Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 2023 college football news and notes  (Read 3283 times)

InThe313

Re: 2023 college football news and notes
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2024, 05:56:08 PM »
Congrats Tom! Great win, and great defense to effectively shut out Michael Penix Jr.
Thanks, John!  This defense did its part all year.  Even when the offense wasn’t clicking at 100 percent, it was great defense that got the job done.  It’s why this year’s team reminds me so much of that great 1997 team.
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

Cadeauxxx

Re: 2023 college football news and notes
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2024, 06:12:10 PM »
Nick Saban is retiring. Did not see that coming.

I hope it's not due to health concerns. He has looked sick the last few months.

With that said, he has a right to retire. He earned it. 7 national titles, and 6 with Bama. He can hang his hat on this last season where they had no business reaching the final 4, and got there solely due to his coaching abilities. All year, Saban was like a mad scientist making things work with an average at best roster. They should've lost to A&M, Tennessee, LSU and Georgia. All of those games, he put on a masterclass of coaching to pull through.

They would've smoked Washington too, if they just stopped Michigan on those 4th down calls. I don't think you'll find another coach who managed to get his team a 7 point lead in a game where the offensive and defensive lines were dominated by the other team. Michigan had 7 sacks, and Alabama still wasn't going to quietly in the night.

End of an era, mad respect for him. He might truly be the GOAT coach.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 06:25:31 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA