Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Stormi Rides Maré to Ecstasy on Valentine’s Day (Stormi Maya)  (Read 2817 times)

Gianni Shamari

Stormi Rides Maré to Ecstasy on Valentine’s Day (Stormi Maya)
« on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:42 PM »

It is Valentine’s Day, which falls on Sunday. It is a perfect day for lovers to put romance into practice and live out their wildest fantasies indoors since the restaurants and cinemas were shut down because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Maré walks up the stairs to a Harlem brownstone. He is wearing a red/black Lug facemask, black Sandova jacket, matching black fit jeans, and Ugg boots. A dozen roses, a red box of chocolate, and a bag of Vegan Hood food are in his hands. He rings the doorbell twice and takes a deep breath. The door opens, and Stormi Maya is dressed in sexy red lingerie. She is a short, light-skinned beauty with a red Afro, an hourglass figure, and enhanced 34DD tits. Maré smiles as he thinks about all the naughty things he plans to do with his girl. Stormi made a cameo in the film Hustlers, starring Jennifer Lopez, and posed for the February 2021 edition of GoodFellas magazine.

“Hello, my love! I felt that kiss you blew.” Maré tells her.

Smiling, Stormi says, “Nature Boy, you’re home.”

“Damn, you’re looking sexy as usual,” Maré said.

Maré tries to walk inside the brownstone, but Stormi stops him.

“Wait.” She says, and then checks his temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer. She lets him in when she sees his body temperature is 97.3 Fahrenheit. “Okay, you’re healthy. You can come in.”

“Girl, stop playing. You already know I take extra care of myself. I have that healing factor like Wolverine.” Maré jests as he walks inside. “Did New York City change the indoor dining laws, or did New Yorkers just stop giving a fuck?”

“Stop giving a fuck.” Stormi answers with a chuckle. “This coronavirus is crazy. I’m still feeling blessed that I survived 2020! 2021 is a year ‘5’, and the numerology of 5 is change. Therefore, I know this year will be a positive one.”

“I hope so too, baby girl.” Maré continues. “I do love your perspective on life.”

Maré removes his Ugg boots and scans the exquisite living room, which takes his breath away. The room is incredibly spacious, with towering ceilings and enormous windows allowing ample natural light to flood the space. The walls are painted in a rich, warm, beige color, which creates an incredibly inviting and cozy atmosphere. The floors are crafted from polished hardwood, which adds an element of luxury to the room.

The living room’s focal point is a stunning velvet couch in a deep emerald green color paired with two matching armchairs. A plush area rug in a neutral tone seamlessly ties the seating area together, adding an extra layer of softness to the hardwood floors. The coffee table is a unique piece made from thick glass and metal, giving the room a modern edge.

The walls are adorned with tasteful and sophisticated art pieces, including a magnificent sizeable abstract painting of Stormi Maya in shades of blue and green and a collection of framed black and white photographs. A sleek bookshelf against one wall holds a mix of books, decorative objects, and potted plants, adding greenery and liveliness.

They get comfortable in the vast living room. Stormi beams when she sees the boxes of chocolate, the diamond pendant, and the heart-shaped 3D crystal of her GoodFellas magazine cover.

“Oh, my God, I love it.” Stormi leans over and kisses Maré. “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome, love,” Maré says. “Today is all about you.”

“I know it is because I’m a bougie black chick. And bossy.” Stormi winks.

They are at the dining table a few minutes later, eating vegan fried chicken, fries, and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. The heart-shaped red balloons and the lit candles on the table make the scene romantic. The hot vegan food is so good that it takes the two lovers no time to consume every crumb.

“Oh, my God, so good.” Stormi expresses. “Very tasty. I’m glad you remember that I’m a vegan. Only healthy food goes inside this body.”

“You know I had to make sure everything’s perfect.” Maré smiles. “The food was delicious. That vegan burger was five stars! It was tasty.”

“It sure was.” Stormi pauses for a minute. “Well, it’s time for me to make your Valentine’s Day perfect. My pussy is wet. We’re fucking.”

Maré’s response is, “Nice. My favorite.”

Stormi crawls to him and pulls down his pants. Her full red lips envelop Maré’s dick as he gasps from the raw pleasure. Then he watches as Stormi works his big dick in and out of her mouth like a fellatio guru as she cradles his neatly shaved balls in her soft hand.

Stormi speaks to the cock. “I love sucking you. I’m going to get you nice and wet. Oh, you’re so hot.”

After she gets the dick hard and wet, Stormi takes Maré by the hand and leads him to her bedroom. He laughs when he sees rose petals on the bed that read, “I Love You. Eat My Pussy.”

Maré turns to her and says, “Nasty girl.”

“Maya, if you’re nasty.” Stormi winks and then kisses him. “I’m a grown woman and tell a man what I want. All I want for Valentine’s Day is Mare.”

“Yeah, and I’m going to give you what you want, which is the Valentine’s Day special with my tongue and dick.”

Stripping out of their clothes, Maré playfully pushes Stormi to the edge of the bed. She giggles as she spreads her toned legs. Maré dives face-first into her pussy and performs cunnilingus on her. He tongues Stormi’s asshole and pussy. Stormi loves it. She moans loudly as Maré eats and fingers her. His tongue is flicking back and forth over Stormi’s clit while he thrusts his fingers in and out of her pussy fast. Stormi arches her back and shrieks. Maré holds Stormi tight around the small of her back and maintains the perfect rhythm and intensity of stimulation.

“Yes, you like how I keep this afro pussy fuzzy for you,” Stormi screams. “Yes, keep tonguing that pussy. Make me cum all over your face.”

Maré continues dipping his tongue in and out of her pussylips and around her clit until the pleasure overtakes her. Stormi forms an orgasmic face and squirts in Maré’s face, giving him a cum-stache. Maré licks her mouth, tasting her juices—Stormi’s body trembles from the orgasm.

“I love when you cum so hard, baby,” Maré says softly. “You taste so damn good.”

“Put that cock inside me,” Stormi demands. “I want you to fuck me fast and hard.”

Maré slowly inserts his dick in her wet pussy and begins pounding away. Stormi moans and groans as her big tits flow up and down. Maré thumbs her clit while fucking her fast and hard. He loves seeing his big dick moving in and out of her bushy pussy. Maré speeds up the pace as her abs flex. The sensation causes a tingle of desire to rush through Stormi’s pussy as she feels her erotic juices begin to flow.

“Baby, I’m going to cum.” Maré declares.

“Give me that cum, baby,” Stormi tells him.

Maré pulls out of her hairy snatch and pumps his hot white cum all over her flat belly, bush, and pussy. Stormi smiles and grabs his cock, and inserts it back inside her pussy to keep it hard.

“You like this dick, don’t you?” Maré asks her softly.

“Mmm-hmm,” Stormi replies. “I know you love this good pussy. I want you to cum inside me.”

They have missionary sex for a few more minutes before Maré flips Stormi over and fucks her doggy style. He slaps her ass multiple times as he pounds away, leaving a big handprint. Stormi is wetter than ever as her pussy accepts the deep penetration.

“Yes, spank it! I like it. Hit it hard, King of New York! Go deep!” Stormi instructs.

The sweat pours down their sexy, toned bodies, and the raw sounds of wet skin against wet skin fill the bedroom. The dirty talk triggers Maré to give her deep strokes as he grips her wide plump ass for support. Stormi’s big tits swing wildly as she thrusts herself onto his cock in rhythm to the sex. Stormi looks back in awe and flashes a sultry smile at Maré. She loves the way he reams her backside. The glands of her inner walls contract his cock and give him a deeply satisfying sensation. Maré groans louder and louder as he nears an intense orgasm. Then he shoots his cum deep inside her. After a few moments, they collapse on the bed.

“Wooo, that was amazing,” Maré said. “It’s always fun fucking you, my Afro Barbie. Love you.”

Stormi chuckles. “I love you, too. Our Valentine’s Day has been epic. Now, it’s time to end the night with a Bang!”

She climbs on top of Maré and rides him to ecstasy.

Copyright © 2021 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content or any part of it is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 01:15:05 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, ValM3, flawed_existence, Cheogh

flawed_existence

Re: Stormi Rides Maré to Ecstasy on Valentine’s Day (Stormi Maya)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 11:11:35 PM »
Beautiful gorgeous woman I just learned of thanks to this story.

The following users thanked this post: Gianni Shamari

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Re: Stormi Rides Maré to Ecstasy on Valentine’s Day (Stormi Maya)
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 02:56:05 PM »
I love this woman and you really did her justice with this story. Thank you for writing it.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA