Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Stress Relief" with Hailee Steinfeld  (Read 2751 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"Stress Relief" with Hailee Steinfeld
« on: June 02, 2023, 07:47:03 PM »
Stress Relief
Starring Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie, Facial
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

There was a knock at my front door, and when I opened it Hailee Steinfeld came rushing in.

“Sorry I’m late,” she said as she came in.  “Today’s been a mess.  I didn’t even have time to stop and change after my last interview,” she said as she stood in my apartment dressed in an off-white pinstripe pantsuit with an oversized jacket. We’d been friends for years, though we didn’t see each other as much since I moved to New York City for work.  Thankfully she still came to the city a few times a year and we usually tried to get together.  This time she was in the city to do a full press tour for her new animated Across The Spider-verse movie.  Since she was going to be rushed from location to location for a few days, I was just having her over to my place for a relaxing dinner.

“Do you mind if I go and change,” she asked. 

“Yeah, sure. You know the way,” I told her and she headed off down the hall with her large back in her hand. I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

“So much better,” she said when she reemerged. Looking back at her, she was now dressed in a t-shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers. It was not an uncommon look. Away from the spotlight, Hailee always dressed for comfort over style.

“Nice. So does that mean I can get a proper greeting?”

“Oh my god, sorry,” she said as she walked over and gave me a welcoming hug. “It’s so good to see you.”

“I’m happy to see you too,” I told her. When she released the hug I told her to go find something for us to watch on the tv and I’d bring out the plates for dinner in a few minutes. She agreed, and a few minutes later I brought a plate out to her and also got a bottle of wine. She had selected a movie to watch, but it was one we’d already seen so we talked quite a bit through it. Mainly we talked about everything she was going through with all the press events.  I could hear in her voice just how tired and stressed she was doing the media blitz. Like most actors and actresses, while she loved her work and loved working on films it was the press stuff she found most exhausting.

“Well, I hope dinner is helping you relax a bit.”

“Oh, it is. It was really good,” she said as she took the final fork full to her mouth.

“Let me get these,” I said as I grabbed both our plates and went to clear them to the kitchen.

“I can help,” she offered.

“Nah, just hang out and relax. I got this,” I told her. I brought the plates into the kitchen, rinsed them off and put them in the dishwasher, and put the pans into the sink for me to deal with tomorrow.  Going back to the couch I noticed Hailee had poured herself another glass of wine and had taken her sneakers off. She took a sip from her glass and put it down on the coffee table as I sat back down next to her.

“So,” she began to say, “I was thinking that mmfff-” her sentence got cut off as I more or less lunged towards her and pushed my lips to hers. While startled at first, she did start to kiss me back after the shock wore off. Our friendship was one that did also come with some benefits. We did it on many occasions while we were in LA, and it was the way a lot of our hangouts in New York ended.  It was no secret that before we ever hooked up that I lusted after Hailee, and if anything having been in bed with her only raised the level of that lust. I’d be all too happy to at some point take out stuff to another level, a fact that I think that even Hailee knew, but for the time being if the options not having occasional sex with Hailee Steinfeld or occasionally getting to, who in their right mind would take option one?

“God, kind of eager tonight, huh?” Hailee joked when our kiss broke off.

“Well, you did rant a bit about how stressed out you were, and this wouldn’t be the first time you’ve come over to have me be your stress reliever.”

“That is true,” she confirmed.

“So, then just relax, and let me help you,” I told her and went in for another kiss. This time she leaned in and me my lips. Part of me wanted to rip off her sweatpants and go to town on her delectable pussy, but I had known Hailee long enough to know that a long makeup session was really how she liked to get things started.

We started by making out side by side on the couch. Over time, things changed with Hailee then straddling me on the couch. She ground her hips against mine as my hands roamed her ass and her breasts while our lips and tongues remained intertwined. Eventually, things shifted again with Hailee laying on her back on the couch with me on top of her.  Continuing to make out, I moved my hand from playing with her breast to moving down south.  I moved my hand down under her sweats and under her panties. I could feel her hairless mound with my fingers. Hailee softly moaned when she felt my fingers brush over her clit, but she let out a louder moan into my mouth as I push a finger inside of her. Then a second one as well. I gave a few slow strokes with my fingers before pulling my hand out of her pants. I then broke off the kiss and made a show of taking my two fingers that were slick with her wetness and sucking them clean.

“Umm, tasty as always,” I told her which made her laugh a bit.  “I did notice something new though.”

“What’s that?”

“You shaved before coming over here. You felt silky smooth.”

“You think I shaved especially for you? You have a high opinion of yourself.” She flirted.

“If not for me, then who?”

“I didn’t shave, I got lasered. Makes things easier for the summer.”

“Alright, makes sense,” I told her before I moved back in to kiss her and also moved my hand back inside her pants. While I started kissing her mouth, as I fingered her I started moving more to her neck and pulling at the collar of her shirt to get to her collarbone. Doing this meant her moans were no longer muffled, instead, I could now listen to her as she moaned right by my ear.

I kept going until I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. I could have just kept fingering her, but I wanted more. I quickly pulled my hand away and got off of her.

“What are you doing?” she asked, angry that I had stopped. “I was so close.”

“You really think I am going to leave you hanging?” I asked.  I then grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants and yanked them down.  I only pulled them down to the middle of her calf muscle before I lunged forward and quickly began eating her wet pussy.  Hailee kicked one of her legs a bit to get it free from her pants before lifting it up a bit as I went down on her.

“Ugghh, yes,” she moaned as my tongue swirled around are small clit. Despite the quick stop, I soon had her right back on track to an impending orgasm. After a little bit more work with my tongue and sucking on her clit, I had her letting out a loud moan as she came on my face.

“Ughhhh..” Hailee signed as she came back down. “Thank you for that.”

“You’re thanking me like we’re done for the night,” I said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get yours, but I just really needed that,” she explained.

“You know I am always happy to help you like that,” I told her. “Should we go to my bedroom?” I asked and she quickly agreed. I helped her up off the couch, and we kissed again when she was back on her two feet. She attempted to put her pants back on for the walk. I stopped her and told her, “You won’t be needed those.”

She laughed at that and kicked them completely off. “I suppose, you want me to lead the way now?” she asked as she stood in my living room in just her socks and a shirt.

“You know me so well,” I replied. Hailee laughed again and turned and led the way to my bedroom. She gave an extra sway to her hips the whole way and twice looked back at me over her shoulder and caught me with my eyes locked on to her ass.

When we got to my bedroom, we both quickly got onto my bed. The two of us got back to making out on the bed. As we kissed, she took off my shirt and I was quick to remove hers as well. We kept making out a bit more until I told her to lay back on the bed. I then slowly moved my way down her body with my lips. Making sure to stop for a few minutes to play with her sensitive nipples. Continuing down her body, I once again started to go down on the stunningly beautiful actress. Unlike on the couch where Hailee just needed the final push from my mouth to get her over the edge, this time I was starting from the beginning. This time I need a bit more than a few tricks with my tongue to get her off. I had to use my hands as well. Both using them to play with her sensitive nipples as I licked her, as well as using them to finger her as my mouth worked her clit. It took longer to get her off the second time, but I enjoyed the taste, listening to her moans, and feeling the way her body would move if I touched the right spot at just the right time.  When she got close, I used my fingers to push her over the edge so that I could watch her face as climaxed for the second time.

After she came I moved back up her body and kissed Hailee again. With my hand cupping her breasts, we were making out again, with Hailee no doubt able to taste herself on my lips.

“I think… it’s time... for you…to take…your pants…off,” Hailee said in between quick kisses.  “I need you…inside me.”  Those were the magic words. With her saying she wanted me in her, I was quick to jump up and lose my pants and underwear. Once my dick was out in the open, Haiilee gave a sexy lip bite and reached out for my hard member.

“Want me to help you with this?” she asked implying a blow job.

“Later,” I told her. “I want to be inside you like you said.” Hailee stayed lying on the bed and I got on top of her.  The two of us held eye contact as I have her a hard thrust, causing her to gasp as I buried my full hard rod inside of her. We started with me on top making long slow thrusts but we only maintained that for a few minutes.  Then she requested we flip spots on the bed.

The two of us rolled over and ended up with Mailee sitting on top of me and leaning over my body. She started grinding herself on my cock.  She started to sit up, but I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her right back down.  I held her tightly against me and kissed her once again. I could feel her hard nipples press against me as we kissed, and I thrust up into her. When I finally did let loose my grip on her, she raised up off of me, but I did not let her get too far. Only far enough that her perky breasts were hanging in a spot where I could get to them.  I licked and cucked on her nipples as she ground and swiveled her hips on my cock. She started to move her body quicker and quicker. I knew she was close to cumming and I knew playing with her sensitive nipples would only get her there faster. Eventually, I got her moaning loudly and her pussy gripped my cock even tighter as she was overcome by a powerful. This was clearly her biggest and longest orgasm of the night. When her body stopped trembling and she opened her eyes back up, she asked, “Wanna switch it up?”

I quickly agreed and I soon found myself on my knees behind Hailee, going at it doggy style on the bed. While I could not see her gorgeous face, having a view of Hailee’s shapely round ass ripple each time it bounced against me was a spectacular sight to behold. At times I would stop my own thrusting for a minute or so and let Hailee take control. I loved the way she moved her hips and moaned while in doggie. She would move her whole body while doing so, her body almost looked to be moving in a wave pattern at times. It never failed to get me close to cumming, though if I could help it, it’s not how I wanted things to end.

“I’m close,” I told her.

“Yeah, do it. Flip me,” she moaned.  We’d done the move before and have become quite proficient at it.  While still on all fours, I grab one of Hailee’s legs and help to quickly spin her over onto her back. Sometimes I needed to pull out to do it, but on our good days, we were able to do it with at least my tip still inside her. Today was one of those good days. In a moment, Hailee went from on her hand and knees to on her back with her leg up at a 90-degree angle, all without me ever having to pull out.

I held her leg up in the air and had Hailee move slightly onto her side. She knows how hot I think it is when she has posed like that in some Instagram pictures, so I always loved having sex with her in that position. As we continued to go at it, we were both back to looking each other in the eyes. Finally, I gave her a look that said I couldn’t hold out any longer. She responded with a smirk and a simple, “Yes.” With that, I was done. I gave two more thrusts and then I lost it. I came inside the beautiful actress and I came a lot.  I had specifically been abstinent for a full week for this moment, and it was well worth it.

“Oh wow,” Hailee said.  After I pulled out Hailee rubbed her now cum filled pussy with one hand while her other hand was busy touching one of her nipples. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were saving up for tonight,” she said with a smile.

“Maybe a little bit,” I said while playing copy.

“Well, thank you. I really needed that. I feel so much better now,” she said. She then leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“Feeling less stressed?”

“For sure. Though it is looking like you could you a little more relief,” she said, referring to the fact that my cock was still rock hard and pointing straight up.  “Since you helped me, I should help you out too,” she said as she wrapped her hand around my dick. She then moved down the bed and gave my dick a nice long kiss. She gave it a few licks and then took the tip into her mouth. She sucked my cock like a lollypop with her tongue swirling around the tip, as her hand worked the shaft.

I had to stop her at one point, so I can move and sit up and watch her as she sucked on me. Hailee was on her knees and was bent over as she went back to taking my cock into her mouth.  She maintained eye contact with me as she pleased me with her mouth. To say it felt amazing would be an understatement, but once you add in the visual of her beautiful face, it was an incredible experience.

“God, Hailee, I’m about to.”

“Then go ahead and do it,” she replied seductively. She then snaked her tongue out of her mouth and with the lightest of touches licked the underside of my cockhead.  Seeing her do that, broke the damn. I erupted for the second time that night.  My tip was pointed right at Hailee’s face and other than closing her eyes and giving a few strokes to my shaft, she did not move.  She stayed there leaning over my dick, and with a smile on her face, she happily had me spray her face with my cum.

“Wow, you still had a lot left in you,” she said laughingly and using her finger to scoop away some cum that was near her eye, and she then licked her finger clean.

“Don’t know what to tell you, you just get my going overtime. Though that’s nothing new,” I said with some sincerity.

“Yeah,” she said trying to brush off my comment. She then quickly changed the subject. “So how do I look?” she said posing with cum covered face.

“You look camera ready to me,” I joked and she laughed. 

“I better go get cleaned up before you do get tempted to actually find a camera,” she joked and then jogged off to the bathroom to wash her face. While she was gone I just closed my eyes and tried to memorize everything that happened thus far tonight.

“I need to go back to my place tonight to get some sleep before I have to get ready for more press stuff tomorrow,” she said as she walked back into my bedroom naked with a freshly washed face.

“Alright no problem, I get it,” I told her as I sat up straight on the bed. She then surprised me by jumping back onto the bed and straddling me.

“But I’m not tired yet,” She said excitedly and planted a kiss on me.

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Cdog215546, Blocboy VC, Lokaiel, Sorale21

Deadshot

Re: "Stress Relief" with Hailee Steinfeld
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 07:18:30 AM »
Keep up the great work especially with the Hailee Steinfeld stories

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA