Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Great Outdoors (Shakira)  (Read 14390 times)

Money

The Great Outdoors (Shakira)
« on: April 19, 2022, 06:25:07 PM »
The great outdoors
Story by: Money
Celeb in story: Shakira
Story codes: MF, oral, anal

Story summary: Author and celeb are stranded in a cabin during lockdown and slowly lose grip on reality while having lots of sex to combat boredom

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any feedback can be posted on the message boards or sent to rockcook5@yahoo.com now on with the story

Being out at the cabin was a nice way to recharge and relax having Shakira along was a bonus even with her crazy schedule she enjoyed the outdoors life as a nice change when I got the news we were stuck for 3 months unable to leave it was a hard sell given we only brought enough clothes for 10 days food wasn’t a problem though.

“Looks like something went down and we can’t talk our way back home.” I said

“Seems this trip could get boring real quick.” she said

A few days later

We kept a routine in place as best we could we had sex a few times to spice things up I think Shakira was a bit more aggressive than she needed to be burning off some boredom.

“I think I pulled a muscle in my neck.” I said

“You poor thing.” she said

I’m not gonna lie, having Shakira give me a neck massage was fantastic. I was really into it until she hit the nerve that went down my spine. Good thing I was laying down my knees would have given out.

“How far are the neighbors?” she asked

“Nearest fence is 40 miles from here.” I said

I wasn’t sure what she was going for but didn’t care at this point as she pulled out my 4 foot long dick her shirt went flying into the hallway.

“If you scream, neighbors won’t hear you.” I said

“Just give me that horse cock.” she purred
She went down on me hard, getting 3 feet of my dick down her throat before swinging her legs over my head and her pussy right in my face.

“Get that tongue in there.” she moaned

“On it.” I said

Shakira was showcasing her oral skills not to be outdone. I was eating her out at a reckless pace, her yelps of pleasure feeding my ego as I went.

“Keep going, I'm almost there.” she said

“Don’t stop.” I said

How she was fitting all my meat inside her throat was a small puzzle to the bigger picture of getting a screaming orgasm out of her first for bragging rights yet Shakira was going just as hard.

“Oh this is torture but I love it.” she hissed

“Horny little thing.” I said

Shakira was letting out a swear laced tirade for the ages in both Spanish and English begging me not to stop and blow my load so she could suck down every drop.

“I DON’T CARE IF I NEVER WEAR CLOTHES AGAIN I LOVE THIS FEELING!!!” she screamed

“So close.” I said

The visual in my brain was interesting the cabin being closed off walking around with no clothes on breeding at will Shakira always pregnant.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed

“Oh shit.” I said

Shakira’s orgasm hit with the force of a hurricane spraying my face in girl cream while my own orgasm was hosing down everything from her forehead down to her abs in thick sticky goo she did suck down plenty but the volume was more than she could handle before I went limp we both just laid there exhausted.

A month later
We were still waiting on the clock to give us the green light to go home. We had to go retro after the washing machine broke down, then gave up when the dryer went off. Soon enough we stopped wearing clothes and the fireplace became a nice spot to sleep during rain.

“At least the rain stops tomorrow.” she said

“Fireplace is working.” I said

We kept the boredom at bay the best we could but seeing each other walk around naked tested our combined resolve the longer we had to stay here shower sex was becoming common at least it wasn’t boring I was shocked Shakira wasn’t pregnant by now and she just kept wanting more.

“Sunshine all week starting tomorrow. I'm thinking of a jacuzzi.” she said

“I’m in.” I said

When the lockdown hit it wasn’t spring yet with the month turning over to April outside activities were becoming a thing and a dip in the jacuzzi sounded great.

“Well that can be a tomorrow thing.” I said

“I was thinking skinny dipping.” she said

I slipped my dick in Shakira’s ass. She didn’t scream but her moans were going up in volume as I went further in.

“So thick.” she said

“I’m not even halfway in.” I said

My short strokes made her claw at the floor as I massaged her boobs she wasn’t trying to get away but her swear laced reactions bounced between English and Spanish making it tough to gauge if I was doing good on my end.

“Give me all of it.” she hissed

“I’m risking hurting you.” I said

“Do it.” she groaned

“Here you go.” I said

I buried every inch I had inside her at a blistering pace. Her yelps of pleasure went up in volume to ear piercing screams of lust.

“YEAH 4 FEET OF DICK AND STILL HORNY FEED ME THAT MONSTER!!!” she screamed

“This is going to be epic.” I said

Shakira’s grip on the bearskin rug was about to shred it in half if she pulled on it much longer. I was drilling her almost through the floor into the basement as she kept screaming for more.

“I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT THIS HORSE DICK WILL BREAK ME IN HALF.” she screamed

“Just a bit more.” I said

The roaring flames were drowned out by Shakira losing her mind as the petite Latina was giving it everything she had to get off the orgasm was sure to be epic.

“I’m stuffed but I don’t care.” she said

“Just what I wanted to hear.” I said

I picked Shakira up burying my shaft in her ass on every stroke the Spanish swear words were flying as her orgasm flooded out on the bearskin rug it wasn’t ruined but it would take an army to restore it as I pulled out a thick load splashed on her back as she collapsed.

A month later

We still had 30 days before the travel ban was lifted by now both of us just had sex whenever we felt like it to counter the soul crushing boredom the only rule was no sex in the kitchen or dining area I was busy in the pantry going over dinner ideas I didn’t even hear Shakira as she ambushed me.

“There you are.” she purred

“We had sex 2 hours ago.” I said

Shakira wasn’t taking no for an answer pinning me inside the pantry looking at me like a hungry tiger.

“Come on…just a quickie.” she said

“Well since you're already naked.” I said

I picked Shakira up sliding her on my dick like a piston. The sheer size of my girth nearly made her pass out. She lodged her teeth into my shoulder giving it a solid bite as she started to bounce.

“So stuffed.” she moaned

“Spread your legs.” I said

Shakira went as wide as she could almost to an unhealthy degree, letting every inch inside her body. Her abs were already distorted by the outline of my massive rod, her arms wrapped around my neck.

“You're going to wreck me.” she said

“All part of the plan.” I said

Shakira was holding on to the shelves as I thrust into her her hand spasmed while gripping a can of cherry pie filling leaving a handprint on the side.

“GIVE ME THAT BULL COCK YOU HUNG FUCKER!!!” she screamed

“You asked for it.” I said

Shakira was spouting off swear words in Spanish at breakneck speed her blonde hair was covered in sweat, her pulse racing as she took every inch of meat I had stretching her out.

“CAN’T HOLD IT!!” she screamed

“Little more.” I groaned

The loud thumps were bouncing off the walls in the small space while Shakira was clearly in heat thrusting her hips to finish the job watching her abs move.

“FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!” she screamed

“Too much.” I said

Shakira flooded the pantry in sex fluids from her orgasm while mine was unloading like a fire hose inside her she almost passed for looking 3 months pregnant as I pulled out plastering everything from her chest down to her legs.

A few months later

With the travel ban lifted we went back home we didn’t have sex again until Halloween by then the holidays were starting and we fell back into a good routine having sex from Thanksgiving to Valentine’s day but those are stories for another time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv, pixidragon, VSM14, Nikko, flawed_existence, Downloadedscar, funky

Nikko

Re: The Great Outdoors (Shakira)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 11:56:57 AM »
It was hot ! Sexy, not bad this story of Shakira. I like to see her in this kind of situation. I liked.
Thank you 😊

The following users thanked this post: Money

VSM14

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 09:35:55 AM »
Welcome back Money, it's been a long time. Glad to see you are still writing Shakira.

The following users thanked this post: Money, Nikko

Money

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 11:31:21 PM »
Not stopping anytime soon got plenty in the works and I'll keep this kind of setup in mind for future reference

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA