Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lights, Camera, Velvet Time (Velvet Sky)  (Read 1089 times)

Calibur009

Lights, Camera, Velvet Time (Velvet Sky)
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:55:57 PM »
*Updated*

This is a sequel to my story Powerrr Fuck.

Lights, Camera, Velvet Time
Written by Calibur009   
Starring: Velvet Sky
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Rim, Anal, Facial

Twenty-five minutes had passed since the National Wrestling Alliance had wrapped up taping a few episodes of their weekly show NWA Powerrr. But, the commentator and former wrestler Velvet Sky was still at ringside. The beautiful blonde was happily reading text messages on her iPhone as she sat on the announce table with her legs crossed. The gorgeous NWA commentator wore a blue sports jacket with the promotion’s logo, a short form-fitting white dress with gray designs, and black open-toe heels. As usual, Velvet’s lips were adorned with pink lipstick, and she sported a perfect bronze tan.

“I love being part of the NWA and tonight’s tapings were so much fun. Everyone worked so hard to put on a great show and the crowd’s energy was off the charts tonight. I should head backstage now since I need to change and get ready to leave.” Velvet said with a smile.

Just as Velvet was about to leave she noticed that a lone cameraman was still at ringside as well. Jason Donner was his name. He was 26 years old with dark blonde hair and was six feet tall. The young cameraman wore a black cap, a t-shirt with the NWA logo, jeans, and white sneakers. And his expensive high-definition camera rested next to the ring.

“Change of plans. I’m in the mood to have some fun now.” Velvet said to herself with a sexy smirk as she approached the cameraman.

“Wow! Velvet is looking hot tonight, and she’s coming my way.” Jason said with a grin.

“Hi, Jason. Can I ask you something?” Velvet said as she gave him an enticing look.

“Sure! What is it, Velvet?” Jason eagerly replied as he checked out the hot commentator’s fit body.

“Do you think I’m hot?” Velvet asked with a knowing smile as did a quick spin around to show off her curves.

“Yes! You’re the hottest woman in wrestling. And I always thought you had the best entrance too. I just loved the way you would hump the middle ring rope.” Jason replied with an enthusiastic grin.

“Really? Well, I could perform my entrance for you right now. Then I want you to give me something in return.” Velvet responded in her sexiest voice as she gave Jason a lustful glance.

“Anything for you, Velvet. And thanks!” Jason replied excitedly with a head nod.

“OK, it’s a deal.” Velvet responded with a sexy smirk.

Moments later, Velvet climbed up the ring. After that, she looked back at Jason with her brown eyes and hiked up her dress. Next, the former TNA Knockout straddled the middle rope and proceeded to dry hump it as she shook her incredible ass.

“So, what did you think of that?” Velvet asked after she finished performing her old entrance.

“Holy shit! That was incredible. Thanks, Velvet.” Jason replied excitedly.

The tall cameraman now pitched a big tent in his jeans. And it did not go unnoticed by the sexy NWA commentator.

“Jason, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now I want you to join me inside the ring.” Velvet replied as she stood in the middle of the squared circle.

Jordan did as she requested and entered the ring. After that, he stood in front of the former two-time TNA Knockouts champion.

“All right, Velvet. What did you want from me in return?” Jason asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? I want your dick, so whip it, so we can have some real fun.” Velvet replied bluntly with an enticing look.

Jason didn’t need to be told twice as he instantly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. After that, the cameraman pulled out his long hard cock for the Beautiful People member.

“Damn, Jason! I would have never guessed you were walking around here with a ten-incher. Well, buddy when I’m done with it might become even bigger.” Velvet said as she gave a kiss on the lips.

Velvet then rested on her knees and grasped Jason’s lengthy dick. As the hot commentator stroked the cameraman’s cock, she shot out her tongue and licked the tip of it a few times. Moments later, she wrapped her glossy pink lips around his dong and began sucking it.

“Oh fuck! Your dick is so big and hard! I love it!” Velvet cooed as she slurped away at Jason’s enormous cock.

Soon the short-lived Ring of Honor star gripped the base of Jack’s cock with both of her manicured hands. After that, the hot blonde spat on his hardened member and began sucking it much faster. Meanwhile, the cameraman groaned at how well the Connecticut-born former grappler was blowing him.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick is so good!” Velvet with a smile as she gave Jason a wet blowjob.

Eventually, the former Allure member licked and sucked his balls. Meanwhile, she jacked his saliva-stained dick with her right hand as she snacked on his nuts.

“Even your balls are good! Oh yeah! I love really sucking on big balls!” Velvet commented as she licked Jayson’s cojones in a circular motion.

Sometime later, Velvet finally disrobed and was now naked. After that, the former TNA Knockouts champion resumed sucking off Jason. Meanwhile, she fondled his balls with her left hand as she gobbled down more of his cock.

“I just love how hard your cock is for me!” Velvet said as she bobbed her head along the cameraman’s vanilla dong.

“Yes! Velvet, you’re so great at sucking cock.” Jason said as he tried his best not to blow his load.

“Well, Jason, I do have a lot of experience handling big meat backstage in the various promotions I’ve wrestled for.” Velvet replied with a chuckle before she winked at him.

Eventually, Velvet wrapped her huge tits around Jason’s spit-coated cock. She then cupped her tanned boobs together and gave him a titty fuck.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my big tits with that long dick! It feels so damn good!” Velvet said as Jason slid his manhood between her huge round breasts.

“Hey, Velvet, you don’t think anyone will catch us doing this.” Jason asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

“Well, if they do, they’re going to be in for one hell of a show.” Velvet replied with a sarcastic chuckle as she continued titfucking the cameraman.

Sometime later, Jason and Velvet were 69ing in the middle of the ring. Velvet laid on top of the cameraman’s lean and slim frame as she sucked away at his big dick. Meanwhile, he gripped her juicy booty as he happily licked her pussy up and down.

“Oh yeah! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Velvet cooed as she continued slurping on Jason’s cock while shaking her ass in his face.

“This is incredible. Velvet, I know a lot of guys who would love to have your ass in their face.” Jason said as dined on her sweet snatch.

“I bet they would, and thanks for the compliment.” Velvet replied as she kept sucking Jason’s manhood.

Before long, Jason stuck his tongue into the NWA commentator’s ass. That caused the sexy blonde to let out a few yelps as he rimmed her.

“Oh my god! Keep eating my ass just like that! I fucking love it!” Velvet cried out as she resumed sucking Jason’s cock.

“I don’t rim every woman I meet, but I’ll eat your ass any day of the week, Velvet.” Jason said with a grin as he ate booty like it was groceries.

“That is the sweetest thing a guy has ever told me. Oh yeah! Your cock is so big!” Velvet said in an aroused tone as continued her oral assault on Jason’s dick.

After some time, Velvet lowered herself onto Jason’s glistening cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. And her huge tits bounced and down as she swiftly rode the well-endowed camera operator.

“Oh god yes! It feels so good! Do you love how I ride your big fucking dick?” Velvet asked as she bounced on Jason’s 10-inch dong.

“Hell yeah! You’re great at it.” Jason replied as he tightened his grip on the former TNA Knockout’s waist as she rode him faster.

“That's the right answer! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Velvet moaned out as she slammed her tanned ass off Jason’s thighs.

Soon Velvet began working her sexy ass and rode Jason at a much quicker pace. Also, she leaned in closer, so that he could suck on her swaying tits.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big cock!” Velvet cried out with a satisfied smile.

Sometime later, Jason was fucking Velvet doggystyle as he rested on his knees behind her. The beautiful commentator looked back at him as she shoved her ass closer to him. After that, he smacked her booty and she responded by shaking it.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big dick and fuck me harder!” Velvet demanded as Jason banged her from behind.

Soon Jason plowed Velvet’s cooze much faster just like she wanted. He even smacked her great-looking ass again as he slammed his big hard cock into her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Pound the shit out of my pussy.” Velvet said while shaking her moneymaker as she looked back at Jason.

“You’re pussy incredible!” Jason said as he pumped away at Velvet’s snatch.

“You’re the first guy to tell me that. But thank you! Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Velvet replied while moaning.

A short time later, Velvet laid in the missionary position as she gave Jason a seductive look. He then gripped the former TNA Knockouts tag champion’s amazing toned legs and inserted his big cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me with that big cock! It’s so good!” Velvet moaned out as Jason banged her with all his might.

After some time, Jason placed Velvet’s legs on his shoulders. He then proceeded to piledrive her pussy, much to her delight.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Keep pounding my pussy just like that!” Velvet cried out as Jason jackhammered her cooze.

Sometime later, Velvet knelt between Jason’s legs with his big dick in her mouth. Also, she jerked his shaft with her right as she consumed more of his hard cock.

“Mmhmm! I love the sensation of a cock hitting the back of my throat! It just fucking turns me on!” Velvet said while making gagging sounds as she choked down Jason’s 10-inch schlong.

“Holy shit! Velvet, you’re very talented at sucking cock!” Jason said with a smile as she deepthroated his dong.

“Thanks! And you have a lot of dick!” Velvet replied with a laugh as a long rope of saliva dangled from her mouth.

A few seconds later, the Beautiful People member resumed giving the hung cameraman a syrupy blowjob. In fact, the former wrestler used her skilled mouth and tongue to perform tricks that would put some adult film actresses to shame. Also, Jason’s cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet as the hot commentator continued feasting on his manhood.

“Mmhmm! This is the best big dick I’ve had in a long time!” Velvet said with a smile as she licked, slurped, and sucked on Jason’s meaty cock.

When Velvet finished having some oral fun with Jason, she mounted his saliva-coated cock and rode him cowgirl. Meanwhile, he clutched her waist and drove his big dick into her pussy non-stop. The sexy former wrestler even massaged her large round tits as she bounced on the cameraman’s schlong.

“Oh god yes! I love riding big dicks like yours! Fuck me just like that!” Velvet cried out as she worked her ass and began riding Jason faster.

“Goddamn! Velvet, you really know how to fuck.” Jason said while trying not to blow his load early as the hot blonde rode him.

“Jason, you’re not bad yourself. The problem is most guys just can't keep up with me!  But you’re proving yourself more than worthy of fucking me tonight! Yes! Keep going!” Velvet replied as she began riding the camera operator at a quick pace.

Eventually, Velvet switched positions and began riding Jason reverse cowgirl. Soon the smoking hot blonde rubbed her pussy as she bounced her ass off the cameraman’s thighs.

“Oh my god! I love riding your big dick! But I’m ready to take our sex session to the next level.” Velvet said with a sexy smirk as she bounced on Jason’s cock.

A short time later, Velvet left the squared circle with a smile on her face. After that, she retrieved a bottle of lube from underneath the ring.

“Jason, I hope you’re ready to give my fine ass a workout tonight.” Velvet said with a sexy smirk as she climbed back into the ring holding the bottle of lubricant.

“Definitely!” Jason replied as he nodded in agreement.

When the beautiful NWA commentator got back into the ring, she handed the cameraman the lube and winked at him. After that, the former TNA Knockout got down on all fours and looked back at him as she wiggled ass at him.

“Hurry up! My ass is hungry for that big cock.” Velvet said with a naughty laugh.

Once Jason had his cock fully lubed, he spread Velvet’s tanned cheeks. After that, he slipped his slick member into her ass crack. The former ROH star had a look of pure bliss as the hung cameraman pounded her backdoor like no tomorrow.

“Oh god yes! I just love how your big dick feels inside my ass! Keep fucking my booty just like that!” Velvet cried out as Jason gave her a deep anal pounding.

“Fuck! Velvet, your ass feels incredible!” Jason replied as he smacked right ass cheek and fucked her rump faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love how fuck my ass! Don’t stop!” Velvet moaned out as Jason continued fucking her anal doggystyle.

Sometime later, Velvet applied more lubed to Jason’s cock as he held it in place for her. After that, she slid down his slick pole and began riding him anal cowgirl.

“Oh my god! I love how big cock feels in my ass while I’m riding it! It’s so good!” Velvet cried out as Jason gripped her cheeks and pistoned his lengthy dick into her backdoor.

Jason was close to cumming for the former TNA Knockout. But he just couldn’t bring himself to leave the hot blonde’s snug asshole.

“All right, big boy! I want you to paint my pretty face with a hot load of cum!” Velvet said as she slammed her ass up and down on Jason’s big cock.

Velvet’s dirty talk was enough to make Jason cum right then and there. Shortly the former wrestler dismounted the cameraman’s hard cock and dropped to her knees. After that, Jason got to his feet and began jerking his throbbing cock.

“Come on! Cover my face now.” Velvet said as she licked her pink lips in anticipation of the creamy reward that she was about to receive.

A few seconds later, Jason started spraying the beautiful commentator’s face with a huge load of spunk. Some of his jissom landed on the dirty blonde’s round tits as well.

“Oh my god! I have a feeling you’ve been holding back that load for a while. Thanks for the great fuck tonight, Jason.” Velvet said while laughing as she wiped some jizz from her right eye.

“You’re welcome, Velvet. I will never forget this night.” Jason replied with an exhausted look on his face.

“You better not. I did let you fuck my ass after all. OK, I need a shower now. Then I can leave the studio tonight.” Velvet responded as she gathered her clothing and exited the ring.

“Hey, Velvet! What about the mess we made in the ring?” Jason asked.

“Don’t worry about it! The ring crew can clean it up when they take down the ring.” Velvet replied nonchalantly as she gave Jason a wink and walked backstage.

The End
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 10:30:55 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA