Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...channinglox  (Read 153 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...channinglox
« on: January 09, 2024, 01:35:17 AM »
After a long break, here is the next of our interviews that we will be conducting with the authors who post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to channinglox, about how they got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced them to write in this genre, and other topics related to their writing.

You can visit their profile here.

1. Where are you from?

United States

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

I've always liked the name Channing and enjoy its neutrality

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Since 2020

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

I dabbled in it a while ago on AO3 when I was crushing on musicians

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less-than-appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

Can't think of one specific author, though I find styles and details to appreciate about everyone's work

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Not sure I have one quite yet

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

I really liked Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2 by Cadeauxxx

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

Roommates in the Real World, as I think it is the first story featuring Madelyn Cline on the site. It's also the first threesome story I've published here

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

Dua Lipa, Sydney Sweeney, and Madelyn Cline

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

MFF or MFM Threesomes and FF

11. Do you have a routine for how and when you write?

Nothing too specific, just try to get the ideas down while they’re fresh. I do like to have coffee on standby

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Usually one scene comes to mind, and I type that up and build out from there, even if it is just bullet points to start

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

Plenty of music. Sometimes one clever lyric is enough to inspire something for me to run with. I also enjoy traditional books with erotic elements (like mystery/suspense novels)

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I have a short story with Margot Robbie and Dua Lipa collecting dust in my drafts!

15. Any tips for readers who may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Go with the flow and feel confident when sharing your work with the world. Only you can write the story that lives in your mind!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA