Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Inside The VIP (Various Celebs Series)  (Read 6216 times)

Calibur009

Inside The VIP (Various Celebs Series)
« on: January 02, 2023, 01:44:24 AM »
(This series was formerly Celebrity Party Bus.)

**Updated**

Inside The VIP: Episode 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Olivia Holt
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial

The video opened with footage of a packed Miami nightclub filled with neon lights and loud dance music playing in the background. Shortly, the video transitioned inside the VIP lounge as Olivia Holt faced the camera with a smile. The Cruel Summer actress wore a short purple designer dress and white boots with six-inch heels. She also sported her usual shoulder-length blonde hair, and she held a glass of champagne as she danced to the music.

“Hello, I’m Olivia Holt. Tonight I am in beautiful Miami for the premiere episode of Inside The VIP. So for the next thirty minutes, I invite you all to have some fun with me.” Olivia said with her usual bright smile.

When the former Disney Channel actress finished her bubbly, she handed the empty glass to the cameraman. After that, she walked over to the large red couch where a buff young man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes was sitting. He was dressed in a black polo shirt, jeans, and white tennis shoes. A few seconds later, the Generous singer sat next to him and smiled.

“Before the real party begins, let’s meet my party guest, Chris. So, are you having a good time tonight?” Olivia asked him with a sly smile.

“Hell yeah! I’m having a great time tonight. Plus, I get to party with a famous and hot babe like you, Olivia.” Chris replied excitedly as he grinned at the camera.

“Wow, you really know how to flatter a girl. Well, I think it’s time to get the party started. Are you ready?” Olivia responded with a sexy giggle.

“Yes, I love partying. So let’s do it.” Chris eagerly replied as he downed the rest of his champagne.

“All right. I have a feeling you’re all going to enjoy the party we’re about to have.” Olivia responded as she smiled at the screen.

Soon, Olivia made out with Chris. After the pair tongue wrestled for a bit, the Cloak & Dagger actress pulled down her dress, exposing her perky breasts. Chris smiled before he sucked on the blonde starlet’s tits, much to her delight.

“That feels so good! I love how you suck on my tits! Don’t stop!.” Olivia cooed with a satisfied smile as Chris groped her boobs and sucked on her pink nipples.

Eventually, the Cruel Summer actress smiled as she removed her dress. After that, she was now nude except for her boots.

“Chris, I can tell you like what you see.” Olivia said as she shamelessly stared at the bulge inside his pants.

“Yes, I do. Olivia, your body is incredible.” Chris replied as his blue eyes widened at the sight of the starlet’s hot body.

A few seconds later, Chris removed his shirt, revealing his sculpted chest. After that, he unzipped his jeans before fishing out his hard nine-inch cock for the Status Update actress.

“Oh wow! Chris, that dick is exactly why I chose you to party with me tonight.” Olivia said as her brown eyes focused on his thick pink member.

Soon, the Kickin’ It actress sat on her knees in front of Chris. After that, she grasped his cock with her soft right hand and she stroked it.

“Oh yeah. I’m going to enjoy this.” Olivia said with a smile as she jerked Chris's dick.

A few seconds later, Olivia parted her glossy pink lips. Next, the actress/singer slipped the buff man’s large cock into her mouth and began sucking it. She also maintained eye contact with him as she gave him a blowjob. In addition to that, she worked Chris’s shaft with her right hand as she blew him.

“I love sucking your big cock! Being a vocalist helps my oral skills a lot, too!” Olivia said as she took more of Chris's manhood down her skilled throat.

“Olivia, you are so talented.” Chris said with a smile as the I Didn’t Do It actress continued blowing him.

“Thank you for noticing. Oh yeah! Your dick is so good!” Olivia replied as she happily sucked away at Chris's big dick.

Sometime later, the Standoff actress sucked on Chris's balls. The hot blonde also jerked his wet cock with her right hand.

“I enjoy sucking on your balls, too!” Olivia said as she licked and sucked on the blonde man’s nuts.

A short time later, Olivia wrapped her glossy lips back around Chris's dick. The Class Rank actress sucked his cock much more vigorously than before. The blonde starlet also made loud wet sounds as she slurped on it.

“Mmm! Yes! Your big dick is so good!” Olivia said as she sucked the blonde hunk’s hard cock.

Sometime later, Olivia was lying on the couch with her legs spread as Chris's head was buried between her thighs. Meanwhile, the Turkey Drop actress moaned in pleasure as the blonde stud dined on her sweet cooze.

“Oh god yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! Keep going on!” The Cloak & Dagger actress cried out as Chris ate her perfectly trimmed snatch.

Soon, the Carry On singer grabbed the back of Chris's head as he devoured her honeypot. After that, the Cloak & Dagger actress cried out in pleasure again.

“Yes! Oh my god! Keep eating my pussy!” Olivia cooed with a smile as Chris ate her out.

“Well, you don’t have to tell me twice. Your pussy is incredible.” Chris replied as he joyfully ate the former Disney actress's snatch faster.

A bit later, Olivia and Chris were 69ing on the comfy black couch. Chris was happily licking the hot singer’s wet folds as if it were his lunch. Meanwhile, the History singer bobbed her head up and down on the blonde man’s cock and worked his shaft with her right hand.

“Oh yes! Eat my pussy just like that! I love it!” Olivia said as she continued sucking Chris's cock.

When the pair finished orally pleasuring each other, the Cruel Summer actress mounted Chris's wet dick, and she rode him reverse cowgirl. Before long, the blonde starlet had a big grin on her face as she bounced up and down on the fit hunk’s cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! This just confirms why you’re my party guest tonight! Fuck me just like that!” Olivia moaned as she rode Chris at a quick pace.

Soon, Olivia rubbed her cooze with her right hand as Chris thrust his cock into her pussy. The former Disney actress also swiftly moved her body as the blonde dude banged her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! Stuff my pussy with that big dick!” Olivia cried out with a look of pure joy on her face.

A short time later, Chris seized Olivia’s hips as he banged her in the doggystyle position on the far left side of the couch. Meanwhile, the beautiful blonde starlet looked back at him with her brown eyes, and she pushed her tanned ass closer to him as he fucked her from behind.

“God yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with that big cock!” Olivia cried out as Chris plowed into her amazing pussy.

A bit later, Chris smacked Olivia’s tanned ass, and it caused her to let out a loud yelp. After that, the blonde man gripped the Phoenix singer’s shoulders, and he fucked her pussy at a much quicker pace.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Olivia moaned with a satisfied smile as Chris slammed his hard cock into her snatch.

A few minutes later, Chris was screwing Olivia missionary on the right side of the couch. Next, he placed her right leg over his shoulder and proceeded to bang her non-stop.

“Oh my god! I love your big cock! Fuck me!” Olivia panted as Chris slammed his hard dick into her love tunnel.

Eventually, Chris placed the former Disney actress's great pair of legs over his shoulders. After that, he jackhammered the blonde beauty’s pussy, and she loved every second of it.

“God yes! Give me all of that big dick! It feels so good!” Olivia cried out while clutching Chris's biceps as he continuously fucked her.

Sometime later, Olivia was resting on her knees with Chris's cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, he sat in the middle of the couch as the hot blonde starlet gave him an incredible blowjob. Soon, the video switched to a close-up of the blonde singer’s ass as she continued slurping on the buff stud’s manhood.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! Chris, your dick is throbbing like mad, so I know you love how I suck it!” Olivia said with a confident smile as she bobbed her head up and down on the buff dude’s fat cock.

A bit later, the Cruel Summer actress sucked on Chris's balls. The Kickin’ It actress also jerked his spit-stained dick with her right hand.

“Wow! Your big balls are so good!” Olivia said with a naughty smile as she licked and sucked on Chris's nuts.

Sometime later, Olivia sank down on Chris's big dick and rode him. He quickly clutched her waist as he thrust into her pussy. He also sucked on the Girl vs Monster actress’s lovely A-cup tits as he bounced up and down on his hard cock.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I want you to make me cum on your big cock!” Olivia cried out as she nimbly rode Chris's schlong.

Soon, the Phoenix singer kissed Chris as she slammed her ass off his thighs. After that, he tightened his grip on the brown-eyed beauty’s waist as he swiftly drove his big dick into her snatch.

“Now, this is the most fun I’ve had partying at a club in a long time! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Olivia moaned as she continued riding the buff blonde stud.

A short time later, Olivia got into the doggystyle position on the right side of the couch. After that, Chris buried his hard cock into her excellent pussy and fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, the Cloak & Dagger actress looked back at him and smiled at how well he was screwing her.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! Fill my pussy with that big cock!” Olivia cried out as she pushed her booty closer to Chris as he plowed her from behind.

Chris slapped Olivia’s ass before fucking her harder. That action caused her to look back as she shoved her ass closer to him. The Status Update actress also let out a chorus of sexual moaning as the blonde dude continued banging her.

“I want you to cum on my face now, so we can bring our party to a close!” Olivia hollered as Chris pumped away at her pussy.

After a few more strokes, Chris pulled his throbbing cock out of Olivia’s delectable pussy. Soon, the I Didn’t Do It actress sat on her knees in front of him as he jerked his dick with his right hand. The buff dude did that until he fired a large cumshot onto the blonde starlet’s pretty face.

“Chris, I had an incredible time with you tonight, and you gave me a great fuck. Well, everyone, that is all for the premiere edition of Inside The VIP. But be sure to catch a brand-new episode next week on the DigitalFlixxx streaming service. Bye!” Olivia said enthusiastically as the camera zoomed in closer to her cum glazed face.

A few seconds later, Olivia sat next to Chris and the pair waved goodbye to the camera. After that, the episode ended with a final shot of people partying inside the club.

End of Episode 1
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:41:48 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21, Themyers

DarkSwordsman

Re: Celebrity Party Bus (Various Celebs Series)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 01:18:38 PM »
Great start to this new series with a very hot celeb. Looking forward to future instalments!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Money

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 07:53:47 PM »
So this is what you were up to solid celeb choice Olivia is quite the minx in this makes me wonder what else you have up your sleeve for this series

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 12:13:03 PM »
**Updated**

Inside The VIP: Episode 2
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

The second episode of Inside the VIP opened with a black Cadillac Escalade pulling up in front of the same Miami nightclub as the first episode. Moments later, Vanessa Hudgens exited the backseat of the vehicle and entered the club. Soon, she smiled and winked at the camera before it transitioned inside the club’s lounge. After that, the former Disney actress performed a hot and sexy dance routine. Basically, she was just shaking her ass for the camera. The Frozen Ground actress wore Mounser full moon hoop earrings, a Versace Barocco Goddess bralette top, a matching safety pin slash skirt, and open-toe Icon Platform sandals. She also had her dark brown hair done up in a short ponytail. Eventually, Vanessa stopped dancing and addressed the audience who were watching the video.

“Now I know you guys enjoyed watching me dance.” Vanessa said in her usual soft voice and in a confident tone as she continued. “Anyway, I’m Vanessa Hudgens and I will be your host for tonight’s Inside the VIP. If anyone knows me, parties get wild when I’m involved.”

The former Disney actress gave the camera a knowing look followed by a naughty smile. Soon, she was joined inside the club’s lounge by a bald black man with a mustache. He was dressed in shades, a Miami Heat jersey, faded jeans, and white high tops.

“What’s up, Vanessa?” The dark-skinned man said with a grin as he embraced the Sucker Punch actress.

“Hi, Trey Fresh. Guys, he is my party guest tonight. You’ll all know why I chose him later.” Vanessa replied as she gave the camera a knowing look.

A few seconds later, the pair danced together as the loud music in the club played in the background. Moments later, the camera focused on the Bad Boys for Life actress's hot body as she danced. After that, the audience was treated to several gratuitous shots of her ass, breasts, and legs. Before long, Vanessa was grinding her booty against Trey’s crotch, and she stuck out her tongue as she did that. Like any man in this situation, Trey had a big grin on her face as the Filipino beauty continued rubbing her ass on his groin.

A bit later, Vanessa and Trey sat on the couch. The Princess Switch actress's legs were also crossed as she conversed with her party guest.

“So, are you having a great time tonight, Trey?” Vanessa asked with a big grin as she basically eye fucked him.

“Hell yeah! I’m having a fantastic time tonight on Inside The VIP. Shit! I’m hanging out with you, Vanessa, so of course I’m having fun.” Trey replied in his deep voice as he shamelessly stared at her cleavage.

“Well, I can’t argue with that. Let’s not waste any more time and start the real party.” Vanessa responded excitedly.

Soon, the cameraman handed Vanessa and Trey two red cups filled with booze. After that, the Powerless actress and her party guest consumed their drinks and tossed them aside when they finished. Following that, they made out again as the actress/singer removed her top, revealing her incredible tits. Just seconds later, Trey groped the hot actress's tanned breasts and sucked on her brown nipples.

“Oh yeah! Suck on those titties!” Vanessa cooed with a big smile as Trey had fun with her boobs.

“Goddamn! Vanessa, your tits are perfect.” Trey said as he continued sucking on them.

“I know they are. But thank you for the compliment. Hey! I need another drink.” Vanessa responded with a sexy laugh.

A few seconds later, the cameraman handed the Princess Switch actress another alcohol-filled cup. After that, she sipped some of it before she rested on her knees between Trey’s legs.

“Trey, you’re going to love this.” Vanessa said with a naughty smile as she handed her cup to him.

After a bit of teasing, the Grease Live actress unbuckled the dark-skinned man’s belt and unzipped his jeans. A few seconds later, she pulled out his hard 11-inch black cock and marveled at the size of it.

“Now, this is the reason why I’m partying with Trey tonight.” Vanessa said while stroking his lengthy ebony dick with her left manicured hand.

Trey then poured some booze onto Vanessa’s breasts. After that, the Beastly actress wrapped her great-looking tits around his dark cock, pushed them together, and gave him a titjob.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that! It feels so good!” Vanessa cooed in an aroused tone as she bounced up and down with Trey’s big black dick between her boobs.

“Fuck! That feels incredible.” Trey said as Vanessa continued titfucking him.

“Of course it does.” Vanessa quickly replied as she flashed her party guest a sexy smirk.

Soon, the Filipino beauty wrapped her glossy pink lips around Trey’s ebony cock and bobbed her head up and down on it. Meanwhile, the muscular black man groaned from how well the sexy actress was sucking his long black dick.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick tastes so good!” Vanessa said as she slurped on Trey’s lengthy black member.

“Damn! I love this shit.” Trey said loudly as Vanessa gave him a hot blowjob.

Soon, the camera cut to a behind shot of Vanessa shaking her booty as she sucked off Trey. After that, she spat on the black man’s big dick and sucked it much faster than before.

“It’s time to show your balls some attention.” Vanessa as she licked Trey’s nuts.

The Frozen Ground actress was currently jacking Trey’s spit-coated shaft with her left hand as she licked his cojones. Soon, the ebony man removed his shirt to expose his sculpted chest. Meanwhile, the dark-haired beauty sucked on his nuts like it was going out of style.

“Mmm! These big chocolate balls are so good!” Vanessa said as she happily sucked on Trey’s nuts before she released them with a popping sound.

Sometime later, a naked Vanessa was on the couch with her legs spread as Trey ate her out. Soon, the Spring Breakers actress let out a chorus of moans as the black man licked her folds up and down.

“God yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! Keep going!” Vanessa cried out as Trey dined on her sweet snatch.

Much later, Trey had a firm grip on Vanessa’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. A few seconds later, the former Disney actress looked back at the black man as he banged her from behind non-stop.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with that big dick!” Vanessa hollered as she pushed her tanned ass closer to Trey.

Trey slapped the Freaks of Nature actress's booty as he fucked her at a quick pace. Meanwhile, she cried out in pleasure as she continued thrusting her ass back toward him.

“Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! That big black dick makes my pussy so wet!” Vanessa moaned as the ebony stud plowed her from behind.

Eventually, Vanessa sank down on Trey’s big ebony cock, and she began riding him vigorously with a look of pure lust. Soon, the black man clutched the High School Musical actress's waist as he drove his big dick into her pussy.

“Holy shit! I love bouncing on your big dick! Don’t stop!” Vanessa cried out as she placed her hands on Trey’s strong shoulders and rode him faster.

A short time later, Trey opened his mouth and sucked on Vanessa’s swaying tits as she rode him swiftly. After that, the Sneakernight singer let out several moans as she slammed her booty off the black man’s muscular thighs.

“Yes! Make me cum on your big dick! It’s so good!” Vanessa screamed as Trey was hitting her G-spot.

A few minutes later, Vanessa was in the doggystyle position as she stroked Trey’s long black dick. After that, she slipped his cock into her mouth and skillfully sucked it. Meanwhile, Trey was pumping two fingers in and out of her wet pussy as she blew him.

“Oh yeah! Your big dick is so good! I’m about to ride it again, and you’re going to love it!” Vanessa said as she slurped away at Trey’s dark cock.

A short time later, the Princess Switch actress straddled Trey and rode him reverse cowgirl. After that, she rubbed her pussy with her left hand as she bounced on the ebony man’s big dick.

“Oh my god yes! I can’t get enough of riding your huge black cock!” Vanessa hollered as Trey thrust his dark schlong into her cooze.

“That’s it! Take all of my big dick, you hot bitch!” Trey said as was pistoning his manhood into the Spring Breakers actress's love tunnel.

“Yes! I am a hot bitch, and I love riding your big dicks! Fuck me!” Vanessa replied with moaning as she began grinding her pussy on the dark-skinned man’s dong.

Much later, Trey was fucking Vanessa missionary on the left side of the couch. He also had the sexy actress's left leg over his shoulder as he pumped away at her top-notch pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Oh my god!” Vanessa hollered as Trey plunged his big black cock deep into her snatch.

“Vanessa, you got the best pussy in Hollywood.” Trey said as he continued slamming his ebony dong into her wet cooze.

“Now that is a fact! You’re fucking me so good!”  Vanessa replied while panting as the dark-skinned pounded her pussy like no tomorrow.

After a brief video edit, the cameraman handed Vanessa a squirt bottle labeled party lube. After that, she flashed Trey a naughty smile as she squeezed some of the oil onto his big dark cock. Next, she lowered herself onto his glistening pole while guiding it into her ass. Next, he grabbed the Frozen Ground actress's ass cheeks as he drove his dick into her backdoor.

“Oh god yes! Don’t stop fucking my ass with that big dick! It feels so good!” Vanessa screamed as she bounced her booty up and down on Trey’s hard black cock.

Vanessa let out loud screams of pleasure as she rode Trey with his ebony dick buried inside her ass. Just a few seconds later, the camera focused on her booty in action as it bounced up and down on the well-endowed black man’s dick.

Oh fuck! Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my ass just like that!” Vanessa cried out as Trey pistoned his dark cock into her booty.

Sometime later, Vanessa was in the doggystyle position as Trey slipped his big dick into her ass. After that, he gripped her hips and rammed into her backdoor with all of his might. Soon, the Princess Switch actress looked back at her party guest with a big grin as he gave her a deep anal pounding.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck my ass!” Vanessa cried out as Trey filled her rump with his big black cock.

Much later, Vanessa was kneeling on the VIP room’s floor as Trey stood before her. Meanwhile, he was furiously jacking his big black dick as he looked down at the hot actress.

“Give me that big load!” Vanessa demanded while pointing to her face as she rubbed her pussy with her left hand.

Before long, Trey let out a groan as he sprayed the hot actress's gorgeous face with a load of thick jissom. Some of his cum also landed on her tits. When he was done, she applauded his handiwork and smiled at him.

“It was so much fun partying with you tonight, Trey. Well, this is all the time we have for this edition of Inside the VIP. Goodnight everyone!” Vanessa said while blowing a kiss to the camera as it zoomed in closer to her cumstained face.

End of Episode 2
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:45:45 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 05:20:27 PM »
This totally worked I knew Vanessa was a minx but she just redllined the slut meter for this excellent work looking forward to the next chapter

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 01:06:55 PM »
**Updated**

Inside The VIP: Episode 3
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kelli Berglund, Paris Berelc & Madison Pettis
Codes: MMMFFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The newest episode of Inside The VIP opened inside a Los Angeles nightclub. Soon a video montage of Kelli Berglund, Paris Berelc, and Madison Pettis having a great time dancing and drinking inside the club was shown. The trio of former Disney actresses were dressed to impress. Kelli wore a gray top that showed off her midriff, matching arm sleeves, a long skirt, and open-toe heels. Paris had on a dark red mini-dress and black stilettos. Lastly, Madison was adorned in a short sparkling white dress that showed off her cleavage and gold heels.

After the video montage ended, the sexy trio were sitting on the long black couch inside the club’s VIP lounge. Following that, the camera zoomed in closer to their smiling faces as loud dance music blasted in the background.

“Hi, I am Kelli Berglund.” Kelli said with a bright smile as she winked at the screen.

“I’m Paris Berelc.” Paris said with a mischievous smile.

“And I’m Madison Pettis.” Madison said as she flaunted her body for the camera.

“Welcome to this special Los Angeles edition of Inside the VIP. Paris, Madison and I will be your hosts tonight, and we’re going to have a great time.” Kelli said in a cheerful tone as the camera focused on her face.

“That’s right, Kelli. The producers had a brilliant idea to have three hosts tonight.” Paris replied with a grin.

“Yes, and they wanted three hip and hot young women for the job, and there is no one hipper and hotter than us.” Madison replied in an excited tone as she flashed the camera a big smile.

“Got that right, Madison.” Kelli responded as she nodded in agreement.

“The real party will begin once our guests join us.” Paris replied as she gave her two friends a knowing look and rubbed her hands together in anticipation.

“Definitely, Paris. Spoiler alert, they are all hot guys.” Madison responded with a sly grin.

“Yes, they are. But I’m sure the audience already knew that, Madison.” Kelli chimed in with a laugh.

Moments later, the three starlets were joined by a group of handsome men clad in designer shirts, pants, and dress shoes. First was Zack, a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Second was Jordan, a biracial man with short dark hair and a goatee. Last was Kevin, who had brown hair and movie star good looks.

Just seconds later, Kelli, Paris, and Madison focused their gaze on the three hunks. After that, the hot starlets gave each other knowing smiles as they paired off with their chosen guy.

“OK, it’s time for the party to begin.” Kelli said while she made out with Jordan as they sat on the right side of the couch.

“I’m definitely ready to party, Kelli.” Madison said while she locked lips with Zack as they sat on the middle part of the couch.

“So I am, ladies.” Paris responded before she shoved her tongue down Kevin’s throat as they sat on the left side of the lounge’s couch.

Kelli was now on her knees as she looked up at Jordan with a smile. Following that, she unzipped his jeans and reached in to fish out his hard brown dick. Upon seeing it, the Heels actress's brown eyes widened, and she began stroking the biracial stud’s ten-inch shaft.

“Damn! You are such a big boy. I’m going to enjoy this big cock tonight.” Kelli said using her sexiest voice as she continued stroking Jordan’s dick with her right hand as her left hand was placed on his thigh.

Kelli swirled her tongue around the tip of Jordan’s dick a few times. A few seconds later, she wrapped her pink lips around the brown-skinned man’s dick and sucked it.

“Oh yes! It’s such a good big cock!” Kelli said as she bobbed her head along Jordan’s big brown dick.

Madison currently had her amazing tits pulled out of her dress as Zack sucked on them. The Five Points actress cooed as the blonde man groped her caramel boobs and sucked on her brown nipples. The curly-haired beauty also shamelessly rubbed the large lump inside Zack’s jeans.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good, but it’s time to see what you’re packing in these jeans.” Madison said as she got into the doggystyle position to Zack’s right.

The former Life with Boys actress wasted no time and immediately unzipped Zack’s jeans. She then pulled out his long 11-inch dick and gasped. But she quickly got over it, before slipping the blonde man’s lengthy vanilla pole into her warm and wet mouth.

“I had a feeling about you, and you’re such a mouthful, too!” Madison said with a smile as she happily slurped on Zack’s long cock. Meanwhile, he squeezed her booty with his right hand as she blew him.

Paris was now sitting on Kevin’s lap, cowgirl style as they continued their wild makeout session. After that, the pair stripped out of their clothes as fast as they could. Now nude, Kevin rested his sculpted, tanned body on the couch as the Alexa & Katie actress climbed on top of him.

“Wow! Your body is incredible and your dick is so big, too.” Paris said with a naughty smile as she grasped Kevin’s nine-inch cock.

Soon the pair were 69ing each other. The Crew actress was sucking the tanned stud’s big dick as he ate her Filipino pussy. The hot starlet also let out several soft moans as Kevin continued licking her wet folds.

“Mmhmm! Your dick is so good, and I love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Paris cooed as she gave Kevin an enthusiastic blowjob.

Moments later, the camera focused on Kelli as she sucked on Jordan’s big brown balls. In the meantime, she jacked his spit-stained dick with her right hand.

“I love sucking on your big nuts.” Kelli said with a sexy giggle as she licked the biracial stud’s ball sack.

After that, the Now Apocalypse actress resumed sucking off Jordan. The blonde beauty also took a good eight inches of his hard brown cock down her throat.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking your hard cock! It’s so good!” Kelli said as she choked down more of Jordan’s dong.

A bit later, Kelli had finally disrobed. Now naked, she was in the missionary position on the seat as Jordan dined on her sweet snatch. Currently, the former Lab Rats actress had the biggest of smiles on her pretty face as Jordan continued feasting on her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Your tongue feels so good! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Kelli cried out as the biracial man orally pleasured her.

Sometime later, Jordan inserted his big brown dick into Kelli’s moist pussy and fucked her. Soon, the blonde starlet lifted her toned legs as he pumped away at her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Kelli cried out as the brown-skinned man banged her non-stop.

Right now, Madison had Zack’s long cock sandwiched between her perfect pair of tits. The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress also smiled at him as she bounced up and down with her caramel boobs squeezed together.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that! It feels so damn good!” Madison said in an aroused tone as the blonde stud slid his manhood between her B-cup breasts.

Soon, Zack was kneeling behind Madison as he ate her pussy from behind. He also occasionally smacked her great-looking booty as he munched on her vulva.

“Holy shit! You really know how to eat my pussy! It feels so good!” Madison cooed as she looked back at Zack as he feasted on her honeypot.

Eventually, Zack slipped his long dick into Madison’s pussy and fucked her doggystyle. A few seconds later, the hot biracial actress pushed her ass closer to the blonde man as he rammed his big hard cock into her cooze.

“Give it to me! Fuck me good with that long dick! It feels so good!” Madison cried out as she looked back at Zack while he banged her.

A few minutes later, the camera focused on Paris as she rode Kevin’s big cock. Meanwhile, the fit and tanned stud was motorboating the former Mighty Med actress's big round tits as she bounced on his dick.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck me just like that! I love riding big hard dick!” Paris moaned with a smile as she slammed her ass off of Kevin’s muscular thighs.

Kelli’s legs were now over Jordan’s shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. The Raising the Bar actress also let out a series of pleasurable moans as the brown-skinned man screwed her at a rapid pace.

“Oh my god yes! Keep pounding my pussy! I love it!” Kelli cried out as Jordan was piledriving her cooze.

Madison was now being fucked missionary by Zack. He also had her right leg over his shoulder as he thrust into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, the Five Points actress rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she rode him.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Madison moaned as Zack filled her snatch with his long vanilla dick.

Currently, Kevin was holding Paris’s waist as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Also, the Do Revenge actress’s round tits rapidly jiggled as she bounced up and down on the brunette stud’s cock.

“Oh god yes! That big dick feels so good inside my pussy! Fuck me!” Paris moaned as she picked up the pace and rode Kevin’s dick faster.

Soon, the camera focused on Kelli as she rode Jordan cowgirl. He also sucked on the Heels actress's perky boobs as she bounced on his big brown dick.

“Oh god yes! I just love riding big cocks! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli said as she swiftly bounced her tanned booty off Jordan’s thighs.

While that happened, Madison rested on her right side as Zack fucked her. The well-endowed stud also clutched the Five Points actress's left leg as he filled her pussy with his long vanilla dick. Every thrust from him also made her big tits jiggle.

“Jesus! You’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Madison cried out as Zack continued banging her.

Right now, Paris had a big smile on her face as Kevin fucked her doggystyle. Then he smacked the Crew actress's great-looking booty as she looked back at him and shoved her ass closer to him.

“Fucking give it to me! I love how you bang my pussy!” Paris cried out as Kevin rammed his big hard cock into her snatch.

After a video transition, the sexy trio had traded partners. Soon the camera switched to a wide shot showing all the hot action that was happening.

Madison was riding Kevin on the right side of the couch. He also sucked on her bouncing caramel tits as she swiftly rode him. Meanwhile, the Savage X Fenty ambassador began riding the stud much faster.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I’m having so much tonight! Fuck me!” Madison moaned with a big smile as she bounced her ass off of Kevin’s thighs.

Several minutes later, the video focused on Paris. The 1Up actress rode Jordan at a swift pace on the left side of the couch as he sucked on her right breast.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me just like that! I agree with Madison! I’m having the time of my life tonight, too!” Paris cried out as she placed her hands on Jordan’s shoulders and rode his big brown dick faster.

Soon, the camera focused on Kelli as she rode Zack reverse cowgirl on the left side of the couch. The Going for Gold actress also strummed her cooze as she bounced up and down on the blonde stud’s lengthy dick.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! I knew I was going to enjoy being a host tonight!” Kelli said while moaning as Zack thrust into her trimmed pussy.

Currently, Kevin was screwing Madison in the missionary position. Moments later, he groped the sexy starlet’s perfect tits as he continued pounding her pussy.

“God yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big hard dick!” Madison hollered as the handsome hunk filled her love tunnel with his nine-inch cock.

A bit later, Madison was kneeling between Kevin’s legs with his cock in her warm and wet mouth. The hot biracial actress feasted on the brunette stud’s dick with gusto as he played with her curly brown locks.

“I love sucking your big cock! It really feels up my mouth!” Madison said as she slurped on Kevin’s manhood.

Next, Madison wrapped her round light brown titties around Kevin’s spit-covered dick. After that, the He’s All That actress cupped her boobs together and gave the fit brunette man an amazing titfuck.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that! It’s a great feeling!” Madison cooed as Kevin sawed his hard cock between her breasts.

Paris was now lying missionary on the couch. After that, Jordan mounted her and placed his large brown dick between her big boobs. Next, the Alexa & Katie actress squeezed her tits together and happily titfucked him.

“Oh yeah! Keep fucking my titties with that big dick! It feels amazing!” Paris said in an aroused tone as Jordan slid his brown cock between her boobs.

Right now, Kelli’s back was perfectly arched as Zack fucked from her behind. The Heels actress looked back at the blonde man as he slapped her right ass cheek and banged her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! I just feel that big cock stretching my pussy, and it feels so good!” Kelli cried out while pushing her ass closer to Zack as he fucked her.

Soon, the Now Apocalypse actress turned around and grasped Zack’s long cock. After that, the hot blonde parted her pink lips and sucked his lengthy dick. She also worked his shaft with her right hand as she blew him.

“Mmhmm! Your big cock is so good!” Kelli said as the camera zoomed in on her face as she greedily sucked off Zack.

Sometime later, the three former Disney actresses had switched sex partners again. Right now, Zack was screwing Paris missionary on the right side of the couch. Eventually, he had the SquadGoals actress's long legs over his shoulders as she pounded her pussy non-stop.

“Oh god yes! I love that long dick! You’re fucking me so good!” Paris cried out as Zack banged her fast and hard.

Kelli was now riding Kevin cowgirl on the left side of the couch. The muscular man also had a firm grip on the hot blonde’s waist as she bounced up and down on his big cock.

“Fuck yes! I love riding dick! Give it to me!” Kelli hollered as she continued riding Kevin with great enthusiasm.

Then Madison was shown riding Jordan reverse cowgirl on the left side of the couch. Her round caramel tits also bounced like no tomorrow as she rode the brown-skinned man.

“God yes! Stuff my pussy with that big dick! It’s damn good!” Madison moaned as Jordan was pistoning his tan cock into her cooze.

Paris had the biggest of smiles on her face as she slammed her ass off Zack’s thighs. The Alexa & Katie actress also howled in pleasure as rode the hung blonde man at a fast pace.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Make me cum on your long dick!” Paris cried out as she impaled herself on Zack’s long cock.

Kelli was now resting on her right side as Kevin filled her love tunnel with his big cock. Soon he cradled the Heels actress's left leg and screwed her much faster than before.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Your big dick is so good! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli moaned as Kevin pumped away at her moist pussy.

Right now, Madison was bending over the left side of the couch as Jordan fucked her in the standing doggystyle position. The biracial man also smiled at the sight of the curly-haired starlet’s caramel booty rippling as he banged her. A few seconds later, he slapped her ass and fucked her at a brisk pace.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that big dick! It’s so good!” Madison cried out while looking back at Jordan as he rammed his hard brown cock into her snatch.

Much later, Kelli sat on her knees as she gave Kevin a blowjob. The Heels actress also caressed his shaft with her right hand, and she massaged his heavy balls with her left hand.

“Oh yeah! I think you’re ready to cum for me.” Kelli said with a smile as sucked away at Kevin’s pulsating cock.

Kelli’s assumption was correct, as Kevin was indeed ready to blow his load. Just seconds later, he blasted several thick ropes of milky cum onto the Lab Rats actress's pretty face. After that, she winked at him and gave his spent dick a few more sucks.

Soon, the camera focused on Paris as Zack’s long cock was sandwiched between her large tanned boobs. The Alexa & Katie actress also licked the tip of the blonde man’s dick as it smacked against her chin.

“Oh yeah! You fuck my tits so good! But I’m ready for your cum now!” Paris cooed as Zack sawed his man meat between her round breasts.

Soon, the blonde man retrieved his cock from Paris’ cleavage. After that, he jerked himself off until he expelled a large amount of jissom onto the Do Revenge actress's visage. In fact, he came so much that it glued her right eye shut and some of his cum landed in her brown hair. That action made the Asian starlet laugh out loud.

Finally, the video switched to Madison as she gave Jordan a two-handed handjob with her fine-manicured hands. A few seconds later, the Five Points actress licked on his big brown balls as she looked up at him.

“I want you to cover my tits with your cum. That’s something a lot of guys would love to do.” Madison said with a confident smile as she continued jacking Jordan’s big brown cock.

Madison kept jerking the biracial stud’s dick until he grunted. After that, he fired a sizable amount of spunk onto the hot starlet’s round caramel boobs. When the He’s All That actress finished milking the stud’s cock, she cupped her cum glazed tits and shook them at him.

After a brief video edit, Kelli, Madison, and Paris sat next to each other on the couch. The trio were still nude and cumstained from the fuck session they had just engaged in.

“Now, that was a hot party. I had a fantastic time tonight, and I’m sure you ladies did, too.” Kelli said with a big smile.

“Yes, I did, Kelli. It’s always a fun time on Inside The VIP.” Madison replied with a wink to the camera, followed by a grin.

“I definitely had a great time tonight. All parties should be this fun.” Paris responded with a satisfied smile as she nodded her head.

“I agree. Well, that’s it for this episode, guys. See you next time.” Kelli said with a smile.

Soon, the three former Disney actresses blew kisses to the screen and waved goodbye. Following that, footage of clubbers having a great time inside the nightclub was shown before the video ended.

End of Episode 3
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:52:27 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 01:26:09 PM »
That was awesome I might need to do a few projects with Madison and Paris pretty sure I have something around here

The sex was great not over the top but very hot all the same the slut meter got a workout with this crew looking forward to what comes next

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 04:12:28 PM »
Now that’s what I call a party! Great continuation to the series.

Calibur009

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 04:29:06 PM »
Now that’s what I call a party! Great continuation to the series.

Thanks!

Calibur009

Re: Inside The VIP (Various Celebs Series)
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2023, 07:14:49 AM »
**Updated**

Inside The VIP: Episode 4
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, Oral, Rim, Titfuck, Facial

The brand-new episode of Inside The VIP opened inside a Hollywood, Florida nightclub. The club was filled with neon lights and packed with people dancing to loud music. Just seconds later, footage of Victoria Justice drinking a margarita and having fun on the dance floor was shown. The beautiful actress/singer wore silver hoop earrings, a sparkling light blue jacket, a matching top that showed off her enticing cleavage and toned midriff, a short skirt, and clear open-toe heels.

Soon, the video transitioned into the nightclub’s VIP room. It was filled with purple lighting and a silver metallic-looking couch. After that, Victoria Justice was shown standing in front of the camera with a bright smile on her face and hands on her hips. A few seconds later, the Puerto Rican beauty addressed the audience watching the video as loud music played in the background.

“Hi, everyone! I’m Victoria Justice, and I will be your host for the Hollywood, Florida edition of Inside The VIP. Since I’m originally from here, it’s going to be fun hosting an episode in my hometown. Speaking of fun, we're going to have a lot of that tonight. Especially when my guest shows up.” Victoria said in her usual cheerful tone followed by a bright smile.

As Victoria waited, she began dancing to the music. Moments later, she was joined by a handsome man with light brown hair and a mustache. He wore a brown sports jacket, a black shirt, jeans, and brown loafers.

“What’s up, Victoria? Long time no see.” The man said with a grin as he embraced the former Nickelodeon actress.

“Hello, Owen. Yes, it’s been a while. I love having fun with you whenever I visit. So, are you ready to help me entertain my audience tonight?” Victoria asked him with a sly smile.

“Sure! I’m ready now if you are.” Owen replied with great enthusiasm.

“I am. Now let’s put on a good show.” Victoria responded with a wide smile.

The pair immediately made out with each other. Owen even grabbed Victoria’s butt as they kissed. When they finished swapping spit, the brunette beauty quickly sat on her knees. After that, she hastily unfastened his jeans and pulled out his erect 9.5-inch cock.

“Damn! I’ve missed this cock.” Victoria said joyfully as she grasped the big pink dick and stroked it with both of her manicured hands.

The Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List actress wasted no time and popped Owen’s hard member into her soothing mouth. Loud wet sounds came from the olive-skinned woman as she greedily sucked and slurped on her party guest’s impressive member. The brunette beauty also used her right hand to work the man’s shaft, and she massaged his nuts with her left hand.

“Oh my god! Your cock is fucking go good!” Victoria said as she bobbed along Owen’s schlong.

“Victoria, you're so good at that.” Owen groaned as the Victorious actress expertly gobbled on his man-meat.

“I sure am. Mmhmm! This dick is fantastic!” Victoria said as she gripped Owen’s legs for support. After that, she swallowed eight inches of his large cock.

Later on, Owen was naked as he sat on the silver couch with a big grin on his face. Meanwhile, Victoria was topless and only wore her light blue thong. Furthermore, she was kneeling between her lover’s muscular legs as she gave him a loving blowjob. Soon, the camera cut to a quick behind shot of the gorgeous brunette’s ass wiggling as she sucked off her guest.

“Mmm! Owen, I just can’t get enough of sucking your big cock!” Victoria said as she slobbered on the man’s impressive phallus.

A few minutes later, Victoria stood up and wiped the spit from her mouth. After that, she slipped off her thong, and Owen’s blue eyes lit up at the sight of her wonderful nude figure. A few seconds later, the First Time actress sat on the couch and gave her friend a seductive glance.

“I’m ready for some oral attention of my own.” Victoria said with a naughty grin as she spread her slender legs.

Moments later, Owen buried his head between Victoria’s thighs, and he immediately feasted on her honeypot. Before long, the Florida-born actress moaned softly as her lover dined on her tasty twat.

“Oh my god! You’re so good at that! Keep it up!” Victoria cooed as she bit her bottom lip.

“I plan to do just that. It helps that your pussy is so sweet.” Owen replied with a grin as he resumed eating the Victorious actress’s cooze. He also pumped two fingers into the brunette beauty’s love tunnel as he gorged on her delectable snatch.

“You say the sweetest things! God! That’s it! Don’t stop eating my pussy!” Victoria replied as she cried out in pleasure.

Several minutes later, the lovers were engaged in 69 on the couch. Owen’s tongue was slithering in and out of Victoria's marvelous pussy. Meanwhile, the Perfect Pairing actress was lying on top of his sculpted body while bobbing her head up and down on his immense penis.

“God yes! I love how you eat my pussy! You’re so damn good at it!” Victoria moaned as she jacked Owen’s saliva-stained cock. A few seconds later, she went back to blowing her friend’s big dick with more passion than before.

When Owen was done eating Victoria’s snatch, he placed his tongue into her ass and rimmed her. After that, the leggy brunette yelped in surprise before smiling. Following that, she resumed sucking his stiff cock.

“Oh yeah! Eat my ass just like that! It feels so good, and I love sucking your cock!” Victoria said with a wide grin while licking Owen’s dick up and down as he ate her booty.

A bit later, Owen was stretched out on the couch while Victoria was lying prone with her feet up as she sucked on his balls. In addition to that, the Summer Night actress used her right hand to caress his big cock in a twisting motion as she licked his nuts.

“Mmm! Your balls are so good!” Victoria said with a smile as she tongued Owen’s cojones.

When the Eye Candy finished snacking on her lover’s nuts, she encased her pink lips around his hard dick and sucked it at a quick pace. The slim brunette also rubbed his chest up and down with her left hand as she gave him a stellar blowjob.

“Mmm! Mmm! Oh yeah! Your big cock is incredible!” Victoria said as she joyfully sucked Owen’s large vanilla member.

“Fuck! Victoria, keep sucking my cock just like that! Your mouth feels fantastic!” Owen groaned as the Trust actress continued her oral assault on his schlong.

“I love being your personal blowjob goddess!” Victoria said with a smile as she showcased her excellent oral skills on Owen’s big cock.

A few minutes later, Victoria sank down on Owen’s drool-drenched dick. After that, the Fun Size actress gripped the back of the couch as she rode her friend swiftly. Meanwhile, Owen groped the brunette beauty’s exquisite tits as they swayed. He also sucked on her brown nipples as she continued riding him.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria moaned as she energetically bounced up and down on Owen’s cock.

Soon, Owen gripped Victoria’s waist as he briskly pistoned his big dick into her love tunnel. That action caused the Victorious actress to howl in pleasure as her lover delivered a series of quick strokes into her pussy.

“God yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria hollered as she had a look of pure bliss on her face.

A few minutes later, Owen had the Puerto Rican beauty’s left leg over his shoulder as he fucked her. Her perfect breasts also jiggled as the well-endowed man pistoned his cock into her trimmed pussy.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Victoria cried out as Owen gave it to her fast and hard.

A good while later, Owen was screwing Victoria in the doggystyle position. Meanwhile, the beautiful actress/singer looked back at her friend with a smile as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“Holy shit! Oh god yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that big dick!” Victoria moaned as Owen fucked her non-stop.

Owen slapped Victoria’s booty as he sped up his efforts and railed from behind even faster. That action caused her to let out a yelp, followed by a naughty smile as her well-endowed friend stuffed her snatch with his hard member.

“You’re fucking me so good! Oh my god! Give it to me!” Victoria hollered in pleasure as Owen plugged her top-notch pussy.

Much later, Victoria was lying on her left side as Owen filled her love tunnel with several fast-paced strokes. He also clutched the former Zoey 101 actress’s right leg as he pistoned into her snatch.

“Oh my god! That big dick is so good! Fuck me!” Victoria cried out with a smile.

Sometime later, Owen picked up Victoria and began fucking her in the standing carry position. The Eye Candy actress quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as he pistoned his big cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, the loud music from the club continued to play in the background.

“Oh god yes! I love your big cock so much! Keep fucking me!” Victoria cried out as her friend banged her at a swift pace.

A short time later, Owen was looking down at Victoria resting on her knees with his big dick inside her skilled mouth. The Afterlife of the Party actress also worked his shaft with her right hand as she caressed his thigh with her left hand.

“As I said before, I can’t get enough of sucking your cock! Mmm! It’s so good!” Victoria said as she blissfully slobbered on Owen’s beefy cock. A few seconds later, she spat on her friend’s manhood and sucked it much faster as ropes of saliva dripped down her chin.

Soon, Victoria wrapped her excellent breasts around Owen’s spit-stained cock. After that, the Shake singer pushed nice round tits together and gave him a superb titfuck.

“Mmhmm! Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that!” Victoria cooed as Owen slid his lengthy cock between her flawless B-cup tits.

“God! Your tits are fucking incredible.” Owen said as he sawed his big dick between the Trust actress’s rack.

“Normally I try to stay humble, but I’m not going to argue with that! Oh yes! It feels so good!” Victoria said with a wide smile as she continued titfucking her friend.

Several minutes later, Victoria was riding Owen again on the couch. He also had a firm grip on the Eye Candy actress’s slim waist while her body rocked back and forth as she rode him.

“Oh god yes! Fill my pussy with that fucking big cock! I love it so much!” Victoria howled as she impaled herself on Owen’s large cock.

Eventually, the sexy brunette switched positions and she began riding her friend reverse cowgirl. Additionally, the hot actress’s fantastic breasts jiggled as she slammed her ass off her lover’s thighs.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria cried out as Owen pistoned his large dick into her moist pussy.

A good while later, Owen had Victoria’s legs over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. Meanwhile, she moaned in ecstasy as the well-endowed man rapidly pumped into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria screamed out as Owen was screwing her like no tomorrow.

Much later, Victoria was sitting on her knees as Owen stood to her right. He also had a fatigued look on his face as he jacked his pulsating cock. Meanwhile, the Afterlife of the Party actress looked at the camera with a big smile on her face.

“OK, guys. We’re close to the finale. Owen, I’m ready for the big finish. Now cum on my face!” Victoria said with her usual gorgeous smile.

Before long, Owen fired a big cumshot that drenched the brunette beauty’s forehead and the right side of her face. There was even an instant replay of the facial that the Eye Candy actress received.

“That was simply incredible! Owen, it was great seeing you again. That is all the time we have for tonight's Inside The VIP. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Goodnight everyone!” Victoria said in a joyful tone as she got to her feet and waved to the camera.

Moments later, the cameraman handed Victoria and Owen two margaritas. After that, the pair drank their alcohol as they danced along to the music. A few seconds later, the episode ended and faded to black.

End of Episode 4
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:01:00 PM by Calibur009 »

Money

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2023, 11:02:26 PM »
Ahhh Victoria Justice the little minx strikes again she really went for it here the outfit was a great choice overall the sex was well written and hot I'll be reading this again for sure when I have some free time around the holidays

Calibur009

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 06:06:00 PM »
**Updated**

Inside The VIP: Episode 5
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie & Aubrey Plaza
Codes: MFF, Oral, Rim, Titfuck, Facial

The video opened with an evening shot of Beverly Hills, California. After that, the scene switched to inside an upscale nightclub as Alison Brie and Aubrey Plaza stepped out of a black stretch limousine. Alison was clad in a long red dress and silver open-toe heels. Additionally, the blue-eyed beauty’s dress showed off her famous cleavage and her superb legs. Aubrey wore a designer black dress, nylon stockings, and studded high heels.

“Alison, we’re going to have some fun tonight. It’s been a while since we’ve gone clubbing.” Aubrey said in her usual monotone voice and with a slight smile.

“Absolutely, Aubrey. I’ve been looking forward to this. I know the fans watching Inside the VIP tonight will enjoy seeing us cut loose at the club.” Alison replied in a cheerful tone as she winked at the screen.

“Okay, let’s do it.” Aubrey responded with a smirk.

A short time later, the two best friends entered the club. Following that, a series of edited clips of the duo drinking and dancing. In fact, the Spin Me Round co-stars were dancing with a young man with a blonde buzz cut, green eyes, and a goatee. Furthermore, the dapper 27-year-old was dressed in a white suit, a blue shirt, and black loafers. Not only that, but Alison was shamelessly grinding her ass against his crotch. Meanwhile, Aubrey squeezed his ass while she danced behind him. After several more minutes of fun, the trio left the club’s dance floor and headed to the VIP lounge. After a video edit, the young man was now sitting between Alison and Aubrey on a sleek black couch inside the lounge. Additionally, there was loud music playing in the background as the threesome were drinking from glasses filled with champagne.

“What is your name?” Alison asked the man in a flirtatious tone.

“Maverick Jett. But you ladies can call me Maverick.” The confident young man said with a sly smile as he took the Community actress’s right and gave it a kiss. He then gave Aubrey the same treatment, and she responded with a somewhat impressed face.

“I assume you're successful and wealthy. That’s the only way you can get inside this club.” Aubrey said to Maverick as eyed him up and down.

“Of course I am. Long story short, my dad made some smart investments in businesses like Amazon, Google, and Netflix a long time ago. He then parlayed that into a successful hotel business. And I happen to be the manager of it, by the way. Now I’m here partying with you two hot ladies” Maverick replied with a grin, followed by a head nod.

“That’s good enough for me. Well, Maverick sounds to me like your father is a smart guy. If you didn’t know, I used to work for Netflix.” Alison responded with a chuckle.

“I know, Alison, and you were great on GLOW. Aubrey, you were fantastic in the To-Do List.” Maverick replied in a chipper tone.

“Okay, I have to admit that’s impressive. Well, since we don’t have much time, we should get started before the show ends.” Aubrey chimed in as she gave Alison a knowing look.

“I almost forgot the real reason we’re here tonight.” Alison said with a loud laugh before she began making out with Maverick.

A few seconds later, Maverick turned his head to the left, and he locked lips with Aubrey. However, the Parks and Recreation actress’s kissing style was a bit more aggressive than her friend’s and she even tongue-kissed the younger man as well. Following that, the wealthy 27-year-old kissed Alison’s soft lips again. After that, the two beautiful friends passionately kissed each other before they smiled at Maverick. A few seconds later, Alison glanced down at Maverick’s crotch.

“Time to see what surprise you have for us inside those pants.” Alison said with a smile as she left the couch and sat on her knees.

While the Get Hard actress unfastened Maverick’s pants, he continued to make out with Aubrey. Soon, the Jewish beauty reached into the blonde hunk’s briefs with her right hand, and her eyes widened once she fished out his long and hard ten-inch cock. After that revelation, the How To Be Single actress popped the younger man’s cock into her mouth and sucked it. Additionally, the hot brunette worked his shaft in a twisting motion with her right hand as she blew him.

“Hey, Aubrey. We picked a good one to party with tonight. Oh fuck! Your cock is so good! No wonder you’re so smug!” Alison said as she bobbed her head up and down on Maverick’s penis. Soon, the fit brunette shot out her tongue and licked the underside of his dick before she resumed sucking it.

“Indeed we did, Alison. I’m ready to taste his meat stick myself.” Aubrey said with a lustful grin as she swapped spit with Maverick.

Moments later, the Emily the Criminal actress joined her friend, and soon they gave Maverick a double blowjob. Alison was on his right and Aubrey was on his left as they licked, sucked, and slurped on his hard cock. The young man was of course sporting a huge grin as he was being shared by two of the hottest women in Hollywood.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! His dick is so big! I love sucking it! I want to drain his fucking balls tonight!” The Little Hours co-stars said as she continued to apply their elite oral skills to Maverick’s big cock.

As Alison and Aubrey feasted on Maverick’s manhood, they shared a kiss before they flicked and swirled their talented tongues across his cockhead. Alison eventually moved on to the blonde man’s balls and began to lick and caress them with her right hand. Meanwhile, Aubrey continued to suck the green-eyed man’s cock with great enthusiasm. A few seconds later, the Puerto Rican beauty spat on the rich guy’s cock before she encased her red lips around it and sucked it even faster.

“By the end of the night, you’re going to be shooting ropes of cum across my face!” Aubrey boasted with a sinister smirk as she sucked Maverick’s dick like she was mad at it. In addition to that, she jacked the hotel manager’s shaft with her left hand.

While that was happening, Alison was still sucking on Maverick’s hairless balls. Meanwhile, the camera switched to a behind shot of the Mad Men actress’s ass swaying side to side as she licked the rich man’s nuts.

“Maverick, you have some tasty balls! Mmhmm!” Alison said as she released his balls with a loud pop and grinned.

“I think it’s time to get more comfortable.” Aubrey said as she dragged her skilled tongue up Maverick’s shaft.

“Yes! Time to show the audience our hot bodies.” Alison replied in an excited tone.

Both actresses rose to their feet and hurriedly stripped out of their dresses. Alison was now completely nude, but Aubrey still had on her nylon stockings. A few seconds later, Maverick removed his clothing. When the young man finished stripping, he proudly showed off his above-average body.

“Those are some hot bods, ladies.” Maverick said as he got an eyeful of the two famous besties’ slim and toned physiques.

“Tell us something we don’t know, but your body is nice as well.” Aubrey said with an impressed chuckle.

“Yes, it is.” Alison said with a smile as she caressed Maverick’s sculpted chest.

Soon, Maverick rested on the couch, and Alison grasped his big cock as she climbed on top of him. Immediately after that, the blonde hunk spat on the Save the Date actress’s pussy, and he proceeded to dine on her delectable twat. As that was happening, Alison had her pink lips firmly wrapped around the younger man’s manhood as she gave him a marvelous blowjob. Meanwhile, Aubrey was in the doggystyle position as she licked Maverick’s large balls. On top of that, the camera operator was sure to zoom in on the Ingrid Goes West actress’s firm booty as she snacked on the rich guy’s nuts.

“Oh yes! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Alison cooed as she continued to blow Maverick’s cock.

Aubrey eventually traded places with Alison to experience some 69 fun of her own. While her friend was sucking Maverick’s big cock, Alison played the role of spectator from the opposite end of the couch. Additionally, the Community actress began to pleasure herself with her right hand to the hot action.

“Fuck yes! Eat my twat just like that! I had a feeling you would be good at this!” Aubrey said while greedily sucking Maverick’s schlong as she pushed her ass closer to him so he could eat her pussy better.

“Watching you two 69 makes me so wet.” Alison said in a sexual tone as she rubbed her moist pussy lips with her right hand and massaged her left breast.

Several minutes later, Maverick clutched Aubrey’s waist as she wildly bounced up and down on his veiny cock. In addition to that, he sucked on the olive-skinned beauty’s perky tits as she rode him. Meanwhile, Alison was kneeling to the younger man’s right with her perfectly round breasts cupped. The blonde man immediately began to suck on the Horse Girl actress’s pink nipples as Aubrey rode him faster.

“Oh fucking my god! Yes! Fuck me with that big dick!” Aubrey hollered as she proceeded to grind her pussy on Maverick’s cock as she swiftly rode him.

“Oh yeah! I love how you suck my big titties!” Alison said with a big smile as Maverick licked and sucked on her pillow-like breasts.

A good while later, Alison was bending over the couch as Maverick was railing her from behind. Also, the lucky guy slapped the sultry brunette’s shapely booty as he screwed her at a fast pace. Besides that, the Get a Job actress’s big tits swayed every time the successful man pumped into her pussy. Meanwhile, Aubrey stood behind Maverick as she kissed his neck and even nibbled on his right ear a bit.

“Oh my god! Give it to me! Your cock is so damn good!” Alison cried out while pushing her ass closer to Maverick as he screwed her.

A bit later, Alison was lying on the couch with her right leg draped over Maverick’s shoulder. Additionally, the sexy brunette strummed her clit as he pistoned his schlong into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, Aubrey was kneeling behind the rich young man with her tongue inside his ass. The Legion actress was also squeezing his muscular backside as she rimmed him.

“Mmm! I love munching on your ass!” Aubrey said with a naughty smile as she continued to probe Maverick’s rectum with her tongue.

“Oh god yes! Don’t stop eating his ass! I can feel his cock throbbing so much inside my pussy, and it feels fantastic! Fuck me!” Alison moaned as Maverick kept slamming his manhood into her warm and wet snatch.

A few minutes later, Maverick was fucking Aubrey doggystyle on the couch. Besides that, he had a firm grip on the Funny People actress’s hips as his pelvis smacked against her ass. Meanwhile, Alison was also kneeling behind him with her face buried inside his ass. Additionally, the Rental actress rubbed Maverick’s strong back with her soft hands as she happily rimmed him.

“Fuck me! Alison, you got his dick pulsating so much! I fucking love it!” Aubrey cried out as Maverick rammed his cock into her snatch.

“I always enjoy giving a guy a rimjob! But only if he’s handsome and has a big cock, of course!” Alison said with a laugh as she kept tonguing Maverick’s rear end.

Much later, Maverick seized Aubrey’s left leg as he screwed her in the spoon position. Also, the Child’s Play remake actress’s small tits jiggled due to how fast the younger man was hammering her pussy. While that was going on, Alison took a break and observed the blonde man as he stuffed her friend’s twat with his big cock.

“Fuck me! Wear my pussy out with that big cock!” Aubrey hollered while moving her slim body as Maverick continued to fill her cooze with his large dick.

Sometime later, Alison mounted Maverick’s cock and she began to ride him. Soon, the younger man took hold of the Community actress’s waist as she bounced on his immense dick. Besides that, the camera briefly focused on the blue-eyed beauty’s firm ass. Then it zoomed in closer on her beautiful face as she let out a chorus of moans. Meanwhile, Aubrey with a wicked grin rubbed her pussy as she watched the pair fuck.

“Oh god yes! You’re making me cum all over your huge cock! It feels so good inside my pussy!” Alison moaned as she clutched Maverick’s shoulders and began riding him faster.

Later on, Alison began riding Maverick in the reverse cowgirl position. In addition to that, the rich guy reached around and groped the Somebody I Used To Know actress’s heaving big tits as she nimbly rode his dick. Also, Aubrey was kneeling next to her and she sucked on her right breast.

“Yes! I love riding your big cock! Don’t stop fucking me!” Alison cried out as Maverick thrust his manhood up into her incredible pussy.

A few minutes later, Alison was sitting on her knees between Maverick’s legs as she placed his enormous dock between her famous boobs. After that, the Five-Year Engagement actress cupped tits together, and she gave him a top-notch titfuck. Meanwhile, Aubrey was straddling Maverick’s face with a satisfied smile as he ate her tasty twat.

“Nothing better than a big and hard cock sliding between my tits! I love it so much!” Alison cooed with a cheerful smile as Maverick continued to fuck her exquisite breasts.

“Fuck yes! Keep eating and sucking on my pussy! It feels so damn good!” Aubrey cried out as the younger man was still dining on her cooze.

Soon, Aubrey lowered herself onto Maverick’s schlong and rode him reverse cowgirl. Furthermore, the To-Do List actress massaged her pussy lips as the young stud drove his vast cock into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, Alison kissed the Parks and Recreation actress on the lips before she sucked on her brown nipples.

“Oh fuck yes! Stuff my twat with that huge dick and make me cum on it!” Aubrey howled in a demanding tone as Maverick tightened his grip on her waist and fucked her harder.

Much later, Maverick had both of Aubrey’s legs hung over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. The hot Puerto Rican had a look of pure ecstasy as the young man pistoned his beefy cock into her snatch. Meanwhile, Alison moved behind Maverick and began rubbing his chest with her right hand and used her left hand to caress his abs. The Community actress also kissed the blonde hunk’s right cheek as he banged her best friend.

“Holy shit! Your huge cock is incredible! Fuck me!” Aubrey cried out as Maverick rapidly slammed his lengthy dick into cooze.

A good while later, Maverick was spooning with Alison, and he cradled her right leg as he pumped away at her sublime pussy. Besides that, the How To Be Single actress’s big tits jiggled as the young hunk kept thrusting into her cooze. As that went on, Aubrey observed the sexual activity that her Happiest Season co-star was engaged in. On top of that, the Scott Pilgrim vs the World actress played with her glistening pussy with a lustful smirk on her face.

“Oh my god yes! I just love having my pussy stretched by a huge cock like yours! Fuck me!” Alison hollered as Maverick delivered several fast-paced strokes into her pussy.

“Alison, it’s time to finish Maverick off. Especially since the show is almost over.” Aubrey said as she kept pumping two fingers into her twat.

“Alright, Aubrey! Let’s do it!” Alison replied as she moaned.

Soon, the brunette beauties were kneeling on the lounge floor as they shared Maverick’s vast dick. Aubrey was on his right, and Alison was on his left. The sexy duo continued their oral assault on the blonde hunk’s schlong until he fired two sizable loads of jissom onto their faces. Following that, they shared a passionate cum kiss and smiled at the camera.

“Wow! That was outstanding. That’s all the time we have this week’s Inside The VIP.” Alison said with a smile as she continued to play with Maverick’s cock.

“Yes, we had some big fun today. Maverick, thanks for clubbing with us and fucking us with that magnificent dick.” Aubrey said with an impressed face as licked the tip of his dick.

Soon, the camera operator focused on Alison and Aubrey’s cumstained faces as they smiled and waved to the screen. After that, the video ended and faded to black.

End of Episode 5
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:09:54 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2024, 04:21:06 PM »
Great new chapter. Alison and Aubrey are a wonderful combo and you really did them justice.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA