Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: You Know Nothing (Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams and more)  (Read 6561 times)

KMB

You Know Nothing

By KMB

Starring: Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams (and some fun cameos at the end)

Codes: FF+, FF, orgy, threesome, masturbation, cheating, oral

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Greetings all! I have resumed posting brand new content at my Patreon and what better way to promote it than to show off some of the hottest stories that are in my archives. If you will allow me a moment to promote myself this and other stories are posted monthly at www.patreon.com/KMB where for a small, monthly fee you can get all the KMB stories to enjoy. This was a custom request and it turned out very nicely for everyone who enjoys Game of Thrones and who also enjoys hot girl on girl sex. It's hot and fun and naughty and I think everyone is going to dig it. If people like it enough I will post the sequel to it.

Please remember to check out the Patreon! And now...your feature presentation!

“It’s so wonderful to see you two again,” Rose Leslie said with a big smile on her face as she hugged both her host and the other woman who was there with them. “I’ve been looking forward to this for so long! It’s been way too long since I’ve had any time with just the girls.”

“It’s definitely been far too long,” Sophie Turner replied. “And really, any excuse to get out of the house these days is one I’m going to grab, but especially if it’s with you guys. And of course any time you invite me over Maisie, you know I’m going to come running.”

Sophie shared a little look with this small party’s host, Maisie Williams, and Rose thought she saw a conspiratorial wink from Sophie to Maisie but she quickly shrugged it off. Those two were such close friends she reminded herself that they probably had all kinds of private jokes and things that only they would understand.

Rose knew that Sophie was right, though. Any excuse to get out of the house and not have to spend time in the house focused 24/7 on the baby was a nice change of pace. And Rose knew Sophie felt the same way she did. After all they were both new mothers. Sophie’s daughter was older than Rose’s son but that just meant Rose could turn to Sophie for advice, which she had definitely done a lot of.

Now she could turn to her for something else and Rose gratefully did that as Sophie filled up her glass with wine.

“You can top it off a little more,” Rose urged with a smile and Sophie did just that while laughing over it.

“Oh my, someone needs her mommy juice,” Sophie laughed. “I’ve been there! That’s why it’s good to get out as much as you can even if it’s just for a few hours.”

“I definitely need a little escape,” Rose said. “It’s been so overwhelming lately. I can’t remember the last time I had an actual conversation with someone that wasn’t just about the baby. I can’t thank you enough for inviting me here today Maisie! I’m so glad to see you again!”

“Well I know just how to get your mind off the baby and away from anything that might be stressing you out,” Maisie said as she seemed to again give Sophie a little bit of a look, like they both knew something that Rose didn’t, which didn’t escape Rose’s notice even as she told herself not to think too much about it. “This is going to be so much fun and I think it’s going to be just what you need. After all it sure helped Sophie out.”

“You’re not lying,” Sophie agreed as she took another big sip of her own wine. “I wouldn’t have made it without all your help Maisie. And I’m really glad this time we can both help Rose.”

Rose’s suspicions were raised again by the way Sophie said that. It was the way she said it. It was so strange. But she didn’t call either one of them on it. She was just happy that she had been invited here and she was so happy to be able to spend some time out of the house and away from the family. She knew she wasn’t supposed to think like that but she did need a break and being with female friends and with some wine and some girl talk was just the way to do it.

“I can’t remember the last time the three of us were all together,” Rose said as she had some more of her wine too and felt a nice, pleasant buzz starting to form inside herself.

“I think it was all at your baby shower and who said it was just going to be the three of us?” Maisie said, this time with a very open smile.

“Who else did you invite?” Rose asked in surprise.

She hadn’t been expecting any other guests for this but she certainly didn’t mind it. It had been so long since she had been around so many other people without the baby being the big source of discussion. And she definitely welcomed the company.

“You’ll see,” Maisie said coyly, but with that smile on her face that made it seem like she was certain Rose would enjoy what she had planned. “Right now I’m just glad it’s the three of us. I haven’t had a chance to see you in so long Rose.”

Maisie and Sophie were best friends. In fact many assumed they were more than best friends, something the two of them had never been shy about encouraging and having fun with people about.

They had grown up on the show together. They had played sisters on Game of Thrones and had bonded as sisters off-screen too. They had been so close and they had been there for each other in good times and bad. They had helped each other out when they had needed it and they were always happy to be around each other.

Rose wasn’t as close to either of them and she knew there were a lot of reasons for that. They had been on the show since episode one and Rose had joined much later. Their characters had never shared the same kingdom much less the same scene. But they had bonded on press tours and awards shows and other appearances. And there was someone else who had bonded them as well.

When she had done the show, Rose had fallen in love with Kit Harrington and they had begun a relationship in real life that had led to marriage, a child and about a million “You know nothing, Jon Snow” jokes that Rose generally had found less than amusing.

And Kit had been very close to Maisie and Sophie whom he had helped look after on set and helped shield them from a lot of the pressures of doing the show and the unwanted attention that came with developing as pre-teen girls into beautiful young women through the course of Game of Thrones’ existence.

Being in love with Kit had gotten Rose closer to Sophie and Maisie and she’d actually needed to win the approval of both girls before they accepted her dating their “brother.” But fortunately all of them had gotten along famously and they were all close today. So it had been an easy decision that hadn’t even required a moment of thought from Rose before she had accepted the invitation. She needed to cut loose a little bit and what better way to do it than in a safe way with her husband’s friends?

She knew she wouldn’t get into anything untoward except maybe get a little tipsy and have to Uber home but since this was just with Sophie and Maisie, Rose knew Kit would trust her even more that this wasn’t about to be some wild bender or crazy night. After all, if he couldn’t trust his “sisters” then who could be trust?

So Rose knew this wasn’t going to be anything too wild and she liked that. She just wanted to relax and unwind and enjoy some good company with just the girls today.

The three women moved from the kitchen to the living room where Sophie and Rose sat on the couch by the coffee table, where they were able to safely rest their wine glasses. And it was a good thing that Sophie had placed her glass down on the table because as soon as she sat down, Maisie sat down right next to her. There was plenty of room for the three of them on the couch but Maisie got very close to Sophie, pressing into her and practically snuggling up to her best friend.

Rose wondered why Maisie didn’t give herself more room to stretch out but she didn’t ask why. It was Maisie’s house after all and she could sit wherever and however she wanted to. But it still struck Rose as strange.

That was nothing, however, to how strange Rose found what happened next. Maisie began caressing Sophie, pressing herself into her and running her hand over Sophie’s legs in the cut-off jean shorts she was wearing.

Her hand was all over Sophie’s bare skin and Sophie liked it. She let out a soft moan that Rose was taken aback by and when Sophie reached over and began touching Maisie back, her hands going to Maisie’s arm and tracing her fingers up her skin, Rose suddenly realized that this was going to be a lot more than a casual get together.

“Whaaaaaa…what’s going on?” Rose asked even though it was pretty obvious to her what was starting to happen here.

“Uh oh, if you need us to spell it out for you then you’re in more desperate need of this than I thought,” Maisie teased, this time openly giving a wicked look to her friend that made Rose gasp when she saw it. “Mmmmm don’t question this Rose. Just let yourself go and have some fun. This is what you need, even if you don’t know you need it yet.”

“Oh my God!” Rose exclaimed, her hand going up to her mouth in complete shock.

Was this really happening? Were Sophie and Maisie lovers? Rose had heard the rumors as much as anyone but she hadn’t given them any mind. She had assumed that people were just gossiping and baselessly speculating and that Maisie and Sophie had been egging them on for their own amusement.

But now she could see there was way more to it than she had thought. This was real. It was actually happening. And clearly they wanted her to join in too. What the fuck? Sure she’d thought about fucking a girl before but she had never actually done it and she wouldn’t do it now. She was married! She had a baby at home! How could they even think she was into this?

“This is crazy! I…I…I’m not into this!” Rose stammered out in shock as she couldn’t take her eyes off her friends so openly touching each other in an intimate way.

“Well have you ever tried it?” Sophie asked and when Rose emphatically shook her head “no” Sophie just smiled. “Then how do you know you’re not into it? Don’t freak out on us Rose. I know this is a lot to digest but Maisie and I have been fucking for years! And we want to fuck you too! It’s time you joined us and had some fun with us! Don’t be scared. No one’s going to bite you. Of course if you’re into that, we could arrange it…”

Sophie made herself giggle with her own joke but it made Rose sputter out in insistence that she’d never be into anything like this.

“I’m married in case you’ve forgotten!” Rose insisted as she got upset over how quickly this had turned in a most unexpected direction. “I’m married to YOUR friend!”

“Well what Kit doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” Maisie laughed. “Mmmm just relax Rose. This is going to be so much fun. You’re going to enjoy yourself and you’re going to wish you had tried this a long time ago. It’s true what they say. Only women truly know how to please other women.”
Maisie attempted to prove that by kissing Sophie right on the lips. And if there had been any doubt in Rose about the sincerity of her friends’ feelings for one another it was put to bed by the sensuality of that kiss.

It was a genuinely erotic kiss and the two women held nothing back as they closed their eyes and connected their lips. Maisie and Sophie moaned as they kissed too, showing the comfort they had with each other and making it clear with their actions that they had done this many times before and that they really enjoyed it.

They kissed openly and erotically. They were two women sharing sapphic desire as they connected their lips together several times, pulling apart for only the briefest of moments before reconnecting in a series of sensual kisses. And as Rose gawked at them, they deepened it, opening their mouths so their tongues could come out and play.

Maisie rubbed her tongue into Sophie’s and Sophie blissfully returned the gesture as the two women began to tongue kiss and make out right in front of Rose. They had been openly affectionate in front of each other before when Rose was around but this was taking it so much further and Rose couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

It looked like the two of them were totally lost in one another and Rose was in complete shock as she stared at them openly displaying their lust. She was stunned by what she was seeing and it was only when Sophie lifted up Maisie’s shirt to show off that the girl didn’t have a bra on underneath by baring those small but spectacular tits that Rose snapped out of her daze and began to once again protest that this was happening.

“Wait! Wait! This…wait…this is crazy!” Rose stammered out, repeating the word because indeed she considered what was happening here absolutely crazy. “What are you two doing? I’m not into this! Is this why you invited me over here? For this?”

Sophie and Maisie just laughed affectionately and turned to Rose with wicked smiles on their faces and nodded their heads in unison.

“Don’t be mad at us!” Maisie insisted. “This is something you need. You just don’t want to admit it. You need to cut loose! You need to get laid, Rose! And you need to get laid by someone who knows what they’re doing. Men have some uses but they just can’t do what women can do to each other. Let us make you feel good! Let us show you just how much fun it is to be with girls. I know you need this! I can see it in your eyes! You like what you see! You can’t stop staring!”

Rose had to admit that Maisie was right. She couldn’t stop staring because Maisie was boldly displaying her bare breasts right in front of her. She had such perky little tits, perfect for her tiny body and they looked so beautiful. It wasn’t as though Rose hadn’t seen another woman’s bare breasts before but she had never seen Maisie’s and it was a big difference between casually changing clothes backstage at a play with her fellow actresses and seeing her friend’s naked tits.

They were so sexy and Maisie was so open about showing them off that Rose couldn’t keep her eyes off them. Only when Maisie called her on it did the Scottish woman tear her eyes away.

“I’m not staring!” Rose lied, averting her gaze.

“Yes you are! But don’t feel like you need to hide it! I want you to stare!” Maisie declared as she eased her own jeans down her body, standing up as she pulled the denim pants down her legs and left herself standing there only in her panties. “I want you to see me Rose! I want you! I’ve wanted to fuck you for years! Sophie does too! We all want to fuck you!”

Sophie didn’t shy away from confirming it. She pulled the sundress she was wearing over her head in a fluid, erotic motion that Rose couldn’t help but admire and left herself in her bra and panties. Sophie then unclasped her bra and pulled it off, leaving herself topless as she smiled at Rose and enjoyed the look on the redhead’s face as she exposed her pierced nipples to her.

“Don’t be shy Rose,” Sophie urged. “You can admit you like what you see. I know you must be going a little crazy with the baby at home. You feel so overwhelmed and you feel like you’re taking care of everyone but yourself. I would have gone insane after I had the baby if Maisie hadn’t been there for me and we want to be here for you now. We want to make you feel good!”

“But…but…but…Kit…he…I…” Rose nervously stammered as she tried to look away but couldn’t stop from letting her eyes roam all over the topless bodies of her two friends as she saw how gorgeous they were and what incredible tits they had.

“Don’t worry about Kit, this is all about you and what we can do for you,” Maisie assured Rose. “Don’t worry about anyone but yourself and your needs.”
Rose had to admit that sounded good. REAL good. She had known that being a mother was going to be challenging but she hadn’t known just how much stress she’d be under.

It wasn’t like she was in it alone. She had friends and family willing to help her and Kip was nothing but a supportive partner to her and an equal in parenting. But Rose had been afraid to admit how much this had left her exhausted and unsure of herself. And the basic truth was that she had needs that were not being met.

She and Kit had not been intimate in months. It was so hard to find time alone and not be interrupted by the baby. Nothing had been able to prepare them for what 24/7 job being a parent was and she Kit were often too exhausted to do anything romantic or even attempt to try and make love even though she wanted it.

Fuck, she didn’t just want it. She needed it. She was horny. She needed sex. She needed to be touched and she needed to be loved. She needed to come and she hadn’t in so long that Rose honestly could not remember the last time she’d had an orgasm.

All of this need was growing inside her like a volcano that was about to erupt and Rose suddenly had this shocking opportunity being thrown at her. This was the last thing she had expected to happen today but she wasn’t exactly running from it.

Her mind was still having trouble accepting that not only were Maisie and Sophie lesbians but they were getting naked in front of her. Both of them had stripped down to their panties and not only were they kissing now but they were fondling each other’s bodies in such an open and intimate way that it was obvious they had done this many times before.

Rose knew she shouldn’t watch this. There was nothing wrong with what they were doing, even if Sophie’s husband might object, but it wasn’t for her. She might have been a little bi curious but that was all in the past. She was straight. She was married.

But Rose couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She was so shocked by this sudden display of lust and naked skin that she was practically transfixed by the sight of Sophie and Maisie nearly nude as they kissed each other and fondled each other’s tits.

They were beautiful together. Rose might have been straight but she could certainly appreciate that. They were two beautiful women and they looked like they knew exactly how to give each other pleasure. Rose stared at them and felt a stirring between her legs that she hadn’t felt in so long. She had never dreamed she could ever truly feel that way about women, especially friends of hers, but looking at Maisie and Sophie was making her hot and she couldn’t pretend it wasn’t.

“Oooooooh yessssssss mmmmm yeah Maisie! Fuckkkkkk you know I love that!” Sophie moaned, tossing her head back and sending her long blonde hair flying about as she felt Maisie press her face to her chest and start to lick and even bite her pierced nipples. “Yesssssssss mmmmm suck on my tits Maisie! Ooooh fuckkkk I love your sexy little mouth on my boobs!”

For so long Sophie and Maisie had been open about their very close friendship. The two had known each other since the very first table read for Game of Thrones’ pilot. And their bond of friendship and sisterhood had only grown as the years had gone by. The two had even embraced a couple’s name for themselves. “Mophie” was what they were called as if they were dating and that had naturally started rumors, ones which they had not only not bothered to deny but had actually deliberately encouraged.

The two girls had reveled in teasing the media and people online with the idea that they were more than friends. They had even playfully made a point of kissing each other while filming takes of their scenes together to get tongues wagging and have fun with the alleged relationship they’d had. It had all been in fun though…at least Rose had thought it was in fun because now she could see just how real “Mophie” was.

And they both wanted her to be a part of this too. This was so crazy and yet so fascinating.

Rose didn’t know what to do but she knew she couldn’t take her eyes off her friends as they kissed and touched and Sophie ran her fingers through Maisie’s short hair while she fed off her tits.

“Ohhhhh yesssssssssss mmmmmm fuckkkkk I love that Maisie! You’re already making me so wet!” Sophie moaned. “Ohhhh yesssssssss ohhhh you like this Rose? You like what you see? You don’t have to be shy about it. You can come closer and join in with us. We want you Rose! We want you to come play with us!”

“I’ve never…not…not with a girl…I…I just can’t believe this is happening,” Rose stammered out.

“It is happening and it’s been happening for a while,” Sophie assured her while moaning out from Maisie’s expert tongue on her nipples as she licked the pierced tips and made them swell up even more before Maisie wickedly bit them with playful nips of her teeth that she knew her best friend loved. “Mmmmm we’ve been looking for the perfect time to get you in on it and now we have it!”

“Don’t think about anything but feeling good,” Maisie urged while pulling her mouth off of Sophie’s tits with a little strand of saliva dripping down her lips. “We can make you come so fucking good! We can make you want this and never want to stop! We can turn you into a pussy loving slut. All you have to do is let us and there’s no end to the pleasure you’re going to feel from it!”

“Oh my God!” Rose gasped when Maisie put it such graphic terms. This was rapidly spiraling out of control and Rose kept telling herself she should get up and go but her feet wouldn’t move and her gaze wouldn’t stop fixating on her naughty friends.

Not only did Sophie’s creamy tits look so amazing with those silver bars through her nipples but they had a visible glaze of Maisie’s saliva on them now too and that made them look even sexier. And what the two of them were doing gave Rose a hell of a view of Maisie’s tight ass with her thong panties teasingly sliding between those firm cheeks. Rose had never truly appreciated just how sexy her friends were until now and she knew she wasn’t looking away because she didn’t want to.

“I think she needs a little bit more incentive,” Sophie said with a little laugh, clearly enjoying the flustered demeanor they had inspired in Rose.

“I couldn’t agree more and I know exactly what kind of incentive you want to give her, you little slut,” Maisie teased with an affectionate laugh of her own right before she furthered things by hooking her fingers into the waistband of Sophie’s panties and pulling them down her long legs.

“Yessssssssssss! Mmmmm you know just what I need and just how to give it to me!” Sophie cooed as her secret lesbian lover pulled her panties down her body and left her completely naked. “You turn me on so much Maisie! I’m so fucking wet for you!”

“So I can see,” Maisie moaned as she stared hungrily at Sophie’s exposed vagina before bringing her best friend’s panties up to her face so she could inhale that aroused aroma and flick her tongue against the crotch that had just been pressed to Sophie’s wet slit. “Mmmm so I can smell and taste too! Mmmm fuck Sophie! You’re pussy smells so fucking good! It’s like perfume!”

“Ooooh you panty sniffing pervert!” Sophie laughed in delight at the sight of Maisie huffing the scent from her panties, a lewd act which turned Sophie on so much that her hand slid down between her legs so she could touch herself. “You’ve always been so fucking nasty! Now Rose gets to see how perverted you really are Maisie!”

“Mmmmm she’s going to see a lot today,” Maisie said, giving an open wink this time to Rose. “And most of all she’s going to see me do this to you!”
Dropping Sophie’s panties from her face, Maisie instead buried herself in her best friend’s cunt. She knew Sophie’s sex so well by now and she started licking with the passion she always had for her married friend along with a little extra thrown in because she was performing for an audience.

“Yessssssssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my God yessssssssss! Lick my pussy Maisie! Fucking eat me!” Sophie hissed in immense pleasure while spreading her legs open on the couch and draping one onto the floor and the other over the cushions so Maisie could really get in there on her knees and tongue fuck her.
“Ohhhh yeahhh let Rose see what you do to me! Let her see how much I fucking love it! Mmm let her see what she’s going to get if she gets her clothes off and joins in!”

Rose could see what they had in plan for her and she couldn’t believe her own eyes. This was so surreal. She told herself not to look but her eyes wouldn’t turn away.

She kept staring with fascination and a growing lust at what her friends were doing. Not only did Sophie look so beautiful lying back completely naked on the couch with her legs open and her face contorting in pleasure from Maisie’s tongue but Rose got that incredible view of Maisie’s ass in her tight thong panties too.

Her cute little bum was breathtaking with those tight cheeks on display. And Rose had to admit she loved being able to see her friend’s sexy little bubble butt with the fabric of her underwear sliding between those hot buns of hers made her look even better in this position. It may have been the sexiest thing Rose had ever seen and she was irresistibly drawn to the sight of her friends having sex right in front of her.

Rose didn’t know what to look at more, Maisie’s amazing rear or the way Sophie was humping her pussy into Maisie’s face and playing with her own tits. She couldn’t choose what she liked more so her eyes kept darting back and forth between them while feeling her own arousal getting stronger and stronger. This was all so crazy but it was undeniably turning her on.

She was starting to squirm as she watched her friends fuck. She had never seen a live sex show before much less a lesbian display like this. Rose could feel herself getting very damp between her legs and she found herself experiencing the strong urge to reach into her jeans and get her hand under her panties so she could touch herself.

Rose knew that was exactly what Maisie and Sophie wanted her to do and she began thinking that was what she wanted too. Rose couldn’t hide that this was turning her on. It was all so beautiful to watch them and yet so taboo. She felt stirrings inside herself that she had never experienced before. She felt strong urges to join in and become a part of this dirty display.

But still that was a line she wasn’t ready to cross yet even as her body made her want to do it. She was resisting her own impulses and it was getting tougher to do so. Yet Rose held onto her marriage vows and her heterosexuality and instead she just kept watching them.

“Fuck me ohhhh oh my fucking God, Maisie! You have such a good fucking tongue!” Sophie cried out in such sexual joy. “Mmmm fuck yessss Joe doesn’t lick me this good! He can’t make me feel like you do! Ohhhh yessssssss I love how you make my pussy feel so fucking good!”

“Yeahhhh he doesn’t lick your tasty little cunt like I do!” Maisie carnally purred while licking. “He doesn’t want it as much as I do! I can’t get enough of how good you taste Sophie! Fuck my face Sophie! I want you to come from me eating your pussy better than your husband ever could!”

Rose found that kind of naughty talk from both of the women extremely arousing because of course she was in the same position Sophie was in. They were both married women and seeing Sophie cheat so openly on her famous pop star husband made her start to think that maybe she could do it too. After all, they were right, what Kit didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him and Sophie looked so happy with Maisie going down on her.

She felt so guilty for even considering it but it turned her on too. She had never been that kind of a woman. She didn’t cheat. She didn’t break sacred vows. She was a good, moral person. And Rose couldn’t stop watching and she couldn’t stop getting turned on.

Rose couldn’t remember the last time Kit had eaten her pussy and Maisie looked so sexy burying her pretty face into Sophie’s twat while keeping her own ass up in the air with just that tiny little thong on. Rose found herself thinking about how easily she could come up to Maisie and peel those sexy panties off of her and get her own tongue into Maisie’s wet little cunt.

Rose couldn’t believe she was thinking something so dirty and perverted about any woman, much less someone who was so close to her and her husband. She had never really had a lesbian thought in her life. Sure there had been times when she had considered what it might be like to be with another woman or when she had seen a cute woman and had wondered in a fleeting way what it would be like to kiss her and touch her and make love to her.

But those had just been ideas in theory. Rose had never actually done anything about it and she’d never even had the opportunity. And even if she’d had that chance, she didn’t think she would actually go through with it for real. But she knew she had the opportunity now and she was finding herself so aroused at the idea of taking it.

Both of her friends looked so sexy. Sophie had her eyes closed and was moaning uncontrollably as she lay back naked with her legs open and Maisie’s mouth fused right to her pussy. Sophie was playing with her own tits and tugging at her naughty piercings. It was so hot for Rose to watch and as she gawked at this live sex show and saw all the pleasure it was giving her friend. Rose couldn’t help but imagine herself being pleasured like that.

She wanted that. She needed that. Rose needed to feel a hot mouth on her cunt. She needed to be licked by someone who knew exactly what she was doing and it sure looked like Maisie was an expert at eating pussy. Rose wanted Maisie to be going down on her like that and not only that but she was also thinking about how hot it would be if she went down on Maisie too and had her first taste of a woman. Her tight ass was so enticing and Rose wondered what would happen if she did pull her friend’s sexy panties down.

Would she have the nerve to eat Maisie out? What would Maisie taste like? Could she suck and lick Maisie’s pussy and make her moan like Maisie was making Sophie moan? It was turning her on so much and Rose couldn’t help herself. All her common sense was telling her not to do this but her body wasn’t listening. Her need was growing too strong and she slid her hand down over her own pussy through her jeans and panties.

Rose groaned out in need as she pressed her hand to the denim and felt how she was so damp that she could feel the heat and wetness even with her jeans as an obstacle. She only touched herself lightly but she still made such a carnal noise from how turned on she was that it immediately got Sophie’s attention even over the sound of her own moans and gasps of pleasure.

“Yessssss! Mmmm get into it Rose!” Sophie cheered on as she saw her friend rubbing herself through her jeans. “Don’t hold back! It’s so much fucking fun if you get naked and give in! Watch how Maisie makes me come! Watch how she eats my pussy and makes me fucking cream her sexy face! This can be you too! Don’t worry about cheating on Kit! I don’t worry about Joe! It totally doesn’t count if it’s with girls!”

“It doesn’t?” Rose asked with skepticism but also a moan as she continued to touch herself. She was uncertain about that kind of logic but at the same time she was looking for any excuse to be convinced and her more experienced friends knew it.

“It totally doesn’t count!” Maisie insisted. “It’s not like I’m cheating on my boyfriend when I lick Sophie’s tasty cunt! It’s only cheating if it’s with another guy! It’s different when you’re with another girl! Come try it Rose! We’ll give you the fucking you so badly need. We’ll make you feel better than Kit ever could and then you can go back to him nice and happy!”

“You really should!” Sophie urged. “Every time I get into a fight with Joe I always come to Maisie and she makes me feel so good that I’m totally ready to forgive him for anything! And when Maisie has a fight with her boyfriend she comes to me and I tongue that pretty pink hole of hers and spread her sexy little bum open and rim her tasty arse and she’s in such a better mood after! And every time I got anxious and upset about the baby Maisie was always there to make me feel better!”

Rose might not have been able to fully believe that this was happening but at the same time she was so ready to believe that twisted logic. It wasn’t like she was really cheating, was it?

It was totally different than if she was with some guy. This wasn’t wrong like that. Cheating on Kit with another guy would be sleazy and terrible. But with another woman was beautiful and natural. Right?

The more Rose thought about it the more she was seduced by that line of thinking. It wasn’t like she was giving out a blowjob or letting some guy get inside her. It was just about feeling good. Girls didn’t count. She wasn’t a lesbian so if she got her pussy eaten by another woman then it definitely wasn’t cheating. Besides these were her husband’s friends. They wouldn’t want her to do something hurtful to Kit.

It was all starting to make sense to Rose even though a part of her mind kept reminding her how wrong this was and that she was just looking for any excuse to try and justify how aroused she was becoming. Rose hadn’t even realized she wasn’t touching herself through her jeans anymore until she felt her hand go under the waistband of her panties and start to directly rub her wet pussy.

Rose’s hand had almost been moving on her own. She hadn’t thought about it until her hand slid underneath her jeans and down inside her underwear where she could feel her own arousal. She was even wetter than she had thought she was and Rose tossed her head back and moaned when her hand made contact with her bare cunt.

She needed this so much. Rose hadn’t truly appreciated just how wet she was until her fingers touched her hot, aroused sex. She moaned out in need and felt like all she wanted in the world right then was for Maisie and Sophie to do to her what they did to each other. Rose tried to justify it by thinking that it was just her friends helping her own by giving her what she needed and helping her cut loose. It wasn’t anything wrong. It was something nice and loving that Maisie and Sophie were doing to each other and that they wanted to do to her too.

She tried to tell herself that it wasn’t really cheating and she wasn’t a lesbian and that this was just for fun and for pleasure and nothing more. If Kit wanted to be with another guy or something, Rose wouldn’t have had a problem with that. It was only fair after all. Yes, this definitely wasn’t cheating at all. It was women helping women release tension and stress. It was something beautiful and sweet and so very sexy.

Rose groaned out as her need for pleasure grew more and more demanding. She was rubbing herself with more passion now. She hadn’t touched herself in so long and it felt so good to do it now as her fingers reached out for the hot spots Rose knew so well on her own body. She knew just what to do to herself and Rose rubbed herself harder and faster, making herself even wetter in the process, as she imagined it was Sophie or Maisie touching her instead…or maybe even both at the same time.

“That’s it Rose! Play with that needy little pussy of yours! Rub it for us and soak your naughty little knickers!” Maisie teased before pushing her tongue back into Sophie. “Get all wet and juicy for us to fuck while I take care of Sophie’s slutty little snatch! She can’t get enough of my tongue and I can’t get enough of tasting all of her yummy cum! Come for me Sophie! Come in front of Rose so she can see what she’s in for! Show her what she’s been missing out on! I want her to see how good girls can make each other feel! This isn’t wrong Rose, this is so fucking right and I want you to see Sophie come all over my face and soak my tongue with her yummy fuck cream so I can drink it down! Watch Sophie come and imagine what we could do to you!”

“Fuckkkk yeahhhhh! Mmmmm I want that so fucking much!” Sophie moaned, feeling the pleasure of both Maisie’s wonderful, experienced tongue and the thrill of putting on such a naughty show for their friend. “Fuck me Maisie! Ohhh you’re so good at eating me out! I love what you do to my pussy! I wish you could come and give Joe lessons on how to do it! Fuckkkk ohhhh fuckkkk yessssssss Maisie you’re so fucking good! Ohhhhh I love how you eat my pussy!”

“Mmmmm am I as good as Priyanka?” Maisie teased, turning her attention away from tempting and cajoling Rose and instead focused on pleasuring her best friend by pushing the buttons that she knew turned Sophie on. “Do you like it better when I’m between your legs or do you like it better when you see that naughty dark skinned slut between these creamy thighs eating your pussy like a good sister in law?”

“Fuckkkkkk ohhhhh you nasty fucking tease! You know I love it best when you do it! She’s good but not as good as you are Maisie!” Sophie moaned out. “Please don’t stop! Please fuck me like only you can! Please make me come all over your fucking face so I can kiss and lick it off!”

That made Rose’s mind whirl even more. Was Sophie really fucking her sister in law? Was this more than just best friends helping each other out when they were horny and needy? This was starting to sound so much bigger than just best friends fooling around and that excited Rose even though she knew it was so, so wrong. Suddenly she was able to justify this a lot less but it also turned her on even more because the idea of Sophie fucking her sexy sister in law was so hot to her.

Sophie’s husband was brothers with Nick Jonas who was married to the gorgeous Indian beauty Priyanka Chopra. She and Kit had been to their wedding. Were Sophie and Priyanka fucking behind their husbands’ backs. Priyanka was one of the most beautiful women in the entire world and the thought of her and Sophie making love had Rose touching herself even more. It made Rose so wet to imagine Priyanka and Sophie naked, creamy and dark bodies touching in the most intimate ways as their husbands had no idea what was happening behind their backs.

It was so morally wrong. It was so taboo. It was so fucking arousing. It made Rose shiver just from the thought of it and she wondered if Maisie ever had joined them. Had they had a threesome together? Did they all fuck together? Did they want her to join in on that? Would she have the chance to fuck her friends and Sophie’s stunning sister in law? Priyanka was so fucking gorgeous. A literal beauty queen and Rose felt like she might have an orgasm just from imagining them together and picturing what they might all be able to do to her.

Rose was breathing hard and moaning as she kept on rubbing herself, making her hand bulge out against her pants as she brought her other hand up to her chest. She lifted up her shirt and exposed her breasts in her bra. She rubbed them through her bra and teased her own nipples and made herself even wetter. She could feel that growing heat and sexual moisture all over her hand.

This was turning her on so much more than any past lesbian curiosity that Rose had ever had. What had been minor fantasies before was turning into an all-consuming desire. Rose kept watching her friends fuck. She watched Maisie expertly tongue Sophie and make her squeal and pant and writhe as she Sophie fucked Maisie’s beautiful little face. They were going at each other without any inhibition and with such wanton desire. It was making Rose squirm and gasp as Maisie licked and licked and got her best friend right to the edge of a wonderful orgasm.

“OHHHH YESSS MAISIEEEEE OHHHH FUCK YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!!” Sophie cried out in joy from the tongue she always loved to feel licking her so intimately. “OOOOH YESSS TONGUE FUCK ME MAISIE! EAT MY PUSSY OHHHH YESSSSSSS FUCK MAKE ME COME BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE CAN! OHHHH YESSSSSS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAISIE! YOU’RE THE BEST FRIEND I COULD EVER HAVE! FUCKKKKK OHHH MY GOD PLEASE DON’T STOP! PLEASE MAKE ME COMMMMME!!!”

Rose craned her body while she used both hands to touch herself so she could get an even better view of the two best friends making passionate love. She moaned even more and pushed her fingers inside herself, penetrating her own pussy instead of just rubbing her tight, slick lips. She was getting more turned on by the second as she stared at Maisie’s face pressed right to Sophie’s completely smooth pussy.

Rose wanted to see everything. She was so wet and she was getting wetter while she watched Maisie drive Sophie nuts with her licking. No one had ever licked Rose the way Maisie was licking Sophie and Rose watched intently as she drooled over how hot it was to see Maisie’s tongue lapping away at Sophie’s clit while the pleasure made Sophie grind right into Maisie’s face. No one had ever made her react the way Maisie had Sophie going and Rose felt envy and desire all at once.

It was so fucking hot to watch this. It made Rose feel like she needed the same attention even more. Rose wanted to scream and cry with ecstasy like Sophie was. She wanted to be licked into a wild, carnal fervor by someone who knew just how to eat pussy. Rose found herself aching to try having sex with a woman, which was a feeling that she never could have dreamed she would feel when she’d come here today expecting a nice, relaxing and very simple and casual day with the girls.

Rose hadn’t had any idea this would be her future but she was so happy this was happening now and she was witnessing what her sexy friends had been up to behind her back. It was all so crazy to find out this had been happening. Did Kit know Maisie and Sophie were having sex? If he did had he thought for even a second that his “sisters” might try and seduce her? Rose was sure he didn’t but she liked imagining that he had and that he would be okay with them fucking her like they were fucking each other.

She loved seeing Maisie’s mouth on Sophie’s pussy. Rose loved watching Maisie sucking and licking Sophie’s clit. She loved touching herself while she watched Sophie fucking her best friend’s face by grinding her pussy into her mouth. It was so hot and slutty and wrong and Rose was fingering herself harder over it. She might not have really had lesbian fantasies before today but she sure had them now and she watched their bodies move together so erotically as Maisie licked and sucked until Sophie couldn’t take any more.

“YESSSSSS MAISIE YESSSS OHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSS OHHHHH!!!” Sophie cried out in an orgasm that made Rose so envious that she wasn’t experiencing it. “FUCKKKK YESSSS OHHHH YESSSSSSS EAT MY CUM MAISIE OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSS LICK IT ALL UP OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSS YOU MAKME COME SOOO GOOD OHHHHH!”

Rose couldn’t stop watching. She was watching her friend have an orgasm from another woman and it was making her so fucking hot. Her fingers were close to making her own pussy cream her panties and she kept fucking herself. She couldn’t believe she was doing this but she was more turned on than she’d ever been in her life and she moaned out in need when Maisie pulled up from Sophie’s pussy and kissed her passionately, letting her best friend taste her cum all over her lips.

“Now it’s your turn Maisie!” Sophie moaned out happily. “Mmmm do you want to come help me Rose?”

Before today Rose never would ever have expected to hear that. She had never dreamed she would be in this position, especially not with women like these. But so much had changed since she had arrived. Rose wasn’t thinking clearly. Her need was urgent inside her and her desire to experiment and have a wild, naughty lesbian experience overwhelmed her morals and wedding vows and the loyalty she knew she should have felt for Kit, her husband and the father of her child

None of that mattered anymore because Rose knew she wanted to help her friends fuck each other. She wanted it so much. She wanted to get Maisie’s panties off and have Sophie show her how to eat pussy and she wanted to fuck both of these girls. She wanted to cheat on her husband and be a terrible, slutty wife and she wanted to do wicked, lesbian acts of carnal lust.

But before she could say any of that, the doorbell rang and Sophie sprang up from the couch.

“I’ll get it!” Sophie volunteered even though it was Maisie’s house and she wasn’t wearing a stich of clothing on her gorgeous body.

“But…but…you’re naked!” Rose stammered out which made Sophie and Maisie both laugh.

"Mmmm being naked is exactly the point, darling," Sophie replied with a seductive smirk. "They won't expecting me to wear any clothes anyway. They love seeing all of this nice and nude for them! And that's the tea!"

“Relax Rose, she knows who it is,” Maisie assured her as they both watched Sophie walk completely naked out of the living room and toward the front door with her bare ass sexily swaying with every step.

And when she did that, it allowed Maisie to turn her attention to Rose.

“Now let’s see what we can do with you now,” Maisie said with a naughty smile tugging at her lips as she approached Rose and ran her hand over the married woman’s face so seductively before pressing her lips to her friend’s in a very sensual but soft kiss.

Rose gasped when she was kissed but she didn’t pull away or do anything to stop Maisie. Instead she just let it happen. She had never felt another woman’s lips on hers before but she instantly liked it. They were so soft and so sexy. It was like no kiss she had ever received before and it made Rose moan in desire, especially when it dawned on her what should have been obvious from the beginning.

The taste of Sophie’s pussy was all over Maisie’s lips. She was tasting Sophie’s cum and when she realized that, it didn’t disgust Rose. In fact, it only turned her on more and she began kissing Maisie back as she gave into these new urges. She had never cheated on anyone before but she couldn’t help herself. She had too many pent up needs. She needed to cut loose and give in because her body was aching for love and Maisie was giving her so much that it was impossible for her to resist.

Rose began actively kissing another woman for the first time and before Rose could fully understand what was happening she and Maisie were making out with real passion. She liked this. She liked it a lot. Maisie was a great kisser. It was so much different than with Kit or with any other man and it felt so good. So when Maisie furthered things by opening up her mouth and sliding her tongue against Rose’s, she didn’t resist that either.

“Oh God!” Rose moaned softly after enjoying the feel of Maisie’s tongue rubbing against hers. “I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

“Mmmmm isn’t it amazing? Just give in and enjoy it!” Maisie urged. “We’re going to have so much fun together!”

Rose could truly believe that. She loved the feel of Maisie’s tongue and she kissed her back this time with more enthusiasm once their lips touched again. She began actively returning the pleasure she was receiving from Maisie and the two started tongue kissing each other. Rose felt such a giddy, naughty surge of energy as she began tongue kissing Maisie and she moaned out with such desire as Maisie furthered things by starting to lift up her shirt.

“This has to come off,” Maisie urged with a sexy giggle. “In fact everything needs to come off! Get naked Rose! We’re going to make you feel so good! I know it’s been too long since you’ve been touched and we’re going to take care of all of that!”

“Yesssssssssss it’s been too long! Too fucking long!” Rose moaned, unable to resist this as her body’s desperate need to be touched and pleasured overwhelmed all of her common sense and any guilt she had been feeling about how she was about to betray her husband. “Touch me Maisie! Touch me everywhere! Fuck me like you fuck Sophie!”

Rose couldn’t believe she had said that but she meant it. She wanted this. She wanted these women to touch her and pleasure her. She wanted to go lesbo and she didn’t want to wait. She lifted up her arms so Maisie could pull her shirt over her head and then helped the younger, smaller girl yank her jeans down. She had already popped open the button of them so she could get her hand under her panties but now she and Maisie got them all the way off and it showed just how wet Rose’s panties had gotten.

“Mmmmm you’re so turned on! I love it!” Maisie purred as she ran her fingers over the soaked crotch of her friend’s underwear, feeling the tender, needy pussy lips that were making her panties so drenched. “You’re going to be a pussy hungry slut just like we are!”

Rose felt like she had no self-control. She wanted this too much to think about anything but indulging in her newfound desire for women. She loved feeling Maisie’s naughty little fingers rubbing against her pussy lips through her panties but she knew she could make it feel even better and she aggressively yanked down her own panties to make herself naked from the waist down. She still had her bra on but Rose didn’t care about that. Right then all she cared about was her aching need to have Maisie touch her pussy.

“Ohhhh fuck! Mmmm it’s so beautiful!” Maisie moaned out when she saw Rose’s exposed cunt for the first time. “You’re so wet! So fucking sexy! Mmmm I’m going to fucking devour you!”

Rose had been feeling a tiny bit insecure. Since she and Kit hadn’t been making love lately and she hadn’t really had much energy to take care of herself, Rose had fallen a bit behind on the ladyscaping between her legs. Her red pubic hair had become a bit unkempt and bushy but Maisie obviously liked it and hearing her say something so filthy and hot made Rose even more turned on.

When Maisie said she was going to devour her, Rose immediately spread open her legs and invited her friend to dive in.

“Do it!” Rose moaned with a sexual aggression she had never thought she would feel for another woman. “Get in there and tongue my fucking pussy! Make me into a lesbo like you and Sophie! Eat me Maisie! Fucking devour me! Eat my cunt like Kit doesn’t anymore!”

“Ohhhh fuck you don’t have to tell me twice!” Maisie moaned as she kneeled down in front of Rose and went right after her wetness. She dove in without hesitation and began licking.

The feel of Maisie’s tongue against her wet slit made Rose shiver and gasp from how good it felt and then she got another lick and then another and before she knew it Maisie had a steady rhythm going and Rose was completely caught up in the pleasure of her first lesbian experience. Rose hadn’t been prepared for how good this was going to be feel and Maisie had her moaning like crazy in no time because each lick felt better than the last one.

“Oh my God! Maisie! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh fuckkkk yesssssssss!” Rose panted in disbelief and pleasure as the fiery Scottish redhead felt pleasure rush through her body in wicked shivers of bliss. “This is amazing! Jesus Christ! Fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh my fucking God! Fuck me Maisie! Eat my pussy! Ohhhhh shitttttt! Ohhhh ohhhh OHHHHH! Fuckkkk! I wish you’d done this to me a lot sooner!”

“Mmmmm once you experience it for the first time you can never get enough!” Maisie said with a sexy little smirk all over her gorgeous face. “You taste so good Rose! Mmmm Sophie is going to love licking you too! So will all of our friends!”

Rose’s head was spinning with this unexpected pleasure. She had never thought it could ever feel this good. Her pussy was dripping right into Maisie’s mouth and her skilled tongue was making her hotter by the second. Rose was squirming with pleasure as the beautiful little pixie girl went down on her with so much skill and passion.

But even as her brain overheated from lust and desire, Rose registered what Maisie was saying. Wait…was she sleeping with other girls besides Sophie? Did that mean…

“Well well well, you two didn’t even wait for me to get back you filthy little sluts,” Sophie giggled as she announced her return. And that made Rose gasp, but not from pleasure this time but this time from the shock of seeing Sophie standing there, just as naked as she had left the room, but with two other women beside her.

The mystery of who had been at the door was solved emphatically as Rose found herself staring not just at Sophie but two of their other gorgeous Game of Thrones co-stars. Sophie was between both of them and was holding their hands, letting her naked body be flanked by Natalie Dormer on her left and Nathalie Emmanuel on her right. And Sophie wasn’t the only one giggling as both Natalie and Nathalie were smiling over what they saw.

“Mmmmm I wish you’d all waited for us but I can’t complain about this view,” Natalie said with her voice a sultry purr as she checked out Maisie kneeling before Rose in nothing but her panties as Rose sat back in only her bra with her legs spread open.

“How does she taste Maisie?” Nathalie asked, her voice a sexy little moan. “Mmmm does she taste as good as we imagined she would?”

“Why don’t you get down here and find out?” Maisie offered which was an invitation that Nathalie didn’t hesitated to take her up on. She keeled down next to Maisie and took her face in her hands so she could kiss her.

It was obvious from the way the two women erotically connected their lips together that they had done this many times before which made Rose gasp. Oh fuck! Nathalie and Natalie were in on this too. Had all the women in the cast been fucking each other except her? Was everyone a secret lesbian? Seeing Nathalie and Maisie kiss stunned Rose even more than seeing Maisie kiss and lick Sophie.

But they paid no attention to Rose’s shock. Instead Nathalie and Maisie kissed with no hesitation and Nathalie audibly moaned from the way she could taste Rose all over Maisie’s lips. Seeing the two women begin tongue kissing so openly made Rose began to feel very uncomfortable considering she was nearly naked and in a very vulnerable position and had no idea what was happening.

“This is crazy! You…you’re into this too!” Rose gasped as she reflexively crossed her arm over her bra-clad breasts and attempted to close her legs like she was trying to hide her body.

“Mmmmmhmmm we ALL are!” Natalie said as she started kissing Sophie like she was a long-time lover. “We love to fuck each other and I’m so glad you finally got into it Rose!”

“All of you?” Rose gasped. “This is so crazy!”

“No it’s not!” Sophie replied before kissing Natalie again and starting to pull her friend’s clothes off so Sansa Stark could get Margaery Tyrell naked. “It’s just fun! Don’t think too much about it Rose! Just enjoy it like we all do! There’s so much we do to each other and so much we can do to make you feel good!”

“This is too much! You’re all into this?” Rose said, feeling like she was the last one who had been let into the secret which it sure appeared like she was.

“Mmmmhmmm and it’s such an amazing feeling to be able to have friends you can just let go of all your inhibitions and forget all your troubles with,” Nathalie said sexily from her knees as she broke away from her kiss with Maisie so she could prevent Rose from closing up her legs or hiding that she was naked from the waist down. “We love fucking each other and I’ve been dying to fuck you too Rose! I want to taste this pussy! I love tasting you when I kiss Maisie but I want more right from the source!”

Without another word or even attempting to ask for permission, Nathalie pressed her face between Rose’s legs and began licking. She went right for the prize and before Rose could react she felt the gorgeous woman’s tongue lapping at her pussy and it made her instantly moan.

Rose could tell right away that Nathalie knew exactly what she was doing. She was licking her pussy with such a sensual skill, making it obvious she had done this a lot. And even though this was all so shocking and Rose couldn’t fathom just what had been going on behind her back this whole time she couldn’t help but enjoy the pleasure of that hot tongue licking her cunt and tasting her juice mixed with Maisie’s saliva.

“Ohhhhh my God! Nathalie? Ohhhhh fuck I can’t believe you’re doing this to me!” Rose cried, dropping her arms after having them crossed over her tits and relaxing into the pleasure from what the gorgeous woman of color, her beautifully dark, curly hair nestled between her creamy-skinned thighs, was able to do with her wonderful tongue. “Ooooooh that feels so fucking good! Don’t stop! Don’t stop eating my pussy! Fuckkkk ohhhh fuck! Fuck me Nathalie!”
Rose barely knew Nathalie. She knew her from press tours and stuff like that but she hadn’t interacted with her the way she had with Maisie and Sophie and that somehow made this sexier. It was like she had a stranger eating her out now and that made her feel kinky and dirty, like she was some kind of a slut and Rose liked that. This was the naughtiest she had ever been in her whole life and she loved it.

She kept on moaning and crying out in pleasure as Maisie started licking her too. She had come in never having been with a woman before and now she suddenly had two sharing her pussy and tonguing her in such a way that Rose was shivering with pleasure. Her pussy had never been treated this good before. She’d never felt this kind of an exquisite stimulation and Rose kept moaning and trembling and dripping her sex juice into the hungry mouths of Maisie and Nathalie.

This was the best feeling Rose had ever experienced. She was so turned on by it that she began to wonder if she had been a lesbian this whole time and just hadn’t realized it. They were both so good at fucking her. Better than Kit. Better than any man. Their tongues worked together in harmony as Maisie licked her slit and sucked on her swollen cunt lips and Nathalie pushed her tongue inside her and tongue fucked her while making sure to pay lots of attention to her clit.

“FUCK! OHHHH PLEASE DON’T STOP! OHHHH THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD OHHHH MY GOD! OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD OHHHH YOU’RE MAKING ME INTO SUCH A DIRTY FUCKING GIRL!” Rose cried out as a surge of pleasure rushed through her from the two women working her pussy over.

And while she had two women going down on her, Rose watched as Sophie pulled off Natalie’s clothes. Natalie had been one of the most frequently naked women on the show and so Rose had seen her body before but she had never looked as good as she did now in the flesh.

Rose was filled with new desire for women and she couldn’t help but check out Natalie as Sophie got her naked. She had such a gorgeous face and beautiful, big tits and a sexy arse and she moaned when she saw Natalie’s exposed pussy when Sophie pulled down her panties and left her as stark naked as she was. And when Sophie embraced her friend and kissed her so sexily on the lips with their nude bodies pressed together, Rose felt like she never wanted this day to end.

Fortunately everyone else seemed to feel the exact same way.

“Mmmmm we’re going to all have so much fun together from now on!” Natalie said as she and Sophie separated and she moved her naked body over to Rose’s to kiss her right on the lips even though she didn’t know her any better than she knew Nathalie. “We’ve all been aching to fuck you and we all have so much fun with each other! Not just us but Emilia too and Lena and all the others! Mmmm we have these big fucking orgies! No boys allowed! Just hot women pleasuring each other! All that kissing and touching and licking! It’s absolutely divine, Rose! And now you can be a part of it too!”

Rose’s head was spinning even more than before not just from the way Maisie and Nathalie were teaming up to pleasure her cunt but from the erotic vision that Natalie was presenting to her. Fuck! Lena Headey was into this too? Rose felt like she shouldn’t have been surprised but it still shocked her and turned her on to imagine that gorgeous tattooed mum naked and fucking other women. Had she licked all these women who were with her? Did Lena want to fuck her too?

Rose was squirming over the idea of Lena having her way with her and how could she forget Emilia Clarke? She’d been kind of jealous actually when Kit had hooked up with Emilia on the show. While everyone else had been kind of icked out by the incestuous implications of their characters getting it on, Rose had been unhappy thinking of her man in such passionate love scenes with such a gorgeous woman.

She trusted the both of them so she had known nothing would ever happen but she still hadn’t liked it. And now there was a possibility that SHE would end up being the one who fucked Emilia and it made Rose gasp and moan. Emilia looked so good with her kit off. She had admired Emilia’s many nude scenes on the show but now that she thought back to them, Rose felt genuinely attracted to the blonde mother of dragons and she found herself wanting to kiss and touch and even taste Emilia now just how it seemed she would soon be tasting all of these gorgeous women.

Rose couldn’t believe this was happening and that she had never known that all the women in the show had been fucking each other this whole time.  But she was so turned on too. She wasn’t thinking at all about Kit anymore. Now all she could think about was how good Sophie and Natalie looked naked and how much she loved having her pussy eaten by Maisie and Nathalie and how it would get even better when Emilia and Lena joined in too.

“This is insane! I had no idea! I…I…ohhhhh fuckkkk ohhhh fuckkkk it’s so good ohhhhhhhhh don’t stoppppp! PLEASE DON’T STOP!” Rose cried out from the pleasure overwhelming her again. “OHHH FUCKKK OOOOOOH YESSSS OOOOOH FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME WANT TO FUCK ALL OF YOU TOO! FUCKKKKK IT FEELS SO GOOD! LICK MY PUSSY! LICK MY HOT FUCKING, WET CUNT OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK MAKE ME COME!!! PLEASE MAKE ME COMMMME OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOH I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WERE FUCKING THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME! OHHH FUCKKK IT’S SO GOOD! OOOOH IT FEEL SO GOOD TO BE FUCKED BY WOMEN YESSSSSSSSS!!! I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD FEEL THIS BLOODY GOOD OHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Sophie leaned in to kiss Rose this time and caress her face. And while she did that, she said something she had been dying to say to her for years.

“Mmmmm you know nothing Rose Leslie,” Sophie teased before tongue kissing her friend and then making way for Natalie to get in there too so she could make it a three-way kiss.

Rose was going to shoot Sophie a look for stealing her most famous line but how could she object when she felt so happy with all of this attention on her body.

She had Sophie and Natalie kissing her together, their tongues swirling together in her mouth as she kissed them back. She could feel Natalie unclasping her bra and yanking it off so she could becompletely naked too and she felt Maisie and Nathalie teaming up to stimulate her cunt in a way no man, especially her husband had ever done.

Rose moaned as her tits were exposed. They were bigger post-pregnancy than they ever had been before and Sophie and Natalie were all over them. They kissed and licked her swollen tits and tongued her nipples as Rose writhed in bliss. All of them were all over her. She had Sophie and Natalie at her chest and Nathalie and Maisie between her legs. She had never gotten this much attention in her life. She had lips and tongues all over the most intimate parts of her body and it felt so amazing.

She was breathing hard and moaning like she never had before. Rose had never experienced this much pleasure in her entire life and she wanted more. She wanted so much more. She never wanted to go back to being straight. She wanted to kiss Sophie and Natalie and taste their pussies and she wanted to have them go down on her and she wanted to lick Nathalie and Maisie and she wanted to do so many slutty things she had never imagined she would ever do. She wanted to do it all and she never wanted to stop fucking her gorgeous friends.

“OHHHH FUCK I’M GOING TO COME!” Rose cried out. “OHHH FUCKKK I’M GOING TO COME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FUCKING FACES OHHH FUCKKKK OHHH YESSSSSSS FUCKKKK PLEASE DON’T STOP! PLEASE DON’T STOP LICKING ME UNTIL I COME!!!”

Rose closed her eyes and felt the pleasure rush through her. Natalie and Sophie were making her nipples feel so good. They were so swollen and they licked and sucked on them and took advantage of how sensitive they had been since having the baby. And there was nothing but ecstasy from Nathalie and Maisie. They shared her pussy and made everything feel so fucking good. Rose had tongues on her clit and on her swollen cunt lips and then someone would start thrusting
their tongue into her, fucking her gooey folds, and more pleasure would come.

She couldn’t even tell who was doing what to her because there was just so much stimulation all at once and she had to close her eyes to take it all in. It was the best sex she had ever had and she was gasping and moaning as these four women did things to her body she had never felt anyone do before. It was so wild and dirty and hot and fun and Rose was so glad she had come to visit them today.

The tongues on her clit and working over her cunt had her panting like a whore and soon it all became too much for her. Rose had been so envious of Sophie’s orgasm and now she finally had one of her own that made her forget she even had a husband much less that she’d once considered herself totally straight.

“AHHHH OHHHH MY GOD FUCKKKK YESSSS OHHHH YOU NASTY GIRLS OHHH FUCKKK! MAKING ME COME! MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOOD OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” Rose screamed out in release as Maisie and Nathalie fed off her creaming pussy together. “SO GOOD! OHHH SO FUCKING GOOD OHHHHH!!!”

Maisie and Nathalie kept on licking as Rose came. They tasted the hot cream right from her cunt as it exploded all over their tongues and they savored every drop of the delicious treat. They licked away at her clit and sucked on her labia as she creamed for them, coating her faces with her juices while she screamed for more. They worked her over until she finally fell back in the chair naked and so very happy. And then Maisie and Nathalie kissed each other, their tongues rubbing together once more while they shared Rose’s cum.

“So fucking tasty!” Nathalie moaned in between sultry tongue kisses with Maisie as she felt the younger woman start going after her clothes.

Nathalie had been fully dressed still as she had gone down on Rose and Maisie started to change that. She furiously stripped off Nathalie’s shirt and bra and began sucking on her delicious, dark tits while running her tongue all over her nipples. Nathalie moaned in delight as Maisie did that and yanked down her own shorts off of herself, showing off that she hadn’t bothered to wear panties and that her soft, dark fur was already wet just like her smooth cunt lips glistened with her arousal.

“Fuck me Maisie! Fucking eat me!” Nathalie moaned as she lay back on the floor completely naked now and opened up her legs for her friend. “I know you love that chocolate pussy of mine! Get in there and taste it white girl! Mmmm get that pretty, pale face in my cunt and lick me up!”

Maisie moaned in need, so eager to lick everyone and she didn’t hesitate to kneel between Nathalie’s flawless legs so she could get her mouth right to that sexy crotch of hers. Nathalie’s bush of neat dark curls had been shaved down to an enticing little triangle and Maisie loved how her smooth labia lips were so wet with her desire. They were coated with her arousal like a glaze of flavor and Maisie dragged her tongue over those tight cunt lips so she could taste it and savor it before she went down for more, pushing her tongue into Nathalie’s drippy hole so she could eat her up.

“Ooooooh fuckkk mmmm do it Maisie! Eat me up! Yessssss!” Nathalie groaned in need while Rose watched her writhe on the floor.

Nathalie looked so sexy lying back on the floor with her hands all over her beautiful, full tits tugging on her own dark nipples as she began rubbing her pussy into Maisie, humping her face. And that wasn’t all Rose got to see either. She saw Sophie pulling down Maisie’s panties, finally getting her fully naked. Sophie brought Maisie’s panties up to her face and took a deep sniff of them, just like Maisie had done to her panties before.

Sophie moaned as she perversely sniffed her best friend’s thong and then she went and shoved her face into Maisie’s tight little ass. Maisie had surprised so many of her fans by showing off her cute butt on one of the last Game of Thrones episodes and now Sophie’s gorgeous face was pressed into that tight crack as she began massaging Maisie’s cheeks and licking away at her pussy while Maisie fed off of Nathalie.

Even though she had just come, Rose’s hand unconsciously went to her pussy and she began touching herself. She was still so wet and she could feel her own cum dripping out of her hole. She moaned as she touched herself and felt her own juice get on her fingers. That just made her rub herself harder until Natalie came over totally nude and with a glistening, smooth pussy on display.

“You look so beautiful,” Natalie said before kissing Rose on the lips, a gesture Rose was too far gone to do anything but return with great desire. “I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long!”

The two women made out as Rose found herself so eager to do everything and anything to keep this pleasure going. She didn’t care about anything except fucking all of these women multiple times today. She wanted them all to lick her. She wanted to find out what it was like to lick pussy and taste all of them. She’d had no idea she was capable of doing any of this but now Rose felt like she was going to want this all the time from now on.

“You’re all so fucking sexy!” Rose moaned out with lust after another tongue kiss with Natalie. “I can’t believe you’ve all been fucking each other this whole time!”

“Mmmmmhmmm it’s been fucking amazing and now you’re part of the fun too!” Natalie said. “Had you ever been with a girl before Rose?”

Natalie’s smile grew when Rose shook her head “no” and then she leaned in and kissed Rose once again. It was such a tender but erotic kiss and Rose kissed her back without delay, rubbing her tongue into Natalie’s and even reaching up to feel Natalie’s big tits. It felt so wild to be touching another woman’s breasts but Rose really liked it and she found herself wanting to touch Natalie and everyone else there too.

“Mmmmm good I want to be the first girl you lick!” Natalie said as she pulled Rose onto the floor with them so they could be right near Nathalie, Maisie and Sophie as they all licked each other.

“Yessssssss I want to taste you!” Rose moaned as she offered no resistance. “Fuck me Natalie! Fuck my face and feed me your pussy! I want to taste another woman for the first time!”

The two women kissed some more and played with each other’s bare tits before Natalie pulled away and lay down in front of Rose. She was lying right near Nathalie and the two women shared a sultry interracial kiss while Natalie’s soft white hands caressed Nathalie’s dark body. Natalie opened up her legs at the knee and spread them wide as she and Nathalie kissed and it made it perfectly clear what she wanted.

Rose still couldn’t believe what was happening but she knew she wanted this too. This was nothing she had ever expected she would do but it had been magic and she never wanted this spell to end. It had been so long since she had been touched and she wanted to be touched so much more by women.

She got in between Natalie’s legs and before she could lose her nerve she leaned in to kiss her former co-star’s pussy. Natalie was completely waxed bare and Rose tasted those smooth, wet lips, getting the flavor of another woman for the first time. She couldn’t believe she was doing it but it was such an amazing feeling to taste another woman. She kissed Natalie’s cunt again and again and then just started licking.

Natalie tasted so good and she immediately began moaning for her. It was such a thrill for Rose. In one hour she had gone from being totally straight to eating Natalie Dormer out and she couldn’t wait to find out what more she could find out about herself before she had to go back to her real life.
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, twman09, VSM14, Dexter07

Blocboy VC

I've only watched a few minutes of the show, overall wasn't for me. This story was still amazing, though. You did a great job. You're a legend in the celeb erotica community for sure, at least to me. I'd totally get a commition from you, but I'm broke and don't even know how to use money online sadly.

The following users thanked this post: KMB

KMB

Thank you! I'm very glad you like it!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

twman09

Good one. Sophie is a well-known shipper of both Mophie and (especially) Sansaery, of course.

The following users thanked this post: KMB, Blocboy VC

KMB

there is a sequel if anyone is interested in reading it.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Cosmo Kramer

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that yes, there would be some interest in a sequel. ;)

VSM14

This is the first Game of Thrones story I've seen with the entire cast. Emilia is my favorite, at least she was a guest. I found her and Dormer to be the best.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA