Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Anna Kendrick's OnlyFans Adventure  (Read 1130 times)

dayandnightman

Anna Kendrick's OnlyFans Adventure
« on: February 21, 2024, 07:53:59 PM »
Tags: Celebrity, Anna Kendrick, Anna Kendrick/Original Female Character, F/F, F/F/F, Alcohol Use, Drunk Sex, Corruption, Bimbo, Punk

Anna didn’t know how she ended up at this party. By herself, isolated on a bench, drinking out of a red solo cup watching the party unfold in front of her. She had been invited to a moving party by a friend of hers, saying that it was for her friend who had just moved into this new place. Friend of a friend parties were always the worst. Sure, there was the opportunity to meet new people you wouldn’t have otherwise met, but often times it just became you sitting in a corner. Or worse, in Anna’s case, men and women badgering her over her Hollywood status looking for clout.

However, Anna told herself that she needed to get out and do something. She had just finished with her latest movie and had some time to relax before it released, but enough time that she didn’t have to embark on the cross-country press tour. Her friend said it was going to be lowkey, just in the backyard of his new house, barbecue-style. There’d be a pool, but it wasn’t a “pool party.” She’d definitely refrain from that; people would be snapping bikini pics and posting them everywhere.

The worst possible timeline had manifested for Anna: her friend cancelled on her. Last minute too, when Anna had been there for 5 minutes. Anna knew it was a mistake to go early. The host was very considerate, not hovering around her and just letting her chill. Looking around, she knew absolutely no one. These were just normal people too, not Hollywood celebrities. Although, she was surprised no one had come up to her yet asking, “Oh my God, are you Anna Kendrick?” She was going to kill her friend next time she sees her! Well, maybe only slap her.

So now, here she was. Sitting alone on bench. The rest of the party was preoccupied with a group of three girls in bikinis. They were squished together taking selfies with one another, flashing all sorts of sexy poses at the lens. Anna even saw what she thought was a peck on the lips between two of them. They looked like the trashiest of Hollywood tarts that came to the city looking for work, legitimate or otherwise. Using their body instead of their skills in order to get ahead.

“Notice me boys,” thought Anna.

Now, to be fair, Anna liked taking selfies, especially if she was buzzed at a party, but the way these girls were doing it was so over-the-top. Anna, wanting to stay low key, was wearing a striped, pink t-shirt with jeans that went down to her knees. And as always, wearing her trusty Chuck Taylors. If it wasn’t a televised event, she was wearing sneakers. As for the rest of her, she was wearing shades and a baseball cap, but her chestnut hair was still overflowing out of it.

While Anna was distracted by the selfie-takers, a man noticed her sitting by herself. This was the jackpot for this guy. How could such a hottie be this alone? Wait, he was pretty sure he recognized that face. Squinting, now he was 100% sure that was Anna Kendrick. He was not going to let an opportunity like this slip away. So he walked toward her.

“Thinking about joining them?” He sat down on the bench next to her. “My name is Jack.”

“Hey Jack,” Anna said while looking away from the bikini girls and toward nothing in particular. “No, I’m just relaxing.”

“I’m surprised Anna Kendrick is able to relax at a party like this. How has no one come up and bothered you yet.”

Anna looked right him, “Until now.”

Jack let out a hearty laugh. “That’s that sense of humor you’re known for. Don’t worry I’m not going to yell out that you’re here. The only thing I’ll ask is for you sharing a drink with me. Don’t worry I’ll drink for it first. I’m not a criminal.” He poured some of the drink into his mouth without letting his lips touch the cup.

“There, now you won’t even touch my germs, Miss Hollywood.”

Anna took the drink from him and started drinking it. It was nice, and the guy wasn’t being a douche quite yet. When she finished it, she noticed a little bit of a buzz coming on.

“So Miss Kendrick, do you wanna get out here? This party is starting to die down anyway.” Jack winked at her and started to outstretch his arm.

Anna pushed him back. “You know, for someone who knows who I am, you obviously forgot that I’m married.”

“Oh yeah, well he’s not here right? Come on, it’s summer. Perfect time for a little fling”

Anna noticed someone walking toward them. She was a downright gorgeous girl wearing a white two-piece bikini with a great tan and blonde highlights. Anna also noticed she was walking with purpose.

“Hey ‘bro,’ can’t you take a hint? She’s not interested. Now get lost.”

Jack slowly stood up. “Fine, at least I can say I hit on Anna Kendrick at a party.” Thankfully he wasn’t loud enough for anyone else to hear. With that, he walked back toward the house.

The girl brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat down next to Anna.

“Ugh, boys. Not men. Boys.”

Anna groaned along with her. “I know right? Bros are the fucking worst. I’m An-”

“I know who you are, obviously.”

Anna covered her mouth. “Oh yeah. Well anyway, thanks. You won’t unleash everyone on me, will you?”

The woman laughed. “No, I won’t. Anyway, I know who you are, but I might as well introduce myself. I’m Lyndsey.”

“Hi Lyndsey. Why aren’t you with those girls over there?” Anna pointed toward the girls from earlier, still taking selfies.

“Eh, I was caught up with my own ‘Prince Charming.’ I was just able to get rid of him faster than you.”

Anna and Lyndsey continued chatting together, laughing with each other and getting more and more casual. Anna being tipsy certainly helped lighten the mood. Now, the girls were doing dances while hopeful guys filmed them.

Lyndsey rolled her eyes, “So like them.”

This peaked Anna’s interest. “You know those girls?”

Lyndsey nodded. “Yeah. I’ve talked to them at a couple of mixers. They’re cool, but, as I’m sure you can tell, they’re a bit much when they’re partying.”

Anna chuckles. “Yeah tell me about it.”

“Well, let me give the rundown on these girls. Starting with the bimbo on the left.”

Lyndsey was referring to the platinum girl currently twerking for the camera. As Lyndsey said, this was a quintessential bimbo. Alongside the blonde hair were huge boobs, a huge ass, and lots of bright pink on her: pink nails, pink sandals, and a thin pink bikini. Said bikini was being tested to its limit with the constant movement of her twerking boobs and ass.

“That’s Tiffany. If she catches sight of you, you know that you’ll be dealing with an overexcited puppy for another 15 minutes. A very buxom, puppy.” Anna didn’t catch Lyndsey ogling Tiffany as she said that last line.

“Moving along, let’s go to Emily. While she looks the most tame of the three, I’ve heard some stories about her that will make head swim. If she can use her body, she’ll use ALL of it.”

Emily was a half-Asian girl, currently filming the final girl rubbing herself all over with lotion. As Lyndsey said, she looked like a normal pretty girl. But Anna was thinking, could what she said be true? It probably was, lots of girls in LA were like that.

“And for our final contestant, you just need to take one look at her and know she’s wild. That’s Willow”

Anna could see what she meant. Willow’s entire body was like a canvas of tattoos. Her entire arms, the top and bottom of her chest, and the sides of her legs were filled with various tattoos. If that wasn’t enough, Anna could spot various piercings as well: a belly button piercing, spacers in both her ears with various piercing going up and down them, eyebrow studs on each side, and a silver septum piercing Anna could see glistening from over at her bench.

Anna finally spoke up, “Quite the crew. Going to go rob a bank after this?”

Lyndsey laughed. “I don’t think they’d have much luck with that, considering that any man who looks at them would be able to go directly to the police sketch artist with perfect accuracy.

Anna and Lyndsey continued to chat as the bikini girls finished up their filming. Unfortunately for Anna, she was too preoccupied with her conversation with Lyndsey as she heard a high-pitched squeal.

“OMG!!”

Anna looked up and saw Tiffany, the blonde bimbo, jiggling her way over to her. “Shit, I should’ve left when I had the chance.”

Tiffany reached them and clapped, “You’re Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect right?”

Lyndsey shushed Tiffany, and motioned with her hands to keep it cool.

Tiffany looked at Lyndsey, “Ohhhhhhh. Sorry.” She whispered close to Anna.

Anna shrugged it off, “There doesn’t seem to be many people left anyway. Did you want a selfie or something? Just make sure to keep it off social media. Just for you, sweetie.” Anna flashing that Hollywood charm.

Tiffany’s eyes looked like they were going to bulge out. “Ohmigod, are you serious? Can my friends be in it too?”

“Sure.”

“Yipee! Emily, Willow, come here! Take a selfie with us!”

The two other girls came over and crowded in close and Tiffany lifted her phone up and took multiple selfies of them.

Emily spoke up afterwards. “Hey Lyndsey, I thought you’d left already. Are you doing anything after this?”

Lyndsey shrugged her shoulders. “Nothing much. You girls wanna come back to my place? Girls night in.”

“I’m down. You girls in?” Willow said nonchalantly.

Tiffany jumped. “Yay! Party time! I love girls night in!!”

Emily put her arm around Tiffany. “Alright, I’ll see you back at your place. You’re still in that penthouse right?”

Lyndsey smirked. “Yeah, I am. Not giving up that place anytime soon.”

Willow fished out some keys from her black, studded bag. “Great, we’ll pick up some ‘refreshments.’”

As the other three girls left, Anna felt left out. While she held disdain for the tramps who were scampering away, there was still a feeling of loneliness inside her. She was stood up by her friend, and she had wasted this beautiful Saturday night at a party she didn’t want to be at. And now, to add insult to injury, these sluts were inviting the one girl she had struck up a conversation with to a party she apparently wasn’t asked to come to. She was a freakin’ celebrity!

“Hey.” Lyndsey nudged Anna, breaking her out of her inner monologue. “You can come to if you want. You seem like you need to have some fun.”

“I mean, I don’t want to be a drag on you guys. If I’m going to be a buzzkill, you’re better off not having me there.”

“Oh come on, you’re Anna fucking Kendrick. Oscar-nominated actress, sex symbol extraordinaire. We should be the ones saying that to you. What’s happened to you? Yeah, you definitely need this girls night in. Come on, what do you say?”

“Okay fine, it’s not like I’m doing anything else tonight.”

“Heyo! That’s the spirit! I assumed you ubered here. Come on, we can take my car.”

As Anna walked with Lyndsey to her car, her inner monologue came back.

“What am I doing? I just met this girl, now I’m going to a party with her and her slutty friends. And from the looks of it, she sees me as really down bad. I’m not that down bad, am I? Should I reconsider? All I need to do is a call an-.”

Anna’s thoughts stopped when she saw what car Lyndsey was heading to. A bright pink convertible. The kind of car Paris Hilton would be driving. This just screamed valley girl. Anna just looked with her mouth agape.

Lyndsey laughed. “You like? I know it’s a bit much, but she’s my baby. Don’t worry, I’ll put the top up so all of Hollywood doesn’t see us together.”

Anna just kept hypnotically walking towards the garish car. Was she really going to go with her? Well it was now or never.

And with that, she opened the door and plopped into the passenger seat.

“Right on.” Lyndsey said as she started the car.

As Lyndsey drove along, they kept up the type of conversation they were having at the party. Very casual, very light-hearted. Until Anna decided to ask her a question she’d been wondering since the party.

“So Lyndsey, how do you really know those girls? You said you met them at some mixers, but you all seemed a lot more chummy than that. So what’s the real scoop?”

Lyndsey smirked and looked at Anna quickly. “You’re very perceptive, aren’t you? I guess that comes with being a Hollywood actor. When you were dogging those girls, how did you put it, ‘notice me boys.’ Yeah I heard that. I decided I wasn’t going to be forthcoming on how I knew them. I guess I’ll just tell you this right now. I’m an OnlyFans girl, and so are they.”

Anna nodded, “Yeah I figured on them. And it was starting to come together once I saw how friendly you were with them. The pink convertible really sold me though.” She laughed after that last comment.

“I wasn’t lying when I said I met them at mixers. There are plenty of mixers for girls who do OnlyFans, and the four of us are getting paid pretty well for what we do. Hence, the pink convertible and the penthouse apartment. We’re all independent, but we collab sometimes. If you want, I can give you a free link.” She winked at Anna and then laughed.

“I think I’ll pass. If I wanna see naked girls, there are plenty of film roles I can pick from.” If there was one thing Anna was a good at, and she showed it off in her plethora of media appearances, it was being devilishly snarky.

“Fair point.” Lyndsey knew she got outfoxed there. She decided to lighten the mood a bit for Anna.

“Look, I will make sure the girls don’t try to go all OnlyFans on you. You don’t have to appear in any videos for them, even if they’re safe for work. You will be in control tonight. Although…... you might stand to have a teensy-weensy little bit of fun.”

“Okay okay, I’ll do a couple of shots. You’re really pushy you know that?”

“I’ve been told that before. Oh look, we’re here.”

As they pulled up to a luxurious apartment in downtown LA, Lyndsey flagged down a valet who parked her car for her. As the elevator kept going up and up, Anna was trying to picture the view Lyndsey had from here. To her credit, she had her own nice place in LA and had been in countless more because of her status. But when those elevator doors and Lyndsey’s door opened, she was greeted with one of the best skyline views she had seen. It was golden hour, as they had left right at the end of the afternoon, so they had a beautiful sunset view of the entertainment capital of the world.

“Wow. This is your place?” Anna said in disbelief.

“Not bad for an OnlyFans girl, huh?” Lyndsey had started to match with Anna’s sarcastic personality.

Anna sat down on a couch that faced the city. “Yeah, pretty good. I know you can make a ton of money on OnlyFans, but I would think it’s hard to find one who has this sort of eye.”

Lyndsey came back with two glasses of red wine. She had changed into a pink robe that came halfway down to her knee, and had put her hair up into a ponytail.

“Well, we are used to being overlooked by our fellow women. Men, on the other hand, can’t help but look at us.”

This actually got a laugh from Anna, and not a sarcastic one. A genuine, self-aware quip from an OnlyFans girl. Who would have thought?

As they sipped their wine, Lyndsey’s phone rang. “This must be them.” She answered, “You here?”

Anna heard what was definitely Willow on the other side. “Yeah bitch, buzz us up so we can get started.” Before Lyndsey hung up, she heard, “Yeah! We already did!”

Anna looked quizzically at Lyndsey, “Already did?”

“Yeah, they probably each took a shot or two in the parking lot. They like to get hammered when we get together. Don’t worry, I’ll keep them in line. As you said yourself, I’m very pushy.”

The elevator hummed its way up, and when it dinged, a chorus of quick footsteps came toward the room, and then there was a thud at the door. Lyndsey rolled her eyes as she walked toward the door. On the direct other side of the door was Tiffany, who obviously looked smashed already. Lyndsey shook her head at Tiffany.

“You know, what did you think was going to happen? You were going to teleport through the door?” Anna snickered at that line.

“I thought it was going to be open. Come on, I thought you were expecting us.” Tiffany meandered into the apartment when Emily and Willow followed behind each holding a bag of what Anna assumed were bottles of alcohol.

Tiffany in her drunken state finally noticed Anna sitting on the couch.

“OMG!! Anna!! Lyndsey invited you?! How did you manage that?!”

“Anna needed some time with friends. Now don’t be your usual selves. This is a Hollywood actress here. Be on your best behavior.”

Willow saluted her. “Yes ma’am. Best fucking behavior.”

Lyndsey glared at Willow and then took the bags from her and Emily. She sat them on the table and pulled out a bottle of vodka and a bottle of tequila that had already been opened. Lyndsey held the tequila bottle in the air.

“Okay which of you started without everyone else?”

Emily and Willow pointed at Tiffany, laid out a couch adjacent to Anna. She immediately sat up.

“Hey! Don’t blame it all on me! You two had some two.” This turned Lyndsey’s head back to Emily and Willow.

“Williow and I hold our liquor better than her.”

Lyndsey poured two shots for herself and Anna as Emily and Willow sat down next to Tiffany. Lyndsey turned to Anna.

“Remember, you said ‘a couple shots.”

“I know, and I don’t break my promises. Cheers!” Anna and Lyndsey both downed their shots.

They continued light chatting for a while until Tiffany finally perked up again.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I have an idea!!”

“That’s a new one.” Willow said which drew a laugh from Emily and Anna.

“Let’s play truth or dare!”

“Oh come on, what are we in high school?” Emily said.

“I kinda like it. Plus, it gives Anna a bonding opportunity with us girls she wouldn’t normally hang out with.” Lyndsey said looking at Anna.

“Oh I don’t know about this. I can’t remember every single NDA I’ve had to sign for movies and when they run out and stuff.”

“Don’t worry, we’re not going to ask you anything about your next movie or how much dirt you have on people in Hollywood. This is just a personal game between girls.”

Anna’s tipsiness had come back after taking another shot of tequila. She had thought she’d moved past the couple of drinks from the party, but apparently it hadn’t been enough time.

“Okay fine, but don’t gang up on me!”

Emily put her arm around Willow. “Okay fine, you can go first then. That means no one can target you afterwards. The same person can’t be involved twice in a row. So Anna, who’s first.”

Anna knew immediately who to target first. “Okay Lyndsey, truth or dare.”

Lyndsey chuckled. “Picking on me already? Okay truth.”

“What’s your percentage on OnlyFans?”

“Whoa!!” Tiffany, Emily, and even Willow exclaimed.

Willow clapped. “Not only did you twig the OnlyFans, but then the way of how they compare themselves to each other? Bravo woman.”

Anna leaned back and crossed her legs. “I can be very perceptive, as Lyndsey can tell you.”

Lyndsey leaned back herself and crossed her own legs. “Top .1%”

Anna almost choked on her water. “Wait, POINT 1? How much are you making?”

Lyndsey shook her index finger. “Ah ah ah, that’s another question sweetheart. Now who next.”

“Emily, truth or dare.”

“Hmm, truth.”

“How’d you three buy those bottles?”

Emily squinted at Lyndsey. “Ummmmm, credit card? How else do you think I would’ve paid for them.”

“Really? Cuz on my phone, I got a notification on OnlyFans from a ‘Willow Nightgarden’ that says, ‘Liquor store fun winky face.’ I didn’t think swiping a card could be so exhilarating.”

Emily took her arm off Willow and shoved her. “Damn it! I told you not to post that already! We already had plenty of content from the party!”

Willow held her hands up in the air. “Hey! What the audience wants, the audience gets. And a punk bitch and a blonde bimbo double teaming a poor liquor store owner sounds like great content.”

Lyndsey pushed the almost empty bottle of tequila over to Emily. “Normally, you only have to take one shot if you don’t want to answer. But ALL THREE of you sluts have to drink cuz you lied.”

“Oh come on! We had so much fun, and it was really quick too.” Tiffany pouted.

“You didn’t even join. You were on watchdog duty.” Willow said as she poured her shot, which then all three downed.

“Had the liquor store guy do a POV? Interesting. Hope he gets a cinematography credit.” Lyndsey said as she disposed of the bottle of tequila.

Anna just sat there like a statue. Two rounds in and it was already overtly sexual. How crazy were Lyndsey and her group of friends? She couldn’t just back out now. She was deep in.

“Okay Anna, truth or dare.”

This was it. She figured the first chance possible she would be forced upon for this. Judging from the kind of questions they were asking for truth, she couldn’t imagine what the dares would be.

“Truth.”

Emily went for a kill shot. “Have you fucked any of your costars? Could be guy or girl.”

Tiffany clapped at one. “I bet she’s done both! Who were they?!”

Anna sat quietly. She had indeed fucked both guys and girls; it came with the territory in Hollywood. The girls would’ve known who it was as well, and probably the movie too. Knowing them, they’d blab about this to everyone they knew. She had to be as tactical about this as Lyndsey was with hers.

“Yeah, I have.”

Tiffany leaned forward, unintentionally giving Anna more than generous amount of cleavage.

“Who was it?! Who was it?!”

“Ah, like Lyndsey said, different question.”

“Awwwwww. That’s fine, we’ll come back to you.”

Anna looked around the room.

“Okay Willow, truth or dare.”

“Truth, I’ve had nothing to hide, unlike some people here.”

“How many piercings do you have?”

Willow put her hand to her chin. Many agonizing moments passed by as Willow internally calculated how many she has. Every once in a while, she would hold up both hands as she lost track. She finally finished counting on her hands.

“Twenty-six. Ears are most of that though. And unlike you pansies, I will elaborate. 7 in each ear, 4 eyebrows, 2 nose, 1 lip, 1 tongue, 2 nipples, 1 belly button, and 1 clit.”

Emily put her arm back around Willow. “My favorite is the tongue.”

“I wonder why, slut.” With that, they kissed with a lot of tongue involved. After they finished, Willow flashed her tongue towards Anna, showing off the aforementioned tongue piercing that glinted off the light.

“Hmm, Tiffany. Truth or dare.”

“Dare! Dare! I wanna get naughty!”

Willow thought for a moment. “I guess making you count to 10 would be a good dare, but I actually want you to be able to do it.”

Anna laughed at that one, but it earned the ire of Tiffany.

“Hey! Just for that, you’re next missy!”

Lyndsey touched Anna’s arm. “That’s what you get.”

“Okay Tiffany, you’re probably desperate to get out of that top. Take it off and show off your goods to the city.”

“Okie-dokie!”

In one fluid motion, Tiffany lifted her oversized T-shirt over her generous chest and tossed it aside. All that was there was her bright pink bikini top from the party, and with one quick tug, that hit the floor next to the shirt. With her jugs out, Anna could tell how fake they looked. They already looked pumped of silicone at the party, but with them fully exposed, Anna could tell the plastic surgeon wasn’t top of the line. She didn’t get much of a look as Tiffany went to a balcony on the other side of the room.

“What up LA!” Tiffany shouted as she shook her moneymakers towards the horizon.

They could hear some shouts faintly coming from outside.

“Looking good! Mind if I take a pic?”

“Oh my god.” Anna put her head in her hands.

“Sure! Make sure to get my good side!”

Anna looked up to see Tiffany flashing a peace sign and thrusting her chest forward.

“Enjoy it boys!”

Tiffany came back looking as casual as can be.

“I didn’t know there was a pool down there! We should’ve gone for a swim first!”

Emily groaned. “Tiffany, we just came from a party that had a pool. We’ve had our swim.”

“But I saw some really hunky guys down there.” Tiffany pouted.

“I’m sure you’ll find more hunky guys later.” Lyndsey comforted her friend.

Tiffany looked at Anna, who had insulted her intelligence earlier.

“Okay Anna, truth or dare.”

While Tiffany had been giving the guys by a pool a great souvenir, Anna had been strategizing. She now knew that she had a possible outside with the pool, so any dare would probably be out of the question. But, she had already pushed back a truth by not revealing the Hollywood costar she’d slept with. She wanted to duck that one, especially considering that the filter on these girls was probably quite low. Decisions, decisions.

“Dare.”

Lyndsey looked at Anna, then looked at Tiffany. “Go easy on her. She’s not as ‘casual’ as us.”

Tiffany picked up the unopened bottle of vodka, and opened it.

“I saw you glancing at my beautiful assets, so I thought you’d like a closer look. My dare is for you to take a bodyshot off my tits!”

Anna sighed a sigh of relief. Only a booby shot. She’d done plenty of those in her life at various parties she’d been to. At least she didn’t have to do any exhibitionist dares.

Emily poured a double shot and gently placed it between Tiffany’s tits.

“Okay Anna, your drink awaits.”

Anna drove in, and Tiffany pushed out her chest. Anna swallowed down the shot with no problem at all. Although, she did look wobbly on her way back to the couch.

Lyndsey put her arm around Anna. “You good?”

Anna nodded her head. “Yeah I’m good. Stronger than I expected though. Guess I haven’t down one of those in a while.”

“Well, I’d definitely like to hear more about those other ones.”

Anna lifted her arm off her shoulders. “Naughty girl.”

Now Anna was really feeling it. If she wasn’t drunk before, she definitely was now. And that opened up her mind to more creative thoughts.

“Okay Lyndsey, truth or dare.”

“Truth.”

“Craziest sex act, go!”

“24-man gangbang. All black guys. About a year ago. Did some really nasty stuff during and after, you name it. BDSM, anal, piss. Had it all. And if you sign up today, I’ll give you that video absolutely free! It’s my way of saying thank you!” Lyndsey smiled brightly after that one.

“Oh yeah.” Emily interjected. “I remember that. We didn’t see you for like a week after that. You were completely destroyed after that one.”

“Took her two weeks to really sit down or walk again.” Willow slyly added.

Anna leaned back. “I guess I should’ve expected the OnlyFans girl to have some insane one.”

“Okay Emily, truth or dare.”

“We’re going in the same order as the first time. I want variety!” Tiffany pouted.

“Well Tiff, you’re going to be disappointed by my next move then.”

Anna didn’t even register that one. She was off in her own little world.

“Dare.”

Lyndsey decided to up the ante. “You and Willow’s girl-on-girl content is great, but I want to see it live. Make out with Willow, and I wanna see you both at second base.”

Willow cocked an eyebrow at Lyndsey. “Just second base?”

“Yes. You two will probably go further later though.”

Willow and Emily locked lips and started tongue wrestling like they were Olympic champions. These two had obviously done this so many times that it was a competition between them to see who was going to get the upper hand. Eventually, Willow’s hand snuck under Emily’s shirt and tweaked her nipple. With a yelp, Emily pulled back for a moment.

“Oh fuck, no fair. I’ll play dirty too.”

Emily then reached under Willow’s shirt and felt her up.

“Holy fuck Em.”

“Downside of pierced nipples: more sensitive. Now come here.”

They resumed their lip lock as they fondled each other boobs. While not as endowed as Tiffany or Lyndsey, both sported tits that would’ve been considered well sized by the general. However, when you work in OnlyFans, they’d met plenty with bigger tits than them.

Emily and Willow had started to turn Anna on. The alcohol, first form the party, then the wine, and now the three shots of liquor had lowered her inhibitions considerably. Anna had seen lesbian kissing both on films where she’d worked and also at parties, but never have the two participants been as sexy as Emily or Willow. There was a part of her that wanted to feel what Willow’s tongue piercing was like, or how fondling Willow’s pierced nipples felt. Willow’s hand started to move south when Lyndsey coughed.

“Ahem, I believe I said second base. Below the belt will have to wait.”

“Fine.” They both said as they pecked each other one more time.

“So Anna, did you enjoy our little show?” Emily said licking her lips while staring her down.

“That was fucking hot, girls.”

“Well then Anna, truth or dare.”

Anna knew if she picked dare, she’d have to probably make out or more with one of the other girls. While at this point she’d love to fondle Tiffany’s giant tits or see if Lyndsey was all talk, she still was a bit reserved about doing this in front of girls she’d just met. So, she went with…

“Truth.”

“Who was that Hollywood guy, or guys, you fucked??”

FUCK! There it was. The question she’d wanted to avoid. Guess she’ll have to go further down the alcohol road.

“Pour one out, not gonna say. It would be dishonorable of me to name names. Also this means you can’t ask it again!”

“Not even variations? Like who had the best cock?” Tiffany inquired while Lyndsey poured Anna another double shot.

“Nope! Nothing about famous people.”

“But we’re famous.” Willow added. “Just not your kind of famous.”

“Well let me know when you’re nominated for an Emmy and not an AVN Award.” Anna shot back as she downed her next shot.

“Good one, girl.” Lyndsey said extending her hand.

Anna high fived her. “Okay Willow, Tiffany called me out after a remark, so you’re next. Truth or dare, no balls.”

“We got no balls, but fuck it. Dare. Bring it, bitch.”

“When me and Lyndsey got here, there was a hot receptionist down there. Get her number in five minutes, or you have to do a free OnlyFans giveaway for a bunch of people. You girls can come up with the punishment cuz I know nothing about OnlyFans.”

Emily clapped and went over to Anna. “This is the kind of shit we wanna see.” She high fived a now completely plastered Anna. “Come on Will, you’re up for a little challenge. I know you don’t back down.”

“Yeah.” Lyndsey said. “How about first 1,000 subs get 6 months free.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!”

“Yeah! I’ll post it on my socials too. Sign up for 6 months of Willow!”

“We’ll do it too.” Emily said pointing to herself and Tiffany.

“Hey! Leave me out of this.” Anna said putting her hands up. “I’m not gonna promote OF content on my insta. My agent’ll kill me.”

“Yeah you’re safe Anna.” Emily reassured her. “It’s your ingenious dare that Willow’s gonna fail.”

“You know what, fuck you all. I’ll show you how it’s done.” Willow shouted while standing up. “I’ve been munching cunts longer than any of you have…. Except maybe you Anna.” Willow winked at her.

“Yeah yeah get going! I wanna see you bag this chick!” Anna said now getting into the spirit.

“Start a call on your cell. We can’t see it, but we’ll hear it.” Emily said pulling out her phone.

“I’ll do you sluts one better. I’ll do it while on FaceTime with you all.”

“Yay!” Tiffany yelped.

Willow cracked her neck and made her way past the door and into the elevator.

“Can she really do this?” asked Anna inquisitively.

“If I know Willow, if this girl downstairs has any girl-on-girl leanings, she’ll have her wrapped around her tongue piercing in no time.” Emily said as Willow started to call them.

Willow showed up on Emily phone wearing a cheeky grin. “You bitches ready for this?”

“Yeah!” Tiffany yelled while Lyndsey put themselves on mute.

Willow strutted on over to the front desk.

“Can I help you?”

The girl at the front desk couldn’t be more than 22 years old, with long brown hair reaching halfway down her back. She was wearing a generic business casual outfit; one you’d see a concierge wearing at a nice apartment like this. She was also wearing a pair of stylish eyeglasses with a white rim.

“Yeah, I think you can.” Willow said as she put her arm up on the desk. “I’ve been shopping around for a new place, and I was visiting my friend here. This place has really caught my eye.”

“Well, let me tell you about what we have available here.” The girl said as she pulled out a binder from underneath her workstation.

“Also, don’t mind the phone. I’m taking some shots of what I like about this place.”

Willow and the girl chatted for a couple minutes looking over the binder, while she was sneaking looks at her body and also giving the crowd upstairs a view as well.

“Not bad.” Lyndsey said. “You’ve got a good eye Anna.”

“Isn’t she wasting too much time?” Anna asked. “She only has two minutes left.”

“She’ll do it.” Emily interjected. “This is all groundwork.”

Looking back at the screen, Willow appeared to be going in.

“What’s your name honey?”

“Gianna.”

“That’s a pretty name for such a pretty girl. Gianna, I’m looking for some fun tonight while I’m downtown. You’re the first girl I’ve met that has met my standards for a nice dinner. What do you say? I’ll pay.”

“Uhh are you hitting on me?”

“Never been hit on by a girl before? I’m surprised with how good you look.”

“I mean, I’m just not that into girls.”

“I wasn’t that into girls either. I looked just like you. Then someone came along and blew my mind. I hope I can be that to you. Come on, just dinner. If you’re not into it, just think of it as a girl’s dinner trip with no ulterior motive.”

“Okay okay, you’re a real charmer. Here’s my number. We can go after my shift is over.”

Gianna then proceeded to write her number down on a post-it on her desk and gave it to Willow.

“Great, you know where I’ll be. See you later beautiful.” Willow leaned off the desk and blew a kiss towards Gianna.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! How does she do it?” Anna said looking at Emily.

“It’s the punk look, confidence, and a lot of experience. How’d you think she got me?” Emily stuck out her tongue at Anna.

They heard the ding as the elevator arrived back at the top. Shortly after, the door bursted open.

“Suck it skanks!” Willow yelled while flashing the post-it. “Unfortunately, it means my time here will be cut short. I have a nice dinner, and dessert, waiting for me downstairs.”

“Totally understandable. Get her girl!” Emily said as she kissed Willow on the lips.

“Lyndsey, truth or dare.”

“Dare.” Lyndsey said standing up. “Give me all you got.”

“You used to be a stripper, right? Give us your sexiest striptease. Make it sexy, we’re all ‘professionals’ here.”

“That’s it? Well then, I’ll give you all a show then.” She said that last line looking right at Anna.

“Hit the music.”

Tiffany played a song from her phone as Lyndsey started to move her hips. She reached up and undid her ponytail, doing a hair flip as it unraveled. She then got up on the coffee table and faced Anna, starting to fiddle with her robe.

“They’ve already seen the goods. But I figured you’d like what you see.”

Lyndsey undid the robe, and it dropped down to reveal the same bikini from earlier at the party. But in Anna’s drunken state, Lyndsey looked even better than before. This was a woman who oozed sexuality. Her boobs were the right size contained by a small white bikini, her midsection flat and toned with a belly button piercing dangling freely, a heart-shaped ass leading to shapely legs that were perfectly toned. Anna had seen sexy women before in Hollywood, it was a daily occurrence on the job for her. But none of them owned their sexuality the way Lyndsey was right now. Anna’s reverie was broken by a bikini top hitting her in the face. She moved it out of the way to see a topless Lyndsey looking at her expectantly.

“Wanna do the final honors, sweetheart?”

Anna hypnotically leaned forward and pulled the thin knot holding Lyndsey’s bikini bottoms up. They fell off with ease, and were hastily picked up by Willow, who took a big whiff from the crotch area.

“Holy shit, Lyn, you were fucking soaked.”

Lyndsey carefully got down off the table and back into her seat. “That’s what you girls do to me.”

“Hmm let’s see. Anna, truth or dare.” Lyndsey said staring right into Anna’s soul.

“Dare.”

“Sit your cute little self on my lap and give me some tongue action.”

Anna stood up. “Wouldn’t be a girl’s truth or dare party without some experimentation.”

“You got that right sister.” Willow said, looking on with earnest.

Anna’s 5’2 frame fit perfectly on Lyndsey’s lap and Anna reached for the back of Lyndsey’s head and pulled her in. She didn’t know if it was the booze talking, but Lyndsey’s mouth tasted exactly what Anna had thought, and hoped for. Lyndsey took charge and invaded Anna’s mouth, asserting her dominance both as the host and as the bigger girl. Lyndsey reached behind and grabbed at Anna’s ass, getting herself a good feel of the actress’s backside. She then tried to fondle Anna’s chest, which at that point Anna released the liplock.

“Only tongue action, you said.” Anna said winking at her.

“Holy shit girls, you’ve impressed us dykes.” Willow said.

Anna turned around to see that Emily and Willow had both discarded their clothes and were fondling each other’s tits. Anna now acutely noticed she was the only one who had not been at least partially disrobed.

“Tiffany, truth or dare.” Anna said sitting back down on the couch.

“Dare!”

“Get your ass naked too! I wanna see if that booty is as fake as those tits!”

“Why must you be so mean?” Tiffany pouted as she pulled her shorts off, leaving her in the buff like her friends. “For the record, I got the big tits to compensate for my very real ass. All the guys in school just wanted to do anal, but I wanted to give them titjobs too. So I went to the surgeon when I turned 18 and”

“We don’t need to hear your life’s story Tiff. All we know now is how hot you look.” Lyndsey said, always the peacemaker.

“Thanks girl!” Tiffany teetered on over to Lyndsey and kissed her straight on the lips.

“Uhhh Emily! Truth or dare!”

“Dare. Keep it, oh god, rolling.”

“Okie! I got the perfect one! The sexual tension is building, but I wanna see some true lesbo action. Eat out your girlfriend!”

“Thank fucking god! I was waiting for this one.” Willow said as she pushed Emily down towards her nether regions. Tiffany then plopped herself back on her couch and started to touch her visibly wet pussy.

“Now, since Emily will be occupied, I will take over her question. And I think I know where I’m going.” She looked her at Anna.

“Anna, truth or dare.”

At this point, watching Tiffany play with herself, Emily going down on Willow, Lyndsey’s sexy display of her talents, and finally making out with her, Anna had reached a breaking point. She was too drunk to care at this point. She needed release. She was in the presence of four OnlyFans girls whose career was sexually pleasing other people. This was going to be an opportunity she couldn’t pass on.

“I think I already know where this is going. Fuck it, I’m in now. Dare me baby.”

“Oh no, you’ll need to do that last part. I wanna hear it straight from your Hollywood mouth. My dare for you is to show off that sexy ass body you got.”

Anna quickly yanked her shirt over her head and undid her bra. Her jeans and panties were a little harder on the account of their tightness, but she got them off as quick as possible.

“And she’s never done a nude scene before! You really need to do some sometime. They’d make me sooo wet.” Tiffany yelled as she continued stroking herself.

“I was hoping for something better, but I dig your enthusiasm. Holy fuck right there Em!” Willow said moaning out her girlfriend’s name.

Lyndsey had been staring at Anna since she got off her lap, and decided it was time to take action.

“Pick me Anna, I’ll make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before.”

“You know I was gonna pick you anyway. Truth or dare.”

“Dare.”

“Make me cum like a fucking firehose.”

Both Willow and Tiffany moaned at that. This was coming from an Oscar-nominated actress. The girl who’d been on red carpets and late-night talk shows. The girl who’d played up her media image as a snarky, wisecracking, hot woman. Right now, in this penthouse, she was sounding like something straight off a porn shoot. And the girls were loving this side of her.

Lyndsey, for her part, basically leapt out of her seat and dove toward Anna’s legs. Anna scootched forward on the couch and spread her legs to give Lyndsey a window to her pussy. Lyndsey dove straight into that window.

“Oh my god! Right there! I need this so bad!” Anna mewled as she draped her legs onto Lyndsey’s shoulders.

Anna was able to look over her legs and Lyndsey’s head to see Willow’s face contort as Emily kept going at her pussy. Willow was also fiddling with her nipple studs, getting herself off even more. Anna wondered what those must feel like to have.

“Tiffany, fuck, I’m sorry I was so mean to you. Jesus Christ! Let me make it up to you. Come here babe.”

“Yay! Anna actually likes me! I thought you were just jealous of my big ass and big boobies.”

Tiffany strutted over and sat down next to Anna and immediately stuck her tongue down Anna’s throat. Anna felt her bee stuck and pouty Tiffany’s lips were. They were so comfy to kiss. No wonder guys talked about dick-sucking lips, this is exactly what they mean. These must feel great against your junk.

Seeing this display started to push Willow over the edge.

“Fuck yeah Anna! Kiss that bimbo! Feel those dick cushions pushing against you. They look ridiculous in public, but who the fuck cares when they feel so fucking good on your snatch. FUCK YES EM! I’M CUMMING!!”

Willow blasted her ejaculate right into Emily’s mouth. They were obviously seasoned pros at this and knew exactly what to do. Emily then crawled up Willow’s chest and started to make out with her.

On the other couch, Anna, Lyndsey, and Tiffany had repositioned. Lyndsey was laying down the ouch continuing to eat Anna’s pussy with supreme precision. Anna was also fully laid out, and had Tiffany straddled on top of her. Compared to Lyndsey, Anna’s pussy-licking skills were unpolished and sloppy, but in a good way to Tiffany.

Suddenly, a phone started to play heavy metal music.

“Shit I almost forgot about my dessert.” Willow said pushing Emily off her and reaching for her phone on the table. She answered it and put it on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Umm, hi Willow it’s Gianna. My shift is over, so I’m ready to go.”

“Alright give me a couple minutes to get ready.”

“OH MY FUCKING. KEEP FUCKING GOING!!” Tiffany screamed out.

“Are you okay up there?” Gianna asked.

“Yeah, yeah we’re fine. I’ll be down in a minute.” Willow rushed as she pushed Gianna off the call.

“Sorry I couldn’t return the favor, Em. But alas, a new conquest awaits.” Willow said as she kissed Emily. She then proceeded to start getting dressed.

Meanwhile, Anna was really savoring Tiffany’s juices. Anna hadn’t gone down on many women, so she was certainly not as experienced as these other girls. Thank god she was eating out Tiffany, who seemed to be excited and complimentary to anything.

“Bye Lyn, thanks for having me.” Anna heard Willow say followed by a kissing sound. “Mind if I have a taste?”

“By all means.” Lyndsey said giving Willow a full view of Anna’s pussy.

“Oh fuck, don’t stop Lyndsey.” Anna was able to mumble out from between Tiffany’s thighs.

“Anna, I’ll just leave you with a little teaser. As you heard, I have a slut to corrupt, so I have to get going. But if you think Lyndsey’s good, let me give you a little teaser.”

Willow then flicked her tongue right on Anna’s clit, making sure to get her tongue stud right smack on it.

“OH FUCK! THAT’S SO GOOD WILLOW! I NEED MORE OF THAT!”

The resulting vibrations from Anna had an effect on Tiffany as well, pushing her over the edge.

“YES! YES! ANNA, YOU’RE SO HOT! I’M CUMMIES!!!!”

Anna’s face was completely soaked by Tiffany’s juices. Anna’s little outburst must have really gotten to Tiffany. Thankfully, none of it got in her eyes. Tiffany then wobbled off of Anna and into the arms of Emily, who she then proceeded to make out with.

Anna started to wipe off the ejaculate from her face when Willow whipped around and moved her arm.

“Lemme take care of that for you sugar.”

Willow proceeded to lick Anna’s face clean, and Anna could feel the stud moving across her skin, further heightening her pleasure. Once Willow was finished, she leaned down and kiss Anna on the lips, no tongue involved.

“Lyndsey will give you my number. Lemme know if you wanna have fun sometime. Adios!”

With that, Willow made her exit.

Lyndsey extended her hand towards the door. “What a gal. While I don’t have her cunt licking skills, I do think that I’m skilled in my own right.” She felt her a hand on her hand.

“You’re plenty good enough.” Anna piped up. “Now get to licking, I still need to cum.”

“Atta girl.” Lyndsey said as she dove back in.

Was this all too much for Anna? She didn’t know. All she knew was that this felt incredible. This was pleasure in its most pleasurable form. Sexy girls kissing, eating each other out, and having a blast together. She knew that being a porn star couldn’t happen now, but now that she experienced girl-on-girl bonding with porno actresses, she thought that maybe she missed out on a great experience. Looking over at Tiffany eating out Emily on the other couch, she wondered what the OnlyFans life was like. If it was anything like this, it must be freaking sweet.

Lyndsey had been picking up on Anna looking longingly at the remaining two girls. She stopped tonguing her, and made her way up to be eye to eye with her. She still kept strumming her clit along while she looked into those beautiful eyes.

“Is there a part of you that wants to be around us more? We get to have sex all the time. We get to shamelessly tease men and then blue ball them while we fuck hunks and each other. We get to live a lifestyle that is the pinnacle of hedonism. Look at Emily and Tiffany over there. Look how happy they are.”

“YES! TIFF! KEEP AT IT! I’M CUMMING!!” Emily finally burst as she flooded Tiffany’s bimbo features. They both sat up and watched the, admittedly, far more captivating scene on the other couch. They wanted to see Anna Kendrick cum.

“Our worlds don’t have to be separate. Rappers hang out with pornstars all the time. So do athletes. Why not you? Is it because people won’t see you as a respectable actress anymore? Fuck those old Hollywood geezers. If you want a life of pleasure, take it by the tits. You only live once. So let us become a part of your life, and we’ll show you how a girl in the 21st century is supposed to live.”

This was all too much for Anna. All these words were being beamed into her brain. Lyndsey’s delicate fingers probing her pussy. Lyndsey even starting nibbling on her earlobe. This was going to make her break.

“FUCK YES LYN! I WANNA HANG WITH YOU GUYS! MY HUSBAND IS A SHRIVELED OLD MAN WHO CAN’T PLEASE ME! I MARRIED HIM FOR MONEY AND CONNECTIONS, BUT I NEED MORE OUT OF LIFE. I’M ALMOST 40! I STILL GOT IT! I WANNA BE A TRASHY SLUT WITH YOU GUYS! WE CAN GO OUT DANCING AND FUCK RANDOM GUYS IN CLUBS! OH MY GOD! IT’S COMING! I’M FUCKING CUMMING LYN!!!!!!”

Anna’s orgasmic yells pierced the ears of the other 3 girls. But they were all too excited to hear it. Watching Anna Kendrick seemingly cum her brains out beat any porn shoot that they’d seen or been a part of. This was peak.

An exhausted Anna finally came down from her high. The alcohol and the orgasm combined made Anna very weak and she collapsed into Lyndsey’s arms. She shut her eyes for a moment and looked up and saw Lyndsey’s angelic face. She puckered her lips and Lyndsey leaned down and gave her a loving kiss. Lyndsey broke the kiss and smiled at Anna.

“I don’t know if this is just drunk, sex talk. But I hope it’s true. Believe me, I will be the best friend you can imagine. I still have one idea for you though, and I say we have 2 more turns left in our game”

Lyndsey turned her head. “Tiffany, truth or truth.”

“That’s not the game.” Tiffany pouted, which earned a glare from Lyndsey.

“Truth.”

“Do you think Anna would make a great addition to our little team?”

Tiffany beamed. “Of course! I said before that I don’t care if you were mean to me. I heard your quip at the party, but I don’t let judgements bother me. If someone’s offended by me showing off my body, then whatever. I’m just happy living my life!”

By this point, Emily had passed out on the couch. Tiffany made sure her head was comfy and worked her way over to Anna, picking up her phone on the way over.

“Do we wanna have her do our little thing, Lyn?” Tiffany asked.

“Only if she wants to. Anna, when I met Tiffany, we made selfie videos of ourselves saying a dirty, secret thing and saved it to our phones as a way of showing that we would be tight friends. We’ll show you ours when we have time, but when we met Emily and Willow, they did the same thing. So now it’s a group tradition. We want you to do one for us. Again, this is your choice.”

Anna leaned up and put her arms around Lyndsey and Tiffany. “I want this. I know I’m drunk, but I know this is what I want. You guys seem like a great group of friends to have. Everyone else just seems to want to be my friend because of my money or fame, but you all seem so genuine. I want to continue being friends.”

“Yay! A new friend!!” Tiffany screamed out.

“Tiff.” Lyndsey said pointing at Emily.

“Oh right, sorry.” Tiffany said covering her mouth.

“Now because you’re Anna Kendrick and leaks are something to worry about, we’ll change the rules for you and you can record it on Tiffany’s phone.”

Tiffany handed Anna her phone with the camera app already loaded on the screen. Anna thought for a second about what she wanted to say and pushed record.

“Hi, I’m Anna Kendrick. I want to be a dirty, Hollywood slut who fucks around and parties with pornstars. My secret dirty thing, which I learned tonight, is that I want to be a first Hollywood actress to have a full-on OnlyFans. I’m not just talking lewd photos. I want to do full-on porn, produced by me and my porno friends. I want this to become a new pop culture thing. I want to bring other celebrities in. I already know a few who I might be able to convince. This is who I want to be.”

Anna stopped the recording and breathed a sign of relief. Lyndsey and Tiffany hugged her close. This was just a video recording between friends, but she felt like she had a new drive. Anna started a pressure on her left side as she noticed that Tiffany had passed out. She was sleeping like a little baby.

“She does that.” Lyndsey said standing up. “When too much stimuli hits her, she passes out. Surprised she made this far to be honest.”

“Must be a problem on porn shoots.” Anna said.

“We manage. Now do you wanna spend the night out here or in my luxurious California king bed?”

“Is that even a question?” Anna leaned in close to Lyndsey.

“Welcome to the family, Anna.”

Anna and Lyndsey walked hand in hand to the bedroom, and Anna was ready for the next chapter in her life.

Thanks for reading all the way through! As you could tell, I’ve left this open for more chapters if people enjoyed it. This is my first attempt at writing smut, so let me know what you think. I know I’ve probably got some room for improvement, so let me know in the comments what I should work on.

The following users thanked this post: Volente, Blocboy VC, Dexter07

dayandnightman

Re: Anna Kendrick's OnlyFans Adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 08:11:41 PM »
The next morning,

Anna slowly opened her eyes. She saw a beautiful white canopy above her. She was not in her normal king-sized bed at home. Sitting up, she looked around and saw surroundings that she was not familiar with at all. She saw a multitude of shopping bags strewn along the wall, and on the other wall, she saw tons of high heels that were mismatched with one another. Where was she again? She looked to her right and saw a blonde girl peacefully sleeping next to her.

At that moment, Anna felt something coming up her throat. She threw off the covers and ran to the bathroom she barely spotted while doing her light reconnaissance of the room. She threw herself toward the toilet and vomited. Yeah, that would explain why she didn’t know where she was.

After relieving herself, she walked out the bathroom and into the living room. She realized at this moment that she was buck naked, and found the clothes she worn yesterday scattered around on the floor. Getting dressed, through the fog that the banging headache was causing, the night was starting to piece together. She had gone to the apartment of a girl she met at a shitty party she went to. They had a lot to drink, and they played truth or dare. Things got incredibly heated, and Anna was now remembering that she had sex with at least one of them, presumably the girl who was in her bed. The others who were there were gone now, as she saw no one else in the living room.

Anna saw a balcony that had an amazing view overlooking the city, and, checking behind her to see if the girl (Lyndsey! That was her name!) had woken up, she opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony. There was a pool underneath the balcony, luckily not being used right now, and a beautiful sunrise. Anna looked out across the city and started thinking to herself.

“Last night was fucking crazy. I was alone at a party my friend ditched me at, I met this OnlyFans girl and her friends, I went back to her place and got shitfaced playing truth or dare, and then fucked Lyndsey and probably someone else. I’m 39 years old, not 19. How did I let this happen to me? Has my life really gotten that stale? Did I really need to party with a bunch of young hot girls? Wait, wasn’t there a vid-“

“Hey.”

Anna was startled as she looked behind her. It was Lyndsey, wearing a white robe that one could tell she was wearing nothing under. Even though she probably just woke up, she was still insanely beautiful, even for Hollywood standards.

“Hey. Sorry, I’m still trying to remember what happened last night.”

“Yeah, you got really hammered. We all got a little drunk, but you had like 5-6 shots of hard alcohol, plus a couple drinks from the party earlier.”

“Yeah, that’ll do it.”

“If you don’t want to talk about last night, then that’s fine. You can leave right now, and I wouldn’t blame you. People make drunken mistakes all the time.”

“That’s the thing, Lyndsey. I don’t think it was a mistake. Maybe it was the universe’s way of telling me I need to go outside my comfort zone. I was sitting alone at a party I didn’t want to be at, and I stumbled into meeting you and your friends. And I had a great time afterwards. You kept pushing me to go further out, while holding my hand the entire time.”

Anna reached out and grabbed Lyndsey’s hand.

“And I think you for that. So whatever we did last night, I still want to be friends.”

Anna and Lyndsey hugged for a good few moments on the balcony.

“Come on.” Lyndsey said. “Let’s go inside. We don’t want some bros by the pool to see Anna Kendrick hugging an OnlyFans girl in just a robe now, do we? I’ll get you some aspirin and hair of the dog for that headache.”

Anna sat down on the couch, getting slight déjà vu as she remembered this was where she was sitting last night. Lyndsey came back with two drinks and a pill bottle. Anna opened the pill bottle and downed a couple aspirin and started drinking her drink.

“Lyndsey?”

“Yeah?”

“Did I make, like, a video last night? I don’t really remember clearly, but there’s something inside me saying I did.”

“You did. Don’t worry, it was on Tiffany’s phone and it wasn’t streamed to social media.”

“Thank god.”

“She sent me the vid if you were curious.”

“Really? Is it that bad?”

“I mean, depends on how you feel. Our friend group has a tradition of making a confessional video whenever we have a new member join. I’ll show it to you and you can make up your mind.”

“Okay.”

Lyndsey pulled out her phone, and fished out the message Tiffany sent her. Showing it to Anna, it was just her in selfie-style.

“Oh my god. My hair is a complete mess. And I’m sweaty as shit too. Thank god I wasn’t wearing much makeup.”

“Show off. No make up queen.” Lyndsey jested.

“Yeah yeah. Alright, hit play.”

When Anna heard her own voice saying those things, it hit her like a ton of bricks. Sure, she was incredibly drunk, but it wasn’t like she was being mind controlled right? She didn’t have any cue cards; this was off the cuff. The things she was saying: “Dirty Hollywood slut,” “Starting a full-on porn OnlyFans,” “Fucking other celebrities, and making it a pop culture phenomenon.” She really said this?

Lyndsey held the video there. “So what do you think?”

Anna looked down. “I mean, I don’t know. I obviously said these things. They must have come from somewhere. I hadn’t had great sex in a while, so maybe it was a delirium thing?”

Anna looked back at Lyndsey’s phone and really stared into her face. She was happy. It looked like she really meant those things. She didn’t know to the extent of how much she believed them. Maybe they were just fleeting thoughts in the heat of the moment. But there was sincerity in those words.

Lyndsey put her arm around Anna. “Look, you’re obviously not going to go home and start your OnlyFans right now. And you’re not going to call actresses’ agents asking them if they want to collab. These were just drunk thoughts. But I see it in you; you want to get something more out of life. Something dangerous. You want to rebel against the status quo. Against Hollywood. Honey, this is the time to do it before you’re too old and bitter.”

Anna sighed. “I guess. I mean, my new movie’s probably gonna bomb. It hasn’t been getting great early reviews. We’re scheduled for a country-wide tour in a couple weeks, and I’ll have to go on talk shows and convince people to see it. It’s going to hurt my career. I don’t know how long my image is going to keep me in Hollywood.”

“You don’t have to follow the path chosen for you. Hollywood determines the path its actresses take: you’re young and hot, they capitalize off your sexuality, you get older and better at your craft, which gives you roles through your 30s and maybe your early 40s, and then, once you started looking old, they throw you out. You can be the change. Fuck those old perverts. You can control your life.”

“But how does OnlyFans change that? I’ll just be labelled a slut, someone who needed to resort to their body to make money, and be laughed out of Hollywood.”

“Because men own Hollywood, not women.”

“Men own porn too.” Anna knew enough about porn to know this.

“For now.” Lyndsey smiled. “Anna, I am an independent OnlyFans model. I don’t belong to a talent agency. I do have an agent, but they work for me and me alone. I choose what films I want to be in, and yes, I perform in films that are produced by conglomerates owned by men. But I want to make a bigger difference than being #21 on Pornhub.”

Lyndsey leaned forward. “My dream is to own a porn production company. A porn studio run by a woman who looks out for her fellow girls. For millennia, our sexuality has been controlled and dictated by men. I want women to be able to express their sexuality without having to deal with the abuse of power that comes from the men on top. My company would hire independently contracted women to do films, and if they want to keep doing movies for us, it will be because they want to work with us, not because they are forced to.”

“You’re quite ambitious, Lyndsey.” Anna said listening attentively to her plan.

“I haven’t even gotten to the best part, pumpkin. This is where you come in. Imagine: Anna Kendrick does OnlyFans! It’ll be massive news across the entertainment industry. All eyes will be on you. Everyone will want to get an interview with you. The media can’t help it: even if they’d hold their nose doing it.”

“Wouldn’t I be throwing away my chances at future Hollywood movies?”

“Yeah you would. At least from the big production companies who will be too scared to hire a girl with an OnlyFans in a leading role. So Disney and Warner Brothers and the like. But here is where your risk might pay off. There might be smaller production companies wanting to make a big splash. Hiring Anna Kendrick for their next movie might be a PR risk, but their name will be everywhere. Especially if you keep media attention on you during the filming, which, believe me, you will. Make a normal movie while also producing content on your own. It will show the world that you can do both legitimate and ‘less than legitimate’ content.”

“Lyndsey...” Anna said.

“I’ve thrown a bunch of stuff at you, I know. Especially since I’ve only known you for less than a day.”

“Oh yeah, I guess it has been that short. Hasn’t felt like it.” Anna chuckled.

“You gave so much of yourself to me and the other girls last night. I wanted you to know who I am. What I’m about. What my dreams are.”

“You have such a big dream. I don’t even know what my dream is anymore. I thought it was just acting and being a Hollywood star. But I’ve essentially done that for 20 years now. I don’t know where to go from here.”

“Well,” Lyndsey placed her hand on Anna’s knee. “I just gave you one. I don’t want to be pushy, but girl, you need something more out of life. From the short time I’ve known you, I have seen that you have so much to offer the world. I would never forgive myself if I did nothing to try and help you out.”

Anna kissed Lyndsey on the lips.

“Anna?”

“I don’t want to make any decisions yet, but I want to see how you live. I want to see how a professional sex worker goes about her day. Once I get a feel for it, I’ll let you know if I’m in.”

“Wait, are you serious Anna? I don’t want the media to flog you for hanging out with us girl for you to regret what you did.”

“You’re not the only one who can come up with a plan. I’ll just tell them I’m going a little method for my next role.” Anna winked.

“Okay, then let’s get at it. I have a photoshoot later today by the beach. Nothing lewd, just sexy bikini shots. However, I do need to give the OnlyFans boys something good.”

Lyndsey got up and picked up her phone. She then shed her robe, leaving her completely nude. She tilted up her phone, sticking out her tongue and winking. After snapping a couple pictures, she turned back toward Anna.

“Just posting that will earn me a couple hundred bucks in tips.”

“Are you kidding me? You make that much for so little?”

“Porn is very lucrative, my dear. Now, I need to get ready.”

After their long and profound conversation, Anna and Lyndsey took off for the day. Anna wearing what she was wearing yesterday, and Lyndsey wearing an oversized white t-shirt, loose athletic shorts, and a pair of white wedge sandals. Underneath the shirt, you could clearly see the outline of a white bikini top barely containing her large breasts. Anna felt a little self-conscious next to Lyndsey, but at least she could watch someone have to suffer in front of the camera for a change. Normally, it’s her having to get all made up and fussed over.

Taking Lyndsey’s convertible to the beach, they saw the technicians setting up the shoot. Pulling into the parking spot, Lyndsey put her sunglasses on her head and turned to Anna.

“Remember, you can just leave and take a nice walk on the beach. This is your call.”

“Lyndsey, I want to do this. For now, at least. What do I say if anyone asks why Anna Kendrick is at a bikini shoot?”

“You say we met at a party, and you’re researching a role. Don’t need anything more than that. Anyone pesters you, I can have them kicked off the shoot with a snap of my finger. I’ve hired these people; not the company.”

“Awesome! Now go get ‘em girl.”

Now you’ll see me in my true element. Hahaha!” Lyndsey manically laughed.

Now, Anna had filmed on beaches before. This was nothing new for her. She’d even been filmed in a bikini before, like with Aubrey Plaza in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. But she’d never done a bikini shoot for a magazine. She had talked with other actresses and models about it before, and it always seemed like a major hassle. But Lyndsey looked like a true professional out there. It also didn’t hurt that she looked amazing in her white two-piece bikini.

“Now let’s see that ass, Lyndsey!” One of the photographers called out.

Lyndsey turned around and showed her ass, only covered by a white thong. She bent over while keeping 100% eye contact with the camera. Even from a distance and without the powers of photo editing, Lyndsey oozed sex appeal. Anna could tell Lyndsey was in complete control on this shoot. She owned it. With every snap of the camera, Anna felt more like this was something she could definitely do. No piece of shit directors, no overly involved producers, just her and the camera. Her vision. Her moment. Could she really do this? Could she throw it all away just for her own pseudo mid-life crisis?

They kept at it for a couple hours with various poses, all with Lyndsey keeping her top and bottom on. Surprisingly, only one person recognized her.

“Hey, you’re Anna Kendrick right? I won’t bother you for an autograph or anything, but I just wanted to say my wife loves the Pitch Perfect movies.”

“Aww thanks! I met Lyndsey here at a party and she invited me here today. Any excuse for a beach day is fine by me!” Anna laughed.

“Right on!” he said. “Alright, back to business.”

When Lyndsey finished and the camera crews packed up, Lyndsey trotted on over to Anna.

“So, whaddya think?” Lyndsey said looking very proud of yourself.

“Lyndsey, you killed it! You owned every shot it seemed. I wonder what’ll look like afterward.”

“As I’m sure you know from your many magazine covers, a lot can be done postproduction.”

“Yeah, but they always suck! Who do you have do it?”

“Some girls I met in school. They went to art school, and I pay them bookoo bucks to edit my photos to my exact specification. As I mentioned before, I’m in charge.”

“Wow.” Anna said bewildered.

“So, this might be a bit over the line, but are you free tonight? I was going to hit the club with Willow.”

“Yeah, I’m down! I don’t want any alcohol though. Not after last night.” Anna frowned.

“One problem.”

“What?”

“You can’t go out looking like that.” Lyndsey said looking Anna over.

“Yeah, I don’t know if the day-old clothes look would work.”

“I’ve got an idea. Let’s make today our day. Let’s hit the spa, and afterwards, we can pick you out something.”

“Hell yeah!”

With that Lyndsey and Anna went to a luxury spa. They got the deluxe package with included a mani-pedi, a facial, and a mud bath. At Lyndsey’s suggestion, Anna got her nails painted a bright red, whereas Lyndsey got hers in white. After sitting and relaxing in the mud bath, Lyndsey and Anna got their makeup done. Lyndsey went all out on getting a face full of product for their trip tonight, but Anna opted for something for subdued. At Lyndsey’s behest, Anna decided to slut it up a bit more and got some smoky eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, and painted her lips to match her nail color.

Walking out the salon, Lyndsey could tell Anna had more confidence.

“See, wasn’t that a great idea?” Lyndsey said nudging Anna.

“Yeah! I barely even remember I had a hangover this morning. Do you come here often? I heard some of the workers mention your name.”

“I do whenever I have an important event coming up.”

“Am I an ‘important event?’”

“Anna, you might be my most important event.” Lyndsey and Anna then hugged.

“Now before we go back to my place, we still have another stop. And I know just where to go.”

“Oh? Where’s that?”

“It’s called Bubblegum. It’s a clothing boutique. I think you might know the owner.”

Anna and Lyndsey arrived at Bubblegum, and were greeted by a garishly pink interior. The walls were lined with dozens of clothing options, and the shop looked to be quite large. Lyndsey walked toward the front desk, and addressed the blonde girl working there.

“Hey Lyndsey.” The employee said matter-of-factly. “I’ll let her know you’re here.”

“We’ll just be looking around. Shopping for that one over there.”

Anna started looking around the store, admiring the clothes.

“Is that…… Anna Kendrick!?”

“It is, but don’t bother her now. Your boss will be doing plenty of that.”

“Fair point.”

Anna heard the clacking of high heels and a tall blonde figure rounded the corner.

“OH MY GOD!!! ANNA!!!!!!”

Anna looked and saw a face she now remembered from the party. It was Tiffany, the blonde bimbo. Anna remembered being snarky to her which caused to be on the receiving end of multiple dares. Oh yeah, she also ate her out.

Tiffany ran over the Anna, incredibly surprising considering she was wearing 5” stiletto heels. Tiffany hugged Anna close, and Anna felt like she was going to be crushed. Beneath the giant tits, the plump lips, and the huge ass, there was a surprising amount of power behind Tiffany’s hold.

“Hi Tiffany. You can let go now.” Anna said lightly.

“Oh right. Sorry, I was so excited! I thought you were just going to leave and never see you again.”

Lyndsey walked over. “Well, Anna wants to see how we live. So I’m taking her on a bit of a field trip today.”

“Oh! Did you take her to the Blacked scene you’re doing?!”

Anna looked at Lyndsey.

“No, it was just a bikini shoot. I wouldn’t take Anna to that. Unless.. she wants to see it.”

Anna sheepishly looked at the two of them. “I…. think I’ll pass. The beach shoot was really fun though.”

“That one! Yeah, Lyndsey does those all the time. She’s such a beach bunny!” Tiffany said, giving Anna more insight into what Lyndsey likes.

“Well, Tiff, we’re going out clubbing tonight. I want Anna to pick out something that’ll make her feel super sexy.”

“Awwwwww, why’d you have to go tonight? I’m stuck going as some guy’s date to some gala or whatever. I can’t ditch it either, cuz I’m getting A LOT of paper to be there!”

With every sentence, it seems Tiffany was just shocking Anna more and more. I guess she shouldn’t be surprised that Tiffany would take an escort gig, but it was still shocking to hear her talk about it so casually.

“So Tiffany, do you, uh, own this place?” Anna asked with apprehension.

“I do! Well, technically yes. I don’t do any of the money or business stuff, but I pick what we stock on the shelves! It’s so much fun! It’s like having my own closet, but I make money off of it! I bought this place when my financial advisor said I should invest, and he said to buy property. So I bought this and my beach house! This is where I hang during the day when I’m not shooting.”

“Tiffany is my go-to stylist.” Lyndsey says. “What she lacks in, well, knowledge, she makes up for with a keen eye for style.”

“Hey! I don’t lack knowledge! I know plenty!”

“Oh honey, I’m sure you do.” Lyndsey said patting Tiffany’s arm.

“So Anna, what do you want! I’ll offer my entire selection to you since you’re a VIP!”

“Uhh, I don’t really know. You girls seem to be the experts.”

“Yipee! Open season! I’ll pick out our sexiest dresses for you! Come on! Let’s go to the dressing room!”

Anna looked at Lyndsey, and she shrugged.

“Hey, she’s the boss here. I’m just along for moral support.”

Anna made her way to the dressing room, waiting nervously for what Tiffany would bring back. She heard a knock at the door.

“Hey, it’s Lyndsey. Can I come in?”

“Of course.”

Lyndsey opened the door, and closed it behind her.

“You know you’ve seen me naked before, right?”

“Miss Kendrick, I am a lady. I wouldn’t just barge in on you like that.”

Anna laughed.

“So, have any idea of what Tiffany’s gonna bring me?”

They then heard the clicking of heels getting closer.

“I think I have a good idea.”

Tiffany then barged through the door carrying one pair of heels and three red dresses on hangers.

“We can you started on these. But here’s my input! You’ll only need these shoes!” Tiffany dropped the heels on the ground. They were bright red with a 5” stiletto heel on them.

“That’s about what I expected.” Lyndsey said nodding her head.

“I dig the shoes! If I’m going clubbing, it’s a requirement that I have to wear heels.”

This shocked Lyndsey. Anna was wearing Chuck Taylors right now, and had told her that she doesn’t really like wearing heels. Is she starting to rub off on Anna?

“But Tiff, those dresses are, uhhhh, a little much for me.”

“What? These? Come on, you’d look soooo hot! At least try them on.”

“Fine.”

Anna slipped out of her clothes, perfectly casual in front of these two girls she met just a day ago. Putting on the first dress, the neckline went all the way past her naval, and the bottom only went down to just past her ass. It was backless as well.

“Oh my god, you look so hot right now.” Lyndsey said fanning herself.

“I wear this kind of stuff all the time to the club!” Tiffany yelped.

“Yeah, I don’t think so.” Anna said, starting to take it off

“Awwww.” Tiffany pouted handing her the next dress.

The next dress was a ring dress that came down to around the same length. Anna put it on, and was also uninterested based on the amount of skin it showed.

“Too much.” Anna said.

“But it feels so good when a guy or girl holds you.” Tiffany said.

“Next!” Anna said.

The next one was a tube top dress that didn’t even pass Anna’s crotch.

“Is this a joke Tiffany? Did you get the wrong size, you bimbo!”

“Hey! No, I obviously knew your size. How’d I get those other two dresses that fit, huh? NOW who’s the bimbo!”

Lyndsey laughed at fucking Tiffany outsmarting Anna.

“My ass is half exposed and everyone could clearly see what panties I’m wearing in this.” Anna said.

“It’s not supposed to be worn with panties, you dolt. It’s for easy access on the dance floor. The guy you’re dancing with can easily finger you on the dance floor. Talk about fun!”

“Pass.”

“You said you didn’t care, but you care immensely sweetie! Fine! I’ll get a shirt and shorts then, since you don’t like my dress choices.”

Tiffany then stomped out.

“You said she’s your stylist?” Anna said looking at Lyndsey.

“Honestly, I would’ve picked the first dress. I guess Tiffany thought she was shopping for me. She normally doesn’t deal with non-pornstars.”

Tiffany came back with a red croptop and black wetlook shorts.

“There! Hope that’s good enough for you, you prude!” Tiffany sulked.

Anna put them on and hesitated. She definitely looked slutty in this, particularly with the new nails and makeup. But hey, she was going out clubbing. She wanted to look good, and this wasn’t objectionable.

“I’ll take this.”

“Yay! You can have those. Consider it a token of my friendship.” Tiffany said while clapping.

“Really? Well thanks. I might return this though even I’m not feeling it.”

“Anna, with how you look in that, the problem might be finding it after the night’s over.”

“Oh you.” Anna hugged Lyndsey.

Anna and Lyndsey made it back to the penthouse. Anna decided to pack up her new duds since she didn’t want to mess them up before they went out. When they entered the lobby, they noticed no one was working the front desk.

Lyndsey walked up to it and held her arms up.

“Where the fuck is she?”

“Maybe she went to the bathroom.”

Just then, they heard a door open across the lobby. Anna was right; it was the bathroom. But the woman who walked out looked disheveled. Then, a shadow appeared behind her.

“Hey cunts.”

“Willow!” Lyndsey said.

“Gianna, go back and do your job honey. We gotta get ready to go out tonight.”

They both walked over, and even Anna could tell they reeked of sex.

“How long have you been waiting?’ Lyndsey asked.

“Long enough to make this one cum like 3 times.” Willow said pointing at Gianna.

Gianna gingerly sat down and put her work glasses back on., and Willow reached around the desk and grabbed a black duffle bag. As they were walking away, they heard a voice behind them.

“C-call me! We’re supposed to go out again tomorrow!”

“I’ll do more than call, honey. Expect some pics from tonight.” Willow blew back a kiss.

As they got in the elevator, Lyndsey and Willow struck up a conversation.

“Looks like you got her whipped into shape.” Lyndsey said.

“Oh yeah, she’ll be a full-on dyke by Sunday. Between last night and before you showed up, that bitch probably forgot what a penis looked like entirely.” Willow laughed.

Much like with Tiffany earlier, Anna was shocked to hear the things Willow was saying. Could a woman’s sexuality be fully converted? Isn’t that thought politically incorrect? I guess if the woman was bi originally, then maybe not?

“Hey Anna.” Willow said breaking Anna’s thought.

“Oh, hi.” Anna said reluctantly.

“I see you got some new threads. I got mine in here.” Willow held up her duffle bag.

Willow looked closer at Anna.

“New makeup and nails, too? I like it. I prefer black, but red is great too. Love the eye shadow.”

“T-thanks.” Anna admitted to herself that she was a little intimidated by Willow. But, judging by the girl downstairs, a lot of people were.

As they arrived at the top floor, Willow confidently strode out into the living room, duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

“Aight, I’m gonna suit up.” Willow said as she walked toward the bathroom.

Anna put down her shopping bags on the table.

“You can change in my room.” Lyndsey said. “I’ll change out here in case there are peeping toms.”

“Thanks.”

As Anna put on the red crop top that didn’t reach her navel, and the black wetlook shorts that clung to her figure, she felt like she was going through a metamorphosis. Willow used the analogy of “suiting up.” Anna likened it to “slutting up.” Although, to girls like Lyndsey and Willow, they were probably both he same. She got a good look at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

“Well, I told myself I’d give this a chance. Let’s see how this goes.”

With that, Anna slipped on the high heels and made her way out of the room.

Lyndsey and Willow were already there, and they were dressed way more provocatively than Anna. Lyndsey was wearing a white dress not too dissimilar to the first one Anna tried on: plunging neck line, no back, going just past her ass, and platform white heels. Lyndsey looked stunning.

Willow looked like a heavy metal wet dream. She was wearing fishnets across her chest, only covered by a tiny black tank top with a red pentagram on it. The lower half consisted of a barely there mini skirt with more fishnets going up her legs. Her feet were encased in massive black boots with buckles up and down them going all the way up past the knee. Her face was also caked in black: black eye shadow, very thick black eyeliner, black blush, and black lips to top it off. The black of the makeup perfectly contrasted the silver of her piercings.

“Little conservative, Anna. But you still look scrumptious.” Willow said, running her tongue across her lips.

“Alright ladies, let’s rage.” Lyndsey said.

The music hit Anna like a truck. She hadn’t been to a nightclub in years, so she forgot how the music blasted your senses and the bass felt like it was hitting your heart. She stood close to her two friends to avoid being dragged off by the maddening crowd.

“You said you’re not gonna drink, right Anna?” Willow yelled in her ear.

“Yeah, don’t want a repeat of this morning.” Anna yelled.

“But you want a repeat of last night, right?’

“We’ll see.”

Willow slapped her ass. “Yeah, we’ll see.”

Anna turned to Lyndsey. “Is she always like this?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

The girls went out onto the dance floor and started to dance. Lyndsey and Willow were both gradually ramping up their moves, getting more and more suggestive as the song rolled along. They even started feeling each other up, to the glee of the others around them. Anna kept dancing next to them, even though she felt super awkward. Even for having a Tony Award and a Top 10 hit on Billboard, she couldn’t really dance. She just looked like a robot trying to mimic its surroundings.

“Come on A, dance with us!” yelled Lyndsey.

Anna saw what she did. Using her initial not to tip anyone off that it was the Anna Kendrick. With how dark the club was, you’d have to get within fart-smelling distance to see that it was her. And based on how she was dressed, would they even believe it was her and not a slutty lookalike?

“I think I can help out here. A here is too reserved. She needs a little somethin-somethin. Come with me girls.”

They made their way off the dance floor and to a secluded corner. Willow reached into her pocket and pulled out a square of tablets, with one already being opened.

“Willow! What are those?!” yelled Anna.

“Molly. If you don’t know what this is, you’re even more sheltered than I thought.”

“I said I wasn’t going to drink. Why would I substitute that with a drug?!”

“Because molly doesn’t give you a massive hangover in the morning. Come on, you need to loosen up!”

“I hate to agree with Willow, but she’s right.” Lyndsey put her arm around Anna. “You need to let go. You’re safe with us. If any guy comes up to you, Willow can scare them away if you want them. She can be very scary.”

“Boo!” Willow popped her head out from behind her hands.

“You said you wanted to live like us. Well, we don’t do everything sober. We need some help sometimes. You definitely need it right now.”

Anna thought it over. Lyndsey always made such compelling arguments.

“Fine, one pill.” Anna reached out her hand.

“Let’s fucking go! I already popped one before we got here, so I’m set. Lyn?”

“Nah, not for me. I’m gonna go get a drink though. I’ll catch you guys out there!”

Willow shrugged. “Eh, her loss.”

The remaining two girls returned to the dance floor, and Willow started to grind on Anna. Guys would come up to them, but Willow would parry each and every one of them. Lyndsey was right; Willow could just glare at someone and they’d run away. After a little bit, Anna started to feel good. She started grinding into Willow.

“There we go, babe! Work it!” Willow yelled in her ear.

As Willow kept the pressure on, Anna got wetter. She knew this was the drug. But Willow knew exactly when to thrust into her in time with the beat. She knew Willow, and Willow knew Lyndsey. So it was fine. Willow wasn’t a stranger. Speaking of Lyndsey, where’d she go off to? That’s when Anna turned around.

“Willow, where’s Lyndsey?” Anna leaned in close. But Willow misinterpreted and kissed her squarely on the lips. This elicited a roar from the people around them.

“Yeah! You go girls!” One girl yelled.

“Show me some tongue!” A guy shouted.

Anna hadn’t realized that her and Willow’s suggestive grinding had earned them an audience. To be fair, watching two insanely attractive women grinding on each other, punctuated by a kiss would turn anyone on. Willow looked around and saw the crowd.

“Y’all want some tongue?!” Willow shouted out, sticking out her tongue ring for effect.

“Yeah!” they shouted.

“Fuck, that bitch is dirty!” Anna heard one guy shout.

Willow pulled Anna close to leaned in. Anna didn’t push her away. Willow entered her mouth, and Anna felt that tongue piercing. It felt so fucking good! Last night, she had that on her clit and it gave her a mini orgasm. And she only kissed her close mouth. Now, she was getting the full experience, and it was really affecting her.

Anna leaned into Willow, grabbing her waist. She forced her own tongue into Willow’s mouth, and moved one hand from her waist to her ass. Willow responded in kind by groping Anna’s breast.

“You girls rule!” Anna heard one guy shout.

“Best night ever.” Another guy shouted.

“You girls are soo confident.” Anna heard a valley girl say.

They disengaged from one another, and Anna saw a fire in Willow’s eye.

“Encore?!” Willow shouted.

“FUCK YES!!” the crowd shouted.

Willow reached for her tank top and yanked it over her head, and threw it upwards. This left her in just her fishnet top, pierced nipples fully exposed.

“Come on A, show you stuff. How about just a flash?”

“FLASH US!! FLASH US!!” roared the crowd.

This had awoken something in Anna, something she didn’t know she had. An exhibitionist streak. She reached toward her neck line, and pulled it down quick, showing off her bare tits for just a second. It was exhilarating. This was life!

“MORE! MORE! MORE!” the crowd shouted, and a couple guys marched up to them.

“Nah ah. She’s mine, boys.” Willow said wagging her finger holding Anna close. “We’re heading out anyway.”

“Awww” moaned the crowd.

“ROCK ON!!” Willow yelled, and the crowd yelled back, getting back into their own thing.

Willow held onto Anna close as they exited the dance floor. Moving toward the door, Willow threw Anna toward the women’s bathroom door. Anna bounced off the door as Willow followed in hot pursuit. Pushing Anna through the door, Willow hugged her close and began making out with her.

Anna couldn’t control herself anymore. She was all in. The molly was hitting her hard, and Willow’s actions and her tongue were too much right now. She was Willow’s plaything right now. Anna responded in kind by allowing Willow to manipulate her petite body into the handicap stall at the end.

“Take those shorts off and get on the fucking toilet.” Willow said locking the door.

Anna was compelled to follow. She needed this. She needed to feel Willow’s tongue on her clit again. She needed release. Anna unzipped her shorts but didn’t even get the chance to pull them down before Willow yanked them down. Anna stepped out of them, and Willow threw them against the stall door.

“You thought one flick of my tongue on your clit last night was something. Wait till you get the full thing while on molly. This’ll melt your brain.” Willow said knelling down on Anna’s shorts that she pulled back to her.

Anna thought this was all talk. But then she felt it.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD WILLOW!!!” Anna screamed.

“Not so loud you slut!” Willow said. “Don’t want us kicked out of here. All I want to hear are your soft moans and my name. Can you do that baby?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Anna mewled.

“Good. Now sit back and enjoy the ride.”

Willow dove in. This was the most pleasure Anna had ever felt from sex. Even without the molly, it would’ve been the most. She had been eaten out by Lyndsey last night, and that felt amazing. But with Willow, she knew she had a black-belt pussy licker between her legs. All her posturing was certainly well earned. Anna spread her legs; she rested one on the toilet paper rack and held another one up.

“Willow, you’re so fucking good. Oh my god.” Anna moaned and tried to keep herself as quiet as possible.

Willow had snuck her hand underneath her skirt and started playing with herself as well. Eating out Anna Kendrick in a dirty club bathroom had to be her career highlight so far. A career full of bathroom pussy-licking.

After only a few more minutes of Willow’s tongue assault, Anna started to feel her orgasm coming.

“Willow, I’m gonna cum. Get ready! FUCK!” She let out one yelp as she came, trying to be inconspicuous.

Willow got herself up, with a little help from the wall, and leaned down and kissed Anna. Anna savored her own juices off Willow’s lips. Is that what she tasted like? No wonder why Lyndsey and Willow liked it!

“Let’s find Lyndsey and we can keep this party rolling at my place. You owe me, cunt.” Willow whispered in Anna’s ear.

“Okay.”

Willow reached out and grabbed Anna’s throat, which made Anna yelp a little.

“That’s mistress for the rest of the night. You got that?” Willow glared at Anna.

“Yes mistress.” Anna blurted out.

“Good.”

As Willow and Anna exited the stall, the door bathroom door opened.

“Shit!” Anna whispered moving behind Willow. While she wouldn’t be fully obscured, Willow still had 5 inches on her. Anna peeked around and saw a familiar face and a not-so-familiar face.

“Wow, figured you’d go in here. Molly hitting you that hard?” Lyndsey asked.

“I couldn’t help myself. Look at her.”

Anna came from around Willow and saw Lyndsey and a very built guy staring at her. She must’ve looked incredibly horny and exhausted. That’s what she felt like, at least.

“Whoa.” The guy spoke up. “You didn’t tell me you knew Anna Kendrick, Lyn.”

“She’s a good friend. A friend we need to get out of here before anyone sees us. Come on, we’ll go back to my place.”

“I’m coming too.” Willow interjected. “She owes me an orgasm.” Willow started stroking Anna’s hair.

“Fair. Oh, by the way Anna, this is Derek. Derek, you know Willow, and Derek obviously knows who you are.”

“Hey Derek.” Willow said with a flirty tone. “Going to plop your meat in Lyndsey? It’s quite daring to do it in a club bathroom you know.”

“Speak for yourself, punk.” Derek shot back.

“Alright you two. Let’s go.” Lyndsey said.

Derek and Lyndsey helped Anna along back to the car, and back to the penthouse. When they entered the lobby, Gianna was still there. Willow went up to her, and Anna could barely overhear them.

“Don’t worry, there’s more pics to come. Sit tight.” Willow then licked her face.

When they got up to the penthouse, Lyndsey and Derek sat Anna down on the couch and were all over each other. Their clothes flew off and Lyndsey sank down to her knees and fished out his cock. Lyndsey went straight to work sucking him off.

Willow laid down next to Anna, who was finally starting to come back to Earth after her mind-blowing orgasm at the club.

“Hey! Anna! Wakey wakey! You still need to eat me out.”

Anna looked over and saw Willow. She had shed her mini skirt and had her legs spread. She could see her clit piercing gleaming right at her.

“Get to work bitch! I don’t have all night!”

Anna shook her head. “Oh right. I still need to eat you out. I promised.”

As Anna leaned down, her chin was grabbed by Willow. Willow then slapped her in the face.

“Remember. THAT’S! MISTRESS! TO! YOU!” With each word, she laid another light slap to her face.

“Yes mistress, sorry mistress.”

Lyndsey’s mouth left Derek’s cock. “Already got her calling you mistress?”

“Molly and a life-changing orgasm will do that. You should know that little miss not-gonna-break.”

“Yeah fuck off.” Lyndsey resumed sucking Derek’s cock.

In her drug-induced state, Anna wasn’t able to really focus on her pussy licking. She felt like she was better when she was drunk because at least she knew the sensation. She had never done molly, so this was all new.

“You need to work on your technique, sweet innocent girl. A few sessions with me will get you up to shape in no time. Do you wanna learn how to lick pussy from me Anna?”

Anna retracted her mouth. “Yes mistress, teach me how to eat pussy.”

“Now that’s a good girl. Get back to work. And I expect more energy!”

Willow’s command sparked something inside Anna. A second wind of sorts. She increased her tongue flicks, especially along Willow’s clit, targeting her piercing.

“OH FUCK! RIGHT THERE! YES, THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT ANNA! KEEP IT UP ROOKIE!!”

On the opposite side of the room, Derek had thrown Lyndsey on the couch and was preparing to enter her doggy-style.

“Put it in me Derek, you big-dicked stud.” Lyndsey moaned out.

Derek needed no more encouragement as he swiftly entered Lyndsey.

“Oh, fuckkk yes.” Lyndsey whimpered.

After a few minutes of pussy-licking and pussy-pounding, peppered with Lyndsey and Willow’s moans, Lyndsey felt her orgasm coming on.

“YES! YES! DEREK! POUND MY PUSSY! YOUR DICK IS SO BIG! YESSSS!” Lyndsey’s orgasm flowed over her and Derek kept pounding. After Lyndsey came down, she looked around the room and saw Willow coming close to her own climax.

“KEEP LICKING ANNA! I’M GETTING CLOSE! ONCE YOU’RE DONE WITH MY TRAINING SESSION, YOU’RE GONNA BE THE PUSSY QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD! EVERY FEMALE COSTAR WILL WANT YOUR TONGUE ON THEIR CUNT! FUCK! TAKE IT!” Willow then squirted all over Anna’s face, and pulled her up and licked her face clean.

Derek kept jerking his cock as Lyndsey went to get something from her room.

“Hey Derek.” Willow got up and went over to him. “Wanna get some Hollywood pussy? I see Lyndsey didn’t finish you off.” Willow reached down and started stroking his cock.

“If she wants me to.”

“Hey Anna.” Willow said, snapping her fingers in front of Anna’s face. “You want this big-dicked stud to rearrange your guts? When was the last time you had good dick? Even I can admit this guy gives it good.”

“Except you’re stroking too hard, Willow. You should stick to pussy.” Derek said touching Willow’s arm.

“Good thing I mainly do.” Willow said releasing her grip.

Lyndsey returned with a tripod with a camera attached to it.

“You sure she’s ready for that?” Willow said cautiously.

“Look at her. She’s up for anything. Come on Anna, I’ll make a video for us to enjoy later.” Lyndsey said, pulling Anna up.

“I’m so fucking horny.” Anna slurred. She reached out to kiss Lyndsey, who reciprocated.

“This is Derek. He’s a pornstar who I’ve worked with a ton, including tonight.” She smiled. “He can really make you feel stuff you normally don’t feel with guys.”

Anna looked at Derek and giggled. “I love his body. His tattoos are sexy.”

Derek sported multiple tattoos canvased across his body. He had a pec tattoo and both arms had designs going down them.

“Yeah they are. You wanna meet him?” Lyndsey said helping Anna up.

“I wanna meet his cock.” Anna slurred. “It’s so big. How’d you get that in you?”

“Repeat usage.” Lyndsey laughed. Derek and Willow joined in.

Derek was very cautious, letting Anna take the lead.

“Hi there Mr. Cock. Wanna meet Mrs. Cunt?” Anna said reaching out to grab Derek’s large member.

“Bro, she’s so fucking gone.” Willow was laughing her ass off.

“Anna, do you mind if I record this? I think it’d be really hot.” Lyndsey said. Anna noticed the red dot above the camera, indicating that she had started filming.

Anna winked at the camera. “Hell yeah! I wanna be able to study my form so I can be like you sluts. If I get enough practice, I’ll catch up in no time.”

Lyndsey laughed. “Alright. Derek, give it to her!”

Derek sat down in the chair, leading Anna along. “Here, you can ride me. Go at your pace.”

“Yes sir! I’ll make sure to fasten my seat belt!” Anna wobbled into his lap and sat down on his cock.

“OH YEAH, IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I’VE HAD A GOOD COCK!” Anna yelled out.

After a minute of Anna rocking herself up and down on Derek’s dick, Lyndsey put on her metaphorical director’s cap.

“Hey Anna, give me some dirty talk. For the camera.”

Anna’s blue eyes stared right down the lens.

“Oh, like this Lyn? This cock is filling me up so good. My slutty pussy needs this big dick. I wanna fuck more studs and eat tasty pussy. With your porn connections, I have as much access to cock and cunt as I want. I knew this was a good idea. Keep fucking me what’s-your-name.”

Lyndsey stood behind the camera, frankly shocked and awed with the filth coming out her mouth. Derek wasn’t even offended Anna didn’t know his name. He was fucking Anna Kendrick: who cares. Willow just sat off to the side smirking and touching herself.

“Lyn, I want to be in an OnlyFans video with you.” Anna said. This jerked Lyndsey’s head up from the camera.

“I don’t want my face to be shown, but I want you to fuck me with a strap-on. I could wear a mask or something. I want to see what it’s like being a girl in a porno video. I’ll do it for free. Hell, I can pay you. I have tons of Hollywood money. All that stuff you told me today is making sense now. Seeing you strut your stuff on the beach, the clothes shopping, the club, the drugs, the fucking, ALL OF IT. FUCK! KEEP GOING, GUY! I WANNA BE THE CHANGE! I WANT TO BE A HOLLYWOOD PORNSTAR! I’LL MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE, LYN! FUCK YESSSSSS! I’M CUMMING MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!!!!” Anna continued to spasm on Derek’s cock, and as her pussy squeezed his cock, Derek felt his cock throb.

“Oh my god, this is so hot. I can’t hold it anymore. Kneel down, Anna.”

“YES! GIVE ME YOUR CUM, STUD!” Anna knelt down and stuck her tongue out.

“FUCK!” Derek’s cock erupted and sprayed a load all over Anna’s face. Some got in her hair, and some dripped off her chin onto her tits. Anna picked some up, put it in her mouth, and gulped it down.

“Yum!” Anna exclaimed, opening up her mouth and sticking out her tongue, totally free of any semen.

“Holy fucking shit.” Lyndsey was absolutely dumbstruck. She knelt down next to Anna.

“Want some?” Anna asked, with genuine inflection in her question and a wide smile on her face.

Lyndsey scooped some off her cheek and swallowed it.

“Come on, let’s get you to bed. Willow, you fine chilling out here?” Lyndsey said picking up Anna.

“You know it.” Willow responded nonchalantly as she laid down on the sex-stained couch.

“What about me?” asked Derek.

“Your part here is done. Call an uber.” Lyndsey scoffed dismissively carrying Anna to her bedroom.

“Pornstars. They’re all the same.” He said picking up his clothes.

Anna woke up the next morning, but unlike the previous night, she felt energized. She remembered everything from the past night. Every little detail. And even though she was under the influence of drugs, she knew she meant it. She found her purse in the living room, and for the first time in two days, checked her phone. At the top, there was a message from someone she knew.

“Hey Anna, no one’s heard from you in two days. Are you okay? Check in please. I hope nothing bad’s happened to you.”

Anna smirked as she hit the call button.

“Anna! I’ve been worried sick! Are you okay?” The voice on the other line said.

“I’m fine. I met some new friends, and we’ve been really busy the past couple of days. I can introduce them to you if you want.”

“If there’s people who can keep Anna Kendrick isolated from the rest of the world for two whole days, I definitely want to meet them. I won’t be in town for another week though. We can meet as soon as I land though.”

“Awesome! Text me when you’re here!”

“Okay, see ya then.”

“See you in a couple of days, Aubrey.”

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

dayandnightman

Re: Anna Kendrick's OnlyFans Adventure
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 08:06:57 PM »
What an insane two days for Anna Kendrick. She had met a group of OnlyFans girls, parties with them multiple nights in a row, each ending in a complete fuckfest. While she had been under the influence of alcohol and then drugs for each of them, Anna felt that she had the time of her life. She needed those substances to get her outside her limiting box. Now, she felt like a changed woman.

Anna’s new friends had added her to their group chat: their very nasty group chat. To be fair, what else did Anna expect? It was full of raunchy pictures from their nights out. Scrolling back, Anna first found the nights that she was involved in, including the 2 videos that’d taken. Even further back, she found various photos and videos of their nights off, starting backwards chronologically from massive orgies to sexy dancing in clubs. Frequently, there’d be nights where two groups of them would be trying to outdo the other: Lyndsey and Tiffany in one and Willow and Emily in another.

Now that Anna was in the chat, she felt comfortable enough saying that she was going on a 1 week wellness retreat to her lake house. Just to clear her mind and be alone to sort out her thoughts of the last couple days. They were incredibly understanding, with the possible exception of Tiffany who kept badgering her trying to go. But the rest settled her down, saying they’ll likely see her next week.

Trying to keep her naughtiness streak going, she asked the group for links to “keep her busy.” Of course, they all took this the way Anna had intended. Willow and Tiffany sent a free link to their OnlyFans and Lyndsey sent her entire porn portfolio without a paywall. These alone would probably keep any porn enjoy busy for years to come, but those were not the only options Anna had.

Emily sent a link to something called “Twitch.” Anna faintly thought she had heard of Twitch before, so she looked it up. She was right: it was a video game streaming site. But why would Emily send her a link to that? There was something past the forward slash. “YellowZebra.” So Anna checked the link and it took her to the Twitch website and a picture of Emily. She was wearing a very revealing cosplay outfit, and it said that she was offline. Guess Anna would have to check back later.

Anna had also received a direct message from Lyndsey.

Lyndsey: Hey, b4 u go, swing by my place. I have a “care package” to give you for your lake retreat. I’ll meet you downstairs to hand it off.

Anna: Sweet! I’ll pop by before I leave

As promised, Anna drove to Lyndsey’s place, who was waiting out front with a duffle bag.

“Hey girl, you want the stuff?” Lyndsey whispered in.

“Haha, very funny. You wouldn’t sell me drugs would you?”

Lyndsey kept a straight face. “Who says I don’t?”

Anna laughed nervously. “You become more of mystery every time I talk to you.”

“Good. Also, remember what we talked about. Give it some thought.”

“I will. See you next week!” Anna drove away.

“I’ll miss you!” Lyndsey shouted toward her.

As Anna settled in to her home for the next week, she unzipped the bag Lyndsey gave her. Anna initially gasped looking at it, but then remembered who gave it to her. This looked like a gag gift for a bachelorette party, in fact, a gag gift Anna might have given before in her life. The bag held inside: a bright pink vibrator, a silver plug with lube tied to it by a string, a pair of nipple clamps connected by a string, a black blindfold that said “SLAVE” on it, and, weirdly enough, a pair of high quality headphones.

“Wait, I know what the headphones are for.” Anna said out loud.

Anna went to her bed and laid down, looking at the instruments Lyndsey picked out for her. Anna knew she needed this week to clear her mind, but all that was there were thoughts about porn. Anna started to feel really horny, and got up again.

“Fuck, I’m so horny. Maybe Lyndsey was right. I need to get off.” Anna said out loud again.

Anna stripped naked and started fiddling with the equipment. Anna put the headphones and connected it to the Bluetooth on her phone. Then, she slipped the blindfold on and rested it on her forehead. The next steps required more courage and garnered more hesitation. She picked up the nipples clamps, and slowly attached them. Each attachment, Anna hissed in pain. She then wondered if these felt as good as people say, as she tugged at the chain.

“FUCK YES! YES THEY DO!” Anna screamed.

Anna then precariously laid back down on the bed, with the vibrator in hand and the buttplug on her nightstand. Anna loaded up one of Lyndsey’s videos and started casting to her bedroom TV. As she watched Lyndsey get absolutely ravaged, Anna kept slamming the vibrator into herself. Anna kept imagining herself as Lyndsey getting fucked on the screen. Sometimes by one guy, often times multiple. When a guy started entering her ass, Anna paused the video and leaned toward her nightstand, with her vibrator firmly inserted in her pussy..

“I NEED THIS.” Anna moaned out.

Anna grabbed the buttplug and lubed it up. She shoved it in and immediately felt full. Anna started manipulating the vibrator again, and tugged on her nipple chain.

“FUCK YES! SO GOOD! FUCK ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR PORNO SLUTS!” Anna screamed out as she came alongside Lyndsey in the video.

Anna lay there exhausted, but she wanted to go again.

For the next week, Anna sat in her room watching her friends’ porn. For Willow, it mostly her dominating other pornstars. Anna knew from first-hand experience how rough Willow could get, and judging by how some of the scenes turned out, the other pornstars had it worse than her. Anna couldn’t imagine her tits getting whipped red with welts, or having candle wax poured onto her back. But Willow and the other actresses looked more than comfortable doing it. There were even some where Willow was the party in bondage, with huge men taking turns abusing her. In the heat of the moment, Anna would tug down her blindfold to really capture the experience, and tugged at her nipple chains harder than usual. She even slapped herself in the face a few times.

At night, she would fire up Emily’s Twitch channel on her laptop. While it wasn’t anywhere near as hardcore as Willow’s, she still felt horny watching it. Maybe it was because of all the horndogs in real time talking about how sexy she was in chat. And Emily’s look didn’t assuage Anna’s horniness. Her pink headphones and low-cut pink tank top combined with her half-Asian looks made her the perfect hot girl for gamers. She was sort of playing video games, but most of her attention was on the chat complimenting her looks.

Anna even created a Twitch account and named it BecaMitchell1. Who’d actually believe the real Beca Mitchell was in chat right now? Emily specifically called her out in chat, knowing it was probably Anna using the link she sent, saying how much she loves Pitch Perfect, and how hot she finds Anna Kendrick. She went further and started talking about the things she’d want to do sexually to her. That, combined with everyone in the chat agreeing and saying what they’d do to her as well, caused Anna to squirt all over her laptop. Anna felt embarrassed that she had to clean her juices off her screen, but also extremely aroused because of how many men want to have sex with her.

But she always returned to Lyndsey. Compared to Willow’s grungy aesthetic in the sex dungeons and Emily’s twitch streams, Lyndsey’s films caught Anna’s eye the most. As a trained actress and aspiring director, Anna felt more at home watching these. Her films had high production quality, okay enough acting for porn, and actually felt like a movie she would watch if she wanted to indulge in an artsy flick. The raunchiest artsy movie she’d ever seen, but it still felt like it was artistic expression. It was still porn, with all the fucking and dirty talking you’d find on the Hub, but it meant more, at least to Anna.

She only left her bedroom briefly to eat or drink water. Every other day, she walked around the lake a little. But she always felt horny and ran back to her bedroom. She didn’t even shower. She loved her own horny stench so much, but 3 days in, she decided to shower because she was so sweaty. She showered again before she left to at least somewhat clear herself of her juices. As Anna packed up her suitcase, making sure not to forget Lyndsey’s gifts to her, there was a sense of purpose.

She had a friend to meet today.

After Anna dropped her luggage off at her place, Anna drove herself to a place she had been plenty of times in her life: Aubrey Plaza’s apartment. But the Anna going over there now was a different Anna than before. This one was more confident, more open, more free. As she reached her buzzer, she felt no hesitation, and buzzed up.

“Yeah?” The voice on the other line said.

“AK47 in the house!” Anna said.

“Come on up.”

Anna made her way up, and she found herself at Aubrey’s slightly ajar door. Anna had a slight moment of hesitation, but it quickly went away after Aubrey opened the door.

“Anna! Oh my god!” Aubrey said hugging her, out of character for her since she was normally so stoic and sarcastic.

“What is this? Who are you and what did you do with Aubrey?” Anna laughed.

“Anna, people have been worried sick about you. Your agent, the movie producers, they’ve all been calling me since they know we talk all the time.”

“Come on, it’s just been a week. I called them after I saw your message. I know I was AWOL for 2 days, but come on. Two days?! Can’t I just do my own thing for a couple of days?”

“Anna, people have expectations of you. You’re a Hollywood celebrity. People always want to know ‘what you’re doing.’ Most of all your so-called “business associates.”

“I just wish I could be my own woman.”

“That’s the price you pay in Hollywood, I guess.”

Anna had to hold back a grin. Aubrey put her arm around her.

“I know those bigwigs pissed you off, but what about the people closest to you? Like a certain someone.”

“Yeah yeah, I should’ve called my parents first, you’re right.”

“Anna.”

“Okay, okay. Jeez, stop being so serious. It’s weird.”

“Fine, you’re here and that’s what matters.”

Anna and Aubrey sat down on the couch.

“Well.” Anna said. “You said you wanted to meet them.”

“Who?” Aubrey said with a straight face.

“The girls who’ve stolen me away from you.” Anna said with a sarcastic inflection.

“Hey, hey. You’re putting words in my mouth. I just said that I was curious about them.”

“Nope! You said, on the phone, that ‘I definitely want to meet the people who can keep Anna Kendrick AWOL for two days.’ Aubrey Plaza.”

“Did I really say that?” Aubrey said question herself.

“Yes sir! And today’s your lucky day.” Anna said lightly punching Aubrey’s arm.

“How so? Cuz Anna’s alive and not dead in a ditch?”

“Back to the old you! That’s what I wanna hear! My new friends have added me to a text chain and they’re hanging out right now. I say I introduce my best friend to my new friends!”

“But Anna, I kinda wanted this to be our time.” Aubrey looked somewhat sad.

“Aubrey, come on. We’ll have plenty more time to spend together. But there’s a new car smell to my friendship with these girls. You’re the one I always go back to, but they’re the hot new item right now. Come on, pleeeeeeeeeease.”

“Okay fine.” Aubrey said finally giving in. “We can go for a little bit, but I want you to myself for the rest of the time we’re back in town.”

“Deal!” Anna shook Aubrey’s hand. Anna then started marching toward the door.

“Where’re you going?” Aubrey asked.

“Well come on. We’re going over to Lyndsey’s place.” Anna opened the door.

“Right now?”

“Yes! Come on! Hop to it, Ms. Plaza!”

“Okay fine, god. Man, you’re much more energetic then you normally are. What the fuck happened to you?” Aubrey asked looking Anna in the eyes.

“I had a couple life changing experiences.” Anna said as they left to go to Anna’s car.

The ride over to Lyndsey’s place didn’t have much chit-chat. It was mostly Anna and Aubrey thinking to themselves.

“Wow, I didn’t realize until Aubrey said it how differently I was acting. There were some points there where I was acting like Tiffany. Oh god no. Please god I hope her speech and mannerisms aren’t rubbing off on me. I don’t want to start saying yeppers and totes. But it feels good. It feels refreshing to be so upbeat. Well after tonight, I’ll definitely be beat.” Anna grinned at that last thought.

Aubrey was looking out the car window.

“This Anna seems different. I can’t quite place my finger on it, but something happened during those two days. I mean, it’s great she’s in high spirits again. She hasn’t been like this for a while. Those friends must’ve worked wonders on her. I wonder what they’re like. Guess I’ll find out soon.”

As they pulled up to the building, Aubrey marveled at how nice it was.

“What does your friend Lyndsey do again?” Aubrey asked getting out of the car.

“She’s a model and sometimes acts. Although I don’t know how good her acting skills are.” Anna said, handing her keys to the valet.

“Have I heard of her?”

“I don’t think so, but maybe. Guess you’ll have to meet her to find out.”

As they entered the rotunda, Anna noticed a new front desk worker. Gianna had been replaced by a young man in a suit. A nice-looking young man at that. Anna walked on over.

“Yeah I’m here to see Lyndsey, penthouse.”

The man looked her over, seemingly trying to remember a pitch that he was given.

“Can you just buzz us up now? Thanks.” Anna said matter-of-factly.

The man reached for his phone and dialed a number.

“Hi Lyndsey, you have two guests.”

“Okay.” He put the phone down. “Go on up.”

“Thanks bud.”

As Anna and Aubrey moved toward the elevator, the man remembered what his bosses told him.

“Beware of Lyndsey’s guests.”

As Anna and Aubrey exited the elevator and entered Lyndsey’s penthouse, they were greeted with multiple voices.

“Anna!” they all shouted, like she was Norm from Cheers.

Tiffany jogged over and hugged her tight.

“Okay Tiffany. Remember, bear hugs aren’t the only type of hugs. ”

“Oh, sorry. Hey! I’m not a bear!”

“You sure?” piped Willow. “You’ve had some hair growing on your pits lately.”

“WHAAAAAAAT??!!” Tiffany screamed.

“Jesus, Tiffany. You wax all the time. Hair couldn’t grow on you even if it was glued on.” Emily said.

“Anyways. Girls, this is Aubrey. Aubrey, introduce yourself nicely.” Anna said, handing the floor to Aubrey.

“Uh, hey. I don’t really know what I’ve walked into here, but Anna has been begging me to me you, so here I am.”

“Holy shit, she’s just like she is on TV.” Emily said.

“Well let me introduce everyone.” Anna said, first pointing to the giddy blonde across the room.

“This is Tiffany. She’s, uhhhh, an excitable one to say the least. A real energizer bunny.”

“OMG! HI AUBREY! I LOVED WHITE LOTUS! I LOVED PARKS AND REC TOO! OMG! OMG!” Tiffany was jumping up and down, her boobs threatening to leave her small pink top.

“Is there a way to unplug its battery? It’s getting on my nerves.” Aubrey said looking at Anna.

“There is. You just have to play with it.” Anna said, Aubrey giving her an eyebrow raise.

“Anyway, this is Emily. I just learned that she’s a Twitch streamer. Isn’t that right?”

“Yep. I get to play video games for a living. Pretty sweet life, even if I have to put up with trolls.”

“I don’t really know what any of that means.” Aubrey said flatly.

“That’s probably for the best.” Emily responded.

Anna then led Aubrey to the couch, which comprised a familiar goth figure and another one Anna didn’t immediately recognize.

“And this is Willow”

“Yo!”

“And…… I don’t think we’ve met.”

“Oh, you’ve met before.” Willow interrupted.

“Gianna. I used to work the front desk here.”

Anna couldn’t believe it. Before, Gianna looked like a normal, pretty, brunette, early 20-something girl. Now, it’s like she got hit by a lesbian ray. Her long brown hair had been shaved off on one side, leaving an undercut. On the other side, there was voluminous green hair slightly covering her eye and going down past her ear. Her business-casual outfit was gone as replaced with a denim jacket and ripped jeans, her feet clothed in Birkenstocks. Anna also noticed a silver nose ring and a naval piercing slightly covered by her band t shirt. There was only word/name to describe what might have happened to Gianna this week: Willow.

“Oh my god. I didn’t even recognize you.”

“That’s the point. Gianna got a whole week’s worth of Willow. We started with the hair and the fashion, and then moved on to the piercings and tattoos. Darling, show Anna your new ink.”

Gianna stood up and shed her denim jacket and turned around. Her band t-shirt was off-shoulder, giving Anna a perfect view of the rose tattoo on the back of her shoulder. She could also see the tip of another one going down her back, but only the top. Anna almost finished looking before she looked further down and saw the tramp stamp on the small of her back. Willow had really done a number on her.

“Obviously, she couldn’t work the front desk of this high-end establishment anymore with her new look. So, she’s staying at my place until she gets back on her feet.”

“Oh. So what are you planning on doing now Gianna?” Anna asked inquisitively.

“I think you know what she’ll be do-“ Willow started.

“Hello ladies.”

Anna and Aubrey turned around and saw a figure in a black robe coming out from the bedroom. Anna’s heart swooned for a second seeing her for the first time in a week. She’d resorted to the films for the past week, but seeing her in the flesh now was so powerful.

“I assume you must be Lyndsey. I really like your pad here.” Aubrey spoke up.

“Hi Aubrey. Thank you, I like it too. I’m really sorry to do this to you, but I need to speak with Anna for a bit in my room. Don’t worry, she’ll come back out in one piece.”

Aubrey looked over and saw the end of Anna taking a big breath. She wondered what that was about.

“Don’t worry, Aubrey,” Anna said. “I’ll be back out in a bit. This’ll be quick.”

As Anna walked with Lyndsey into her room, Willow decided to break the ice.

“C’mon, sit down. You’re welcome here.” She said patting the couch.

Aubrey decided to sit down next to Willow. Of all the people here, she found Willow to be the most interesting, both personality wise and appearance wise.

“I really like your style.” Aubrey said trying to strike up a conversation.

“Thank you! Yeah, I love punk rock, so I wanted to be a punk rocker myself.”

“It really makes you stick out. You’ve got to have a lot of confidence to look like that.”

“Oh stop, you’re making me blush.”

Aubrey was starting to warm up to Willow.

“Anywho, I don’t wanna bother you about your Hollywood stuff cuz I don’t want to come across as a fangirl, unlike some people here.” She looked right at Tiffany.

“Hey!”

“But Aubrey, I love your whole personality, at least when you’re on TV. You just seem so authentic. You don’t care what people say and it shows. I try to live like that myself.”

“Thanks. Yeah, that’s what I do. If anyone wants to be judgy, fuck em.”

“Amen girl!” Willow and Aubrey high fived.

As the sound of their high five dissipated, the door to Lyndsey’s bedroom opened. Aubrey could not comprehend what she was witnessing walking out of there. There was Lyndsey, the other girl she hadn’t really interacted with, in a tried and true dominatrix outfit: cup corset showing off her bare breasts, latex gloves carrying a black duffle bag, above-the-knee latex boots with an impossible heel on them. But the real shock was what her other hand was holding on to.

In her other hand was a leash leading to a collar around the neck of her best friend. Anna Kendrick was stark naked, with only a collar and some leather contraption Aubrey couldn’t really see that was keeping her arms behind her torso. As Lyndsey led Anna out into the living room by her leash, Aubrey stood up and looked at everyone.

“Okay, WHAT THE FUCK is going on here?! Anna, what the hell did you bring me to?! Who are you girls?!”

“We’re OnlyFans girls, and Anna is gonna be in one of our videos.” Willow said.

“You’re what?! The girls you’ve been hanging out with are pornstars?!”

“Hey! I prefer the term “adult entertainer!” Tiffany said trying to defend herself.

“Shut up, you stupid fucking bimbo!” Aubrey yelled.

“You tell her!” Willow chimed in.

“And you’re probably some alt girl bitch who does a bunch of freaky shit!” Aubrey said directing her venom toward Willow.

“Ooooo, people don’t normally go after you Willow.” Emily said taunting her girlfriend, who was sitting there nodding her head along.

“You’re an e-thot parading herself around to horny dudes playing games in their basement!” Aubrey shouted toward Emily.

“And you!” Aubrey yelled and pointed at Lyndsey. “You’ve done something to my friend, and I want to know what it is!”

“Ask her yourself. Anna has really thought through this.” Lyndsey said stroking Anna’s hair.

“Anna, why are you doing this? Come on, we’re leaving.” Aubrey said turning around.

“I don’t want to leave, Aubrey.” Anna whimpered.

This caused Aubrey to turn around.

“What?”

“Those two nights I spent with them, plus the week alone at my lake house made me rethink what I want to be. You noticed it yourself. I’ve changed, and it’s because of these girls that I did. I’ve changed for the better. I want to live my life on my terms; to have fun. And I learned that being an absolute slut is really really fun. Partying with girls, fucking hot guys, this is what I want right now. I’ve already reached my pinnacle in Hollywood. This is my grand exit, and I’m going out with a bang. Literally. Hehe.”

Aubrey couldn’t believe what she was hearing from her best friend.

“Anna, you’re just going through a tough time right now. You don’t need to throw everything away. Imagine what everyone will say about you. Our friends, your family, good lord, the media. Have you thought this through?”

“I haven’t stopped thinking about this since I called you. The morning I called you, I had woken up from a molly-induced fuck fest with Lyndsey, Willow, and some guy. The night before, the five of us had a drunken game of truth or dare that turned into an orgy. This is the kind of fun I want. I don’t care anymore what the world thinks of me. This is my future.”

Aubrey just stood there, at a loss for words. Anna asked Lyndsey to lead her towards Aubrey.

“I want you to watch this. I want you to watch how fulfilling this is for me. How this makes me happier than anything in my life recently. I haven’t been this happy in over a decade. I’m not going to show my face. Lyndsey has a mask for me to wear for this video. I want to remain anonymous for this one video just to see if what I’ve been feeling is right. No one will know it’s me.”

Aubrey finally decided to speak up. “Anna, I just think this is a huge mistake. You barely know these girls. They might be leading you down a dark path you can’t recover from. Once you release a porn video, it’s over. You’re a pornstar. To everyone, not just in Hollywood. People won’t treat you the same.”

“I don’t want to continue being treated as I am! I want this, Aubrey! Either you stay with me for this, or we’re through!”

This shocked everyone in the room. Aubrey took a few moments to compose herself.

“Okay Anna. You’re my best friend. I’ll stay for this one. Besides, it’s not like it’s the first time I’ve seen you get fucked. This is a trial run. You’re right, this is anonymous. No one here will leak this. Right?” Aubrey looked around the room.

“Our lips and phones are sealed.” Willow said showcasing both her lips and phone.

“Alright, let’s get started.” Lyndsey said dropping her duffle bag on the table.

The girls moved around the room like trained professionals. They maneuvered around the room setting up one hard camera which Tiffany was operating, and a portable camera held by Emily. They made sure the room was adequately lit, and the stage, which was just the clear empty middle of the room, was perfectly set up. Aubrey had noticed that Gianna, the lesbian-looking girl, had up and left. She’d wondered where she had gone to. This left her sitting on the couch with Willow. Willow decided to finally break the silence with Aubrey.

“Look I know this is hard. Your friend put you in a tough position. But she said it herself. This is what she wants. You’re a good friend for agreeing to stand by her.” Willow said softly.

“I still think this is a mistake.” Aubrey said straightforwardly.

“I’m just guessing here, but I’m sure you would know this better than anyone here, except Anna. I bet Hollywood bigshots have tons of kinky movies out there where their image is obscured. I’ve heard the stories out of there. They all seem like massive freaks. Don’t get started on the stories that have actually come out.”

“Yeah I guess. It’s just weird that I’m going to be an observer for something as professional as this. I mean, I’ve been to my share of parties that have turned into sex, but none as brazen as this. Christ, what am I saying?” Aubrey starting catching herself at the end, remembering she was in front of strangers.

“It’s okay, it’s a safe space here. Look, I think you need something to loosen you up. I was gonna partake myself, and since I’m not ‘working’, it’s not unprofessional!”

“Are you serious? You really think I’m going to trust you?” Aubrey said, which made sense considering her circumstances.

“Girl, I was just gonna smoke some weed. Jesus, it’s not like I’m gonna drug you or anything. If I were like that, I should be a Hollywood producer. Oh wait, I have a pussy.”

Aubrey laughed hard. “Okay that’s a good one. Fine, you’re right. I’ll have some weed. If I stay sober, I’ll be so nervous watching Anna the whole time.”

“That’s the spirit! I’ll be right back.”

Aubrey then turned her attention to Lyndsey and Anna. While Anna wasn’t doing much except kneeling on the ground, Lyndsey was busy setting both herself and Anna up. She had slipped a harness and a strap on to her waist, and had attached a set of nipple clamps to Anna’s perky tits. When they were attached, Anna didn’t even flinch, which shocked Aubrey. Aubrey didn’t hear what Lyndsey whispered to Anna.”

“I see you practiced with these. Good slut.”

The only other accessory left was the mask Lyndsey was holding in her hand. Lyndsey turned Anna around to see Aubrey.

“Are you still sure about through with this?” Aubrey asked.

“Yes. I’ll see you on the other side muffin.” Anna said, with the hint of tears coming from her eyes.

At that point, Lyndsey put the mask on Anna’s head. She pulled her hair into it so none of it would be seen. It covered her entire face except her eyes and nostrils. It also had a zipper across her mouth for purposes everyone in the room knew, even Aubrey.

Willow had returned with a bag of weed and a large bong. She plopped herself down next to Aubrey and started loading it up.

“You ready to see your friend like you’ve never seen her before?” Willow said to Aubrey.

“God, I hope you know what you’re doing, Anna.”

Film 0: Veteran and Rookie Double Team Mystery Woman

As the film begins, it shows a dominatrix dressed in black wearing a black strapon and a naked masked woman kneeling beside here. The surroundings looked like a nice living room with a beautiful skyline view of Los Angeles.

“Hello everyone, I’m Lyndsey Starr. But I’m sure you knew that. I have a very special presentation fot you all today. What I have before me today is a slave unlike any I’ve had before. She wants to keep her identity a secret, but let me tell you all, it’s a juicy secret indeed.”

The camera zooms in on the masked woman, wearing nipple clamps connected by a chain and her arms tied behind her back in arm binders.

“What we can see of this slave is a perky, petite body that is tougher than it lets on. You might think this girl is a lightweight, and while she is light, this one can take major punishment. That body just does not quit. She’s very excited too, since it’ll be her first time on camera. She’s shy though, so you won’t get any more than her moans of pleasure.”

The camera cuts back to Lyndsey.

“This body is so good that I would be selfish to keep her all to myself. So, for this film, we have a newcomer to the world of porn and domination. Let me introduce: Gigi Greengrass!

Coming out of a door on the other side of the room was a very butch woman. Not butch as in super masculine, but one who looked like she’d eaten a ton of pussy in her life. She was wearing a similar outfit to Lyndsey, but in a dark green to match her name. To go along with that, she had punk-style green hair shaved to an undercut on one side, with the other going down past the ear. She also sported a nose ring and a naval piercing. She was also wearing a strapon, albeit flesh colored.

As Gianna walked over, Willow fist pumped. Aubrey was busy taking her first bong hit of the night. She’ll need it if she wanted to sit through this.

As Gigi made her way over, Lyndsey hugged her, their strapons colliding with one another.

“So Gigi, ready to DP this slut?”

“You know I am. But you’re the boss. You start on her mouth while I go lube up.”

Lyndsey leaned and unzipped the slave’s mouth, the camera keeping her face fully concealed. Without hesitation, she positioned the strapon and entered her mouth.

As Anna started sucking on Lyndsey’s fake cock, she was feeling exhilarated. She had been hard on Aubrey, but she had needed to be. She was so happy she decided to stay and watch. She wanted her best friend to watch her be the happiest she’d been. Speaking of which, she smelled weed coming from the couch. It was more potent since her sight was currently limited. She assumed it was Willow since Tiffany and Emily were on camera duty, but what if Aubrey was also smoking? FUCK! That was getting her hotter. She decided to suck faster.

On the couch, Willow was sitting there and hitting the bong. Gianna had come over the table to pick up the lube from off screen. When Willow was ready to exhale, she blew the smoke in Gianna’s face. Then leaned up and kissed her on the lips forcefully. As Gianna walked away, Willow slapped her ass.

Aubrey, on the other hand, was starting to sink into her own world, getting higher by the second. She looked up and saw Gianna walking away. They made eye contact and Gianna flashed her a wink. This caused Aubrey to realize she was getting horny. She had forgotten in all the fracas that weed made her feel hot, and with two dominatrix women, two hot camera women, a hot punk rocker right next to her, and her best friend naked and restrained sucking on a fake cock: this was all getting to be a lot for Aubrey. Things were about to get more interesting once Willow saw how horny Aubrey was beginning to look.

Gigi made her way back on camera, stroking her now glistening strapon. Positioning herself behind the masked woman, she looked at Lyndsey. Lyndsey then stood the masked woman up, but bent her over 90 degrees to keep sucking her cock.

“Get in there, rookie.” Lyndsey ordered.

Gigi swiftly entered the masked woman, who emitted a slight yelp with how slick and fast it was. Lyndsey shushed her.

“You wanted to remain anonymous. No moaning from you, young lady. Keep sucking my big fake cock.”

The masked woman returned to sucking cock and started to jerk backwards toward Gigi.

On the couch, Willow had moved closer to Aubrey, who after taking another bong hit, was transfixed by the scene in front of her. Willow crept right up to her ear.

“Does seeing your friend get fucked in front of you turn you on? It’s turning me on right now. My pet Gigi is doing a good job fucking your bestie. Look how she’s rocking back into her. She wants this. Now do you see why it’s so fun to be bad?”

Willow had wrapped her arm around Aubrey as she was saying this. After the last line, she lightly nibbled on Aubrey earlobe. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Aubrey turned toward Willow and leaned in. Both women were so turned on that they were tongue wrestling. The rest of the performers sans Anna saw this and were pleased at how this event turned out. Lyndsey especially smiled. She knew replacing Willow with Emily on portable camera duty was a good move. That girl was so good at corrupting innocents.

After a few more minutes of fucking, Lyndsey started to slow down. This caused Gigi to do the same, as she was following the leader. Lyndsey looked into her eyes.

“I think it’s time we step this up.” Lyndsey said.

“I agree.” Gigi responded.

Lyndsey removed her cock from the masked woman’s mouth, who let out a little whimper.

“Don’t worry, slut.” Gigi said slapping her ass. “You’ll get your toy back soon. And another one at that.”

Lyndsey had reached into her bag and pulled out a pink buttplug. She waved it in front of the masked woman’s face.

“I think you need a little more. Regular DP isn’t enough for you anymore.”

Lyndsey tossed the buttplug to Gigi, who started lubing it up.

“Knowing you, you’d probably take it up your ass raw. But I’ll be nice.” Gigi mocked.

Willow and Aubrey disengaged from their make out session.

“Hey Aubrey. Check out what’s gonna happen to Anna. You wanna see her completely filled, don’t cha?”

“Fuck yeah I do.” Aubrey said, her horniness now completely driving her as she turned to look at the threesome.

As Gigi inserted the buttplug slowly, the slave groaned out. Gigi was still fucking her, even if Lyndsey had disengaged. For her first time, her multi-tasking was very impressive. Once it was fully in, Gigi slapped her ass again, eliciting another groan.

“Quiet slave! Fine, I’ll let you suck my cock again. But no more moaning!”

The masked woman nodded her head and resumed sucking.

When Anna moaned out, Aubrey also let a moan out.

“Psst! Hey! Quiet on the set!” scolded Tiffany.

“Yeah, you heard the cinematographer.’ Willow whispered in Aubrey ear, getting another nibble in that caused Aubrey to squirm. “Here, I have something that’ll keep your mouth shut.”

Willow handed Aubrey the bong to take another hit, which she gladly did. She wanted to get more horny at this point. While she was busy, Willow fidgeted and removed her panties that she had on under her black denim skirt. After Aubrey had fully exhaled and sat the bong back on the table, Willow shoved her panties in Aubrey’s mouth.

“This is what you get for almost ruining the scene, bitch. Now enjoy my wet ass pussy. Take your shirt and bra off too while you’re at it. I wanna make you feel good.”

“Mmmph.” Aubrey responded while quickly pulling her shirt over her head. Willow unlatched her bra and it fell into Aubrey’s lap. The rest of the team sans Anna looked over to get a sight of Aubrey’s bare titties. Aubrey was none the wiser, in her own little world getting her nipple sucked on by Willow.

The masked woman started involuntarily groaning more and more because of her triple penetration. As the scene continues, Lyndsey and Gigi start to realize she’s getting close to popping.

Whatever Anna imagined this feeling would be exceeded all her expectations. She was getting triple penetrated by two girls and had a buttplug shoved up her ass, all on camera. She was right. This was heaven. If this was porn, she wanted every part of it. She wanted to direct, she wanted to act, she wanted to be all-in. There was absolutely no hesitation now. She wanted to make the jump and become the first Hollywood Pornstar. As all these thoughts flew threw her mind, she only hoped Aubrey was still here to watch this. She wanted Aubrey to watch her pop, which was coming any second now.

The masked woman started to spasm, and because of the cock in her mouth, the only things that escaped her lips were unintelligible moans and grunts. Lyndsey gave one yank on her nipple chain, and that did it. Her orgasm lasted a good many seconds. As Lyndsey and Gigi slowed down their pace. Once the masked woman had stopped, they looked at each other.

“While we don’t have cocks,” Lyndsey said, “good thing our strapons can release fake cum. Come here Gigi, let’s blast this whore’s mask.”

Gigi walked in front and when they were both in position, they released the fake cum inside the phallus. The fake cum caked the mask of the woman, to the point where you could still see it on the side profile. Lyndsey zipped up the mouth again and directed Emily to come closer and get a face shot.

“Let’s show the world what an anonymous slut this cunt is.”

The camera panned in on the woman, no distinctive features show: just a black mask with fake cum on it.

Fade to black

Tiffany jumped up and down clapping excitedly, almost forgetting to cut, while Emily sat down her camera off her shoulder and stretching it out a bit.

“Jeez, what a work out. I don’t know how Willow can hold that thing for so long.”

Lyndsey and Gianna were also cleaning up, removing their strapons. But the real action was on the other couch.

Willow had snaked her hand into Aubrey’s shorts and was rubbing her pussy. Aubrey’s moans were barely being stifled by Willow’s panties. Between Willow’s oral assault and the hand in her pants, Aubrey was being taken on a sexual rollercoaster. This had attracted the eyes of everyone in the room; except one.

Lyndsey had been unwrapping Anna’s arms from their prison, and when she saw what was going on, she smiled. Anna had started stretching her arms when Lyndsey leaned in.

“Babe, you might wanna see this.”

Lyndsey unzipped Anna’s mask, assaulting her senses as she had to readjust to the light. She was turned to her side as she witnessed a most peculiar sight. She wasn’t even sure if it was real, or if it was a post-orgasm hallucination. From her week gooning at the lake house, she thought she might’ve had some of those. She saw her best friend topless with Willow’s hand down her shorts and holding Willow’s mouth to her nipple, completely lost in her own euphoria.

“Well.” Willow said to Anna. “You wanna finish her off?”

Anna just nodded her head.

Willow slipped her hands around Aubrey’s shorts and yanked them down, giving the whole room an unobstructed view of Aubrey Plaza’s pussy. Anna had seen it before, even eaten it a couple of times, but this time felt different. Anna slowly crawled over using her now free arms. Aubrey finally looked down and saw Anna coming toward her.

“Fuck Anna, that was soooooo hot. You came so fucking hard.” Aubrey slurred.

“Now I wanna make you cum Aubrey.” Anna softly said as she dove into her BFF’s crotch.

Only from a couple licks, Aubrey looked ready to blow. It took less than a minute for Aubrey to unload all over Anna’s face.

“YES ANNA! PLEASE EAT MY PUSSY! PLEASE! IT’S SO GOOD! FUCK!!! I’M CUMMING!!!’ Aubrey screamed, letting all of her emotions she’d pent up during the scene out.

As Aubrey’s orgasm subsided, Anna climbed up onto the couch, taking Willow’s place right next to her. Anna and Aubrey embraced and started making out, with Aubrey occasionally licking her own ejaculate off Anna’s face. When they were finished, Anna whispered to Aubrey.

“Now do you see why I hang with these girls? We want you to join us. Become the slut you always dreamed of. The night is still young. You can have a real introduction to the girls now that we’re done shooting.”

“I get it now, Anna. This is your new life. And. And. I want to join you on this life.”

“Yay!!” Everyone cheered. Tiffany was even starting to get emotional.

“Oh come on, you’re making me cry.” Tiffany started crying as Emily hugged her tight.

“So what do we say gang, orgy time?” Willow smirked.

“ORGY TIME!” Tiffany cheered, breaking her from her crying.

As the girls stripped, Anna walked up to Willow.

“Hey, did you do something to that stuff for Aubrey?” Anna wondered.

“Nah, she’s just a lightweight. Got super horny after like two hits. That was all her. It is good shit though, I don’t skimp out.”

“Can I have some?’ Anna asked with a sly grin. Willow responded with a kiss.

“You two can have as much as you want.” Willow smiled.

As Anna finished her bong hit, Emily came up and slapped her ass.

“You know, you’ve fucked everyone but me so far. I wanna change that.”

Anna then kissed Emily hard. “Let’s fucking do it then!”

The gathering/shooting had devolved into multiple make out sessions. Anna was with Emily, Lyndsey was with Tiffany, and Willow was with Gianna. Aubrey decided that she needed to repay Willow for what she did to her and shoved Gianna out of the way. Aubrey laid Willow down and went right after her pussy.

“Fuck yeah Aubrey. Get in there! Show me how good your pussy licking skills are. Gigi, you might learn a thing or two. You get down there too.”

“Yes mistress.”

Gianna knelt down next to Aubrey, and when Aubrey came up for air, she grabbed Gianna and made out with her. Aubrey was a woman possessed at this point. Willow noticed and snapped.

“Back to pussy licking, cunts. Make out time can wait.”

Across the room, Tiffany was going down on Lyndsey. Tiffany had overpowered her bestie and had her draped over a couch. Lyndsey hadn’t been as sexually active as usual the past week since she was setting this shoot up, this made it all the better.

“Keep going Tiff, use that sweet tongue on my dirty pussy. I need to let you use me more. I’m usually such a dome.” Lyndsey moaned out.

Tiffany responded by caressing her index over Lyndsey’s asshole.

“YES! You know exactly what makes me tick. You’re the best Tiffany.”

Tiffany giggled into Lyndsey’s snatch, the vibrations turning Lyndsey on even more.

Finally, Emily was finally getting her taste of Anna’s pussy. She’d waited the longest out of her friends to get it, and was making the most out of the opportunity.

“You sure know how to work that mouth, Em. Did Willow teach you too?” Anna moaned out.

Emily lifted her head up. “Nope, being online all the time taught me everything I needed to know.”

Emily’s career of being a twitch streamer required her to be terminally online, which helped in this case since she learned all her pussy-licking techniques from the web. And she was going to put them to use on Anna.

After a little bit, the three groups merged into two. Lyndsey and Tiffany had split up and joined the other girls. Tiffany decided to perch on top of Anna’s face.

“Lick that pussy Anna. EEP! You’ve gotten so much better than the first time. At this rate, you’ll catch up to punky punk face over there.”

“BLASPHEMY!” Willow shouted across the room.

Emily kept going at Anna’s pussy. Even though she was kinda getting sloppy seconds after Gianna rearranged it with her strapon, it was still 100% worth it to finally get the chance to eat out Anna Kendrick.

On the other side of the room, Lyndsey had retrieved the two strapons used on Anna earlier. She handed one to Willow, and fastened her own back on.

“Which one do you want, Lyn? You’re the mastermind behind this.” Willow said adjusting her harness.

“What do you think? I want the Hollywood actress. You can break in your pet some more.”

“Fair point.”

Lyndsey and Willow entered Aubrey and Gianna hard. Both of them moaned out.

“OH MY GOD!”

Gianna started rocking back. “Please fuck me mistress. I’ve been such a good girl. You watched me fuck Anna right?”

Willow slapped her ass hard. “No talking, slave. Your reward is fucking herself on my dildo.”

“Yes mistress.”

Lyndsey slapped Aubrey’s ass as well. “You can moan and gush all you want Aubrey. I’m not harsh like someone here.”

Aubrey responded in kind. “Thanks Lyndsey. FUCK! I wanna get to know you better. We didn’t talk at all before, but Anna seems so smitten with you. I’d love to get together another time. But keep fucking me first!”

“Oh, I’ll continue doing that, love.”

As they kept going, Lyndsey’s penthouse phone started to ring.

“FUCKING NOISE COMPLAINT!” yelled Willow. “LET US HAVE OUR FUCKING FUN!”

“Must be the front desk. After I upped and left, UGH! they probably knew it was you all. So they’re going to crack down harder. OW!”

Willow slapped her ass hard twice. “Thank you for the info, but NO TALKING!”

“Sorry mistress.”

“Yeah. Okay. Sorry. Will do. Bye.” Were Lyndsey’s one word responses.

“Front desk?” Emily asked removing her head from Anna’s slick crotch.

“Yep. Hey Em, you wanna take care of that for us?” Lyndsey asked.

“Oh come on! I was just enjoying Anna!” Emily complained. “Can I at least make her cum first?”

“Fine.” Lyndsey relented.

“I’ll be quick. Hey Will, watch this. I learned this one from you.”

Emily made a few deft maneuvers with her tongue and fingers, and soon enough, Anna started to blow.

“OH MY GOD. KEEP GOING EMILY! FUCK YES!” Anna came for the second time this evening.

This had started to affect Aubrey as well.

“Oh fuck! Anna you’re so fucking hot. You never came like that when we were together! These girls must be that fucking good! KEEP POUNDING ME LYNDSEY! I’M CUMMING TOO!”

Tiffany started to cum as well. “YOU TWO ARE JUST SO CUTE! I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES YOU’VE FUCKED EACH OTHER! CUMMIES!!!!”

Tiffany squirted across Anna and onto Emily, who was now fully dressed.

“Jesus Tiff. I need to try and seduce that front desk worker with your squirt on me now?”

“Might make it easier.” Quipped Willow. “That guy looked desperate. Won’t be as tough as converting my little Gigi here. Right Gigi?”

Gianna remained silent.

“I SAID RIGHT GIGI?!” Willow slapped her ass hard again.

“YES MISTRESS!” Gianna screamed as she started cumming as well.

“Aight, Imma split. I’ll try to be back up here as fast as possible. Speed run time!”

“Gamer shit again.” Lyndsey shook her head. “Anyways, I have an idea for our next pairing.”

As Emily left, Tiffany and Lyndsey maneuvered Anna onto the ground, and Willow and Gianna placed Aubrey on top.

“I want you girls to 69. Judging by your remarks, you’ve fucked each other before.”

“Was she the one you didn’t wanna tell us on truth or dare night?!” yelped Tiffany.

‘Mmhmm.” Anna mumbled underneath Aubrey’s frame.

“I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT!” Tiffany jumped up and down.

“You didn’t call anything! The only thing you call is us when you forget your OnlyFans password. Bimbo.” Willow shot back.

Tiffany whimpered and hung her head.

“Now Aubrey, since you’re new at this, I’m going to record you two together. Since you’re a newbie to our little group, you’re gonna have to say something dirty on film. This’ll only go to us. It’s our way of showing trust to each other.” Lyndsey said pulling out her phone

Aubrey cocked her head up. “Who says I’m joining your little group? Maybe I’ll wanna fuck and run?”

“Oh come on.” Willow interjected. “You know you’re gonna be here for the long haul. Look how fucking horny you and your little GF are.”

“Fine, you’re right. I love you guys. I wanna fuck more.” Aubrey mumbled as she dove her head into Anna’s pussy.

As Anna and Aubrey began to munch on each other, the other four girls became an entertained audience. Watching two famous Hollywood actresses go to town on each other like this was a can’t miss experience. They all offered their encouragement, telling them to find the clit and make the other one gush. Eventually, Lyndsey pulled out her phone.

“Okay Aubrey, say your piece.” Lyndsey pointed the camera right in Aubrey’s face.

Aubrey looked straight (well, as straight she could since she was high and horny.)

“Hey, I’m Aubrey Plaza. I’m a nasty fucking whore getting eaten out by my Hollywood bestie. FUCK YES ANNA, KEEP GOING YOU SLUT! I wanna hang out with you girls more. Y’all know how to give someone a good time. GOD YES! INDUCT ME INTO YOUR GROUP, SO I CAN JOIN MY BEST FRIEND AS A HOLLYWOOD SLUT! YESSSS I’M CUMMING!”

Aubrey Plaza had came on video, caused by Anna Kendrick. This was everything Lyndsey had wanted. Her dream was starting to become more of a reality. But she still wanted…. more.

They decided to switch up the groups again, since the more experienced girls wanted back in. Gianna leapt on top of Anna, who she knew was close because of Aubrey’s passionate pussy licking.

“YES! Get in there Gigi. That’s what you wanna be called now right? That’s your Willow name? I think it’s hot. You’re going through such a drastic change. Maybe I should get a nickname too.” Anna moaned out.

“Gigi’s my pet. I chose her name. You choose your own name, whore.” Willow barked as her and Lyndsey were jockeying for position to see who’d be the top this time around.

Anna put her finger and thumb to her chin. But she kept getting distracting by Gigi’s constant oral assault, so she sucked on her finger instead.

“I call her AK47.” Aubrey called out. She had just disengaged from a makeout session with Tiffany. While her personality annoyed the shit out of her with the constant positivity and energy, Tiffany did know how to use her body.

“Nah, that’s you two’s thing. I don’t want to co-opt your special connection.” Lyndsey said, finally giving in to Willow and letting her begin eating her out.

“How about Annal? Just add an L at the end. Plus, it’s super dirty. Like all you!” Anna said, contorting her face in pleasure from the combo of her new self-stylized name and Gigi’s tongue.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Lyndsey shouted. “HOW ARE SO FUCKING HOT ANNA!” Lyndsey said, her orgasm quickly approaching from Anna being so dirty.

“THAT’S ANNAL NOW! YES GIGI KEEP GOING!” Anna moaned out.

Gigi disengaged for a second.

“Well, if that’s your name, we need you to live up to it. Why don’t I give you a back door inspection.”

Gigi bent around and flicked her tongue against Anna’s abused asshole, still not fully recovered from the buttplug from the shoot.

“YES! RIGHT THERE! I’M CUMMING!” Anna yelled out.

Anna squirted all over Gigi’s face. The stimulation on her asshole was too much for her and judging by how much she’d liked the buttplug earlier, she could get used to more anal.

Meanwhile, across the room, Aubrey was getting intimately acquainted with Tiffany’s sweet slit.

“Eee, Aubrey. Keep licking babe! You’re totes awesome!” Tiffany moaned out in a high-pitched voice.

“Oh, just shut up.” Aubrey shot back. “Your pussy tastes good, that’s what matters.”

“YAY! AUBREY LIKES MY PUSSY! OH GOD! I’M FUCKING CUMMIES!! YES!!” Tiffany came as she bathed Aubrey’s tongue in her juices.

“Ugh, I fucking hate this dolt. She’s so annoying. But her pussy tastes real good. I guess I can put up with her if it means eating her out.” Aubrey rationalized to herself. “Oh my god, I’m really getting fucked up, aren’t I?”

Anna had crawled over and started making out with Aubrey again. Their tongues were intertwined as much as their friendship.

Tiffany had crawled around Aubrey and started lapping at her pussy. Lyndsey and Willow had wrapped up their exchange and had moved toward the two groups. Both of them were wearing strap ons again.

Even though Anna had just cum from her pussy onslaught, Gigi did not relent. Instead of licking her pussy, she started tonguing her asshole. If she was going to be ‘Annal’, she’d damn well earn it. Speaking of anal, Gigi had plenty of experience with that now thanks to her mistress. Said mistress had snuck behind Gigi and lined up the strap on with her asshole.

“MMPH!” Gigi muffled into Anna’s ass. Willow had plunged the strapon with no warning into Gigi’s ass. At least it was fully lubed up from all the use it was getting.

Lyndsey had taken up a position behind Tiffany. Seeing what Willow had done, she also stuck her strapon in Tiffany’s ass.

“Jesus Tiff, it’s so loose back there.” Lyndsey marveled.

Tiffany came up for air. “Yeppers! Tons of practice.” Tiffany giggled, going back to Aubrey’s pussy.

Anna and Aubrey looked deep into each other’s eyes. Both of them could see the immense pleasure the other was feeling. Anna was getting rimmed by a newly minted lesbian sub, who in turn was being pounded by her dominant punk mistress. Aubrey was getting her pussy eaten out by the biggest valley girl bimbo ever, who was also getting pounded by a famous pornstar. They both grabbed each other’s face, pushing them together, and losing themselves in the euphoria for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Anna came to lying on the floor of Lyndsey’s penthouse. She groggily looked around the room to see the carnage they’d caused the previous night. Gigi was wrapped in Willow’s arms, the hint of a strapon seen coming from Willow. Anna saw no sign of Lyndsey or Tiffany. She assumed they had retired to Lyndsey’s room to continue their fuckery. Anna reached out onto the table and found her phone, checking it and seeing multiple messages in the group chat from Emily. She knew what those entailed, and she’d have to thoroughly check those out later.

But where was Aubrey?

She found her answer by looking toward the window. Aubrey had already awoken and was staring at the beautiful sunrise. Still completely in the nude, Aubrey seemed not to care about her lack of dress. Anna tried to get up under her own power but was just too exhausted.

This had caught Aubrey’s attention, and she went to help her friend up.

“Hey.” Anna said, using Aubrey’s shoulder to steady yourself. “How long have you been up?”

“Since last morning, basically. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“Even with all that weed in you?”

“Yeah. My mind just kept racing. After everyone wore themselves out, I took a quick catnap. Everyone already was asleep, so I was alone with my thoughts.”

“Well, I’m awake now.” Anna said cheerily. “You can talk to me.”

Anna and Aubrey moved toward the window. Aubrey took a deep breath.

“I don’t even know what to make of it. This was the best night of sex I’ve ever had. And the most fun with a group of girls in a long time. But I kept coming back to you. How happy you looked the whole night. During your scene, getting fucked by the girls. You seem like you found a new home. I don’t know if I can come with you on your journey though. You’re potentially throwing away not just your future, but your past too. All your movies from before will become tainted because of who the media has branded you as now. If you’re going to do this, you need to be all in.”

“I want to do this. Lyndsey has big plans. We’re going to try to revolutionize entertainment. Mixing smut with art. We’re going to try and build an empire. I’m going to be in the first film. We need to legitimize ourselves off the bat with a big Hollywood name. I’m going to get fucked on camera, no mask. I’m going to be the face of the new company.”

Anna put her hands on Aubrey’s shoulders.

“I want you by my side, Aubrey. It doesn’t have to be on screen. Unless you want. You could be my first scene partner.”

Anna winked and giggled. This caused Aubrey to laugh as well.

“I think I’ll pass on that one, Anna. You’re gonna need someone more experienced than me for your first time. I don’t know if I’m fully on board with being a pornstar, but what I do know is I want to be your support system. If you do this, you’re gonna get a lot of shit. I want to be there for you when it all goes down. I want you to know you can count on me.”

Anna and Aubrey began to tear up and hugged each other. They looked into each other’s eyes and leaned in for a deep kiss, with the LA sunrise behind them. They were ready to take whatever comes at them next: together.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA