Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 00 Bridgers Episode 5: Everyone Is here  (Read 3631 times)

Blocboy VC

00 Bridgers Episode 5: Everyone Is here
« on: May 21, 2023, 03:24:08 AM »
Celebs Featured: Phoebe Bridgers, Lizzy Mcalpine, Natalie Horler, Connor Colquhoun, Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Banks, Halsey, Uma Thermin, Diane Lane

Lana Del Rey, Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande, more commonly known as Liz’s Angels, were relaxing in their shared home watching a movie. It was a romantic film, one the throuple had seen many times, but it was one of their favorites so they didn’t get tired of watching it over again. They seemed to be so focused on the movie and each other that they didn’t hear their boss Elizabeth Banks walking into the living room and trying to get their attention.

“ANGELS!” she shouted. No response from any of them, although Ariana’s head moved a little, causing an annoyed whimper from Miley. Liz tried again, this time pulling out an air horn which she kept for occasions like these, where the three of them seemed to meld into one being, full of love, protection and desire for one another. While Liz thought this sometimes was an amazing thing to witness, there was a job that had to be done.

She blew into the air horn, and with another shout of “ANGELS!”, the three were at attention.

“I fucking swear, if it was anyone else besides you interrupting my afternoon with my girlfriends, I’d have punched them in the fucking jaw by now.”

“You try anything like that, and I’ll only have two angels in my employment. Angels, I have a mission for you today, a very important one. I was sent this footage and I need you three to look it over and get suited up as soon as we’re done viewing it.”

Liz plugged her phone into the TV, showing some footage that managed to be captured from inside a prison cell.

Halsey was sitting alone in her jail cell, contemplating how best to escape this time. She knew Lauren had managed to sneak a phone in for her, but the question was who to call? Who to call to get her out of this hell pit? She was scrolling through her contacts, when she came to one labeled The Greatest Teacher I’ve Ever Had. She dialed the number.

“Hello?” a woman’s voice answered.

“Hey Uma, it’s Halsey, or as you and only a select few can call me, Ashley. I’m gonna be straight to the point here, I’m in jail and I need you to help me escape so I can go murder Phoebe Bridgers and everyone she loves. Think you could help me with that?”

Uma Thermin, responding from the other line seemed amused. “Sure thing. You know I’ll do anything to assist you with dealing with that little bitch. Because where Bridgers is is, Lane is, and when I can finally slice her head off, she’ll be out of my life forever.”

“I hear ya. I can’t wait to get my revenge on those slutty Angels too, especially The Small One for kicking me in the face!”

After some more talk of how Uma would break Halsey and Lauren out of jail, the call ended along with the footage.

“How dare she! My name is Ariana! Liz, if we find her, can we kill her? Please?”.

“If it comes to that, you can, Ari.”.

“Yay!”.

The three suited up and left with Liz, this time getting to ride in Liz’s helicopter.

In the shared home of Phoebe Bridgers and Lizzy Mcalpine, Phoebe and two of her coworkers/friends, Natalie Horler and Connor Colquhoun were watching a movie while Lizzy was still at work. The movie was an extremely low budget Liz’s Angels film adaptation with a truly bizarre cast. Ariana was played by a woman who was at least six feet tall, Lana’s actress was at least five years too young to play her, not to mention her hardly trying to seem like the sexy one of the trio and Miley was played by a very British woman with an extremely thick accent which Connor was very displeased with.

“Why are we still watching this? There’s plot holes everywhere and this casting is just awful. Why does Miley’s accent sound so fake? She’s giving us Brits a bad name!”

“She didn’t talk like that when we met her. I know! They got a clone of her and put her in the movie! They should’ve just asked the real Angels to play themselves and made like five movies about them. I’d watch them all!”

Phoebe laughed at Connor and Natalie’s banter as she watched the movie. Her and Natalie had actually become friends since their last mission where they were saved by the Angels. Phoebe was mostly used to Natalie’s ditzieness now and found her more endearing than annoying. Connor just tagged along because he had nothing better to do.

“I don’t think the Angels would’ve said yes if they were asked to play themselves. I don’t think they like that much attention. I feel like it’d end up with several broken cameras and news reporters out of jobs.”

“I know, we could make the movie! I could play one of them and you could play one of them too, Phoebe. Connor, you could play Liz or something.” Natalie replied.

“No. Not happening.” Connor instantly shot down that idea, although bossing the two of them around did seem kind of fun. He actually thought shooting Natalie’s idea down in his usual British way like he just did was a bit too mean so decided on a different approach.

“See Natalie, it’s one of those things where like if I did this.”

He switched to an even deeper voice than normal for a brief bit.

“Greetings, Angels! Your mission today is…”

He switched back to his regular voice as Phoebe tried to hold back her laughter.

“It would just sound silly. And do you really wanna hear Phoebe trying to duplicate Miley’s accent? Or see her acting all sexy like Lana does, with all that hip swaying and waving her tits in your face? I certainly don’t, that’d like scar me for life. Although you’re at least small enough to play Ariana, I’ll give you that one. You just gotta make your voice a bit higher in pitch and sound more American and I think you could play a like buff version of her and it wouldn’t be the worst casting in history unlike that woman on screen right now.”

“Oh, now I get it. You’d be a much better Lana anyway.” Natalie seemed to mostly miss Connor’s point completely as usual, making him sigh.

Phoebe looked over at Natalie, who was just finishing off her coffee, a triple-triple. She had no idea how Natalie could drink something like that and not be sick.

“How can you drink that all the time? Just thinking about it makes me feel like my blood sugar is going up.”

“It’s really easy. You just order it, pay for it, then you grab it and put the cup to your lips and take a big gulp. You keep drinking it till it’s gone and enjoy the great taste the whole time. Don’t drink it too fast though, it really hurts your tongue when you do that.”

“I think she knows how to fucking drink coffee.” Connor said, clearly not used to Natalie’s quirks like Phoebe was.

“Yes, Natalie, I know how to drink coffee, I do it every day.”. Before they could continue talking about coffee, they all got phone calls from their bosses, which told them to come to headquarters right away.

They quickly turned off the movie, suited up and left.

When they got to headquarters, Connor instantly grabbed his huge rocket launcher from where he kept it, while Phoebe and Natalie grabbed a machine gun each. They also grabbed some explosives of their own just in case.

Instead of any of their bosses, Phoebe’s mentor Diane Lane walked up to them.

“I’ve been instructed to take you three to Halsey’s headquarters. We think something big is going to go down today, so I’m taking you there as extra protection.”

“How is that gonna work?” Natalie asked.

“Come outside and I’ll show you.” Diane answered as the three followed her.

They saw Diane’s bike just sitting there as usual, nothing too out of the ordinary. Until Diane pressed a button, showing that it somehow had a few sidecars attached. The three of them got in while Diane went over a few rules.

“Rule one. Don’t talk to me about anything not related to the mission. Rule two. If you see something, point it out right away. Don’t worry about distracting me, I can deal with it. Rule three. Don’t touch anything, especially not any buttons. Got it?”

“Yes, mum.” Connor replied in the most snarky tone he knew.

As they drove, Phoebe noticed the same bike who Diane was chasing after on her last visit to Halsey’s headquarters and was finally able to get a look at the woman on it. From what she could see, the woman driving it looked like Uma Thermin, although she wasn’t a hundred percent sure if it was her or not.  She appeared to be heading the same way as them. She decided to let Diane know in hopes that it’d speed up the drive there.

“Diane, I see a bike heading the same direction as us, I think Uma Thermin might be on it, not sure if it’s her though.”

This caused Diane to speed up her driving, making everyone in the side cars grip onto something in case of any Chloe Bailey levels of driving.

“That little bitch! I am going to kill her! So she’s the reason Halsey broke out of jail! I knew it!”.

After a long, intense battle that involved Uma and Diane both using swords to attempt to murder each other, Halsey and Phoebe engaging in some classic hand to hand combat, the Angels doing what they could do to help out while they flirted nonstop with each other and Connor and Natalie showing that they made a pretty good team, Halsey and anyone else who was caught were behind bars again.

“I don’t know about you, but I enjoyed that.” Connor said.

“Me too! I loved when it was all boom! Then you shot your rocket launcher, and it was all bang!” Natalie animatedly described the fight. “I finally got my revenge on that bitch for messing up my hair! No one messes with my hair and lives to tell the tale!”.

“So Phoebe, now that this is all done, are you and that girlfriend of yours gonna go home and have sex or something?”

“What the fuck, Connor? How could you ask something like that? But yes, we will.”

“Have fun with that. I just got a great idea for a new video! Natalie and I should go back to Japan and play some crane games! You up for that, Natalie?”

“Fuck yeah! Wait, what’s a crane game? Is it like where you have to spot cranes at construction sites or something?”

“No. It’s like a claw machine.”

“That sounds amazing! I’m totally down! Can we stop for something to eat first though? I’m kinda hungry.”

“LET’S GOOOO!” Connor shouted in typical Connor fashion. Everyone then left, with Phoebe waving to her friends, the Angels and her mentor as she headed home to Lizzy.

Phoebe finally arrived home, although Lizzy was nowhere to be found. She saw a note on the kitchen table, written in Lizzy’s lovely handwriting. It was simple and to the point.

Phoebe,
Come up to the bedroom
I have a surprise for you,
Lizzy

Phoebe went up to her and Lizzy’s bedroom, to find quite a welcome surprise. Lizzy sitting on the bed without her shirt, just waiting for her with a seductive look on her face.

Phoebe took a minute to admire Lizzy, looking from her enchanting eyes, down to her perky breasts she loved so much. She always knew she was perfect from the moment the two of them started dating, but often had to remember that this beautiful woman was really her’s. She didn’t want to just rush to Lizzy to show her how much she loved her though, as usual, she wanted to take her time.

“My breasts are down here.” Lizzy said, pointing to her chest. Phoebe moved her eyes away from Lizzy’s which caused Lizzy to chuckle. She knew Phoebe loved her eyes and could get lost in them for quite a while without even trying to.

Lizzy walked up to Phoebe, hips swaying in the way she knew drove her wild and kissed her. Phoebe quickly deepened the kiss, knowing how much her girlfriend loved kissing in general. Just the feeling of Phoebe’s lips on her own got Lizzy exceptionally horny. So horny that she quickly removed Phoebe’s shirt and bra without Phoebe even noticing.

Lizzy began to massage Phoebe’s breasts, loving the way they felt in her hands. She knew that Phoebe’s breasts were extremely sensitive, and took delight in making Phoebe climax from only playing with her breasts at times.

This was one of those times. While Lizzy was kissing, sucking and doing anything she wanted with her breasts, Phoebe was attempting to remove Lizzy’s jeans. Usually this wouldn’t be a problem, but with Lizzy being extremely horny and making Phoebe feel the same way with all the attention she was giving to her breasts, it was a much harder task than normal. When Phoebe finally stripped Lizzy of all her clothing,  Lizzy moved away from Phoebe’s breasts to quickly remove her pants, leaving them both naked.

Lizzy took this time to admire Phoebe. Everything from her eyes, to her very kissable lips, to her nice small breasts, to her amazing hips, she couldn’t get enough of the gorgeous woman in front of her.

“You’re so beautiful.” Lizzy said as her eyes once again roamed over Phoebe.

“Come here.” Phoebe said as she pulled Lizzy closer to her and started to kiss her neck. She kept kissing down, making sure to suck on her breasts to leave marks just the way she knew Lizzy liked. Lizzy’s hands were in Phoebe’s hair, pulling on it although not enough to cause much pain.

Phoebe’s mouth moved lower as she kissed Lizzy’s stomach, then made sure to kiss all over her legs and thighs. She always wondered if Lizzy would be up to potentially crush her with those lovely thighs of her’s, but even now was too nervous to ask. Right as Phoebe was about to eat her out, Lizzy stopped her.

“Think we can try something different? I wanna try thigh riding. I wanna get myself off by rubbing my pussy all over your sexy thighs while I shove my face in your lovely tits. You said that Lana chick did it and you thought it looked hot, so I wanna try it with you.”

“Go for it.” Phoebe said as they switched positions. While Lizzy rode her pussy against Phoebe’s thighs while having Phoebe’s face practically covered completely by her cleavage. Before they knew it, they both climaxed. They then kissed, tasting each other on the other’s lips as they did so. After cleaning up, they decided to call it a night and fell asleep pretty much inside each other.

As they fell asleep together, only two things were on their minds. One being the mind-blowingly hot sex they just had, and the other being that no matter how much Phoebe might have to risk her life to save the world or sleep with people to get  the upper hand on missions, or how many jerks Lizzy had to deal with at the coffee shop each and every day, they knew, that without a shadow of a doubt that they’d always have each other no matter what. That was the greatest feeling in the universe, and in that moment, that’s all that mattered.

The End

Author’s Note: I’ll admit it. I half assed some of this chapter. I know the people reading this might have expected an epic conclusion, and I originally planned it that way, but I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to happen so I trimmed it way, way down. The fight scene was supposed to include like every character that had shown up previously but I had no idea how to work that in. So in the end, I just described it in like a few sentences. I am happy with some parts though, like the beginning scene with the Angels, I really liked writing Connor and Natalie’s lines and the final scene with Phoebe and Lizzy was pretty good too, but like everything else wasn’t that good in my opinion. I still hope you enjoyed some of the story at least. Title of the chapter is a Super Smash Brothers reference for anyone curious. Hope you enjoyed.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA