Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: She Just Can't Get Enough (Alison Brie)  (Read 4654 times)

Calibur009

She Just Can't Get Enough (Alison Brie)
« on: December 03, 2022, 12:59:55 PM »
**Updated**

She Just Can’t Get Enough: Part 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Cheating, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

December 26, 2022

It was the morning after Christmas when Alison Brie was still asleep in her bed. She wore a black satin nightgown mini-slip as she slumbered. After her alarm clock went off, she finally awakened while yawning. The stunning brunette then peeled back the covers and got out of bed. Alison then stretched for a bit before she left her bedroom. The Community actress then entered the bathroom and began checking herself out in the mirror.

“I’m going to be 40 in a few days and not to sound conceited, but I am one hot bitch!” Alison said confidently as she gave her reflection a wink.

After that, the GLOW actress walked away from the mirror and removed her nightgown and panties. She then stepped into the shower and turned on the shower head. As the water poured onto her fit body, Alison began lathering herself up with body wash.

“There is nothing better than a hot shower to start the day.” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she continued to wash herself.

Later that morning, Alison was in the process of cleaning her house, since she had given her usual housekeeping service a few days off for the holidays. She was dressed in a long-sleeved gray sweater, faded jeans, and a pair of old white tennis shoes. When she finished sweeping, dusting, and mopping, the Community actress took down her Christmas tree and decorations.

“It felt great to get my hands dirty and do some cleaning myself today. It has been a while since I’ve done that. Maybe I will mow the lawn today too!” Alison said with a prideful tone followed by a laugh.

Much later, Alison finished her house cleaning. Right now, she was relaxing on her white couch while watching some television. The 39-year-old actress was also in the middle of a phone conversation with her husband, actor/director, Dave Franco.

“I miss you, Dave. I can’t wait until you get home from visiting your parents.” Alison said with a big smile.

“Yeah! I miss you too, Ali. But don’t worry, I will be home on the 29th. Then we will celebrate your birthday in style.” Dave replied.

“Great. I can’t wait. I will see you then, and I love you, Dave. Bye!” Alison responded as she ended the phone call with her husband.

Alison then smiled and placed her gold iPhone down. She then sipped from her glass of wine. The Rental actress let out a sigh and began thinking things over. About five minutes later, she picked her phone back up with a mischievous smile.

“Well, if I’m going to do this now would be the perfect time. I mean, you only live once, right?” Alison said to herself as she pressed some digits on her phone.

After that, the blue-eyed actress waited one minute on the line before she spoke to the person she had called.

“Hello, Bill. This is Alison, your boss. If it isn’t too much trouble, I need you to come to my home today. There is something important I need to discuss with you. Wonderful! I will see you then. Goodbye.” Alison said with a big grin as she put her phone down.

Moments later, the Mad Men actress clicked off her television with the remote. After that, she left her couch and hurried upstairs to prepare for Bill’s arrival.

“Today is going to be an interesting day.” Alison said as she walked upstairs.

Two hours later…

Alison walked toward her front door as the doorbell chimed. The Get a Job actress was clad in a black blazer, a matching skirt, a blue top, and black six-inch heels. When the Horse Girl actress opened the door, Bill Simmons was standing outside.

Bill had a slim build, short brown hair, and a clean-shaven face. He wore a brown jacket, a black t-shirt, jeans, and brown loafers. Additionally, the 28-year-old man had a dumb grin as he stared at his beautiful and famous boss.

“Hi, Miss Brie. Sorry, I’m a bit late. But I had some errands to run before I came over here.” Bill said with a nervous laugh.

“It’s fine, Bill. Please come on in. I have been waiting to see you.” Alison said as she gave him a seductive look.

Moments later, Bill walked into the actress's home. After that, they sat on the couch and Alison crossed her smooth legs as she sat next to him.

“So how was your Christmas Bill? I bet you had a great one.” Alison asked in a flirtatious tone as she looked at him.

“Yes, I did. I spent time with my family and my girlfriend.” Bill replied with a proud smile.

“Oh! I didn’t know you were dating anymore. Well, congratulations, Bill.” Alison responded in a surprised manner followed by a smile.

“Thanks, Miss Brie. Lisa and I have been happily dating for three months now. Not to change the subject, but why did you need to see me today?” Bill replied in a chipper tone.

“Bill, you have been a great assistant. So I thought you deserved a special bonus for all of your hard work.” Alison said with a warm smile.

“Wow! Thank you for your generosity, Miss Brie.” Bill replied excitedly.

“Do you think I’m attractive, Bill? You can be honest, I won't fire you.” Alison asked the assistant with an enticing look. 

“Yes! You’re the hottest woman in Hollywood, and I’m proud to be your assistant.” Bill replied with great enthusiasm.

“Damn! Bill, you must really want that bonus. Because you’re laying it on pretty thick. That’s a joke, by the way.” The Get Hard actress responded with a chuckle as she moved closer to her assistant.

Alison then kissed Bill’s right cheek before she saw his visible erection. Following that, the hot brunette smiled, and she kissed him again.

“Miss Brie, what are you doing? I can’t cheat on my girlfriend.” Bill said with a surprised reaction to being kissed by his sexy boss.

“Lisa doesn’t have to know about this. Don’t pretend that you never thought about having sex with me, Bill. Especially since I recall walking in on you jacking off to some photographs of me at the office last month, and these were your exact words: I want to fuck Alison so bad! End quote.” Alison replied with a sly smile.

“I had no idea that you were watching me do that.” Brad said with an embarrassed look on his face.

“It’s OK. I don’t blame you, I am hot after all and your cock was so thick. So, do you want to fuck me now?” Alison replied with a naughty smile as she rubbed the lump inside Bill’s jeans.

“I do. But what about your husband, Miss Brie?” Bill asked as he looked around nervously.

“Don’t worry about him. Dave doesn’t need to know what we’re about to do. Enough talk, it’s time to fuck!” Alison replied as she stripped out of her clothing. She then went on to say. “What are you waiting for, Bill? Take your clothes right now!”

Bill did as Alison demanded and removed his apparel. Now nude, his brown eyes grew wide at the sight of his hot boss’s naked body.

“Oh my god! Miss Brie, you are perfect.” Bill said as his mouth watered at the sight of her fit and slender frame.

“I know that, Bill. But thank you anyway.” Alison replied with a chuckle.

Soon, the brunette beauty sat on the couch and spread her legs. A few seconds later, she licked her right hand and began to caress her cooze as she seductively looked at the assistant.

“Bill, come over here and eat my pussy now!” Alison commanded.

Bill didn’t need to be told twice. He immediately rushed over to his gorgeous boss and buried his head between her creamy thighs. As the assistant dined on her snatch, Alison let out a series of soft moans.

“Oh yes! I knew there was a reason I hired you, Bill. Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” The Get Hard actress cooed as the assistant lapped at her honeypot.

“Oh my god! Your pussy tastes so good.” Bill said with a smile as he ate Alison’s sweet snatch.

“Yes! That’s it! You’re so great at that, but I need your cock inside me now!” Alison cried out as she grabbed Bill's head.

Bill retrieved his tongue from his hot boss’s wet folds. After that, he inserted his hard seven and half-inch dick into her perfectly trimmed pussy. Furthermore, the lucky assistant clutched the Sleeping With Other People actress’s legs as he thrust into her.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that thick cock! It feels so good!” Alison moaned as Bill pumped away at her snatch.

“Goddamn! Your pussy is better than I imagined it to be.” Bill said with a smile as he delivered a series of fast strokes into the hot brunette’s pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Alison cried out with a satisfied grin.

A few minutes later, the Community actress was bending over the couch as Bill railed her from behind. Alison also looked over her shoulder at him with an approving smile. On top of that, she was shoving her ass back as the assistant kept fucking her.

“Oh my god! I had a feeling you were going to give me a great fuck today, and was right. Yes! Fucking give it to me!” The 5’ 3” actress moaned with a smile.

As Bill continued to fuck Alison from behind, he slapped her right ass cheek. That action turned the former Community actress on even more, and every thrust from his cock made her big tits sway.

“Fuck! I can’t believe this is happening. I’ve been wanting to fuck you for so long, Miss Brie. Your pussy is so damn good!” Bill said as he had worked up a sweat from the sexual activity he had been engaging in.

“That’s great to know. So am I a better fuck than Lisa?” Alison asked with a sly grin as Bill was still fucking her.

“Yes! You’re so much better. All Lisa does is lay in bed like she’s a stiff board and expects me to do all the work.” Bill replied with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Soon, the assistant began fucking the Scream 4 actress faster. He also smacked her pale booty again as he railed her.

“Looks like our fuck session has been good therapy for you too, Bill. Yes! Keep fucking me!” Alison said with a laugh as she moaned.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Bill cowgirl on the couch as her hands were placed on his chest. Bill also gripped the Get Hard actress's waist as he thrust into her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Alison cried out as her tits began to bounce up and down.

Soon, Bill opened his mouth and he began sucking on Alison’s jiggling breasts. Meanwhile, she moaned in pleasure as he sucked on her pink nipples and rode his dick faster.

“I’ve always been a fan of your boobs, Miss Brie.” Bill said as he continued to piston his cock into Alison’s pussy.

“Well, I’m pretty sure every guy on the planet is a fan of my boobs, Bill, and who could blame them. Fuck me!” Alison replied with a laugh as she kept riding his cock.

A short time later, Alison was lying prone on the couch as she sucked Bill’s cock. The Happiest Season actress also jerked the lucky assistant’s shaft with a twisting motion as she blew him. Meanwhile, Bill wore a big grin as he squeezed his hot boss’s firm backside.

“Mmm! Bill, your cock is as thick as a soda can! I love it!” Alison said with a lustful smile as she gave him a blowjob. She then licked the tip of his dick up and down.

“Damn! Miss Brie, your mouth feels incredible.” Bill said as his eyes rolled into his head due to how well the GLOW actress was blowing him.

Alison briefly looked up at her assistant and winked at him. After that, the Spin Me Round actress wrapped her pink lips around Bill’s cock again, and she resumed sucking it with much more vigor than before.

“From all the pre-cum you’re leaking, I think you’re about to blow your load.’ Alison said with a smile as she gave the younger man a furious handjob with her right hand.

“Oh fuck! I’m about to cum.” Bill said loudly as the How To Be Single actress jacked his cock.

Alison promptly pointed Bill’s dick toward her tits as she continued to jerk his dick. The Rental actress did that until the assistant blasted a sizable load of jissom onto her boobs. The sultry brunette smiled as she rubbed Bill’s cockhead onto her cumstained breasts. After that, the Mad Men actress sucked on his dick again.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Lisa has never given me a blowjob like that. Thanks for the special bonus, Miss Brie. I appreciate it.” Bill said as he breathed heavily and was covered with sweat.

“You’re welcome, Bill. I have to admit that you were more competent at fucking than I thought you would be. Okay, you need to get dressed and leave now. Since I have another guest coming by later, I need to get ready for him.” Alison said with a fulfilled smile as she continued to play with her assistant’s cock.

The Community actress left the couch and tossed Bill a towel. After the assistant cleaned the sweat from his body, got dressed, and headed toward the front door.

“Goodbye, Bill. I will see you at the office next week and tell Lisa that I said hello.” Alison said with a smile whilst still nude and her tits covered with spunk.

“Yes, I will do that. See you next week, Miss Brie. Bye.” Bill replied before he left the actress’s home.

“That was fun. Now it’s time for me to shower and get ready for Steve.” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she hurried upstairs. Her big boobs also jiggled as she rushed to the upper level of her house.

Later that day, Alison’s personal trainer, Steve Roberts, entered her home gym.
Steve had dark blonde hair, a goatee, and a sculpted physique. The trainer was clad in a black cap, a gray tank top that showed off his muscular biceps, blue sweatpants, and white sneakers.

As the handsome trainer looked around the room, he finally noticed Alison. She was sitting on a long, heavy-duty weight bench. Soon, his mouth dropped when he saw the Community actress. She wore a yellow cut-off T-shirt that showed off her toned tummy, blue gym shorts, and black sneakers. Additionally, the hot brunette was sporting a spray-on tan. Furthermore, she smiled at her trainer as she seductively drank from the water bottle she grasped in her right hand.

“Good evening, Steve. Thanks for coming over on such short notice for a post Christmas workout with me.” Alison said as she basically eye fucked her trainer.

Soon, the GLOW actress stood up and approached her trainer with nothing but lust in her big blue eyes. Steve of course did everything within his power to remain professional and not to drool over his famous client’s sexy body.

“No problem, Alison. I was more than happy to do it. So, do you want to start with our usual workout routine?” Steve asked with a grin.

“Not today, Steve. Because I have a completely different routine in mind. And it doesn’t require any exercise or weight lifting, but trust me we will both work up a sweat.” Alison replied in a not-so-subtle flirtatious manner as she gave him a wink.

“Alison, I know exactly what you’re hinting at. But as you know, I’m a married man, and you’re a married woman. So, I don’t think it would be appropriate for us to engage in an affair. Plus, Cindy would kill me if she found out.” Steve said with a hint of reluctance in his voice as his eyes were still fixated on the Community actress's fit body.

“Well, Steve, the last time I checked, our spouses aren’t here. Plus, I’ve noticed you checking me out countless times during our workouts. So, don’t pretend that you’ve never about wanting to fuck me” Alison snapped back in a matter-of-fact tone as she gave the trainer a sexy smirk.

Steve was silent for several moments until he finally responded to Alison’s claim.

“OK. I admit that I enjoy checking out your body. You are Alison Brie, after all. So yes, I admit that I've thought about fucking you many times. If you want to do it, I’m ready to screw your brains out today.” Steve replied as he tossed his cap to the floor. Following that, he removed his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and six-pack abs.

“Oh my god! Steve, I never knew you could be that passionate. Have you been taking acting lessons? Well, I’m glad that you came around and that you want this special workout as much as I do. Because I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time.” Alison replied with an amused chuckle.

The sultry brunette wasted no more time and removed her top, exposing her C-cup tits. After that, she stood on her toes and began making out with her trainer. As the pair locked lips, they also tongue kissed several times. When they finished, Steve carried Alison over to the bench before he sat on top of it.  The Promising Young Woman actress then sat on his lap cowgirl style as he began sucking on her breasts.

“Oh yes! Keep sucking on my tits just like that!” Alison cooed as she delivered a series of kisses to her trainer’s strong chest. After that, she kissed him on the lips again.

Soon, the Mad Men actress shot out her tongue and licked Steve’s rock hard abs up and down. After that, she dropped to her knees and looked up at him with a naughty smile.

“I'm about to suck your cock like I’m mad at it!” Alison said in a sexual tone.

The Get a Job actress gleefully pulled Steve’s sweatpants off. After that, she reached into his underwear and pulled out his fully erect cock. A few seconds later, her ocean-blue eyes widened at the sight of her trainer’s huge member.

“Holy shit! Steve, how could you keep this a secret from me? I thought we were good friends.” Alison said as she continued to stare at the trainer’s huge dick as she stroked it with both of her hands.

“I just wanted to keep things professional between us.” Steve quickly replied as he shrugged his broad shoulders.

“Whatever! At least, I’m getting the chance to enjoy your big cock today.” Alison said in a somewhat annoyed tone before she cheered up.

When Alison finished caressing Steve’s 11-inch cock, she placed it next to her right forearm. Following that, the Little Hours actress performed the Annie Edison gasp.

“Holy shit! That is one big dick. But I’m up to the challenge.” Alison said as she smiled confidently.

The How To Be Single actress immediately wrapped her pink lips around Steve’s big cock and slipped a good six inches of it into her mouth. As the hot brunette sucked the trainer’s lengthy dick, she worked his veiny shaft with her right hand. Additionally, her left hand was placed on the trainer’s right leg for support.

“Mmhmm! It’s such a big fucking cock, and it stretches my mouth so good!” Alison said as she bobbed her head along Steve’s lengthy dick.

“Jesus! I’ve heard rumors of you being a size queen. But fuck! It’s true. Oh yeah! Alison keep sucking dick just like that.” Steve said with a smile as the brunette beauty slobbered on his large slab of meat.

“Yes! The rumors are true. I love big cocks, and yours is such a mouthful.” The beautiful Jewish actress said without any hint of shame as long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

Alison resumed feasting on Steve’s large cock before she attempted to deepthroat him. The Get Hard actress made loud gagging sounds as she stuffed more of the trainer’s enormous dick down her throat. Additionally, her neck muscles bulged as she performed that action.

“Oh fuck! I just loved how that big cock felt so good sliding down my throat!” Alison said before she slapped her pretty face with Steve’s saliva-covered dick a few times.

A good while later, Alison wrapped her boobs around Steve’s phallus. Following that, she cupped her large tits together, and she proceeded to give him a titjob.

“Oh god yes! That big cock feels so good! Keep fucking my titties!” Alison said with a grin as Steve slid his manhood between her boobs.

Sometime later, Alison removed her clothes and was now nude. After that, she climbed on top of Steve as he lay on the weight bench, and the pair began 69ing. The Community actress made loud slurping sounds as she sucked away at her personal trainer’s meaty cock. Meanwhile, he was happily devouring her sweet cooze as if it were his last meal.

“Oh yes! I love how you eat my pussy! You’re damn good at it, and I can tell you’ve been wanting to do this for a while!” Alison cooed as she gobbled down Steve’s cock.

“Yes, I have.” Steve replied as he continued dining on the Roar actress's snatch.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Steve cowgirl as he gripped her waist. Additionally, she had a big smile on her face as she bounced up and down on his lengthy cock. The handsome trainer also sucked on the blue-eyed beauty’s swaying breasts as she rode him.

“Oh my god! You're fucking me so good with that big cock!” Alison cried out as she continued riding Steve fast and hard.

“Fuck! Alison, you sure know how to ride a dick.” Steve said with a chuckle as he thrust into the hot brunette.

“I sure do! Now keep fucking me! Your big dick feels so good!” Alison responded as she gyrated her fit body and rode Steve faster.

A short time later, Steve was screwing Mad Men actress missionary on the large blue workout mat. Also, the hot brunette let out a series of loud moans as her well-endowed trainer drove his huge cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! You’re giving my pussy such a great workout today!” Alison howled as her fitness coach continued pounding her wet twat non-stop.

Much later, the GLOW actress was in the doggystyle position as Steve slammed his dick into her from behind. In addition to that, the busty brunette pushed her firm booty closer to him as she clutched the large gray medicine ball for support.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep training my pussy with that big cock!” Alison cried out as she looked back at her trainer with nothing but sexual desire in her eyes.

The blonde fitness coach did just that. Plus, he slapped Alison’s ass for good measure as he pistoned his enormous dick into her snatch. Additionally, every thrust from him caused the Community actress’s perfect boobs to jiggle.

“Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Alison moaned with a smile as Steve kept railing her from behind.

A short time later, Steve balanced himself on top of the medicine ball. After that, the Get Hard actress mounted his cock and rode him reverse cowgirl.

“Oh fuck yes! Your big dick is so good! Make me cum on it!” Alison hollered as she reached back and placed her hands on Steve’s shoulders and rode his cock as if she were Riley Reid.

Later that evening, Alison and Steve had worked up quite a sweat from their intense fuck session. Right now, the Community actress was resting on her shoulders as the trainer stood over her and plunged his big cock deep into her wet cooze.

“Steve, I can honestly say this is the best workout you’ve ever given me! Oh my god! That big cock is so good!” Alison moaned as the personal trainer fucked her in the butter churner position.

A bit later, Alison was lying on her right side on the mat as Steve thrust into her and gripped her left leg. Additionally, the Community actress rocked her fit body back and forth as her trainer filled her pussy with his large cock.

“Oh my god! I love how you pound my pussy! Are you ready to cum on my face now, Steve? Because that’s where I fucking want it!” Alison said in a sexual tone as her fitness coach continued to pump his hard cock into her snatch.

Steve nodded in agreement with the How To Be Single actress before he retrieved his cock from her womb. Following that, Alison dropped to her knees and looked up at him. Meanwhile, he jerked his cock furiously until he fired a huge cumshot that splashed across the hot brunette’s face. After that, she licked the excess jissom off her trainer’s dick.

“Steve, you were so right. You really did screw my brains out today. And remember, Dave and Cindy never have to know about this.” Alison said with a satisfied look on her cum drenched and sweaty face. After that, she placed her right index finger next to her lips and made a shushing motion, followed by a naughty grin.

“Oh yeah! That would be best for everyone, Alison.” Steve replied with a chuckle.

“Yes, it would. Today was just a warm-up, and I still have two more days until my birthday.” Alison said with a satisfied grin before she sucked Steve’s cock again.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 02:28:12 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07

DarkSwordsman

Re: She Just Can't Get Enough (Alison Brie)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 02:28:05 PM »
Great start to the story. Can’t wait to see what else she gets up to before the big day.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nikko

Calibur009

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 02:16:09 PM »
**Updated**

She Just Can’t Get Enough: Part 2
Written by Calibur009
Codes: MF, Cheating, Oral, Interracial, Titfuck, Facial

December 27, 2022

Alison sat at her wooden kitchen table while eating breakfast. She was also enjoying a hot cup of coffee too. The Community actress wore a red t-shirt, faded jeans, and white tennis shoes. The brunette also had a wide smile on her face as she thought about her two sexual encounters from the previous day. The actress then sipped more coffee as she scrolled through some messages on her iPhone.

“I had so much fun with Bill and Steve yesterday. I’m sure they had a lot of fun with me as well. Hmm…what should I do today as part of my special birthday countdown?” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she pondered.

The Mad Men actress eventually got an idea, and she picked up her iPhone. After that, the Sleeping With Other People actress went through her long list of contracts. When the blue-eyed beauty found the one she was looking for, she dialed the number.

“OK, Tyrone Williams. You and I are going to have some fun today.” Alison said with a big smile as she waited for him to answer.

Soon, the actress began speaking with Tyrone. In addition to that, she played with her brown hair as she conversed with him.

“Hello, Tyrone. This is Alison Brie. Could you come over to my house this morning? My pool needs a deep, thorough cleaning, and you’re the perfect man for the job.” Alison said in a flirtatious tone as she spoke to the man on the other line. She then continued. “I understand. Alright, I will see you this afternoon. Goodbye.”

The Rental actress ended the call and put her phone away. Following that, she looked at her white wristwatch and let out a sigh.

“Since Tyrone won’t be here until this afternoon, what am I going to do in the meantime?” Alison said before she got an idea.

Soon, the Community actress left her kitchen. After that, she walked upstairs with a naughty smile on her face.

“If I hurry, I can be ready before Joseph delivers my mail.” Alison said with a grin.

One hour later, Joseph Townsend parked his mail truck in front of Alison’s home. After that, he exited the vehicle carrying the actress's mail and two packages for her. Joseph wore a blue United States Postal Service uniform. He had a fit physique with a tan, black hair, and a trimmed beard. As the mailman approached the famous actress's home, he was surprised to see her standing outside waiting for him. The Jewish beauty wore an all-white ensemble that consisted of a see-through sheer robe, a bra, panties, and six-inch heels.

“Hello, Joseph. How are you today?” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she looked at the mailman seductively.

Joseph struggled to string together a coherent sentence as he stared at Alison adorned in her lingerie. In fact, he almost dropped her mail and packages to the ground as he stared at her.

“Umm…hello, Miss Brie. I’m doing great. Well, here is your mail, and you have a great day.” Joseph said as he tried to remain professional and handed off her parcels. After that, the mailman was about to walk off before Alison stopped him.

“Wait, Joseph. Would you like to have lunch with me? Consider it my way of showing appreciation for the great job that you do.” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she purposely adjusted her cleavage in front of him.

“Well, if you insist, Miss Brie. Sure, I’ll join you for lunch. Those other deliveries can wait.” Joseph replied with a chuckle as he sported an erection.

“Excellent, just follow me.” Alison responded as gave the mailman another enticing look.

The mailman had a big smile on his face as he followed the actress into her house. He even stared at her swaying booty as she walked in front of him.

“This is a nice place you have here, Miss Brie.” Joseph said with an impressed face.

“Thank you. Those Community royalty cheeks paid for it all, too.” Alison replied in a joking manner as she looked back at him with a smile.

Thank you, Joseph.” Alison replied as she looked back at him with a smile.

When Alison and Joseph entered the kitchen, they sat at the round-shaped wooden table. After some awkward silence, the hot brunette spoke to the courier.

“Are you ready for your lunch now, Joseph?” Alison asked with a sly smile.

“Sure.” Joseph replied eagerly.

Soon, the Get Hard actress stood up and disrobed. Now naked, she climbed on top of the table and spread her legs wide.

“What are you doing, Miss Brie?” Joseph asked with a confused look on his face.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m your lunch. Now eat it up!” Alison said with a naughty smile as she pointed to her pussy.

The postman shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Following that, the postman buried his head between her creamy thighs and he began licking her sweet cooze.

“Isn’t my pussy better than eating a sandwich? Oh my god! You’re eating me out so damn good!” Alison cooed as she grabbed Joseph’s head.

“It sure is! Your pussy is so good.” Joseph said as he continued to dine on the Little Hours actress's snatch.

Right now, Alison was massaging her breasts as Joseph’s busy tongue continued to lap at her cooze. She also let out a series of soft moans as the postman sped up his cunnilingus efforts. Soon, he stuck his tongue further into her slit as he clutched her thighs.

“Oh my god! You’re so good at eating my pussy! Don’t stop!” Alison cried out as Joseph skillfully ate her out.

A short time later, Alison made out with Joseph. After that, he lifted her off the table. Following that, the How To Be Single actress sat on her knees as she looked up at the mailman with her big blue eyes.

“Since you’ve had your lunch, it’s time for me to have mine.” Alison said as she pawed at Joseph’s crotch with her right hand.

The Get a Job actress then unbuckled the mailman’s belt and unzipped his pants. After that, the Five-Year Engagement actress pulled out Joseph's hard eight-inch dick.

“Wow! Joseph, you have a nice big cock.” Alison said with a smile as she stroked the courier’s member with her right hand.

Soon, the sultry brunette wrapped her pink lips around Joseph’s manhood, and she began to greedily suck it. The talented actress also caressed the mailman’s balls with her right hand as she sucked his cock.

“Wow! Joseph, your cock is so thick! I’m glad to finally be sucking it today!” Alison said as she happily bobbed her head along the mailman’s dick.

“I can’t lie, Miss Brie. I thought a lot about you doing this for me. Oh my god! Your mouth feels amazing!” Joseph said as the Promising Young Woman actress slurped away on his hard cock.

“I’m sure you have! Yes! You’re so fucking big and hard!” Alison replied with a confident chuckle as she continued her oral assault on Joseph’s veiny member.

A short time later, the No Stranger Than Love actress wiped the spit from her mouth as she got to her feet. After that, she bent over the kitchen table and looked back at Joseph with a naughty grin. Meanwhile, Joseph removed the rest of his uniform. Next, he inserted his cock into the sultry brunette’s snatch, and he began fucking her from behind.

“Oh yes! Fuck me! You’re giving it to me so good!” Alison cried out with a smile as Joseph pumped away at her pussy. A few seconds later, she reached between her legs and strummed her pussy with her left hand as the mailman kept screwing her.

Joseph also smacked Alison’s booty as she shoved it closer to him. Also, due to how fast he was banging the hot actress, her big tits bounced and jiggled.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Alison moaned as Joseph railed her from behind at a quick pace.

Sometime later, the How To Be Single actress was riding Joseph cowgirl as he sat on a kitchen chair. He also sucked on her delectable breasts as she bounced up and down on his cock. Several seconds later, the hot brunette placed her hands on his shoulders and rode him faster.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! You’re giving it to me so good!” Alison cried out as she nimbly rode the mailman. Additionally, the Community actress began to shake her big boobs in his face as she kept riding him.

Soon, Joseph tightened his grip on the Rental actress's waist. Following that, he drove his cock into her love tunnel much quicker than before.

“Oh god yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock! It’s so good!” Alison cried out as Joseph gave it to her fast and hard.

Alison eventually dismounted Joseph. After that, she began sucking his cock again. The lucky mailman was currently smiling from ear to ear at how well the Disaster Artist actress orally pleasured his dick.

“Mmhmm! I can tell you’re loving this, Joseph. Your cock is throbbing so much!” Alison said as she continued blowing him.

Soon, the Spin Me Round actress flicked her skilled tongue across the tip of the mailman’s dick. In addition to that, the blue-eyed actress jerked his shaft with her right hand, and she fondled his balls with her left hand.

A few minutes later, Alison was lying on the kitchen floor with her right leg draped over Joseph’s shoulder as he fucked her. In addition to that, she rubbed her clit with her right hand as he swiftly banged her.

“God yes! You’re fucking my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Alison cried out as Joseph gave it to her fast and hard.

Several minutes later, Joseph was fucking Alison doggystyle, and he had a firm grip on her hips as he railed her from behind. Meanwhile, the Get Hard actress looked back at him with an approving smile as she pushed her backside closer to him.

“I can tell you enjoy fucking my pussy. Well are you, Joseph?” Alison asked with a knowing look as he thrust into her snatch.

“Yes! Mr. Franco is a lucky man to be married to a woman like you.” Joseph replied as he continued fucking the sexy brunette.

“Indeed he is! Oh my god! Keep fucking me! That dick is so good!” Alison responded as she moaned.

After several more strokes, Joseph grunted as he exited Alison’s snatch. After that, the mailman jacked his dick until he fired a sizable load of cum onto the brunette beauty’s ass and back.

“Joseph, that was a terrific fuck you gave me. I think you should finish making your deliveries now.” Alison said with a satisfied smile as she got to her feet.

“Holy shit! I almost forgot.” Joseph replied as he quickly got dressed and hurried out of the kitchen.

“Goodbye, and thanks for having lunch with me, Joseph.” Alison said with a giggle.

“Yeah! Thanks, Miss Brie. I’ll see you again tomorrow.” Joseph replied before he left her house.

“That was a great way to pass the time. Now I’m going to take a bubble bath and watch some shitty soap operas until Tyrone shows up.” Alison said as she collected her lingerie and walked out of the kitchen.

Over three hours later, Alison lounged beside her huge square-shaped pool. The sexy brunette was clad in a red two-piece bikini and black sunglasses. Additionally, the actress was having a phone conversation with her husband.

“So did you do anything interesting today, Ali?” Dave asked her.

“Nothing much, I just slept in. Then I took a bubble bath and watched some soaps. How are you doing?” Alison replied with a knowing look as she sipped some champagne from the glass she held in her left hand.

“Sounds like fun. I’m doing great. The folks and I are about to go for a drive. So I’ll talk to you later, Alison. I can’t wait to see you when I get home. I love you!” Dave responded before he ended the call.

“I love you too, Dave. Bye.” Alison replied before she placed her iPhone down on the small table next to her lounge chair.

Three minutes later, Tyrone Williams walked out to Alison’s pool area. He was a brown-skinned black man with short hair and a muscular frame. He wore a blue polo shirt, jeans, and black work boots. Tyrone also carried a long white net and a large black bag that contained his pool-cleaning equipment.

“Good afternoon, Miss Brie. I’m finally here to clean your pool.” Tyrone said with a smile as he noticed how great she looked in her bikini. After that, he began to inspect the pool water.

“Hello, Tyrone. I’m glad you came over today.” Alison replied with a cheerful smile as she removed her shades. The Horse Girl actress then lustfully gazed at the fit pool cleaner.

“I would have been sooner, but I had some other pools to clean and errands I had to take care of first. Running a business isn’t easy, but it is very rewarding.” Tyrone responded with a proud smile as he looked at Alison’s pool and scratched his head with a confused look.

“I understand, Tyrone. You are such a hard worker and I appreciate everything that you do.” Alison replied with a wide grin as she left her lounge chair and approached him.

“Thanks. Miss Brie, by the looks of it, I don’t think your pool needs to be cleaned at all.” Tyrone responded as he turned around and looked at the actress.

“Of course, it doesn’t. I just told you that to get you to come over here. But I do have something that you can take care of for me today, Tyrone.” Alison replied with a laugh followed by a naughty smile.

“And what would that be?” Tyrone asked with another confused look.

“I want you to take care of me. I’ve always thought you were handsome, and I’m sure you find me attractive as well, right?” Alison replied with a sexy chuckle.

“Yes! You’re a very gorgeous woman. But aren’t you married?” Tyrone responded before he folded his biceps and shook his head.

“Very observant of you, Tyrone. But as you can see, my husband isn’t here now, is he? Come on! I know you’ve thought about having sex with me at least once.” Alison said as she placed her hands on her hips and gave the pool cleaner an enticing look.

Tyrone remained silent as his brown eyes shifted around nervously. Meanwhile, Alison was looking down at the tent the pool guy was currently pitching, and she laughed.

“I’m going to take that as a yes. My friend Aubrey [Plaza] told me that she had a great time with you last month when her husband Jeff was out of town. So I would love for you to give me a taste of what you gave her.” Alison said with a sexy smirk.

“Fuck! I didn’t know you knew about that. OK, I’ll do it. I would be crazy to pass up a chance to have sex with you, right?” Tyrone replied with a chuckle.

“Yes, you would. I knew you were a smart guy, so get out of those clothes now. Because we’ve wasted enough time.” Alison responded as she applauded Tyrone’s decision.

Soon, the pool cleaner stripped out of his clothing. He was now naked and Alison’s blue eyes grew wide at the sight of Tyrone’s chiseled physique and more importantly his ten-inch brown cock.

“Holy shit! Aubrey was right. Tyrone, you have a very impressive dick. But I need to know if it can go or if it’s just for show.” Alison said with a grin as she made out with the buff pool cleaner.

“Miss Brie, I think you’re going to find out the answer to that soon enough.” Tyrone replied to the Get Hard actress with a confident smile as he kissed her.

“Oh! I love a man with confidence.” Alison responded with a wink as she kept kissing Tyrone on the lips.

Moments later, the GLOW actress smiled as she removed her bikini top. After that, she sat on her knees and grasped Tyrone’s big black dick, and he began stroking it with both of her hands. In addition to that, the sultry brunette looked up at the pool cleaner with a mischievous smile.

“Yes! Your cock is so big and thick. Just the way I like them.” Alison said as she continued to caress Tyrone’s lengthy black shaft.

Soon, the Community actress shot out her tongue and licked the tip of Tyrone’s dick. A few seconds later, the hot brunette wrapped her red lips around the pool cleaner’s big black cock, and she began sucking it. Also, she gripped his muscular legs for support as she bobbed along his dong.

“Oh yeah! Your big dick is so good! I can’t wait until you fuck me with it!” Alison said as she continued to bob her head along Tyrone’s rock-hard cock. Moments later, she massaged the pool cleaner’s heavy nuts with her left hand as she kept sucking him off.

Tyrone was speechless at how well Alison handled his large black dick. He even thought to himself that maybe she would be more suited for adult films than mainstream productions.

“Oh god yes! Tyrone, I love your big dick!” Alison said as she greedily stuffed more of the pool cleaner’s manhood down her skilled throat.

“Goddamn! Your mouth feels incredible.” Tyrone shouted as the Community actress was deepthroating him.

“Oh yes! Tyrone, your big dick felt sliding down my throat! If you thought that was great, you’re going to love this!” Alison said with an eager smile as a few ropes of saliva dangled from her mouth.

The sultry brunette encased her fantastic round tits around the pool cleaner’s dark cock. After that, the Get a Job actress cupped her boobs together, and she gave him a sensual titfuck.

“Oh yeah! That big cock feels so good sliding between my tits! I love it!” Alison cooed as she gave the well-endowed pool cleaner a titjob.

“Fuck! Alison, those tits feel so good.” Tyrone said with a smile as he sawed his big brown dick between the Get Hard actress's boobs.

Soon, Alison placed Tyrone’s balls inside her mouth and sucked on them. Meanwhile, the pool cleaner began jacking his dick as she licked and sucked on his big black nuts.

“Yes! I love sucking on our big meaty balls! They’re so good!” Alison said as she continued to lick and suck on Tyrone’s cojones.

The Community actress eventually released the pool cleaner’s nuts from her mouth with a loud pop. After that, the hot brunette gripped the black man’s cock with her right hand and stroked it with a twisting motion.

“Let’s have some 69 fun now.” Alison said with a naughty smile as she gave Tyrone a handjob.

Later on, Tyrone was sitting on the lounge chair as Alison rested on top of his muscular frame. He was happily dining on her sweet snatch as she sucked away at his big black dick.

“Oh my god! That’s it! I love how you eat my pussy!” Alison purred as she bobbed her head up and down on Tyrone’s large dark cock.

“Miss Brie, your pussy is fantastic!” Tyrone said with a big grin as he slithered his tongue in and out of her cooze.

“Oh yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Alison cried out as she jacked Tyrone’s spit-stained dick with her right hand.

A few minutes later, Alison straddled Tyrone and began riding him with her hands placed on his strong chest. Before long, the Rental actress began riding the pool cleaner much faster. Meanwhile, the bald black man started to suck on the blue-eyed beauty’s swaying tits as she briskly rode him.

“Yes! I love bouncing on your big cock! Tyrone, aren’t you glad that I called you over here today? That’s it! Fuck me!” Alison cried out with a smile as she kept riding him.

“I sure am. Thanks, Miss Brie, and your pussy is outstanding.” Tyrone replied as he tightened his grip on her waist and drove his cock into her snatch at a quick pace.

“You’re welcome and call me Alison! I love how you fuck me! Keep it up!” Alison responded as she moaned in pleasure.

A short time later, Alison switched positions and she began riding Tyrone reverse cowgirl. Also, the Mad Men actress's big tits bounced and jiggled as she rode the pool cleaner fast and hard.

“Oh my god yes! Make me cum on your big dick! It’s so damn good!” Alison hollered as she slammed her ass off Tyrone’s thighs.

Tyrone almost blew his load early from how well Alison was riding him. However, he pushed on and continued thrusting his big black dick into the sexy brunette’s warm and wet pussy.

“You’re fucking my pussy so good with that big cock! Don’t stop!” Alison cried out with a smile as she kept bouncing on Tyrone’s dark cock.

Several minutes later, Tyrone was fucking Alison doggystyle by the pool. In addition to that, the How To Be Single actress looked back at the bald pool cleaner as he slammed his big black cock into her from behind.

“Oh my god! Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Alison cried out as she pushed her ass closer to Tyrone.

Soon, Tyrone grabbed the Community actress's long brown hair with his right hand. After that, he slapped her ass and began fucking her harder, and it caused her booty to ripple.

“Yes! I do love it rough sometimes! I knew you were going to give me a great fuck today! Oh my god!” Alison hollered with a satisfied smile.

Much later, Alison’s arms were wrapped around Tyrone’s neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position. Furthermore, she had a big smile on her face as the pool cleaner delivered a series of fast-paced strokes into her pussy.

“Oh my god! I love your big dick, and you’re fucking me so good!” Alison hollered as Tyrone screwed her non-stop.

A good while later, Tyrone was fucking the Five-Year Engagement actress in the missionary position. The skilled pool cleaner eventually placed her right leg over his shoulder as he thrust into her love tunnel. On top of that, the hot brunette’s breasts swayed due to how fast she was being railed.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking me just like that! That big cock is so good!” Alison moaned as Tyrone pumped away at her snatch.

Tyrone eventually placed both of Alison's stellar legs over his shoulders. After that, he proceeded to piledrive the GLOW actress’s pussy. Also, the hot brunette had a look of pure joy as the pool cleaner fucked her like no tomorrow.

“Oh god yes! Pound my pussy just like that! Fuck me!” Alison howled as Tyrone kept pistoning his big black dick into her twat.

Sometime later, Alison was resting on her right side by the pool as Tyrone slammed his big cock into her. In addition to that, he clutched the Mad Men actress’s left leg as he gave her a deep and fast fuck.

“God yes! Give it to me! Keep filling my pussy with that big dick!” Alison moaned as Tyrone hit her G-spot several times.

“Goddamn! Alison, I’m close to cumming.” Tyrone warned as he kept screwing her.

“I want your load on my face!” Alison replied as she moaned.

Ten seconds later, the pool cleaner exited the brunette beauty’s cooze. Following that, he stood over her and began jacking his throbbing black cock with his right hand.

“I want your cum all over my face. Give it to me now!” Alison demanded as she massaged her round tits.

Tyrone aimed his cock at Alison’s face and continued to jerk himself off. He did that till he fired a large cumshot onto the Sleeping With Other People actress’s face, just like she wanted. A good bit of his jizz landed on the brunette’s neck as well.

“Now that was a good cum shower and I loved the pearl necklace you gave me. Thanks for the terrific service today, Tyrone.” Alison said with a smile as she licked some cum from her face and swallowed it.

“You’re welcome, Alison. I have to get going, but I will never forget this day.” Tyrone replied with a grin as he helped the actress to her feet.

“Well, I did let fuck me and cum on my face. So you better not forget it! I’m just joking with you, Tyrone.” Alison responded with a laugh as she sat on her lounge chair.

“That’s funny. Goodbye and have a great day.” Tyrone said with a chuckle as he finished getting dressed.

“Take care, Tyrone, and I will see you again when you clean my pool for real.” Alison replied with another laugh as she picked up her champagne glass.

“I’ll do that and happy early birthday.” Tyrone replied as he collected his equipment and left the pool area.

“Thank you, Tyrone, and I plan to do just that. This has been such a wonderful day and I know tomorrow will be even wilder. I can’t wait.” Alison said with a smile as she sipped some champagne.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:55:00 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 02:25:31 PM »
**Updated**

She Just Can’t Get Enough: Part 3
Written by Calibur009
Codes: MMMMMF, Cheat, Gangbang, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, DP, ATM, Facial

December 28, 2022

Alison entered her lavish home after spending most of her afternoon in Beverly Hills doing some shopping. The Community actress wore a pair of expensive aviator shades, a cream-colored sweater, tight blue jeans, and brown ankle boots. Additionally, she carried several shopping bags filled with clothes as well.

“I cannot wait to wear the new red dress I bought for my birthday tomorrow.” Alison said in a cheerful tone as she placed her bags down and sat on her couch.

Soon, the brunette beauty turned on her huge flat-screen television for some background noise. After that, she grabbed her iPhone and smiled.

“I had a great time with Joseph and Tyrone yesterday. But what can I do today to top that? Hmm…” Alison mused as she folded her arms.

A few seconds later, she dialed a number on her phone. The GLOW actress then smiled as she waited for the person on the other line to answer.

“I wonder what that husband of mine is up to? Whatever it is, I'm sure he is having some fun.” Alison said to herself with a chuckle.

Meanwhile, inside a disclosed bedroom…

“Oh my god! That’s it! Give it to me, Dave! Keep fucking me! I’m so close!” A female voice cried out as Dave Franco was fucking her from behind.

Dave and the mystery woman’s sexual activities were interrupted by the sound of his blue iPhone ringing. The Now You See Me actor knew that the incoming call was from his wife because of the special ringtone.

“Damn it! It’s her, and just when the sex was getting good. Fuck!” Dave said with an annoyed look on his face.

“Ugh! Are you going to answer that damn phone or what?” The woman asked in an irritated tone.

“Yeah! Give me a second.” Dave replied as he pulled his cock out of the mystery woman’s pussy.

The Disaster Artist actor eventually picked up his phone and finally answered it. He also let out a few deep breaths as spoke to his wife.

“What’s up, Alison? How are you doing?” Dave asked in a chipper tone.

“I’m fine, Dave. I just wanted to talk to you before you came home tomorrow for my birthday.” Alison replied with a smile before she switched to a concerned tone as she continued. “Seriously, are you OK? You’re not sounding well.”

“Well, I just got back from a long jog, so I’m still a bit winded. But I’m all right.” Dave responded as he looked back at the woman he just had sex with.

“OK. I will see you tomorrow. I love you, Dave.” Alison replied as she now had a suspicious look on her face.

“I love you too, Alison. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” Dave responded before ending the call with his wife.

“Can we get back to fucking now?” Emma Roberts said with a naughty smile as she rubbed Dave’s back.

The American Horror Story actress was nude, and her slim pale body was covered with sweat. The blonde beauty then kissed Dave’s left cheek before she spoke to him again.

“Aren’t you glad that we kept in touch after starring in Nerve together?” Emma asked with a grin.

“Yes, Emma. But I may have to leave in a few hours to get home in time. That way, Alison won’t find out that I’ve been with you instead of staying with my parents. But it’s not like I lied to her. I did visit them for a few hours.” Dave replied with a chuckle.

“Dave, whatever you need to tell yourself.” Emma responded sarcastically to his comment as her brown eyes focused on his cock before she continued. “Fuck! You’re not even hard anymore. But lucky for you, I have the talent to get you ready again in no time.”

Soon, the Little Italy actress placed her head in Dave’s lap and wrapped her pink lips around his semi-hard dick. Before long, the actor/director was letting several groans as the We’re the Millers actress gave him an incredible blowjob.

“Fuck! That feels great.” Dave said with a smile as Emma slurped away at his now hard cock.

“I bet your wife never sucks your dick this good.” Emma said confidently as she continued to blow James Franco’s younger brother.

Back at Alison’s house…

A few minutes later, Alison sat on the couch, still undecided about what she wanted to do for fun. Several seconds later, the Mad Men actress checked the time on her wristwatch and smiled.

“I got it! I know exactly what I’m going to do now.” Alison said excitedly as she picked up her gold iPhone.

The happy brunette quickly punched in some digits with a smile on her face. After waiting a dozen seconds on the line, the person she called finally answered.

“Hello, Sam. I know this may be short notice, but I would love to have you and your lawn care service crew attend an early birthday celebration that I’m having tonight. I know this sounds like a strange request, but I want you all to wear your uniforms to the party. Okay, I will see you all later. Goodbye, Sam.” Alison said in a cheerful tone before she ended the call.

Just a few seconds later, the Community actress collected her shopping bags. Following that, she left the couch and walked upstairs in a cheerful mood.

“I’m going to take a nap now. Then I will get ready for Sam and his crew. I am going to have so much fun with them tonight.” Alison said with a chuckle as she entered her bedroom.

Much later that night…

Alison stood in front of her vanity mirror as she brushed her long brown hair. The actress wore the red designer dress that she purchased earlier, matching six-inch open-toe heels, and diamond earrings. After that, she applied some red lipstick to her luscious lips and smiled.

“OK, I’m ready now, and I have to say I look perfect. Sam and his crew should be here soon.” Alison said confidently as she checked herself out in the mirror.

The Community actress gave herself a final look over before she left her bedroom and walked downstairs. About fifteen minutes later, Sam and his four crewmen arrived, and the brunette stunner let them in. All five men were dressed in green coveralls and black work boots. After that, they followed Alison into her living room. A few seconds later, the crew lined up as she handed each of them a party hat and a glass filled with champagne.

The first man in the line-up was Sam, the owner of the lawn care service. He had dark brown hair with some gray in it, a beard, blue eyes, and an average build. Additionally, he was the oldest of the five men at 46.

Standing next to Sam was Mark. He was 30 years old with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a fit physique. In addition to that, he was 6’ 1” which made him the tallest man in the crew.

Third in the line-up was Charlie. Standing at 5’ 7” he was the shortest man in the crew. Also, he was 33 with brown hair, a mustache, green eyes, and an average physique.

Standing next to Charlie was Ben. The 34-year-old husky man had black hair and blue eyes. He was also six feet, which made him the second-tallest crew member after Mark.

Last in the line-up was Eric. He was 5’ 10” with reddish-brown hair, and he wore glasses with black frames. In addition to that, Eric was 25 which made him the youngest member of Sam’s crew.

“Thanks, Miss Brie, for inviting us to your party. But I do have a question. Why did you want us to wear our work clothes?” Sam questioned with a slight smile and a confused look on his face.

“Don’t worry about it, Sam. It’s all part of the celebration. Besides, you’re all going to be doing some work for me real soon. And drop the formalities and just call me Alison.” The Annie Edison actress replied with a sexy chuckle as she gave the older man a wink.

“OK, Alison.” Sam responded with a grin.

“Now it’s time for a toast now, guys.” Alison said as she raised her champagne glass.

Sam and his crew then followed the GLOW actress's lead and raised their glasses too. After that, everyone consumed their bubbly and cheered. A few seconds later, the five men sang the Happy Birthday song to the brunette beauty, which made her smile.

“Aw! Thank you, guys. Now that the celebration is over, the real party starts now. So take off coveralls. Because I plan to fuck you all tonight.” The Sleeping With Other People actress said bluntly and with nothing but lust in her eyes.

Soon, the five men eagerly stripped out of their clothing. After that, the entire crew stood in their underwear. A short time later, the Mad Men actress inspected their bodies. When she finished, she made a satisfied face and sat on her knees in front of Sam.

“Guys, we’re going to have a lot of fun tonight. Also, consider this a bonus for how well you take care of my yard. Let’s start with you, Sam.” Alison said in a joyful tone.

The Get Hard actress wasted no time and immediately pulled down the older man’s underwear. Following that, the sultry brunette gasped at the sight of his erect nine-inch cock.

“Fuck me! Sam, I had no idea you were packing this much. If I had known, we could have done this much sooner.” Alison said with a chuckle as she stroked his lengthy phallus with her manicured hands.

Moments later, the Horse Girl actress wrapped her moist red lips around Sam’s rock-hard member. Additionally, the sexy brunette made slurping sounds as she bobbed her head along the older man’s cock. On top of that, she caressed his balls with her right hand as she blew him.

“Oh yes! Your dick is so big and hard! In fact, you’re even bigger than my husband! But don’t tell him I said that.” Alison said with a laugh as she greedily sucked Sam’s large cock.

Soon, the sultry brunette stuck out her tongue and Sam began smacking it across her wet tongue a few times. When the Spin Me Round actress had her fill of the older man’s schlong she moved on to Mark.

“What surprise do you have for me inside those briefs?” Alison asked with a sexy giggle.

The Rental actress smiled as she reached into the tallest man’s underwear. A few seconds later, she fished out Mark’s long veiny dick. After that, the hot brunette immediately slipped his ten-inch cock into her mouth.

“Oh my god! Mark, I wasn’t expecting your cock to be this big! Not that I’m complaining!” Alison said as she stuffed her face with the tall blonde’s lengthy phallus. In addition to that, she used her right hand to work his shaft as she slurped and sucked on his big dick.

Later, Alison pulled down Charlie’s underwear, freeing his 7.5-inch cock. After that, the GLOW actress smiled at him as she encased her lips around his hard dick. Furthermore, she rubbed his chest with her left hand as she sucked off the short man.

“I can tell you’re enjoying this blowjob, Charlie!” Alison said while deepthroating his dick as she played with his balls with her left hand.

A short time later, the Community actress moved on to Ben, who already had his penis out for her. The brunette beauty was stunned to see how girthy his eight-inch cock was. After that, she seized the large man’s dick and caressed it with a smile.

“Holy shit! It’s thicker than a soda can. With a dick like this, I’m going to call you Big Ben.” Alison said with a laugh as she continued to stroke the husky guy’s fat cock.

Soon, the Get a Job actress spat on the big man’s manhood. Following that, the Disaster Artist actress began sucking Ben’s big cock, and she made loud gagging sounds as she bobbed along his girthy member.

“Wow! Your thick cock is stretching my mouth so good! I love it” Alison said as she devoured Ben’s dick with great enthusiasm.

A good while later, Alison was sucking Eric’s seven-inch dick. Meanwhile, the youngest man in the crew had a dumb smile on his face as the Community actress was sucking his cock six ways to Sunday.

“Eric, your dick is so good!” Alison said as she happily slurped away at his average-sized cock.

The Community actress eventually licked and sucked on Eric’s balls as she jerked his spit-covered dick with her left hand. Meanwhile, the rest of the crewmen watched her blow the younger man as they jerked their cocks.

“Mmm! Even your nuts are good!” Alison said as she sucked on Eric’s ball sack.

A bit later, Alison wiped the saliva from her mouth as she got to her feet. Following that, the Get a Job actress removed her heels and took off her red dress. Now the brunette beauty only stood in a red thong and the sight of her topless body drove the crew insane. All five men began to jack their dicks much faster as Alison smiled and performed a brief sexy dance, ending with her shaking her ass. After that, the blue-eyed woman sat on the couch, and she used her right index finger to point at Ben.

“Big Ben, come over here and eat my pussy. I have a feeling you’re great at it.” Alison said with a naughty smile as she spread her legs.

Soon, the big man approached the Community actress and kneeled between her legs. After that, he slid off the hot brunette’s thong and buried his head between her creamy thighs. Alison then let out a series of pleasurable moans as the husky guy feasted on her delectable pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so damn good! I knew you were going to be great at this!” Alison cried out as Ben kept dining on her sweet cooze.

Soon, the hot brunette grabbed Ben’s head as he continued eating her out. Several seconds later, the Scream 4 actress began massaging her famous boobs as she continued to cry out in pleasure.

“Damn! Ben, your tongue feels incredible! But I’m ready for you to stuff that thick cock into my pussy! Fuck me right now!” Alison demanded in an aroused tone.

Ben didn’t hesitate and immediately inserted his girthy member into Alison’s pussy. Following that, the large man began pumping away at the Community actress’s pussy like a madman. He also placed her right leg over his shoulder as he humped her.

“Jesus! That’s it! Give me all of that fat dick! Fuck me!” Alison hollered as Ben was plowing her with all of his might.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Sam reverse cowgirl on the couch. The older man also had a firm grip on the Save the Date actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his big cock. Meanwhile, she was giving Mark a blowjob as he stood in front of her. While that was going on, Ben, Charlie, and Eric watched the action as they beat their meat.

“Oh fuck yes! Sam, I love riding your big cock, and Mark, I plan to ride you next!” The Mad Men actress commented as she rode the older man faster while she continued slurping on Mark’s lengthy dick.

Later on, Alison straddled Mark’s big dick and began riding him. The tallest crew member also gripped the brunette beauty’s waist, and he sucked on her swaying big tits as she rode him. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew observed the hot action as they pulled themselves off.

“Oh my god! Make me cum on your long cock! Fuck me!” Alison cried out with a lustful smile as Mark drove his lengthy phallus into her pussy.

Several minutes later, Charlie was lying on the couch as Alison sucked away at his cock. She also jacked his shaft with her right hand as she bobbed up and down on his dick. Meanwhile, Eric had a big grin on his face as he railed the Get Hard actress from behind. Additionally, he slapped her booty as he pistoned his cock into her twat. As that went on, the rest of the crew enjoyed the sight of their hot bossy lady being spit-roasted.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that! I told you guys we were going to have a lot of fun tonight!” Alison said with a smile as she pushed her ass closer to Eric. Just seconds later, she resumed sucking Charlie’s dick and made loud slurping sounds as she blew him.

A few minutes later, Charlie was fucking Alison missionary on the couch. He also groped the Mad Men actress’s fantastic boobs as he screwed her. A few seconds later, the short crew member grabbed the blue-eyed beauty’s left leg, and he began sucking on her toes as he thrust into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! That cock is so good!” Alison cried out as Charlie continued to piston into her amazing pussy.

A bit later, Alison was on her knees with Sam’s big dick sandwiched between her famous boobs. Also, the California-born actress had her perfect tits cupped together as she gave the older man a great titfuck.

“Oh yeah! I love how you fuck my big tits! It feels so good!” Alison cooed as Sam sawed his huge cock between her pale breasts.

A good while later, Mark was clutching Alison’s hips as he fucked her from behind on the carpeted floor. Meanwhile, she was sucking Ben’s big cock as he stood in front of her.

“Ben, your big dick really fills up my mouth! It’s so good!” Alison said as she bobbed her head along the large man’s girthy cock.

While the How To Be Single actress continued her oral assault on Ben’s huge dick, Mark was now balls deep inside her fantastic pussy, and it caused her cheeks to clap as well. Moments later, the blue-eyed beauty looked back at the blonde crew member with an approving smile as he fucked her.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my pussy so deep! Don’t stop!” Alison howled as Mark gave her a fast and hard pounding.

A few minutes later, the GLOW actress lowered herself onto Ben’s thick cock, and she began riding him cowgirl. The large man immediately clutched the hot brunette’s waist as he thrust his manhood into her pussy. Meanwhile, his fellow crew members watched on as they waited to have more sexual fun with the Community actress.

“God yes! I love bouncing up and down on your big fat cock! Fuck me!” Alison moaned as she rode Ben at a brisk pace.

Later that night, Sam was screwing Alison from behind as she gave Eric a loving blowjob. As the oldest crew member gave her a hard pounding, he smacked her right ass cheek several times. Meanwhile, the Community actress spat on Eric’s cock, and she began sucking it faster.

“Oh god yes! I would never have guessed that you could fuck like this, Sam! Give it to me!” Alison cried out while jerking Eric’s spit-stained dick with her right hand as the older man railed her.

A few minutes later, Alison was riding Eric reverse cowgirl as he sat on the couch. Additionally, the Rental actress's mouth was covered with saliva as she alternated between blowing Sam and Mark as they stood to her right and left. Both men also groped and squeezed her titties as she sucked their big cocks.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Alison moaned as Eric thrust into her cooze with everything he had.

Soon, the sultry brunette resumed sucking off Mark as she jacked Sam’s cock with her right hand. Several seconds later, she began blowing the older man as she jerked the tallest crew member's dick. In addition to that, she began riding Eric much faster than before.

“Oh yeah! Your big cocks are so good! Keep fucking me!” Alison cried out as she slurped away at Mark’s lengthy shaft. Meanwhile, Eric picked up the pace and drove his cock into the Get Hard actress’s pussy even faster as she gyrated her fit body.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Charlie on the couch as she clutched his shoulders. The shortest crew member held the Happiest Season actress's waist tightly as he drove his hard dick into her love tunnel. He also had the hot brunette’s right tit in his mouth as she screwed her.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison moaned as she rode Charlie’s cock at a swift pace.

A good while later, Mark was screwing Alison in the standing carry position as her arms were wrapped around his neck. In addition to that, the Little Hours actress was moaning loudly as the tall crewman slammed his long dick into her twat.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Give me all of that big cock!” Alison cried out as Mark rammed his lengthy member into her snatch.

A short time later, Alison was resting on the carpeted floor with right leg over Sam’s shoulder as he screwed her. Meanwhile, Charlie was receiving a blowjob from the Community actress as he kneeled to the right side of her face. While that went on, the other crew members watched on and jerked themselves off to the sexual action.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! Your dick is so good!” Alison cried out as Sam fucked her incredible pussy non-stop.

Much later, Eric was screwing the No Stranger than Love actress in the spoon position. The young crew member also cradled the brunette beauty’s left leg as he drove his cock into her love tunnel. In addition to that, the hot older woman’s big boobs jiggled due to the speed at which the 25-year-old man was fucking her.

“Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Alison moaned as Eric slammed his cock into her at a quick pace.

As the night progressed, Alison was giving Sam a blowjob as he stood before her. Meanwhile, Ben had a firm grip on the Five-Year Engagement actress’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. Also, the 5’ 3” woman let out several muffled moans as the two men continued to double-team her.

as the husky man continued to slam his fat cock into her snatch.

“Oh my god! I love how you stretch my pussy with that fat cock!” Alison cried out while shoving her booty closer to Ben as he kept slamming his dong into her snatch.

It was now ten minutes to midnight…

Alison was now standing before the five men as she addressed them. Also, the sultry brunette’s body was drenched with sweat from the intense sex that she had been having with the crew.

“Guys, you have done an excellent job of fucking me tonight. But now it is time for the main event.” Alison said in an excited tone.

With a naughty smile, the GLOW actress reached into a small black shopping bag and retrieved a clear bottle of lubricant. After that, she handed the bottle to Sam and gave him an enticing look. Next, the hot brunette led Mark over to the couch and playfully pushed him down. Following that, she straddled the tall man and began riding him.

“Sam, hurry up and lube your cock! I want it inside my ass now. Oh my god! Fuck me, Mark.” Alison said while moaning as she rode the blonde crew member’s long cock.

Ten seconds later, Sam walked behind Alison and spread her pale cheeks. After that, he buried his lubricated cock into the crack of the Community actress’s ass. The blue-eyed beauty now had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the two men were giving her a fantastic double penetration.

“Jesus! Oh god yes! That big dick feels so good in my ass! Fuck me!” Alison howled while Sam filled her booty with his cock as she continued to ride Mark’s long dick.

Sometime later, Eric was now fucking Alison’s bowels as she kept riding Mark. Also, the youngest man of the crew slapped the older woman’s right ass cheek as he continued to pistoned his dick into her rump. A few seconds later, she began to bounce her booty as Eric rammed his hard cock into her backside.

“Oh my god! You’re pounding my ass so good! Don’t stop!” Alison cried out as Eric fucked her booty at a fast pace.

Several minutes later, it was Charlie’s turn to have some anal fun with the brunette beauty. The short crew member joyfully humped the hot actress’s booty like it was going out of style. Meanwhile, Mark continued to fill her outstanding pussy with his lengthy cock.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my ass just like that! Holy shit! I love how you guys fuck me!” Alison hollered as Charlie and Mark gave her a great double penetration.

A bit later, Ben eventually entered Alison’s back passage. The blue-eyed beauty let out a series of moans as the husky man stuffed her ass with his thick cock. While that was happening, Mark, despite being on the verge of exhaustion, kept thrusting into the Get a Job actress’s moist twat.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my ass with that huge cock! I love it so much!” Alison cried out in ecstasy as Ben filled her backdoor with his girthy cock.

Soon, the Community actress ceased riding Mark once she noticed that was about to blow his load. A few seconds later, Ben retrieved his dick from the hot actress’s booty. After that, the brunette beauty dismounted the tall man.

“Mark, I think you could use a break. I can get carried away when it comes to riding a big cock like yours.” Alison said with a laugh.

Currently, it was ten minutes after midnight and officially Alison’s birthday. Right now, the 40-year-old actress was celebrating by energetically riding Mark with his long dick lodged inside her ass. Additionally, she had a big grin on her face as she bounced her booty up and down on his lengthy cock.

“God yes! I love how deep you’re fucking my ass! It feels fantastic!” Alison howled as Mark continued to fill her backside with his ten-inch dick.

Much later, Alison was sitting on her knees as the entire crew surrounded her. All five men were jerking their vanilla cocks for the birthday girl as she looked up at them with a lustful grin. In addition to that, the Mad Men actress rubbed her pussy as she waited for the sticky white presents she was about to receive.

“All right, guys. I’m ready for my birthday cum shower. Now who wants to give me my first present?” Alison said in a seductive tone as the men continued to jack their dicks.

Five seconds later, Eric blasted a thick load of cum onto the left side of Alison’s face. Next, Charlie jerked his pulsating cock until he fired a few streams of jissom onto the right side of the blue-eye beauty’s face. Following that, Mark let out a grunt as he fired a big cumshot that covered most of the brunette’s face. In fact, he came so much that he sealed the birthday girl’s right eye shut, and it made her laugh. Soon after, Ben expelled a large amount of cum that splashed across the Community actress’s forehead and her left cheek. After that, she scooped some cum from her left cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Yum! Guys, that was a lot of love you just gave me.” Alison said with a big smile as she wiped the jizz from her right eye.

Moments later, Sam stood in front of Alison and pulled himself off. But she quickly grasped his cock and wrapped her lips around it.

“I want you to paint my face with a nice big load.” Alison said as she continued to suck Sam’s dick. In addition to that, she fondled his heavy balls with her left hand.

While that was happening, Dave had finally returned home. Soon, the Neighbors actor exited his car and retrieved his suitcase from the trunk of his black sports car. He wore a black leather jacket, a dark blue polo shirt, tan pants, and black loafers. Dave also sported a big grin as he approached the front door of his home.

“Alison is going to be surprised to see that I’m home early.” Dave said to himself with a smile as he pulled out his house key.

Soon, the Nerve actor entered the house. After that, he heard the sound of loud groaning and a woman’s voice laughing.

“Could that be Alison? Maybe she’s still up.” Dave said to himself with a confused look as he went into the living room to investigate.

Right now, Alison was edging Sam with her right hand. The older man let out several groans as the brunette beauty jacked his throbbing cock.

“Sam, I want you to cum for me. Now give me my birthday present and cum on my face!” Alison said with a naughty grin as she released her grip from the older man’s dick.

Before long, Sam began firing rope after rope of hot milky spunk onto the Get Hard actress’s face. As the lawn care serviceman was cumming on the birthday girl’s face, her husband walked into the room. To say that Dave was shocked to see another man cum on his wife’s face was an understatement. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew looked around nervously as they were stroking their cocks to the action.

“Thank you for the birthday facial, Sam.” Alison said with a wink as she licked his cockhead.

Alison eventually noticed that Dave was in the room, staring at her. After that, the How To Be Single actress smiled and waved at her life partner as jissom dripped from her face onto her tits.

“Hello, honey. I’m glad that you’re finally home, I missed you.” Alison said in a cheerful tone.

Dave had a dumbfounded look on his face and was speechless. Meanwhile, the five crewmen collected their clothing and quickly rushed out of the room.

“Alison why? I can’t believe you did this. What do you even have to say for yourself?” Dave asked while still in disbelief at what he just witnessed his wife do.

“Well, Dave. All I have to say is this. Happy birthday to me!” Alison replied without any shame at all as she shrugged her shoulders and flashed her husband a satisfied smile.

The End
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 02:29:38 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 03:21:10 PM »
Great chapter to wrap things up. Wasn’t expecting Dave’s infidelities but it sounds like Alison got her own back!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 03:29:26 PM »
Great chapter to wrap things up. Wasn’t expecting Dave’s infidelities but it sounds like Alison got her own back!

Thanks Dark! I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA