Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fashion Show Tales Chapter Four (Emily Ratajkowski)  (Read 36747 times)

Peronath

Fashion Show Tales Chapter Four (Emily Ratajkowski)
« on: April 27, 2023, 07:56:29 PM »
New York fashion week, about as busy a time of the year as there could be given everyone was running around from show to show and that over the next few weeks there were more planned. But it felt like a return to something more resembling the norm after a crazy few years. Things had settled more.

Which was good for me as I was busy working. The whole place was bustling with people. Models, assistants, organisers, designers. A whole host of people running around behind the scenes to make sure everything went smoothly and as flawlessly as possible. Out in front for those watching on you probably wouldn’t notice but for everyone around the back it didn’t stop until the show was over.

Then everyone could relax a little more, take a moment to breath and just enjoy themselves. I was taking a breather myself. Another show done, a few more to finish the week properly but I couldn’t complain. It was good to be working again after the enforced break of sorts. It had certainly slowed things down even if I had a little more recognition now than when I first started.

I was far more used to the way things worked and being surrounded by a lot of famous people. These shows always saw their fair number of people. Designers, the model’s, celebrities hanging out front to watch and then to mix it up with everyone around the back afterwards. I knew about that well enough myself after a few of the encounters I’d enjoyed with the Kate’s and Vanessa. 

It was a good thing as I mingled after the show with everyone just hanging out and relaxing. There were more than enough people there that I knew or recognised. None of the Kate’s or Vanessa this time of course but there was another face that I noticed was watching me, just a hint of a smile on it as it looked across the room.

The stare that she gave me made me shiver. Emily Ratajkowski was striking enough at the best of times and today she certainly caught the eye even amongst the other celebrities and models that were present and moving around together. Part of that was her outfit. She wore a sheer black top and then a sheer bra beneath that. It obscured just enough maybe but it gave you a tantalising peak at what lay just beneath.

I didn’t know exactly why she was looking across at me. I continued to just catch up with a few people I knew and advert my gaze as much as possible. No easy feat really as I was curious in a way. Nothing much happened then. It was only the soft sound of a voice in my ear the amusement clear as I spoke that I realised she had found her way around behind me.

“I hear you’re someone that likes to have fun.”

I half turned my head in surprise and caught her gaze as she smiled at me again a little wider this time her eyes glinting with amusement as she looked at me. They drifted down and then moved back up regarding me thoughtfully. Not sure what to say or do and still caught off guard and surprised as much as anything I stared at her.

You couldn’t miss her. She had a striking figure, her face was obviously gorgeous enough, her eyes, her mouth with that slight smirk, the smile she had. But then the sheer top, the tempting peek of her breasts, the slender line of her body to her hips and then her rear. No, you wouldn’t miss her at all which was why I was puzzled she was stood next to me right then.

It was an awkward moment at least for me as I had no idea what she meant. Not really, I mean didn’t everyone? But then something about the way she spoke the tone of her voice I thought she knew exactly what she was doing and found my bafflement amusing.

“Think about it.” She smiled again just nudging my shoulder with her body and then slipped away disappearing into the crowd.

I stared after her wondering whether to follow. I didn’t know what she meant. At least I had a feeling I probably did but how she knew that was anyone’s guess. It had been a few years for one thing. Even then when it had literally been three people one of which hadn’t exactly known about the other two and vice versa. I didn’t know how someone else would know any more.

I stood there mulling over her words, the meaning and what exactly it was going to entail. I wasn’t sure I wanted to know, and yet……….I knew very much that I wanted to know exactly what she had on her mind and was thinking about. It was almost too tempting not to want to know. At least get a better idea what she knew and what she wanted.

I didn’t do very much more than continue to move around talking to people. I didn’t see any more of her either, but I was certain she’d find me when she was ready. Sure, enough maybe another quarter of an hour had passed before I found myself alone around the edge of the room when I felt a presence slip in behind me. 

“So did you have the chance to think about it a little more?” The voice softly enquired the evident amusement there all to clearly heard.

I turned my head and found her looking at me again head just cocked to one side as she studied me. I drew in a breath and looked back turning slowly around to face her as well and make it easier to hold a conversation. People still moved around but for the moment it was just the two of us there for the most part able to talk freely.

“I had a chance to think about it yes.” I replied.

“And?” She chuckled “What do you think?”

“Well, I guess it depends on the exact fun you had in mind. I like to have fun, but my idea of fun might be different to your idea of fun which is something to remember.”

“Well, I hear your idea of fun is quite playful really and wouldn’t be some people’s idea of fun. But as it happens, I think it would quite suit my idea of fun as well.” Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me.

She was unmistakably gorgeous. Her eyes deep and dark glittered mischievously as she looked at me, just that small playful smile on her lips as she gazed back. It was hard to resist especially when all that attention was focused entirely on you. It sent little shivers running through me as I looked at her. I had the feeling she knew exactly the kind of effect she had and enjoyed it.

“So, who do you know or have spoken to before to have an idea what my kind of fun even is?” I asked her.

The smile widened, just a little. “Ah I’m not going to tell on anyone where’s the fun in that anyway. I just thought it might make for a fun diversion. I’m looking for one at the moment especially and I think you’d quite suit. Think about it a little more if you need to. I’m sure we’ll meet again.” She teased me softly.

Her hand reached out and brushed slowly down the centre of my chest, her fingertips light against my skin as she dragged them down. Then she winked at me and turned slowly away a flick of her head sending her hair tumbling behind her in great cascading waves as she disappeared into the crowd once again.

I watched her go and drew in a breath. The scent of her perfume lingered around me, and I smiled wryly as I looked at the spot where she’d vanished. Who knew who she had spoken to? I wasn’t sure it mattered to much as curious as I was to know. Maybe everything was one big open secret in this world. I hadn’t been in it long enough to know. Emily clearly knew something.

I wondered around aimlessly a little more, enjoyed another drink and pondered when I’d see her. I kept my eyes open looking around and searching but she apparently knew how to stay out of the way when she wanted as I didn’t see any sign of her until I drifted towards the edge of the room into a quieter spot. Then almost on que she appeared just behind my shoulder again.

I felt her hand brush against my shoulder her fingertips just sliding across the exposed skin of my neck, and I shivered under the touch turning around to face her. She just smiled at me again her eyes glinting still as she looked me over. Neither of us spoke for a moment we just stood and stared at each other. 

“So, did you think it over? My offer I mean.” She smiled at me again.

“I did yes.” I replied taking a deep breath.

“And?” She prompted me.

“Well, I’d like to accept. I don’t really know exactly what you mean, exactly what you have in mind, or who you could have possibly spoken to, but I’ll run with it, so yes why not.”

She smirked at me her smile widening again her eyes just glowing. “Excellent, that’s perfect let’s go then.”

“What right now? Just like that?” I asked her questioningly.

“Why not?” She laughed softly. Why waste time when there’s something we can both enjoy that’s probably far better than waiting in this case.” She smiled again eyes flashing and then turned and abruptly started to walk away. This time I wasn’t stupid and instantly set of in her wake following her as she headed away from the crowd.

She weaved in and out of the people with me trailing in her wake. Occasionally I could see someone catch a glimpse and move to speak to her but every time she managed to slip away looking in the other direction or else being distracted by something else. It was amusing to watch she knew what she wanted.

I couldn’t fault that logic, I had a feeling I knew exactly what I wanted as well so we shared a similar mindsight at that point. The difference between the two of us currently was that few people stopped to look at me or what I was doing, she attracted attention, and I most definitely didn’t. Which was a good thing as I followed behind her.

I didn’t know where she was heading. She slipped from the more crowded area where everyone was gathered together and headed off into the backstage area much quieter now that the show was over, and everyone had gone to enjoy themselves. There wasn’t anyone else here either just the two of us. She looked over her shoulder at me at one point and just smiled again.

She continued moving through several corridors and then stopped outside a door. She turned and looked at me again another one of those small playful smiles and then opened it up and stepped inside. I hesitated a moment and then followed her into the room beyond moving aside as she closed the door behind us.

It was a dressing room that was clear enough. Her own private space out of the way of most people, pretty large with a desk and mirror where she could do her makeup, racks of clothes hung up against the far wall a separate sofa to sit. I took all of it briefly before my attention turned back towards her as she looked at me.

We both just kind of stared at one another neither saying anything neither really making a move at the other. Then all at once we both moved forward at the same time and fell on each other like an unspoken signal, we both knew exactly what we wanted. Hands and mouth suddenly grasped and slipped against one another as we started to explore.

She ended up pushing me back until I hit the door behind me. Her soft and tempting mouth closed over mine kissing me hungrily. I moaned against her my hands sliding along the sides of her body until I settled on her hips just holding her before I let them slide along her thighs and just explore a little more while I savoured the kiss.

She bit my lip and gave it a tug with her mouth before she stroked her tongue across me. Her palms stroked up the front of my body until her palms rested flat against my chest and her face hovered just in front of me that small little smile back in place as she regarded me. I drew in a shaky breath as I glanced at her.

“I see that you figured out what you wanted pretty quickly.” She teased softly.

“Well, it became a little more obvious we had a similar train of thought apparently.” I replied.

“Me? I just want to have a little fun. You seemed like someone who knew what kind of fun they liked to have, so why shouldn’t we have a little fun together.”

I looked her up and down my eyes trailing across her figure my hands moving back up to grasp her hips again holding her against me. My fingers caressed her slender waist exploring her body as she stood pressed against me and then reached around to cup and squeeze her gorgeous behind just pulling her in against my body.

“I can definitely have some fun.” I breathed out just the scent of her perfume teasing my nose as I held onto her.

The feel of her made me ache, the smooth soft skin, the sleek curves, the firm muscled shape of her rear as I gripped it tightly and just held her against my hips straining as I felt her grinding and bumping against the front of my body. Her hands caressed my chest her fingertips running across my body just making me tingle.

Her smiled widened her teeth showing as she grinned at me. “Good, that’s good. Nothing like a little mutual fun then.” She smirked playfully her eyes dipping down along the length of my body. “Let me see………” She continued her palm reaching out to brush my lips with the tip of a finger before she slowly let it begin to trace a path lazily down the front of my body.

I stood there resting against the door and let her explore just watching her progress. The tip of her finger wondered across my chest and dipped on down lower across my belly and then down between my legs until it was slowly tracing a path across my straining hard erection already thrusting out insistently against the front of my clothes.

Her gaze lifted back to my face, and she cocked her head as she looked at me. At the same time, I felt her fingers closer around the length of my cock squeezing lightly beginning to tease it running up and down just massaging the swollen length. My eyes fluttered and closed briefly, and I shifted restlessly already feeling that ache build under her careful attention.

“Yep, now this definitely feels like my kind of fun right now.” She murmured again leaning in close, so I felt her breath brushing against my skin. She took another bite of my mouth gripping my bottom lip and tugging it before her tongue just slipped across it stroking and caressing me. I gripped her waist still, my fingers holding her hips and pulling her in closer just grinding against her body as I shuddered.

“Let’s make sure.” She breathed out flashing another smile at me.

I couldn’t muster any kind of a reply instead I watched as she sank slowly down in front of me sliding down between my legs and running her hands along the inside of my thighs. I shivered just feeling her do that, let alone the clever skilful touch of her fingers as she casually and carefully began to open up my clothes. Her fingers carefully traced along the straining length of my erection as it thrust against my boxers.

Then she slowly gripped the waistband of them while her head tipped back, and her eyes watched me warm and mischievous as she slowly began to pull them down. That desire spiked even more as I looked down and watched her. That sexy little smirk on her face as she just looked back up at me enjoying my reaction to her touch.

As the head of my cock slipped over the top her lips gently rested against it and I cursed almost staggering banging the door as I shifted restlessly. It was hard to stand still when you could feel her warm soft lips, especially on such a sensitive spot. It made me ache to feel let alone while I was watching her do it as well.

She made sure I watched her as she teased me. She lightly rubbed and pressed her lips against the head of my shaft as her fingers continued to slowly pull down my boxers slowly sliding my cock free a little more with every movement of her hand. Her mouth slipped down the length of my shaft as she eased it out from within the tight constraints of my boxers.

It was almost too much at one point. Just watching that teasing mouth slowly planting and trailing kisses along the length of my shaft had me pulsing as I looked down at her. I had to close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath to steady myself even as I felt her tug my boxers all the way down the rest of my body letting them slide away to fall at my feet.

I opened them on a slow deep breath only to be confronted with my now fully free full erect cock twitching and throbbing right in front of her sultry hot smile. Even as she saw me looking at her again her mouth returned gliding against the length of my cock this time little nibbling bites that scraped against tender skin and had me swallowing hard.

Her lips returned, soft, warm, utterly tempting. They rubbed against the base of my shaft and began a slow climb towards the peak where they lightly kissed the head and her tongue lightly flicked out across it making me shudder at the contact. Then her mouth slowly slipped back down to the base of my shaft again and this time she made her way back up using her tongue trailing it over my shaft until I moaned with pleasure.

She smiled again as she reached the peak just the tip of her tongue carefully circling around the head of my cock making me ache as she teased me. Then her mouth just parted opened wider and sank slowly down over the head of my shaft enveloping me with the warm wet heat, her tongue just sliding and stroking against me as she did.

I shuddered again, instinctively my hips pushing against her mouth trying to sink deeper. She edged back making me wait just teasing enjoying being in control at least for the moment. She edged her mouth slowly back and forth along the head never taking more than that inside, just making me ache and pulse inside the warm confines of her mouth.

All the time that slow teasing little smile just remained on her face her eyes warm and mischievous as she looked at me. She enjoyed the reaction to her I think, enjoyed being in control and seeing the effect that her teasing had on me. She wanted to enjoy that before we settled into enjoying even more fun.

I couldn’t resist trying to work myself deeper even as she continued to tease me. The tip of her tongue, her lips they all touched and rubbed and teased me as I quivered. When the first beads of pre cum gathered at the tip and slowly began to drip down over the head leaving it glistening she only rubbed, smeared it against her lips, leaving them glossy and wet with it as well.

That had me groaning even more fighting not to give into the temptation of just exploding there and then. It was hard she looked so good, a part of me wanted to see her as I came, as I just blasted out all across her face. At that moment though she started enjoying me even more. Her tongue ran out again and she licked her way all around my cock her hand stroking behind me making me pulse and throb.

Then her mouth reached the tip opened wide and sank down over me drawing me inside. That contrast immediately had me moaning again. From the cooler air to the warm wet heat of her mouth, the touch of her tongue. I groaned and throbbed and found her just taking me deeper and deeper edging along my shaft her mouth sinking further and further along the length of my cock.

Properly now she enjoyed me, lips tongue and mouth all working together sliding up and down the length of my cock nice and slowly her hand grasping the base massaging and squeezing and stroking anything her mouth wasn’t enjoying. My shaft throbbed as a result swollen and hot just dripping and oozing out inside her mouth as she pleasured me.

I couldn’t resist the urge to touch her head my fingers running and sifting through her hair. I didn’t do any more than that still. I let her enjoy me as she wanted holding back from moving to far although my hips still made little movements, still made little thrusts against her mouth trying to sink deeper. It was instinct as much as anything something I couldn’t resist.

Not that she needed any encouragement anyway, her mouth warm and soft like velvet was plunging ever deeper along my shaft until finally those perfect soft lips reached the very base and she just moaned the sound vibrating through my cock as she held herself there, her fingers massaging and cupping my aching balls teasing me with everything that she had. 
I leaned back against the door just resting my weight back and enjoyed her mouth. Her moans muffled by my cock spilled out. Her tongue, her lips, her fingers and nails….they all touched and teased me in a way that was exquisitely good.  I throbbed under the attention my cock just swollen and hot pulsing as her tongue licked and swirled around the head and those clever soft fingers stroked and played over me in a way that had me bucking my hips to meet her.

When I finally mustered the strength to look down again, I watched her on her knees head bobbing eagerly up and down taking all of my cock smoothly inside her mouth using her hand as she pulled back to the head. Almost sensing the attention, she tilted her head back and looked at me her mouth sliding free her tongue just caressing up and down my cock. I watched more pre cum spill from the head oozing down the shaft only to cover her tongue as she licked it up.

She flashed a smile kissed the head a final time and then slowly pushed herself to her feet resting her hands on my chest her nails lightly raking my skin as she smirked at me. Her head tilted to one side, and she smiled. I looked at her and shook my head still in half disbelief that I was standing there in that situation.

Instinct soon took over however and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her up against me and leaning over to just capture her mouth in a kiss. I heard her chuckle against my lips licking and biting at my mouth as she did her hands once more on my chest sliding underneath my shirt to trace the tips across bare skin.

I shivered under her touch wanting more myself. I wasn’t content to let her have it all her own way. I spun her around and pushed her back against the door groaning against her mouth as I held her there trapped with my body just grinding my erection against her belly sliding my hips against her as my hands dropped back to her waist.

I reached for the hem of that sheer top she was wearing and lifted it up enough to work them underneath the fabric and find her silky soft skin. I slipped across her, tracing the line of her ribs and moving up until my thumbs could caress just beneath her breasts finding more material this time a similar sheer bra that covered them as well.

I drew my hands back out from underneath and instead gripped the hem of her top and just started to pull it up. She lifted her arms still smiling at me making it easier for me to lift it up over her head and then regardless of it being a high-end fashion piece I tossed it aside forgotten in the haste and desire to get my hands on her instead. 

I traced my hands up over her ribs stroked my fingers along the underside of her breasts and then finally made my way up to cover them squeezing lightly using my thumbs to trace across the hard tips of her nipples through her bra. I watched her shudder as she felt my touch her eyes flickering as she leaned back just enjoying the touch of my hands as they caressed across her.

I filled my hands with them palms sliding across the soft curves. The bra was an obstruction but just getting my hands finally on them was just a treat. She leaned forward stretching up to kiss me again and I felt the weight of them now brushing and pressing into my chest as I let my hands slip back around to her waist pulling her in against me.

Her leg lifted up hooking over my hip and I dropped a hand to that using my hand to push her skirt back although it was too long to manage to push to far up her muscled flesh. Frustrated by the layers of clothes still interfering with everything I released her again. I took a step back looking at her and she smiled her tongue slowly edging across her lips as she looked at me.

I started unbuttoning my shirt as she watched my fingers well used to taking clothes of in a hurry making short work peeling it open shrugging it back of my shoulders and then sliding it down my arms before I threw it away. Then I went to finish what she’d already started. My hands dropping to my waist to push down my pants taking my boxers down with it.

I kicked them away and stood naked before I closed the distance with her once more. She licked her lips grinned at me and then turned around to face the door resting her forearms against it before she just glanced over her shoulder at me just smiling a little. She crooked her finger and beckoned me towards her.

“Let’s play.”

I didn’t need a second invitation to do exactly that. I stepped closer padding towards her until I was stood right behind her and then just pressed myself against her body my erection just rubbing against the delicious curve of her ass. I brushed her hair back exposing her neck and kissed it lightly even as I stroked my hands down along her back just the tips of my fingers tracing her skin until I reached her waist.

I followed it around running across the top of her skirt moving to one side where I eventually found the zip and began to slowly draw it down. I tugged on it pulling it down until it loosened enough that her skirt began to slip down her figure. I didn’t need to give it much more than a quick brush and it slipped over her hips and then slowly fell to her feet.

I had to take a moment then. Just to let my eyes drink in the shape of her body as she stood against the door, But especially of that tight tempting round rear. She caught the direction of my gaze grinned at me as she wiggled it. The sight of that tempting peachy behind just bouncing and jiggling made me groan as I looked at her. 

I stepped closer once more hands reaching for her body. I place them on the small of her back pressing and kneading the muscles there watching as she breathed deeply enjoying the touch her eyes fluttering as she looked back at me. Slowly I let them glide down moving across to either side to caress her hips sliding across that silky smooth flesh.

I continued running down the outside of her thighs tracing the lines of her sleek muscled flesh reaching to her knees before I moved them slowly back up only this time making my way up the inside of her legs instead. She moved her feet both of them taking one step to further spread them apart.

I stepped in close my upper body brushing her back, my lips tracing across her neck and then up to nibble at her ear. I groaned against her as I finally let my hands slide all the way up to that delicious tempting firm rear. I caressed her at first my hands slowly just sliding across all that gorgeous soft sleek skin but then I couldn’t resist filling my hands with it just grasping, cupping and squeezing it moulding it in my hands as I breathed against her neck.

Reaching up I moved my hands to the lace thong that ran across her hips and down between her cheeks. I traced the tip of a finger along the edge gradually easing it away from her body and skimming underneath it just sliding across her smooth skin from left to right and then eventually moving back to grip it between two fingers twisting to take a firm hold of it.

I began to push them down sliding it down over those gorgeous cheeks using my hand to guide it and nudge it past her delicious rear. Once it slipped past her gorgeous curves it just fell away sliding down the rest of her legs until it hit the floor at her feet. She looked at me over her shoulder and used her foot to kick them further away smirking as she did.

I pressed in close to her again this time just grinding my aching hard length against her firm soft rear while my hands roamed hungrily across her gripping and squeezing her rear pulling her back against me as I ground my hips against her before slowly making their way up along the length of her back to the last piece of clothing she still wore.

That was a bra from this side I couldn’t see it as well, but I knew it was as sheer as the top she had been wearing. I reached around her sliding my hands along the sides of her breasts tracing those enticing curves even as I continued to rock and press myself against her rear nibbling and kissing her neck as I did.

Finally, when I could stand to wait any longer, I pulled my hands back to the clasp of her bra and started to neatly unhook it one after the other until it loosened and sprang free. I kissed her shoulder making my way along until I found the strap and began to push and nudge that away as well before skipping across to the second and repeating the manoeuvre freeing both those straps from her shoulders.   

I kissed her shoulder looking over it as her bra loosened and although I couldn’t see everything from this angle, it had it’s own tempting sights to enjoy as the fabric loosened around her breasts and they began to push free. All that silky soft smooth skin, the beautiful, lush curves the slight peek at her darker nipples as the bra finally slipped away. I groaned against her ear as I saw it.

She turned her head and smiled at me pressing further into the door obscuring the view to an extent but also making a show of her breasts, of just how big and soft they were as she pushed them against the door. I groaned again sliding my hands around her body stroking across her stomach and moving up until I could work them between the door and her and finally just cup them in my hands. They were too big to fully enjoy but I did my best squeezing them palms sliding across her nipples just feeling them spill out around my hands.

She arched back into me her rear grinding against my erection. She stretched standing up higher and I squeezed and cupped her breasts again feeling her sliding against my body before she turned around and broke my hold. Her own arms snaked around my head sliding through my hair and pulled me down into another kiss this one deeper and hungrier as she pressed her body into mine.

I wrapped my arms around her fully just exploring her tempting body gripping and squeezing that rear this time feeling her breasts squashed against my chest, her nipples hard points that scrapped over my skin as I held her. We fell back against the door once more this time me pressing her into it as we groped, fondled and tasted each other’s mouth hungrily.

I gripped her thigh fingers trailing across her muscled flesh just sliding along down to her knee until I could grip it tightly and then squeeze lifting it up and feeling her hook it around my waist still just arching and pressing into me hungrily. I skimmed my mouth down from enjoying her mouth to her neck and then along her shoulder.

I had even more I wanted to enjoy, however. I let my mouth continue down lower releasing her leg as I sank down her body. I found the curve of her breast traced my mouth down across it until I felt her nipple brush my lips and closed it around it moaning hungrily. I heard her gasp at the same time her hands clutching my head holding me against her breast as I began to suck.

I couldn’t resist that hard tip, the soft press of her skin. I groaned around her teasing it with my tongue, my teeth, my lips. Her breasts were big and soft, to tempting not to enjoy as much possible. I did, using my hands to squeeze and caress, push them up together burying my face in her cleavage and just hungrily sucking her nipples.

When the first was hard and glistening from my mouth, I pulled away just long enough to glide across to the other and the latch onto that as well biting down around the stiff peak and tugging at it my with my mouth as I heard her groan against me her fingers still sliding through my hair as she held me against the delicious soft curves.

Even as I continued to lick and suck and bite at them, I felt her press at me her hands on my head urging me on lower pushing me down lower on her body. I fought for a moment, enjoying those gorgeous breasts made it hard to want to pull away from them, but eventually I let myself be nudged on down her body.

I held her hips and then her thighs hands gliding along her tempting curves. My mouth continued dropping between her breasts planting kisses across her stomach and belly sinking down the length of her even knowing what she wanted. I felt her stir and move adjusting her position her legs parting, spreading, opening herself up.

I descended even further lips trailing across the groove of her hip and thigh and then just found her thigh setting my teeth against it and biting gently. I heard her moan quivering as she felt my mouth exploring and roaming across her sliding down a little lower along her thigh before I moved back up and worked my way to where she wanted me.

She lifted her leg up already knowing what was coming draping it over one shoulder as she opened herself up even more. Reaching for her I wrapped a hand around her leg and squeezed feeling her muscled flesh, the silky soft skin. I continued my lazy path up her thigh and then finally just flicked my tongue across her bare sex.

She sighed softly and I felt her shiver, just a slight tremor passing through her as I gently caressed my tongue across her lips, this time running all the way from the bottom to the top and then carefully sliding over her clit at the same time. She made another soft sound and her hand reached for me pulling me in close against her even as she started to rock and grind her hips pushing herself against me.

Moaning I found my mouth pressed firmly against her heated flesh. Those sweet bare lips, the feel of her warm and enticing and finally the taste of her as my tongue and mouth explored further, all made me ache even more. I gently nuzzled and kissed and teased her sex now working my tongue between her labia and pushing inside while my lips just sucked and paid attention to her swollen clit.

I reached around and clutched her rear filling my hands with the feel of it just squeezing and pulling her tight against my mouth so I could enjoy her even more easily. I buried my head between her thighs pressed against her sex and just lapped up the taste of her my tongue sliding up and down her sex with long firm licks feeling her grind against me as she moaned.

I still felt her fingers in my hair gripping me tightly sliding through it as she pressed herself onto my mouth moaning softly as she quivered and shook with pleasure. When she finally couldn’t take any more, she slipped her leg of my shoulder set it back on the ground and tugged me back up into a deep kiss while simultaneously walking me backwards towards the sofa on the far side of the room.

Together we stumbled our way towards it clutching at each other exploring with eager hands while our mouths duelled with one another, and she tasted herself on my lips. As we hit the sofa, I spun her around and pushed at her back bending her over in front of me before I nudged her legs apart and lowered myself back down to enjoy her again. This time I used my hands to squeeze her shapely rear while burying my tongue between her thighs thrusting it inside her sex and eating her out from behind.

She moaned reaching back behind her fingers tangling in my hair as she pulled me against her even more firmly than I already was. I gripped that delicious firm rear tight and buried my tongue inside her thrusting in and out hearing her gasps She pushed back driving herself onto my tongue almost bouncing that tight juicy rear of my face.

Finally, I reached around with one hand and stroked it over her thigh until I could slide it back up to press against her clit. I began to spiral my fingertip over her clit in small tight circles while pushing and thrusting another finger inside her alongside my tongue. Her moans built and grew rising as she quivered and drove back onto me grinding on my face and taking my fingers deeper and deeper. 

Sensing she was close I just held myself against her my one free hand clutching at that delicious bare rear and just squeezing it firmly held her tight so she couldn’t move away from my mouth. Not that she was doing that in the slightest. Her greedy groans of pleasure continued to ring out as she rocked against me just grinding herself onto my fingers and tongue.

I drove my finger inside her as deep as I could only helped by her driving herself back onto me at the same time. I heard her breathless moans almost cut off by the moment as she reached the peak of her excitement and then just a long loud cry as she clutched at my head grinding her soft cheeks on my face, her sex against my lips, the taste of her filling my mouth as she started to orgasm.

She quivered as she came her body still arching as she leaned over groaning as my lips pressed tightly against her bare sex pushing inside her along with my fingers. She held herself there as long as she could and then as her body started to relax, she collapsed forward holding the seat as she shuddered gulping down breathes of air.

Her upper body was draped against the seat, her breasts squashed against it as she drew in deep gulps of air panting as she savoured her climax. I eased my finger free slick and wet with her juices just moving my hands up to rub and caress them across the smooth cheeks of her delicious rear. My mouth I kept pressed tight against her lips just teasing and edging them across her soaked flesh until she eventually pulled herself away.

Slowly she rolled herself around sitting back and just watching me a lazy smile on her face as she regarded me. I knelt in front of her still now sliding my hands along her thighs caressing them and then slowly pushed myself up my mouth continuing to slide across her body. I nibbled on her thighs and then up to her breasts and as my head tilted back, I met her mouth lowering towards mine meeting me with a firm kiss.

I felt her tongue slide across my lips, into my mouth as she tasted herself on me. Her fingers reached forward as her hand came up and she ran them through my hair pulling me in close just catching my lip and biting giving it a playful tug before she pulled back and just grinned at me her tongue slowly licking her lips.

“Now that was a pretty good start. It was definitely fun. I think we can do better though.”

I cocked my head and looked at her wryly. “I’d like to think so. It was a nice warm up to get started on.” I moved to spread her legs but instead she knocked my hands away and instead grasped hold of me pulling me forwards and then guiding me back into the seat as she stood up instead that slender body stretching as she moved my eyes following her the whole time.

She made sure I was sat back in the seat and then stepped forward a lazy smile on her face as she moved towards me. I watched her come hands loosely by my sides just enjoying the show. I let them roam across her naked curves as she came, the bounce of her breasts, the slender sleek lines down to her smooth long legs. I almost groaned as she straddled my thighs.

She shot me a playful smile reaching down to grasp my cock her fingers sliding along the length of it making me groan. She worked them up all the way to the head of the shaft and gripped me just squeezing a little as she settled herself above me. I went to move my hands to grip her, but she shook her head.

“Not yet just watch and enjoy.”

I licked my lips chest heaving as I took a deep breath and waited watching her as she guided the head of my cock along her entrance teasing it against her lips. I shuddered at that contact, the heat and friction feeling her slick arousal just coating her as I found myself pressing and nudging against her as she positioned herself above me.

She smirked at me as she rubbed against the head of my cock and then her legs bent, and she slowly lowered herself down on me taking me inside her. The friction increased briefly the head of my shaft teased against her lips rubbing and teasing the swollen head until she finally parted and stretched around me.

Then the head slipped slowly inside pushing deeper. She rose up a little and then sank down once more this time taking even more of me inside her as I lay back and just enjoyed the view. She was still tight, her lips gripped my shaft and I moaned unable to completely hold back the pleasure at feeling her sliding down my cock.

I arched my back lifting my hips and thrust against her unable to completely hold myself back from enjoying her at least a little more. I met her body as she descended until that delicious pert behind of hers was resting firmly on my thighs and I felt her gripping the entire length of my cock inside her.

We sat like that still and quiet her eyes bright and playful just watching me, that little smirk still on her lips as she clenched around me. I licked my lips and drew in a shaky breath watching as she leaned forward her breasts squashing against my chest as she nibbled and kissed my mouth teasing me slowly.

“Now that is much better.” She chuckled softly biting my mouth and nibbling.

I swallowed again barely able to do anything but lift my hands of the chair. When she made no protest, I let them rest on her hips my fingers sliding slowly up her body moving to brush along the outside of her breasts before I then slowly stroked them back down along her sides until they settled on her rear. I squeezed it and then thrust against her again listening as she moaned this time.

She began to ride me properly then her hips moving back and forth grinding against me as I pulsed inside her. I clutched at her rear and hips just helping her move and pressed in close my mouth eagerly and hungrily enjoying her as well.

She was pressed in against me at first her eyes never far away as she looked at me, just enjoying how much I was enjoying her I think. It wasn't hard, she felt exquisite every inch of her. I traced my hands over her round breasts brushing her nipples but eventually settled them on her hips, fingers reaching around enough just to grip and squeeze that rear.

She pushed herself up, her mouth exploring mine again lips and teeth kissing and nibbling and continued up until her breasts just big and soft pressed against my face as well. Drawing me into her cleavage as she squeezed my cock, I pushed my face even closer placing little kisses on that tender flesh until I felt the hard tip of a nipple brush against me. I latched on and bit down gently.

I heard her moan and felt her head fall back her body moving harder and faster against me. I clenched her tightly squeezing that rear drawing her down, pushing her up letting her slide back again taking my quivering hard cock deep inside with every stroke. I moaned against her breasts swirling my tongue across her nipples and biting down sucking hungrily.

I heard her gasp then her head falling back as she moaned. Her hands were tangled in my hair, around my neck clinging to me as she bounced up and down on my rigid hard cock while I grabbed her hips and thrust up to meet her pumping in and out of that tight wet slit.

She quivered around me lush and enticing. I groaned against her cleavage mouth darting from one breast to the other leaving a trail of little marks from my lips and teeth across her pale skin as I went. As good as this felt though I needed even more of her. I was aching hard and wanted to enjoy even more.

As she rose up, I gripped her more tightly by the hips and continued to lift her up of my body. She moaned again until I lifted her back into the sofa behind me laying her back and moving between her spread legs. I held them wide my hands on her thighs holding them apart and lined myself up with her.

I guided the head of my shaft to her lips dragging it up and down and then slowly pushed inside her once more. I watched as she moaned again her body arching as she lay there her tongue just sliding across her lips as she gripped the seats beneath with her hands to hold herself in place.

I looked down at her beneath me, watched her smile at me slow and seductive as I pushed myself in and out of her. Lifting one leg up I draped it over my shoulder lunging to burying myself even deeper inside her. She moved with every thrust her delicious breasts bouncing full and tempting.

I couldn't resist reaching out to squeeze one again, sliding my fingers across it kneading and massaging just playing with her nipples as she moaned and fluttered her sultry eyes at me. One hand reached to grip my thigh bracing herself against me, the other slowly teased herself fingers rubbing at her clit as I enjoyed her.

"Now this, this is definitely fun." I shook my head pushing the words out through gritted teeth as I continued to plunge in and out of her.

I took my hand of her breast gripped her other leg and pushed them both in against her body, so we were much closer together. I pounded her tight hole short sharp thrusts that made us both quiver with each and every one that I made. She moaned with me and then reared up biting my lip playfully once more tugging at it with her teeth.

"See I did tell you I knew something that would be fun. Just think what you'd have missed out on otherwise." She smirked at me as she spoke.

Those sultry tempting looks she gave me just made me ache. It made me ache to enjoy her even more than I already was. I slowed down still thrusting in and out of her but taking my time now, the slow friction between us almost as good as just pounding myself into her.

"If it's fun we're having then there is something else I really want to enjoy while we're here."

"And that is?" She replied arching one measured eyebrow at me.

I didn't reply. Instead, I took another slow deep thrust inside her and then edged myself free. I was close enough I could move up over her body straddling her waist. Close enough that I could rub the head of my cock across her nipples and then push myself into her cleavage.

"Oh that." She murmured her eyes rolling but her hands captured her breasts and pushed them up to surround my cock. I thrust into that cleavage just watching her looking at me, her breasts quivering with every thrust I made. Her skin glistened as I edged across it trailing pre cum over her skin. One longer thrust popped free of her cleavage and her tongue flicked out to taste me.

I groaned and thrust harder, so the head of my shaft began to tease her mouth even more. She teased me back. Sometimes she darted back. Sometimes her tongue licked me, sometimes her lips parted, and I sank deep inside her mouth just enjoying it. It was almost enough to make me burst. I wanted to, she looked tempting enough to want to cover like that. She must have sensed it to as she pulled back.

She kissed the tip her lips rubbing against it as I pulsed against her touch. Fluid escaped the tip and trailed slowly down over the head. Her tongue flicked out and slowly licked it up, a gentle little flick at the end made me groan with pleasure as I watched her.

"As fun as this is, you're not going to finish like this."

"No?" I murmured. I'd have been lying if I said I wasn't disappointed at that thought. Not with the way she looked.

"Oh no." She continued . "Because I want you to fuck me, really fuck me. I want you to make me cum again, and then you can finish."

I swallowed hard drawing in a breath as I looked at her. "How exactly do you want that then?"

"Why don't I just show you." She tapped my thigh and I slowly pulled myself free of her edging back until I was standing up in front of her again. She slowly sat up hands brushing her hair back. Everything she did was measured. Every little move she made almost calculated to draw the eye as much as she could. It was what made her quite so good at her job I supposed and made her utterly irresistible.

I watched her slowly push herself up. She didn't move far she rolled over climbed up onto the sofa on all fours and tossed her head, so her hair tumbled back over one shoulder as she looked at me. She rocked side to side and just stared. Mesmerized I did the same just looking over her delicious bare rear and the tempting peek of her sex.

"Well then?" She teased me. "Is this something you want or are you just going to look?"

I slowly moved walking forward still shaking my head as I did. "To be fair it is worth a look although this might definitely be more fun." I trailed my hands down her back as I did fingertips lightly running across her skin.

I climbed up behind her settling into position directly behind her gorgeous round rear. I stroked my fingers along my shaft and repositioned myself at her entrance. I felt her pushing back grinding against me and held myself there teasing her watching her labia rub and slide against the head of my shaft. Then I slowly thrust forward once more.

She moaned as I pushed inside her again. It was a different angle this time and the change felt good. I took her slowly at least at first gliding in and out just watching the way her lips gripped my shaft as I moved in and out. I ran my hands up the back of her legs and then gripped her hips.

Looking up she was watching me still glancing back over her shoulder lips parted as she gazed back. I held myself still and she moved for us both sliding herself smoothly back and forth along the length of my cock until that gorgeous rear pressed against my body. She fluttered her eyes at me and smiled, the look sultry and hot.

"So, how's this for fun?" She teased me.

I swallowed hard and tried to clear my throat. "It's pretty good." I agreed softly.

"Only pretty good?"

I laughed. "Well, I'm someone who always thinks you should work at improving things to see if it can be better. You don't know if you don't try. So, I could do this." I thrust forward to meet her instantly driving my cock deeper her ass slapping against my body. We both groaned together.

"And that definitely feels better. I always think you should try working hard to explore as much as possible, especially when having fun, just to see what else you might discover learn and enjoy."

"That's a pretty good way to look at things. Now you can just kneel there and fuck me. I want to cum again before we're finished. I want to make myself cum all over your cock and see how much you enjoy that." She smirked at me as she spoke, and I just groaned watching her.

I gripped her hips and pulled her back against me driving forward and thrusting myself deep inside her. I watched her eyes flicker a moan escaping her lips and then she turned away holding herself up and pushing herself back onto me at the same time, so our bodies slapped against one another.

I loved how she felt, how she looked I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts squeezing and playing with them. I drew them back to that delicious curvy rear and just fondled and enjoyed that to my fingers pressing into her cheeks drawing her back onto my cock.

I glistened with her juices, she glided along my length sleek and smooth squeezing and tightening around my cock making me pulse even more inside her. I thrust faster, and harder driving to meet her body reaching one hand up to grip her shoulder and pull her back to meet me. We continued like that for several moments fucking hard and fast until she lay her upper body down flat.

Her ass just bounced against me now raised up in front of me just looking tempting. I bent over her held that rear tight gritted my teeth and continued to fuck her. She lay pressed against the seat and reached a hand back to toy with her clit playing with herself as I enjoyed her.

That was a sight, it was too tempting to resist. I gripped her ass again hands just fondling and enjoying it squeezing the pert firm flesh and watching it bounce under me. Then I was just lunging burying my cock inside her in and out moaning as I watched her take it.

Her head was resting on the sofa, but she was still looking back at me her eyes hot, her lips parted. Her hand was buried between her thighs. I felt her fingers brush against me as I fucked her playing her with her clit. I felt her pulse around me contracting and milking my cock making me ache more and more.

I felt myself getting close. The way she worked me was too much to resist. I drove against her rear watching it bounce, hearing the sound of flesh on flesh ringing out mixing with the moans and grunts of pleasure we made as we enjoyed one another over and over again.

I gritted my teeth holding on, willing myself to last at least for her to finish herself of first. I just about managed it. With her face flushed with colour and panting I drove her against the cushioned seats, her fingers rapidly circling and rubbing her clit she managed to finish herself of. Her eyes rolled back she moaned beneath me and then I felt her tighten around me even more as she orgasmed around my cock.

I wasn't sure what exactly she had in mind for a finish but feeling that was too much for me in the moment. I gripped her hips even more tightly and just drove against her as much as I could sinking my swollen erection deep inside her. I managed that twice before I knew it was too much.

I almost came inside her with the way she clamped down around my shaft gripping it. Instead at the last moment I managed to withdraw and just pull free before I began to erupt pulsing out and shooting cum all across the flawless soft skin of her pert behind. I groaned then just watching it fall across her, glistening trails sliding down her taut ass.

I finished myself of, my hand just stroking along my shaft milking out every last bit all across that gorgeous ass of hers. Then panting from the effort, I sat back just seeing the mess we'd made of each other. She still lay face down panting and catching her breath. I knelt behind her watching my cum slowly sliding across the pale cheeks of her rear down between them.

When she finally recovered she looked behind at me and then glanced at her sticky covered rear. Suddenly she flashed a smile and just bounced it a little teasing me as she grinned at me. I could only shake my head feeling myself twitch at the sight.

"Now that I think is definitely what you'd call fun." She purred at me.

I blew out a breath and tore my gaze away from her gorgeous bare behind. "Emily anytime you want fun like this again feel free to let me know. I'll find the time to. I love the way you think."

She smirked at me and slowly licked her lips. "I thought you might. I really thought you might. I'm sure we can think of something else to do for fun as well."

I let out a laugh. "Anytime you like. Anytime you like."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 03:03:15 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA