Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ain't No Stopping Me - An Ariana Richards Story  (Read 7507 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Ain't No Stopping Me - An Ariana Richards Story
« on: October 06, 2022, 10:00:57 PM »

(This story was inspired by a picture that Ariana posted on her Facebook page. Apparently she's good friends with WWE wrestler Shelton Benjamin. I swear that I have every intention to write about other celebrities but when I saw that picture, this story practically wrote itself.)

Ariana was so excited. WWE Monday Night Raw had just ended and the arena was emptying out. It had been a great show. She didn't normally go to wrestling shows but she had gotten a call from her friend and WWE wrestler Shelton Benjamin earlier in the week inviting her to the show. He'd been able to get her backstage before the show, introducing her to some of the wrestlers. As she was about to go to find her seat Shelton told her to wait for him ringside after the event ended.
        Hours later Raw was over and the crowd was slowly leaving the arena. Ariana's seat was only a few rows from the ring so she had no trouble getting to the ring, since everyone else was going in the opposite direction. After fifteen minutes the arena was empty aside from Ariana. "Hey Ariana, over here," she hears Shelton's voice coming from the entrance ramp. He quickly walks down to her, helping her over the small barricade surrounding the ring. "I felt bad that I didn't get to show you the ring before the show started. Some of the guys owed me a favor so now we've got the whole place to ourselves. The crew won't be back until the morning to break the set down," Shelton explains. "We can do whatever you want until then," he continues.
        Ariana stares at her friend, Shelton wearing nothing but his shorts and boots. She never really realized how muscular and attractive Shelton was until this moment. They've been friends for years but she'd never thought of him in that way before. The look in his eyes gave Ariana the impression that Shelton had thought of her in...other ways. "What did you have in mind?" Ariana asked, nervously. "I think you already know the answer to that question," Shelton replies, leaning towards her. Putting a hand on either side of her face he kisses her hard on the lips. Ariana's surprise is short-lived, quickly replaced by excitement as Shelton continues kissing her, his tongue sneaking into her mouth. Their tongues meet for a moment, wrestling each other before she pulls away from him.
        "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, Shelton says. " No it's okay. You just caught me off guard," Ariana says, smiling at him. "It's just that we've been friends for so long. I don't want to ruin that," Shelton says. "You didn't. I've always wondered what would happen if we took things to the next level," Ariana continues. "What about your husband?" Shelton asks. "We have an open marriage," Ariana says. The words are still coming put of her mouth as Shelton pulls down his shorts, exposing his semi-flacid cock. "In that case what are we waiting for?" he replies, grinning at her.
        Ariana wastes no time. In a flash she's down on her knees admiring his dick. She'd never tell her husband, but given the events of the past few months she prefers black dick. Looking at Shelton, how could she not? Shelton is big and muscular, and his cock is no different. The thought of it only getting bigger as the night goes on is a huge turn on.  Grabbing it by the base Ariana opens wide and begins to blow him. Normally she'd go as fast as possible, desperate to finish her partner off so they could get to the sex part of the evening. With Shelton, though, it's different. She goes slow, agonizingly slow, wanting her friend to enjoy every single second. She can tell by his groans that he approves of her technique, so when he tells her to stop it comes as a surprise.
        Shelton helps her back to her feet, leading her by the hand to one of the corners of the ring. He has her turn around, her back to the ring post. "Put a leg on each of the ropes," he says, grinning at her. Ariana does as he says, placing a leg on the middle rope. She blushes as Shelton stares at her hungrily as she's suspended by the rings ropes, legs spread wide. He kneels in front of her, lifts her skirt up, pulls the crotch of her panties aside, and buries his head between her legs. "Oh fuck!" Ariana cries as Shelton's tongue circles her clit for the first time. He drags his tongue up and down her pussy lips, occasionally sticking it inside her. Ariana moans and groans, helpless in the ropes as her friend continues to eat her out. She's about to cum when he stands up. Shelton undoes the buttons on her blouse, one by one. Opening her blouse, Shelton makes short work of the clasp on the front of her bra.  He places his dick on her chest, right between her breasts. Pushing them together, he starts to titfuck her, Ariana flicking at the tip of his cock every time it pops up from between her tits.
        "I know what you really want," Shelton growls in her ear as he takes a step back from Ariana. She tries to play it cool as Shelton once again pulls her panties aside, but her excitement gets the better of her. "I bet you do," Ariana says, her wide eyes glued to his cock. She takes a deep breath as the head of Shelton's cock brushes up against her pussy. "Give it to me Shelton!" she whimpers. With a huge grin on his face Shelton obeys, sliding into her slowly, inch by inch. Ariana moans louder the further he penetrates, getting more and more aroused as she watches his cock disappear between her legs, Shelton grunting as he enters her even further.
        Once fully inside her, Shelton grabs her by the hips and begins slowly sliding in and out of Ariana, never fully pulling out. Ariana groans as the big black dick inside her stretches her pussy with each thrust. She can tell her groans are turning Shelton on, his thrusts increasing in speed as her moans get louder and louder. After several moments Shelton readjusts, sliding his hands under her legs, gripping her thighs. Using Ariana's legs to support himself Shelton goes crazy, pounding her pussy like a jackhammer, his balls bouncing off Ariana's puckered asshole. "Oh my God! Fuck me Shelton! Fuck me with that big black cock," Ariana wails, bouncing up and down in the ring ropes with each thrust. He leans in kissing her hard on the lips, pulling away just in time. With a loud scream Ariana climaxes, her hold body shaking in pleasure. Shelton does his best to hold her still, letting her ride out the rest of her orgasm with his cock buried balls deep inside her. As she finishes, Shelton slowly pulls out of her, Ariana groaning as she hangs from the ring ropes.
        He helps Ariana untangle herself from the ropes, the blonde panting and flushed as she recovers. She almost falls as he helps her to her feet, still a little shaky. They climb through the ropes, walking down the steel steps. Shelton sits on the edge of the barricade surrounding the ring as Ariana, sitting on the steel steps, lays on her back. "You okay?" Shelton asks, concern creeping into his voice. "Y-yeah. I-I'm fine," Ariana stammers. "Just need a few minutes to rest, and then I'll be ready to go again," Ariana says. "Again?" Shelton asks, laughing. "Yeah, why not? You said we have the place to ourselves until the morning. And besides, after that performance we're definitely having a rematch," Ariana says grinning. "I'll have you tapping out by the time we're done," she continues, giving him a sly grin. "Is that right," Shelton asks, a bit of cockiness in his voice. She nods in reply. "We'll have to see about that," he says as he closes the space between them.
        "Turn around and bend over," Shelton snaps. "So romantic," Ariana laughs as she gets on all fours. She feels his strong hands grab her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. Panic fills her as she says, "Shelton what are you..." She doesn't get to finish her question as Shelton pushes himself into her pussy. Secretly Ariana is relieved. It's not that she hasn't done anal before, she has, and even with black guys. Before today she hadn't seen Shelton as anything other than a close friend, not someone she'd ever have sex with. Maybe one day she'd let him have her ass but not today. Moving his hands to her hips, Shelton fucks her hard, his dick hitting her most sensitive areas. Although doggy style wasn't her favorite position Ariana also enjoyed it. She loved the way it let her partner get deeper inside her than most positions. Throw in the fact that she was getting fucked from behind and on all fours, it made Ariana feel a little dirty, and that turned her on even more. She's pulled out of her thoughts as Shelton moves his hands to her breasts, squeezing them as he hammers her hole. Between his huge dick tearing up her pussy, his balls slapping against her clit, and his manhandling of her tits Ariana struggles not to cum again, wanting to enjoy this for as long as possible.
         Ariana is both surprised and disappointed when Shelton suddenly stops. He lets go of her breasts as he pulls his cock out of her aching pussy, Ariana groaning as he does. She turns to face him, finding a grin on his face. "I just realized I've been doing most of the work tonight," Shelton laughs. "I think it's time for you to do your share," he says grinning at her. She knows he's right. "Come with me," Ariana says, taking him by the hand. "I sure hope so," he replies, Ariana sighing at his horrible pun. She leads him up the steps and back into the ring. "Lie down," she orders him and Shelton immediately complies. She straddles him, pulling her panties aside as she lower her hips onto his waiting dick. They both moan as Ariana slides down on it slowly, enjoying every second of penetration. She starts slowly, moving her hips up and down Shelton's cock. He grabs her tightly by the ass, a hand on each cheek as she fucks him.
        Staring deeply into his eyes Ariana can tell Shelton wants her to speed up. The last thing she wants is to disappoint her friend, especially considering how good he's made her feel so far. Ariana begins grinding her hips against his, wriggling her body in every possible direction, practically jumping up and down on him, fucking him wildly. "You feel so fucking good inside me!I want your cock inside me all night," Ariana cries. Shelton grabs on to her hips tightly, Ariana grunting and groaning as their bodies slap together loudly, over and over again. She can't hear Shelton's groans over her own, but the look on his face tells her that Shelton won't last much longer. "I want you to pin me in the center of the ring baby. Put me down for the count while you cum inside me," Ariana screams.
        It's too much for Shelton. Still inside her, he rolls them over, Ariana now on her back with Shelton on top of her in the missionary position, plowing into her, all in one quick movement. "Don't stop baby! Fuck me hard with that big black dick!" Ariana growls. "Didn't you hear my theme song? Ain't no stopping me," Shelton smirks, as he somehow manages to start fucking her even harder and faster than before. Ariana grabs him tightly, her arms pulling him against her body as she wraps her legs around his waist. "Fuck Shelton! I'm so close. Please! Please Shelton, I need to cum baby," Ariana cries. She feels him tense up between her legs. "That's it. Give it all to me," she whimpers. Shelton's dick explodes like a fire hose between her legs, pumping what feels like gallons of hot semen into her. It's the final straw, Ariana shrieking loudly as her body shakes as she orgasms once more. She still trembling long after Shelton finishes shooting his load. He pulls out of her slowly, Ariana moaning softly at the loss of his erection between her legs. He lies down next to her, the two of them staring at each other for moments as Shelton gently strokes her face.
        "We should have done this years ago," Ariana whines. "Well I didn't know you had an open marriage," Shelton replies. "You said we have this whole place to ourselves all night?" Ariana asks. "Not exactly..." Shelton begins. Hearing footsteps nearby Ariana quickly sits up covering her breasts with her arms. Three men are standing just a few feet from the ring. She recognizes them from earlier in the evening as Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, and Big E. "I meant to tell you I was inviting some of the guys to meet you. The New Day are huge fans of yours," Shelton quickly explains. The three newcomers enter the ring, grinning at her naked body the whole time. "How would you feel about a 3 on 1 'match'? Xavier asks her. Ariana looks the men over one at a time. Every one of them is in peak physical shape, especially Big E. Oh the things she'd let him do to her, she thinks, blushing. " I'd say I'm in," she replies. The men cheer loudly, high-fiving each other, dancing around the ring. She laughs as she hears their chant, a slight variation of the normal chant. "New Day Cocks! New Day Cocks!" As they take positions all around her, Ariana realizes that the New Day are going to keep very busy all night long.....

To be continued?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 11:59:48 PM by Cptnstrwrs »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Nikko, Dexter07

Dexter07

Re: Ain't No Stopping Me - An Ariana Richards Story
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 09:57:50 AM »
Fantastic story  :)

I would personally love a continuation of it, if you would be willing to write it.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

Viri

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 10:22:38 PM »
The Ariana Richards master returns.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Dexter07, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 03:17:53 AM »
Fantastic story  :)

I would personally love a continuation of it, if you would be willing to write it.

Working on it now  :)

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 05:39:57 AM »
These stories have become an adventure for Ariana. You remind me of myself with how I used to write Britney.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA