key position coaches which would cripple the team for years unless Jerry could pull a miracle out of his ass pretty sure he would need to stand up for that

Money

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2023, 01:55:10 PM »
Breaking news Carolina hires Frank Reich as new HC

Money

« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2023, 05:24:48 PM »
And it happened Dallas cuts bait with 6 various coaches but not the guy who really needs to go

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA