Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ariana Grande vignette  (Read 1351 times)

spunkgargleweewee

Ariana Grande vignette
« on: December 06, 2022, 07:56:12 PM »
James propped up on his elbows, surveying the mess of tired bodies sprawled across the carpet.

The air in the room was thick with sweat and sex. In the center of the pile, the well-used princess lay coated in sordid aftermath. Her perfect holes were stretched and puffy, drooling out a blend of her own release and that of dozens of men. Ropes of cum had glazed the petite singer from head to toe; the debauchery had continued for hours and every man enjoyed multiple rounds with the shameless plaything.

Ari yawned, raising her head to look around the room until she locked eyes with James. He grinned as he saw the unrelenting hunger still burning in her delicate brown orbs. She began her approach, slinking towards him on all fours. Random hands casually groped at her from the mass of intertwined bodies. Ari suppressed a yelp as one palm delivered a smack to her supple ass.

James was hard as steel by the time she reached him.

“Well, James, how about one for the road?” The popstar gently pushed on his chest, prompting him to lay back as she straddled his lap.

Ariana pressed her core into him, pinning his cock against his abdomen. She began to rock her hips, sliding slick folds along his length. James wrapped his hands along the sides of her waist, completely lost under her spell.

“You know this is the best pussy you’ll ever have, right James?” She teased, giggling at his soft groans of pleasure. “Let’s make a deal.”

She raised her hips, reaching down to guide his bulbous head into the entrance of her heat.

“I’ll be yours forever, James. But you need to do something for me first.”

Ari sunk down onto him and their breathy moans filled the room.

“I need you to knock me up.” Her words flowed like honey. “Can you do that, James? I need you to fill my womb.”

The petite woman rode him with fervor. Hot sweat dripped from her face, searing into James’ bare chest.

“Those other guys already put a lot in me. You better give me a big load if you want to claim me as yours.”

He muttered obscenities between clenched teeth. Lasting long in Ari’s velvet sleeve was a challenge already, but her filthy demands made it nigh impossible.

“That’s it James, cum in me. Breed me, James.” She cooed.

Ariana eased down one last time, ensuring James was buried as deep as possible. His cock began twitching uncontrollably, the orgasm ripping through him.

“Make me yours. Cum in me.”

His grunts became unintelligible, the popstar’s cunt milking him for all he was worth. His load coated her insides as countless thick, white ropes shot from his pulsing shaft.

“Good boy,” Ariana whispered, cupping James’ face in her soft hands.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA