Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Tea Time with Salma Hayek  (Read 19601 times)

thewildcard

Tea Time with Salma Hayek
« on: March 10, 2024, 08:19:54 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Tea Time with Salma Hayek

As Salma Hayek poured the steaming cup of tea, her ample cleavage heaved in an exaggerated fashion, causing Jacob to avert his gaze momentarily from her face and instead focus on the twin mounds of flesh that threatened to spill out of her low-cut blouse. It was a ploy she had used countless times before, and one that had always worked wonders with men of Jacob's age. The 20-something year old, slim and handsome, could barely contain his raging hormones as he sat across from the actress in her lavish living room. She knew how to get him all riled up. Salma Hayek was the epitome of a sex-crazed cougar MILF, and it was clear that she had set her sights on him. The question was, could he resist her advances?

It all began when she invited him over for tea. That always worked with young men like him. Jacob was a clean cut young man she met a few months ago when her husband was out of town. He claimed to be a college dropout from a university close by. Which one, she was not concerned about. They met a grocery store where he recognized her as a fan. A conversation led to her offering him a job to come over and do some house cleaning work. He claimed to be struggling for cash to make ends meet, so Salma offered him a small job. That began the friendship they shared together.

As she handed him the cup of tea, their fingers brushed against each other, sending an electric shock through Jacob's body. This wasn't his first time in her company where he found himself feeling awkward. When he first met her, he had to hold back from telling her about all the times he jacked off to that scene in Dusk Till Dawn. Salma defied all odds, becoming even hotter in her 50s. He felt himself growing hard beneath his pants, and he could sense the heat emanating from her body. Salma Hayek leaned in closer, her lips parting slightly as she spoke. "You know, Jacob," she purred, "I don't often invite young men like you over for tea. I think you know if I'm gonna call you, most of the time it's for a job. But there's just something about you that just excites me. I like having you here when my husband isn't around."

Jacob's heart raced as he took a sip of the tea. He didn't have to guess too hard at what she was beginning to hint at. It tasted sweet and exotic, just like her. He could feel the power she held over him, and he found himself wanting more. Setting his cup down on the coffee table, he reached out and placed his hand gently on her knee. She gasped softly, her eyes widening in surprise and desire. "Jacob," she whispered, her voice thick with lust. "I've been thinking about you for the past couple days."

She leaned in closer, their bodies pressing against each other. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse. His eyes glanced down at her bulging cleavage then back at her aged face. He wanted nothing more than to feel her skin against his, to taste her lips. The sensation of having her soft, curvy body pressed against his hard, young body was intoxicating.

Jacob took a deep breath, his heart racing. He could feel the heat emanating from her body, and it was all he could do to resist the urge to tear off her clothes and take her right there on the floor. He leaned in closer still, his lips brushing against her earlobe. "Salma," he whispered huskily, "I've been thinking about you too."

She shivered at the feel of his warm breath on her skin, and moaned softly. "Then show me how much you want me, Jacob," she breathed, her hand moving up to undo the top button of his shirt. He stood there allowing her access, and she pulled his shirt open, revealing his toned chest. Her fingers traced lazy circles around his nipples, causing them to harden beneath her warm touch.

Jacob, feeling emboldened by her touch, reached down and grabbed the hem of her blouse, lifting it over her head. Her breasts spilled out of her lacy bra, and he groaned in appreciation of the sight as he took one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned loudly as he suckled her roughly, her hands tangled in his hair. He licked her nipple before pushing her other boob around his face. Salma moaned, moving her fingers through his hair as if to encourage him to begin motorboating her legendary huge titties. He pushed his face between them, shaking his head as he licked and slobbered while her soft mounds pressed against his cheeks.

Meanwhile, her other hand moved down to his pants, unbuckling them and lowering them to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, revealing his hard cock, already half-erect at the sight of her. Looking him in the eyes, Salma knew what to do as she fell to her knees before him. She ran her hands up and down his thighs, then wrapped her lips around his cock, taking him deep into her mouth. Jacob gasped at the warm sensational feeling of his cock in her mouth.

He placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding her as she expertly sucked his erect dick. She bobbed up and down, her tongue swirling around his shaft, driving him wild. Salma glanced up at him with her big brown eyes, moaning against his cock. She squeezed her lips tightly around his cock and then released it with a pop. "Damn," he breathed, his fingers moving away from her hair. "I always wondered how sexy you would look sucking me off."

She looked up at him, her expression pleased. "Young men like you have so much energy," she purred, her thick accent coming out in her words. She started wanking his cock while speaking "I've been craving you and this cock for so long."

Jacob swallowed his breath as she stroked his cock. Her hand moved faster, her grip firmer. He couldn't believe how good she was at this. Salma was better than any of his past girlfriends at wanking. As he stared into her eyes, her tongue flicked against his shaft,. Her small lips wrapped tightly around the base as it was in her mouth again. 'Mmmmmmmmm', she moaned.

Salma let go so she could push his cock down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him deeper with each full stroke. Salma showed him no mercy as she satisfied her lust with the taste of his dick. She sucked hard, making several noises. He knew he was about to cum, but he didn't want it to be just yet. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible and explore her body before that moment came. He reached down and gently pulled his cock from her lips. "Not yet," he panted at her.

"Not yet, you say? You think you're about to cum?" Salma teased him. She tried to grab his cock. Jacob wouldn't let her, as he pulled away. This made her laugh at him. "You shouldn't be scared of releasing a hot load for me so soon. You've got more strength in you than you believe. You'll recover in no time." Winking at him, she tried to reach for his cock again.

"Come on, give me your cock! I won't beg you for it. I will just take it." With that, she snatched his hand off his cock, forcing him to let go and wrap her fingers around it. Salma squeezed his length tightly, making Jacob moan. She put it back in her mouth, quickly bobbing her head up and down. Salma sucked him aggressively, showing the young man just hungry she was for his fresh meat. Her eyes glared at him while taking more of his cock into her mouth.

Jacob's heart was racing. He couldn't believe how much power Salma had over him. She was like a force of nature. She took control of the situation without an ounce of hesitation, focusing on her desires alone. Salma continued to suck him off. 'Mmmmmmm', her lips sucked his cock, bobbing up and down in a moderate pace. She popped her lips off his cock again and brought her hands down to her breasts.

Seeing Salma Hayek's legendary breasts exposed was one thing. What she was about to do was another. "Oh, man!" Jacob gasped in excitement as she shoved her tits around his cock. The length fit perfectly between them. He couldn't believe it. His cock was between her big breasts. She glanced down and spit on the head, as if to prompt him to begin bucking his hips. Jacob did not need to be instructed.

He started thrusting his hips, pumping his cock between her tits. The feeling was almost overwhelming. Her breasts felt so amazing. "Yes, that's it. Like that." Her hot accent just made the feeling even better. He felt as if he could cum just from the sound of her voice alone. "That's it," she moaned, her voice deep and husky. "Fuck my big titties, guapo. Show me what you've got!" She gritted her teeth, taunting him with an expression alone. Salma was trying to bring out the beast in him as he fucked her tits.

Jacob returned the expression, baring his teeth at her as he pumped his cock harder and faster between her tits. Every inch of his hard meat was sliding back and forth between those perfect, legendary boobs. This was heaven. To be standing here tittyfucking the great Salma Hayek while she looked at him like that.

"Oh, yeah," she yelled at him. "That's it, mi amor. Fuck my titties! Show me how bad you've always wanted them." Her accent was thick, her words sultry and smooth as silk. Jacob's head felt light, his limbs heavy as he struggled to maintain himself. He was bucking his hips as hard he could, pumping his cock between her perfect breasts repeatedly. He could feel himself getting close, his orgasm building up inside him like a runaway train, gathering speed and power. He wasn't going to stop thrusting. There was no better way to cum. "That's it, fuck my tits!"

Jacob let out a groan that turned into a growl as he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. "Oh, fuck!" He thrust forward one last time as he came, shooting hot, thick ropes of cum all over her neck. The impact of his cum splattered in spurts around her neck. He cried as he began to thrust again, jetting more wads of cum on her neck.

"That's it, cum all over me. I know you've thought about doing this before." Salma gritted her teeth, raising her head and purring as she looked him in the eye. His hips bucked wildly as he emptied himself, his cock twitching and pulsing with each jet of semen. He was spent. Jacob watched her let go of her tits and free his limp dick. The cum dripped from her neck as she smiled. "This is what I call a pearl necklace!"

The sound of her voice in that accent was almost enough to make his cock grow hard again. Jacob felt as he were about to fall over from how hard he fucked her tits. She got up from the floor and moved across the kitchen to fetch a towel to wipe her tits clean. "Gather yourself. Think about what I said. You're stronger than you think." Without looking in his direction, Salma strutted her hips, marching out the kitchen. "Meet me in the living room when you're ready to continue."

Jacob stood there, breathing heavily. His heart was racing, his body ached, but he felt more alive than he had in years. Maybe there was some truth to her words after all. He was in his prime and could last more than a single orgasm with a wild woman like her. Age was just a number for the level of experience Salma had. He quickly cleaned himself up, making sure there was no sign of their encounter left behind. As he walked into the living room, he found Salma lying on the couch, one leg bent up and her other leg dangling down, revealing her glistening pussy. A small landing strip of black hair could be seen above her clit. She glanced over her shoulder at him, a mischievous grin playing at the corners of her lips.

"Come here, Jacob. Show me what you're made of." Her voice was seductive, still in the flair of her signature accent. There was no way he could resist her when she talked to him like that. Jacob walked over to the couch and knelt between her legs, taking in the sight of her wet, pink folds. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent, feeling the hardness of his cock in the grasp of his hand. "This is what you want?" Salma lowered one hand and played with her clit as his eyes focused on her wet pussy.

Jacob nodded, his throat tight. He couldn't speak past the lust that filled him. He reached out and parted her vulva lips with his fingers, exposing her even further. She let out a soft moan. He leaned in closer, tongue darting out to lap at her folds. The taste of her was intoxicating, like the sweetest wine. He lapped at her, tongue flicking in and out, teasing her while his fingers continued to spread her lips apart.

She spread her legs out further. "Ohhhhhh, yeah. Taste me, Jacob." Her voice was a husky whisper, urging him on. He obliged, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking gently at first, then harder as she began to writhe beneath him. Her fingers tangled in his hair, her hips bucking wildly. He increased the pressure, feeling her muscles tense as she neared the brink. When she gasped, he slithered out of her pussy and leaned up with a smile.

"Don't just stand there looking at me like that. Fuck me." Salma moved her legs back and forth, teasing him, before she spread them out. Jacob didn't need any more encouragement, but he liked the show of her begging. He positioned himself between her legs and lined his cock up with her wet entrance. He pushed forward, feeling the tightness of her as he penetrated her. She cried out, gazing at him with a shocked look on her face.

He began to thrust slowly, feeling the heat of her cunt wrapped around his cock. He moved in and out, watching her breasts bounce with each movement. "Give it to me. Fuck me, Jacob." Her hands moved to her breasts, fondling them as they bounced in her grasp. She moved her hands away when he found a rhythm thrusting in and out of her pussy. Jacob leaned down and pressed his hands against her giant boobs. Her nipples poked against his palms as he looked her in the eye and saw that saw face of pure, unrestrained lust in her eyes.

Jacob gripped her hips, digging his fingers into her soft flesh as he drove harder and deeper.  He pulled Salma closer, dangling her legs from the couch seat. She moaned, gasping with each thrust as he was fucking her the way she wanted it. "That's it! Give it to me! Fuck me!"  Her hands flew to the sides, nails digging into couch as she felt his cock pumping inside her. His pace increased, their breaths grew ragged as they neared the peak. He felt the familiar tightening in his balls, the release coiling in his gut. With a growl, he slammed into her one last time, feeling her inner walls convulse around him as she came. Her body went taut beneath him, her cunt milking his dick as he emptied himself into her.

It was an orgasm they shared together, and one that almost made him collapse atop of her. Jacob slapped her tits with both hands, just to see them clap together. Salma was out of breath, eyes locked on his face unable to look away. "That was good. I knew you could fuck me real good with just a little bit of motivation."

Jacob smiled, a little out of breath. "It's all about knowing the right buttons to push." He pulled out of her, his cock twitching as he tried to catch his breath. "I think I'm the one doing the button pushing today." She corrected him.

She stood up and moved towards him. Jacob felt one of her hands grabbing his cock. "We're not done yet. You might not believe it, but you still have some strength to go another round" She grinned, pressing her boobs against his bare chest while her hand wanked his cock until it was hardened again. "See? You're already hard again. You can't resist me."

Jacob groaned as she led him out of the living room, gripping his cock to make him walk along with her. "Come on, we've done enough in here. I want you to fuck me in some other rooms."

"You know, I could fuck you in any room you want. Or every room." She stopped after he spoke. Salma raised a finger and smirked. "That's what I want to hear! See, you're getting the hang of this now. You've got enough strength to cum several times today!"

He could feel his blood pumping through his veins, his dick straining from her tight fingers wrapped around it. They went up the stairs and entered a guest room. Salma finally let go of him and moved to the bed. She stuck her impressive ass out, assuming the position for doggy style. "Get over here and fuck me in the ass."

Jacob didn't need to be told again. He positioned himself behind her, his cock nestled between her plump cheeks. He thrust forward, feeling the tightness of her asshole as he pushed in. "That's it! Take my ass! Be happy I would even let you do this. Give me a good pounding. Come on, fuck my ass!" She moaned, arching her back as he began to pound into her. The bed creaked beneath them as he moved faster, feeling her body heat surround him. He reached around, cupping her breasts and squeezing them as he continued to fuck her ass.

Salma cried out in pleasure as she felt his hand slap across her bum. Jacob spanked that ass while slamming his cock in her tight hole. "Oh god, that feels so good! Harder! Fuck my ass harder!" Her ass gripped him tightly, milking his cock as he drove deeper and harder. The friction was exquisite, sending shivers down his spine. He could feel his control slipping, his release building inside him once more. The last thing he wanted right now was to blow another load. Jacob gave her ass a hard spank and then abruptly pulled out of her ass.

"Is it too much for you?" Salma snarled, gritting her teeth as she glanced at him from across the shoulder. She made sure to let him see how angry she was at him pulling out. Jacob just smirked at her.

"Why would I waste a load in your ass when I could cum on your face or tits?" Salma bit her lower lip and began to turn around. She dropped to the floor, shaking her head at him. "In other words, my ass was too much for you! Don't want to cum too soon, cause then you wouldn't get to fuck these titties again, huh?"

She wanked his cock a few times, leaning forward to spit on the head. Salma shoved it between her lips and began sucking hard. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned while bobbing her head up and down. Her fingers moved away from his shaft so she could press both her hands on his legs. Jacob moaned as he noticed she was more aggressive with giving head this time around. She deep-throated him, taking as much of his cock as she could. "Fuck!" He yelled as the head of his dick hit the back of her throat. It felt so good that he could barely think straight.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Salma glared at him as she shoved it between her tits again. "You know what to do. Fuck my titties."

Feeling his cock between her massive tits again made him moan. He wasted no time bucking his hips, driving every inch of his pole between those tits. Salma grinned at him, ready to taunt him some more. "Harder! Fuck these tits like you mean it! Show me what you've got!"

Jacob grunted as he continued to buck his hips. Every inch of his long, hard cock was twitching between her tits as it drove up and down. He reached down, cupping her face in both hands, holding her still as he fucked her tits. "You can't get enough of my tits. Look how much effort you put into fucking them.

"You fucking love it. Don't lie!" he growled, still thrusting between her tits.

"I would never deny it. I love it when hot blooded young men like you fuck me, and I love it when I have a big dick like yours between my titties." Snarling every last word, she did not tease him. Salma knew how to taunt and push him to thrust harder and faster. She knew he was about to cum for what would be the third time today.

"You're gonna cum again. I can tell from the look on your fucking face!" Salma laughed wickedly as he let go of her face and leaned up. She was still laughing as he stopped thrusting between her tits and pulled his cock from between them.

"Where do you wanna fucking cum!? Answer me, Jacob!"

"ALL ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!!" He screamed at her as he wanked his cock. Salma licked her lips at his words. Her hands pressed against her big tits, fondling them as she closed her eyes. "Then fucking do it! Do it!! Cum all over my face!!"

Jacob moaned as his cock erupted. Strings of cum splattered across Salma's face, drenching her forehead with two spurts and a third that covered her right cheek. He let out a long, shuddering breath as he finished, his body tensing up. Salma let out a satisfied moan as she felt the hot liquid splash against her skin. It wasn't a lot of cum. Had it been his first load of the day, he was confident that he would've drowned her in his seed. But it was still enough to paint her beautiful face. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips. "Was that too much, or not enough?"

Jacob chuckled after the question, still catching his breath. "Not bad for a hot load." Salma replied while opening her eyes. The cum oozed down her face as they looked at each other. Out of breath and completely spent. Jacob felt as if his balls were completely drained of cum by now.

"I'll remember this the next time you invite me over for some tea." Salma laughed at his remark while wiping some of the cum from her fast. "Never say no to a fresh cup of tea, Jacob."

The End.

flawed_existence

Re: Tea Time with Salma Hayek
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 08:11:55 PM »
Cougar story for the win. She became more aggressive through time. The ending was greatly built up. Fun story.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

VSM14

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 07:59:40 AM »
Your first story with Salma was good, but this one was even better. I love reading about her being in control and demanding as time goes on. You did a great job portraying how I envision her.

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 09:20:06 AM »
That was fucking hot.

I would bury my cock between those tits and fuck them just like that while she yells at me in that sexy fucking voice. Fuck, this story turned me on.

Viri

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 11:06:24 AM »
That was a real dirty one. I liked how it got more rougher as it went on with Salma firmly in control.

thewildcard

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 11:36:18 PM »
Thanks everyone.

I love Salma, she is a favorite so expect to see more of her.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA